SAMOANs vs TONGANs 200yrs of RIVALRY........

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 30th, 2006, 6:19 pm

NICKELS wrote:HEY BLUE EYED DEVIL ....TELL ME WHEN YOU LOOK AT POLYNESIANS AND SEE " THOSE FULL LIPS AND WIDE NOSES AND DARK SKIN AND THAT MIXED CURLY WOOLY HAIR " YOU SEE EUROPEAN BLOOD ...ARE YOU STUPID I SEE A AFRICAN AND ASIAN MIXTURE WICH HAS BEEN DONE THOUSANDS OF YEARS BACK.......NOW I MAY SEE SOME WHO HAVE WHITE BLOOD IN THEM FROM THERE ANCESTORS BEING RAPED IN THE PAST BY EUROPEAN PIRATES OR SOME TODAY WHO CHOOSE TO MARRY WHITE ..BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL OLDER PICTURES OF POLYNESIANS THEY LOOK AFO-ASIAN VERY DARK ...........BEFORE BEING INVADED AND RAPED BY WHITES


There are full blooded polys, i aint full blooded but most have either got german and chinese in them, its not that the euros raped them, when germany occupied samoa, there were a lot of interacial marriages,the new zealanders moved in once after they made the germans leave and tried to enforce a law that no samoan would marry a chinese person,

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » August 1st, 2006, 2:19 am

WELL ARE THE PAPUA NEW GUINEA PART OF THE POLYNESIAN RACE BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE NIGGAZ TO ME. PLENTY OF MY SAMOAN HOMIES HAVE SAID THE SAME SHIT THAT THEY GOT SOME BLACK IN THEM ALSO.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 1st, 2006, 2:55 am

THANK YOU ..Y.G............CAUSE GERMAN AND CHINESE OR NEW ZEALAND OF EUROPEAN ANCESTRY ...DONT PRODUCE... FULL LIPS AND WIDE NOSE AND DARK SKIN...AND WOOLY HAIR THATS NIGGA TRAITS. ..EVEN THE HEAVY WEIGHT BOXER TUA GOT NAPPY ASS HAIR BIG NOSE...AND THE ROCKS MOMS LOOK LIKE A MIXED BLACK WOMAN.....WHITE BLOOD MAKES YOU LIGHTER.......AND COLORED EYES AT DIFFERENT TIMES SMALLER FEATURES.........

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » August 1st, 2006, 5:44 pm

why are you so obsessed with proving polynesians have black blood, guess what they dont, how did people from Africa get to Samoa, it didnt happen you live in a fantasy. There are dark people from all over the world that dont share any DNA with Africans...

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » August 1st, 2006, 8:10 pm

DC does have a point they may not have african blood but look where they are at not that far away from australia and you had the aborigines there who knows they could of mixed.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 1st, 2006, 9:04 pm

if we came from Africa how did we get all over the world. fuck the dumb shit DC. Whats up with you racist Australians? keep your racist shit in Australia, we dealing with your cousins...yall dont want none.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » August 1st, 2006, 10:57 pm

Peron, what are you talking about, who are my cousins, Im am 100% white European my friend, Africans would have had to have travelled huge distances to reach Samoa, there is absolutley no evidence or theories even to back the BS you talk. Just because a ethnic group has dark skin does not make them africans, there are races all over the world who are dark that are not african, its like saying if your english you are related to russians because you are both white. And I am not racist f*ck head, get a clue you Malcolm X wannabe..

DC

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 1st, 2006, 11:13 pm

whoa, there dingo. I'm sorry chopper didn't let you suck his dick like you wanted to, just go fuck some more aboriginess up, it'll make ya feel better. So next time you get out of pocket with your fosters talk, remeber you're a cock hoppin kangaroo, olroyt mate?

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 2nd, 2006, 12:04 am

DC wrote: its like saying if your english you are related to russians because you are both white. And I am not racist f*ck head, get a clue you Malcolm X wannabe..

