Ratio of Hispanic Inmates to Black Inmates in The CDC

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Ratio of Hispanic Inmates to Black Inmates in The CDC

Unread postby ViciousRidah » July 18th, 2010, 3:26 pm

From what I hear the Surenos are the most powerful prison gang on the West Coast. Is it because they gain their strength from their large numbers or are they just more organized? In other words are their more hispanic inmates in prison than blacks in the CDC. I was watching a documentary that said the Aryan Brotherhood did more murders than black prison gangs. How are Aryans able to even exist in the CDC where blacks have a grip of riders, and what percentage of whites make up the CDC inmate population?

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Re: Ratio of Hispanic Inmates to Black Inmates in The CDC

Unread postby HIGHINSP » July 18th, 2010, 7:31 pm

California prison politics vary from yard to yard...but hispanic to black would be like 10 to 1...but sureno to crip blood ratio is probably closer to 3 or 4 to 1...the only pen that has an abnormally large blood / crip / black presence is lancaster...high

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby ViciousRidah » July 19th, 2010, 11:59 am

What about the Norteno presence, how much do they outnumber bloods and crips in the CDC? And I'm guessing the Surenos outnumber the Nortenos in the CDC, at least I'm assuming in most prisons as you stated politics varies yard to yard.
And what about BGF, do they have a have any chance against Surenos , since they're probably outnumbered?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby ViciousRidah » July 20th, 2010, 12:09 am

?????? I guess nikkas are in the dark on that one.LOL?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread postby buLLetxx2 » August 3rd, 2010, 11:02 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:What about the Norteno presence, how much do they outnumber bloods and crips in the CDC? And I'm guessing the Surenos outnumber the Nortenos in the CDC, at least I'm assuming in most prisons as you stated politics varies yard to yard.
And what about BGF, do they have a have any chance against Surenos , since they're probably outnumbered?

In general the prison population in CA goes Hispanics (~39%) , Blacks (~28%), Whites (~26%), Asians/Islanders and/or other (~7%) but like dude said, it all depends on the specific prison yard, when one group grows much larger than another they may attempt to assert their dominance and do a bit of toe stepping, and shit pops off. It's not constant beef, just constant tension building up for some dumbshit to set it off, any excuse to smash on fools and let them know whats up.
Aryans are able to exist even if outnumbered by blacks the same way the "others" are able to, through politics and politics alone. I'm sure you, as a black man, might be furious if you saw a skinhead all tatted up with some SS lightning bolts, swazis and an iron cross but you really wouldn't be able to just mob on dude over that without you and (possibly) all your peoples catching serious shit over what you thought was just catching a fair one.

I'm not to sure about the Sureno to Norteno ratio.

And a question like "does BGF have a chance at war against the Sur" cannot really be answered. ALL sides, races and whatnots have suffered losses in the "race war" that takes place in the CDC. I mean so many ways shit can pop off and end, numbers don't always dictate the outcome. A car could have a 2:1 advantage when it pops and still take more lumps than the others, I've seen it happen.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby ViciousRidah » August 5th, 2010, 1:16 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:What about the Norteno presence, how much do they outnumber bloods and crips in the CDC? And I'm guessing the Surenos outnumber the Nortenos in the CDC, at least I'm assuming in most prisons as you stated politics varies yard to yard.

In general the prison population in CA goes Hispanics (~39%) , Blacks (~28%), Whites (~26%), Asians/Islanders and/or other (~7%) but like dude said, it all depends on the specific prison yard, when one group grows much larger than another they may attempt to assert their dominance and do a bit of toe stepping, and shit pops off. It's not constant beef, just constant tension building up for some dumbshit to set it off, any excuse to smash on fools and let them know whats up.
Aryans are able to exist even if outnumbered by blacks the same way the "others" are able to, through politics and politics alone. I'm sure you, as a black man, might be furious if you saw a skinhead all tatted up with some SS lightning bolts, swazis and an iron cross but you really wouldn't be able to just mob on dude over that without you and (possibly) all your peoples catching serious shit over what you thought was just catching a fair one.

