Blacks vs Latino gang wars in L.A.

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: Blacks vs Latino gang wars in L.A.

Unread post by spadeloc » October 25th, 2008, 10:49 pm

this is what you have to remember about gangs they thrive on fear and intemidation and most modern gangs are meant to be exspansive so if youre different and a minority in their area you will be victimized on some level because thats what gangs do even internally.alot of gang members hone their skill of terror and intemidation on each other,some gangs more than others.the most ruthless gangs out there can be almost just as ruthless to each other,i know first hand.

once la eme was organized they used race and intemidation to consolidate the mexican gangs and there was an order to break blacks hold on the drug trade in certain areas.with la emes influance, racial policies from prison was braught to the streets along with some prexisting prejudises and mutated into what we have now.despite what you see on the news not every black and mexican gang is fighting each other.there are some who still share neigborhoods without any real problems.

i know theres racist mexicans out there because i read alot gang blogs but it confuses me cause ive been to mexico hundreds of time and never detected any racism from anybody.i got alot of mexican homeboys and they admit to me how some mexican view blacks but these are some of the coolest people i know and theyll do anything for me, all in all mexicans are good people.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » October 26th, 2008, 3:27 pm

Thats real talk right there homie, I got a few cool ass mexican homies, and when they yo homies they ride and die for u...I remember I was In long beach and some longos ran up on me callin me a nigger...my ese homie from bms was mad as fuck, lol he was more heated then me, but mexican people as a whole are real cool, on the eastside they always be partying and they do it big, and u can walk right in the party and start dancin, they wont even trip just offer u a beer, I did it before and was drunk as hell by trhe end of the night lol everytime I walk by that house they always smile and speak, and they really dont know english that well but we still understand each other somehow...whenever somebody get shot, its always them that come out and cover u up and pray over u. We got some culture differences...and real mexicans dont like the racist mexicans...they know we need to stick together....and real black people know that too...if we fight aint nobody gone win my nigga...because we both got pride and dont back down

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » October 26th, 2008, 5:13 pm

A lot of good replies, it's unfortunate that the extremist actions of a few tar the whole. Look at how much support Obama has amongst Hispanics on the West Coast. In the overall scheme of things, despite racial tensions here and there there are more commonalities than differences.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » October 29th, 2008, 9:08 am

ITS VERY DUMB TO BE A MEXICAN BLOOD OR CRIP NOWADAYS, YOU GONNA EARN YOUR STIPES KILLING YOUR OWN PEOPLE, YOU GOTTA BE MENTALLY RETARDED.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 29th, 2008, 11:55 am

MadIP wrote:ITS VERY DUMB TO BE A MEXICAN BLOOD OR CRIP NOWADAYS, YOU GONNA EARN YOUR STIPES KILLING YOUR OWN PEOPLE, YOU GOTTA BE MENTALLY RETARDED.
So by extension you're saying ALL gang members are retarded, not just the Mexican C's and B's, right?

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » October 29th, 2008, 12:20 pm

What a stupid ass comment...are dumb homie...if your a mexican blood or crip then you would mostly be killin blacks...most blood and crips hoods dont beef with mexican hoods..lol... we beef with each other more than anything ....think about what u sayin homie .....I f your mexican from a sureno gang in cali then you'll be killin your own!!!! most mexican gangs hate other mexican gangs!!!!! and beef with each other....so what u sayin aint makin sense

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » October 29th, 2008, 3:33 pm

MadIP wrote:ITS VERY DUMB TO BE A MEXICAN BLOOD OR CRIP NOWADAYS, YOU GONNA EARN YOUR STIPES KILLING YOUR OWN PEOPLE, YOU GOTTA BE MENTALLY RETARDED.
dude, by far mexicans kill more mexicans and blacks kill more blacks than each other so your statement is way off base.your words sound more media derived than from exsperience either that or you dont see much outside of where you live.....i dont know homie...im just sayin

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 29th, 2008, 4:11 pm

ya thats true

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » October 30th, 2008, 2:46 pm

MadIP my bad I shouldnt have called u dumb homie but what u said didnt make sense...

