Hell: The life of a slave

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Hell: The life of a slave

Unread post by 'X' » February 23rd, 2006, 11:26 am

Hell: The life of a slave
By J.M.


After docking, the crew moved the slaves off the ships. They would be sold again. Until the Whites developed a more organized method, their usual way was to line up and charge the frightened Brothers and Sisters to claim as many as they could.

After another degrading inspection, they were bought, branded and taken away. Those rejected were left to starve and die.

This overwhelming series of shocks caused some to go insane, before, during or after the voyage.

The survivors now faced a life of slavery, with no end in sight. They faced the grim reality that there was no escape from their fate. They were subjected to the will of a people who were merciless.

The slavemasters provided the worst or the least that they could when it came to feeding, clothing and housing their slaves. They wanted all they could get from the slaves’ labor, with as little expense to themselves as possible. The long hours of work, under fear, with bad food, clothing and shelter, had a destructive effect on the mind, outlook and emotional life of our people.

Over time, this evil went into the core of our being, making of us a people who never existed before, who were permitted divinely to be placed into the hands of a people, who before 6,000 years ago never existed before. For what? To ultimately produce those who and that which never existed before.

Most slaves lived in little dilapidated cabins or huts. Perhaps the word "shack" better fits the crude, drafty, leaky places set aside for the slaves. Overcrowded, dirty, usually without furniture, with dirt floors; these were the main features of the shelters in which slaves lived out their lives. There were some places where slaves lived in log houses as large as 20 by 40 feet. Now and then, one could see little stone cabins where a few slaves lived in certain parts of this country.

Slaves were given little clothing. Ofttimes, they were given two coarse cotton shirts, two pairs of woolen pants, two pairs of shirts and pants made of lighter material in the spring, two pairs of shoes per year, and a felt hat. Women received two dresses, three shirts, two pairs of shoes and little of anything else. Of course, this varied a little from place to place, but not much.

Most of the food was not fit for humans.
A lot of it was not even fit for animals. Weekly allowances usually amounted to three or four pounds of bacon, a peck of corn meal and sometimes vegetables, such as yams. The corn meal would be mixed with water and made into what was called "ash cakes." This poorly cooked, deadly diet was not much to look forward to. But many slaves became used to such diets. This food was bad for their health. Pregnant women suffered. So did newborns.

Many never got enough to eat. Nevertheless, there was no let up in the work. Slaves were made to rise early each morning and were hurried into the fields. Whoever overslept was lashed. They worked under fear of beatings or the loss of their lives. After a few minutes at noon to eat their bacon, or whatever, they were sent back to work. They labored until it was too dark to see. They dared not stop until the order was given by the driver. If they did not reach the quota set by the master, they were whipped again.

On many plantations, the slaves had to do other work such as feeding the animals, cutting wood, etc.—after returning from a long day’s work—to their quarters. After getting to their huts, they fed themselves and went to sleep, tired, sore and in fear and fearful. "Hell" is the best word to describe a typical day in the life of a slave.

Let us continue this brief look at our experience in slavery with the aid of two books. Then, we will take note of an incident that joins what was done to us to what they taught us of Jesus.

I was given the first book as a gift to help the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. It came out around 1840. Its title is "American Slavery As It Is."

Part of its introduction reads: "Whoever denies this, his lips libel his heart. Try him; clank the chains in his ears, and tell him they are for him; give him an hour to prepare his wife and children for a life of slavery; bid him make haste and get ready their necks for the yoke, and their wrists for the coffle chains, then look at his pale lips and trembling knees, and you have nature’s testimony against slavery."

This historian then pointed out that millions of Blacks were forced into that condition for no crime at all.


Now, slaveholders who spoke of the so-called good way that slaves were treated were blasted in this book with these words:

"slaveholders talk of treating men well, and yet not only rob them of all they get, and as fast as they get it, but rob them of themselves, also; their very hands and feet, all their muscles, and limbs, and senses, their bodies and minds, their time and liberty and earnings, their free speech and rights of conscience, their right to acquire knowledge and property, and reputation ... ."