I'm not to sure about the Sureno to Norteno ratio.

And a question like "does BGF have a chance at war against the Sur" cannot really be answered. ALL sides, races and whatnots have suffered losses in the "race war" that takes place in the CDC. I mean so many ways shit can pop off and end, numbers don't always dictate the outcome. A car could have a 2:1 advantage when it pops and still take more lumps than the others, I've seen it happen.

Thanks for the response ,bulletxx2, the whole point of my post was to find out who is in a better position in the CA fedreal penitetaries ,rather than which race or gang actually is in full domination of the prison itself, I know it doesn't work like that, this is the pens every felon in every gang is finna fight for every ounce of property they think is theres, I know the saying giving an inch then they might take a yard, is very much true in prison.

Of course if I were in prison I would have to think twice about smashing on every aryan I see because even the top dawgs and the OGs will not agree with every beef on site,best believe if you become to much of a burden and take off every sign of a probelm they will do away with your ass if your too much of a strain.

But my point was if the surenos have more numbers and more back up, they definitely might control more of whats going on than different gangs,like more grounds on the yard and more spots in the kitchen.

But that is great info, I didn't know that whites have that much numbers in the California Prisons it suprises me a lot.

I was also wondering what kind of weight do the BGF hold with other gangs, I know their tight with the Nortenos and 415.But are they actually mortal enemies of the Sureno? Do they have any cool relations with paisas or the asian gangs what so ever?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby buLLetxx2 » August 5th, 2010, 8:21 pm

The southsiders and the blacks get down, this is true, but so do the blacks and the whites, and the whites and the southsiders at times, all have suffered at the hands of another though I don't think the Southsider v Black beefs are as deep seeded and emotionally/racially charged as White v Black or vise versa, I couldn't say mortal enemies though, especially when you consider the long standing beef between Norte and Sur, in and out of the pen.

Also, in regards to controlling yards, it's sorta trivial for the concern of the GP unless you got your hand in something because, regardless of who runs the yard, the rules seem to always be just about the same, more of a collective of rules from all cars that are just sorta generally accepted. For instance; these benches on this part of the yard are for XXX race, YYY race can kick it over there or pass through but can't sit, ZZZ race can pass by but they'd be best just keeping a distance, and in the end you realize that only X gonna have X's back.
So as long as you know the basics you abide and get by.

As far as controlling what goes on, you're right but it's not about prison jobs and basketball courts, jobs are given by staff and yard space really is dictated by size of your car. There's a lot of other things that the COs cant control though, lotta money to be made, favors for trade, even behind bars, people want shit, supply and demand bla bla.
you know whats up.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby ViciousRidah » August 6th, 2010, 10:13 am

Is that right,I didn't know the Southsiders and Whites ever got into it.Thanx for the heads up.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread postby shing » August 6th, 2010, 10:44 am

ViciousRidah wrote:Is that right,I didn't know the Southsiders and Whites ever got into it.Thanx for the heads up.

Every race gets into it with every race at one time or another. It's not because it's a racial thing. It could happen for any number of reasons. Personally, I've seen it happen over drugs, street beef, homosexuals, gambling, etc.. The list goes on and on. Hispanics may have more numbers than other races in the joint overall, but there are some yards where Surenos are out numbered. Consider CDC to be a microcosm of the world in which we live and each joint to be a country. There could be an all out race war within CDC, but the surenos in, say, San Quentin may get smashed whereas the southsiders in Calipatria may dominate.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby buLLetxx2 » August 6th, 2010, 10:47 am

ViciousRidah wrote:Is that right,I didn't know the Southsiders and Whites ever got into it.Thanx for the heads up.

yeah homie, alliances and understandings aside, if someone is toe stepping without reparations, something's gonna pop off, regardless of how 'cool' you are with those other heads, and when it pops you guys are on your own.

I mean, I'm sure theres been countless times 2 cars got together to smash on another, for instance Sur+woods on blacks, but rest assured that if the beef was purely instigated the woods and one sided, Southsiders would not have their back when it popped off, regardless of how 'cool' they are with the woods. Unless, of course, they had some sort of invested interest in the incident.
See what im saying?

