Met a white guy (kid really) who is a child of the system

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Met a white guy (kid really) who is a child of the system

Unread post by Samson28 » November 29th, 2013, 10:06 pm

I just got out of santa cruz county doing county time and met a young man who also has polish roots like me and despite being 20 yrs old, will probably never get out of prison. He has been in group homes and juvenile gladiator schools since a young age (like 12) and told me personally howhe grew up in a very violent home. He also told me " this is my world. Ive been doing this all my life." Here is some more information about him and how his life led to the murder he commited and how he really represents what a lost kid or a child swallowed up by the system is:

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci_220 ... -gets-life
This was when he was a teen of 17 and had to start the beginning of his life inside the system:
http://www.kionrightnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=13383808
Here is another potential life sentence he is fighitng for fighting and continuing his behavior ( the only one he knows) i aide the jails and gladiator schools:
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santac ... ads-guilty

Like I told you guys, this isnt an only black and hispanic problem. There are plenty of white guys like this or lost children who no one speaks out for or believes in and are even in worse position than minorities in his position because there are less support groups no activists or books being written since everyone focuses on the black and brown problem. These guys are like left to. Rot without love or care because they are not black or brown with no attention paid to them.

Oh, and he was a norteno gang member on the atreet when he commited the murder but went wood or white on the inside since he told me that his dad gave him a choice: "you will either go white on the inside and ride with us orgo northener, but ifyou do that we will kill you."

He also dropped out from the bullshet and active jail politics (plus he wants to get out of that lifestyle deep down and eventually get out) and does time on the sensitive needs pods or in county but continues to fight there sometimes, esp since he was in the toughest of these dropout pods where they have gangs as well. Anyway, I wnated to let you know this isnt just a black and rown problem. Also, to the blacks and whites here who think whites get punked or cant fight in ther ive seen Speaker in action. He took out a man named sniper and torpdoed inside a cell full of four people (mexicans) at once to make room for an attack and in a split of a second can turn it on and off. He also fights like a mothefuker and even Mexican gang members and dropouts follow his lead.

When he fough, he came right in like a bomb and his entire bosy got tense at once. It was unbelievable. He went against a guy named sniper who ratted and took down like over 40 surenos in a bust called groundhog. He took down his reign i later heard others say in various pods that lasted for four years. He also told me hegot in many fights and never got beaten or lost except once.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Met a white guy (kid really) who is a child of the syste

Unread post by Samson28 » November 29th, 2013, 11:01 pm

Samson28 wrote:I just got out of santa cruz county doing county time and met a young man who also has polish roots like me and despite being 20 yrs old, will probably never get out of prison. He has been in group homes and juvenile gladiator schools since a young age (like 12) and told me personally how he grew up in a very violent home. He also told me " this is my world. Ive been doing this all my life." Here is some more information about him and how his life led to the murder he commited and how he really represents what a lost kid or a child swallowed up by the system is:

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci_220 ... -gets-life
This was when he was a teen of 17 and had to start the beginning of his life inside the system:
http://www.kionrightnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=13383808
Here is another potential life sentence he is fighitng for fighting and continuing his behavior ( the only one he knows) i aide the jails and gladiator schools:
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santac ... ads-guilty

Like I told you guys, this isnt an only black and hispanic problem. There are plenty of white guys like this or lost children who no one speaks out for or believes in and are even in worse position than minorities in his position because there are less support groups no activists or books being written since everyone focuses on the black and brown problem. These guys are like left to. Rot without love or care because they are not black or brown with no attention paid to them.

Oh, and he was a norteno gang member on the atreet when he commited the murder but went wood or white on the inside since he told me that his dad gave him a choice: "you will either go white on the inside and ride with us orgo northener, but ifyou do that we will kill you."

He also dropped out from the bullshet and active jail politics (plus he wants to get out of that lifestyle deep down and eventually get out) and does time on the sensitive needs pods or in county but continues to fight there sometimes, esp since he was in the toughest of these dropout pods where they have gangs as well. Anyway, I wnated to let you know this isnt just a black and rown problem. Also, to the blacks and whites here who think whites get punked or cant fight in ther ive seen Speaker in action. He took out a man named sniper and torpdoed inside a cell full of four people (mexicans) at once to make room for an attack and in a split of a second can turn it on and off. He also fights like a mothefuker and even Mexican gang members and dropouts follow his lead.