And still later in this introduction:

"We will prove that the slaves in the United States are treated with barbarous inhumanity; that they are overworked, underfed, wretchedly clad and lodged, and have insufficient sleep; that they are often made to wear round their necks iron collars armed with prongs, to drag heavy chains and weights at their feet while working in the fields, and to wear yokes and bells and iron horns;

"that they are often kept confined in the stocks day and night for weeks together, made to wear gags in their mouths for hours or days, have some of their front teeth torn out or broken off, that they might be easily detected when they run away; that they are frequently flogged with terrible severity, have red pepper rubbed into their lacerated flesh, and hot brine, spirits of turpentine, etc., poured over their gashes to increase the torture; that they are often stripped naked, their backs and limbs cut with knives, bruised and mangled by scores and hundreds of blows with the paddle, and terribly torn by the cats (a whip) ...

"they are hunted with bloodhounds and shot down like beasts, or torn in pieces by dogs; that they are often suspended by the arms and whipped and beaten til they faint, and when revived by restoratives, beaten again til they faint, and sometimes til they die; that their ears are often cut off, their eyes knocked out, their bones broken, their flesh branded with hot irons; that they are maimed, mutilated and burned to death over slow fire. All these things, and more, and worse, we will prove."

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » February 24th, 2006, 1:20 am

I never understand why slavery even existed with the ease slaves could get guns from other bands of already escaoped slaves or just grab a knife from the kitchen and kill their masters. It happened alot too. Shure they could catch them and round them up again but than another slave could kill them, and the cycle kept going. It wasnt a very safe or benefitiary institution, wonder how it survived as long as it did.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » February 24th, 2006, 1:38 am

After Nat Turner whites got really scared and enforced with a lot more brutality. They made sure that Nat Turner's rebellion didn't have a domino effect. Plus they divided the community, so you always had some snitch bitches in the group.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Hell: The life of a slave

Unread post by 'X' » November 10th, 2006, 10:24 pm

'X' wrote:Hell: The life of a slave
By J.M.


After docking, the crew moved the slaves off the ships. They would be sold again. Until the Whites developed a more organized method, their usual way was to line up and charge the frightened Brothers and Sisters to claim as many as they could.

After another degrading inspection, they were bought, branded and taken away. Those rejected were left to starve and die.

This overwhelming series of shocks caused some to go insane, before, during or after the voyage.

The survivors now faced a life of slavery, with no end in sight. They faced the grim reality that there was no escape from their fate. They were subjected to the will of a people who were merciless.

The slavemasters provided the worst or the least that they could when it came to feeding, clothing and housing their slaves. They wanted all they could get from the slaves’ labor, with as little expense to themselves as possible. The long hours of work, under fear, with bad food, clothing and shelter, had a destructive effect on the mind, outlook and emotional life of our people.

Over time, this evil went into the core of our being, making of us a people who never existed before, who were permitted divinely to be placed into the hands of a people, who before 6,000 years ago never existed before. For what? To ultimately produce those who and that which never existed before.

Most slaves lived in little dilapidated cabins or huts. Perhaps the word "shack" better fits the crude, drafty, leaky places set aside for the slaves. Overcrowded, dirty, usually without furniture, with dirt floors; these were the main features of the shelters in which slaves lived out their lives. There were some places where slaves lived in log houses as large as 20 by 40 feet. Now and then, one could see little stone cabins where a few slaves lived in certain parts of this country.

Slaves were given little clothing. Ofttimes, they were given two coarse cotton shirts, two pairs of woolen pants, two pairs of shirts and pants made of lighter material in the spring, two pairs of shoes per year, and a felt hat. Women received two dresses, three shirts, two pairs of shoes and little of anything else. Of course, this varied a little from place to place, but not much.

Most of the food was not fit for humans.
A lot of it was not even fit for animals. Weekly allowances usually amounted to three or four pounds of bacon, a peck of corn meal and sometimes vegetables, such as yams. The corn meal would be mixed with water and made into what was called "ash cakes." This poorly cooked, deadly diet was not much to look forward to. But many slaves became used to such diets. This food was bad for their health. Pregnant women suffered. So did newborns.

