Riker's Island - New York City

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Riker's Island - New York City

Unread post by Q » April 14th, 2004, 2:57 pm

lol

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 14th, 2004, 2:58 pm

homie he aint talk dis mess when he was in qb. lol. he talks it on the computer

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 14th, 2004, 5:12 pm

GaMe wrote:
redbhakis wrote:
GaMe wrote:
redbhakis wrote:
GaMe wrote:
lb516 wrote:
GaMe wrote:Rikers got alot of ETGz up in there and stuff when i been theres and some of mah niggaz is off that set but the wild thing is that most of them bloods in rikers aint even black they puerto ricans!!!!!!!
LOL what rikers island you been to? thats BS. what house and blocc were you?
Bs??? i was in c73 a whole bunch of prz in there and they was all talking bout brat.... :o
lol @ny bloods n crips yall saw it in a movie and thought it was cool yall aint nottin but a wanna bs...yall pathetic
FUNNY HOW U QUICK TO TALK ON stuff WHAT PART OF NY UVE BEEN TO??? UNLESS UVE ACTUALLY HIT BROOKLYN QUEENS OR ANY OF the 5 BOROUGHZ THAN U CAN TALK HOMIE...IF NOT THEN I SUGGEST U GO ASK THEM CALI NIGGAS WHY WE BANG THAT stuff YA BRING OUT HERE stuff WASNT CREATED OFF MOVIES stuff WAS BROUGHT BY LEFT COAST NIGGAZ
lol dis clown think he real........i got cousins living in qb project ni99a and iv been 2 bk flatbush yall aint gangster like yall claim 2b but yall gangsters in the video tho.........lol yall can nver b like us ders notting like the l.a. drama the gang war is and has alwayz been in the streets of l.a.
LOL NOW I KNOW U FUCKIN LYIN QB AINT NO JOKE U TALKING BOUT PJS NOW WHA U GUNNA SAY ALL OF NY PROJECTS IS BUNS FUCC OUTTA HEA NIGGA JUST CUZZ U SEE NAS AND EM SAYIN THEY FROM THEM PJS GIVE U the RIGHT TO CLAIM UVE BEEN OUT HERE AND NIGGAS AINT RANNED UP ON U
nyc is bunz period

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 15th, 2004, 7:36 am

FIRST OFF ALL BIGGIE WAS KILLED BY SOME PUNK ASS MUSLIM NAMED AMIR AND HE WAS A G AND DONT DISRESPECT THE DEAD IT MAKES NO SENSE ANY WAY IF SUCH A SUPER HERO GANG BANGER COME TO MARCUS GARVEY HOUSES ON ROCKAWAY AVE. IN BROWNSVILLE BROOKLYN THOSE MOST NICCAZ IN THEIR I HATE BUT THEY ARE NOTORIOUS FOR PUNISHING FOOLS SO IF U SO G STOP TALKING AND TRUSS ME ILL C IN LA REAL SOON, NICCAZ NEVA BEEN TO NYC ALWAYS TALKIN, I NEVA DISRESPECTED CALI CUZ I NEVA BEEN THERE, COME TO MY HOOD 1260 SUTTER AVE ASK FRO BG MLOCO AKA BIG LOC AND POP THAT SH** CUZ U SOUND REAL HARD OVER THE NET.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 15th, 2004, 1:07 pm

Yo MLOCO dont waste your time with redbhakis he acting like he from compton and bang and all. But if you go to the section Gang Questions General and you will see his fake azz asking Who is the most feared compton blood set. Lmao! Here is the post. But he bang and hard right Lmao!

redbhakis
Baby Weight

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:37 am Post subject: THE MOST FEARED COMPTON BLOOD SET??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAN SUM1 TELL ME??????????????????????????????

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 15th, 2004, 1:09 pm

lol yea dats tru

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » April 15th, 2004, 5:33 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:FIRST OFF ALL BIGGIE WAS KILLED BY SOME PUNK ASS MUSLIM NAMED AMIR AND HE WAS A G AND DONT DISRESPECT THE DEAD IT MAKES NO SENSE ANY WAY IF SUCH A SUPER HERO GANG BANGER COME TO MARCUS GARVEY HOUSES ON ROCKAWAY AVE. IN BROWNSVILLE BROOKLYN THOSE MOST NICCAZ IN THEIR I HATE BUT THEY ARE NOTORIOUS FOR PUNISHING FOOLS SO IF U SO G STOP TALKING AND TRUSS ME ILL C IN LA REAL SOON, NICCAZ NEVA BEEN TO NYC ALWAYS TALKIN, I NEVA DISRESPECTED CALI because I NEVA BEEN THERE, COME TO MY HOOD 1260 SUTTER AVE ASK FRO BG MLOCO AKA BIG LOC AND POP THAT SH** because U SOUND REAL HARD OVER THE NET.
muslim name amir?...hahahaaa yall nyc maggot dont knoe ish u watch 2much vh1 homeboy smh dont believe everything u read n wut u c on tv ni99a smh...
Last edited by BUDLUcK on April 15th, 2004, 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Be-Bop