When he fough, he came right in like a bomb and his entire bosy got tense at once. It was unbelievable. He went against a guy named sniper who ratted and took down like over 40 surenos in a bust called groundhog. He took down his reign i later heard others say in various pods that lasted for four years. He also told me hegot in many fights and never got beaten or lost except once.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » November 30th, 2013, 4:05 am

And... Are you in love with him Samson ? :lol:
I would prefer you to tell us about YOUR own experience doing time in Santa Cruz county instead...

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 2nd, 2013, 11:26 am

I just got out from county did a one year term for assault with a deadly weapon (dropped to battery with a gbi and a strike under the three strike laws). I will tell you guys this story later, but here is a story I want to really tell you about a man named Christian speaker who I met in there. Despite being white and outnumbered (there were like four of us in a pod of gang dropouts and some pc cases) he walked on his own two feet and it was the mexicans following him. Like in the last hobbit movie where one of the dwarves said, "This is a man I can follow. This is a man who can lead."

I am really writing to you guys here briefly but his life story is really book material. By the way, here is another article showing he will not back down and how he carries himself in there:

http://www.mercurynews.com/central-coas ... -convicted

Here is my story of the eperience I've had with him:

The leader of the pod or the man who was a dropout sureno who put like 50 other surenos away in a famous bust and was an informant and sitting in that pod like 4 years before I got in the unit turned the tv off one day. He said that the guards will continue to mess with us and our program and turn the channels off if we dont stop trying to look at the girls across the way (in their pod). So he made it clear to two guys that next time they do it on canteen day or particular days they will have to go and be rolled out. During this whole time I was on the top tier looking downand listening. Speaker was sitting down and also observing this man speak (nicknamed Sniper who weight like 250 pounds). Another man (muscular qnd simple minded) whose nickname is psycho spoke out because sniper directed the finger at him. He said "but see youre the only one complaining. You don't see anyone else saying I should be rolled out or quit doing it except you." To which sniper replied, "they don't speak out because they may be afraid to but Im telling you the way it is. You will have to go if you do it again on canteen day." Later another whit guy with the last name watts who is speakers codependent in another jail beating wher speaker took the rap spoke up and to sniper that its the "cops really screwing with the unit and trying to turn us against each other.

So Sniper said, nah, its not just the cops, you guys keep doing it and it affects the program every time. I dont care about the tv now too much but canteen and other days it gets annoying. If anyone has a problem with it we can go to the bathroom and handle it. And if anyone wants to speak up, now is the time to speak." Spaker stayed quiet the whole time but looked up at me once. We made eye contact and he looked away. I am not sure or not but maybe he signaled to me to see if I want to be involved in this or not. What it boiled down to was Speaker wanted to take over the house and he felt Sniper had to go because he is trying to hold too much power for one man and acting like hhas the keys to the house or is active.

So I went downstairs and the situation seemed clear after the talk and was talking with another guy about it and he told me that "now is the time to watch out and be careful bcause after a talk like that you don't know what can happen. And if anything does happen it will be now." And all and behold I see a group going upstairs to Snipers cell. Sniper is there also with his own group. Another man quickly joins snipers group bringing that cell to a capacity of four men. The group going up is spearheaded by speaker with psycho next to him, watts and another man named lopez. Also another guy named youngster lags behind but is also with them.