Many never got enough to eat. Nevertheless, there was no let up in the work. Slaves were made to rise early each morning and were hurried into the fields. Whoever overslept was lashed. They worked under fear of beatings or the loss of their lives. After a few minutes at noon to eat their bacon, or whatever, they were sent back to work. They labored until it was too dark to see. They dared not stop until the order was given by the driver. If they did not reach the quota set by the master, they were whipped again.

On many plantations, the slaves had to do other work such as feeding the animals, cutting wood, etc.—after returning from a long day’s work—to their quarters. After getting to their huts, they fed themselves and went to sleep, tired, sore and in fear and fearful. "Hell" is the best word to describe a typical day in the life of a slave.

Let us continue this brief look at our experience in slavery with the aid of two books. Then, we will take note of an incident that joins what was done to us to what they taught us of Jesus.

I was given the first book as a gift to help the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. It came out around 1840. Its title is "American Slavery As It Is."

Part of its introduction reads: "Whoever denies this, his lips libel his heart. Try him; clank the chains in his ears, and tell him they are for him; give him an hour to prepare his wife and children for a life of slavery; bid him make haste and get ready their necks for the yoke, and their wrists for the coffle chains, then look at his pale lips and trembling knees, and you have nature’s testimony against slavery."

This historian then pointed out that millions of Blacks were forced into that condition for no crime at all.


Now, slaveholders who spoke of the so-called good way that slaves were treated were blasted in this book with these words:

"slaveholders talk of treating men well, and yet not only rob them of all they get, and as fast as they get it, but rob them of themselves, also; their very hands and feet, all their muscles, and limbs, and senses, their bodies and minds, their time and liberty and earnings, their free speech and rights of conscience, their right to acquire knowledge and property, and reputation ... ."

And still later in this introduction:

"We will prove that the slaves in the United States are treated with barbarous inhumanity; that they are overworked, underfed, wretchedly clad and lodged, and have insufficient sleep; that they are often made to wear round their necks iron collars armed with prongs, to drag heavy chains and weights at their feet while working in the fields, and to wear yokes and bells and iron horns;

"that they are often kept confined in the stocks day and night for weeks together, made to wear gags in their mouths for hours or days, have some of their front teeth torn out or broken off, that they might be easily detected when they run away; that they are frequently flogged with terrible severity, have red pepper rubbed into their lacerated flesh, and hot brine, spirits of turpentine, etc., poured over their gashes to increase the torture; that they are often stripped naked, their backs and limbs cut with knives, bruised and mangled by scores and hundreds of blows with the paddle, and terribly torn by the cats (a whip) ...

"they are hunted with bloodhounds and shot down like beasts, or torn in pieces by dogs; that they are often suspended by the arms and whipped and beaten til they faint, and when revived by restoratives, beaten again til they faint, and sometimes til they die; that their ears are often cut off, their eyes knocked out, their bones broken, their flesh branded with hot irons; that they are maimed, mutilated and burned to death over slow fire. All these things, and more, and worse, we will prove."

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 11:32 pm

perongregory wrote:After Nat Turner whites got really scared and enforced with a lot more brutality. They made sure that Nat Turner's rebellion didn't have a domino effect. Plus they divided the community, so you always had some snitch women in the group.
also toussaint from haiti..........was no joke. him and the homie " nat turner. ...was my idols in the history of the slave trade.

i had a midnight black pittbull ...named nat turner......lmao :lol:

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 11th, 2006, 1:26 am

I just cannot comprehend how any human being could do these things to another human being. It is beyond me.

Black Top
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: May 24th, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: VA/28 South

Unread post by Black Top » November 11th, 2006, 1:55 am

damn :x ........ and just to think this shit happened to your/our bloodline :evil: i hope one day the brothers n sisters get it right. it's long over due!

