Cosa Nostra and la EME...

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 173
Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 12:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami
Location: Miami

Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby crm » October 2nd, 2009, 7:01 am

Does anybody know if eme did business with mobsters back in the day? at around the time when the MM was forming the mafia was still going strong and supposedly they modeled their organization after the mafia..so did they have connections? supposedly joe morgan know some connected people..

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: February 10th, 2010, 11:48 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby 19DAGO04 » March 14th, 2010, 12:01 pm

Don't know about the past...

But they are supposed to be tight in the Fed pens. -EME- providing protection for CN and CN helping -EME- out on the East Coast. I think that all came out in one of the books written by an ExEmero.

Mundo's or Boxer's book.

Not too much CN influence in SoCA anymore. I'm sure their active down here still-but everything is now EME. Amazing on how strong they really are! They are one of the Fed systems top six prison gangs. Along with four other CA born prison gangs!

NETA (PR)
THE BRAND (CA)
LA EME (CA)
NUESTRA FAMILIA (CA)
TEXAS SYNDICATE (CA)
BLACK GUERILLA FAMILY (CA)

Knockaroundguy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: January 29th, 2010, 1:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Nebraska
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby Knockaroundguy » April 17th, 2010, 6:18 pm

As the poster above me pointed out they have a nice working relationship. Both groups are all about the money so if you can earn together instead of kill potential partners/clients, that's what they'll do.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby mayugastank » April 23rd, 2010, 12:57 am

Ifthey work together I dont see it being anything but a racial hookup. Italians are what would be considered (OTHERS-maybe samoans,arabs,pakis)WE......some I guess would fall under being white, but I dont see how a mafioso from the east coast would have anything in the least bit in common with say an aryan brotherhood member or some peckerwood from the south. but irregardless whites on the east coast got a different flavor especially the italians. They are like white but they are different is what Ive heard them described as. As what I know their is alot of racial tensions between blacks and italians in New York. Similiar to what the mexicans and blacks have out in LA but without the drivebys and daily killings-they do from my understanding draw a thick line in their nbeighborhoods where blacks arent supposed to go -If the racist ass mexican mafia has anything in common with LCN guys its probably the shared racial hatred of the systems largest group( african americans) sad to say but the whites and mexicans only reason for being so friendly is that shared racial hatred

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby Silencioso » April 26th, 2010, 11:23 am

LCN has a relationship with the AB, as well. They use them for enforcers, muscle etc.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby Silencioso » April 26th, 2010, 11:27 am

Italians aren't "other" they're white. Italians in CA State Prison ride with the other whites/woods. The founder of PENI was Italian as a matter of fact.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby sickside » April 26th, 2010, 9:06 pm

Silencioso wrote:LCN has a relationship with the AB, as well. They use them for enforcers, muscle etc.


wrong...LCN use the AB one time and they blew it...after that the guy ass AB try to say in court when one was beaning interview tried to say that the LCN goes to them for protection referring to that particular incident that they FUCKED UP..after that I heard the LCN thought the AB was dumber than fuck. (because they are)...in the west coast the LCN has a good relationship with the EME even have family relation with each other...and in the pen they are separated but got strong protection from EME ..but have no say so what so ever, only when cash is thrown there is say so with them but only when lots of cash is thrown..dont know why you would say they run with AB..they dont, they dont even consider them selves white..I have good Italian friends and they never say they are white..never...AB is a racist dumb fuck gang ..you think the Italians would go with them..you tripping!..and just because the founder of peni was Italian dont mean shit..one of the main heads of the AB is half jew..that dont mean the jews run with them doesnt it..lol..think about it...if its like that were you come from the east of mid west..doesnt mean its like that in the WEST homie...and you are the first Italian i meat that considers him self white..

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby sickside » April 26th, 2010, 9:10 pm

and when i say separated I mean they are separated from every one..they dont go to the gang module were the AB and white skins are in the first place..

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby mayugastank » April 27th, 2010, 12:31 am

Silencioso wrote:Italians aren't "other" they're white. Italians in CA State Prison ride with the other whites/woods. The founder of PENI was Italian as a matter of fact.




Please silencioso.....italians in California would be like puerto ricans in California, low in numbers and going with the majority! Now do puerto ricans in New York ,ride with mexicans? doubtful! do they resemble chicano style in New Jersey or Miami? No way! Italians in numbers hold true to a culture outside of white.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby Silencioso » April 27th, 2010, 1:20 pm

.and you are the first Italian i meat that considers him self white..


