If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 5:53 pm

NICKELS wrote:when moses lead the hebrews from egypt he taught them egyptian knowledge and they based there religion off of the (kemet) egyptian knowledge & religion ........cause thats all moses knew and was schooled in and the hebrews had no knowledge of religion or a one god theory they were nomadic pagans .sits all based off of african religion KHEMET. ra was the one god and the reat were underling gods.

like Zeus was the ONE GOD and the rest were underling Gods
Hera would not like to hear that
like Odin was the ONE GOD and the rest were underling Gods...
I wonder what Loki did in this vapid stance? Or does Thor accept he is "less than"...

OSIRIS IS MAD!!! and ISIS is making plans of revenge.....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 5:55 pm

the 10 commandments were actually 9 in the book of the dead an egyptian african book...and that was written by native africans at least 500 to 1000 years before moses was born.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 5:56 pm

all greek gods were based off of egyptian african gods EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT .............honey do the homework

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 5:57 pm

NICKELS wrote:then how are you to know of the existence of a higher being ...its all the same its just given to us in diff formats but same result ending....all over the planet

because, unlike most of your entourage, I am not an idiot.

it is NOT all the same,,,
what IS all the same is the UNIVERSAL truth of tolerance and acceptance which is known as PEACE OF MIND... which you seem incapable.

only the lost need a leader.
only the insecure need an alibi.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 5:58 pm

thats called " biting " today in ebonics .....the same way you copy black music. and make white versions.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 23rd, 2006, 5:59 pm

NICKELS wrote:when moses lead the hebrews from egypt he taught them egyptian knowledge and they based there religion off of the (kemet) egyptian knowledge & religion ........cause thats all moses knew and was schooled in and the hebrews had no knowledge of religion or a one god theory they were nomadic pagans .sits all based off of african religion KHEMET. ra was the one god and the reat were underling gods.

But Jesus descended from the Israelites whose closest relatives are still arabs. In terms of language and race. So he was dark, but african black? I doubt it. The vast majority of the middle easterners at that time was not black.
If someone claims so, than why are they looking so different, brighter today? There must have been some massive mixing with europeans in the last 1500 years. Which didnt happen.
Middle Easterners always had a brighter skin colour as black africans and a darker as europeans and so had Jesus in my book.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 6:00 pm

non for you what are you babling about ????????? everything i stated is in european history and anthropology books .. argue with your own people now ....truth is here .

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 6:01 pm

african black like west africa ...west africa does not look like east africa ? what are you talking about .....wesley snipes dont look like ll cool j ...and will smith dont look like bernie mack !!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 6:02 pm

semetics wich are arab and hebrews did not look how they look today ...home girl wake up

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 6:05 pm

they were much darker thousand a years ago before mixing even more ....remember romans con quered and occupied the middle east just like other europeans........and greeks and romans dont look like vikings and irish people

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 6:06 pm

NICKELS wrote:all greek gods were based off of egyptian african gods EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT .............honey do the homework

yeh? so explain to me the difference between hindusim and sanskrit;
the similarities of native american grandfather and odinism;
the conflict between the americans and the middleeasterns

you have all the answers... does it mean you know better?

you can crawl out of my ass crack any time you like

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 6:09 pm

every country have different shades of people that are native to there own country .........like europe :: blond , brunette , red hair , brown .......eyes :: green blue hazel broewn , tan skin and pale types

african havesvery blackskin people to very light brown soft hair types

them days of portraying all blacks to wesley snipes & bernie mack are over ..........an ethiopian and somalian and fulanis dont look like a zulu or ghana or angolan.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 6:13 pm

NICKELS wrote:thats called " biting " today in ebonics .....the same way you copy black music. and make white versions.

oh ..HELL no...
one.. I am NOT a wigger
2. the music I listen to is further away from niggernoise than motown is from today's sound...

I DO NOT listen to C&W
I do not listen to anyhting that sounds like junglebeat

I do not listen to stupid remarks and beleive it to be gospel truth.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 6:14 pm

i didnt say i have all the answers .......i just know more than you .so thats makes me more knowledgeable and wiser .........not better. ..but with comments like being in your ass crack when i just gave you the best lesson you ever had in 15 mins you should be thanking me but instead you make foul comments like the savage you are so that DOES MAKE ME BETTER THAN YOU.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 6:15 pm

what music you listen too ???????/ i bet you it has a black origin ?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 6:16 pm

none for you wrote:
NICKELS wrote:thats called " biting " today in ebonics .....the same way you copy black music. and make white versions.

oh ..HELL no...
one.. I am NOT a wigger
2. the music I listen to is further away from niggernoise than motown is from today's sound...