DC


Actually yeh we are the same race as Russians, just different cultures an different sub groups.
But we also have similiar Skin colour to East-Asians, that doesnt mean they are White.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 2nd, 2006, 12:05 am

At least you have some sense.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 2nd, 2006, 1:34 am

NICKELS wrote:THANK YOU ..Y.G............CAUSE GERMAN AND CHINESE OR NEW ZEALAND OF EUROPEAN ANCESTRY ...DONT PRODUCE... FULL LIPS AND WIDE NOSE AND DARK SKIN...AND WOOLY HAIR THATS NIGGA TRAITS. ..EVEN THE HEAVY WEIGHT BOXER TUA GOT NAPPY ASS HAIR BIG NOSE...AND THE ROCKS MOMS LOOK LIKE A MIXED BLACK WOMAN.....WHITE BLOOD MAKES YOU LIGHTER.......AND COLORED EYES AT DIFFERENT TIMES SMALLER FEATURES.........


PAPAU NEW GUNIEA PEOPLE IS SOME SAVAGES, THEM ALONG WITH THE BORNEO PEOPLE GOT CANNIBAL TRIBES,TONGANS USED TO EAT SAMOANS AND KIDNAP USO WOMEN ALSO, BUT IT AINT UNCOMMON TO FIND SAMOANS WITH EURO ANCESTRY, NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE RAPED, BUT A LOT OF THEM MARRIED GERMANS AND LIKED TAKING GERMAN OR OTHER EUROPEANS SUR NAMES,ALSO A LOT ALSO HAVE CHINESE IN THEIR BLOODLINE

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 2nd, 2006, 1:52 am

damn, why you gotta diss the papua guineans and borneians (or however they called). Rocks dad is black and that nigga (rock) looks samoan. Even

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 2nd, 2006, 1:59 am

lol i aint dissin em, but i gotta say, they is complete savages even still to this day, but borneos are dark skinned but look kinda indonesian, But yeah the funny thing is ive seen black and samoan mixes but most of em dont really come out as dark, rock is an example,
check this out, so is this guy:

Image

i wont say his name, but hes samoan black but could easily pass for straight USO

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 2nd, 2006, 2:10 am

yeah its a trip. i dont know i think you usos got some black in you cause you be lookin like us sometimes and havin our features. im not sayin you guys is black but you could be like an offshot of the negrito type like people who is black as fuck, and the original pinoys.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 2nd, 2006, 2:15 am

word^^ but i remember seen an original pinoy dude once, he looked straight up black but nah didnt sound like it at all, spoke no english,

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 2nd, 2006, 2:16 am

yeah, but thats like me sayin I met an ethiopian but he didn't speak no english, so he isnt' black.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » August 2nd, 2006, 2:17 am

afakasi wrote:lol i aint dissin em, but i gotta say, they is complete savages even still to this day, but borneos are dark skinned but look kinda indonesian, But yeah the funny thing is ive seen black and samoan mixes but most of em dont really come out as dark, rock is an example,
check this out, so is this guy:

Image

i wont say his name, but hes samoan black but could easily pass for straight USO



NOT REALLY BECAUSE MY HOMIE FROM WESTSIDE KARSON PIRU WEEMAN I IS HALF BLACK AND HALF SAMOAN AND HES DARK SKINNED LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A LITTLE INDIAN BECAUSE OF THE GOOD HAIR BUT OTHER THAN THAT YOU CAN'T TELL.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 2nd, 2006, 2:18 am

I AINT SAYING ALWAYS, BUT TRUST ME, FOR SOME REASON MOST MOFOS I KNOW WHO IS BLACK/USO USUALLY COME WITH STRONGER SAMOAN FEATURES

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » August 2nd, 2006, 2:25 am

so that must mean you got our shit...just kidding. But for real, every other peoples to mix with black lean mostly to black, but there aint much difference when a samoan and black mix. You know why I think that is? I think its because we got way more phenotypic variations (physical features)than samoans, and our skin most of the time aint far off unless the nigga black ass hell, or the samoan mixed with something lighter, so we get a little island nigga, or should I say big island nigga.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 2nd, 2006, 2:28 am

Yeah true that i see what you mean, i did actually know one young dude who was samoan/nigerian, he could of pasted for both, like he wasnt full black skin but he was dark, prolly darker than your average Uso but he had the wolly hair an all which both sides share that feature, but yeah bottom line he could of pasted for both