I'm not Italian, I'm Mexican-American. This "Italians aren't white" BS is a joke. Italians are in the "white car" in prison and in life. Italians aren't in the same boat as black people, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and Native Americans, living on the fringes of society, making 60% of what whites and Asians make, living in hoods, barrios, reservations. They're right in the mix of white America, right there with the Jews, WASPs, Irish, Germans, Greeks, Slavs etc. Italians are well represented in the power structure of this country - the government, media, business.

As far as Italians being in the "other" car in CA state prison. That's ridiculous and every body knows it. The Other car is mostly SE Asians, Natives and Pinoy, plus some Chinese, Koreans and maybe some East Indians. At most maybe an Arab or Afghan might ride Other. There's no goddamn Italian white boys in the other car! Who are you kidding? Italians are the fourth largest white/European ethnic group in CA, so there's obviously a fair amount of Italians in the state prisons. Who do they ride with when they're locked up? The woods, that's who. Yeah, LCN guys might have some kind of special status, but regular Italian-Americans are with the other woods or they might ride with Surenos or Nortenos if they had gang affiliations on the outside, again like other whites.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby Silencioso » April 27th, 2010, 1:33 pm

I
have good Italian friends and they never say they are white..never


Wow, you have some Italian friends. I'm happy for you chinito. I've known Italians, too. I grew up in a 50% white area, I've known all kinds of white people. Italians weren't that different from the other whites. I guess Italians for whites are like Pinoy for Asians, - slightly different but still in the group.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby mayugastank » April 27th, 2010, 3:57 pm

Silencioso wrote:
.and you are the first Italian i meat that considers him self white..


I'm not Italian, I'm Mexican-American. This "Italians aren't white" BS is a joke. Italians are in the "white car" in prison and in life. Italians aren't in the same boat as black people, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and Native Americans, living on the fringes of society, making 60% of what whites and Asians make, living in hoods, barrios, reservations. They're right in the mix of white America, right there with the Jews, WASPs, Irish, Germans, Greeks, Slavs etc. Italians are well represented in the power structure of this country - the government, media, business.

As far as Italians being in the "other" car in CA state prison. That's ridiculous and every body knows it. The Other car is mostly SE Asians, Natives and Pinoy, plus some Chinese, Koreans and maybe some East Indians. At most maybe an Arab or Afghan might ride Other. There's no goddamn Italian white boys in the other car! Who are you kidding? Italians are the fourth largest white/European ethnic group in CA, so there's obviously a fair amount of Italians in the state prisons. Who do they ride with when they're locked up? The woods, that's who. Yeah, LCN guys might have some kind of special status, but regular Italian-Americans are with the other woods or they might ride with Surenos or Nortenos if they had gang affiliations on the outside, again like other whites.



Where to begin......yes italians in most parts of the country are in the white car-in business and life-however in their strongholds-like New York, as ive heard them described is as white but not really - You claim that their are strongholds of Italian culture in California? where is this mulberry or bensonhurst or flatbush and carnarsie, strong italian neighborhoods in NYC, comparable to anything here on the West Coast? the mob in California? only mafia here is the mexican mafia, if italians are here they are either assimilated completely or as white as any other white person. Up until the 80s ,Italians had the same dropout rate as blacks. Italians in NY arent anything comparable to white. Italians didnt begin to assimilate to white culture until the 1950s after the 2nd generation of the originals children were born here. In fact irish,french,english all had alot easier time assimilating.In order to inflate their numbers whites have adopted italians,greeks,armenians, and anyone who resembles white, shit even white Cubans and White Mexicans have been appropriated into the mix.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby sickside » April 27th, 2010, 5:05 pm

Silencioso wrote:I
have good Italian friends and they never say they are white..never


Wow, you have some Italian friends. I'm happy for you chinito. I've known Italians, too. I grew up in a 50% white area, I've known all kinds of white people. Italians weren't that different from the other whites. I guess Italians for whites are like Pinoy for Asians, - slightly different but still in the group.


first of all kid ive been locked up unlike you..I can tell off the back!..second could have sworn you were white because how much you are on there dick!..straight up!..you are always like white this white that..you ant brown fool..you ant no southsider if you were locked up..you would become a AB BITCH ..so get there dick out of mouth hoe..third ..I thought we were talking about MOB type shit!.not a regular Italian that goes to jail..yea they might go to white car..its the only car for them..but what the fuck would I care about a fucking nobody dumb fuck..fourth..I never said the other car!..I just said separated ...because just like I said..I thought we were talking about MOB shit..and when there is gangster Italians they dont get put in the white car fool! thats for damn sure..fifth go back to that white neighborhood you said you grew up in and live your life in happy land..keep the gangster shit to the gangsters kid!..SIXTH ..yea I do got Italian friends that dont claim white..they claim Italian and dont worry about jail bull shit politics because there not in the mix like that!.


mayugastank wrote:
Silencioso wrote:
.and you are the first Italian i meat that considers him self white..


