Lakewood Blacks/Aligned With Blacks vs Hispanics

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Lakewood Blacks/Aligned With Blacks vs Hispanics

Unread post by Cheeks » December 25th, 2003, 5:34 pm

Many crips and Hispanic's are beefing. Bloods get into the rally, I personally know the deepest type of beef for I bang with the Crips, and I've always examed that the Hispanics out here are punks, because they send adults for little kids. That's why they get shot.

Just the truth, guys.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Lakewood Blacks/Aligned With Blacks vs Hispanics

Unread post by N9ne » December 29th, 2003, 1:55 pm

Cheeks wrote:Many crips and Hispanic's are beefing. Bloods get into the rally, I personally know the deepest type of beef for I bang with the Crips, and I've always examed that the Hispanics out here are punks, because they send adults for little kids. That's why they get shot.

Just the truth, guys.
my own personal opinion...lakewood's are bustas...lol

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » December 30th, 2003, 8:40 pm

You must mean the Lakewood hustler crips. Pffft.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » December 30th, 2003, 9:18 pm

Cheeks wrote:You must mean the Lakewood hustler crips. Pffft.
lol yup...and them so called 706 piru's...they a joke

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 1st, 2004, 3:01 am

Rofl I KNOW. I caught a 706 slippin, I hit em up like "Where you from?" he was like
"NOWHERE! IM JUST A KID WHO LIKES RED!"
I left it at that because he was scared shitless. My homie comes here later and says some fools jumped him, they said, "706, BLood". So I went with my baseball wooden bat, and my homie from Insane Crips, Lil' 1/2. We found them because Lil 1/2 was the one who got jumped. He said there they were, and I took a look, that was the same fool who said he just a kid who like red! I went out, me and Lil 1/2 got on 'em. I beat that kid who said he just a kid who likes red down with my bat, and lil 1/2 Took fade with the other 706'er. Lil 1/2 broke his jaw, because the dude kept holdin it, while spit and blood kept droppin out his mouth, like makin a huge ass puddle. So we just hopped in Lil 1/2's car, he like 16, and we maintainted dodgin' the cops. So we just went to my crib and celebrated it by C-Walkin to Gangsta Nation, shit. Lol. Peace.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 3rd, 2004, 3:07 am

Niice.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 8th, 2004, 10:42 am

For every action there is eventually an equal and opposite reaction ( either in this life or the next).

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » March 10th, 2004, 10:08 pm

Mexicans getting shot by crips lol?? thats rare its usually by another mexican.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » March 11th, 2004, 8:29 am

Cheeks wrote:Rofl I KNOW. I caught a 706 slippin, I hit em up like "Where you from?" he was like
I left it at that because he was scared shitless. My homie comes here later and says some fools jumped him, they said, "706, BLood". So I went with my baseball wooden bat, and my homie from Insane Crips, Lil' 1/2. We found them because Lil 1/2 was the one who got jumped. He said there they were, and I took a look, that was the same fool who said he just a kid who like red! I went out, me and Lil 1/2 got on 'em. I beat that kid who said he just a kid who likes red down with my bat, and lil 1/2 Took fade with the other 706'er. Lil 1/2 broke his jaw, because the dude kept holdin it, while spit and blood kept droppin out his mouth, like makin a huge ass puddle. So we just hopped in Lil 1/2's car, he like 16, and we maintainted dodgin' the cops. So we just went to my crib and celebrated it by C-Walkin to Gangsta Nation, stuff. Lol. Peace.
Lying ass little kid.Quit telling stories.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » March 11th, 2004, 9:51 am

ha ha...i heard that monkeywrench!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 11th, 2004, 10:48 pm

Man it's crazy when these kids try to take over a block. They just end up in the pen. Go ahead and dress up in your best blue or red finest kid while the neighborhood squares run video on you. You'll just be another lost generation doing time. That's cool right to spend your life doing time for slinging on a new block that didn't take to you? Nobody here has done time like at least one board member has done time in my opinion and he's saying it's not cool don't toss your time away to the state. Do something positive with it instead.

So save your little war stories which we all have far better of for your younger brothers and sisters. They are the only ones whose interested in them.

indyjrt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by indyjrt » March 15th, 2004, 2:25 pm

"For every action there is eventually an equal and opposite reaction ( either in this life or the next)."

Karma, Karma, Karma.......

I do believe in it.

youngtray

Unread post by youngtray » June 20th, 2004, 12:45 am

there is no such thing is 706 blood or crip

LB PINOY

Unread post by LB PINOY » July 23rd, 2004, 12:30 am

KRDreJ wrote:Mexicans getting shot by crips lol?? thats rare its usually by another mexican.
hell nah hommie! out here in LONG BEACH ese's get smoked out here every month. and viceversa. its a racist war rather bangin! stoopid shit IMO.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 23rd, 2004, 11:00 am

N9ne wrote:
Cheeks wrote:You must mean the Lakewood hustler crips. Pffft.
lol yup...and them so called 706 piru's...they a joke
THEY 706 BLOODS NOT P1RUS

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 23rd, 2004, 11:03 am

[quote="Cheeks"]Rofl I KNOW. I caught a 706 slippin, I hit em up like "Where you from?" he was like
I left it at that because he was scared shitless. My homie comes here later and says some fools jumped him, they said, "706, BLood". So I went with my baseball wooden bat, and my homie from Insane Crips, Lil' 1/2. We found them because Lil 1/2 was the one who got jumped. He said there they were, and I took a look, that was the same fool who said he just a kid who like red! I went out, me and Lil 1/2 got on 'em. I beat that kid who said he just a kid who likes red down with my bat, and lil 1/2 Took fade with the other 706'er. Lil 1/2 broke his jaw, because the dude kept holdin it, while spit and blood kept droppin out his mouth, like makin a huge ass puddle. So we just hopped in Lil 1/2's car, he like 16, and we maintainted dodgin' the cops. So we just went to my crib and celebrated it by C-Walkin to Gangsta Nation, stuff. Lol. Peace.[/qu

man your a fagget

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”