AB/EME 2 of worlds most dangerous prison gangs

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

AB/EME 2 of worlds most dangerous prison gangs

Unread post by bumperjack » March 31st, 2014, 10:41 am

BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT:WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON GANGS FROM (CALIFORNIA)2 OUT OF THE 10 THAT ARE LISTED Alot of prison gangs in the United States try to emulate California's Prison gangs, and alot of splinter groups in the USA exists,What I mean by that is they have the same Prison Gang name but are not affilated with the birthplace and or the gang, take for instance "The Aryan Brotherhood",you have the ABT,Aryan Brotherhood of Texas,not affilated with AB of California and or Federal AB,Arizona not affilated with California AB and or Federal AB,Indiana same and there are more splinter groups with the Infamous Prison Gang name "Aryan Brotherhood" Some correctional facilities have been described as hellish "monster factories" In the face of long- term imprisonment, some inmates can become detached from reality, and a darker side to their personalities may emerge. Violence becomes a way of life-perhaps even more so-and for some incarcerated gang members, prison doesn't stop them from still carrying out crime. From drug and weapon trafficking to extortion, intimidation,and murder, these gangs still control criminal empires, despite being behind bars, and prison authorities can feel powerless to stop them. While the following gangs may differ in political beliefs,ethnic makeup and location, one thing they all share is that, in some way, they're all by-products of the criminal justice system. I laugh at this system because there ain't a damn thing that it can do to me except to deal with the monster it has created said 26-year-old New York prisoner Willie Bosket in 1988. 1.) Aryan Brotherhood: is a white supremacist gang and organized crime group that operates both in and outside of prison across the U.S. It is thought to have been founded in 1964 by Irish bikers at San Quentin State Prison as a response to the racial desegregation of American prisons. Also known as AB, The Brand or Alice Baker, it is thought that the Aryan Brotherhood has around 20,000 exclusively white male members, some behind bars and some on the outside. The gang's prison activities include smuggling contraband, distributing drug traffickings, murder, and prostitution. It also takes part in drug trafficking, pressure rackets, extortion and even dog fighting. Despite comprising only one percent of the US prison population, the gang is believed to be behind about 20 % of all prison murders. Mafia boss John Gotti allegedly turned to the Aryan Brotherhood for help dealing with an attacker, and the threat was so great that protective custody was arranged for Gotti's assailant immediately.2.) Mexican Mafia also known as La eMe (spanish for "M") has been operating in US prisons since 1957, when 13 members from Hispanic street gangs teamed up in a youth correctional institute in Tracy,California,Currently, the Mexican Mafia is believed to be the most powerful gang in Californian prisons, with up to 400 official members and around 990 associates who are involved with its criminal work and aspire to become official members. In the 1970s, its first killing outside of prison walls occured. A member of the gang, Alfonso "Pachie" Alvarez was murdered for keeping drug dealing" taxes"without distributing profits to others in the Mexican Mafia. Their network also extends to the outside world, as some smuggle drugs behind bars to sell to prisoners. It is reguarded as America's most active gang, as far as number of incidents caused by members goes.There is no room for a argument on these 2 gangs in Californias prisons they are the oldest of 2 the EME being the oldest prison gang in californias history founded in 1957 and the Aryan Brotherhood founded in 1964

