Blacks vs Latino gang wars in L.A.

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Blacks vs Latino gang wars in L.A.

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 8th, 2009, 7:54 pm

PLUS a lot of the anger and aggression towards one another starts from the pen...

My buddyʻs dad worked in the jail system in CA and was telling us about riots popping off and orders being sent to retaliate on the streets and such...

I think drugs is a major factor but not neccessarily the main cause...

Cause I know there are some racists gangs out there that dont even slang dope, just straight racists...

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 8th, 2009, 11:27 pm

I was driving through F13 hood where racial tension used to be at an all-time high after it aired on FOX-11 News, where the F13's had the monkey hanging on the front porch- and I said to myself "there's a lot of Black folks walking around and not many mexicans hanging in the streets like before- it must have had something to do with all the media coverage." But then I thought about it, there are a lot of F13s in jail/prison now and a lot of East Coast have moved and/or also went to jail/prison so that may have a lot to do with the decrease in racial tension. It looked more like a bunch of civilians over there as opposed to gangstas...

Also, I don't care what anyone says about whats currently going on and the lack of racial tension, there were major occassions when F13s hit me up in passing, and it was about ECk not Nigger k even though niggerk and f niggers were written on their walls in/near Swan hood. It is a known fact that many if not all f13s/ecc grew up together and so when the wars broke out a lot of them didn't want to go to war with their next door neighbor or the guy(s) directly across the street from them. Their families, mothers, kids, gramps lives would be jeapordized. So it was not all out and always on sight, but the tension and racial slurs did exist.

The 6 -Pac drew a lot of Flowers on the walls and crossed them out but overall that war was not nearly as racial as it was about gang warfare. The media and a select few of the members put the racial twist on it but its pretty much written in stone that it was really about F13 vs Ecc just so happens a few of the cowards killed innocent victims/women/kids and it was covered and blown up by the media. Same with es13 and BSP/OLB... it has its racial epitones and slurs but at the end of the day they were at each others throat like any other gang war.

In the end, I think it is still very important to be conscious of whats really going on and if you pretend or believe there is no racial animosity you make yourself vulnerable and can easily have your cap peeled by being out of bounds or in a compromising position. Especially when the cowards looking for a name or being pressured by others to put in work, those type of guys are highly likely to chip an innocent civilian on sight- no questions asked.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 8th, 2009, 11:57 pm

Yea if you go onto myspace they have some sites and F13 have a big ass roll-call dissing rolling 60, neighborhood crips, east coast crips and some other black gangs and all it has is a "K" at the end, no n--- word or other deragatory words...

Out of their entire roll-call, MAYBE 5-7 black gangs make the list but there are 3 times as much mexican gangs they beef with...

But on the flip side, I saw the National Geographic special with Looney Poo and another one on youtube and that gang (ATF) has TACO K, etc..LOL

I especially like how Looney Poo has tacoK and the judges name tattooed on him...LLOOLL

That cat is funny as hell...

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 9th, 2009, 12:00 am

I copied and pasted from their myspace site. here is their roll-call list: A few of them have Fuuuck niggers but the majority do not...

FUCK EAST COAST CRIPS
FUCK 38ST
FUCK 18ST
FUCK THE BRATZ
FUCK HOODSLUM FAMILY
FUCK AZTLAN 13
FUCK BARRIO MOJADOS
FUCK SS WATTS 13
FUCK LIL WATTS 13
FUCK MORTON TOWN WATTS
FUCK WATTS VARIO GRAPE
FUCK WEIGAND COLONIAL WATTS
FUCK WATTS VILLAGE BOYS
FUCK WATTS IVY ST
FUCK ELM ST WATTS
FUCK WATTS GARDEN 13
FUCK NUT HOOD WATTS
FUCK GRAPE STREET
FUCK HOOVERS
FUCK ROLLIN 60's CRIPS
FUCK NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS
FUCK GHETTO BOYZ
FUCK STREET VILLIANCE
FUCK NINOS SURENOS
FUCK CARNALES
FUCK PLAYBOYS
FUCK MARA SALVATRUCHA
FUCK EAST SIDE 13
FUCK SS13ST
FUCK LOCO PARK
FUCK 36ST
FUCK 41ST
FUCK 51ST
FUCK 55 BUNCH
FUCK STREET SAINTS
FUCK HANG OUT BOYS
FUCK BARRIO EVIL 13
FUCK OCHENTAS
FUCK KRAZY DIABLOS 13
FUCK BROWN PRIDE SURENOS
FUCK KRAZY ASS MEXICANS
FUCK CYCLONES 13
FUCK HIGHLAND PARK
FUCK SS PLAYERS 13
FUCK CV 3
FUCK CV 70'S
FUCK HARPYS
FUCK SOUTH LOS
FUCK GARDENA 13
FUCK TORTILLA FLATS
FUCK PRIMERA FLATS
FUCK CUATRO FLATS
FUCK WHITE FENCE
FUCK CUDAHY 13
FUCK KANSAS ST
FUCK EAZY RIDERS
FUCK CRAZY RIDERS
FUCK WESTSIDE LOCOS
FUCK ALLEY TINY CRIMINALS
FUCK ROCKWOOD ST
FUCK UNOS SIN VERGUENSA
FUCK LENNOX 13
FUCK INGLEWOOD 13
FUCK MARAVILLA
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK FRESNO BULLDOGS
FUCK LATIN KINGS
FUCK NORTENOS