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » October 31st, 2008, 9:28 am

NOPE I GUESS THE IGNORANT COMMENTS COME FROM PEOPLE WHO AINT ON THOSE STREETS, YEAH AS A GANG YOU HAVE RIVAL GANGS FROM YOUR OWN RACE BUT THAT DONT MEAN YOU WANT TO KILL YOUR OWN RACE IT JUST YOU HAVE DIFFERENCES, BUT A MEXICAN IN A CRIP GANG LIKE EAST COAST CRIPS MURDERIN YOUNG MEXICAN KIDS BECAUSE OF THEY RACE IS SCUM , KILLIN HIS OWN, AND IF I WAS A FLORENCIA GANG MEMBER I WOULD BLOW HIS HEAD OFF ON THE SPOT.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 31st, 2008, 5:11 pm

madip i cant believe im sayin this but...........here it goes i agree

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Triggeration » November 2nd, 2008, 8:29 pm

Hey homie. It is what it is. You got alot of foos out there pushin lines against a gang of their own race. You gotta be able to rep the set even before you race. If you grew up in a certain hood with the opposite race all your life and you down for your homies, you gonna claim the set regardless of race. It don't even got to do with race. Its about being down for your hood. As long as you push yo hood all the time and never rank out then its all good. And you can survive the pen being an opposite race because its too many foos out there that have. You just gotta be down all the way and dont rank out like a mark. Foos hype the race thing up in LA like its the main factor when that aint always the case. At the end of the day if may seem crazy but if you down for your hood thats all that matters.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » November 2nd, 2008, 9:40 pm

ya, but in the pen race counts

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Triggeration » November 2nd, 2008, 10:09 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:ya, but in the pen race counts
Of course, but I'm saying you can survive the mainline if you hit the pen even if your of a diff race. If you a true rider, it dont even matter what color you are. The homies that are already in the joint will take you under they wings if you have proof that you got connections with the outside and you down yo ride when shit pops off. It's a few mexican C's and B's or black foos from Ese sets that been to the pen and came out all good. It all comes down to respect and if you willing to ride to the fullest.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MadIP » November 3rd, 2008, 8:01 am

I THINK YOU TAKIN IT WAY TOO LIGHTLY, THAT MIGHT BE IN THE 80´S WERE THERE WASNT NON AFFILIATED KIDS GETTIN TARGET INTENTIONALLY BUT NOW MAYBE THE MEXICANS STARTED BUT THERE HAS BEEN MANY HATE CRIMES ON BOTH SIDES, JUST TO SAY HE IF YOU ARE A MEXICAN IN THE BLOOD STONE PIRUS TURF BE DOWN WITH THE HOOD AND GO KILL THOSE 10 YEAR OLD MEXICAN KIDS ON 49TH STREET, THATS JUST MENTALLY RETARDED.

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Triggeration » November 3rd, 2008, 9:48 am

MadIP wrote:I THINK YOU TAKIN IT WAY TOO LIGHTLY, THAT MIGHT BE IN THE 80´S WERE THERE WASNT NON AFFILIATED KIDS GETTIN TARGET INTENTIONALLY BUT NOW MAYBE THE MEXICANS STARTED BUT THERE HAS BEEN MANY HATE CRIMES ON BOTH SIDES, JUST TO SAY HE IF YOU ARE A MEXICAN IN THE BLOOD STONE PIRUS TURF BE DOWN WITH THE HOOD AND GO KILL THOSE 10 YEAR OLD MEXICAN KIDS ON 49TH STREET, THATS JUST MENTALLY RETARDED.
Now I agree with that shit. If you goin out to kill innocents no matter what color thats dumb in itself. Im sure that the only gangs that kill innocents of an opposite race dosen't have members of that race in the set. That would be dumb riding on a certain race of innocents when you got foos of that race in yo set. Now when it comes to just gang members of an opposite race gettin chipped that a different story. Rcist hoods like 204st wouldn't have blacks in they set if they hate blacks. Vice versa with black gangs.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » November 3rd, 2008, 3:04 pm

[quote="MadIP"]I THINK YOU TAKIN IT WAY TOO LIGHTLY, THAT MIGHT BE IN THE 80´S WERE THERE WASNT NON AFFILIATED KIDS GETTIN TARGET INTENTIONALLY BUT NOW MAYBE THE MEXICANS STARTED BUT THERE HAS BEEN MANY HATE CRIMES ON BOTH SIDES, JUST TO SAY HE IF YOU ARE A MEXICAN IN THE BLOOD STONE PIRUS TURF BE DOWN WITH THE HOOD AND GO KILL THOSE 10 YEAR OLD MEXICAN KIDS ON 49TH STREET, THATS JUST MENTALLY RETARDED.[/quote

mad ip i aint got nothin againgst you but you seem to put things in the most negitive light possible.you talk about 10 year olds gettin killed,it very sad when that happens but compared to actual bangers gettin killed, its rare (not to lessin the impact but rare in comparison)i bet you more 10 year old got killed in iraq by american hardware by far.when i see your posts homie you seem to use very dark hard lines to describe everything but real life lines can be very blurring and not always well defined.i dont know your story and i could be wrong but you sound like the media someone on the outside looking in,if im wrong im wrong wouldnt be the first time.you also sound like you dont have a favorable opinion about blacks(i could be wrong)but its cool cuzz i live and breathe regardless.as much as people make about the brown and black war you dont hear as much sh** in this forum as you think you would cuzz it just aint that serious and the majority of people who go to prison dont get involved in the race politics,compared to the overall population theres a small minority that sets the tone.even in prison whites victimize more whites than anybody else and ect.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » November 3rd, 2008, 3:16 pm

there are black and hispanic gangs goin at it out there and race has become a component but ive seen these same dudes be cool with blacks or hispanics who wasnt from there rival gang so more than race the war is about gang turf and drug money ect.florencia 13 one of the biggest entitiies in this so called war still sells tons of narcotics to blacks everyday.there are black gangs who have been connected with mexican cartels because money is more important than anything.

