Israel - a modern day apartheid regime

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Post Reply
punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Israel - a modern day apartheid regime

Unread post by punamusta » August 11th, 2006, 5:18 pm

I was about to put this into political section, but I guess this fits better here in race & ethnicity section as this is about racism.......


Read through these points and judge for yourself:



1. Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in Israel? A Jew from any country in the world is guaranteed citizenship in Israel, while the Palestinians who have been there for centuries are oppressed and persecuted.

2. Did you know that instead of sewing an insignia on clothing to distinguish race (like the Germans did to the Jews before WW2), Palestinian license plates in Israel are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?

3. Did you know that East Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza, and the Golan Heights are all considered by the entire world community, including the United States and the United Nations, to be occupied territory and NOT part of the State of Israel?

4. Did you know that Israel allots 85f the water resources for Jews, and the remaining 15s divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85f the water is set aside for about 400 Jewish settlers, while the remaining 15s distributed among Hebron's 120, 000 Palestinians?

5. Did you know that the United States awards Israel $5 billion in aid each year from American tax dollars?

6. Did you know that US aid to Israel ($3.0 billion annually) exceeds the aid the US grants to the entire African continent? This aid is used both to buy American weaponry and to buy arms made in Israel.

7. Did you know that Israel is awaiting an additional $4 billion worth of American military hardware, including new F-16s and Apache and Blackhawk helicopters. As Israel's main ally and supporter internationally, the United States is committed to maintaining the Jewish state's "qualitative edge" in weapons over its neighbors.

8. Did you know that the U.S. administration has notified Congress on numerous occasions that Israel has violated the rules on how US-supplied weapons are used? (In 1978, 1979 and 1982 during fighting in Lebanon, and once after Israel's bombing of an Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981.)

9. Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites?

10. Did you know that high-ranking military officers in the Israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war have been summarily executed by the Israeli forces?

11. Did you know that Israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a US warship in international waters (the USS Liberty), killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors and the US did nothing about it?

12. Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?

13. Did you know that Israel is explicitly dedicated to the policy of maintaining a distinct Jewish character?

14. Did you know that Israel's current Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, was found by an Israeli court to be "personally and directly responsible" for the Sabra and Shatilla massacre in Lebanon where more than a thousand innocent Palestinian men, women, and children were axed to death or lined up and shot in cold blood?

15. Did you know that on May 20, 1990, a group of unarmed Palestinian laborers were lined up and murdered by an Israeli solider as they sat waiting for transportation back to Gaza? The terrified laborers who gathered in an area of southern Israel known as Rishon Lezion (known to Palestinians by its Arabic name Oyon Qara) handed their ID cards to the Israeli soldier. The soldiers ordered the distressed laborers to kneel down and face the ground and unexpectedly showered them with a barrage of bullets, killing seven and wounding many others. Needless to say, the soldier was not charged with any crime.

16. Did you know that until as recently as 1988, Israelis were permitted to run "Jews Only" job ads?

17. Did you know that the Israeli Foreign Ministry pays six US public relations firms to promote a "positive image" of Israel to the American public?

18. Did you know that Sharon's coalition government includes a party--Molodet--which advocates ethnic cleansing by openly calling for the forced expulsion of all Palestinians from the occupied territories?

19. Did you know that recently-declassified documents indicate that David Ben-Gurion approved of the forced expulsion of Arabs from all Palestininan territory in 1948?

20. Did you know that the former chief rabbi of Israel, Rabbi Ovadia Yossef, who is also a founder and spiritual leader of the religious Shas party (Israel's third largest political party) openly advocates a 'Final Solution' to annihilate the Palestinians? Speaking at the widely broadcast sermon marking the last Passover, he declared of the Palestinians: "The Lord shall return their deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them, devastate them and vanish them from this world. It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable."

21. Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world?

22. Did you know that Palestinian Christians are considered the "living stones" of Christianity because they are the direct descendants of the disciples of Jesus Christ? And the Palestinian Christians stand united with their Muslim brethren in the struggle against the Israeli occupation.

23. Did you know that despite a ban on torture by Israel's High Court of Justice, torture has continued unabated by Shin Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?

24. Did you know that despite every Israeli attempt to disrupt Palestinian education, Palestinians have the highest ratio of PhDs per capita in the world?