I DO NOT listen to C&W

Realize quit acting like a white slut...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 6:17 pm

I was tryin to kick cool and kick it easy with you, but you fucked shit up with this niggertalk...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 6:18 pm

all musics beteween europe and america has changed because of black people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a fact

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 6:23 pm

BlaKK wrote:

Realize quit acting like a white slut...

well, for one,, a slut will agree with whatever you say, just to get what she wants, usually something out of a bag.

AND, you (or anyone else ) have never pimped me... so withdraw that crap.

nickelbag HAS to be right, and i am getting bored... he can be right.,..
how does it feel, nickelbag.. YOU ARE RIGHT@!!! does it make you happy? like as if i care....

yeah.. I am a slut... and you are a fat, balding white bitch...

does it make sense now?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 6:31 pm

LOL @ this white whore... Its not my fault you were raped by black dick, so get off that grudge ho. You probably wanted that shit, you ain't gotta lie. Black dick filled all your white holes.

And Ive seen a pic of you Realize, in fact I still have that hideous shit. Do I have your permission to post that filthy pic, the one where you look like a filthy crack whore.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 6:39 pm

none for you wrote:

oh ..HELL no...
one.. I am NOT a wigger

I DO NOT listen to C&W

not necessary. muthafuckas tryna be cool with you and have a civil conversation and you talk like this? If you weren't a woman and a senior citizen...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 6:45 pm

That's what I'm sayin nigga, Realize what happened to that half way intellect that you USED to have? Seems like that anger brought out the ignorance in you...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 6:48 pm

nickelbag HAS to be right, and i am getting bored... he can be right.,..
how does it feel, nickelbag.. YOU ARE RIGHT@!!! does it make you happy? like as if i care....

yeah.. I am a slut...

yes im happy to teach you i feel like an EGYPTIAN teaching a GREEK who came to learn in AFRICA........very pleasing

and your not a slut ...your just dumb bitter ass white chick whoe knows the truth deep down but dont want too face it cause she cant change her race and she is porbaly ashamed of the sh-t they done in the past and how the whole world of people of color see her with the exception of asian women who love ya.......but try and be more like JOHN BROWN. and except black culture you will be a better person like ELVIS , JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE , CHRISTINA AUGERILA , PARIS HILTON . PAUL WALL , HOGANS DAUGHTER , VANILLA ICE , FERGIE , ERIC CLAPTON , THE BEATLES , BEE GEES .....GET SOME SOUL homegirl take a hiphop dance class.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 6:52 pm

a matter of fact go pick up a real black dude and see what youve been missing ...try the big heavy thick mandingo stick. go find a black male stripper revue ........go there and take your pick. thats all you need is some chocolate

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 23rd, 2006, 6:54 pm

Eric clapton, Elvis all gave credit to black musicians at least, Beatles were just pop music, which a lot of people said was just white music.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 6:58 pm

beatles perverted black music and it sounded weird ........every music that is taken from blacks gets twisted to the liking of the people who takes it and it comes out different...like heavy metal it started from rock & roll ..then to rock then ...to metal and that sh-t sounds warped and demonic in white people hands.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 7:02 pm

This thread is a classic example of Streetgangs, it went from Jesus, to sluts, to Racism and now it makes a slow transition to music...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 7:04 pm

what was white peoples music before the influence of black music ...wasnt it >> classical , opera , folk country , polka ,native irish , and italian etc. music from europe

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 7:05 pm

black people had a big input into country and folk, white folk is like bluegrass. the original barbershop music was originally black also. We made alot of music gotta look in the history.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 7:07 pm

sorry true ....... jesus was dark skin : feet of burnt brass as of copper and here unlike to wool ......white as snow thats revelations excerpt ....he was near black semetic..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 7:08 pm

yeah i know about the input and contirbutions but i mean direct creative origin from us....wich is a wholeeeeeeeeeeeeee lot .

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 7:10 pm

we are transported to another country history erased and we still produce and create .even in brazil the main music is samba ....rose out of concrete.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”