I'm sure someone has better insight and first hand knowledge than I do though, I'm Asian man and we don't really get into too much shit in the pen, as hated as we are by the southsiders and, to a lesser extent, the woods, we're not really viewed as a threat because we don't really got numbers. I've been on Norte ran yards and Sur ran yards and it was all about the same...for us anyways.
Ain't much proving yourself needed for us either, cuz I think we got all that out the way in county, where its really bad for us haha.

Hows the saying go?

"If you can make it through LA county, you can make it on any prison yard", something like that.
That saying goes 20x if you're Asian coming out of LA County.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby buLLetxx2 » August 6th, 2010, 10:50 am

Yeah, what shing said.

And most of that smashing comes within your own car, if you get into it deep over (any form of debt) with another car, your own people will typically bail you out and then you're gonna get taxed up...by your own people. If you go back into after that, you're pretty much cut and better be ready to roll it up or get rolled.

What up Shing!?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby shing » August 6th, 2010, 11:29 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:Yeah, what shing said.

And most of that smashing comes within your own car, if you get into it deep over (any form of debt) with another car, your own people will typically bail you out and then you're gonna get taxed up...by your own people. If you go back into after that, you're pretty much cut and better be ready to roll it up or get rolled.

What up Shing!?

sup man!

ntenseLIFEstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby ntenseLIFEstyle » August 6th, 2010, 3:00 pm

How bad was it for Asian in LA county?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby shing » August 6th, 2010, 7:55 pm

ntenseLIFEstyle wrote:How bad was it for Asian in LA county?

I didn't think it was that bad for actual asian gang members. But for those non-combatant type of asians, ie. drunk drivers, wife beaters, it was much more difficult because they were easy prey southsiders. Rarely have I ever seen asian gangsters get moved on.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby ViciousRidah » August 7th, 2010, 3:18 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:

yeah homie, alliances and understandings aside, if someone is toe stepping without reparations, something's gonna pop off, regardless of how 'cool' you are with those other heads, and when it pops you guys are on your own.

I mean, I'm sure theres been countless times 2 cars got together to smash on another, for instance Sur+woods on blacks, but rest assured that if the beef was purely instigated the woods and one sided, Southsiders would not have their back when it popped off, regardless of how 'cool' they are with the woods. Unless, of course, they had some sort of invested interest in the incident.
See what im saying?

I'm sure someone has better insight and first hand knowledge than I do though, I'm Asian man and we don't really get into too much shit in the pen, as hated as we are by the southsiders and, to a lesser extent, the woods, we're not really viewed as a threat because we don't really got numbers. I've been on Norte ran yards and Sur ran yards and it was all about the same...for us anyways.
Ain't much proving yourself needed for us either, because I think we got all that out the way in county, where its really bad for us haha.

Hows the saying go?

"If you can make it through LA county, you can make it on any prison yard", something like that.
That saying goes 20x if you're Asian coming out of LA County.

Woods like to prey on everything weak including inmates of their own same color, its part of their Aryan 14/88 ideology I guess, so of course they would like to prey on anybody that's non-white, I could imagine woods attempting to prey on some asians and mexicans that they look at as being weak in their eyes.

I wouldn't think too much Asians would be in prison, they never get caught, cause they're smart as hell when it comes to doing dirt , they're able to stay out of the eyes and suspicion of the One Time so it won't be too much of them in prison.I guess in jail there isn't that much animosity towards the Asians because of the way they carry themselves in the streets, I know they have their gangs, but I don't think they have beef with too many gangs outside their race .Its a trip cause I was wondering if Samoans,Phillipinos ,Hawians and Tongans ride with the Asians or Latinos Car in the pen.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby buLLetxx2 » August 7th, 2010, 9:28 am

ViciousRidah wrote:

I wouldn't think too much Asians would be in prison, they never get caught, cause they're smart as hell when it comes to doing dirt , they're able to stay out of the eyes and suspicion of the One Time so it won't be too much of them in prison.I guess in jail there isn't that much animosity towards the Asians because of the way they carry themselves in the streets, I know they have their gangs, but I don't think they have beef with too many gangs outside their race .Its a trip cause I was wondering if Samoans,Phillipinos ,Hawians and Tongans ride with the Asians or Latinos Car in the pen.