PEEWEE47927
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by PEEWEE47927 » November 3rd, 2008, 6:30 pm

this was overrated by the media... i hear that many mexican and black gangs dont beef in compton,, and the so called "NK" (nigger killer) gangs only killed innocent people (from what the media shows) but it has been over exhaggerated by the media.... and i think the worst "racial" conflict is in the ws culvercity, inglewood ect. where gang members are killing eachother but not innocent people (except recently in culver city) but the emdia doesnt cover that

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Triggeration » November 3rd, 2008, 8:48 pm

PEEWEE47927 wrote:this was overrated by the media... i hear that many mexican and black gangs dont beef in compton,, and the so called "NK" (nigger killer) gangs only killed innocent people (from what the media shows) but it has been over exhaggerated by the media.... and i think the worst "racial" conflict is in the ws culvercity, inglewood ect. where gang members are killing eachother but not innocent people (except recently in culver city) but the emdia doesnt cover that
Exactly. I mean when you got a bunch of latino and black gangs banging just blocks from each other you gonna have some racial shit jump off sometimes. But most of the time it aint even about race. It's about turf, drugs and money. Like said many times earlier, it's just the media hyping shit up. Then out of towners like MAD IP look at it and think theres really some major race war popping off. You can go to Watts and catch blacks and mexicans from sets chilling with each other in PJ's and parks. Not just Watts but all throughout L.A black hoods share hoods with other Mexican gangs. I'm taking it lightly because thats exactly what it is. Gekapone basically put it down how it goes for the majority of blacks and latinos in L.A.

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » November 4th, 2008, 12:52 am

MadIP im from LA homie you seem like you just readin articles about LA but never been here. Im on the east side of la all the time right down the street from the blood stone pirus.... in the the blood stone villian hood and its mexicans and blacks and it aint no race beef. Its mostly just gang street. MOST LATINO AND BLACK GANGS IN LA ARE NOT RACIST AT ALL. You got like maybe 2 or 3 hoods thats really racist out of like 500 latino gangs and like 270 black gangs. Its all about where you grew up and who u hung with. Its about yo set first t hen your race, because when it comes down to it yo homies from your hood gone ride for u no matter what race u are.I bang Inglewood family to the fullest and we really dont got any mexicans from the hood but maybe 1 and thats still my nigga no matter what. And if u get locked up and u real and u really bang your hood your race wont matter. Like others have said I know a grip of mexican bloods from swans and they been locked up and niggas had they back. And they are some black ese's that get love from the surenos.

1santo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bell Gardens

Unread post by 1santo » December 11th, 2008, 5:13 pm

gekapone wrote:MadIP im from LA homie you seem like you just readin articles about LA but never been here. Im on the east side of la all the time right down the street from the blood stone pirus.... in the the blood stone villian hood and its mexicans and blacks and it aint no race beef. Its mostly just gang street. MOST LATINO AND BLACK GANGS IN LA ARE NOT RACIST AT ALL. You got like maybe 2 or 3 hoods thats really racist out of like 500 latino gangs and like 270 black gangs. Its all about where you grew up and who u hung with. Its about yo set first t hen your race, because when it comes down to it yo homies from your hood gone ride for u no matter what race u are.I bang Inglewood family to the fullest and we really dont got any mexicans from the hood but maybe 1 and thats still my nigga no matter what. And if u get locked up and u real and u really bang your hood your race wont matter. Like others have said I know a grip of mexican bloods from swans and they been locked up and niggas had they back. And they are some black ese's that get love from the surenos.
Took the words out my mouth

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gekapone » December 11th, 2008, 10:09 pm

ITS CRAZY HOW SOME PEOPLE THINK ITS JUST SOME BIG ASS BLACK VS BROWN WAR...WHEN MOST OF US HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH EACH OTHER

1santo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1santo » December 16th, 2008, 1:07 pm

I have no problems with blacks. I live in an area that doesn't even have enough of any other ethinicity other than Latino to make up a minority. It's not opinion, it's statistical fact. I grew up with a family that grew up having frequent "unfortunate" encounters with blacks out in Lynwood and South Central. It could've been real easy for me be dragged into a prejudiced mindset. For whatever reason I never bought into that. Thankfully I've had the opportunity to travel the world and my job recently takes me all over Cali, but specifically LA. It's about the individual. Judge each person as they come.