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 12:20 pm

Unread post by bsavanh » August 4th, 2006, 6:59 pm

afakasi wrote:
There are full blooded polys, i aint full blooded but most have either got german and chinese in them, its not that the euros raped them, when germany occupied samoa, there were a lot of interacial marriages,the new zealanders moved in once after they made the germans leave and tried to enforce a law that no samoan would marry a chinese person,

that's the trick. europeans did not want mixing with chinese because in order to takeover a country with lesser populations you need to outnumber them and simply assimilate them by breeding them out. a half euro half poly will usually follow their politically dominant side. now they own it all... realistically, poly's are geographically closer to mainland asia and also genetically, the euros knew this and did not want asian with poly's to unify or ally because the white man knew how important these islands were strategically.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 4th, 2006, 11:19 pm

afakasi wrote:lol i aint dissin em, but i gotta say, they is complete savages even still to this day, but borneos are dark skinned but look kinda indonesian, But yeah the funny thing is ive seen black and samoan mixes but most of em dont really come out as dark, rock is an example,
check this out, so is this guy:

Image

i wont say his name, but hes samoan black but could easily pass for straight USO


BLACK AND MIXED BLACK PEOPLE ALL SEEM TO RELATE TO EACH OTHER ...EVEN OUR ELDERS KNOW WHERE CONNECTED ...WE DONT BELIVE OR FOLLOW EUROPEAN WRITTEN HISTORY BOOKS KNOW ONE RACE OF PEOPLE SHALL WRITE HISTORY FOR THE ENTIRE PLANET THROUGH THERE BIAS OPINIONS , IT SHOULD BE ALL RACES OF PEOPLE SHARING HISTORICAL FACTS TOGETHER.........WE GO BY OUR OWN SCHOLARS WHO ARE THERE AND ARE FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGEABLE TEACHERS OF OUR PEOPLE

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » August 4th, 2006, 11:24 pm

PUSH COME TO SHOVE LETS SAY IF SH-T WAS TO POP OFF A " RACE WAR "STARTED BY THE KLU KLUX KLAN AND ARYAN NATION SKIN HEADS , WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO MERGE TOGETHER AND BANG OUT....!?!?

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 5th, 2006, 8:17 am

NICKELS wrote:PUSH COME TO SHOVE LETS SAY IF SH-T WAS TO POP OFF A " RACE WAR "STARTED BY THE KLU KLUX KLAN AND ARYAN NATION SKIN HEADS , WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO MERGE TOGETHER AND BANG OUT....!?!?


:idea: Darkies vs Whities :idea:

Why would a race war need to be started by Whites? You Black people deep down depsise us anyway (i bet), even when we do try help.

User avatar
juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: January 17th, 2004, 6:40 am
Location: West-Sydney

Unread post by juniorx » August 7th, 2006, 12:18 am

shit.. lol.. i despise scum of any Coulour..

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » August 7th, 2006, 9:41 am

Can someone explain to me how Polynesians reached Madagascar?

Malagasy (in French also: Malgache) is the westernmost member of the Malayo-Polynesian branch of the Austronesian language family, spoken on Madagascar, where it is an official language. The Malagasy language is related to the Malayo-Polynesian languages of Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines. The name Malagasy is also used to refer to the indigenous people of Madagascar, who make up some 36 tribes and are of mixed Indonesian and African descent.

Malagasy shares 90% of its basic vocabulary with Maanyan, a language from the region of the Barito River in southern Borneo. This is a result of the fact that the island was first settled from about 1,500 to 2,000 years ago by Indonesians, probably mostly from Borneo. Later, the original Indonesian settlers mixed with East Africans and Arabs, amongst others.

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: October 12th, 2007, 7:55 pm