25. Did you know that the right of self-determination is guaranteed to every human being under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights [December, 1948], yet Palestinians were/are expected to negotiate for this right under the Oslo Accords?

26. Did you know that despite what is widely perpetuated and written in the history books that the Arabs attacked Israel in the 1967 war, it was Israel who attacked the Arab countries first, capturing Jerusalem and the West Bank, and called the attack a pre-emptive strike?

27. Did you know that, as an occupying power, Israel has a particular responsibility under the Geneva Conventions to protect Palestinian civilians?

28. Did you know that, despite Ariel Sharon's public call for a unilateral ceasefire, Israeli soldiers have not stopped shooting, killing or bulldozing Palestinian homes? The most recent example of this is the murder of three innocent women who were shot by an Israeli tank as they sat in their tent!

29. Did you know that the Zionists have been trying to destroy Masjid al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock for the last 50 years by digging underground tunnels beneath the sites to weaken its foundation causing it to collapse?

30. Nelson Mandela called the Israeli government an apartheid regime, just like South Africa used to be.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » August 11th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Image[/quote]

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 11th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Nope. Wrong. Where do you get your sources?

#5 and #6 contradict one another. Either way there both inaccurate.


Also, What is the point of this thread? Racism? How so? Elaborate...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 11th, 2006, 6:18 pm

Since your such an anti-zionist why don't you go fight alongside Hezbollah or Hamas and die.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 294
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 8:39 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Unread post by Godfather » August 11th, 2006, 6:51 pm

I politely asked you in the other thread to provide a source for that map. It really annoys me how people who might be wrong post the same thing over and over before anyone can verify how true it is.

Now for the second time can you provide a source for the map and all the information you listed?

And Blakk is right, 5 and 6 do contradict each other.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 11th, 2006, 7:07 pm

I would like to see the source of that also

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 4:17 am

Israel supported South Africas apatheid.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » August 12th, 2006, 12:41 pm

About that map and all the info you need about it -> http://www.kibush.co.il/show_file.asp?num=553

In the late 1800-century in the soil of Palestine there were very few Jewish people. After 1897 when Zionist chose Palestine to be their chosen land (because some old book said so), Jewish started to move in. In the 1920 10,000 Jewish people moved to Palestine, but they were still a very, very small minority. In the years of 1946-1947 70,000 Jews came into Palestine illegaly, and in 1948 (year after the UN partition plan) Jews declared that state of Israel is now created. And after that, as the map shows, Israel has aggressively pushed palestinians out off their land and stole their property. The map I've posted is accurate.


About the #5 and #6...

#5 speaks about the total amount of money that Israel gets from the US, which is ca. 3,0 billion dollars of direct aid PLUS nearly 3 billion dollars of indirect aid that includes military support from the defense budget, forgiven loans, and special grants. So actually today the total amount is even more than 5 billion dollars - it's closer to 6 billion dollars.

You can read more about that here -> http://www.washington-report.org/html/u ... el0001.htm

And Blakk,

You really don't see how this is related to racism? Then what are your thoughts about the former apartheid regime in South Africa? It wasn't about racism either, huh?

Israel has today over million arabs minority living in Israel, but they are not allowed to be citizens of Israel only because they are arabs. Every Jewish person can get the citizenship in one week while arabs can't get it at all, no matter what. And it's not even about the religion, because even christian arabs can't get the citizenship.

And top of that in the last elections arab minorities weren't even allowed to campaign at all!

Rest of the ill-treatments you can read from the start post or look for yourself from the Internet. It's really not that hard.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » August 12th, 2006, 12:49 pm

BlaKK wrote:Since your such an anti-zionist why don't you go fight alongside Hezbollah or Hamas and die.
Since you claim to be a rasta, then why are you supporting wars that are oppressing the poor and weak? Why you choose to see what corporate America wants you to see, while you should know better?

You have a Coca-Cola mentality,man. You're no real rasta.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » August 12th, 2006, 1:10 pm

Never once have I ever claimed to be Rasta... What, because I smoke weed by the minute and have dreadlocks that makes me "Rasta"? don't go putting words in my mouth and like rasta said himself Judge Not. You are very foolish for saying that I'm alongside this Babylonian society, basically your implying that I am alongside satan, his prince, and his demons, fuck you. As If you know me, who I am, and where I stand. Very foolish. But there you go again, with ill-omed illegitimate accusations. You have no credibility, which is precisely why I dont even read your shit, or bother holding a legitimate conversation with such an imbecile.