Black Top
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: May 24th, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: VA/28 South

Unread post by Black Top » November 11th, 2006, 1:56 am

it should be mandatory that Black History get taught in full! to put people on to how it really went down!

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » November 11th, 2006, 2:25 am

Christina Marie wrote:I just cannot comprehend how any human being could do these things to another human being. It is beyond me.
its been done since the beginning of time, jesus being crusifie don a cross was a normal thing back in roman times.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » November 11th, 2006, 2:27 am

also child prostitution was a nromal thing less than a 100 ys ago:
http://home.pacbell.net/tonyprey/burning/vicera.htm
http://www.child-abuse.com/childhouse/c ... part1.html

"Flogging or birching goes on in brothels to a much greater degree than is generally believed. One of Mrs. Jeffrles' rooms was fitted up like a torture chamber... There were rings in the ceiling for hanging women and children up by the wrists, ladders for strapping them down at any angle, as well as the ordinary stretcher to which the victim is fastened so as to be unable to move. The instruments of flagellation included the ordinary birch, whips, holly branches and wire-thonged cat-o'-nine-tails."





"Pain became an essential ingredient for pleasurable sex.. .and since the defloration of very young virgins can be excruciating, Victorians were obsessed with a 'defloration mania.' The screams of children became indispensable, shrill torture was the 'essence of delight' and many gentleman would not silence a single note.

Such a process netted the child into permanent prostitution. The result is that in nine cases out of ten, or ninety-nine out of a hundred, the child, who is usually under fifteen, frightened and friendless, her head aching. ..and full of pain and horror, gives up all hope, and in a week she is one of the attractions of the house."

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » November 11th, 2006, 2:46 am

Christina Marie wrote:I just cannot comprehend how any human being could do these things to another human being. It is beyond me.
Satan.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Hell: The life of a slave

Unread post by 'X' » November 11th, 2006, 10:19 am

author of article wrote:

..."Over time, this evil went into the core of our being, making of us a people who never existed before, who were permitted divinely to be placed into the hands of a people, who before 6,000 years ago never existed before. For what? To ultimately produce those who and that which never existed before...."

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 11th, 2006, 10:22 am

Black Top wrote:damn :x ........ and just to think this shit happened to your/our bloodline :evil:


Exactly, noone can lead me to believe that the treatment of our people physically and mentally back then does not have direct effect of how we are so damaged and ignorant today....

Black Top wrote:i hope one day the brothers n sisters get it right. it's long over due!
LONG, LONG, LONG OVERDUE!!

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 11th, 2006, 10:26 am

Black Top wrote:it should be mandatory that Black History get taught in full! to put people on to how it really went down!

True, but it will never happen due to the fact of how many of our people would immediatly wake up, and how many of our babies will grow learning to love themselves and be aware of who the real enemy is. I believe it should be mandatory we learn this knowledge ourselves and teach our peoples this truth.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » November 11th, 2006, 11:25 am

perongregory wrote:After Nat Turner whites got really scared and enforced with a lot more brutality. They made sure that Nat Turner's rebellion didn't have a domino effect. Plus they divided the community, so you always had some snitch women in the group.
The white community was always divided on slavery, too bad blacks hate the people who freed them just the same

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » November 11th, 2006, 11:28 am

'X' wrote:
Black Top wrote:it should be mandatory that Black History get taught in full! to put people on to how it really went down!

True, but it will never happen due to the fact of how many of our people would immediatly wake up, and how many of our babies will grow learning to love themselves and be aware of who the real enemy is. I believe it should be mandatory we learn this knowledge ourselves and teach our peoples this truth.
i agree too, it should all be taught to sho that the mistakes of a few affect everyone

Black Top
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: May 24th, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: VA/28 South