Speaker says loud while everyone not involved is looking up and watching, "you gotta go man. Role your crap and leave." Then sniper replied, "who says ai gotta go?" And speaker says, "the house says." Then sniper says, "whose the house? I only see four or five people." Then speaker says, "you gotta leave or youre getting rolled out." Then sniper says, "we can take care of this in the bathroom." Then speaker says, "lets o it then." After short pause, "Lets goin the bathroom or else well be taking care of it here." Then sniper says, "I ain't leaving and staying my grounds here." Then Spaker like a machine torpedos him with a quick move of pulling his hand back and throwing it like a straight shot or a baseball going straight at snipers head. Sniper gets hit right on the face or nose and falls back while Speaker charges in all the wwy with his whole body coordinated like a unit. All of his muscles tense and he becomes a atraight beast with jerking fqts movement forward. He goes all the way in and I can't tell whats happening. All I see is the other heads going in one by one and fighting. Later on I see guards coming in and the guys who just came in start coming out. I see sniper with blood all over his face and particularly nose (later I hear one of them hit him with a cup and that he wanted to press charges). If sniper presses charges then some of them may never go home and get a third strike.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 2nd, 2013, 11:34 am

When you guys read Christian Speaker's story that I wrote, I suggest you listen to kavinsky night call. And also remember how in the movie "The a hobbit" one of the dwarves says "When I saw him in battle I then realized. This is a man I can follow. This is a man who can lead."

He will be a big name in the prison system I can assure you. Whether he chooses the active or sandy side there are gangs and power plays in both sides. He just got transferred to Quentin last week.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 2nd, 2013, 3:02 pm

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 4th, 2013, 2:27 pm

He looks almost like me to the dot when I was younger. He is a blond hair blue eyed aryan warrior and handsome who would have made many women happy but instead America is shuffling him through the system where all his life (since 17) he will not get a chance to live a normal life. He will not get a chance to see the sun or breathe fresh air and be out in a system full of mexican and black savaged trying to punk whites any chance they get. Except they will never punk him, in fact half of them followed him in there. He is a true leader, a warrior viking caste.

Imagine a nation that does this to people. Violence is all he knew since he was in diapers. He was raised by the state and was actual a word of the state officially when he commited the murder. Group homes, YMCA, juvenile facilities, etc. was his world. Even read the comments in this article:
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santac ... enced-jail

Im sure a woman could have changed him if one gave him a chance.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 4th, 2013, 2:42 pm

I told you guys he is to all bad. He has a big heart full of anger inside. He saved another blond haired white guy wo ai actually met and who was in my unit (and has two strikes himself and went through juvenile facilities) from getting a third strike like him. His name is Thomas Wqtts.

Here is a quote from the article above:

"In exchange for Speaker's guilty plea, charges against Watts were dismissed."

Watts myspace profile showing he is down for the cause:
https://myspace.com/proudwhiteboyz

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 5th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Like I said, that guy needs a movie badly. More so than Thomas Silverstein and more support (particularly because he is younger and only killed once). Wouldnt you say its not fair Silverstein gets so much attention and support and not Speaker? I mean I can just hear it. The song from driver or kavinsky's Nightcall playing in the background as he is being transported to San Quentin. Imagine that bus ride for him being like the one in the movie "Felon."

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » December 6th, 2013, 11:18 am

So you were in a SNY walking around masterbating to this drop out wannabe sureno/Nortenos informant rat cop luving Polak?

Is that correct Samson? Did u shower together? Wash his back? Wash his hair? :lol:

Weirdo...

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 6th, 2013, 1:14 pm

I was there because I have a misdemeanor sex offense on my jacket and because I fought in the so unit full of degenerates and those no other unit wanted. So I choose to go to the drop out only unit. Actually they moved me after I went against two white guys at the same time in the bathroom and gave one of them a huge bulge on his forehead (like if he was hit with a crowbar). The whites in that unit would suck mexican dick and act like theyre allied with them against the sos even though most of the sos were white so they would prey on their own race and steal from them and I put a stop to that. They were even working with the minorities to steal from. So I was moved and decided to stay in the dropout only unit. By the way, I went in for assault with a deadly weapon for smashing a pint glass on a weak white guys head in a bar after he came at me and I saw his friends also coming toward me. They decided to chase me and call the cops afterwards lol. But I actually got into two fights in there. I beat up a mexican from salinas named smiley and they were saying this in all three of the s and y units that I took him down. Basically him and another little mexican named Popeyes (who speaker wanted to get at) were running that so unit and trying to punk whites anytime they got a chance (they acted like their little chairs and tables were theirs).