And no, the map you posted is far from accurate.

"Coca Cola" mentality...? You fuckin idiot, fuck corporatism.

Now excuse me while I light my spliff.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » August 12th, 2006, 1:30 pm

BlaKK wrote:And no, the map you posted is far from accurate.
Then please correct me. You can start learning from here, for example... -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)

And about you being a rasta... I thought you've said it before that you are, but if you're not - cool. That's what I thought.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 12th, 2006, 1:35 pm

http://www.kibush.co.il/index.asp

Once again...another propaganda type of website. It has no bibliography for the sources of its data and facts. This is not a credible source of information.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » August 12th, 2006, 1:39 pm

Christina Marie wrote:http://www.kibush.co.il/index.asp

Once again...another propaganda type of website. It has no bibliography for the sources of its data and facts. This is not a credible source of information.
Then look up for that same info from Wikipedia or any other website that tells about that regions history.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 12th, 2006, 1:48 pm

punamusta wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:http://www.kibush.co.il/index.asp

Once again...another propaganda type of website. It has no bibliography for the sources of its data and facts. This is not a credible source of information.
Then look up for that same info from Wikipedia or any other website that tells about that regions history.
Oh I plan to. Not as if any of this will change my position on the conflict, but I always like to check out others views. Right now I am kinda busy changing myspace layout.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Israel - a modern day apartheid regime

Unread post by xxx » December 26th, 2007, 11:39 am

punamusta wrote:I was about to put this into political section, but I guess this fits better here in race & ethnicity section as this is about racism.......


Read through these points and judge for yourself:



1. Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in Israel? A Jew from any country in the world is guaranteed citizenship in Israel, while the Palestinians who have been there for centuries are oppressed and persecuted.

2. Did you know that instead of sewing an insignia on clothing to distinguish race (like the Germans did to the Jews before WW2), Palestinian license plates in Israel are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?

3. Did you know that East Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza, and the Golan Heights are all considered by the entire world community, including the United States and the United Nations, to be occupied territory and NOT part of the State of Israel?

4. Did you know that Israel allots 85f the water resources for Jews, and the remaining 15s divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85f the water is set aside for about 400 Jewish settlers, while the remaining 15s distributed among Hebron's 120, 000 Palestinians?

5. Did you know that the United States awards Israel $5 billion in aid each year from American tax dollars?

6. Did you know that US aid to Israel ($3.0 billion annually) exceeds the aid the US grants to the entire African continent? This aid is used both to buy American weaponry and to buy arms made in Israel.

7. Did you know that Israel is awaiting an additional $4 billion worth of American military hardware, including new F-16s and Apache and Blackhawk helicopters. As Israel's main ally and supporter internationally, the United States is committed to maintaining the Jewish state's "qualitative edge" in weapons over its neighbors.

8. Did you know that the U.S. administration has notified Congress on numerous occasions that Israel has violated the rules on how US-supplied weapons are used? (In 1978, 1979 and 1982 during fighting in Lebanon, and once after Israel's bombing of an Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981.)

9. Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites?

10. Did you know that high-ranking military officers in the Israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war have been summarily executed by the Israeli forces?

11. Did you know that Israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a US warship in international waters (the USS Liberty), killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors and the US did nothing about it?

12. Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?

13. Did you know that Israel is explicitly dedicated to the policy of maintaining a distinct Jewish character?

14. Did you know that Israel's current Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, was found by an Israeli court to be "personally and directly responsible" for the Sabra and Shatilla massacre in Lebanon where more than a thousand innocent Palestinian men, women, and children were axed to death or lined up and shot in cold blood?

15. Did you know that on May 20, 1990, a group of unarmed Palestinian laborers were lined up and murdered by an Israeli solider as they sat waiting for transportation back to Gaza? The terrified laborers who gathered in an area of southern Israel known as Rishon Lezion (known to Palestinians by its Arabic name Oyon Qara) handed their ID cards to the Israeli soldier. The soldiers ordered the distressed laborers to kneel down and face the ground and unexpectedly showered them with a barrage of bullets, killing seven and wounding many others. Needless to say, the soldier was not charged with any crime.