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » May 9th, 2009, 1:02 am

HiloBoy wrote:I copied and pasted from their myspace site. here is their roll-call list: A few of them have Fuuuck niggers but the majority do not...

fu-- EAST COAST CRIPS
fu-- 38ST
fu-- 18ST
fu-- THE BRATZ
fu-- HOODSLUM FAMILY
fu-- AZTLAN 13
fu-- BARRIO MOJADOS
fu-- SS WATTS 13
fu-- LIL WATTS 13
fu-- MORTON TOWN WATTS
fu-- WATTS VARIO GRAPE
fu-- WEIGAND COLONIAL WATTS
fu-- WATTS VILLAGE BOYS
fu-- WATTS IVY ST
fu-- ELM ST WATTS
fu-- WATTS GARDEN 13
fu-- NUT HOOD WATTS
fu-- GRAPE STREET
fu-- HOOVERS
fu-- ROLLIN 60's CRIPS
fu-- NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS
fu-- GHETTO BOYZ
fu-- STREET VILLIANCE
fu-- NINOS SURENOS
fu-- CARNALES
fu-- PLAYBOYS
fu-- MARA SALVATRUCHA
fu-- EAST SIDE 13
fu-- SS13ST
fu-- LOCO PARK
fu-- 36ST
fu-- 41ST
fu-- 51ST
fu-- 55 BUNCH
fu-- STREET SAINTS
fu-- HANG OUT BOYS
fu-- BARRIO EVIL 13
fu-- OCHENTAS
fu-- KRAZY DIABLOS 13
fu-- BROWN PRIDE SURENOS
fu-- KRAZY ASS MEXICANS
fu-- CYCLONES 13
fu-- HIGHLAND PARK
fu-- SS PLAYERS 13
fu-- CV 3
fu-- CV 70'S
fu-- HARPYS
fu-- SOUTH LOS
fu-- GARDENA 13
fu-- TORTILLA FLATS
fu-- PRIMERA FLATS
fu-- CUATRO FLATS
fu-- WHITE FENCE
fu-- CUDAHY 13
fu-- KANSAS ST
fu-- EAZY RIDERS
fu-- CRAZY RIDERS
fu-- WESTSIDE LOCOS
fu-- ALLEY TINY CRIMINALS
fu-- ROCKWOOD ST
fu-- UNOS SIN VERGUENSA
fu-- LENNOX 13
fu-- INGLEWOOD 13
fu-- MARAVILLA
fu-- NIGGERS
fu-- FRESNO BULLDOGS
fu-- LATIN KINGS
fu-- NORTENOS

dissin 60s might not be healthy for whatever set of F13 is in the hyde park area

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » May 9th, 2009, 3:46 am

theyre pretty much sayin kcuf everybody...but i didnt see no bloods on the list
HiloBoy wrote:I copied and pasted from their myspace site. here is their roll-call list: A few of them have Fuuuck niggers but the majority do not...

