I told u guys: Polish ultras vs Mexicans battle

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: I told u guys: Polish ultras vs Mexicans battle

Unread post by Samson28 » December 27th, 2013, 1:53 am

By the way, the only thing that kept me sane in that jail was meditation, shadow boxing and training sas much kickboxing and mma as possible. None of that lifestyle you people did in there did it for me nor did i ever integrate with you. I will never put my name on a chair and act like anything in there belongs to me or play cards with you or punk anyone weaker. My whole goal isnt to be good at doing or selling dope and jumping people in groups but to live the lifestyle of a warrior. If i didnt have a strike and didnt care about my moms health id probably be looking at bangers to right right now.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 27th, 2013, 2:15 am

Watch this video and youll learn how soccer hooligans these gangsters really are or should i say are not and how deeply part of the polish culture this movement is. You imericans will never understand it just like we will never understand your drive by for street corner gang shet:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 27th, 2013, 2:21 am

You still wonder why I am so attracted to them and this movement when they have slogals such as "believe in yourselves." And "we will twke this to the death" when ai grew up here caught between cultures withhout my people anywhere with trecherous whites who backstab each other and orey on their own hearing words like whiteboy and whites are weak etc. all over this narion and even on this forum countless rimes? Well I will tell you these people are nothing like your world you know and ive seen it when i went there. Ive seen them take flight or go at fools in seconds at the slightest disrespect.and I already proved it to you with videos its real.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 27th, 2013, 2:53 am

Read the comments here:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bca_1366 ... comments=1

Everyone is talking about Poland cause we own the scene. This is one thing we rule in and we have power in. And this is what is keeping Poland from going the way of france with muslims or california with mexicans out of comtrol. By the way, if you think Im racist you need to look deep inside yourselves and think back of how tou treated whites in jail when they were outnumbered in pods you dominated before you judge me.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 27th, 2013, 3:22 am

These are my people on the front lines right there:

Just give me a chance and I will follow you. I will even ride to hell and back for you. We will teach this crap nation that doesnt respect us and tried to destory our unity thhrough poison and media and poison lies in history books when we were always fighters and warriors. We always had uprisings adter uprisings and no matter what they will lesrn the truth.

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » December 27th, 2013, 7:40 am

[quote="Samson28"]Read the comments here:

Everyone is talking about Poland cause we own the scene. This is one thing we rule in and we have power in. And this is what is keeping Poland from going the way of france with muslims or california with mexicans out of comtrol. By the way, if you think Im racist you need to look deep inside yourselves and think back of how tou treated whites in jail when they were outnumbered in pods you dominated before you judge me.[/quote]
As I cannot believe you about the so called strengh of Polaks hoologans as I can't believe that you can come with this antic rant about France being controlled by muslims.
I read from time to time what youwrite about polaks n'shit ... I won't comment. Poland is a great country wich is very linked to France, over 1 million people here are of polish background.
But let's get real, you may state some solid stuff about Poland, but let's get real ! even in the hooligan's spectrum Italians, British, Neteherlanders, Germans, Serbians and even Greek are on the top. At local level, Polish may be good like the french in a lower league.
Muslims rule nothing in France, yeah there are many of them that are drugdealing but, you can skip them. There are not many places that are on par with American ghettos, Favelas or barrios (N.America, Carribean, Central america and south America).
Don't get me wrong each country in Europe has some rough places, but it is not that lethal compare to those in the Americas. In the end, A murder is a Murder and it's always sad : You Shall not Kill.
Peace
PS : Stop Pumping up Poland that high, it is counterproductive, and you know it...

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 27th, 2013, 10:10 am

So you re trying to tell me in afrance theyd be able to match these guys with knives or other weapons or be willing to twke it to the net level like these guys in Poland (Krakow) are doing by even killing for the movement?

That theyd show up in the street against these guys (Visla Cracow)?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 27th, 2013, 10:29 am

Samson28 wrote:Watch from 1:05 cause this is the war you would face in Poland if you brought your cholo or banging culture there:
Also, when is the last time touve seen a non muslim or even muslim in france war with the state or police like this in france?

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Bakersfield

Unread post by Culver661 » December 27th, 2013, 11:19 am

Samson28 wrote:Read the comments here:

Everyone is talking about Poland cause we own the scene. california with mexicans out of comtrol. By the way, if you think Im racist you need to look deep inside yourselves and think back of how tou treated whites in jail when they were outnumbered in pods you dominated before you judge me.
First of All You Are The Only One Talking About The Poland "Scene"...Second This Is Are Continent (Native Americans and There Decedents) If You Don't Like It Go Back To Europe...Third As An inmate I've Never Looked Down Or Tried To Punk Woods In the County(Kern) Or In The Pen( Wasco State Prison) We Have a Mutual Understanding The Rapist Child Molesters And Sex Offenders, Snitches Are trash No Matter What Race..Your A P.C Thats How All You Fools Get Treated No Matter What Race Your Trash!