16. Did you know that until as recently as 1988, Israelis were permitted to run "Jews Only" job ads?

17. Did you know that the Israeli Foreign Ministry pays six US public relations firms to promote a "positive image" of Israel to the American public?

18. Did you know that Sharon's coalition government includes a party--Molodet--which advocates ethnic cleansing by openly calling for the forced expulsion of all Palestinians from the occupied territories?

19. Did you know that recently-declassified documents indicate that David Ben-Gurion approved of the forced expulsion of Arabs from all Palestininan territory in 1948?

20. Did you know that the former chief rabbi of Israel, Rabbi Ovadia Yossef, who is also a founder and spiritual leader of the religious Shas party (Israel's third largest political party) openly advocates a 'Final Solution' to annihilate the Palestinians? Speaking at the widely broadcast sermon marking the last Passover, he declared of the Palestinians: "The Lord shall return their deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them, devastate them and vanish them from this world. It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable."

21. Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world?

22. Did you know that Palestinian Christians are considered the "living stones" of Christianity because they are the direct descendants of the disciples of Jesus Christ? And the Palestinian Christians stand united with their Muslim brethren in the struggle against the Israeli occupation.

23. Did you know that despite a ban on torture by Israel's High Court of Justice, torture has continued unabated by Shin Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?

24. Did you know that despite every Israeli attempt to disrupt Palestinian education, Palestinians have the highest ratio of PhDs per capita in the world?

25. Did you know that the right of self-determination is guaranteed to every human being under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights [December, 1948], yet Palestinians were/are expected to negotiate for this right under the Oslo Accords?

26. Did you know that despite what is widely perpetuated and written in the history books that the Arabs attacked Israel in the 1967 war, it was Israel who attacked the Arab countries first, capturing Jerusalem and the West Bank, and called the attack a pre-emptive strike?

27. Did you know that, as an occupying power, Israel has a particular responsibility under the Geneva Conventions to protect Palestinian civilians?

28. Did you know that, despite Ariel Sharon's public call for a unilateral ceasefire, Israeli soldiers have not stopped shooting, killing or bulldozing Palestinian homes? The most recent example of this is the murder of three innocent women who were shot by an Israeli tank as they sat in their tent!

29. Did you know that the Zionists have been trying to destroy Masjid al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock for the last 50 years by digging underground tunnels beneath the sites to weaken its foundation causing it to collapse?

30. Nelson Mandela called the Israeli government an apartheid regime, just like South Africa used to be.
Good shit!

These are facts that cant be disputed.

The Maps are on point too.

you got to realize Americans have been taught to feel a certain way about Jews.

Most Americans are Christians and feel they have to back God's People.

World War 2 cause Americans to feel guilty and ashame that they didn't intervene earlier.

Americans have a guilt trip.

So they get annoyed about these facts.

It makes them feel uncomfortable knowing their backing a Regime similair to the Old South African Regime.

So they'll rant and rave and demand sources.

Meaning they have no clue or sense of history of that part of the world.

All you guys have to do, is do your homework.

A history lesson on the region before European Jewish Migration

-----------------------

You can even look at it like this..............

ISRAEL/PALESTINE
European Jews (Colonizers) - Palestian People (Natives)

SOUTH AFRICA
Dutch & English (Colonizers) - Africans (Natives)

NORTH AMERICA
English People (Colonizers) - Americans (Natives)

SOUTH AMERICA
Spanish People (colonizers) - Americans (Natives)

EUROPEAN JEWS TOOK A PAGE OUT OF EUROPE'S BOOK

THE BLUE PRINT!

WHATS DIFFERENT?

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 615
Joined: November 4th, 2006, 4:44 am

Unread post by frozen fire » March 22nd, 2008, 2:26 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
punamusta wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:http://www.kibush.co.il/index.asp

Once again...another propaganda type of website. It has no bibliography for the sources of its data and facts. This is not a credible source of information.
Then look up for that same info from Wikipedia or any other website that tells about that regions history.
Oh I plan to. Not as if any of this will change my position on the conflict, but I always like to check out others views. Right now I am kinda busy changing myspace layout.
Meaning No matter What proof of Israels Evil Acts is shown to you.....you dont give a crap.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 615
Joined: November 4th, 2006, 4:44 am

Re: Israel - a modern day apartheid regime

Unread post by frozen fire » March 22nd, 2008, 2:28 pm

xxx wrote:
punamusta wrote:I was about to put this into political section, but I guess this fits better here in race & ethnicity section as this is about racism.......


