Question To all Latinos on this website

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 297
Joined: May 30th, 2004, 8:07 pm
Location: The Underworld

Question To all Latinos on this website

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » October 19th, 2006, 8:57 am

What is your opinion on spaniards, The Spanish people from Europe

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: August 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm
Location: Florida

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 19th, 2006, 9:08 am

to be honest, never give them much thought.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » October 19th, 2006, 11:46 pm

Most Latinos have Spanish heritage, latino culture has deep Spanish roots.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 12:40 am

what about white hispanics with way obvious white features ....are they ashamed of descending from spain or being partly from spain....cause i know some blacks who are ashamed of descending from from africa. and some asians with the same complex....i knew an arabic kid who use tell people he was puertorican. that sh-t was funny.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 12:55 am

my cousin was in the Navy and was stationed in europe spain , he said he seen so many people that looked like ...cubans and puertoricans , argentinans there ...he said you can see its not that much difference , like julio iglesias , and antonio banderas they can easily be from the hispanic islands like cuba or puerto rico.......catherine zeta jones look like shes latina shes not , and shes welch from europe...just like some blacks look str8 from africa but they descended from slaves that been in america over 400 years since slavery about the same amount of years the spanish has been in the carribean islands. the two biggest latino stars in europe the last couple of years on the billboard international chart was : ricky martin & jennifer lopez , and they sold big in europe especially spain and france and italy , and a lot has to do with the white features...jennifer lopez mostly always potrays white roles in movies ....in europe they still see white hispanics as white......

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 1:03 am

whats crazy you got white hispanics like the rapper pitbull , who would probaly tell you he aint white. even though ..you canobviously see he come from the whites who created cuba...and you got black as night hispanics thats obviously from africa tell you there not black. and the same goes for nativos (native americans ).but you got some thats right on point like my lady queen celia cruz & her husband pedro knight . will tell you str8 up we are afro- cubano of african descent , like roberto clemente & tego calderon. ....but mixed latinos have it harder they just say there mixed of all the people and there just from what ever country there from.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 20th, 2006, 3:39 am

Spain in the last years has received a bit of immigration from Columbia,Cuba, some from DP and a small amount from Puerto rico, i heard they were encouraging people from these countries to come fill the gap in some labour industry they have goin there, which is they reason they have a few LK sets in madrid and barcelona.

User avatar
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 284
Joined: August 10th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Compton, Cali

Unread post by Manso » October 20th, 2006, 11:43 am

me personally can't I speak for all latinos but I don't really think about "españoles" that much at all... I don't really know that many the girls are pretty cool tho'. The ones that I have met in Santo Domingo seem really arrogant and I had to whoop that ass. I've never met any here in USA.

columbusbychicago
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:35 pm
Contact:

people from spain

Unread post by columbusbychicago » October 20th, 2006, 8:50 pm

the few spaniards i have met don't associate themselves with latinos(central or south americans) i think they think they are better than them its kind of like racism

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 20th, 2006, 9:06 pm

argentinans
Spanish-italians-Germans..

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 20th, 2006, 9:08 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:Spain in the last years has received a bit of immigration from Columbia,Cuba, some from DP and a small amount from Puerto rico, i heard they were encouraging people from these countries to come fill the gap in some labour industry they have goin there, which is they reason they have a few LK sets in madrid and barcelona.
Ive heard Spaniards say on the net, that they dont want Mestizos in their countries.

d0zi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: April 2nd, 2006, 6:15 pm

spaniards..

Unread post by d0zi » October 20th, 2006, 10:39 pm

alright basically latino's of all racises all have some similar qualitys mexicans an spaniards are like butter on bread.. without spaniards mexican culture would be different. im not only saying this cause my self i am spaniard an mexican but why do "mexicans" speak spanish ?? mexican roots as well as other hispanic races all have something in common //the spaniards killed all the indians in there way .. took on the aztecs fought the americans an took over half of america.. aint that some shit?? they say "the devil comes from europe" because they murdered thousands if not millions of innoncents an did some cruel shit to people.. spaniards an mexicans as well as all latinos have there differences however.. but on some real shit i think spain did some way more fuked up shit than the mexicans.. or any other hispanic race.. jus for that fact.

d0zi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: April 2nd, 2006, 6:15 pm

spaniards..