Samoans, Islanders, etc, they ride with the "Others" in the pen and jail (though some Samoans and Tongans are accepted to run with blacks in Jail depending on gang affiliation, but not in the pen) though even as the "others" car they tend to stick to themselves, Viets roll round viets, Khmer with Khmer, etc etc. Some Pinoys are accepted by the Southsiders, in jail or the pen, but this relies heavily on what area/gang they were from and the current state of the Hispanic v Asian politics.

As far as the state of Asians and Hispanics, they generally do NOT get along inside, which ranges from the typical "you can't associate with them" politics to an stop and go "Greenlight" on the Asians, for the past 20 years now. I can't think of one car that has had the greenlight more frequently than the Asians, and contrary to what you thought, this stems from Asian v Hispanic gang beef on the streets, most notably Long Beach. (if you didn't know ALL Asian gangs (TRG, CBC, ABZ, EFCC, Suis) in LBC were at war with the largest Hispanic gang in the city (Longos) in the late 80s throughout the 90s, the beef still stands but is much quieter now). Depending on who tells the story you'll hear we got greenlighted for breaking rules by doing driveby shootings(this is usually told from mexicans side) or that someone from somewhere took out a few 'key players' from Longos, regardless the greenlight has been on and off Asians for almost 20 years in both LA and OC.

What Shing said is true though, they usually prey on the weak, older Asians in there for dumb shit like open container in public, dui, shit like that. I've seen 2 old vietnamese men (50+), one with an obvious mental condition, jumped by about 20-30 southsiders and woods in line movement loading on a bus for court.
Or sitting at the Farm (an OC jail which is...a farm) and being told that, because they don't wanna lose program (we had dope program there) they Southsiders want to tax me up in the shower for 13 seconds a day until I got out...I hadn't even been sentenced yet so I didn't know how long that would be, and even if did have my time I'd not have just let some fools sock me up on the daily for nothing, so I got down and got rolled out back to the main.

All over something that happened with some fools I probably will never know.
stupid shit.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby shing » August 7th, 2010, 10:37 am

"Depending on who tells the story you'll hear we got greenlighted for breaking rules by doing driveby shootings(this is usually told from mexicans side)"

That's them assuming that they run our program and we have to live by those rules. Fking arrogant attitude by idiots that will probably never venture out from the neighborhood they rep. They just have to face the facts. Longos can't handle their business so they use that excuse to bring in back up. And if it were for that reason, shouldn't the greenlight be only for the asians in LB or the people that were caught doing a drive-by? In LA county surenos were indiscriminate on which asians they jumped. Is it rocket science to tell the difference between a 50 year old drunk driver from a 20 year old from a gang?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby buLLetxx2 » August 7th, 2010, 11:12 am

shing wrote:"Depending on who tells the story you'll hear we got greenlighted for breaking rules by doing driveby shootings(this is usually told from mexicans side)"

That's them assuming that they run our program and we have to live by those rules. Fking arrogant attitude by idiots that will probably never venture out from the neighborhood they rep. They just have to face the facts. Longos can't handle their business so they use that excuse to bring in back up. And if it were for that reason, shouldn't the greenlight be only for the asians in LB or the people that were caught doing a drive-by? In LA county surenos were indiscriminate on which asians they jumped. Is it rocket science to tell the difference between a 50 year old drunk driver from a 20 year old from a gang?

Nope, it was senseless, racist alpha dog BS, even some of them seemed they didnt wanna do it as they were doing it. There was this fool tried to run up in 1 of 2 asian holding cells during court day movement soon as the door popped. He was a yellow bander, bound for prison, rushed the cell soon as it popped because he saw just a bunch of older asians in there, little did he know this fool we called Bruce Lee (looked just like him) was sitting on the toilet to give the older heads bench seats, he hopped up kicked that fool dead in the face soon as he reached the door, then the deputy grabbed, dropped and hog tied him, the Ese was crying and shit, drooling all over the floor, like he didn't wanna have to do that shit, especially just before heading to court. Dumb dumb dumb. I dont know why fools wanna make jail even harder than it already is.