Unread post by TRUTH » October 12th, 2007, 8:17 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:
NICKELS wrote:THANK YOU ..Y.G............CAUSE GERMAN AND CHINESE OR NEW ZEALAND OF EUROPEAN ANCESTRY ...DONT PRODUCE... FULL LIPS AND WIDE NOSE AND DARK SKIN...AND WOOLY HAIR THATS NIGGA TRAITS. ..EVEN THE HEAVY WEIGHT BOXER TUA GOT NAPPY ASS HAIR BIG NOSE...AND THE ROCKS MOMS LOOK LIKE A MIXED BLACK WOMAN.....WHITE BLOOD MAKES YOU LIGHTER.......AND COLORED EYES AT DIFFERENT TIMES SMALLER FEATURES.........
PAPAU NEW GUNIEA PEOPLE IS SOME SAVAGES, THEM ALONG WITH THE BORNEO PEOPLE GOT CANNIBAL TRIBES,TONGANS USED TO EAT SAMOANS AND KIDNAP USO WOMEN ALSO, BUT IT AINT UNCOMMON TO FIND SAMOANS WITH EURO ANCESTRY, NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE RAPED, BUT A LOT OF THEM MARRIED GERMANS AND LIKED TAKING GERMAN OR OTHER EUROPEANS SUR NAMES,ALSO A LOT ALSO HAVE CHINESE IN THEIR BLOODLINE
QUIT BULLSHITTING ABOUT HISTORY. TONGANS WERE NEVER CANNIBALS. SAMOA AND FIJI WERE CANNIBALS TONGA WAS KNOW AS THE FRIENDLY ISLAND AND THATS HOW THE WHITE MEN BROUGHT TONGANS THE MORMON RELEGION.
THIS IS THE TRUTH!
TONGANS NEVER RULED SAMOA AND ITS THE TRUTH. THIS IS THE TRUTH back IN THE DAY ALL POLYNESIANS LIVED ON THE ISLAND OF SAVAII (SAMOA). TONGANS WERE SAMOANS (WHICH IS TRUE) BUT BECAME REBELS AND INSTEAD OF CALLING THEMSELVES SAMOANS THEY CHANGED THEIR NAMES TO TONGANS AND ALSO CHANGED THE LANGUAGE, TAUALUGA DANCE AND MANY OTHER TRADITIONAL SAMOAN THINGS AND WERE BANISHED AND CURSED WHICH LED TONGANS TO LEAVE SAMOA. THATS WHY ALOT OF TONGANS HAVE SAMOAN BLOOD IN THEM WHICH IS TRUE. MOSTLY EVERY TONGAN PERSON I RUN INTO TELLS ME THAT THEY HAVE SAMOAN BLOOD IN THEM. TONGANS WERE CURSED BY SAMOANS back IN THE DAY WHY DO YOU THINK THE ISLAND OF TONGA IS ALL FUCCED UP AND ALOT OF TONGANS ARE COMING TO SAMOA.(NO PLACE LIKE HOME) TONGANS NEVER RULED SAMOA (FACT) TONGANS ARE SAMOANS. ALL THIS WAR STUFF ABOUT TONGANS RULING SAMOA THINK ABOUT IT. TONGANS ARE SAMOANS SO IT WAS BASICALLY SAMOANS FIGHTING SAMOANS OVER LAND AND OTHER THINGS. I KNOW YA HEARD THE SAYING WHICH IS TRUE: IF A TONGAN IS DARK SKINNED HE IS HALF FIJIAN BUT IF A TONGAN IS LIGHT SKINNED HE IS HALF SAMOAN. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SAMOANS ARE THE SUPERIOR POLYNESIAN RACE, ALL OF POLYNESIA STARTED IN SAVAII (SAMOA). ALL OF THIS IS TRUE EVEN SOME TONGAN OLDER PEOPLE SAID THE SAME THING. DONT BELEIVE ME LOOK AT THE TONGAN ROYAL FAMILY, THEY HAVE SAMOAN BLOOD IN THEM, SO BEFORE YOU SAY THAT TONGANS RULED SAMOA PUT IT LIKE THIS TONGANS ARE SAMOANS SO ITS MORE LIKE SAMOA RULED SAMOA. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND FOR LETTING ME SPEAK THE TRUTH. ONE LOVE

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » October 13th, 2007, 12:42 am