Read through these points and judge for yourself:



1. Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in Israel? A Jew from any country in the world is guaranteed citizenship in Israel, while the Palestinians who have been there for centuries are oppressed and persecuted.

2. Did you know that instead of sewing an insignia on clothing to distinguish race (like the Germans did to the Jews before WW2), Palestinian license plates in Israel are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?

3. Did you know that East Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza, and the Golan Heights are all considered by the entire world community, including the United States and the United Nations, to be occupied territory and NOT part of the State of Israel?

4. Did you know that Israel allots 85f the water resources for Jews, and the remaining 15s divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85f the water is set aside for about 400 Jewish settlers, while the remaining 15s distributed among Hebron's 120, 000 Palestinians?

5. Did you know that the United States awards Israel $5 billion in aid each year from American tax dollars?

6. Did you know that US aid to Israel ($3.0 billion annually) exceeds the aid the US grants to the entire African continent? This aid is used both to buy American weaponry and to buy arms made in Israel.

7. Did you know that Israel is awaiting an additional $4 billion worth of American military hardware, including new F-16s and Apache and Blackhawk helicopters. As Israel's main ally and supporter internationally, the United States is committed to maintaining the Jewish state's "qualitative edge" in weapons over its neighbors.

8. Did you know that the U.S. administration has notified Congress on numerous occasions that Israel has violated the rules on how US-supplied weapons are used? (In 1978, 1979 and 1982 during fighting in Lebanon, and once after Israel's bombing of an Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981.)

9. Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites?

10. Did you know that high-ranking military officers in the Israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war have been summarily executed by the Israeli forces?

11. Did you know that Israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a US warship in international waters (the USS Liberty), killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors and the US did nothing about it?

12. Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?

13. Did you know that Israel is explicitly dedicated to the policy of maintaining a distinct Jewish character?

14. Did you know that Israel's current Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, was found by an Israeli court to be "personally and directly responsible" for the Sabra and Shatilla massacre in Lebanon where more than a thousand innocent Palestinian men, women, and children were axed to death or lined up and shot in cold blood?

15. Did you know that on May 20, 1990, a group of unarmed Palestinian laborers were lined up and murdered by an Israeli solider as they sat waiting for transportation back to Gaza? The terrified laborers who gathered in an area of southern Israel known as Rishon Lezion (known to Palestinians by its Arabic name Oyon Qara) handed their ID cards to the Israeli soldier. The soldiers ordered the distressed laborers to kneel down and face the ground and unexpectedly showered them with a barrage of bullets, killing seven and wounding many others. Needless to say, the soldier was not charged with any crime.

16. Did you know that until as recently as 1988, Israelis were permitted to run "Jews Only" job ads?

17. Did you know that the Israeli Foreign Ministry pays six US public relations firms to promote a "positive image" of Israel to the American public?

18. Did you know that Sharon's coalition government includes a party--Molodet--which advocates ethnic cleansing by openly calling for the forced expulsion of all Palestinians from the occupied territories?

19. Did you know that recently-declassified documents indicate that David Ben-Gurion approved of the forced expulsion of Arabs from all Palestininan territory in 1948?

20. Did you know that the former chief rabbi of Israel, Rabbi Ovadia Yossef, who is also a founder and spiritual leader of the religious Shas party (Israel's third largest political party) openly advocates a 'Final Solution' to annihilate the Palestinians? Speaking at the widely broadcast sermon marking the last Passover, he declared of the Palestinians: "The Lord shall return their deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them, devastate them and vanish them from this world. It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable."

21. Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world?

22. Did you know that Palestinian Christians are considered the "living stones" of Christianity because they are the direct descendants of the disciples of Jesus Christ? And the Palestinian Christians stand united with their Muslim brethren in the struggle against the Israeli occupation.

23. Did you know that despite a ban on torture by Israel's High Court of Justice, torture has continued unabated by Shin Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?

24. Did you know that despite every Israeli attempt to disrupt Palestinian education, Palestinians have the highest ratio of PhDs per capita in the world?