I'm not Italian, I'm Mexican-American. This "Italians aren't white" BS is a joke. Italians are in the "white car" in prison and in life. Italians aren't in the same boat as black people, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and Native Americans, living on the fringes of society, making 60% of what whites and Asians make, living in hoods, barrios, reservations. They're right in the mix of white America, right there with the Jews, WASPs, Irish, Germans, Greeks, Slavs etc. Italians are well represented in the power structure of this country - the government, media, business.

As far as Italians being in the "other" car in CA state prison. That's ridiculous and every body knows it. The Other car is mostly SE Asians, Natives and Pinoy, plus some Chinese, Koreans and maybe some East Indians. At most maybe an Arab or Afghan might ride Other. There's no goddamn Italian white boys in the other car! Who are you kidding? Italians are the fourth largest white/European ethnic group in CA, so there's obviously a fair amount of Italians in the state prisons. Who do they ride with when they're locked up? The woods, that's who. Yeah, LCN guys might have some kind of special status, but regular Italian-Americans are with the other woods or they might ride with Surenos or Nortenos if they had gang affiliations on the outside, again like other whites.



Where to begin......yes italians in most parts of the country are in the white car-in business and life-however in their strongholds-like New York, as ive heard them described is as white but not really - You claim that their are strongholds of Italian culture in California? where is this mulberry or bensonhurst or flatbush and carnarsie, strong italian neighborhoods in NYC, comparable to anything here on the West Coast? the mob in California? only mafia here is the mexican mafia, if italians are here they are either assimilated completely or as white as any other white person. Up until the 80s ,Italians had the same dropout rate as blacks. Italians in NY arent anything comparable to white. Italians didnt begin to assimilate to white culture until the 1950s after the 2nd generation of the originals children were born here. In fact irish,french,english all had alot easier time assimilating.In order to inflate their numbers whites have adopted italians,greeks,armenians, and anyone who resembles white, shit even white Cubans and White Mexicans have been appropriated into the mix.


ON THE MONEY!..

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: February 10th, 2010, 11:48 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby 19DAGO04 » April 27th, 2010, 7:03 pm

Italians?!?......There ain't no fuckin Italians in East L A!!!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby sickside » April 27th, 2010, 8:25 pm

what the hell are you talking about ^

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby mayugastank » April 27th, 2010, 9:20 pm

Lets say for the sake of argument that Italians in CAlifornia and probably on the West Coast are NON EXISTANT! their might be a straggler here and there but to place them in any numbers or give them a neighborhood or to say their is an italian culture on the West Coast is absurd! I take issue with that. Their is more of a Korean culture or Armenian one out here then anything the italians have at least from my knowledge in Southern CAlifornia. As far as I know -their isnt an italian stronghold at all on the west coast. Cicero(chicago) South Philly,Bensonhurst,Carnasie,Flatbush,Staten Island.....thats what I know to be italian neighborhoods and their isnt a thing like that in Califas......so ixnay on what YOU believe to be the one or two dark haired white people who claim to be italian cuz its better then being white!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby sickside » April 27th, 2010, 10:06 pm

who said it is better than being white?...who said they had dark hair?..maybe my friends are just proud on what they are?..yea there is a Italians here!..Its LA one of the biggest city's in the USA..and you dont think there are fools pulling strings here ..the Mexican Mafia mostly just controls a lot of the gangs and business here and there and about more than half of the prison system..but a true gangster dont give a FUCK about the prison system, who the fuck would unless you plan on going to jail..they think about getting paid and not the spot light or getting caught..true gangsters dont get there hands dirty....but shit you got every single type of mob up in this bitch doing there thing!..any mother fucker that dont know that, has been paying way to much attention to this damn web site or the web.. period..man when you are in jail you here so much crazy shit but when you hear its a somebody no matter what mob it is you just know not fuck with them and they are going to the top floor...shits fucking nuts trust!..