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 6th, 2013, 1:31 pm

I recently did time in jail in California and was first in a pc unit full of both sex offenders and mexican drop-out gang members than in another gang drop out pc unit full of mexicans with a couple whites and here is the thing. Your people would think youre superior to whites at any chance they got and punk and disrespect us any chance they got. Thy constantly pumped their chests out and tried you rule every aspect of jail from chairs, to tv spots to the radio (entire day). A both units they did this and these were short little mexicans who thought just because they were in a gang they were men or superior or some bull shet.

Even though they were drop outs they still talked like their gangs are incredibly tough and how they are like military or protect you people and have never heard of a polish hool or ultra and I told them that they would beat their asses if they ever tried that shit they do to white people in ca over there. Not Ll Mexicans but majority in there unlike most of the whites were rude and uncivilized people who love gangs and live in poverty (the whites dont embrace the lifestyle and dont try to control little chairs or things that dont matter no matter how much they are down for). What is so sad is I had a Mexican celly in there who thought he was hard despite being fat and out of shape just because he was mexican. He told me his culture is about cock fights and he wants to raise roosters so he can make money fighting them. I laughed at this inside since this is so primitive even Polak hooligans dont engage in such behaviors. He also says in Mexico all ducks hide from people cause mexicans hunt even in daylight they are so hungry for food and cheap to actually goto the store and buy it. On top of this, they would say stuff to each other like, "do something then. Do something." At any slight and whites even white criminals where the only civilized people who said excuse me or sorry in the entire unit (the drop out one). All I was thinking the whole time, is that they may treat whites here like thhis but would never be able to say "do something" in Poland.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 6th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Meet Baby Joe:
http://www.mugshotssantacruz.com/mug/jo ... -murillo-3

Speaker beat him up as well. He brought heroin in and didnt share it and was displaying it in front of his cell when locked down like bragging he won't share it. S Speaker caught him slipping and with the help of someone opened his door from the outside and went at him. When I asked who beat up Baby Joe before he said this because he was brought into my previous unit Speaker said proudly with a smile on his face "that was me. That was my work. I fuked him up." This is the way Speaker described the rest of it:

"Someone was talking to him and I was sitting under the cell opening and he couldn't see me. So while he was destructed we popped the door and I came in and boom he was knocked out after one hit. The guards later looked at all our hands and there were no marks but they told me they knew it was me because it was my style. He got hit in the right side upper cheek bone and thats how I took care of many people and they know this."

"So not only did he get jacked but beat up as well. If he just gave us a cut it would have been all good at first."

Here is baby Joe's brother named Popoe:
http://www.mugshotssantacruz.com/mug/ru ... -murillo-1

He was put in the sex offenders unit I was at briefly and was constantly punking people and trying to be the the dog and acting like hes tough. When Speaker beat up baby joe in the gang drop out unit and they brought him in to popeye's or sex offender unit injured (before I moved to Speaker's unit and speaker wasnt there yet but in one more worse northern riders drop out unit that is still active) Popoe said "who did this to you brother?" And Baby Joe rpelied "some white boy named Speaker." And he was like "ohhhh, ok. Here ill get you a soup."

Lol, he was trying to be sohard punking sex offenders but didnt say nothing about spaker. speaker even sent him an invite to his unit later and he never went. Then he was rolled out of that unit for fighting and acting stupid and loud because the sex offenders put butter on his (Popoe's) bed. He supposedly had a fit and wanted to fight the whole unit so the guards rolled him out. But he was entirely locked down in the other unit before Spaker even got there and was moved.

Speaker said one time the guards had the audacity of putting him in another unit he was at right after a figh happened and o ly thhe bu is were open. So he told another guy in a cell "look they brought Popoe in." And the other guy relied "no way.they wouldn't bring him in here come on." Then speaker said "just look hes right there." And low and behold he was sleeping on a bunk. So speaker helped the other guy pop his door and he socked him up while he was sleeping and Popeyes left as soon as the guards came in to give medicine from the unit.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 6th, 2013, 1:51 pm

They told me the whites will get down against all the paisas the following morning and zi should get my shoes ready. But I thought they were pulling my leg when it happened. Speaker and this mannamed Thomas a watts (https://myspace.com/proudwhiteboyz) spearheaded the attack and two other mexicans were with them when they took down Sniper and his car (it was going around in the whole jail that Speaker broughtSniper down).