Unread post by Black Top » November 11th, 2006, 6:10 pm

www.homestead.com/wysinger/ancientafrica.html a site about ancient african kingdoms and all other info, photos and time lines.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » November 11th, 2006, 9:24 pm

johnnny wrote:
perongregory wrote:After Nat Turner whites got really scared and enforced with a lot more brutality. They made sure that Nat Turner's rebellion didn't have a domino effect. Plus they divided the community, so you always had some snitch women in the group.
The white community was always divided on slavery, too bad blacks hate the people who freed them just the same
read some history about what abe lincoln thought about blacks, and Northern racism, and see if they really fought to free the slaves and if northern whites loved blacks. There were some G ass whites who knew slavery was BS, i.e., John Brown, and he died for his beliefs in whats right. but the north and the people "who freed" the blacks are not those white people.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » November 11th, 2006, 9:35 pm

perongregory wrote:
johnnny wrote:
perongregory wrote:After Nat Turner whites got really scared and enforced with a lot more brutality. They made sure that Nat Turner's rebellion didn't have a domino effect. Plus they divided the community, so you always had some snitch women in the group.
The white community was always divided on slavery, too bad blacks hate the people who freed them just the same
read some history about what abe lincoln thought about blacks, and Northern racism, and see if they really fought to free the slaves and if northern whites loved blacks. There were some G ass whites who knew slavery was BS, i.e., John Brown, and he died for his beliefs in whats right. but the north and the people "who freed" the blacks are not those white people.
-didnt abe lincoln say they are fighting to free the slaves after the battle of antietam, just to win some votes? i dunno american history really well

-but yea your right the whites of the north were just as bad, but on the other hand america is one fucked up place

-from experience up here in canada and my community there are alot of white people who show lots of love for other races, my country did have the underground railroad to here and im proud of that

ChrisF202
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 114
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 11:18 am
Location: West Islip, NY
Contact:

Unread post by ChrisF202 » November 15th, 2006, 5:48 am

Who ended the slave trade and stopped Africans from capturing their fellow Africans and selling them to the slave traders?

HMMMM

Maybe the US Navy, the Royal Navy and the British Army? Look it up 1820s West Africa USS Constitution.

Yup "EVIL RACIST WHITE MEN" ended the slave trade.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » November 15th, 2006, 7:56 am

ChrisF202 wrote:Who ended the slave trade and stopped Africans from capturing their fellow Africans and selling them to the slave traders?

HMMMM

Maybe the US Navy, the Royal Navy and the British Army? Look it up 1820s West Africa USS Constitution.

Yup "EVIL RACIST WHITE MEN" ended the slave trade.
-We covered this already, most people on these boards dont care if whites stopped there slave trade, and most still cant stop hating because of it, you still going to be called a mutant, satans child etc

-weve already been pre judged because were white theres no stopping them, just let them have there fun

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » November 15th, 2006, 8:09 am

johnnny wrote:
ChrisF202 wrote:Who ended the slave trade and stopped Africans from capturing their fellow Africans and selling them to the slave traders?

HMMMM

Maybe the US Navy, the Royal Navy and the British Army? Look it up 1820s West Africa USS Constitution.

Yup "EVIL RACIST WHITE MEN" ended the slave trade.
-We covered this already, most people on these boards dont care if whites stopped there slave trade, and most still cant stop hating because of it, you still going to be called a mutant, satans child etc

-weve already been pre judged because were white theres no stopping them, just let them have there fun
everyone here wants to be malcolm x

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » November 15th, 2006, 4:46 pm

nah everybody here wants to be david duke. I dont wanna hear that BS cause theres been studies, when it comes to structural racism most white people in America say they against it, but when it come to shit like creating federal agencies to fight against that shit, or moves like making real estate owners not evaluate a buyer on race, then white people get all quiet. Just like white people want blacks to prove beyond a doubt they're good folks, blacks feel the same.