And honestly, I'm from LB and came up in the late 80s and all the 90s, there were no drive by shootings from us going down, fools walked up on you, fools waited in bushes for hours, or drove up and hopped out the car, maaaaybe a car to car at a red light but thats the closest to a drive by that went down. The eses werent exempt either, those fools would bust at you from the car at a stop sign which, to the best of my knowledge, is breaking their own rules because I understand they at least gotta get out the car. Innocents got it on both ends, asian and hispanic, but they also got innocent asian women caught up in crossfire and at the worst I bet fool who did it just got taxed as opposed to greenlighting his entire hood, homies never shot no Chongeta. Shady.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby ViciousRidah » August 7th, 2010, 12:36 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:

Samoans, Islanders, etc, they ride with the "Others" in the pen and jail (though some Samoans and Tongans are accepted to run with blacks in Jail depending on gang affiliation, but not in the pen) though even as the "others" car they tend to stick to themselves, Viets roll round viets, Khmer with Khmer, etc etc. Some Pinoys are accepted by the Southsiders, in jail or the pen, but this relies heavily on what area/gang they were from and the current state of the Hispanic v Asian politics.

As far as the state of Asians and Hispanics, they generally do NOT get along inside, which ranges from the typical "you can't associate with them" politics to an stop and go "Greenlight" on the Asians, for the past 20 years now. I can't think of one car that has had the greenlight more frequently than the Asians, and contrary to what you thought, this stems from Asian v Hispanic gang beef on the streets, most notably Long Beach. (if you didn't know ALL Asian gangs (TRG, CBC, ABZ, EFCC, Suis) in LBC were at war with the largest Hispanic gang in the city (Longos) in the late 80s throughout the 90s, the beef still stands but is much quieter now). Depending on who tells the story you'll hear we got greenlighted for breaking rules by doing driveby shootings(this is usually told from mexicans side) or that someone from somewhere took out a few 'key players' from Longos, regardless the greenlight has been on and off Asians for almost 20 years in both LA and OC.

What Shing said is true though, they usually prey on the weak, older Asians in there for dumb shit like open container in public, dui, shit like that. I've seen 2 old vietnamese men (50+), one with an obvious mental condition, jumped by about 20-30 southsiders and woods in line movement loading on a bus for court.
Or sitting at the Farm (an OC jail which is...a farm) and being told that, because they don't wanna lose program (we had dope program there) they Southsiders want to tax me up in the shower for 13 seconds a day until I got out...I hadn't even been sentenced yet so I didn't know how long that would be, and even if did have my time I'd not have just let some fools sock me up on the daily for nothing, so I got down and got rolled out back to the main.

All over something that happened with some fools I probably will never know.
stupid shit.

Yea,I know there's a lot of samoans in black gangs but I think there's quite a few in hispanic gangs too. Didn't know Pinoys were that tight with Latinos .

I wonder about the Belizeans,Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans that go to jail in Cali, I know they're some involved in black gangs , but from what I'm observing the gang affiliation really doesn't matter, the race is what its all about in the pen, and will they be accepted by either blacks or hispanics. Of course the colombians and salvadorians would be riding with the mexicans.

Yea I've heard about the asian gang beefs with the Longos in Long Beach , it seems the Longos have a problem with every gang out in longbeach, including the Black,Samoan, and Asian.

When you got active on the southsiders did the prison add on time or penalize you for that lil mess, sometimes that shit messes up ya time in prison.

shing wrote:"Depending on who tells the story you'll hear we got greenlighted for breaking rules by doing driveby shootings(this is usually told from mexicans side)"

That's crazy, I don't think its a score for a banger to ride on any innocent civilian cause you could get a hot one over somebody that wasn't an enemy, and it literally and figuratively don't count. But I thought Southsiders were smarter than that,doesn't seem every Trece gang gets down the same. This was probably before the whole La Eme umberella tax thing for ese gangs in the 90s,it seems like some southsiders like the avenues ,t-flats, f-13 and longos are involving innocence in their beefs and target the whole race of their rivals.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby buLLetxx2 » August 7th, 2010, 4:42 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:Yea,I know there's a lot of samoans in black gangs but I think there's quite a few in hispanic gangs too. Didn't know Pinoys were that tight with Latinos .