Unread post by d0zi » October 20th, 2006, 10:39 pm

alright basically latino's of all racises all have some similar qualitys mexicans an spaniards are like butter on bread.. without spaniards mexican culture would be different. im not only saying this cause my self i am spaniard an mexican but why do "mexicans" speak spanish ?? mexican roots as well as other hispanic races all have something in common //the spaniards killed all the indians in there way .. took on the aztecs fought the americans an took over half of america.. aint that some shit?? they say "the devil comes from europe" because they murdered thousands if not millions of innoncents an did some cruel shit to people.. spaniards an mexicans as well as all latinos have there differences however.. but on some real shit i think spain did some way more fuked up shit than the mexicans.. or any other hispanic race.. jus for that fact.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 10:46 pm

hispanic is not a race , and mexicans are > nativo , mestizo , and very few white spaniards. spain was a conquering machine it in slaved or attacked : natives , africans , filipinos , polynesians , etc. and were some well know pirates ....and after all the killing and raping and trickery. they dont want there mixbreed descendants ..........yep the devil.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 20th, 2006, 11:14 pm

NICKELS wrote:hispanic is not a race , and mexicans are > nativo , mestizo , and very few white spaniards. spain was a conquering machine it in slaved or attacked : natives , africans , filipinos , polynesians , etc. and were some well know pirates ....and after all the killing and raping and trickery. they dont want there mixbreed descendants ..........yep the devil.
the devil you say?
what says it isnt God's will for them to be that way..
wasn't the Spanish Inquisition in the name of Christianity?

before you denounce such treachery, think about what was driving them, and the fact they remain is proof they were meant to be conquerers.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 11:22 pm

LMAO ...christina do not stick up for this girl ...LMAO... she saids gods will !!! there are some ral sick people in this world

let me get this right , so you belive its okay to use god & religion as a reason to > conquer , kill , rape , spread disease and racist laws into a system and take away peoples culture and history and steal gold and any other valuable resources from another peoples country or island and then make them a second or third class citizen in there own land and tell them there inferior. ....LMAO thats a devil way of looking at it. :shock:

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 20th, 2006, 11:32 pm

NICKELS wrote:LMAO ...christina do not stick up for this girl ...LMAO... she saids gods will !!! there are some ral sick people in this world

let me get this right , so you belive its okay to use god & religion as a reason to > conquer , kill , rape , spread disease and racist laws into a system and take away peoples culture and history and steal gold and any other valuable resources from another peoples country or island and then make them a second or third class citizen in there own land and tell them there inferior. ....LMAO thats a devil way of looking at it. :shock:

ok "Mr GangMember".. WHY do you do it? or are you just a wannabe poser that has no knowledge of this whole gang/war mentality that befits the behavior you seem to think is so unique to whites? (which it is not)

IMPLYING its the "devil" as you say, is a JUDGEMENT call... you are IMPLYING there is GOOD and EVIL, which is purely JUDGEMENTAL

I bet you think lions and vultures and spiders are evil for the way they must eat. God MADE them that way.

EVERYTHING is a GIFT from GOD.... and your denouncing it was EVIL is just plain PETTY!!!

you really shouldnt be so closeminded and limitting,...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 21st, 2006, 12:02 am

a gift from god huh, yes he did create the devil and gave you life but you werent meant to be the the way you are. those animals & insects have low brain levels and act on hunger and instinct.. and i guess your saying white people have low level brians like vultures and spiders and thats all they do is plan new ways to conquer and kill ...so god gave you this gift to attack every other race on the planet.....and im closeminded and limited....lamo... your sick,, and dont even know it .

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 21st, 2006, 5:46 am

NICKELS wrote:hispanic is not a race , and mexicans are > nativo , mestizo , and very few white spaniards. spain was a conquering machine it in slaved or attacked : natives , africans , filipinos , polynesians , etc. and were some well know pirates ....and after all the killing and raping and trickery. they dont want there mixbreed descendants ..........yep the devil.
Why did the "devil" end slavery if we are so evil :roll:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 22nd, 2006, 2:56 am

He fought over slavery cause his bretheren was holding back money, power, and resources...the only thing he has ever cared about.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » October 22nd, 2006, 8:15 pm

-dont let the actions of a few people past or present affect your view on a entire race, good and evil are in my "opinion" a abstract thought and thats all

-in the old times yes europe did some cruel things to other races AND THEMSELVES, ex. ww1 and 2.I bet more whites have killed whites then other ethicities

-look at europe and spain now they are some of the worlds top providers in terms of care to the third world countries in africa, you cant single out europe

-if u assume im the devil because im white and have blue eyes in my opinion your stupid

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 22nd, 2006, 8:20 pm

that boy nickels is hittin' some strong points.....i agree with the homey...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 22nd, 2006, 10:02 pm

NICKELS wrote:a gift from god huh, yes he did create the devil and gave you life but you werent meant to be the the way you are. those animals & insects have low brain levels and act on hunger and instinct.. and i guess your saying white people have low level brians like vultures and spiders and thats all they do is plan new ways to conquer and kill ...so god gave you this gift to.....and im closeminded and limited....lamo... your sick,, and dont even know it .

no.. I am saying you think you are better than other life forms, which in truth, makes you inferior, and it is YOU who needs to re-examine your life's purpose... that you have misfit yourself from your true form.

So, I " ...attack every other race on the planet...."? Now we know you are delusional, but liar to boot. Your information comes from where? I thinkyou have a mirror in front of you and speak of yourself with that statement.

you think you are of more value than other life forms? What EXACTLY do you DO that is of more purpose to the world than do an earthworm or a vulture?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 1:39 am

cause the chains of satan are not built that strong ...!! devil tell me why slavery ended ??