TRUTH wrote:
UmanH-ay wrote:
NICKELS wrote:THANK YOU ..Y.G............CAUSE GERMAN AND CHINESE OR NEW ZEALAND OF EUROPEAN ANCESTRY ...DONT PRODUCE... FULL LIPS AND WIDE NOSE AND DARK SKIN...AND WOOLY HAIR THATS NIGGA TRAITS. ..EVEN THE HEAVY WEIGHT BOXER TUA GOT NAPPY ASS HAIR BIG NOSE...AND THE ROCKS MOMS LOOK LIKE A MIXED BLACK WOMAN.....WHITE BLOOD MAKES YOU LIGHTER.......AND COLORED EYES AT DIFFERENT TIMES SMALLER FEATURES.........
PAPAU NEW GUNIEA PEOPLE IS SOME SAVAGES, THEM ALONG WITH THE BORNEO PEOPLE GOT CANNIBAL TRIBES,TONGANS USED TO EAT SAMOANS AND KIDNAP USO WOMEN ALSO, BUT IT AINT UNCOMMON TO FIND SAMOANS WITH EURO ANCESTRY, NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE RAPED, BUT A LOT OF THEM MARRIED GERMANS AND LIKED TAKING GERMAN OR OTHER EUROPEANS SUR NAMES,ALSO A LOT ALSO HAVE CHINESE IN THEIR BLOODLINE
QUIT BULLSHITTING ABOUT HISTORY. TONGANS WERE NEVER CANNIBALS. SAMOA AND FIJI WERE CANNIBALS TONGA WAS KNOW AS THE FRIENDLY ISLAND AND THATS HOW THE WHITE MEN BROUGHT TONGANS THE MORMON RELEGION.
THIS IS THE TRUTH!
TONGANS NEVER RULED SAMOA AND ITS THE TRUTH. THIS IS THE TRUTH back IN THE DAY ALL POLYNESIANS LIVED ON THE ISLAND OF SAVAII (SAMOA). TONGANS WERE SAMOANS (WHICH IS TRUE) BUT BECAME REBELS AND INSTEAD OF CALLING THEMSELVES SAMOANS THEY CHANGED THEIR NAMES TO TONGANS AND ALSO CHANGED THE LANGUAGE, TAUALUGA DANCE AND MANY OTHER TRADITIONAL SAMOAN THINGS AND WERE BANISHED AND CURSED WHICH LED TONGANS TO LEAVE SAMOA. THATS WHY ALOT OF TONGANS HAVE SAMOAN BLOOD IN THEM WHICH IS TRUE. MOSTLY EVERY TONGAN PERSON I RUN INTO TELLS ME THAT THEY HAVE SAMOAN BLOOD IN THEM. TONGANS WERE CURSED BY SAMOANS back IN THE DAY WHY DO YOU THINK THE ISLAND OF TONGA IS ALL FUCCED UP AND ALOT OF TONGANS ARE COMING TO SAMOA.(NO PLACE LIKE HOME) TONGANS NEVER RULED SAMOA (FACT) TONGANS ARE SAMOANS. ALL THIS WAR STUFF ABOUT TONGANS RULING SAMOA THINK ABOUT IT. TONGANS ARE SAMOANS SO IT WAS BASICALLY SAMOANS FIGHTING SAMOANS OVER LAND AND OTHER THINGS. I KNOW YA HEARD THE SAYING WHICH IS TRUE: IF A TONGAN IS DARK SKINNED HE IS HALF FIJIAN BUT IF A TONGAN IS LIGHT SKINNED HE IS HALF SAMOAN. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SAMOANS ARE THE SUPERIOR POLYNESIAN RACE, ALL OF POLYNESIA STARTED IN SAVAII (SAMOA). ALL OF THIS IS TRUE EVEN SOME TONGAN OLDER PEOPLE SAID THE SAME THING. DONT BELEIVE ME LOOK AT THE TONGAN ROYAL FAMILY, THEY HAVE SAMOAN BLOOD IN THEM, SO BEFORE YOU SAY THAT TONGANS RULED SAMOA PUT IT LIKE THIS TONGANS ARE SAMOANS SO ITS MORE LIKE SAMOA RULED SAMOA. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND FOR LETTING ME SPEAK THE TRUTH. ONE LOVE
Tonga did rule samoa for some time, Tongans and the fijians were the known canibals, are u poly?

