In Umerica

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

In Umerica

Unread postby Samson28 » May 20th, 2014, 12:18 am

If the Russian guy getting baseballed in the car actually ended up stabbing one or both of these guys as he got out what do you think would happen to him law wise (or the system wise)?

I am talking about CAlifornia where stand your ground doesnt apply. And do you think in that situation he should or could haved used the knife? I ask because say you are at a bar and your friend gets in shit with some guys and you back him up but all of a sudden its only two of you and four guys following you, but you have a knife on you. What do you do?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: In Umerica

Unread postby Samson28 » May 20th, 2014, 10:18 am

I am not saying stab them in the heart or anything, but shouldnt he be ablr to cut or stab their legs and arms at least? Shouldnt the u.s laws be revised and allow for stand your ground or defend yourselves even with weapons until they back off? I mean, my lawyer claimed I had to take a strike because "I introduced a weapon to a fight" but it wasnt the case. I was hit and attacked and hit the guy with a pint glass once during the scuffle, while a group was wlaking toward me. It wasnt a "me introducing a weapon" but if I was losing or outnumbered and did, shouldnt that be right? or in human instinct to win at all costs anyway? I mean what is it with these girly man american laws and punkers taking advantage of them?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby Samson28 » May 20th, 2014, 10:46 am

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby Samson28 » May 21st, 2014, 1:06 am

How do you guys think the Cali woods would do in this situation if they were attacked like this and not the russians? lol at them being hard in such situations or being able to compete in this european world of banging for home turf and nation.

Here is a better question: How would the Polaks do instead of Spartak? I think theyd do pretty well considering their rep and fear they spread everywhere they go in Europe. Polaks are straight psycopaths.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”