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » December 27th, 2013, 1:51 pm

[quote="Samson28"][quote="Samson28"]Watch from 1:05 cause this is the war you would face in Poland if you brought your cholo or banging culture there:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXY2EBRRtfM[/youtube][/quote]

Also, when is the last time touve seen a non muslim or even muslim in france war with the state or police like this in france?[/quote]
Are you kidding me ? Don't you remember, eight years ago civil unrest in France in some part of the country. i won't say that this familiar, but it is not something impossible even for us "little frogs".
But like I said earlier, do not pump up Poland like that, or I'll put A russian in the mix who will have nothing but disdain for your beloved Poland.
And Again, there's racism in France but Noone is afraid of muslims We all are human beings some are good and others evil That's it. No place, no people is about others. It's the mentality that comes with some that make you think that "those are weaker", "dumber", or any good or bad adjective. believe me I've come a long way and I do not try to trash or pump any body or any people. In your heart you know what truth is. And as a Polish, I guess you were certainly raised in the catholic faith, think about this old one "Thou Shall not judge"!
Peace Salaam
Do not come with other vid, I won't watch them. there is everything and anything on the net and majority ais hoax and fake ass vid.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 27th, 2013, 3:45 pm

Im not racist against anyone except sometimes asians that drive and mexicans who try to punk or do their macho bravado crap on me or people aound me like theyre tough or something.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » December 27th, 2013, 5:06 pm

Samson28 wrote:Im not racist against anyone except sometimes asians that drive and mexicans who try to punk or do their macho bravado crap on me or people aound me like theyre tough or something.
But Yet You Try To Prove That Polaks Are Superior To Mexicans..

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 27th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Watch 3 minutes in and tell me you wouldnt give respect to these fuys for tking on the entire tovernment army:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 27th, 2013, 8:22 pm

Beautiful people:

http://www.sadistic.pl/o-kibicach-dla-k ... 206037.htm

"One there the blast from the stadiums will dissapear. There will be a time when you will remember us."

"You have to live it to understand it. To believe it."

"Go on with your back straight among those on their knees."

"I would rather have them hate the way I am. Than love the way I pretend to be."

"Better To be visible. Much more impactful."

"It is worth doubting not those who fight. But those who walk thr other way."

The voice in the background is a general of Poland saying:
"These are a honorable people who will defend Poland when it comes down to it. They are the people who fought in the Warsaw Uprising."

More text:
"A loss is no embarassment. Gaining another shot at glory is worth it with any battle."

"This is our fight. This is our life. Never for days but always for life."

"Fight for what you love."

"The most beautiful moments in life are sometimes never forseeable or predictable."

"The one who is afraid to die is the one afraid to live."

"You have to love to live."

"For thousands of minutes of life there will be a few minutes of bliss."

"Fight a lot and sometimes you can lose but never be destroyed."

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 28th, 2013, 12:54 am

"The one who is afraid of life, is the one who is afraid of death."

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 28th, 2013, 11:04 am

Fuk the media:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 28th, 2013, 11:40 am

Culver661 wrote:

Everyone is talking about Poland cause we own the scene. california with mexicans out of comtrol. By the way, if you think Im racist you need to look deep inside yourselves and think back of how tou treated whites in jail when they were outnumbered in pods you dominated before you judge me.
First of All You Are The Only One Talking About The Poland "Scene"...Second This Is Are Continent (Native Americans and There Decedents) If You Don't Like It Go Back To Europe...Third As An inmate I've Never Looked Down Or Tried To Punk Woods In the County(Kern) Or In The Pen( Wasco State Prison) We Have a Mutual Understanding The Rapist Child Molesters And Sex Offenders, Snitches Are trash No Matter What Race..Your A P.C Thats How All You Fools Get Treated No Matter What Race Your Trash!
Im not a child molester fool.mall i did was caught in an internet sting. Molesting is touching or doing something sexual to someone against their will or a kid.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 28th, 2013, 1:23 pm

"Why arent you guys at the stadium now?"

"Because police are there and police dont interest us?"

"Are you constantly in a fight with police?"

"All the time and all life."