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: October 12th, 2007, 7:55 pm

Unread post by TRUTH » October 13th, 2007, 11:26 pm

TeeKay wrote:
TRUTH wrote:
UmanH-ay wrote:
NICKELS wrote:THANK YOU ..Y.G............CAUSE GERMAN AND CHINESE OR NEW ZEALAND OF EUROPEAN ANCESTRY ...DONT PRODUCE... FULL LIPS AND WIDE NOSE AND DARK SKIN...AND WOOLY HAIR THATS NIGGA TRAITS. ..EVEN THE HEAVY WEIGHT BOXER TUA GOT NAPPY ASS HAIR BIG NOSE...AND THE ROCKS MOMS LOOK LIKE A MIXED BLACK WOMAN.....WHITE BLOOD MAKES YOU LIGHTER.......AND COLORED EYES AT DIFFERENT TIMES SMALLER FEATURES.........
PAPAU NEW GUNIEA PEOPLE IS SOME SAVAGES, THEM ALONG WITH THE BORNEO PEOPLE GOT CANNIBAL TRIBES,TONGANS USED TO EAT SAMOANS AND KIDNAP USO WOMEN ALSO, BUT IT AINT UNCOMMON TO FIND SAMOANS WITH EURO ANCESTRY, NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE RAPED, BUT A LOT OF THEM MARRIED GERMANS AND LIKED TAKING GERMAN OR OTHER EUROPEANS SUR NAMES,ALSO A LOT ALSO HAVE CHINESE IN THEIR BLOODLINE
QUIT BULLSHITTING ABOUT HISTORY. TONGANS WERE NEVER CANNIBALS. SAMOA AND FIJI WERE CANNIBALS TONGA WAS KNOW AS THE FRIENDLY ISLAND AND THATS HOW THE WHITE MEN BROUGHT TONGANS THE MORMON RELEGION.
THIS IS THE TRUTH!
TONGANS NEVER RULED SAMOA AND ITS THE TRUTH. THIS IS THE TRUTH back IN THE DAY ALL POLYNESIANS LIVED ON THE ISLAND OF SAVAII (SAMOA). TONGANS WERE SAMOANS (WHICH IS TRUE) BUT BECAME REBELS AND INSTEAD OF CALLING THEMSELVES SAMOANS THEY CHANGED THEIR NAMES TO TONGANS AND ALSO CHANGED THE LANGUAGE, TAUALUGA DANCE AND MANY OTHER TRADITIONAL SAMOAN THINGS AND WERE BANISHED AND CURSED WHICH LED TONGANS TO LEAVE SAMOA. THATS WHY ALOT OF TONGANS HAVE SAMOAN BLOOD IN THEM WHICH IS TRUE. MOSTLY EVERY TONGAN PERSON I RUN INTO TELLS ME THAT THEY HAVE SAMOAN BLOOD IN THEM. TONGANS WERE CURSED BY SAMOANS back IN THE DAY WHY DO YOU THINK THE ISLAND OF TONGA IS ALL FUCCED UP AND ALOT OF TONGANS ARE COMING TO SAMOA.(NO PLACE LIKE HOME) TONGANS NEVER RULED SAMOA (FACT) TONGANS ARE SAMOANS. ALL THIS WAR STUFF ABOUT TONGANS RULING SAMOA THINK ABOUT IT. TONGANS ARE SAMOANS SO IT WAS BASICALLY SAMOANS FIGHTING SAMOANS OVER LAND AND OTHER THINGS. I KNOW YA HEARD THE SAYING WHICH IS TRUE: IF A TONGAN IS DARK SKINNED HE IS HALF FIJIAN BUT IF A TONGAN IS LIGHT SKINNED HE IS HALF SAMOAN. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SAMOANS ARE THE SUPERIOR POLYNESIAN RACE, ALL OF POLYNESIA STARTED IN SAVAII (SAMOA). ALL OF THIS IS TRUE EVEN SOME TONGAN OLDER PEOPLE SAID THE SAME THING. DONT BELEIVE ME LOOK AT THE TONGAN ROYAL FAMILY, THEY HAVE SAMOAN BLOOD IN THEM, SO BEFORE YOU SAY THAT TONGANS RULED SAMOA PUT IT LIKE THIS TONGANS ARE SAMOANS SO ITS MORE LIKE SAMOA RULED SAMOA. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND FOR LETTING ME SPEAK THE TRUTH. ONE LOVE
Tonga did rule samoa for some time, Tongans and the fijians were the known canibals, are u poly?
TONGANS NEVER RULED SAMOA! TONGANS WERE NEVER KNOWN AS CANNIBALS ONLY FIJIANS AND SAMOANS WERE CANNIBALS. TONGA LIKE I SAID BEFORE WERE KNOWN AS THE FRIENDLY ISLANDS! SAMOA AND FIJI WASN'T! I LOOK DOWN ON TONGANS BECAUSE YA LET WHITE PEOPLE COME TO YA ISLANDS AND TAKE YA DAUGHTERS IN EXCHANGE FOR BEER OR OTHER GOODS! IT EVEN SHOWED IT ON THAT MOVIE (THE OTHER SIDE OF HEAVEN). MY FIJIAN FRIENDS EVEN TELL ME THAT TONGA WAS NOT KNOWN FOR CANNIBALISM BUT IT WAS SAMOA AND FIJI WHO WERE KNOWN FOR THAT! TONGANS ARE SAMOAN REBELS WHO WERE BANISHED FROM SAMOA back IN THE DAY AND WERE CURSED. DONT BELIEVE ME LOOK AT THE TONGAN ISLANDS NOW ITS ALL FUCCED UP AND CORRUPT. THATS WHY WHEN A TONGAN TALKS SHIT ABOUT SAMOANS I DONT GET MAD, BECAUSE WHO BLAMES THEM! THEY WERE ONCE SAMOANS BUT THEN GOT KICCED OFF THE ISLAND OF SAVAII (SAMOA) AND CURSED. THE SAMOAN REBELS EVEN CHANGED THEIR NAMES TO TONGANS BUT IN THE END WE WILL ALL SEE THE TRUTH. TONGA IS FALLEN APART AND WHEN IT IS COMPLETELY IN RUINS TONGANS WILL RUN back TO SAMOA FOR FORGIVENESS AND ASK TO CHANGE THEIR NAMES back TO SAMOANS AND NEVER REBEL AGAINST SAMOA AGAIN!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » October 14th, 2007, 5:42 pm