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Garden Grove

Re: AB/EME 2 of worlds most dangerous prison gangs

Unread post by razorman55 » March 31st, 2014, 4:06 pm

Evil is Evil so it almost doesn’t matter that the emulating groups – those who copy the AB and Mexican Mafia name – are NOT part of the California-spawned groups. For historical and training purposes, it is important to know there is indeed a difference. The prison gang template was first established in 1957 at DVI (California facility) with the birth and emergence of the Mexican Mafia. There were between 15 to 20 original members who founded this group, not 13. The 13 number has been popularized by some who wish to “glamourize” that number (13th letter of the alphabet) but not that important. The key man whose idea it was to co-opt the leaders of Chicano street gangs was Louis “Huero” Flores, an L.A. gang member from Hawaiian Gardens. La EME has approximately 100 validated members in California and about that many in the Federal prison system (BOP) for an approximate total of 200, give or take a few. Their associates, numbering in the thousands is broken down on a tier level with “Camaradas” (Spanish for friends) being the most loyal and much less in number than other associates. Their “foot soldiers” (for lack of a better descriptor) are the multiple thousands of Sureno sympathizers. Alfonso “Pache” Alvarez was their first validated street execution (committed in 1971) who was killed primarily because he failed to lead an armed escape plot that would have liberated several EME members en route to the San Bernardino County Courthouse. This is detailed in the MEXICAN MAFIA ENCYCLOPEDIA for anyone interested.
Every old school Aryan Brotherhood member I have ever spoke with has a few pet peeves that people should find themselves corrected on. First of all, Jack “Red” Mahone was the founding father of the AB and he and the original wave of members of The Brand despised being called bikers or Nazis. Some did have lightning bolts tattooed on their bodies but these men, who were very close to the EME in what was an alliance of convenience, were completely separated in their composition from mere bikers. You might want to ask Sonny Barger (Hell’s Angel founder). Some might find this hard to read but no biker group in San Quentin or Folsom (in the 60’s and 70’s) could function without the blessing of the AB. Sonny made certain he was friendly with his AB friends, not because Barger was weak but simply because it made sense. The AB’s (California AB, not the copy cats) membership of California and BOP combined is less than half the number of the EME. They are extremely selective and, like the EME, have plenty of facilitators putting in work for them. I would be very surprised if their actual active membership today exceeded 100! As for Gotti, that may be the subject of yet another book somewhere down the pike. The Diaper Don (did I say that?) was definitely out of his element in prison.

Razorman55

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 31st, 2014, 5:40 pm

Razorman55 I stand corrected on that 13 info were there was know signif.to the 13,them are in correct databases were I obtained that info now the Aryan Brotherhood who you talk to are not correct Jack Irish Mahoney was not the founding father of the brand ,he was from Corona.Ca and had influence on having the shamrock indoctrine into one of there symbols ,there were 3 founding fathers of the brand Wendell Blue Norris,Wayne bulldog Ladd and Dallas Scott,Bulldog was my homeboyI was schooled by bulldog back 30 years ago,Im an alleged in active Aryan Brotherhood member,razorman55,just tp fill you in on real brand history,all your other history is impecable,I say in active 19 years when I left SQ,but there are things i can do and things i cant but setting the record on history of my ppl I can,No pun intended your a hell of a historian but everyone of us stand corrected,bumperjack

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » March 31st, 2014, 7:06 pm

Hello Bumperjack ……. We pretty much ascribe such based on a preponderance of evidence. As investigators, were it not for ex-members, we would have no other way of knowing except wiretaps and mail and prison gang members didn’t go around talking about this in kites, letters or telephone conversations. Allow me to share the following: Jack “RED” Mahone (not Mahoney) is mentioned by every OG AB member who debriefed as the founder including Wendell “Blue” Norris! I’m looking at that segment of his debrief as I write. In a 1980 debriefing interview (34 years ago) with “Bobby” Butler at CCI Tehachapi, he gives the following as AB first wave of members: Bobby Galloway, Dennis “IRISH” Murphy, “SNUFFY” Smith, “BULLDOG” Ladd and Bobby Butler. Wendell “Blue” Norris, Ronnie “Harpo” Harper, “Barry” Mills and others came shortly thereafter.
Later in years, after Blue Norris was hit by AB, he gives a similar account and cites RED Mahone as the Big Dog. After RED Mahone got on the Brand’s bad side and was killed, I’m sure no one was crazy about depicting him as the Founder of the Brand but that was just AB politics and everyone recognized it as such. With all due respect, I/we have to go with our OG’s until proven otherwise. According to CDC records, every “first wave” AB member had an “A” Number so that checks too. Also, all intelligence coupled with inmate movements indicate 1968 as the year the AB was formed at San Quentin, one year after the BGF, who also formed at San Quentin. The NF was formed very quietly in 1965 at CTF-Central. Some accounts erroneously list members who arrived into CDC later as co-founders but we dispelled that quickly.
“B” Numbers were issued in 1966 so it would have been impossible for a convict to have founded the AB, NF or BGF prior to 1966 with a “B” Number. We don’t even have to check out their movements because the number speaks for itself. I don’t know if this helps or just creates confusion but we all have sources and I don’t know what to tell you, Bumperjack. Except, let’s keep digging and see what we come across. Hey, maybe all these OG’s were yanking our chains over the years. I can only go with my info and you can only go with yours and life goes on.
Until the next ……. Peace !
Razorman55