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 6th, 2013, 6:06 pm

None of you will understand how horrible these places are. How cold and careless the guards and society is and how you have to fend for yourself.mhow they judge and treat you as if you were in the outside world in courts and charge you for beating people in there, but how you have to do this anyway. How your mind goes nuts on you and the walls start closing in and what a nightmare exists right here in 1st world America. A nightmare that in California has created overcrowding and over a million people in the system (whether probation jail or prison). A nightmare that swallows people up whole and doesnt let them go where you either choose to extend your stay no matter how hard you try not to or be punked every day and have your stuff stolen any chance they get. A place wher manipulation, thievery, lies, jumpings are daily occurances. It was not just bad but a severe situqtion for me. I was one of o ly like one percent of people with a higher education in there.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 7th, 2013, 1:16 am

One thing I forgot to mention is just how badly Speaker messed up Baby Joe. When he was moved into my previous unit, or the sex offender and drop out mix unit, he was not just beta up with a few bruises. Speaker literally split his eye socket and he had multiple stiches. This was just the work of one man zi later found out but when I saw him I thought he literally was jumped by five dudes. And Speaker told me later it was only like a few hits.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 7th, 2013, 11:30 am

Imagine being that violent, angry and hateful:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77IqYLeHF7g

Im sure theyd get far in the u.s. fail or prison hierarchy. I doubt the mexicans would be putting their names on their chairs and asking for them from them.

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » December 7th, 2013, 11:45 am

Samson, so you're saying Poles are straight KILLAHZ???

Why then did Hitler PUNK them and invade and rape pilage and embarrass your people?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 7th, 2013, 12:31 pm

Actually we have him a good fight. We hardly had any weapons and only like 20 yrs of freedom and the chechs, Austrians and even richer militarily countries like France or Greece rolled right away. It was only us, Britain and Russia who gave them a fight in europe. We also had the biggest uprisings ( Warsaw uprising) and partisan movements ( including a. Whole army from the russian front called the anderson army who fought to berlin). In fact we are a people where uprising is in our blood. That's why to this day we either hate or distrust any authority, cops or governments ( and politicians) unlike Americans who believe everything they hear and keep making tough laws like three strikes that would never happen in Poland.

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » December 7th, 2013, 12:44 pm

So I understand this Speaker kid is nuts but there are plenty of Americans whether it be black, white, brown, yellow, etc that are crazy. Nothing special really stands out. Ok, so he fights in county and rolls ppl up??

I'm sure when he hits the big time, he'll be used as a pawn for the white boyz. But are u impressed w/ him b/c he's part polish? How do u know that??

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 7th, 2013, 10:00 pm

What I noticed in him and the reason we clicked was I saw respect and intligence. I did not see a thug but a warrior. Someone who does not look for people weaker to bully or beat up or prey on or take advantage of. He even rejected most of my offers to hook him up with canteen stuff. I saw someone who will get down with a drop of the hat and take leadership roles like roll someone out that causes problems or that just came in that is a potential risk (he rolled so eone else out who he said was an active northern rider).

Me and my mom sent Christian some money recently and a book and he replied right away and sent us a letter that came in today. He said this was the first time in his life someone ever showed any love to him and that he was only 17 yrs old when he was in this area so he know was trying to explain how happy he was and how no one ever cared for him or showed him any compassion or love. He said this is the first time anyone has ever done anything like this for him.

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » December 7th, 2013, 10:18 pm

Ok so he's a warrior. Fair enough but when he hits the big time, he's gonna be used as a pawn to prey on weaker less advantages people. Probably his own kind. He'll be stabbing whites and anyone else whom the shot callers tell him to handle. That's not really a warrior but a pawn.