Wtf are u talkin bout? u makin samoans look bad by speakin that BS, tonga was named the friendly islands by europeans but they were unsuspectin about what the tongan leaders were plannin at the time, they were debatin whether to attack their ships or not,

WTF are u on about lettin them take their women? Samoans got dicked by germans too and chinese.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » October 14th, 2007, 5:43 pm

And yeah it was the tongans who was the cannibals, along with them fijians and maoris...

TRUTH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: October 12th, 2007, 7:55 pm

Unread post by TRUTH » October 27th, 2007, 3:17 pm

TeeKay wrote:Wtf are u talkin bout? u makin samoans look bad by speakin that BS, tonga was named the friendly islands by europeans but they were unsuspectin about what the tongan leaders were plannin at the time, they were debatin whether to attack their ships or not,

WTF are u on about lettin them take their women? Samoans got dicked by germans too and chinese.
YOU MAKING YOUR TONGAN PEOPLE LOOK DUMB! YOU GUYS PLANNED ON ATTACKING THEM BUT NEVER DID. SAMOAN PEOPLE NEVER DEBATED THEY JUST ATTACKED. THE SAMOANS ATTACKED AND KILLED ALL OF THEM AND THEN ATE THEM. THATS WHY SAMOANS ARE KNOWN AS SAVAGES BECAUSE OF PAST CONFRONTATIONS WITH WHITE PEOPLE. I SWEAR TONGANS TALK HELLA SHIT ABOUT SAMOANS BUT COPY THEIR CULTURE. TONGANS COPIED THE SAMOAN DANCES - MAULUULU, AND THE TAUALUGA. DONT BELIEVE ME ASK ANY TONGAN ELDER. TONGANS BARELY HAVE ANY DANCES OF THEIR OWN CULTURE. THATS WEIRD TO ME FOR A RACE TO BE SO PROUD BUT COPY SAMOAN CULTURE AND THEN TURN AROUND AND TALK SHIT ABOUT SAMOA. TONGANS LOVE THE SAMOAN CULTURE MORE THEN THEIR OWN BECAUSE THEY DONT REALLY HAVE THEIR OWN. TONGAN ISLANDS ARE FALLING APART DUE TO STUPID ASS TONGAN PEOPLE MESSING UP THEIR OWN ISLAND. IF YOU GOT SO MUCH PRIDE AND JOY ABOUT BEING TONGAN THEN WHY DESTROY YOUR OWN ISLAND. TONGA WILL NEVER BE AS GREAT AS THE SAMOA ISLANDS.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”