East Coast Crip & Florencia 13 Raids

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 19th, 2007, 3:12 am

THAT NIGGAS TOO EMTIONAL U CAN TELL HE'S GETTIN NO BREAD AT ALL

Aka this nigga livin in a FANTASY WORLD

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 22nd, 2007, 1:34 am

rocstar wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:TRuth of the matter is yall fools are terrified because your soldiers(gang members ) are losing and if they cant stand up for yall no one will.Black gangs are getting annihilated-and everyone knows it-In LA county I heard several black gangsters from ECC talking about how F13 was taking them over-and how their baby gangsters werent putting in work like the lil "eses" were.MY boy in juvenile was telling e that the pods were fool of LONGOS and 18 and F13 all in their for mopping black gangsters-and its very obvious to everyone that the black gangs are on the ropes.Yall have lost already and the only way to win is to mount an offense.
Retarded post. You can tell you not on no streets. Aint no Latinos "annihilating" (dramatic ass) no Blacks period. And aint not Blacks annihilating Latinos. The vast majority of crimes against Blacks are committd by Blacks, and vice versa for Latinos. Blacks willingly left alot of N-Hoods to go to the IE, Arizona, the South etc. Check your murder rates for the 80's-early 90's. Blacks was killing each other at a rate Latinos still havent seen. We tired of it, the only color Blacks is worried about right now is green.
fucking retard- you really think we arent fucking yall off???CAnoga park alabama-wa sput on the injunctions cuz they shot 10 black fools -im just taking about the fools they know about what about all the shit thats gone down that doesnt get a perp identified??/please taht shit is like 90%. and if some ese-creeps on a nig and busts on him -the cops dont immediately identify it as a hate crime-no way! we are creeping on the come up-and it bithers yall-cuz yur fucking gansg are weak!! and you fools will never nit now or before evr be able to stop us-this shit is already over-

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 22nd, 2007, 1:39 am

Y.G. wrote:
rocstar wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:TRuth of the matter is yall fools are terrified because your soldiers(gang members ) are losing and if they cant stand up for yall no one will.Black gangs are getting annihilated-and everyone knows it-In LA county I heard several black gangsters from ECC talking about how F13 was taking them over-and how their baby gangsters werent putting in work like the lil "eses" were.MY boy in juvenile was telling e that the pods were fool of LONGOS and 18 and F13 all in their for mopping black gangsters-and its very obvious to everyone that the black gangs are on the ropes.Yall have lost already and the only way to win is to mount an offense.
haha h- no ex heina of mine would ever fuck with a nig-why do you fools always say that ? its funny come on I can stroll thru all LA and gotta fucking look real hard for a latina with a black guy-that shit is rare-and most latinas are disgusted with jigas from what ive heard them say-but you jigas-think you guys are all sort of fine -it makes me laugh -you guys come off desperate -how many mexican girls have i heard say that they are terrified to walk by nigs in groups cuz yall always hitting on them-and how many times have i seen a fine latina make a nigers head spin-??you gusy cant get it -and when you do you make a big deal out it-cuz you scored some fat white or mexican bitch that too depserate to get anything else but a jiggaboo-
Retarded post. You can tell you not on no streets. Aint no Latinos "annihilating" (dramatic ass) no Blacks period. And aint not Blacks annihilating Latinos. The vast majority of crimes against Blacks are committd by Blacks, and vice versa for Latinos. Blacks willingly left alot of N-Hoods to go to the IE, Arizona, the South etc. Check your murder rates for the 80's-early 90's. Blacks was killing each other at a rate Latinos still havent seen. We tired of it, the only color Blacks is worried about right now is green.

THIS BUSTA MUST BE MAD BECAUSE A NIGGA SOCKED HIM UP AND HIS EX HINA IS FUCKIN WITH NIGGAZ NOW TOO LOL!