fu-- EAST COAST CRIPS
fu-- 38ST
fu-- 18ST
fu-- THE BRATZ
fu-- HOODSLUM FAMILY
fu-- AZTLAN 13
fu-- BARRIO MOJADOS
fu-- SS WATTS 13
fu-- LIL WATTS 13
fu-- MORTON TOWN WATTS
fu-- WATTS VARIO GRAPE
fu-- WEIGAND COLONIAL WATTS
fu-- WATTS VILLAGE BOYS
fu-- WATTS IVY ST
fu-- ELM ST WATTS
fu-- WATTS GARDEN 13
fu-- NUT HOOD WATTS
fu-- GRAPE STREET
fu-- HOOVERS
fu-- ROLLIN 60's CRIPS
fu-- NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS
fu-- GHETTO BOYZ
fu-- STREET VILLIANCE
fu-- NINOS SURENOS
fu-- CARNALES
fu-- PLAYBOYS
fu-- MARA SALVATRUCHA
fu-- EAST SIDE 13
fu-- SS13ST
fu-- LOCO PARK
fu-- 36ST
fu-- 41ST
fu-- 51ST
fu-- 55 BUNCH
fu-- STREET SAINTS
fu-- HANG OUT BOYS
fu-- BARRIO EVIL 13
fu-- OCHENTAS
fu-- KRAZY DIABLOS 13
fu-- BROWN PRIDE SURENOS
fu-- KRAZY ASS MEXICANS
fu-- CYCLONES 13
fu-- HIGHLAND PARK
fu-- SS PLAYERS 13
fu-- CV 3
fu-- CV 70'S
fu-- HARPYS
fu-- SOUTH LOS
fu-- GARDENA 13
fu-- TORTILLA FLATS
fu-- PRIMERA FLATS
fu-- CUATRO FLATS
fu-- WHITE FENCE
fu-- CUDAHY 13
fu-- KANSAS ST
fu-- EAZY RIDERS
fu-- CRAZY RIDERS
fu-- WESTSIDE LOCOS
fu-- ALLEY TINY CRIMINALS
fu-- ROCKWOOD ST
fu-- UNOS SIN VERGUENSA
fu-- LENNOX 13
fu-- INGLEWOOD 13
fu-- MARAVILLA
fu-- NIGGERS
fu-- FRESNO BULLDOGS
fu-- LATIN KINGS
fu-- NORTENOS

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » May 9th, 2009, 4:20 am

mexicans exspanded their controll of the drug market in turn butting heads with blacks who had controll of the market in areas where mexicans had alot of soldiers or growing population but previously didnt have as much interest in the trade.once again the american government cause and effect....once the u.s. got rid of escabar and weakend the columbian cartels the mexican cartels became stronger....they controlled more of the drugs coming into the U.S. so naturally they wanted to keep controll of the drugs once they were here.just like black on black murders increased when crack hit , black brown murders increased when more mexicans got involved in the drug trade....this is more theory than anything but some of the timelines really clicc together and if you really sit and think about this shit its a trip.the u.s. crushed escabar and others but in reality didnt stop an ounce of cocaine from getting into this country now theres more than ever.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 9th, 2009, 9:24 am

^^^

That is true spade...

We are seeing the same type of thing happening here in Hawaii...

NOT on the CA level but more and more mexicans are getting busted over here w/ kilos and such and this is posing a threat to asian mobs who have traditionally controlled the drug trade...

Where there is money to be made, all sorts of people will try to get in on it...

PLUS, money is the root of all evil so aggression and gunplay is bound to follow...

AL74
What city do you live in now?: whittier

Unread post by AL74 » May 9th, 2009, 12:02 pm

Black anf Latino gangs are at war over drug sales in the pen. Plain and simple. Eme put the greenlight on and that is what started the whole war. Besides, there has always been tension between both races's.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 20th, 2009, 1:22 pm

Honestly you have some Hispanic neighborhoods that dislike African Americans based on skin color period..I do believe in some cases in the media it's overplayed as in,intensifying the situation..In alot cases some hispanics hood don't get along with African American hoods soley based on whatever there beef is..Not necessarily dealing with skin color..But I honestly feel that we need to wake up as a whole as of people..The same guy's your beefing with,you were next door neighbors with..The realest gang out here is the GOVERNMENT!..But I will say there are some racist LAtino GAngs like the Avenues.F!3,and some other's...But all of needs to cease Homies you know..Alrato.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » June 20th, 2009, 2:37 pm

