Nipsey Hussle murdered on Slauson & Crenshaw

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Nipsey Hussle murdered on Slauson & Crenshaw

Unread post by alexalonso » May 26th, 2019, 4:03 pm

Still surprised that Nipsey got killed right at his spot. Can we learn any lessons from that?

yoda100

Re: Nipsey Hussle murdered on Slauson & Crenshaw

Unread post by yoda100 » May 28th, 2019, 1:05 am

[quote="alexalonso"]Still surprised that Nipsey got killed right at his spot. Can we learn any lessons from that?[/quote]

I'm surprised aswell, that whole scenario was just.. timed perfectly, almost as if god said it was his time to go, on that day and in that afternoon he stopped by his store like he always did, he told his security to take the day off, and it just so happened that on that exact day Eric Holder, the supposed "snitch" from rollin 60's showed up and wanted to talk to nipsey, nipsey politely told him to show him some paper work, to prove he wasn't a snitch, Holder left and came back with a gun, and thats when the murder occurred.

The lesson I learned from that whole ordeal is that you cannot trust ANYONE, not friends, family, outsiders etc, hell I was fucking surprised a nigga from his own gang did him in like that, my first instinct was "damn either the hoovers, ifg's or eight trey's got him", but nope to my astonishment it was another rollin 60, I strongly believe that someone in his inner circle had him murdered, someone who stopped by there that day, let Eric Holder or the girl he was with know that nipsey was there and he was in the parking lot with no security, and if he wanted payback for feeling disrespected then now was the time to do it, it was a really eerie situation, but he's gone physically and permanently on earth now, it sucks but i hope hes at peace, like his own mother said "it would be selfish to say that nipsey should still be here", it was his time.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » June 3rd, 2019, 6:04 pm

[quote="alexalonso"]Still surprised that Nipsey got killed right at his spot. Can we learn any lessons from that?[/quote]

This shit probably bothered me more than any other rapper getting shot. Part of the reason being is because I grew up in that same neighborhood for part of my childhood, and was familiar with the area.

Nipsey wasn't my favorite rapper. I listened to his music, and thought overall, with good production, that he was a good rapper. His voice/flow wasn't among my favorite, but overall I liked his music.

What I did like most about him was who he was as a person -- what many have stated; the level of philanthropy and what he was doing for the community and his future ambitions were incredible. And the type of person he was -- a genuine, kind, humble spirit. I've only seen him in person but never met him. But I recall seeing footage of him interacting with regular people and he may have not known cameras were on him, and you could tell he was very down-to-earth. He was not an "arrogant asshole" type that typifies some rappers.

But look at some of the altruistic things he was doing: opened his own store up in the hood and employed people with felonies who were looking to work an honest job but couldn't find work due to their records. Then he bought the entire plaza. Then he helped get World On Wheels reopened. Then he invested in Vector90 to help entrepreneurs in the hood get their businesses started. Then he planned to open health-conscious restaurants in the hood. Then he had bigger ambitions of revitalizing multiple communities throughout L.A. County and throughout the US.

It was a tragic loss, and I hate the jealous piece of shit who killed him. I wish the worst for that piece of trash.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Unread post by shaolinmonche » June 8th, 2019, 6:20 pm

[quote="TheAngels"][quote="alexalonso"]Still surprised that Nipsey got killed right at his spot. Can we learn any lessons from that?[/quote]

This shit probably bothered me more than any other rapper getting shot. Part of the reason being is because I grew up in that same neighborhood for part of my childhood, and was familiar with the area.

Nipsey wasn't my favorite rapper. I listened to his music, and thought overall, with good production, that he was a good rapper. His voice/flow wasn't among my favorite, but overall I liked his music.

What I did like most about him was who he was as a person -- what many have stated; the level of philanthropy and what he was doing for the community and his future ambitions were incredible. And the type of person he was -- a genuine, kind, humble spirit. I've only seen him in person but never met him. But I recall seeing footage of him interacting with regular people and he may have not known cameras were on him, and you could tell he was very down-to-earth. He was not an "arrogant asshole" type that typifies some rappers.

But look at some of the altruistic things he was doing: opened his own store up in the hood and employed people with felonies who were looking to work an honest job but couldn't find work due to their records. Then he bought the entire plaza. Then he helped get World On Wheels reopened. Then he invested in Vector90 to help entrepreneurs in the hood get their businesses started. Then he planned to open health-conscious restaurants in the hood. Then he had bigger ambitions of revitalizing multiple communities throughout L.A. County and throughout the US.

It was a tragic loss, and I hate the jealous piece of shit who killed him. I wish the worst for that piece of trash.[/quote]

I saw Nipsey perform a few years back at the LA Dub Car Show. I bought 2 of his mixtapes that day. Still have them and they still bump in the whip

Return to “Los Angeles Area News”