If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering

Unread post by TwoGlockz » October 21st, 2006, 8:17 am

I was so mad this subject just popped into my head at school the other day i ask myself this question why is his own people going threw so much drama from the start and as of today why.

So does anybody have any idea why the black lord put his people threw so much chaos over the past years?

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 21st, 2006, 9:23 am

The same could be said about the Jews. They are probably the most hated people of all time.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 21st, 2006, 12:19 pm

jesus is Black :roll:

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » October 21st, 2006, 10:54 pm

We are suffering cuz of what our ancestors did back in biblical times and to blue eyed devil if you read where when jesus was born and they took him to egypt to hide him how could he be white how could he blend in with the egyptians (and this is before the arabs invaded egypt)

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 22nd, 2006, 10:45 am

we suffering because of SIN

Jesus helps us ..u don kno bout he does...u cant se it but if u really look deep inside of things u will feel it

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 22nd, 2006, 7:43 pm

man, honestly, dont NOBODY kno wut jesus christ is....its mad ignorent of mothafu*kaz when they say"oh jesus is black, oh jesus is white"....HOW DO U SOUND????HOW the FU*K U KNO????how u gonna tell other people what christ is??? n i aint trynna knock ur topic homie, its just krazy that niggaz wanna label everybody, EVEN JESUS CHRIST :roll: ...and no i aint white, but i also aint ignorent as 2 say wut jesus is....

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 22nd, 2006, 9:19 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:We are suffering because of what our ancestors did back in biblical times and to blue eyed devil if you read where when jesus was born and they took him to egypt to hide him how could he be white how could he blend in with the egyptians (and this is before the arabs invaded egypt)

are egyptians black or middle eastern?

or are you gonna try and tell me there is no difference?

jesus wasnt black or white....

what an ignorant wonderment.

HE WAS A JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A MIDDLEFUCKINGEASTERN JEW!

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » October 22nd, 2006, 10:59 pm

Egyptians used to be all black go back in your history books and go see when the arabs invaded like I said they found out king tut was black how much more evidence do you need that blacks used to rule egypt.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 22nd, 2006, 11:06 pm

Yeah Jesus wasn't black, more then likely he had dark skin, seeing that he was a carpenter, in the sun, but he wasn't black... But he was FORSUERLY not white like Hollywood likes you to believe... Hollywood portrays Jesus as a soft, blue eyed gay lookin white figure... In which is fuckin absurd.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 22nd, 2006, 11:34 pm

BlaKK wrote:Yeah Jesus wasn't black, more then likely he had dark skin, seeing that he was a carpenter, in the sun, but he wasn't black... But he was FORSUERLY not white like Hollywood likes you to believe... Hollywood portrays Jesus as a soft, blue eyed gay lookin white figure... In which is fuckin absurd.
jesus has been portrayed as more European looking well before Hollywood was created..

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 12:00 am

blue eyed devil wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Yeah Jesus wasn't black, more then likely he had dark skin, seeing that he was a carpenter, in the sun, but he wasn't black... But he was FORSUERLY not white like Hollywood likes you to believe... Hollywood portrays Jesus as a soft, blue eyed gay lookin white figure... In which is fuckin absurd.
jesus has been portrayed as more European looking well before Hollywood was created..

isnt this circa 1600s??

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 23rd, 2006, 12:02 am

If you Blacks want to portray Jesus as a Black man by all means go right ahead aint no White guy gonna give a fuck.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 12:03 am

everyone has portrayed jesus as their own race, they just haven't shoved it down other peoples throats like Europeans have.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 23rd, 2006, 12:05 am

perongregory wrote:everyone has portrayed jesus as their own race, they just haven't shoved it down other peoples throats like Europeans have.
its not being shoved down anyones throat in a long time.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 23rd, 2006, 12:05 am

its hasnt been shoved down anyones throat in a long time.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 12:07 am

doesn't need to be after a good 500 years of it being ingrained in peeps minds, but I dont think that you neccesarily need a gun to shove ideology down peoples throats, get what I am sayin?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 12:11 am

perongregory wrote:doesn't need to be after a good 500 years of it being ingrained in peeps minds, but I dont think that you neccesarily need a gun to shove ideology down peoples throats, get what I am sayin?

you are the one with the ramrod... .so go on? you were forcing, I mean saying???

and BTW, I DO NOT see Jesus as my own race... I see Jesus as a symbol for man's shortcomings.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 12:18 am

how was I forcing? and fuck that ramrod nonsense. If you are so in tune with spirituality and nature how can you be so hateful towards groups of people?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 12:59 am

perongregory wrote:how was I forcing? and fu-- that ramrod nonsense. If you are so in tune with spirituality and nature how can you be so hateful towards groups of people?

that's not only weak, its completely contrived....

if you knew ANYTHING about the spirituality of nature, you would know that people are unecessary.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 1:31 am

when the knights templar brought back images of christ he was shown as brownskin and puffy crop hair wich we call wooly... ask any mason or catholic priest or rabbi , later on the vatican sanctioned an image change and ...thats when they created a white european image of christ wich was the opposite of what he looked like. all people in middle east region thousands of years back were all darkskin until the heavy invasions of macedonians , romans , greeks etc. today the whole region is mixed up so you can not go by todays features ACTUAL FACTS

the first dynasty up until the middle dynasty of egypt ( kemet ) were native african people until FOREIGN invasions and middle eastern nomadic tribes came in to africa. wich caused a new mixed egyptian type of people. but all creations and wonders and science were NATIVE to kemet before invasion of foreigners. various people of different parts of the world especially southeren europe studied in egypt and took knowledge back to europe and this is noted and written by european scholars ancient and present.