I wonder about the Belizeans,Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans that go to jail in Cali, I know they're some involved in black gangs , but from what I'm observing the gang affiliation really doesn't matter, the race is what its all about in the pen, and will they be accepted by either blacks or hispanics. Of course the colombians and salvadorians would be riding with the mexicans.

Yea I've heard about the asian gang beefs with the Longos in Long Beach , it seems the Longos have a problem with every gang out in longbeach, including the Black,Samoan, and Asian.

When you got active on the southsiders did the prison add on time or penalize you for that lil mess, sometimes that shit messes up ya time in prison.

Samoans usually have their own gangs, but on a black crip/blood thing, much like a lot of Asian gangs, but are generally more accepted as being "real" Cs and Bs in comparison to Asians, they may roll with the blacks in jails but when they hit the pen they're almost like 99% rolling with the "others" in there.
Older pinoy heads, for the most part grew up around hispanics, and there was even a click of Temple St13 called "pinoy locos", which spawned Satanas, which spawned the majority of all other Pinoy gangs in LA, some mixed pinoy/hispanic hoods even transitioned into x3 gangs over time as pinoy membership fell and hispanic membership rose. But the greenlight on asians put a strain on it to a degree, as some people are just so ignorant they couldn't tell the difference between a Khmer, Viet and Flip so it's just all Asian to them.

And I never got down in the Pen like that, and in counties it was almost always them starting the shit, we were just reacting, so I guess the staff figure the pepper spray and paintball pepperpowder shots are enough. I did get 90 days for tagging on the wall in OCJ in pencil, not concurrent either so I got out for 3 weeks and was expected to surrender on that BS, shit was lame.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby ViciousRidah » August 7th, 2010, 6:07 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:Yea,I know there's a lot of samoans in black gangs but I think there's quite a few in hispanic gangs too. Didn't know Pinoys were that tight with Latinos .

Samoans usually have their own gangs, but on a black crip/blood thing, much like a lot of Asian gangs, but are generally more accepted as being "real" Cs and Bs in comparison to Asians, they may roll with the blacks in jails but when they hit the pen they're almost like 99% rolling with the "others" in there.
Older pinoy heads, for the most part grew up around hispanics, and there was even a click of Temple St13 called "pinoy locos", which spawned Satanas, which spawned the majority of all other Pinoy gangs in LA, some mixed pinoy/hispanic hoods even transitioned into x3 gangs over time as pinoy membership fell and hispanic membership rose. But the greenlight on asians put a strain on it to a degree, as some people are just so ignorant they couldn't tell the difference between a Khmer, Viet and Flip so it's just all Asian to them.

And I never got down in the Pen like that, and in counties it was almost always them starting the shit, we were just reacting, so I guess the staff figure the pepper spray and paintball pepperpowder shots are enough. I did get 90 days for tagging on the wall in OCJ in pencil, not concurrent either so I got out for 3 weeks and was expected to surrender on that BS, shit was lame.

Thats something to trip on.Yea county is no joke either.

I think the reason why the Samoan gangs are more accepted is because they sometimes have blacks in their gangs, like PVCC and Westside Karson,but Samoans are usually b-doggs.I'm not even sure if asian gangs take the C's and B's serious themselves, because Asians gangs like ABZ or TRG have some who claim crip and some who don't, if I'm correct.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby triplethreat » August 9th, 2010, 3:52 am

^From my experience the Asian B's and C's do take the Blood and Crip lifestyle serious.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby ViciousRidah » August 9th, 2010, 4:51 am

Yea my mistake, but what I mean is that they are an asian gangs like ABZ in which not all members claim Crip some just rep for their own gang, I know asians get down for theirs nonetheless.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby buLLetxx2 » August 9th, 2010, 8:52 am

ViciousRidah wrote:Yea my mistake, but what I mean is that they are an asian gangs like ABZ in which not all members claim Crip some just rep for their own gang, I know asians get down for theirs nonetheless.