25. Did you know that the right of self-determination is guaranteed to every human being under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights [December, 1948], yet Palestinians were/are expected to negotiate for this right under the Oslo Accords?

26. Did you know that despite what is widely perpetuated and written in the history books that the Arabs attacked Israel in the 1967 war, it was Israel who attacked the Arab countries first, capturing Jerusalem and the West Bank, and called the attack a pre-emptive strike?

27. Did you know that, as an occupying power, Israel has a particular responsibility under the Geneva Conventions to protect Palestinian civilians?

28. Did you know that, despite Ariel Sharon's public call for a unilateral ceasefire, Israeli soldiers have not stopped shooting, killing or bulldozing Palestinian homes? The most recent example of this is the murder of three innocent women who were shot by an Israeli tank as they sat in their tent!

29. Did you know that the Zionists have been trying to destroy Masjid al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock for the last 50 years by digging underground tunnels beneath the sites to weaken its foundation causing it to collapse?

30. Nelson Mandela called the Israeli government an apartheid regime, just like South Africa used to be.
Good shit!

These are facts that cant be disputed.

The Maps are on point too.

you got to realize Americans have been taught to feel a certain way about Jews.

Most Americans are Christians and feel they have to back God's People.

World War 2 cause Americans to feel guilty and ashame that they didn't intervene earlier.

Americans have a guilt trip.

So they get annoyed about these facts.

It makes them feel uncomfortable knowing their backing a Regime similair to the Old South African Regime.

So they'll rant and rave and demand sources.

Meaning they have no clue or sense of history of that part of the world.

All you guys have to do, is do your homework.

A history lesson on the region before European Jewish Migration

-----------------------

You can even look at it like this..............

ISRAEL/PALESTINE
European Jews (Colonizers) - Palestian People (Natives)

SOUTH AFRICA
Dutch & English (Colonizers) - Africans (Natives)

NORTH AMERICA
English People (Colonizers) - Americans (Natives)

SOUTH AMERICA
Spanish People (colonizers) - Americans (Natives)

EUROPEAN JEWS TOOK A PAGE OUT OF EUROPE'S BOOK

THE BLUE PRINT!

WHATS DIFFERENT?
I agree.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Israel - a modern day apartheid regime

Unread post by VostokSila » October 2nd, 2008, 10:15 am

lol makes me laughs all this.

Just like the ppl here believe the American pro-zionist propaganda.. you to believe the supposed "true" anti-zionist propaganda you see on the internet or other sources.

To tell you the truth from what I seen, none of you know what you are talking about. This guy calls Palestinians natives? HA! Israel/palestine is a very unique place.. because a people who were not here for like 2000 years suddenly come back to it, this has never happened anywhere, that is why this causes confusion in the world and people do not know what to do, that is why there is differant opinions about who has right over Israel. The muslims obviously will support their Palestinian brothers in this. So who is the native here? a people who was here 2000 years ago? or a people that was here for 2000 years? Each man desides himself.
I live in Israel, I am jew from mother's side only (she is half europian jew), I to see myself as out of place here, the israelis are a very racist people. I am speaking from an objective point, since I too saw and read all these propaganda sites.
But when some1 comes on and posts some things like punamusta did.. unless you live in this land.. please.. do not post and speak about things you dont understand.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Israel - a modern day apartheid regime

Unread post by razbojnik » October 3rd, 2008, 6:38 am

frozen fire wrote:
xxx wrote:
punamusta wrote:I was about to put this into political section, but I guess this fits better here in race & ethnicity section as this is about racism.......


Read through these points and judge for yourself:



1. Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in Israel? A Jew from any country in the world is guaranteed citizenship in Israel, while the Palestinians who have been there for centuries are oppressed and persecuted.

2. Did you know that instead of sewing an insignia on clothing to distinguish race (like the Germans did to the Jews before WW2), Palestinian license plates in Israel are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?

3. Did you know that East Jerusalem, the West Bank, Gaza, and the Golan Heights are all considered by the entire world community, including the United States and the United Nations, to be occupied territory and NOT part of the State of Israel?

4. Did you know that Israel allots 85f the water resources for Jews, and the remaining 15s divided among all Palestinians in the territories? For example in Hebron, 85f the water is set aside for about 400 Jewish settlers, while the remaining 15s distributed among Hebron's 120, 000 Palestinians?