Unread post by Be-Bop » April 15th, 2004, 5:54 pm

did you check out the Linden houses? mad gangs there

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 15th, 2004, 7:53 pm

Be-Bop wrote:did you check out the Linden houses? mad gangs there
das blood aint it

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 19th, 2004, 8:23 am

HAHAHAHH NICCA U CLAIM TO BE FROM COMPTON AND HOW U ASKED WHO IS THE MOST FEARED BLOOD GANG IN COMPTON IF UR A REAL BLOOD OR EVEN A "REAL STREET NICCA" U WOULD KNOW THE ANSWER UR A FAKE, A PHONY, UR A VAGINA PANKCAKE ASS NICCA U MAKE ME LAUGH LMAO NICCA UR CARD WAS JUST PULLED SO DONT RESPOND CUZ U SOUND REAL HARD U SOUND LIKE A KILLA, ANY WAY YES I KNOW ABOUT LINDEN HOUSED MY EX-GIRLFRIEND WAS BORN AND RAISED THERE AND HALF OF HERE COUSINS AND UNLCES ARE BLOOD THE SET THEY CLAIM IS TREE TOP PIRU, GUNZ GANGSTA BLOOD, 93GB( THEY FUNNY TO ME HAHA) AND SOME CLAIM GKB AND NOW I HEARD THERE IS SOME BLACK P STONES IN THERE BUT YES THAT HOOD IS FILLED WITH B-DOGS BUT HEY CANT FUNK with MY HOOD THE KILLA CYPRESS MAD OF MY NICCAS IS LOCKED UP AND THEY ARE CUZ AND NEUTRAL CIVILIAN BUT THEY DOWN TO RIDE FOR the HOOD

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 19th, 2004, 8:27 am

YES Q LINDEN IS BLOOD THE SETS IN THERE IS TREE TOP PIRU, GKB AND 93 GB GUNZ GANGSTA AND BLACK P STONE AND MY EX-GIRLFRIEND WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THERE THAT HOOD IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF EAST NEW YORK,THE B-DOG SIDE AND THAT HOOD IS DEEP MOST OF THERE TINYS ANDP-NUTTS ARE VERY SOFT AND THEY DONT WANT TO FUNK with MY HOOD KILLA CYPRESS ANY WAY REDNBLACK KHAKIS HAHAHAHAHA U MAKE ME LAUGH UR CARD WAS JUST PULLED HOW U CLAIM TO BE FROM COMPTON AND ASK WHO THE MOST FEARED BLOOD GANG IN COMPTON IS IF UR A REAL BLOOD OR EVEN A REAL STREET NICCA U SHOULD KNOW THAT ANSWER LMAO UR A FAKE A PHONY A VAGINA A LITTLE SWEET POP TART UR HOOD CARD AS BEEN REVOKED HOMIE HAHAHAHAHA

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 20th, 2004, 8:19 am

Oh my gosh. Two BG's on the same board!

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 20th, 2004, 2:29 pm

WASSUP HOMEBOYS. EVERYBODY CHECK OUT THE LATEST ISSUE OF DON DIVA MAGAZINE (the one with Riker's Island on the cover) http://www.dondivamag.com/ IT HAS A STORY ON RIKERS ISLAND. PEACE!!!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 2nd, 2004, 2:11 pm

Redbkahkis,
You were really talking pretty stupid! If you went to NYC and called them niccas fake gangbangers, you'd be flying back to LA in a coffin. Rap started in NYC so ya'll copied us.
The only way you didn't get a beat down in those PJ's is:
1: You never went there
2: You went there in daytime
3: You probably b*tched up and kept yo mouth shut. (this is the most likely one)

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 5th, 2004, 7:08 am

NYORKER SAY NO MORE TRUE TALK HE IS A CERTIFIED BUSTER.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 6th, 2004, 5:25 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:NYORKER SAY NO MORE TRUE TALK HE IS A CERTIFIED BUSTER.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
I hear you brotha........Peace