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: February 10th, 2010, 11:48 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby 19DAGO04 » April 28th, 2010, 3:03 pm

sickside wrote:what the hell are you talking about ^



Come on ese...only one of the most famous G lines in a movie (besides everyone of Popeyes' line in Blood in Blood Out).



@ 9:47 if you want to skip the romance

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby Azure9920 » April 28th, 2010, 3:46 pm

Italians are 100% White you idiots.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby sickside » April 28th, 2010, 7:46 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:
sickside wrote:what the hell are you talking about ^



Come on ese...only one of the most famous G lines in a movie (besides everyone of Popeyes' line in Blood in Blood Out).



@ 9:47 if you want to skip the romance


thats funnier than fuck...but dont trip I moved out of the EAST SIDE...I live in Downtown now..They have a few...but I was mostily talking about some friends I met in the O.C..homie..but you are right..there ant no white in the EAST SIDE..I remember in in elementary and Jr.high ..there was ..I would say 5-10 white people in all the grades combined but they were brown in the the inside no doubt..


Azure9920 wrote:Italians are 100% White you idiots.



And you are a dumb fuck fool...you saying that makes you look dumb..Am full blooded brown..and I say am MEXICAN not Latin...same fucking thing dumbass..others out my race might say am Latin..but in my race and eyes...fuck no!..am MEXICAN HOMIE STRAIGHT THE FUCK UP..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby perongregory » May 14th, 2010, 2:16 am

Italians play white games like the jews. Any European with semetic, or latin (not from latin America but the original latin countries in Europe) love to play games with their race when it suits them, "Oh, I'm Jewish not white", but when it's time to get them white benefits "I'm white." I have many Italian friends both here and on the east coast, the ones on the east say they are Italian first, but still consider themselves white Europeans, and the ones I know from LA say they are white then you say from where,and they say "oh, I'm Italian."

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby Silencioso » May 14th, 2010, 2:00 pm

perongregory wrote:Italians play white games like the jews. Any European with semetic, or latin (not from latin America but the original latin countries in Europe) love to play games with their race when it suits them, "Oh, I'm Jewish not white", but when it's time to get them white benefits "I'm white." I have many Italian friends both here and on the east coast, the ones on the east say they are Italian first, but still consider themselves white Europeans, and the ones I know from LA say they are white then you say from where,and they say "oh, I'm Italian."


That's been my impression, too. They're "ethnic" whites, different enough from the typical British/German/French/whatever white American to be identifiable, but still white with all the perks.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 740
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby ViciousRidah » November 15th, 2010, 3:13 am

Italians have assimilated well into the society , people saying they have a high high school dropout rate or have a high poverty rate is nonsense even on the east coast in places like NYC.Italians like Jews & Irish who have come here in the turn of century have learned to assimilate into society and obtained the american dream .On the east coast they own things like catering halls,bakeries, and restaurants they are pretty well to do.Some would even own motels,strip joints, and a few delis here and there but they definitely have moved on to bigger businesses. So they are not a lower class of whites by any means on the east coats they are pretty well to do off.I don't think AB has a problem with accepting them.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby mayugastank » November 15th, 2010, 4:29 am

ViciousRidah wrote:Italians have assimilated well into the society , people saying they have a high high school dropout rate or have a high poverty rate is nonsense even on the east coast in places like NYC.Italians like Jews & Irish who have come here in the turn of century have learned to assimilate into society and obtained the american dream .On the east coast they own things like catering halls,bakeries, and restaurants they are pretty well to do.Some would even own motels,strip joints, and a few delis here and there but they definitely have moved on to bigger businesses. So they are not a lower class of whites by any means on the east coats they are pretty well to do off.I don't think AB has a problem with accepting them.



They had a dropout rate identical to blacks all the way till the 1980s. 8 children in a family was the norm not the exception. Believe that they are definetly completely white now but that wasnt always the case. They were considered semi retarded and inbred. Backwards and peasant like. Especially Southern Italians who even in Italy were as black moors. I read serious cases of racial abuse against these people -and a push to segregate them way into the 60s. If not for WW2 --theyd still be DAGOS. WOP=with out papers

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 740
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby ViciousRidah » November 15th, 2010, 1:45 pm

mayugastank wrote:
They had a dropout rate identical to blacks all the way till the 1980s. 8 children in a family was the norm not the exception. Believe that they are definetly completely white now but that wasnt always the case. They were considered semi retarded and inbred. Backwards and peasant like. Especially Southern Italians who even in Italy were as black moors. I read serious cases of racial abuse against these people -and a push to segregate them way into the 60s. If not for WW2 --theyd still be DAGOS. WOP=with out papers