5. Did you know that the United States awards Israel $5 billion in aid each year from American tax dollars?

6. Did you know that US aid to Israel ($3.0 billion annually) exceeds the aid the US grants to the entire African continent? This aid is used both to buy American weaponry and to buy arms made in Israel.

7. Did you know that Israel is awaiting an additional $4 billion worth of American military hardware, including new F-16s and Apache and Blackhawk helicopters. As Israel's main ally and supporter internationally, the United States is committed to maintaining the Jewish state's "qualitative edge" in weapons over its neighbors.

8. Did you know that the U.S. administration has notified Congress on numerous occasions that Israel has violated the rules on how US-supplied weapons are used? (In 1978, 1979 and 1982 during fighting in Lebanon, and once after Israel's bombing of an Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981.)

9. Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites?

10. Did you know that high-ranking military officers in the Israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war have been summarily executed by the Israeli forces?

11. Did you know that Israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a US warship in international waters (the USS Liberty), killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors and the US did nothing about it?

12. Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?

13. Did you know that Israel is explicitly dedicated to the policy of maintaining a distinct Jewish character?

14. Did you know that Israel's current Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, was found by an Israeli court to be "personally and directly responsible" for the Sabra and Shatilla massacre in Lebanon where more than a thousand innocent Palestinian men, women, and children were axed to death or lined up and shot in cold blood?

15. Did you know that on May 20, 1990, a group of unarmed Palestinian laborers were lined up and murdered by an Israeli solider as they sat waiting for transportation back to Gaza? The terrified laborers who gathered in an area of southern Israel known as Rishon Lezion (known to Palestinians by its Arabic name Oyon Qara) handed their ID cards to the Israeli soldier. The soldiers ordered the distressed laborers to kneel down and face the ground and unexpectedly showered them with a barrage of bullets, killing seven and wounding many others. Needless to say, the soldier was not charged with any crime.

16. Did you know that until as recently as 1988, Israelis were permitted to run "Jews Only" job ads?

17. Did you know that the Israeli Foreign Ministry pays six US public relations firms to promote a "positive image" of Israel to the American public?

18. Did you know that Sharon's coalition government includes a party--Molodet--which advocates ethnic cleansing by openly calling for the forced expulsion of all Palestinians from the occupied territories?

19. Did you know that recently-declassified documents indicate that David Ben-Gurion approved of the forced expulsion of Arabs from all Palestininan territory in 1948?

20. Did you know that the former chief rabbi of Israel, Rabbi Ovadia Yossef, who is also a founder and spiritual leader of the religious Shas party (Israel's third largest political party) openly advocates a 'Final Solution' to annihilate the Palestinians? Speaking at the widely broadcast sermon marking the last Passover, he declared of the Palestinians: "The Lord shall return their deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them, devastate them and vanish them from this world. It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable."

21. Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world?

22. Did you know that Palestinian Christians are considered the "living stones" of Christianity because they are the direct descendants of the disciples of Jesus Christ? And the Palestinian Christians stand united with their Muslim brethren in the struggle against the Israeli occupation.

23. Did you know that despite a ban on torture by Israel's High Court of Justice, torture has continued unabated by Shin Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?

24. Did you know that despite every Israeli attempt to disrupt Palestinian education, Palestinians have the highest ratio of PhDs per capita in the world?

25. Did you know that the right of self-determination is guaranteed to every human being under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights [December, 1948], yet Palestinians were/are expected to negotiate for this right under the Oslo Accords?

26. Did you know that despite what is widely perpetuated and written in the history books that the Arabs attacked Israel in the 1967 war, it was Israel who attacked the Arab countries first, capturing Jerusalem and the West Bank, and called the attack a pre-emptive strike?

27. Did you know that, as an occupying power, Israel has a particular responsibility under the Geneva Conventions to protect Palestinian civilians?

28. Did you know that, despite Ariel Sharon's public call for a unilateral ceasefire, Israeli soldiers have not stopped shooting, killing or bulldozing Palestinian homes? The most recent example of this is the murder of three innocent women who were shot by an Israeli tank as they sat in their tent!

29. Did you know that the Zionists have been trying to destroy Masjid al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock for the last 50 years by digging underground tunnels beneath the sites to weaken its foundation causing it to collapse?