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 31st, 2014, 7:38 pm

Yes we can keep digging debriefing as one has are accounts of defectors,have it !!my accounts,are from different sorces,and when he debriefed 34 years ago the guy mentioned could of had the keys and yes my homeboy Bulldog ladd had a A- number and was the oldest original member born. In 1936 I love the history and believe you me my accounts arent from a debriefing defector but a OG original but lets keep digging my homeboy died in 2005 in pittsburg Ca I visited him when he was stick in late 2003 he was sick for 18 months before he died,but yes respect your knowledge on accounts ,but they also tried saying TD and Barry were the founding fathers,good stuff razorman55 you know i respect your searching knowledge but remember those that were there next to the originals like my self are more reliable sources then a dropouts accounts,on paper bumperjack stay up I look forward always to your accounts cause you dig deep,my knowledge is on almost 30 years of history learnings,and like I was saying I personally been next in the flesh to them Anumbers one Wayne Bulldog Ladd,anyhow true story ,that guy that debriefed 34 years ago was only telling who had the keys at that time in 1980 cause I know who were the founders anyhow we can keep on keeping on of course we can agree ti disagree like I said I walk the yards with them and in the streets I Did but Im not a drop out,never will be I will die with dignity and respect and will always give it to recieve it razorman55,keep on bringing right wrong or in different,bumperjack

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 1st, 2014, 9:17 am

Good thread alot said ding dong ding is a history buff thing as we get out there and investigate these accounts keep in mind never everything you here read or see is true

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 1st, 2014, 9:20 am

We keep open minds there are alot of accounts out there,so have at good luck to all bumperjack

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 1st, 2014, 10:26 am

Once one thinks they know it all like spamson there is no more conversation end of story Iam here for Knowledge from other historians Im always learning and wont stop learning,there are some great historian buffs on here and its nic
e to learn things I never knew,if you can open your sights you can learn gang history on here but the paragraph full BUMPERJACK a historian,A teacher also a student of the game :lol: :roll: 8)

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » April 1st, 2014, 11:09 am

Hey Bumperjack ……… One thing we can agree on is the amount of MISINFORMATION out there. Barry Mills and Terrible Tom will surely go down in AB history in the Top 5 and maybe even the Top 2 but, as you know, they were not Founding members as many web sites indicate. Barry was a “second wave” guy and Terrible Tom followed shortly after along with many others. First of all, I would NEVER believe anything an ACTIVE AB member would have to say about their history. Why? Because they will ALWAYS steer you the wrong way to intentionally throw people off. That’s part of their code anyway so why would I expect anyone actively “in the mix” to give accurate info? Nah, it’s disinformation at the best. So, no matter what anyone may think about them we rely on the highly placed prison gang dropouts who have no further axe to grind - OG’s who were there in the beginning who debriefed and OG’s who were “second wave” and did the same. ALL their information pertaining to “hits,” etc. has to be corroborated independently by physical evidence, eyewitnesses or other means of establishing accuracy. I believe you when you say you are a history buff and with that there is a responsibility for accuracy, if this is what you are truly seeking to accomplish.
In one of your posts you render your personal opinion about guys like Blue Norris and Mundo. For my money, and I don’t just say this because I am LE, it took more guts to pull out than to remain in. These were guys who we refer to as the 1 per centers. Many of the guys who have rolled over we NEVER could believe they would because of their track record. Even their own “brothers” never saw it coming, they’ll admit. But if that makes them “caca” in your eyes, then you are indeed living by a different set of rules and I am not the one to judge anyone and we can simply disagree on how we navigate. So let’s get back to the subject at hand: History.
You list Wendell Blue as a “Norris of the Aryan Brotherhood was a founding member also who (quote) “drop out and later in 2003 was stabbed 5 times in his chest in prison” (end quote). Wendell’s first commitment to the CDC was in January-1970 (he had a B-Number) so it was impossible for him to be a founding member. He was “made” at CCI in 1971 and his AB tattoo was “Arien Brotherhood.” He dropped out in 1992 at Pelican Bay for two main reasons: politicking and because they thought he was a snitch (he wasn’t then but they thought he was). His official cause of death is self-inflicted “suicide” although everyone on earth would like to take credit. New York Crane also committed “Hari-Kari.” (Honorable death?) How many dudes suspected of being snitches or victims of wrongful politicking would commit suicide? Makes you wonder, right? When the AB book comes out you will learn more about the profiles of many of these hardened individuals. You heard it first, Bumperjack. It’s about a year away ….. maybe sooner.
Bumperjack, I have no problem with your personal reliability on whatever you were there to witness but History – AB, EME, NF and BGF, is a creature that can never be manipulated once the truth is out to “set you free.” (Martin Luther King) There are many (mostly cops too, I hate to say) who will give very limited versions …… copy and paste …. Google Search ….. Wizard of Oz stuff. But they can’t back it up. People who have been around (like yourself) will immediately recognize the frauds from the real deal. I welcome your observations and Feedback. Sometimes, oftentimes, by simply sharing, we arrive at the truth.
By the way, the “guy that debriefed 34 years ago” who “was only telling who had the keys at that time in 1980” was “Bobby” Butler, one of the original members. He not only knew who the shot callers were in 1980 but in the beginning. Ask any AB member who Bobby Butler was and they know. He was around BEFORE the AB was formed.
You have now entered the No Spin Zone!
Later guys.
Razorman55