Basically, do tou see them working with guards or respecting them like the woods do on the inside in cali? I dont.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 28th, 2013, 5:56 pm

Watch from three minutes on, even the camera man gets in on the action:

I think that some guy also pulls a shank in the scuffle. Or it looked like it to me.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 29th, 2013, 12:06 am

Samson28 wrote:Polaks in general but esp hoolz or ultras are not like almost all ite pople in the usa. Th will fight you whether you are black, brown or green at the slightest disrespect:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... beach.html

Thy will not bak down or start tripping in their heads that you may or may not carry heat. Th will get down. That's how whites need to be to take th jails and prisons and streets back. I've seen too many mexicans try to punk whites at any chance th get and be hard deity being little short faggots with fat tools justbecause they used to be in a gang. Polaks dont play like that. You ain't gonna pump your chest out in Poland and say "do something" like you do to White boyy's her. Id like to see some ofyou drop outs or actives try that shit there.
hooligans vs mexican sailors?
put some mexican hooligans vs polish hooligans so u see how it is. Mexican sailors are subject to strict discipline when they are out abroad they will be purely on defensive stance and not be aggressive as those hooligans. just as if u put some polish sailors at the mercy of mexican hoodlums on mexican turf, not a fair fight!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 29th, 2013, 12:25 am

Youre right but accordingto some reports it was the sailors who first stabbed a hooligan and thats when it popped off. Again dpends on which report you listen to.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 29th, 2013, 12:27 am

The botom line is that in general Polaks are vidious thugs not to be crossed by anyone unless they happen to like hospitals.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 29th, 2013, 2:30 pm

This just made me laugh and I had to share it:

Top comment:

"Gay shirtless people dancing together. Shame of europe."

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 29th, 2013, 2:48 pm

Damn watch at one minute in. That's some Merican history x curb stomp type of shit.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » December 30th, 2013, 12:51 am

Samson28 wrote:
Culver661 wrote:

Im not a child molester fool.mall i did was caught in an internet sting. Molesting is touching or doing something sexual to someone against their will or a kid.

Your Still Trash Fagget.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 30th, 2013, 12:52 am

This is Independence Day 2012:

Some of the other footage I posted was either from 2013 or 2011. Its an annual tradition.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » December 30th, 2013, 1:07 am

Where Are You @ In This Video??

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 30th, 2013, 1:21 am

I'm not like them. I grew up here so I don't have their killer instinct or mentality fully. I did see it though during my visits over the years. Its remarkable. They have no fear or apprehension while over here stupid fuks drive by yelling slurs or acting like children and no one ever makes them accountable. People over there hardly ever disrespect like that because they may end up in hospitals quickly. While over here I saw a lot of fear and words and woofing in jail and especially on the streets (like those drunk college jocks who are cowardly and disrespect any chance they get).

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Culver661 » December 30th, 2013, 1:55 am

:?:
Samson28 wrote:I'm not like them
We Know That You Already Exposed Yourself As The Sex Offender You Are.. Internet Predator

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 31st, 2013, 12:13 am

Interesting quick documentary: gqngsters or soccer fans?

Watch from 1:10 it talks about their real motive and operation. Kind of like hells angels trynto be a "club" but in reality are something different.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 3rd, 2014, 12:05 am

So you guys dont think they would be able to mis it up with real gangsters do ya?

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/05/28/P ... gang_raid/

Cause extortion and laundering dont wualify huh? They cant only use fists huh?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 4th, 2014, 12:18 am

Samson28 wrote:

"Why arent you guys at the stadium now?"

"Because police are there and police dont interest us?"

Basically, do tou see them working with guards or respecting them like the woods do on the inside in cali? I dont.

Ok, I decided to do a translation on the whole thing:

Lechia Gdañsk Koksy - YouTube
Video: click to display

"Why arent you guys at the stadium now snd want to participate in this live?"

"Because police are there and police dont interest us? They will later show and say we stood near cops."

"Is there a league of hooligans in Poland?"

"It exists."

"WHo is on top?"

"On top there is legia, arka, lech, lechia, slask, visla, gdynia. And besides this other clubs are here and there but there are basically six main clubs that matter."

"Do you guys meet to go at each other?"

"We call each other and meet at designated spots. With no equipment or nothing we go at a designated spot. When the fans come to the game they already have our numbers and we have theirs. If there is only 20 of them than we pick out our 20 best and meet at the spot."

"So then what you fight?"

"We talk to them and they wait at a spot and we agree no equipment and they are already waiting prepared for battle so we get out and go at it."

"What do you mean by equipment?"

"Everything: bats, knives, axes, chains..."

"When it is not an agreed upon meeting do you go at each other with such weapons?"

"It depends on what clubs."

"But it happens?"

"It does but it depends on what clubs because for real hooligans it interests them most on hands and feet. Rather than on some knives. In my opinion no one can get too badly hurt like this."

"But you said real hooligans want to go at it with hands and feet why does it interest you? What does it do for you?"

"It lets us let it all out. Loosens us up."

"But is this really needed?"

"Very much so. it is needed"

"Why?"

"To show who is on top in Poland. Who rules Poland."

"On top how?"

"In engagements, in combat."

"Are engagements or arguments needed?"

"People live by them. Humanity is ruled by them."

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”