And Abe lincoln didn't free the slaves, that's a lie. Read up on that real shit, and stop being on that ignorant shit, not trying to get right. Thats why the world fucked up today.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » November 16th, 2006, 5:34 am

perongregory wrote: And Abe lincoln didn't free the slaves, that's a lie. Read up on that real shit, and stop being on that ignorant shit, not trying to get right. Thats why the world #%@& up today.
just saying perogony that white people ended there own slave trade for whatever reasons, its not like aliens came down and stopped it for us

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » November 16th, 2006, 5:36 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

so what r u saying perogony, blacks are emulating white supremisicts?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » November 16th, 2006, 5:48 am

perongregory wrote:. Just like white people want blacks to prove beyond a doubt they're good folks, blacks feel the same.
-no doubt, but its funny how your views dont change about me cause of my skin colour, my beuatiful navy blue eyes, and brown/blonde hair

-i know for a fact that not one of my ancestors owned slaves or was even part of it, but because im white im pre judged and you guys would rather have me burn in hell for the crimes i never and wont be commiting

-the 1% whatever % of whites in america fucked things up and you hate me because of it lol, they have a word for tat "Blindness"?, arrogance but whatever

-when it comes down to it the racist blacks can burn in hell along with the slave holders of america and elsewhere, hell you guys can hold hands or something cause your hatred is the only commonality between you guys

-historically yes your correct, but its now if im not mistaken and mabye instead of teaching our youth to hate the other race we should be working together to combat racism together

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » November 16th, 2006, 5:55 pm

johnnny wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

so what r u saying perogony, blacks are emulating white supremisicts?
nah, im sayin the reverse of what you said. You said the blacks tryin to be the next malcolm X on this, while Im sayin the whites tryna be the next david duke up in this mug.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » November 16th, 2006, 6:08 pm

johnnny wrote:
perongregory wrote:. Just like white people want blacks to prove beyond a doubt they're good folks, blacks feel the same.
-no doubt, but its funny how your views dont change about me cause of my skin colour, my beuatiful navy blue eyes, and brown/blonde hair

-i know for a fact that not one of my ancestors owned slaves or was even part of it, but because im white im pre judged and you guys would rather have me burn in hell for the crimes i never and wont be commiting

-the 1% whatever % of whites in america #%@& things up and you hate me because of it lol, they have a word for tat "Blindness"?, arrogance but whatever

-when it comes down to it the racist blacks can burn in hell along with the slave holders of america and elsewhere, hell you guys can hold hands or something cause your hatred is the only commonality between you guys

-historically yes your correct, but its now if im not mistaken and mabye instead of teaching our youth to hate the other race we should be working together to combat racism together
Read about American History spanning the eras of pre-slavery, slavery, and post-slavery regarding the treatment of non-white races, and see if just 1% of white people hated blacks, or any non-white for that fact. And slavery is not the only reason blacks are disgruntled. Oh, dont forget about the native Americans. See, I don't know how it is in Canada, even though I saw a report of some racist behavior in Calgary, but here, in America, shit is fucked up. It's been fucked, still fucked up, and gonna cotinue to be fucked up, cause people don't want to get right.

Slavery...thats just one part of it buddy. Talk to and read about blacks who experienced and saw people getting lynched, killed in race riots, and other non-slavery horrible treatment, by whites who never owned slaves, and see what the reaction is. There, are some much instances of racism in this country overt and covert, it's rediculous. And the thing is the gov. could halt a lot of this shit but it doesn't give a damn (Like them finally apologizing last year for not making lynching illegal untill thousands of blacks suffered through that evil shit - again by whites who didn't own slaves).

Ignorance is truly bliss, cause everytime I read and learn more I just uncover more fucked up shit. Prob. you shouldn't search for that shit. Prob. slavery is good enough excuse for you. I guess blacks are just irrational people...

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » November 16th, 2006, 9:50 pm

perongregory wrote:
Read about American History spanning the eras of pre-slavery, slavery, and post-slavery regarding the treatment of non-white races, and see if just 1% of white people hated blacks, or any non-white for that fact. And slavery is not the only reason blacks are disgruntled. Oh, dont forget about the native Americans. See, I don't know how it is in Canada, even though I saw a report of some racist behavior in Calgary, but here, in America, shit is #%@& up. It's been #%@&, still #%@& up, and gonna cotinue to be #%@& up, cause people don't want to get right.