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 1st, 2014, 11:46 am

Good stuff,razorman55 yes we will stick to the history books thats all we have,Well my thoughts are different if your going to sign up stick around and stand up the same way you sat down,we have pride dignity and respect about our character! yes to get our info from dropouts put together, is were the history and books are put together,they put there work in but they finished the way in that life that is taboo for every member, there is a front door in this game, I dont respect anyone who exits threw the back there rats snitches and punks that roled over,take it my reason on here is not to dispute any history of any of the californias gangs Iam on this site for knowledge of historians guys like yourself that is well more read then myself and learning its not to challenge you or your opinions or thoughts (personal thoughts,)or your Knowledge on history of events you know what people put out there books from dropouts and cops and that is history,Razorman55 your a historian writer history buff I respect that I truly do just understand where Im comming from have a great day and talk to you soon...BUMPERJACK

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 1st, 2014, 1:51 pm

Well Razorman55 Im on here to gain knowledge not to get in anybodys way or just because your L.E Im not on here to disrespect you,but we come from different walks of life ,I live a good life and clean life,but I lived the life talk the talk and walked that walk not to boast or brag because its not something I would pefer anyone to emulate,Ive done,more than most and any is many and thats plenty
We call LE rats with pay numbers thats why you think its more. Admirable to drop out and defect,Im not on her to care what you do for a living we just no each others position,and yes you are right about certain points,
Im not on here to argue with anyone and respect is earned,in my world Im free and hope to stay that way the rest of my life there are things I wont conversate. About and you seem to be intrigued with something I guess is part of your education in L E,like I said and I will repeat Mr LE
Razorman55 Im not on here to get in your way or line of fire,so if you feel disrespected in anyway shape or. Form,Iam what Iam and you are what you are Im not a hater trust will get you killed love will get you hurt and being real will get you hated...bumperjack..living on the beachs of Hawaii...if the judge could see me now

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » April 1st, 2014, 2:06 pm

Oh, believe me, that point of view is no secret to me. I would never dream of attempting to change their minds if that’s the road they wish to remain on. To be honest, there is very little to be learned from most blogs out there because most posters wish to “toot their horns” and net bang. You have to really glean and discern to get the real deal. There are usually a few “resident experts” that help educate folks and that is what I seek to do: educate, clarify, and direct those few who are interested in learning about this nefarious world to better understand their history. My intent is NOT to glorify any one group and if I sound like a “know-it-all,” it isn’t my intent to poke holes in anyone’s information by sharing mine. I’m not into one-upmanship games. I happened upon this site by “accident” as I was surfing the net one night and it appeared, like magic. I liked what I saw and here I am meeting folks like yourself and others.
I previously was a major contributor to another blog called InTheHat and my handle there is Tijuana Jailer. Should’ve just kept the same handle but this “stealth” thing is fun too. The blog has been virtually inactive for the past few years so I haven’t been there for a bit. They do have an Archives Section that you may find interesting. Most of their Feedback was pertaining to L.A., EME, Surenos, etc. Talk later.