Not to mention he'll probably have a big X on his back and get taken out too. Sounds like you and your mom are trying to start sum romance w/ him. LOL!!! JK

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 7th, 2013, 10:24 pm

No, he was not a user or taker but someone who will go against anyone. He rolled a guy out the first minute he came in the door and when he went against sniper and his crew he was going against straight up killers like those guys in the movie trianing day who tried to kill officer Hoyt. He torpedoed them. Anyway, when I say hes not a taker I mean he did not even act like the mexicans and grab someones chair to punk them or find one even or cared about that bullshet and put his name on it or claim some spot or some other punking actions I saw the mexicans do in all the units I was at. He just kind of felt the place out and let it come to him. He did not punk for it but at a drop of a hat showed he had the it to move on someone.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 8th, 2013, 12:46 pm

After the four vs four war speaker spearheaded against sniper and his crew, they were saying that sniper was pressing charges and this mea s some of the guys (like the white young guy watts who I posted the myspace link above) will never go home and get a third strike (watts has two). Sniper was also saying that the whites were getting too deep in the pod to the guards when theybbrought me in, watts, and speaker within a spam of a week or so.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 8th, 2013, 12:55 pm

What was so surreal time is how Sniper never addressed him during the Tim he shut the tv and was speaking to the house. He wasnt involved with the argument but his friend Psycho was. So I don't know why he went up there to roll sniper out, if it was because he wnated to take over the leadership roll or grab the keys to the house or if it was to back psycho but hehas this natural leadership wuality where men follow him. Men of all races and creeds went behind him up there to take part in the war that ensued.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 8th, 2013, 3:38 pm

He also told me when ai first met him that he shanks people easily and has nothing to lose and that he was about to shank paisas in another pod that was loud and the guards caught him with the shank or searched him and it word of it that the next day when the cells open the paisa will get shanked so they moved him. Other people in my pod that were there confirmed it.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » December 8th, 2013, 6:43 pm

You sound like you idolize this kid. But why is he in a sex offender drop out unit? You do know that this is frowned upon in the joint. By the way, if you have a sexual offense on your jacket, whether it be a misdemeanor or felony, you are still looked upon as a piece of mess. If your people let you stay on the yard it is only because they are gonna let you do the dirty work. Don't think it's because they think you're bad ass or that you can redeem yourself. In fact, far from it. Just so you know, you are a piece of mess sex offender. I hope you get stabbed. And stop posting all this crap about polaks. nobody here in the US gives a mess about a country that got invaded and took over in the span of 26 days. Why the hell do you think there are so many jokes about polaks being so stupid?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 8th, 2013, 7:20 pm

He wasnt in that unit where I was with him. He was there only because he didnt want to be part of the white power shet anymore and dropped out after they turned on him and wanted him to take cre of his best friend. He got sick of the bullshet and dropped out. But still in prison he may go active again he says and they recently shipped him to Quentin because he kept picking up assaults and charges in jail and thats why he was there like three years or four instead of being shipped out. And I wasnt trying to act hard or brag, and I never choose to goto a drop out or pc unit they did it automatically.but that dropout unit and another even worse were way worst than most of the supposed active units at that jail. Even speaker told me so that in the northern rider unit they were fighting constantly and two of the riders turned on him and out of the blue took off on him so he started fuking both up at the same time. Then another dude came in and said "hey just go man. Just roll out" so Speaker said, "fuk this. I still want to go." And kept hitting and fuking both up then the guards finally rolled him out. Actually it is tougher in some of these s and y units because you can't back on your race to help you out, particularly most whites who just prey on their own and dont have the balls to go up against the unified mexicans. But anyway, he knew I think I had an so charge and wasnt really a dropout even though I was in the dropout unit but he liked me somuch and didnt trip. He told me that he doesn't care as long as someone doesnt do something to him or his family he doesn't care or want to know. Plus there were a couple drop outs in that unit with really bad sex charges like rape but they only dropped out because of that and no other reason (or were forced to). No one tripped. He was in the pure sex offender and drop out mix unit before but he kept telling the guards hell keep fuking people up in there and there were many problems so they created another pure drop out unit (so there are three s and y units that include sex offenders/dropouts, dropouts, and active or northern rider dropouts). Anyway, there is no reason to get an extra life sentence for gang enhancements or be part of thst bullshet lifestyle, so it actually shows wiseness that speaker dropped out to better himself. I guarantee it wasnt out of fear. Plus he was a northener on the streets so he probably had a lot of mental decisions to make with his dad being white pride and who he should have went against, etc. so it made sense for him to drop out of any of that silliness.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 8th, 2013, 7:37 pm

