Riker's Island - New York City

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 28th, 2007, 11:42 pm

rikers is still hot, but it watered down in the past 5 yrs or so, C-74 n 76 r the livest... greene is cake, almira is hot, clinton is bugged out 2...shout out 2 my younger lil niggas in horizon n spafford...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 15th, 2008, 9:38 am

^^^^^it depends what part of clinton they housed in ohthurty....

oo n shout out 2 my niggas on the island in the hole eatin cold cheese sandwiches... :lol: jk

TriadDaiLo

Unread post by TriadDaiLo » January 16th, 2008, 6:28 pm

Since so many of ya'll net banging... imma do it to.. Bring that BS up in CHINATOWN MUTHA FUCKA! straight Triad Mafia up in this bitch! 0uTz!

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 16th, 2008, 8:44 pm

now u just look like a triad dickhead

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » January 24th, 2008, 1:36 pm

ohthurtywon wrote:
B_One wrote:I heard they cleaned Rikers up a little bit over the past year or so ... not nearly as bad as it was 4-5 years ago. Any truth to that?
Yeah they did it by adding more time to u if you slash or assault other inmates. I dont know if you seen but Scarface 4 Life explains how it was in Rikers back in the day. Go to YouTube if you havent seen it. Some people involved in Hip hop were there and got the wounds to show it. GOod DOcu.
like pistol pete, supposedly he was one of the most feared up in there for having a mean shank game.

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » January 31st, 2008, 3:08 pm

ohthurtywon wrote:
B_One wrote:I heard they cleaned Rikers up a little bit over the past year or so ... not nearly as bad as it was 4-5 years ago. Any truth to that?
Yeah they did it by adding more time to u if you slash or assault other inmates. I dont know if you seen but Scarface 4 Life explains how it was in Rikers back in the day. Go to YouTube if you havent seen it. Some people involved in Hip hop were there and got the wounds to show it. GOod DOcu.

It's a good Doc, It's called "Incarcerated Scarfaces", yeah just like the Raekwon song. Lol

ted32

Unread post by ted32 » March 20th, 2008, 1:34 am

Pac was in good condition when escaped..
but i think everybody respected him..

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » April 10th, 2008, 4:58 pm

It seems like it isnt really race controlled like California prisons

So what happens to the white,black,spanish non-gangmember that goes there??

or say a L.A MEXICAN/SURENO that gets locked up in Rikers

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » April 11th, 2008, 3:44 pm

Yo individual, that's false, cats get washed up for that race shit on the island...u must be crazy...the biggest gang wars are in fact mostly because of race... them trinitarios goin 2 war with the bloods in there is kuz of race...same with the latin kings vs ubn case...n the crip nigga get it in against the bloods 2...but usually, they house them seperatly....race is defeneltly the fuel 4 the beefin in there tho...don't get it twisted...it aint jus cali...

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » April 11th, 2008, 8:10 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:Yo individual, that's false, cats get washed up for that race shit on the island...u must be crazy...the biggest gang wars are in fact mostly because of race... them trinitarios goin 2 war with the bloods in there is kuz of race...same with the latin kings vs ubn case...n the crip nigga get it in against the bloods 2...but usually, they house them seperatly....race is defeneltly the fuel 4 the beefin in there tho...don't get it twisted...it aint jus cali...
so trinitarios vs bloods is different from war'in with the ubn ?

discodog
What city do you live in now?: new york

Re: Riker's Island - New York City

Unread post by discodog » May 16th, 2010, 8:26 am

don't forget the squares. spongebob posse gets much respect in rikers

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”