Peace,

Razorman55

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 1st, 2014, 2:58 pm

Greetings Razorman yes inthehat i seen your posts on there. Well know one knows it all I will call you a expert on gangs and respect your knowledge,and Im here to get more history and knowledge yes I read some interesting responces and your well read on the history of all California gangs,Iam a respectful IndividualI dont disrespect anyone and if i can learn from a expert ,so be it ,have a great day and will seek more interesting knowledge,I cant put out a book or give a interveiw,Im 3rd wave almost 29 years ,I respect your knowledge Tijuana jailer,and like I said my Intensions is learning,MY GOAL IS TO LIVE WITH WHAT I HAVE LEFT A PEACEFUL,CLEAN EXISTENCE MY WIFE IS A NURSE AND WE LIVE A GREAT LIFE ,I OWN MY OWN BUSINESS ,I WOULD LOVEBTO TELL MY STORY BUT MY HANDS REMAINED TIED,HAVE A GOOD ONE MR HISTORIAN AND THANK YOU FOR THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE ALREADY SHARED,BUMPERJACK FROM WAVE 3

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » April 2nd, 2014, 12:20 pm

Hello Bumperjack …………………. Having elected to survive and put behind that other world, for it does indeed come down to your free will to choose, I commend you for recognizing the finer side of life. You CHOSE your life's partner and productive life over a life of crime. Your hands are never tied, my friend, but I hear you and I respect your choice.
Will keep all of you posted on any literary developments as they occur.
Peace ………..
Razorman55

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » April 2nd, 2014, 12:38 pm

Oh, and as for the Polish gentleman on your other thread, he sounds very un-American, doesn't he? Opinons are one thing but his goes out to left field. If you acknowledge, they keep it going. If you ignore (or get them DELETED), they go back to playing with their toys.

Razonrman55

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 2nd, 2014, 3:50 pm

Greetings razorman55 thank you and yes I left that life of crime to be free,That other world is not were i choose to be, and Iam in the free world now and gave that life up as If you dont reconize you will spend the rest of your life behind bars, your hands are never tied in the free world,Yes you are right!!! Iam not in the traffic or the mix,If I was I would not remain free,but yes please keep us posted,I have been in active for 19 years,You are very knowlegeable and respectful My hats off to you and thank you again for the encouragement razorman55...Bumperjack

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 2nd, 2014, 3:52 pm

Yes Spamson he is very foolish I dont have the time to mess with anyone with B.S and disrespect you are right ignore him and he will go back to the sand box and play with his toys correct :lol: :lol:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » April 3rd, 2014, 11:15 am

bumperjack wrote:Greetings razorman55 thank you and yes I left that life of crime to be free,That other world is not were i choose to be, and Iam in the free world now and gave that life up as If you dont reconize you will spend the rest of your life behind bars, your hands are never tied in the free world,Yes you are right!!! Iam not in the traffic or the mix,If I was I would not remain free,but yes please keep us posted,I have been in active for 19 years,You are very knowlegeable and respectful My hats off to you and thank you again for the encouragement razorman55...Bumperjack
I want to be free too but the problem with America is there is no middle ground. Every nation and race has a group of warriors or people born with the killer instinct that was passed down by genes from ancestors. There is this need to unleash for adrenaline or to fight once in a while or be in dangerous situations and in America it is hard to quench this need without ending up in prison. I mean in Europe you have the ultras and there is a need for many males born with these genes to be part of the ultras or such a movement. A way to unleash against rivals, fight and get your frustrations out. A way to froget about the corporate world around you and be part of something. The only thing I can think of that comes close is being part of a biker gang here in the USA or an mms club./ But its not enough. Biker gangs will also end up putting you in prison or forcing you to be more violent than a warrior (thus a criminal and not a mutual gang fight or brawl but shooting people) on the other hand the ultras fight the real enemy which is police and governments and other rivals in a somewhat organized fashion. It is a way to unleash. Just look at this footage of even Swedish ultras unleashing against their cops trying to get to the Polish lech poznan ultras:

There is an undeniable need for this and no matter how rich or well off the country is or soft its people in general (Sweden) there is always an underbelly of toughness present and people who do not fit the mold or can fit in that society. Thats why America sucks imo because there is no way to unleash here without ending up shot, in prison or part of some victimization gang not a group of warriors.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 3rd, 2014, 11:26 am