poohbear555 wrote:Honestly you have some Hispanic neighborhoods that dislike African Americans based on skin color period..I do believe in some cases in the media it's overplayed as in,intensifying the situation..In alot cases some hispanics hood don't get along with African American hoods soley based on whatever there beef is..Not necessarily dealing with skin color..But I honestly feel that we need to wake up as a whole as of people..The same guy's your beefing with,you were next door neighbors with..The realest gang out here is the GOVERNMENT!..But I will say there are some racist LAtino GAngs like the Avenues.F!3,and some other's...But all of needs to cease Homies you know..Alrato.
I notice that most racist latino gang are outside the LA Area....But most gang in LA are not racist....It seems that in LA the only racist gangs are blacks...and outside of LA like Duarte,El Monte,etc are Latino gangs.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 20th, 2009, 3:41 pm

youayntfresh wrote:
poohbear555 wrote:Honestly you have some Hispanic neighborhoods that dislike African Americans based on skin color period..I do believe in some cases in the media it's overplayed as in,intensifying the situation..In alot cases some hispanics hood don't get along with African American hoods soley based on whatever there beef is..Not necessarily dealing with skin color..But I honestly feel that we need to wake up as a whole as of people..The same guy's your beefing with,you were next door neighbors with..The realest gang out here is the GOVERNMENT!..But I will say there are some racist LAtino GAngs like the Avenues.F!3,and some other's...But all of needs to cease Homies you know..Alrato.
I notice that most racist latino gang are outside the LA Area....But most gang in LA are not racist....It seems that in LA the only racist gangs are blacks...and outside of LA like Duarte,El Monte,etc are Latino gangs.

I don't concur with you that only in LA it's racist gangs seem to be African Americans homie...Like come on you know..Like F13 gang having the monkey hanging from there porch.they make it noticeble that they dislike African Americans..You have the Avenues gang as well dislike African Americans as well,Killing African Americans that don't even gangbang homie..You know..And there are some more gangs as well in the LA area that are racist towards African Americans

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » June 30th, 2009, 1:16 am

roy wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:
HiloBoy wrote:You know how to settle this ridiculous war?

Get all mexicans who dislike blacks and vice versa and have them meet at a neutral spot and give them down pillows and let these 2 animals have a MAJOR pillow fight!!

That should get the aggression and anger out and then everyone can go on living happily ever after!!
I have a better solution, that wouldn't leave so many feathers to clean up. Legalize drugs.
you should check out stillnoscripts newest blog
http://stillnoscriptsworld.blogspot.com/
The above blog link is NOT mine. Don't know who this coward, punk little dweeb is, or what his problem is, but that is not my blog.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » July 1st, 2009, 11:42 am

F13 is not part of LA.

Avenues is somewhat part but it is close to Pasadena.

Im talkin about the LA Area,like Mid City,West Adams,Florence/Normandie,Watts,

I seen perosonally Black gan bangers trynna hit up Latino civilians.They don't hit up the Latino gang bangers.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » July 1st, 2009, 10:19 pm

youayntfresh wrote:F13 is not part of LA.

I seen perosonally Black gan bangers trynna hit up Latino civilians.They don't hit up the Latino gang bangers.
Latinos hit up African AMerican civilians as well..might as well say it goes both ways

AceCard215
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AceCard215 » July 2nd, 2009, 10:01 am

African Americans may hit up Hispanic civilians equal as to how often Hispanic gang members do to African Americans. Unless you mean a Black gang like the PDL's, who I'd say could be compared to the Avenues tho I didn't hear that much about them.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » July 2nd, 2009, 2:32 pm

AL74 wrote:Black anf Latino gangs are at war over drug sales in the pen. Plain and simple. Eme put the greenlight on and that is what started the whole war. Besides, there has always been tension between both races's.

Not really..mi FAmilia there's nothing but black and brown love.there's no beef no nothing..There wasn't always tension between these two groups.there was a point and time in history when we were helping one another in the struggle.Civil rights may,I mind you.I mean were pratically neighbors with one another,there's no need for the all the bs and drama behind this..the reason why the street gangs engage in this race war thats taking place in the calles,It's base on one thing only.DRUGS..one once to be on top and in charge and run the whole operation

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » July 2nd, 2009, 4:18 pm

F13 is not part of LA.

Huh?

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » July 2nd, 2009, 5:56 pm

I mean the Florence area that's controlled by Florencia13.