There was a time when Van Nuys ABZ did NOT claim crip, despite Long Beach and W/S ABZ claiming crip, I'm almost certain they claim crip now though, it's just the allure it has on the younger generation I guess though it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't, Van Nuys A Gang always had a nack for doing their own damn thing regardless.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread postby bumperjack » April 4th, 2014, 12:53 pm

Let a wood weigh in on some of all your smutt viciousridah,or bulletxx2,first we dont prey on our weak,14/88 you guys dont even know what it stands for in the first place,our heritage and ideology you havent a clue also,and woods and surenos been allies for along time before that the AB/EME were allies before there were any surenos or nortenos,even existed,get your politics right when the woods ride folks hide because inmates die,only 1% of the population,that is responcible for 25% of all murders in prison is the Aryan Brotherhood so dont be hating on woods you old mud ducks and stay on your own side of the fence,this thread dont have anything to do with woods :oops: ...bumperjack a wood in distress

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread postby Samson28 » April 6th, 2014, 12:40 pm

You guys wanna know what I think of inmates, ex inmates, wannabe tough guys, ex gang members or current gang members? They are all punchers who rely on numbers or living the life of punching people without having to ever back it up. And deep down they hate fighting and the idea of getting hit. All they want is to be the ones doing the hitting or punching in groups or based on fear hence why they get their tattoos. It is all fake and intimidation. Real warriors, like the guys you see in mms gyms or in soccer stadiums in Poland actually prove themselves and don't rely on itnimidations or punkings in their surroundings to feel normal. They have the skill and confidence to actually back it up whether alone, groups or in a melee.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby Samson28 » April 6th, 2014, 12:43 pm

And Polaks don't prey on their own or weak like whites in cal do. They are cowards who will do anything to do mexicans bidding while preying on their own just like someone here described. Compare these cowards to what Polaks did to the russians in the last euro or the Polish unity and pride they brought with them to slovakia, chech republic, third world montenegro and everywhere they go. Polaks are a different kind of white people. WHites in Cal are so cowardly weak look what they did to me in a shitty santa cruz dive bar. They tried to prey on me and when one of them ended up in a hospital they got the cops on me and put me with a bunch of Mexicans again preying on their own instead of trying to punk a mexican they tried punching me and lying saying i hit the guy first and all the crap that cowards do. In Poland no one even calls cops esp not a fight started where the guy was out of the hospital in a day. WHites in cal would be literally rag dolled and fumed up on the spot in any Polish soccer game or club trying to be hard.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby Samson28 » April 6th, 2014, 1:03 pm

Just take a look at this unity and compare to what goes on in California and how they prey on their own and sell their own out to be friends with wife beater wearers form the ghetto and use drugs instead of train for combat to improve themselves as warriors like these guys do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThBmGdoX3lE

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby Samson28 » April 6th, 2014, 1:10 pm

Unity forever, always together:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiLgeJ- ... F2130AB884

Just the way they travel on buses and the blood and wars they go through together on a regular basis with those scarves they protect during battle and enemy scarves they take as tokens shows the unity. The unity of real warriors of people that will throw down at the tip of the hat with no punching taking place beforehand or after. Thats what Im attracted to not this crap life that exist in white America.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby bumperjack » April 13th, 2014, 8:07 am