Maybe thats the case in Cali, but they were by no means mistreated in NYC,Boston, Or Philly , maybe when they first came here before the 20th century. And some of the Moors were black roughly 1/3 of them, sicilians do have mixed ancestry because the moors although in the 7th century Byzantanium Eastern Roman world meant North African tribes like the Maurantanians,Numidans,Nigritaes,Lamtuna, Sanhadja, etc who were mostly black back then but by the 11th century it meant anybody who was a Saracen muslim in Europe .Sometimes it was used for muslims anywhere. I think Europeans first encounter with people who were muslims were people who were dark skinned but in the 11th century most north african countries were( which has always been mixed but definitely had a lot more black ethiopids back then ) became even more mixed because of migrations of peoples from Western Arabian Peninsula as well Iraq.

Siclians interbred with a lot of people like Turks(Anatolians),Syrians,Iraqis, Ummayds North Africans,and Some Egyptians since all of them were referred to as moor in the 12th century.Actually only sicilians and maybe maltese were considered some what of mongrels but not like their Italian counter parts who lived directly on the boot peninsula, mainland italians were considered Europeans ,maybe Mediteranean Europeans but still Europeans.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby MCD » November 19th, 2010, 12:16 am

19DAGO04 wrote:Italians?!?......There ain't no fuckin Italians in East L A!!!


hahaha just watched that again.

User avatar
StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 914
Joined: March 15th, 2005, 1:27 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento
Location: Alta Califas
Contact:

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby StillNoScript » March 9th, 2011, 3:51 am

Cosa Nostra is very racist against all blacks and Latinos. Whatever relationship they could have with the Mexican Mafia could only be of the Mexican Mafia working in servitude of them. The Mexican Mafia can outwit them and out power them all they want to in the prisons, it won't change the viewpoint that Cosa Nostra has of blacks and Latinos.

kswiss
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: April 6th, 2011, 5:44 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: Portland

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby kswiss » April 13th, 2011, 1:55 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Italians are 100% White you idiots.



Now that was the dumbest sh*t I ever heard.italians are not 100% white. Have u seen the italians in "ITALY"? The motherland for italians.pure italians are dark skin. With dark hair. Their country is only a few hundred miles from africa.think about it.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby Azure9920 » April 19th, 2011, 2:22 pm

kswiss wrote:Now that was the dumbest sh*t I ever heard.italians are not 100% white. Have u seen the italians in "ITALY"? The motherland for italians.pure italians are dark skin. With dark hair. Their country is only a few hundred miles from africa.think about it.


Just because Africa is close to Italy doesn't make Italians non-White. North Africans aren't even Black to begin with.

User avatar
xicano323
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 7:35 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby xicano323 » February 24th, 2012, 6:09 pm

How did this topic turn into racial mislabeling? any who i read that the cosa nostra gave the drug trade to la eme in l.a. back in the day, and the mexican mafia took advantage of it. according to the rene enriquez, the mafia hasnt duplicated the amount of money the cosa nostra has ever made, but in terms of power, influnece and violence the mob has far excited the cosa nostra. I read this from the book the black hand by chris blatchford, you guys should pick it up, great book.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby mayugastank » February 29th, 2012, 2:04 am

sailor boy and a member of LCN
Attachments
eme.jpg
The founders of la eme with a genovese captain
eme.jpg (98.63 KiB) Viewed 11033 times

User avatar
StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 914
Joined: March 15th, 2005, 1:27 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento
Location: Alta Califas
Contact:

Re: Cosa Nostra and la EME...

Unread postby StillNoScript » February 29th, 2012, 5:51 pm

kswiss wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Italians are 100% White you idiots.



Now that was the dumbest sh*t I ever heard.italians are not 100% white. Have u seen the italians in "ITALY"? The motherland for italians.pure italians are dark skin. With dark hair. Their country is only a few hundred miles from africa.think about it.


That is true. All of southern Europe has African lineage. Truth be told, everyone has African lineage. It's impossible not to since it's proven human life started in Africa. White is a concept. One chooses to be white. Proud Aryans will argue against that till their death but it's true. They're in denial. You can find a white guy living in the deepest cave in the North Pole and he would have some kind of DNA linking back to the motherland of all human life, Africa. A lot of people aren't going to want to hear that because they have so much invested in prison and street warfare with folklore that says otherwise, but there's no denying it. Its easily proven.


Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest