If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering

Unread post by Tre » November 4th, 2006, 8:30 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:
Tre wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:I was so mad this subject just popped into my head at school the other day i ask myself this question why is his own people going threw so much drama from the start and as of today why.

So does anybody have any idea why the black lord put his people threw so much chaos over the past years?
If you believe what the bible says 'Satan is the ruler of this world' John 12:31 (at least until Jesus returns).

"The god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God" (2 Cor. 4:4).

Wouldn't his (Satan's) anger be directed toward those people that most resemble his Creators image and cast his ass out of heaven!

Although Satan hates every human being, it's interesting that his anger seems to be directed mainly toward the dark people of this planet and Jews (that have the oldest surviving monotheistic religion
).
So basically what your trying to say is that God is black and satan is white so he tries to make "black people" fall harder?
A better question would be.... Isn't the Book of Mormon supposed to be about God? So why is it in every Book of Mormon .... inside its cover.... it shows an image... the god of this world?? If you don't believe the white man to be the god of this world.... then what is his image doing in your bible??

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 8:53 pm

man, i beleive in god, but i have no primary religion, the rest of my family is religious but im not, who created the bible anyways???n if u have an answer 2 it (which most of u probably do) how do U kno this?? all of ya'll trynna preach this shit MIGHT be right(most likely not) and might be wrong, who kno's who is right????everybodys "supposedly" right, and they're religion is always "the right religion" thats why i have no religion, no matter wut u beleive in, everybody else is "wrong"...none of u fools that be trynna preach this religion shit kno wut ur talkin about, and i doubt any of u take it REAL seriously...everybody on here is talkin about how THEIR theory is the "correct" theory and that right there is bull$hit at its finest.... we cant go baq n time n see wut really happened anyways, we'll just have 2 wait till' that final hour n find out, hopefully u were sticking with the "right" religion and were preaching to the "right" god....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 8:54 pm

and im not trynna bash anybody's beleifs at all, i'd never make fun and joke around with religion, thats just real talk, ima tell it how it is, im not gonna stand here n choose a team(religion), ima keep it discreet ladies n gentlemen....

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » November 6th, 2006, 2:57 am

Black Jesus and devils aside… the brutha asked Why Are (we) Black People Suffering?
These are your words, your Gospel (outlook), your scripture homie...
BxxMILITIA wrote:SHIT, IT AINT OUR FAULT THESE EUROPEAN MOTHERFUCKERS WANNA fu-- EVERYBODY'S SHIT UP. IF THEY WOULDA STAYED IN THEY OWN COUNTRY AND NOT START TAKIN SLAVES FROM AFRICA OR TAKING NATIVE AMERICANS, SHIT WOULDA BEEN ALL GRAVY. WHITE PEOPLE GOTTA B IN the MIX ALL the TIME...OO WELL, BACK 2 THEE TOPIC...
Religion is not about choosing a team. Your religion is your outlook on life. The way you view the reality around you. Even gangbangers got a religion, but they prefer to call it a code. If you’re not following your own books, codes, scripture whatever… I think it needs to be pointed out!

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 6th, 2006, 8:52 am

so wut exactly r u pointin' out over here?????n i fit under the black categorie 2, even tho im not, so wut exactly r u sayin homie???i dont understand where ur commin from....my outlook on life aint got shit 2 do with anybody elses religion, im just sayin, who knows which religion is the right 1????n how do u kno this???

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 6th, 2006, 8:58 am

and why r u quoting my comments from a whole other thread thats obviously irrelivent 2 wut were talkin about dawg???

dont try 2 get at me if u dont kno wut ur talkin about nigga....

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » November 6th, 2006, 10:21 am

okay man, you seem very defensive, black category??? I don't know what the fuck you talking about now, so before I get all worked up over someone that's reading way too much into my post, why don't you just keep it movin man. I've tried to be nice, but right now you're acting like a lil bytch to me! Your'e right about one thing though.... what you have to say is irrelevant to this thread and any other! And I'm not about to keep going back and forth with a dude who's reading comprehension is fourth grade level. I don't know what else to say...

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering

Unread post by Manso » November 6th, 2006, 11:20 am

Tre wrote:
Aki no hay miedo wrote:
Tre wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:I was so mad this subject just popped into my head at school the other day i ask myself this question why is his own people going threw so much drama from the start and as of today why.

So does anybody have any idea why the black lord put his people threw so much chaos over the past years?
If you believe what the bible says 'Satan is the ruler of this world' John 12:31 (at least until Jesus returns).

"The god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God" (2 Cor. 4:4).

Wouldn't his (Satan's) anger be directed toward those people that most resemble his Creators image and cast his ass out of heaven!

Although Satan hates every human being, it's interesting that his anger seems to be directed mainly toward the dark people of this planet and Jews (that have the oldest surviving monotheistic religion
).
So basically what your trying to say is that God is black and satan is white so he tries to make "black people" fall harder?
A better question would be.... Isn't the Book of Mormon supposed to be about God? So why is it in every Book of Mormon .... inside its cover.... it shows an image... the god of this world?? If you don't believe the white man to be the god of this world.... then what is his image doing in your bible??

Huh? What do the pictures in the Book of Mormon have anything to do with the topic?

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » November 6th, 2006, 1:41 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:Huh? What do the pictures in the Book of Mormon have anything to do with the topic?
If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Are We Suffering

Until black people discontinue worshiping after images of false gods.... like the one in your pic.... coating their skin with layers of bleaching cream like they do on the islands. And stop buying into false doctrines that has little to do with us as a people.... black people will continue to suffer... fall harder!

ps

'If' Jesus Christ is black... there's no 'IF' for some of us!

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 6th, 2006, 2:15 pm

I know it you know and the whole damb black race know jesus christ is black point blank bih.

VybzKartel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VybzKartel » November 6th, 2006, 6:12 pm

Christ says his followers will suffer but they will get what they deserve when they go to heaven.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 6th, 2006, 6:48 pm

sound like niggas tro me.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 6th, 2006, 6:55 pm

WHO IS THAT PICTURE OF AGAIN .......people dont know that that is micheal angelos brother in law........thats who posed for that christ portrait. millions of people worshipping his brother law.

even the vatican will tell you that .........the knights templars brought back images of christ he was very dark .......thats why in some churches they have black statues of christ and mary. those are based from the original knowledge thousand years back.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 6th, 2006, 7:06 pm

but the religion and christ himself was no where near white .........or europe SOOOOOOOOOOO why are they so persistant on a SEMETIC religion .....semetics are people of color and half of them are near or if not black people..........if christ was alive they would call him a sand nigga. he would go through racisim from WHITES. ........they were racist enuff to change his image DAMNNNNNNNNN

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » November 6th, 2006, 10:24 pm

NICKELS wrote:but the religion and christ himself was no where near white .........or europe SOOOOOOOOOOO why are they so persistant on a SEMETIC religion .....semetics are people of color and half of them are near or if not black people..........if christ was alive they would call him a sand nigga. he would go through racisim from WHITES. ........they were racist enuff to change his image DAMNNNNNNNNN
Because Constanine had to make the choice. Rome was split between Christians an Pagans, so to avoid a civil war he declared Christianity the relgion of the Empire. Constantine actually remained a Pagan right up until his death then he was baptised.

The adoption of Christianity was kind of political. The Pagan religions were similar but not bounded an Rome needed something to semi-bind the population.

Christianity picked up many old European Pagan traits aswell..

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 7th, 2006, 5:34 am

NICKELS wrote:they were racist enuff to change his image DAMNNNNNNNNN
I think that is true. But dont you think blacks would have done the same, when the founder of their religion would have been white?

If i remember correctly Buddha was born in India, but yet Asians portray him as chinese-looking, no?

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 7th, 2006, 2:27 pm

VybzKartel wrote:Christ says his followers will suffer but they will get what they deserve when they go to heaven.
Who told you that must been on that pant.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 7th, 2006, 3:44 pm

okay man, you seem very defensive, black category???
im speaking about my skin color, dumbass

before I get all worked up over someone that's reading way too much into my post
hold up hold up, IM reading 2 much of ur post???if u havent notcied FAG, u quoted one of MY posts...u think ima let u talk about me???pleeze.. :roll:
I don't know what else to say...
because u dont HAVE anything else 2 say, nerd...

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 7th, 2006, 5:02 pm

Tre wrote:
Aki no hay miedo wrote:I don't "kiss on" or pray to images or symbols of Jesus anyways... Any picture I might have in my house or see is just there to as a SYMBOL to remind me of His perfect example, life, and sacrifice. I don't worship a picture or statue, etc.. like they do in some other religions. I'll tell u this though Jesus might not have been an "aryan" white man but he definetley wasn't black.
Have you ever seen the color of burnt brass my friend?

It's not twisting 'The Word' to state the obvious. On the other hand it's twisting 'The Word' to suggest 'burnt brass' might not be white but definitely not black??

If you have a problem with calling 'burnt brass' BLACK .... then it's you my friend with the problem.
Dude your like medio retardao... go back and read those verses. You were talking about the verses in Revelation right? Man people try to twist any little thing to turn it into something it's not. I don't know what version of the Bible you use but those verses used symbolic adjectives referring to the glory and power of Jesus Christ in the vision John was seeing. And if you want to read it literally in verse 16 it says
And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
now if you want to argue Jesus is black or whatever tell me when was the last time anything black, as in the color, could shine brighter than the sun? does that make any sense to you? Ah and if you want to be really stupid I guess you could argue he was part japanese too 'cuhz he was holding some ninja stars right?[/quote]

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » November 8th, 2006, 4:11 am

Since you don’t wanna keep it movin man we can go there...
BxxMILITIA wrote:so wut exactly r u pointin' out over here?????n i fit under the black categorie 2, even tho im not, so wut exactly r u sayin homie???i dont understand where ur commin from
BxxMILITIA wrote:im speaking about my skin color, dumbass
First… I don’t give a fuck about your skin color homeboi. You brought that shit up… not me!
I don’t know why you kicking and screaming that I’m trying to put you on some black team. lol. You a funny dude! Ain’t no one trying to recruit your dumbass!
BxxMILITIA wrote:hold up hold up, IM reading 2 much of ur post???if u havent notcied FAG, u quoted one of MY posts...u think ima let u talk about me???pleeze..
The question was posed to you in an earlier thread as to why Dominicans (or whatever the fuck you are) is so fucked up, and you gave this answer….
BxxMILITIA wrote:SHIT, IT AINT OUR FAULT THESE EUROPEAN MOTHERFUCKERS WANNA fu-- EVERYBODY'S SHIT UP. IF THEY WOULDA STAYED IN THEY OWN COUNTRY AND NOT START TAKIN SLAVES FROM AFRICA OR TAKING NATIVE AMERICANS, SHIT WOULDA BEEN ALL GRAVY. WHITE PEOPLE GOTTA B IN the MIX ALL the TIME...OO WELL, BACK 2 THEE TOPIC...
However, when I apply your response to blacks as a whole…. Suddenly you don’t agree with yourself?????

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » November 8th, 2006, 4:18 am

Aki no hay miedo wrote:now if you want to argue Jesus is black or whatever tell me when was the last time anything black, as in the color, could shine brighter than the sun? does that make any sense to you? Ah and if you want to be really stupid I guess you could argue he was part japanese too 'cuhz he was holding some ninja stars right?
Black holes are some of the brightest objects around. Millions or even billions of times more massive than the Sun, in fact they shine with the light of trillions of Sun. So of course something black in color, can be as bright… or even brighter than the sun!

It’s all symbolic homie, duh. ‘Burnt brass’ is symbolic of how dark Jesus was….is … and still to come!

There’s the Daniel description (Daniel 10:5-6) of God with LEGS AND ARMS like BURNISHED BRASS/COPPER with lightning. fire, glorious ‘beryl’ colors emanating all about him with the main factor being… ‘BLACK’ ‘COPPER/BRASS’ BURNISHED BRONZED FROM HEAD TO FOOT.

To verify the 'COPPER/BLACK/BURNISHED BRONZE' color from head to feet....here is Scripture describing an angel "there standing at the gate was a man whose appearance was like 'BRASS" aka BURNISHED BRONZE AKA COPPER AKA BLACK from head to foot (Ezekiel 40:3).

Also keep in mind that soon after Jesus was born, Herod sent his soldiers to seek and kill Jesus as an infant. To hide Jesus, his family fled with him to Egypt but pre-Arab Egypt was a society of dark-skinned Africans (as evidenced in their own hieroglyphs) and it would be idiotic to try hiding an Aryan baby there of all places. The land was referred to as Kemet (the Black land), for thousands of years, and themselves as "Kemetcu" (the black humans). The "father" of modern history ‘Herodotus’ acknowledged this when he said… "the Egyptians, Colchians and Ethiopians have thick lips, broad nose, wooly hair and are of burnt skin." Elsewhere, he actually referred to them as "black”.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 8th, 2006, 11:38 am

Tre wrote:
Aki no hay miedo wrote:now if you want to argue Jesus is black or whatever tell me when was the last time anything black, as in the color, could shine brighter than the sun? does that make any sense to you? Ah and if you want to be really stupid I guess you could argue he was part japanese too 'cuhz he was holding some ninja stars right?
Black holes are some of the brightest objects around. Millions or even billions of times more massive than the Sun, in fact they shine with the light of trillions of Sun. So of course something black in color, can be as bright… or even brighter than the sun!

It’s all symbolic homie, duh. ‘Burnt brass’ is symbolic of how dark Jesus was….is … and still to come!

There’s the Daniel description (Daniel 10:5-6) of God with LEGS AND ARMS like BURNISHED BRASS/COPPER with lightning. fire, glorious ‘beryl’ colors emanating all about him with the main factor being… ‘BLACK’ ‘COPPER/BRASS’ BURNISHED BRONZED FROM HEAD TO FOOT.

To verify the 'COPPER/BLACK/BURNISHED BRONZE' color from head to feet....here is Scripture describing an angel "there standing at the gate was a man whose appearance was like 'BRASS" aka BURNISHED BRONZE AKA COPPER AKA BLACK from head to foot (Ezekiel 40:3).

Also keep in mind that soon after Jesus was born, Herod sent his soldiers to seek and kill Jesus as an infant. To hide Jesus, his family fled with him to Egypt but pre-Arab Egypt was a society of dark-skinned Africans (as evidenced in their own hieroglyphs) and it would be idiotic to try hiding an Aryan baby there of all places. The land was referred to as Kemet (the Black land), for thousands of years, and themselves as "Kemetcu" (the black humans). The "father" of modern history ‘Herodotus’ acknowledged this when he said… "the Egyptians, Colchians and Ethiopians have thick lips, broad nose, wooly hair and are of burnt skin." Elsewhere, he actually referred to them as "black”.

actually copper nor bronze are the color black... Now if he were black why didn't they just say black? or even brown? Anyways... this is a never ending topic no matter what I say you're going to believe what u believe and vise versa and like I said in reality this topic has nothing to do with what the gospel is about and u can probably agree with me on that... hopefully. Ah and another thing... I'm dominicano too so why u sayin we f*** up? Man if u live in L.A. u probably don't even know one dominican since there's not that many.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 8th, 2006, 1:15 pm

Tre wrote:

I like to take things a little more literal. I'd like to think Jesus was literally of burnt brass, almost like IronMan from Marvel comics. I wouldn't be surprised if he could fly like IronMan and shoot beams from his hands. I'm almost certain that he could.