This is the real brand right here. This is the Polak brand. The brand that Polaks take with them everywhere they go and as you can see by this police presence, the brand that is respected everywhere they go by fear:

Thats warriorhood, not offing some other asshole from behind with a shank when they're not looking. Being part of warrior hood and testing yourself not some petty thug or criminal preying on others that exist in Umerica.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 4th, 2014, 12:09 am

This is what my people are like. This is where I wish I grew up and became like them:

I don't know what it is. but none of that mms training or nothing helps. I can never be like them. for the simple fact I came to Umerica, It destroyed me and my psyche. These warriors would put half of this foam to sleep. No barrio would exist there. Ive seen it with my own eyes. Maybe its god punishing me for being a previous sex offender and hurting my family but no matter how hard i try i cannot be like them. It is simply impossible in white umerica unless ur a spic.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bakersfield

Unread post by Culver661 » April 7th, 2014, 9:46 pm

SMH Spamson Always Fucking Up A Good Thread

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 7th, 2014, 11:09 pm

Look how easy they make violence look though. like you dont need to be drunk, on drugs or even psyche yourself out. Like they can be violent at the drop of the hat for no reason at all. Thats what makes them hard. How many people you know like that in America?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2014, 12:00 am

Also, Culver, I've been in some crazy wars before with some heavy Cali gang bangers. For instance I was in a war with this guy and his entire crew once:
http://www.chicoer.com/ci_20758357/chic ... t-drug-and

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 8th, 2014, 9:03 am

Why are you worshiping violence? You need to seek help, on a serious note. That's not meant as a diss. Your posts, your rants, your spam is all disturbing.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 8th, 2014, 9:12 am

Ruthlesscray,thats because he wants to be a tuff guy,but he got pudding in his pants,he is a coward so he would rather worship,what he knows nothing about Spamson was dropped on his head at birth,gangs and violence are apart of life,but we all know if you dont make a career change they will consume your entire life by prisons and or morgues,There is a saying gang members use it dont stop untill the casket drops,and thats the truth...bumperjack :oops:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2014, 10:58 am

Here is an interesting documentary about Poland in Polish called "police behind the mirror":

it shows a handful of cops trapped around the ultras and getting smashed to smitherines. At one point the whole shield starts to break and the guy in the background says "if it goes theyll kill him they will beat him non stop. Look at this they got no chance. Five of them came and no one else is coming..."

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2014, 2:03 pm

Watch at 35 seconds on:

Do you see east euros backing down or trying to talk their way out of it? Do you see anyone calling cops? You really think so called woods or white people in cali are anything like this? Show me a single violent club or bar in santa cruz area or even in san jose where going there will mean at least bruises on the face with no cops involved. Where people can be ree to go at each other over disrespect with weapons and knock each other out and go right back inside the bar for a dirnk without worrying about cops showing up behind their shoulders.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2014, 2:05 pm

And you really think mexicans or browns with their wife beaters sun glasses, white sox and wannabe cool atittudes would make any noise in this world? Where they couldnt punk without getting hit with a bottle on the side of their heads? Their barrio culture wouldnt even survive or exist there. Theyd possibly be killed even. Fuk California. Fuk three strikes. Fuk gangs and punkers here. And fuk hate crime laws and police sttae laws and discrimination agaisnt anyone who doesnt have a citizenship when it comes to brawls or disputes or anything. Basically fuk you all and your land.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2014, 2:22 pm

Lol, you don't see anyone ganging up on anyone in a group and holding them down for cops to come do you? That only exists in white people America.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 8th, 2014, 8:58 pm

This is the real white power of the world today. Not the coward and dope people that exist in California.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 9th, 2014, 11:14 am

I loved and still love my country, culture and people so much. I just wish my grandparents were still here and I could go to them like I did during my adolescence and teenage years and to somewhat degree in my 20s before I started getting in trouble here. I wish I could start over and take advantage of them being there and go back to my nation and heritage. I love them and miss them so much and my nation.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 9th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Samson28 wrote:I loved and still love my country, culture and people so much. I just wish my grandparents were still here and I could go to them like I did during my adolescence and teenage years and to somewhat degree in my 20s before I started getting in trouble here. I wish I could start over and take advantage of them being there and go back to my nation and heritage. I love them and miss them so much and my nation.
@ Samson-We wish you could go back there too, with no internet access, so you can stop fucking up the topics.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”