Florence is not part of LA.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » July 4th, 2009, 10:38 pm

Last time I checked the Avenues territory in Highland Park and Drew Street is a part of L.A. Avenues are known as being THE DOMINANT GANG in northeast Los Angeles, a.k.a. NELA.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » July 5th, 2009, 3:00 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:F13 is not part of LA.

Huh?

LOL I started reading that shit and my eyes laughed.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » July 5th, 2009, 6:42 pm

it needs to end..period..But sadly to say what will keep it erupted are the control over drugs

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » July 5th, 2009, 8:15 pm

The Long Beach Longos have been known to be racist since the beginning of time,
The T Flats same thing

The F13 are not racists, they are a MONEY gang thats why they have alot of front runners aka carnels for the mexicans mafia.

I got some question marks though,

DoGXTown?
ALL AVE"S are racists or certain clicks/gangs?
I hEard White Fence and Harbor Gateway - T Flats

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » July 6th, 2009, 9:59 am

ohthurtywon wrote:I honestly do not oppose the gang war killing but the civilians shouldnt be targeted. THe bangers chose that life style so they have to deal with the outcome but killin innocents is way out of bounds. Regardless if your stash got taken. Bottom line CaLi lettin all this happen too..as long as it stays behind the walls and in the ghetto. Billions being spent for new prisons instead of schools...makes sense to me...just add some extra acres for the dirt naps too.

Man nobody trynna hear that shit, someone answer my question, because if im not mistaken the dogtown use racists signs?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » July 6th, 2009, 12:46 pm

youayntfresh wrote:I mean the Florence area that's controlled by Florencia13.

Florence is not part of LA.
Its in South L.A, on the East Side. How is that not Part of L.A?

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » July 10th, 2009, 12:03 pm

exactly..they are in LA

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California

Unread post by alexalonso » July 13th, 2009, 4:04 am

VALERO wrote:

Last time I checked the Avenues territory in Highland Park and Drew Street is a part of L.A. Avenues are known as being THE DOMINANT GANG in northeast Los Angeles, a.k.a. NELA.
Yes indeed the area where the Avenues is belongs to the city of LA, and has been so for a long time. These are some of the oldest neighborhoods in the City of LA.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » July 13th, 2009, 7:42 pm

VALERO wrote:

I thought it was an area like Florence and Hawaiian Gardens...I guess not.

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 28th, 2011, 7:00 am

stop watchin tv and too much news tell me 1 gang that went at it because off race please only 1 war that started yust because off race. all wars start because off stupid shit but not race homie and where did you see fuck niggers hit up in swan hood ahhahah never maybe police wrote that to start shit like they allways do and mexican hoods that beef with black say fuck niggers yust like black say fuck taco's so what this is gang wars nigga its all about money control not race on these streets i can tell you i got a lot off ese friend from different hoods from f13 38th hps atc etc and i got a bunch off ese homies from black hoods towne boys ppb nhb20 bps apbsum ru's and so one stop talkin bs please

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » March 4th, 2011, 5:52 am

Let's face it...any time you have to groups conflict with each other and they happen to be two different races then racial insults are goin to be part of the conflict regardless ...more or less....that's just human nature....but also it can't be denied....there are some very racist mexicans out there as well as blacks who hate everybody.......thyre out there and some of them are memers of these gangs......but as far as some of those sorry ass hoods outside the city that call themselves hating or warring with blacks...they think it makes them look harder even thoogh a lot of them live in pllaces where there are virtually no blacks......3-9% compared to their 30-60% of the population and in some places even more.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » March 4th, 2011, 3:50 pm

[quote="sickntwisted"]stop watchin tv and too much news tell me 1 gang that went at it because off race please only 1 war that started yust because off race. all wars start because off stupid shit but not race homie and where did you see fu-- niggers hit up in swan hood ahhahah never maybe police wrote that to start shit like they allways do and mexican hoods that beef with black say fu-- niggers yust like black say fu-- taco's so what this is gang wars nigga its all about money control not race on these streets i can tell you i got a lot off ese friend from different hoods from f13 38th hps atc etc and i got a bunch off ese homies from black hoods towne boys ppb nhb20 bps apbsum ru's and so one stop talkin bs please[/quote]

real talk

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » March 4th, 2011, 6:16 pm

Everything you said is correct, Not just because eighteen street turned into bk's doesnt mean we hate blacks. We are also sureños killer, so now what , are we hispanic haters? So you are right, everything has to do with money and street power.

Return to “Los Angeles Area News”