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » December 16th, 2008, 5:14 pm

gekapone wrote:ITS CRAZY HOW SOME PEOPLE THINK ITS JUST SOME BIG ASS BLACK VS BROWN WAR...WHEN MOST OF US HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH EACH OTHER
You can blame the White right wing media for that BS. Most people outside of L.A., myself included don't really know anything other than what we see on tell-lie-vision. I saw Ross Kemp on gangs in L.A., I've seen videos on Youtube regarding Snoop, Chino Grande etc (and the comments both blacks and latino's have been making toward each other). I even saw Brown on Black on BET and it angered me, seeing what the Avenues and 204st did to innocent blacks. There's no doubt about it, television and the internet are very powerful tools for brainwashing fools. Like Ill Bill said "Society is Brainwashed".

1santo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1santo » December 17th, 2008, 2:28 pm

necron wrote:
gekapone wrote:ITS CRAZY HOW SOME PEOPLE THINK ITS JUST SOME BIG ASS BLACK VS BROWN WAR...WHEN MOST OF US HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH EACH OTHER
You can blame the White right wing media for that BS. Most people outside of L.A., myself included don't really know anything other than what we see on tell-lie-vision. I saw Ross Kemp on gangs in L.A., I've seen videos on Youtube regarding Snoop, Chino Grande etc (and the comments both blacks and latino's have been making toward each other). I even saw Brown on Black on BET and it angered me, seeing what the Avenues and 204st did to innocent blacks. There's no doubt about it, television and the internet are very powerful tools for brainwashing fools. Like Ill Bill said "Society is Brainwashed".
I believe a big factor also is profit. Why would anybody be glued to the TV or internet watching in depth reports about what really goes in the these neighborhoods which is hard working people just making ends meet living as best they can? But internet hits and TV ratings go through the roof when you get all kinds of violence and gore. People don't want to be in the middle of this but love watching it happen and critcize about how 'they' should do something about it. Plus it makes the degenerate people from rural America feel better and bury themselves deeper in denial
about their sorry lives and pathetic offspring who in truth are no better off by tuning and saying "At least my drug addicted rude sheltered ambitionless teenager isn't that bad." or "That's why I live in a good Christian community" all the while turning a blind eye to their own moral, social and political faults

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » May 2nd, 2009, 9:34 am

Of course its the mdeia.You hear of a Latino killing a black gang member,and they jump to conclusions like "the deadly race war" and other things.Right here in the Jungles there are like 2 Latinos in the Black P Stones.Dont get me wrong some of the stones are racist.I check there myspace and they say fuck Mexicans and all that,

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » May 2nd, 2009, 4:23 pm

theres no all out race war in LA but there are some flat out racist in some of these gangs...words like nigger,wetback and mokey ect...are common words for some gangs and thats a fact.for some of the hoods that are having issues,the only real racial element is just the fact that the two hoods happen to be two different races but are competing for the same turf or drug market
necron wrote:

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by youayntfresh » May 2nd, 2009, 10:10 pm

jungles wrote:
lexmark6364 wrote:does the jungles area have a lot of hispanics or is it mostly blacks

There is a lot of Hispanics in the jay's. Not really no banging eses's but there is about twenty ese's from the hood if not more.
Is Taco still in BPS? I havent seen him in a while.I also seen this other Latin dude that kicks it at the park too.

What about that foo from Crazy Riders.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 8th, 2009, 11:47 am

You know how to settle this ridiculous war?

Get all mexicans who dislike blacks and vice versa and have them meet at a neutral spot and give them down pillows and let these 2 animals have a MAJOR pillow fight!!

That should get the aggression and anger out and then everyone can go on living happily ever after!!

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 8th, 2009, 4:27 pm

HiloBoy wrote:You know how to settle this ridiculous war?

Get all mexicans who dislike blacks and vice versa and have them meet at a neutral spot and give them down pillows and let these 2 animals have a MAJOR pillow fight!!

That should get the aggression and anger out and then everyone can go on living happily ever after!!
I have a better solution, that wouldn't leave so many feathers to clean up. Legalize drugs.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » May 8th, 2009, 7:01 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
HiloBoy wrote:You know how to settle this ridiculous war?

I have a better solution, that wouldn't leave so many feathers to clean up. Legalize drugs.

If that were to happen there would be more gang ars because now it legal to have marijuana.So they will sell it quicker and would want more profit.

Return to “Los Angeles Area News”