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 22nd, 2007, 1:40 am

You proud because a gang shot 10 non affiliate civilians? You get no props for that around my way. You either in Jr. High or just entered high School cuz you on some ignorant shit. And "perps", you could be law enforcement like I said before though you probably aint even Mexican, might be Killjoy.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 22nd, 2007, 1:44 am

bspg wrote:THAT NIGGAS TOO EMTIONAL U CAN TELL HE'S GETTIN NO BREAD AT ALL

look nig you fools are through-we taking your hoods-and you fools are gonna call us MISSA-like yall used to do the whiteman-if you know whats good for your black hide!lol...anyways-i dont wanna say to much on this BS bt YOU GUYS KNOW WHATS CRACKING WITH THE ESES' and you better move outta LA or you gonna end up like the jews who had a chance to leave germany before the holocaust-its coming to a town near you---i wanna wear a hat made of jigga braids and a chain made of jigga teeth-i wana eat jigga brains -and shit jigga hearts out!!!yummy

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 22nd, 2007, 1:48 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
bspg wrote:THAT NIGGAS TOO EMTIONAL U CAN TELL HE'S GETTIN NO BREAD AT ALL

look nig you fools are through-we taking your hoods-and you fools are gonna call us MISSA-like yall used to do the whiteman-if you know whats good for your black hide!lol...anyways-i dont wanna say to much on this BS bt YOU GUYS KNOW WHATS CRACKING WITH THE ESES' and you better move outta LA or you gonna end up like the jews who had a chance to leave germany before the holocaust-its coming to a town near you---i wanna wear a hat made of jigga braids and a chain made of jigga teeth-i wana eat jigga brains -and shit jigga hearts out!!!yummy
You not Mexican.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 22nd, 2007, 1:50 am

rocstar wrote:You proud because a gang shot 10 non affiliate civilians? You get no props for that around my way. You either in Jr. High or just entered high School because you on some ignorant shit. And "perps", you could be law enforcement like I said before though you probably aint even Mexican, might be Killjoy.
non-ffiliated?? how does that work when its race war?any black male is affiliated one wy or the other so it doesnt matter who gets it-fuck you

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 22nd, 2007, 2:09 am

rocstar wrote:You proud because a gang shot 10 non affiliate civilians? You get no props for that around my way. You either in Jr. High or just entered high School because you on some ignorant shit. And "perps", you could be law enforcement like I said before though you probably aint even Mexican, might be Killjoy.
non-ffiliated?? how does that work when its race war?any black male is affiliated one wy or the other so it doesnt matter who gets it-fu-- you
Who declared the race war you? Didnt know there was a race war. Dont see any black mailmen running around shooting at Mexicans. Dont see any Mexican dentists stabbing random black men. Thanks for letting me know though, my daughters principal is Mexican I better kill her before she kills me :roll:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » March 22nd, 2007, 5:19 pm

rocstar wrote:
non-ffiliated?? how does that work when its race war?any black male is affiliated one wy or the other so it doesnt matter who gets it-fu-- you
Who declared the race war you? Didnt know there was a race war. Dont see any black mailmen running around shooting at Mexicans. Dont see any Mexican dentists stabbing random black men. Thanks for letting me know though, my daughters principal is Mexican I better kill her before she kills me :roll:

^ ay, mexicans bein dentists is highly unlikely.

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junta » March 23rd, 2007, 4:37 am