The largest racial group in Californias prisons was Whites from 1980 to 1986 I was in prison in 85 an 1986 woods did rule in them days,hail to the peckerwoods,because today we are the minority,blacks from 1986 to 1992 had the largest racial group in. California's prisons,from 1992 to. Present are the Hispanics,Today Just more than half of Californias adult population is non white or Latino (56%) but these groups make up three of every four men in prison. Latinos are 41% African Americans are 29% and other races are 6%, Now this the make up from the California Department of Corrections these are not my number or guesstamation these are legit percentages and numbers,To the readers gangbangers north south red or blue,the black and white(Brand colors) street gangs and prison gangs, gangs that have power on these yards are usually who has the numbers and the Hispanics out number every race but you also have division among them Nortenos,Surenos , Border Brothers ,Pasias,and every group has got strays White,Hispanic and Black because of mental resons are they just are loners,Ther are 5 gangs if validated or should I say when validated you are given a indeterminate SHU program Im talking from Experience I got one in 1993 in SAN QUENTIN,so facts are just that accuracy when talking history should be a must ,If your on here talking politics,and neverlived it walked it or talked it I will listen to factual things you have to say but of course in a different light,All you Law Enforcement have to understand is dont cate how many debriefing accounts you read,or how many books you've read how prisons you worked in you can never put youself in a air of shoes you never ever walked in. You can always get on here and talk that talk but you can never say you walked that walk ,cause none of you you have ever in your careers walked a affilated yard in California in your life and doing time is allday everyday if you go home after 8 hours your not doing time just wanted to put that out the for youLE cats bumperjack

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread postby silentwssj » April 13th, 2014, 9:18 am

Different prisons and jails have different racial make ups in my experience! Some Examples that stand out to me are Santa Rita vs High Dessert. I have been to Santa Rita 2 times on parole violations. One time in the "Bird cages" and one time in "Max" or "Lockdown". Blacks definitely dominate that institution! I am only referring to the Parole violator section of the jail, not the regular county jail part. That is surprising, because Santa Rita is used as a Parole violator holding area or way station for all Bay Area counties. Basically, if you catch a violation, you go there first for your hearing and then they decide what to do with you. Anyhow, I remember when I first hit max, Everyone in that building was Black but myself! Another contrast would be High Dessert State prison. I did time on Yard A and Yard E! A yard was level 3 and more mixed racially. E yard was level 1 and very much dominated by the "Woods"! This was because it is a prison in far Northern California, "Susanville", to be exact! So, the population of the surrounding counties, "White" dominated the minimum security yard there!

As far as the law enforcement thing goes, they will never understand what we go through! Only people who have walked that road will ever understand all the intricate details of it! That does not mean that they don't have good information to share though. They do have access to Dropouts and De-briefing reports. I am sure that a lot of information can be gleaned from all of that. They do keep records which is great for historical reasons. I am also sure that as time rolls on, they can go back and link a lot of pieces of the puzzle together by comparing new de-briefs with old ones! What I do not like is them trying to write history about things based on one persons version. Truth be told, if you are going to write story's about all of this, you should have multiple individuals commenting from all groups involved. Then and only then can you really put out an accurate version of the truth covering and considering all parties involved! I simply read everything with a filter on and realize that this is just one persons opinion. That is where our life experience takes over Bumperjack! We have been there and know when we are reading truth or if the author is leaning one way or the other!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby bumperjack » April 13th, 2014, 10:34 am

Yes silentwsidesanjo my nephew is a norteno,and we are close ,I like your knowledge and accounts my exconvict friend what burns me up is there is no book,no movie no pig that has ever walk in my shoes nor yours homie as Im a Co Co boy,and have walk on affilated yards in california paroled from one put my work in and you got LE on here and dudes that never even walked a level 1 to 4 yard but they know politics,and yes I agree 100% with you on all these accounts of different sources,of dropouts and rats tell all but there shit I know that isnt in no history books not all and everything is on record or in a book,Ive walk the walk talk the talk done much and done many and many is plenty,silentwssj,yes Im in the free world and I live a clean life,but I will be who Iam till the day the casket drops,I dont promote violence dont advise this lifestyle,but if your a outsider and never lived on a prison yard dont act like you have,and give those the respect that have and made it in the free world,and live to tell about it,My exnorteno friend we been threw the gangs and politics so we have alot in common,these know it all dudes burn me up when they aint never busted a grape in a grape factory,never walked a yard but act like they know what time it is,Fucking be real,and state I cant say i ever been on any of these yards or never been in any gangs but these are debriefing accounts. From law Enforcement the enemy of all gangs...bumperjack stay up stay fee stay civil silentwssj

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”