the way blacks and africans are portrayed today through racisim has nothing to do with what our ancestors did in the past. they can play around and edit, rename , and play around with our history and degrade us as common thieves ..but our work and creativeness still shines through.. with our music & culture ..they still come to us to study us like they did in egypt for creativty and new ideas and wether its > music , clothes, ebonics - slang , sports & comedy etc. we take egypt and kush and sumeria were ever we go on this planet... we just got to let them know that a hundred or a thousand years from now we are not ...going to let you tell us you did not learn or still anything from us cause history repeats it self and all things have to be recorded accurately.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 2:23 am

NOBODY IS BELIEVING AND FALLING FOR THESE LIES ANYMORE YOUR EXPOSED :

jesus is NOT an no where near white, Original jews or hebrew isrealites are not white. Jesus never been to europe.

rocky movies

tarzan is not lord of the jungle

superman is the first man to show homos how to wear spandex.

tom cruise as the last samurai what a joke , learned to speak the japanese language , became the best swordsman of the camp ..when these people trained from childhood , picked up a telepathic to see the immediated future powers , spotted ninjas before well trained samurais who grew up in this culture and camp , and fought off well trained samurais when he just learned 2 weeks worth of training , and in the eraly aprt of the movie he beat up and killed like 8 well trained samurias with a flagg pole when he didnt have no type of training of any kind . and then gets the guys wife to fall in love with him the same guy he kills and win his children over , and then all samurais die at the end and he lives ...COME ON PEOPLE , WHO BELIEVING THIS SH-T. ,,,,,ASIAN WOMEN !? ...cause they sure love white men ...............lmao

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 2:33 am

all this happen in like 4- 6 mos. time in that last samurai movie.

and last of the mohicans another bullsh-t movie.

i give much respect to the tony jaa ( ong bak -protector ) jet li , bruce lee , jackie chan , ( edward james olmos- latin actor ) > wesley snipes , ( black 70's movies >> jim browns , fred williamsons , jim kellys ) , michael jai wright , denzel washington , morgan freeman , samuel jackson , del roy lindo , larry fishburne and other great heroes of color. that i did not name

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 5:09 pm

Oh,I can buy this Jesus is black BS.... because it all makes perfect sense,,,

Christianity is the perfect exploit of all people, especially the naive....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 5:25 pm

WHO SAID HE WAS BLACK ? HE WAS CLOSER TO BLACKS THAN A WHITE PERSON THAT WAS THE TRUTH , EVEN HIS FAMILY RAN TO EGYPT TO HIDE AND BLEND IN. ...HE NEVER WENT EUROPE AND WAS CRUCIFED BY WHITE ROMAN

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 5:32 pm

ya.. really .. I dont care...

I am so not Christian, the point is nil.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 5:36 pm

SAYING JESUS WAS NOT BLACK IS LIKE SAYING ..EAST INDIAN & ABORIGINAL PEOPLE ARE NOT BLACK OR MADE OF AFRICAN DNA ...IF HE WALKED AROUD TODAY I BET HE WOULD GO THROUGH RACISIM FROM WHITE PEOPLE AND BE CALLED A SAND NIGGER......AND HE WOULD BE SHOCKED TO SEE WHITE EUROPEAN JEWS !! NOW THATS THE TRUTH

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 5:37 pm

80% of America CLAIMS they are righteous followers of Christ, 80% of Americans CLAIM they are Christians, Yet 80% of America Will burn with Lucifer.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 5:40 pm

Then what religion are you there all based off of people of color ....whats a european based religion ?? witch craft ??

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 23rd, 2006, 5:43 pm

NICKELS wrote:SAYING JESUS WAS NOT BLACK IS LIKE SAYING ..EAST INDIAN & ABORIGINAL PEOPLE ARE NOT BLACK OR MADE OF AFRICAN DNA ...IF HE WALKED AROUD TODAY I BET HE WOULD GO THROUGH RACISIM FROM WHITE PEOPLE AND BE CALLED A SAND NIGGER......AND HE WOULD BE SHOCKED TO SEE WHITE EUROPEAN JEWS !! NOW THATS THE TRUTH
He d be called a dirty taliban terrorist. Apart from that all monotheistic Religions come either from the middle east or far east.
None from Africa, none from Europe and none from America.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 5:44 pm

NICKELS wrote:Then what religion are you there all based off of people of color ....whats a european based religion ?? witch craft ??
what "RELIGION" am I?

that's like asking what team to I favor.

sorry... I dont like football, baseball OR basketball, and I dont have a RELIGION.... and neither does GOD.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 5:48 pm

when moses lead the hebrews from egypt he taught them egyptian knowledge and they based there religion off of the (kemet) egyptian knowledge & religion ........cause thats all moses knew and was schooled in and the hebrews had no knowledge of religion or a one god theory they were nomadic pagans .sits all based off of african religion KHEMET. ra was the one god and the reat were underling gods.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 5:50 pm

then how are you to know of the existence of a higher being ...its all the same its just given to us in diff formats but same result ending....all over the planet

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”