30. Nelson Mandela called the Israeli government an apartheid regime, just like South Africa used to be.
Good shit!

These are facts that cant be disputed.

The Maps are on point too.

you got to realize Americans have been taught to feel a certain way about Jews.

Most Americans are Christians and feel they have to back God's People.

World War 2 cause Americans to feel guilty and ashame that they didn't intervene earlier.

Americans have a guilt trip.

So they get annoyed about these facts.

It makes them feel uncomfortable knowing their backing a Regime similair to the Old South African Regime.

So they'll rant and rave and demand sources.

Meaning they have no clue or sense of history of that part of the world.

All you guys have to do, is do your homework.

A history lesson on the region before European Jewish Migration

-----------------------

You can even look at it like this..............

ISRAEL/PALESTINE
European Jews (Colonizers) - Palestian People (Natives)

SOUTH AFRICA
Dutch & English (Colonizers) - Africans (Natives)

NORTH AMERICA
English People (Colonizers) - Americans (Natives)

SOUTH AMERICA
Spanish People (colonizers) - Americans (Natives)

EUROPEAN JEWS TOOK A PAGE OUT OF EUROPE'S BOOK

THE BLUE PRINT!

WHATS DIFFERENT?
I agree.
Same.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Israel - a modern day apartheid regime

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 3rd, 2008, 9:53 am

Foreign Aid to Israel:

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

That's since 1949.

One-third of ALL US AID goes to Israel and Egypt, even though neither are "developing" nations. The 3 billion number is closest to the actual number, some years it's higher, some lower.

1- Yes, that's true. Walter Lehn, "The Jewish National Fund," Journal of Palestine Studies, vol. 3, no. 4 (1974), p. 88.
2- That's also true. http://nigelparry.com/diary/ramallah/plates.html
3- Also true. The West Bank is currently considered under international law to be, de jure, a territory not part of any state. The United Nations Security Council, the United Nations General Assembly, the International Court of Justice, and the International Committee of the Red Cross refer to it as occupied by Israel.
4- Again, true. "Israelis get 92.5 gallons per person per day, while Palestinians in the West Bank get 18.5 gallons per person per day. The minimum quantity of water recommended by the U.S. Agency for International Development and the World Health Organization for household and urban use alone is 26.4 gallons per person per day."
5- Not true, the number is slightly lower under the guise of "foreign aid", other payments may total up to 5 billion.
6- The US gives approximately 3.2 billion dollars to the African continent every year(after Bush raised aid a couple years back). That's about equal to what it gives to Israel.
7- Source? I couldn't find anything on this one.
8- Not sure about those years, but I found another example of them violating a US agreement with cluster bombs. http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N29175581.htm
9- If you consider Pakistan the Middle East, this isn't true. If you don't, then yes it is. Israel, India and Pakistan are the only three countries to have never signed the treaty.
10- Not exactly a reputable source, but at least one person has heard of it: http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=764
11- Yes, it actually killed 34 sailors though.
12- Not sure on the number of violations, but they've certainly violated it more than any other country.
13- Yeah, they're very nationalistic.
14- The Kahan Commission found him guilty, yes. The numbers are between a low of 300, to a high of over 3000 murders.
15- Yes. http://domino.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/9a798a ... ent&Click=
16- Couldn't find anything on this.
17- Possibly true, no information on the firms names however.
18- Yes, but they aren't the only party in the coalition that supported the Elon plan. http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j061103.html
19- Not from any publicly available documents could I find support for this. ""'The Arab question has only two solutions ... One is an agreement with the Arabs, and the Arabs don't want one. The other is reliance on England. There is nothing in between.'"" is the quote used out of context in this situation.
20- Yes. http://www.washington-report.org/archiv ... 05018.html
21- Prior to the Iraq war, yes the Palestinians made up by far the largest refugee group. Since then however, the Iraqi's now rival them in numbers.
22- Don't know.
23- Yes. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/856142.html <That's an Israeli human rights report, as in a HR org inside of Israel.
24- While the number 1 spot goes to Tonga,both Palestine and Iran are in close chase for the top spot as well.
25- Not sure.
26- Israel attacked Egypt first, yes. Although it's not unrealistic to believe that Egypt was going to strike Israel eventually.
27- Yes.
28-

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”