P.S. I'm joking. I could care less what color Jesus was or not. It makes for interesting conversation (sometimes down right stupid conversation too, as you can see from my post :P) but I think the point is senseless. If it came out that the Jesus religions have come to worship was indeed black, or whatever, it wouldn't make a licken different to those true followers. And for those racists out there that are hellbent on this bible thumping, hate mongering against anything not of them, it still wouldn't matter because they would deny the facts given to them.

The concept of religion may be great, and it may preach tolerance and forgiving and loving one another but rarely does it come out that way. It's like communism, in theory it's great but there's little hope it will ever play out like that.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » November 8th, 2006, 7:04 pm

Jesus was ethnically an Arab jew.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 8th, 2006, 7:09 pm

you religious blue eyes?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2006, 2:57 am

I was in the mall with my girl (the only reason I go in any mall) and I saw a sculpture of a white Jesus, I was finna burn that shit with my lighter but my girl started trippin. The thought of a white Jesus is pitiful, that shit gives a nigga nightmares...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 9th, 2006, 4:40 am

Sentenza wrote:
NICKELS wrote:they were racist enuff to change his image DAMNNNNNNNNN
I think that is true. But dont you think blacks would have done the same, when the founder of their religion would have been white?

If i remember correctly Buddha was born in India, but yet Asians portray him as chinese-looking, no?
i dasagree most boudha image aint sidarta who was indian !!!u have that fat boudha who is fat with a chineese look but note that that boudha actualy was chinese !!!and he isnt sidarta and u have also bodhidarma also known as damo he was also indian but believe me they partray him as he was and he doesnt look chineese ...also most boudha image protray him with closed eyes ...for bodhi darma he was the inventor of zen boudism or chan in china ...i went to shaolin temple in song shan deng feng in henan province ... were he was meditating in a cave for 10 years and found his way and invented chi kong wich is still a mysterie ..all drawings and statu of him in shaolin temple represent him as a darck skinned bearded guy with big eyes and they dont portray him as a chinese ....but tru that some statue of sidarta are a bit chinese alike but again since u cant c his open eyes and his hairs its hard to tell what etnicity they tried to push ....peace ..

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 9th, 2006, 1:11 pm

Ok, but i think you get my point......

That guy,who meditated for 10 years got me laughing. I have heard about him, that shit is weird to me. Respect for that.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 10th, 2006, 2:45 am

Sentenza wrote:Ok, but i think you get my point......

That guy,who meditated for 10 years got me laughing. I have heard about him, that shit is weird to me. Respect for that.
YEAH BUT ...lol wierd is the world of spirits ..wierd is the way i saw shaolin monks piercing stones with a finger wierd is that 99 year old monk standing his whole body on one finger wierd is the way i saw a monk puttin hands on top of a brik wall and asking me wich brick i want him to crack and i choosed the 4th than none of the top one got damage and i saw the 4th one gettin pulverised ...wierd is spirituality ..most western world did develop one side of the brain and i firmly believe bodhi darma wasnt wankin in that cave for 10 years !!!!wierd is the way people lost humility and wierdis the way people think they saw it all ..but the wierdest shit i when somoene say that he know the truth ...man im glad u got respect for that ...and wierd is myself

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » November 10th, 2006, 2:49 am

perongregory wrote:you religious blue eyes?
Nope. Not in the sense of a man made religion, but i believe there is something, maybe.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » November 10th, 2006, 2:51 am

BlaKK wrote:I was in the mall with my girl (the only reason I go in any mall) and I saw a sculpture of a white Jesus, I was finna burn that shit with my lighter but my girl started trippin. The thought of a white Jesus is pitiful, that shit gives a nigga nightmares...
The thought of lighitng a fire in a shopping mall shows how intelligent you really are.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 10th, 2006, 3:03 am

Suicide; are you seriously trying to speak on intellect? Come again, are you serious?

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”