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 1:44 am

i never said i was better than any other human species , you go by peoples actions and your people as a whole did very horrible sh-t to every other race ...that by unanimous decision hands down makes you the children of the devil. i give less than 30 % of your race as descent normal people. the other 70 speaks for itself.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 1:52 am

NICKELS wrote:i never said i was better than any other human species , you go by peoples actions and your people as a whole did very horrible sh-t to every other race ...that by unanimous decision hands down makes you the children of the devil. i give less than 30 % of your race as descent normal people. the other 70 speaks for itself.

ok well explain to ME why you are making ME responsible for the actions of anyone other than ME....

cuz you sound just like an anti white racist hater.... that whole shee-it where you cannot separate ME from your segregated version of history.
thats where YOU are hating WHITE people... and you are putting BLAME on ME.... You sound like the government with your linear thinking,,,,

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 1:59 am

[quote="none for you"]

no.. I am saying you think you are better than other life forms, which in truth, makes you inferior, and it is YOU who needs to re-examine your life's purpose... that you have misfit yourself from your true form.

misfit huh ? i am a closer descendant of the first human of earth ...you are a mutated human from me , your ancestors mutated from the cold climate in europe. and im the misfit . i feel all man should be treated equally ...your people told the rest of the world they were inferior cause we dont belive in conquering & rape & theivery....we retaliate agianst your people for what they have done to ours & other races of people around the world ...and then you tell us were the savages and we need to forget about it and move on. you cause bad chain reactions with peoples social systems in there country and then leav the country and point at the people like they did that to thereselves....whos the futuristic caveman neanderthal savges in suits and computers destroying the planets enviornment & making animals extinct. YOUR PEOPLE YOU HUNT FOR SPORT & BLOOD LUST ...why does it takes a bunch of redkneck hill billies to dress up in full hunting gear laser scopes night vision and HIGH POWERED ASSAULT RIFLES AND NEW WEAPONS with stealth technology to hunt a little f--king duck or turkey..... a BIRD !!!... in west african they hunt lions with spears thats a challenge !! come on get real were in the future ....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 2:00 am

whos the government ...WHITE PEOPLE , and dont get offended if your in that 30% ....ok

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 2:11 am

NICKELS wrote:
none for you wrote:
no.. I am saying you think you are better than other life forms, which in truth, makes you inferior, and it is YOU who needs to re-examine your life's purpose... that you have misfit yourself from your true form.

misfit huh ? i am a closer descendant of the first human of earth ...you are a mutated human from me , your ancestors mutated from the cold climate in europe. and im the misfit . i feel all man should be treated equally ...your people told the rest of the world they were inferior cause we dont belive in conquering & rape & theivery....we retaliate agianst your people for what they have done to ours & other races of people around the world ...and then you tell us were the savages and we need to forget about it and move on. you cause bad chain reactions with peoples social systems in there country and then leav the country and point at the people like they did that to thereselves....whos the futuristic caveman neanderthal savges in suits and computers destroying the planets enviornment & making animals extinct. YOUR PEOPLE YOU HUNT FOR SPORT & BLOOD LUST ...why does it takes a bunch of redkneck hill billies to dress up in full hunting gear laser scopes night vision and HIGH POWERED ASSAULT RIFLES AND NEW WEAPONS with stealth technology to hunt a little f--king duck or turkey..... a BIRD !!!... in west african they hunt lions with spears thats a challenge !! come on get real were in the future ....

well pig, looks like your singing lessons werent in vain after all...

MY PEOPLE... hunt for food with bow and arrow, snares or single shot shotguns.. occasionally a lion or a bear will wander into places they dont belong,and if they cant be relocated, they get killed.

while YOUR PEOPLE hunt each other for sport,.... with high power weaponry only useful in war....

when you understand this, you might get into the current moment.
but l know ytou are too racist and stereotyping to hear what I have to say.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 2:42 am

who hunts for sport .......whites ancient roman coliseum is a sport killing people and animals , animals the buffalo here when the indians were hunting for food and clothing your people made them extinct for sport , like other animals . your argument is useless life and reality is self explainitory for your people. why do you even try....lmao . i can travel to every country on this planet and find something bad your peole did to them , all i have to do is sit with elders or read the countries history books ...every country or island of people i can do this can you ??

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » October 23rd, 2006, 5:07 am

Lets not forget them chinese too :)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » October 23rd, 2006, 5:40 am

When i think of Spaniards in South America i think mostly of rape and murder. A shameful way in which the Spaniards behaved there. But there were also good examples like Bartholome de las Casas, the father of liberation Theology who fought for the Indian rights. With a lot success.

I doubt though that any colonial power would behave different as whites have.
Chinese, Japanese, Aztecs, Arabs all of them killed, raped, slaughtered and enslaved. Its not specially white to behave like that, its human.

Locked

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”