Burgundy wrote:man will yall shut yall non-bangin a$$es up? You don't know what's going on in these streets, so don't comment on it. You stay posted at your little pad on the computer talkin bout sh-t you have no clue about. Mexicans are shotting up little kids, they're shooting up black homes, theyre tryna 'take back whats theirs' homie. you think i give a f-ck if some of theirs go down too? its only right. im not about to be posted while my little homie who aint got sh-t to do with nothin gets popped. you expect niggas to just grieve? we're gangsters homie, its not happenin'. we'll get even. i said it once and ill say it again, it's war on the streets. accept it. open your dumb a$$ eyes. maybe when one of these lil bald heads run a knife up in you a few times you'll be like 'oh, blood was right about this sh-t!'
TRuth of the matter is yall fools are terrified because your soldiers(gang members ) are losing and if they cant stand up for yall no one will.Black gangs are getting annihilated-and everyone knows it-In LA county I heard several black gangsters from ECC talking about how F13 was taking them over-and how their baby gangsters werent putting in work like the lil "eses" were.MY boy in juvenile was telling e that the pods were fool of LONGOS and 18 and F13 all in their for mopping black gangsters-and its very obvious to everyone that the black gangs are on the ropes.Yall have lost already and the only way to win is to mount an offense.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU NEEDLEDICK LOSER. YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP OR YOU BURRITO EATING ASS WILL BE IN A CEMETARY. THERE ARE SOME GANGS OUT HERE, THAT WOULD WOULD KILL YOUR ASS ON SIGHT.

YOU NETBANGING LOSER. YOU ARE A NOBOBY VICO SO SHUT UP. BLACK GANGS DON'T NEED NUMBERS, THEY GOT ANGER. THATS ALL YOU NEED. ESE GANGS NEED THE WHOLE ARMY TO FIGHT NIGGAS YA DIG?

ESE'S LIKE YOU KEEP TALKING SHIT, EAST LA, INLAND EMPIRE, AND OTHER WETBACK BARRIOS WILL BE ERASED. BLACK GANGS ARE ALL OVER THE PLANET SO AINT NOBODY LOST SHIT.

YOU ESE GANGS MAKE ME SICK, YALL AINT GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO SHOOT AND KILL INNOCENT BALCKS. YOU ARE NOT GANGSTERS. AL CAPONE, JOHN GOTTI, AND OTHERS WERE GANGSTERS. YOU AINT SHIT.

YOU ESE'S NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON BLOWING AWAY RIVAL "VARRIOS" OR WHATEVER TERM YOU GUYS USE AND LEAVE BLACK EXTERMINATION TO THE ONES WHO STARTED IT, BLACKS. BLACKS ELIMINATE EACHOTHER ALL THE TIME, WE DO NOT NEED YOU ESE'S HELP.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » April 15th, 2007, 3:41 am

junta wrote:
Burgundy wrote:man will yall shut yall non-bangin a$$es up? You don't know what's going on in these streets, so don't comment on it. You stay posted at your little pad on the computer talkin bout sh-t you have no clue about. Mexicans are shotting up little kids, they're shooting up black homes, theyre tryna 'take back whats theirs' homie. you think i give a f-ck if some of theirs go down too? its only right. im not about to be posted while my little homie who aint got sh-t to do with nothin gets popped. you expect niggas to just grieve? we're gangsters homie, its not happenin'. we'll get even. i said it once and ill say it again, it's war on the streets. accept it. open your dumb a$$ eyes. maybe when one of these lil bald heads run a knife up in you a few times you'll be like 'oh, blood was right about this sh-t!'
TRuth of the matter is yall fools are terrified because your soldiers(gang members ) are losing and if they cant stand up for yall no one will.Black gangs are getting annihilated-and everyone knows it-In LA county I heard several black gangsters from ECC talking about how F13 was taking them over-and how their baby gangsters werent putting in work like the lil "eses" were.MY boy in juvenile was telling e that the pods were fool of LONGOS and 18 and F13 all in their for mopping black gangsters-and its very obvious to everyone that the black gangs are on the ropes.Yall have lost already and the only way to win is to mount an offense.
WHO THE fu-- ARE YOU, YOU NEEDLEDICK LOSER. YOU BETTER SHUT THE fu-- UP OR YOU BURRITO EATING ASS WILL BE IN A CEMETARY. THERE ARE SOME GANGS OUT HERE, THAT WOULD WOULD KILL YOUR ASS ON SIGHT.

YOU NETBANGING LOSER. YOU ARE A NOBOBY VICO SO SHUT UP. BLACK GANGS DON'T NEED NUMBERS, THEY GOT ANGER. THATS ALL YOU NEED. ESE GANGS NEED THE WHOLE ARMY TO FIGHT NIGGAS YA DIG?

