Gangs uses rape video as recruitment

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
WillieCreeper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Gangs uses rape video as recruitment

Unread post by WillieCreeper » November 15th, 2004, 5:54 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Willie I personally appreciate what you're saying but we have the right to be skeptical about how crime is defined and combatted in major cities. You can fight fire all you want, but put it like this...the ones pointing the finger at corruption (the people in this thread) are not the ones you got to be worried about. They are not instigating anything but simply pointing out major faults in an organized unit. Their disbelief at a reported crime is miniscule compared to crimes committed against innocent people by both sides.
It's true. I'm skeptical too, and fine, point fingers at corruption. But what I won't accept is people getting on here, saying - "Oh, it's the LAPD / US Government / my old neighbor, so we don't have to believe it." Then if you say something that doesn't agree with their own viewpoint, you are a pig, and it all comes down to being the fault of the damn LAPD once again. No need for us to do anything to clean up our own act.

Point out the major faults with the LAPD all you want. We can believe that they hire bloods, kill people, traffick drugs - and it's all true. But it's also true that it doesn't reflect on all of the officers who are out there trying to do a descent job. But then we can't believe that individuals in a gang would rape someone's sister and use that to pressure them - not in any circumstance?

The last laugh on all of us is while we're typing away, this LAPD document is giving middle-class Californians another reason to crucify 'gang members' and lower-class minorities and lock people away for years. So Grape Street has a problem that they need to address in their own community. I'd love to see it happen. Prove them wrong and get politically active! Make the community a better place to be and ENFORCE A TRUCE FOR GOOD.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 15th, 2004, 7:32 pm

WillieCreeper wrote:
krookid wrote:
I think that its down right stupid to say that Grape Street forced a kid who is 15 and basicly worthless to any gang ...

COME THE F*CK ON, BRO. think about that.
WILLY: I did think about it. I went to the original document and looked at the references. I noticed that they seemed legit. It doesn't mean I think it happened exactly that way. As I said in my last post above.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two types of knowlege out there, Willy.

Street Smarts and Book Smarts.

Your going about this by studying the sources, reading the original document,ect. Which is cool. I respect that. You have book smarts.

I on the other hand know bulsh*t when i smell it. Which is why I rarely get caught in it. And if I do, I can usualy get myself out. Street Smarts.

Im just gonna take a wild guess here, Willy.

Your a college boy arent you?

WILLIE: Yes. People know about the LAPD and that there are Cubans in Miami. But being from over there, you don't know whether the police are corrupt enough not to believe a word they say, or to know the individual officers who police the 77th.

Doesnt matter to me brother. I dont belive a word ANY cop/politician/or government official says. I dont have to know the bastards.

Grape2ThaBone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Grape2ThaBone » November 15th, 2004, 10:06 pm

In several instances, young men have been killed specifically because they have refused to join a gang."

broad statement, this is the dumbest thing i've heard, all types of stupid shit goes on, but this statement says nothing....

" On October 9th, 2004 a fourteen-year-old boy riding his bicycle was killed in South Los Angeles, shot repeatedly as he begged for mercy."

yes that boy belonged to the Swans (a blood gang) and he threw up a gang sign at the people who shot him, his pops banged for swans also.....

"On May 25, 2004, a sailor on leave from duty in the Persian Gulf visited a Nightclub not knowing that it was a gang hangout. As the sailor was leaving, a gunman walked up and fired at least 30 shots killing him."

and?? becuz he is a sailor from the persian gulf means he didnt commit no crime and is innocent? , i think ure referring to the killing in the 60s area earlier this year, but whos to say this guy wuz completley innocent he outside at some nightclub in a known gang area.......

willie the pig seems like u got some type of personal problem with Grape Street i, if u from the LA area i'd sure like to meet u if u can , i can introduce u to some real Grape Streets and we can have a lil educating talk and u can tell them wut u think, we can clear up any misunderstandings

WillieCreeper
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WillieCreeper » November 16th, 2004, 9:31 am

Grape. Hold up. This is my opinion - and I'm glad to hear yours. Don't be a nazi and threaten me with violence because you don't like what I'm saying. This is a forum where we can learn from each other - but like it or not, my voice is just as valid as yours.

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » November 16th, 2004, 6:56 pm

from what grape 2 the bone says he tellin the real deal he know whats up
and it looks like LAPD twist up all that shit in the media to make gangs look all evil like they blowin away innocent people.
just like Grape 2 the bone said the kid was from swans and threw up a sign
but the LAPD say he aint from no gang and he got shot for no reason at all to make minorites look evil and like animals when the kid did somethin to get himeself shot

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » November 16th, 2004, 7:09 pm

Dont get ya hopes up..
Grape2thaBone aint even from Grape

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 16th, 2004, 7:22 pm

PAPI CHULO wrote:from what grape 2 the bone says he tellin the real deal he know whats up
and it looks like LAPD twist up all that shit in the media to make gangs look all evil like they blowin away innocent people.
just like Grape 2 the bone said the kid was from swans and threw up a sign
but the LAPD say he aint from no gang and he got shot for no reason at all to make minorites look evil and like animals when the kid did somethin to get himeself shot
Thank You.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 16th, 2004, 7:48 pm

its a shame most OGs from before left the forum, they couldve spoken on this..

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 16th, 2004, 7:49 pm

What do you think Capo?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 16th, 2004, 8:00 pm

what i think about this? i posted it on the first page haha i have a hard time finding a utility for doing something like that in that situation, it just doesnt make sense at all n u dont need to be genius to see it u know. its like shooting yourself in the foot on the longrun

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 16th, 2004, 8:07 pm

HAHA. sh*t brother, i didnt even realize u started this. lol

I agree with you %100 Good to know some people here think logically.

JR
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JR » April 24th, 2005, 1:02 pm

Yo that shoked me! anyone who thought crips were all cool should read that not everyones a good person. them dudes who done that are some fucced up men that should get capped

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 24th, 2005, 3:40 pm

welcome to Amerikkka

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 27th, 2005, 1:45 pm

TELL YALL THE TRUTH I DONT BELIEVE SHIT UNLESS I SEE IT, HEAR IT OR IT HAPPENED TO ME, ALL OF THIS LAPD AND NYPD AND MEDIA IS BS CUZ ITS SO MUCH HE SAY SHE SAY SHIT, OH HE DID THIS DID THAT, HE WAS INNOCENT, I HEARD HE WAS A SNITCH, OR I HEARD HE IS SOFT, MAN FUCC THAT DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU HEAR I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT I SEE IF I DONT SE IT THAT FUCC IT AINT MEANT FOR ME TO KNO OR SEEN.3X

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » April 27th, 2005, 8:11 pm

^^ EXACTLY!!!!

Deester

Unread post by Deester » May 1st, 2005, 11:17 pm

MAN THATS SOME REAL GRIMEY mess IF THAT REALLY HAPPENED. BUT I AGREE WITH MOST OF YALL, THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SCEME STR8 FROM THE LAPD, & COMING FROM PERSONAL EXPERIANCE I DONT PUT ANYTHING PAST THEM DIRTY HOES.

DOESNT SOUND REAL LOGICAL FOR NIGGAZ DOING SHIT LIKE THAT TO GET NEW RECRUITS. HOW YOU GONNA TRUST A NIGGA TO BE DOWN FOR YOU WHEN YOU DID SOME mess LIKE THAT TO HIS SIS? SOUNDS BOGUS OR AT LEAST A HALF TRUTH TO ME.

2+2 DONT = 16. SOMETHING AINT ADDING UP HERE.

Return to “Los Angeles Area News”