Actually at the time of my arrest and before I bailed earlier in the year I did go to general pop and went to unit f or the low level unit or a 50/50 unit that everyone says is "questionable." The thing is that unit was way softer and less intense than the pure drop out unit ai went in this time and where a speaker got in the war at and where I met him. We were laughing that they probably would let Popeyes in there walk becaus eits so soft and that theyll even make a bed for him and let them punk them for a cell within a day. Remember, Popeyes is the guy speaker helped get beat up (pic above) and whose brother (baby Joe) speaker did beat up. He is also the guy who loves low level units like the sex offender/dropout mix units he can feel he is the top dog at because there is no politics. Speaker invited him to him even after beating his brother up.

But the dropout unit I was at was real intense. Anytime anyone spoke or made a state,et there would either be a fight, war or a lot of tension afterwards. No one could just turn the tv off and speak or talk down to anyone without tension or repercussions. Apt hey took any little thing anyone said to heart and personally. There was a guy there that had a sfs or Santa Cruz flats sureno tat and that was the worst hood in the city. All you had to do is say the wrong thing to him or make a joke and he wanted to fight. He actually did come at me literally full force because he saw me training or practicing shadow bozing and I had to put him in a choke. Someone else told me that before i got there he woke up and a guy named smiley was getting beat up right next to his bunk with a mop handle. That's the other guy I got into it with in the sex offender/drop out mix units and later I heard rumors were going around I fuked him up in various pods because he was a big name (has a salinas tat on the back and a tat of a mexican woman with a hat).

There were a lot of straight killers and headliners in thst unit. Sme of the first page headliners from the news were there. In fact most of the headliners were in either that unit or the third s and y unit that had northern riders.

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Adobo » December 8th, 2013, 10:14 pm

Samson, you crack me up... :lol:

I luv reading your stories. So you put a choke hold on a Beach Flat Sureno from Santa Cruz? LOL!!!

Who else did up scrap with?? Any whites? Blacks? southerners? Northerners? Asians?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 8th, 2013, 10:23 pm

Yes, I went in the bathroom with two white guys, one of them is on the most wanted list right now and his nickname is spider (darren fenner is his real name) and the other is trouble (or Joseph roisman). Here is a pic of spider:
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santac ... ov-22-2013 (hes the second guy in the pic and they got his age wrong with the other guy hes actually my age or 28).

I wrote the story on zoklet but will copy and paste it when I find it. This guy is a master manipulator though and thats the jist of it. He manipulated me and made me feel like he was helping and the told the guards after he came in not to attack but save me lol. I later found out that the reason he was in the sex offender/dropout pod and not the pure dropout pod or the northern rider pod because he owed and rolled out if there lol cause he ranked up a debt at eveyr unit. At one point his friend said he xouldnt go anywhere and was locked down in the whole and two days before they put this high profiler in the sex offender unit (the only one that would take him but even they rolled him out) he took off at an active and someone popped his door from the outside so he could do it. He did it in that questionable or 50/50 f pod.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 8th, 2013, 10:27 pm

Spider was so comfortable he would grab his entire mattress and put it right in front of the tv. He made a bed for himself in that unit literally right under the tv in front of everybody. Oh and remember that sniper dropout sureno I mentioned earlier, spider owed him like $40 for soups and he didnt want him even when he offered to come in with dope ( plus I was already in that dropout unit so he couldn't come anyway but if he did speaker said he was gonna make sure it would be one on one and I wouldn't be jumped). The Santa Cruz beach flats guy (rascal with the bfs tat) actually knew spider and had a pic of him. He even said they would click up on the streets and bang together or do power moves but he saw the way he was on the inside and how he demands or wants food and canteen so bad. He was like, "he's very intelligent, when you were with him did you see how often he writes? However, he is also very manipulative. And if you put your guard down he will come and take everything from you."

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”