Slavery...thats just one part of it buddy. Talk to and read about blacks who experienced and saw people getting lynched, killed in race riots, and other non-slavery horrible treatment, by whites who never owned slaves, and see what the reaction is. There, are some much instances of racism in this country overt and covert, it's rediculous. And the thing is the gov. could halt a lot of this shit but it doesn't give a damn (Like them finally apologizing last year for not making lynching illegal untill thousands of blacks suffered through that evil shit - again by whites who didn't own slaves).

Ignorance is truly bliss, cause everytime I read and learn more I just uncover more #%@& up shit. Prob. you shouldn't search for that shit. Prob. slavery is good enough excuse for you. I guess blacks are just irrational people...
-yes i know racism is in canada
-when i used the 1% i meant it to be used to represent the number i found of the people who owned slaves not the amount of people who arent racist
-one of my friends happened to come outta that mess in rwanda and i know what it is like to hear about racism, and hes a good person he works hard and theres no problems, you on the other hand in my opinion reading too much of the wrong stuff
-ignorance? can you even make fun of yourself?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » November 16th, 2006, 10:22 pm

perongregory wrote:
johnnny wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

so what r u saying perogony, blacks are emulating white supremisicts?
nah, im sayin the reverse of what you said. You said the blacks tryin to be the next malcolm X on this, while Im sayin the whites tryna be the next david duke up in this mug.
-Didnt the david duke of this place get his goodbye thread locked? :roll: lol

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 16th, 2006, 11:31 pm

perongregory wrote:nah everybody here wants to be david duke. I dont wanna hear that BS cause theres been studies, when it comes to structural racism most white people in America say they against it, but when it come to shit like creating federal agencies to fight against that shit, or moves like making real estate owners not evaluate a buyer on race, then white people get all quiet. Just like white people want blacks to prove beyond a doubt they're good folks, blacks feel the same.

And Abe lincoln didn't free the slaves, that's a lie. Read up on that real shit, and stop being on that ignorant shit, not trying to get right. Thats why the world #%@& up today.

Not everyone :wink: Just trying to lighten it up a little :?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » November 17th, 2006, 1:08 am

johnnny wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Read about American History spanning the eras of pre-slavery, slavery, and post-slavery regarding the treatment of non-white races, and see if just 1% of white people hated blacks, or any non-white for that fact. And slavery is not the only reason blacks are disgruntled. Oh, dont forget about the native Americans. See, I don't know how it is in Canada, even though I saw a report of some racist behavior in Calgary, but here, in America, shit is #%@& up. It's been #%@&, still #%@& up, and gonna cotinue to be #%@& up, cause people don't want to get right.

Slavery...thats just one part of it buddy. Talk to and read about blacks who experienced and saw people getting lynched, killed in race riots, and other non-slavery horrible treatment, by whites who never owned slaves, and see what the reaction is. There, are some much instances of racism in this country overt and covert, it's rediculous. And the thing is the gov. could halt a lot of this shit but it doesn't give a damn (Like them finally apologizing last year for not making lynching illegal untill thousands of blacks suffered through that evil shit - again by whites who didn't own slaves).

Ignorance is truly bliss, cause everytime I read and learn more I just uncover more #%@& up shit. Prob. you shouldn't search for that shit. Prob. slavery is good enough excuse for you. I guess blacks are just irrational people...
-yes i know racism is in canada
-when i used the 1% i meant it to be used to represent the number i found of the people who owned slaves not the amount of people who arent racist
-one of my friends happened to come outta that mess in rwanda and i know what it is like to hear about racism, and hes a good person he works hard and theres no problems, you on the other hand in my opinion reading too much of the wrong stuff
-ignorance? can you even make fun of yourself?
No, I'm reading that real shit people wanna ignore thats why shit is fucked up. Can't run away from the truth. yeah I can make fun of myself, but this thread aint about that. And so what the blue eyed had his goodbye thread locked, what the fuck did it have to do with race and ethnicity? The so-called malcolm X's of this shit been banned before you even popped up on the scene, way before the racist white peeps.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”