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » May 7th, 2004, 5:55 am

NYorker wrote:Redbkahkis,
You were really talking pretty stupid! If you went to NYC and called them niccas fake gangbangers, you'd be flying back to LA in a coffin. Rap started in NYC so ya'll copied us.
The only way you didn't get a beat down in those PJ's is:
1: You never went there
2: You went there in daytime
3: You probably b*tched up and kept yo mouth shut. (this is the most likely one)
you'd be flying back to LA in a coffin?????? lol u watch 2many l.a. gangster movies homeboy...smh....and how u gonna compare gangs to hiphop ur an idiot....everybody knoes nyc started hiphop but cali...started gangster rap....look how many ny ni99az wanna b a gangster rapper so whos copying who....the difference is l.a ni99az are not just saying that gangster ish dey lived it yall nyc ni99az are just saying it 2sell records and 2look cool on b.e.t bunch of gangster actors lol

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 12th, 2004, 10:04 pm

YO HOMIE BOTTOM LINE IS U AINT NO GANG MEMBER PERIOD MAYBE IN YOUR IMAGINATION BUT NOT IN REALITY

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 13th, 2004, 7:39 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:YO HOMIE BOTTOM LINE IS U AINT NO GANG MEMBER PERIOD MAYBE IN YOUR IMAGINATION BUT NOT IN REALITY

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
I agree BG....all he is a ho with a big mouth living a fantasy! I'd pay too see this fool go to NYC...queens, brooklyn, bronx etc and tell some gangstas they are fake and that Cali is real. What does he think? They will all bow down to his sorry ass and worship him because he's a banger from Cali?
They'd stomp a mudhole in his ass or pop a cap in it.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 15th, 2004, 2:23 pm

Rikers huh.. Well is there any surenos in Rikers, or is there any people from cali who caught a case in NY. Have you fellas experinced that and when they came were they well respected, since alot of your gangs derived from california except latin kings, netas, etc..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 16th, 2004, 11:48 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Rikers huh.. Well is there any surenos in Rikers, or is there any people from cali who caught a case in NY. Have you fellas experinced that and when they came were they well respected, since alot of your gangs derived from california except latin kings, netas, etc..
WHAT ARE U TRYING TO SAY???LOL THAT RIKERS IS SOFT???SON IVE BEEN IN RIKER C74 AINT NOTHING SWEET ABOUT RIKERS HAS FAR HAS SURENOS THEY AINT SURENOS IN NY AND IF THEY ARE THEY STR8 UP PUSS NO DISRESPECT BUT THAT MEXICAN GANGS DONT POP OFF IN NY

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 17th, 2004, 9:46 pm

IN QUEENS AND LONG ISLAND THERE IS MS 13 BUT THEY ARE DEEP AND THEY MOSTLY STAB NICCAS THEY ARE NOT GOOD WITH THE HANDS

ENY TILL I DIE.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 18th, 2004, 10:33 am

BG MLOCO wrote:IN QUEENS AND LONG ISLAND THERE IS MS 13 BUT THEY ARE DEEP AND THEY MOSTLY STAB NICCAS THEY ARE NOT GOOD WITH THE HANDS

ENY TILL I DIE.
there is a handful of 18st. in queenz too

Jas

Unread post by Jas » July 3rd, 2004, 5:39 pm

I got a homie up in Attica, says all the gangs are friendly with each other, I dont know whats up with that, He says there's alot of bloods but the Kings are holdin it down there.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » August 30th, 2004, 7:05 am

I see they got it bad with slashing people's faces.

livin4my
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by livin4my » September 1st, 2004, 12:43 pm

My brother is currently on the island.He went from A.R.D.C and now he's in O.B.C.C He said in ardc it was crazy niggaz gettin cut and mad fights but in obcc he said niggaz get it poppin but it's not as crazy

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 10th, 2004, 1:10 pm

cowards

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » September 11th, 2004, 1:14 am

They got 18th street in sunset park brooklyn, but they dont do anything lol, They chill withthe Latin Kings

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 20th, 2004, 8:25 am

I heard MS13 runs Long Island. They the ones poppn all the guns n sh-t like that.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » September 21st, 2004, 5:06 pm

ViolentJoe wrote:I heard MS13 runs Long Island. They the ones poppn all the guns n sh-t like that.
I donno bout them "only" poppin the guns, but I know they most known for stabbings and jumpin niggaz......

livin4my
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by livin4my » September 25th, 2004, 10:16 pm

livin4my wrote:My brother is currently on the island.He went from A.R.D.C and now he's in O.B.C.C He said in ardc it was crazy niggaz gettin cut and mad fights but in obcc he said niggaz get it poppin but it's not as crazy
My brother just got out of O.B.C.C he was actually in the box for getting caught with a shank now they got him in A.M.K.C which is some crazy shit because that's a detox building and they actually hold regualr inmates in their with the real drug addicts and shit.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 16th, 2005, 8:54 pm

i knew a few bikers and italians who have been to rikers a couple of times. are there any problems with those guys there, or do they just keep to themselvs? i never asked them cause it's not my buisness, but i would like to know.

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”