Millions of Cops and Narksover here Mid City Area

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Millions of Cops and Narksover here Mid City Area

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » December 25th, 2003, 12:52 pm

Over here these Wilishere Division Cops is DEEEEEEEEEEEP, not really millions but on La Brea you cant walk from olympic to venice no more without seeing atleast I would say 20 police cars, I dont think there here cuz of the gang junk, because it aint that bad over here, there is so many drug dealers over here, on both sides of pico, good side and bad side I would say there is atleast 3 or 4 catz slangin on every street over here, lots of narks, me and the homies was sitting on the porch, and this cady of like 6 black catz rolled by, we thought they was some crips so we was doggin em, lol but we realized it was a car full of cops, got hella narks staying in the apartment buildings on redondo and pickford, lots and lots of narks, asian narks, hispanic narks, black narks, they on the dealers over hear, gotta do missions to get weed arounbd here now adays, its hot as hell ova here, so if any of yall catz come over to the mid-town area watch yo self cuz the cops is deeep as hell over here now.

Anyone no about why there is so many more cops, is it some new program, I cant even imagine how it must be on the southside

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Millions of Cops and Narksover here Mid City Area

Unread post by N9ne » December 29th, 2003, 1:58 pm

over here its like the same... not as deep, but the gangs are trippin'... they got them Longo's and Mafia's that at war and they got some dope slangas that hang out by my spot.. so police and narks are startin' to swang around here a lil more

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 29th, 2003, 5:11 pm

Drinking alcoholic beverqages on the sidewalk is illegal. I had a Russian friend who almost got in toruble for that and we had to switch seats in a restaurant to the drinking area plus he had to pay extra to drink it.

btw what kind of neighboorhood do you guys live in?

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » December 29th, 2003, 5:51 pm

i stay in midtown, it aint really that bad, gangs is at war right now, and the drugs is really bad over here, so the cops and narks been on shit

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 1st, 2004, 9:53 am

In Lakewood the cops roll through Hawaiin Gardens, and they pass through Chivas. They keep us on lock though because we've been around since the 80's, and have history with the police. But I'd say they keep their eye mostly on Chivas and HG, because they like to recruit more than bang.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 9th, 2004, 11:10 am

cops makin all the dealerz close up shop over in schoolyards hood, its kinda good fo the catz ova here on the otha side of pico to make way more cash cuz the narks aint up here as often. But they been lurkin up on my block and shit, tryna catch these catz up in the apartment buildings

Return to “Los Angeles Area News”