ESE'S LIKE YOU KEEP TALKING SHIT, EAST LA, INLAND EMPIRE, AND OTHER WETBACK BARRIOS WILL BE ERASED. BLACK GANGS ARE ALL OVER THE PLANET SO AINT NOBODY LOST SHIT.

YOU ESE GANGS MAKE ME SICK, YALL AINT GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO SHOOT AND KILL INNOCENT BALCKS. YOU ARE NOT GANGSTERS. AL CAPONE, JOHN GOTTI, AND OTHERS WERE GANGSTERS. YOU AINT SHIT.

YOU ESE'S NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON BLOWING AWAY RIVAL "VARRIOS" OR WHATEVER TERM YOU GUYS USE AND LEAVE BLACK EXTERMINATION TO THE ONES WHO STARTED IT, BLACKS. BLACKS ELIMINATE EACHOTHER ALL THE TIME, WE DO NOT NEED YOU ESE'S HELP.

On the evening of October 11, 2004, appellant picked up his friends Mario Moreno and Edgar Navarro n2 in a stolen car. Appellant and Moreno are members of the criminal street gang, Florencia 13. As he entered the car, Moreno said, "Let's go do this," and showed appellant the large rifle he was carrying. Appellant believed Moreno meant that they should go shoot somebody. Appellant then drove the men to a liquor store and stopped the car. The store was located in territory controlled by the 89 East Coast Crips, a rival gang. Robert Tyrone King and Darrell Dennard were standing outside the store, talking and drinking beer. Moreno aimed the rifle out of the car window and fired three rounds, hitting King and Dennard in the back. Dennard died from his injuries, but King survived. Both victims were African-American. Neither was a known gang member.

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » April 16th, 2007, 12:42 am

junta wrote:
WHO THE fu-- ARE YOU, YOU NEEDLEDICK LOSER. YOU BETTER SHUT THE fu-- UP OR YOU BURRITO EATING ASS WILL BE IN A CEMETARY. THERE ARE SOME GANGS OUT HERE, THAT WOULD WOULD KILL YOUR ASS ON SIGHT.

See this is the kind of retarded shit I hate reading. Blacks get on here and act like they're gangs fight fair and shit. I'm gonna put it like this. Everytime I beat down a black dude he'd come back with freinds and jump my ass. For you motherfuckers to just point the finger like you guys dont do the same shit is childish. You make yourself sound retarded. Like you fuckers dont play the number games. Get the fuck out of here with that bull shit.

And fuck all you pussy bangers. black, mexican, chinese, martian. Thats why you guys roll around with guns. Because you cant dish out an ass whooping. And you're scared to catch one.

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » April 16th, 2007, 12:42 am

pistolslanga wrote:
rocstar wrote:

^ ay, mexicans bein dentists is highly unlikely.
and fuck you too!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 16th, 2007, 2:36 am

You seem to be pretty proud about your juvenile vendetta shit against blacks. I dont know who you really are or what your intention is, but if there would be a REAL race war and youd end up in a labour camp or getting gassed for being mexican let me know how proud you are then.

Read some history books man and if you still have the same opinion you have afterwards you must be the most ignorant motherfucker on earth.

Black_Kingz86
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Black_Kingz86 » April 17th, 2007, 2:49 pm

Niggaz Iz Steppin' up , face the facts !!

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 17th, 2007, 6:36 pm

Just stay on topic so I dont have to lock this to please

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 18th, 2007, 2:12 am

themanfromtheyay wrote:
junta wrote:

See this is the kind of retarded shit I hate reading. Blacks get on here and act like they're gangs fight fair and shit. I'm gonna put it like this. Everytime I beat down a black dude he'd come back with freinds and jump my ass. For you motherfuckers to just point the finger like you guys dont do the same shit is childish. You make yourself sound retarded. Like you fuckers dont play the number games. Get the fu-- out of here with that bull shit.

And fu-- all you pussy bangers. black, mexican, chinese, martian. Thats why you guys roll around with guns. Because you cant dish out an ass whooping. And you're scared to catch one.

NOBODY THESE DAYS FIGHTS FAIR HOMIE.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » April 21st, 2007, 1:27 pm

Sentenza wrote:
You seem to be pretty proud about your juvenile vendetta shit against blacks. I dont know who you really are or what your intention is, but if there would be a REAL race war and youd end up in a labour camp or getting gassed for being mexican ...
All the more reason to believe he's not even from the barrio. There are plenty of Surenos that post on this board, who may have some kind of beef with Blacks, but are any of them as dramatic and geo-political as this guy?

My guess: vico-sal is a suburban, half Mexican half White who has a problem with Blacks. He posts using his mom's computer, and because he knows spanish he's able to piece together enough Calo to make himself sound legit.

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PolarAC » April 23rd, 2007, 1:48 pm

^^^ :lol: :lol:

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » May 7th, 2007, 4:01 am

junta wrote:

fuck u -we gonna hep yall committ suicide since yall wanna die so bad i think ill just help send your ass to hell-for the longes time -YA-camps and juvi-I preached a brown supremacist -black killing idealogy-other surenos looked at me like i was crazy-some said i was like a nazi-still others told me that the beef in LONGO was a personal gang beef and that they were from SGV-west LA east LA so it didnt concern them-oh how shit has changed-!now look at what i been saying for yrs-coming to pass-i tried telling other latinos that killing oher chicanos was stupid and that we should take out the nigz and rest-fools thought i was dreaming-im so glad the tide has turned and our barrels arent directed at eachother in many places-shit wilmington and pedro were the worst of enemies b4 now look at them -straight allies-against crabs and slobs-as how it should be -how many more meetings nigz gonna have with farrakhan or jackson crying about how mexis are killing us.....you fools gnna bow down completely or we will hand you your asses-shit already doing that just gonna get worst for your people

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 7th, 2007, 4:49 am

LOL, this fool remind me of that cartoon Pinky & the Brain. His wierd ass sitting at home trying to take over the world.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm

LOL

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

that show was great

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » May 7th, 2007, 12:30 pm

rocstar wrote:LOL, this fool remind me of that cartoon Pinky & the Brain. His wierd ass sitting at home trying to take over the world.
Good one.Pinky and the Brain, Pinky and the Brain, one is a genius thee others INSANE.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 10th, 2007, 2:12 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:fu-- u -we gonna hep yall committ suicide since yall wanna die so bad i think ill just help send your ass to hell-for the longes time -YA-camps and juvi-I preached a brown supremacist -black killing idealogy-other surenos looked at me like i was crazy-some said i was like a nazi-still others told me that the beef in LONGO was a personal gang beef and that they were from SGV-west LA east LA so it didnt concern them-oh how shit has changed-!now look at what i been saying for yrs-coming to pass-i tried telling other latinos that killing oher chicanos was stupid and that we should take out the nigz and rest-fools thought i was dreaming-im so glad the tide has turned and our barrels arent directed at eachother in many places-shit wilmington and pedro were the worst of enemies b4 now look at them -straight allies-against crabs and slobs-as how it should be -how many more meetings nigz gonna have with farrakhan or jackson crying about how mexis are killing us.....you fools gnna bow down completely or we will hand you your asses-shit already doing that just gonna get worst for your people
In you're next life you'll reincarnate as a redneck and say the same things to Mexicans.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 10th, 2007, 6:35 am

:lol: Karma works like that

It's odd to hear of this kind of ignorance, vico-sal's views reminded me of a documentary I saw about a skinhead gang in OC called the PENIS or something and those boys were indeed examples of the most amazing stupidity and ignorance I'd witnessed for a while, PENIS were pricks through and through for true. And thats the spirit of vico right now.

Return to “Los Angeles Area News”