If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 23rd, 2006, 8:19 pm

i kno wut ur talkin about nickels, i was stoped in the street by some nation of islam brothers and they asked me what nationality i was, when i told him i was dominican, he gave me some lecture about what my name really is and he put me under some categorie, along with the west indians and jamicans n puerto ricans, i forgot the name, but he read a part in the king james bible about how jesus had skin burnt brass as of copper and hair like wool that was as white as snow....n when he says skin burnt as brass copper n hair like wool, he's basically describing a black man...but thats a different religion and bible tho, jus had 2 bring that up real quik....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 8:32 pm

that sounds more like them lunatic iblack israelites.....them dudes thing anything dark or tanned is black , even italinas and greeks ...them dudes is stupid. back people are born black .......today people pick people to be black like its a club....................lmao

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 8:35 pm

I hate it when some fools dont study history deep enough and then make black people look like fools spouting some nonsense, yeah history been fucked with def. but you gotta search that shit thoroughly before you start making all kinda claims.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 8:36 pm

oh i got black in me .......oh theres a lot of black people in my country .........oh my grandfather is from jamaica .......oh my sisters boyfriend has a friend that knew a guy from britian that went o africa and shook hands with a african chief...so that makes me part black......lmao .....oh my childs father is black.......so !! its crazy these days i heard all type of sh-t.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 23rd, 2006, 8:39 pm

well, i consider myself a latino regardless, although my pops, my grand parents n my cousins r black as night...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 23rd, 2006, 8:40 pm

i aint necessarily black, im more like a caramel/almond type... 8)

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 8:41 pm

I consider you a black latino, cause face it, I f my ancestors got shipped to the dominican republic and yours got shipped to America I would be considered latino, and you would be considered black.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 23rd, 2006, 8:41 pm

NICKELS wrote:oh i got black in me .......oh theres a lot of black people in my country .........oh my grandfather is from jamaica .......oh my sisters boyfriend has a friend that knew a guy from britian that went o africa and shook hands with a african chief...so that makes me part black......lmao .....oh my childs father is black.......so !! its crazy these days i heard all type of sh-t.
ive never heard anyone claiming Black.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 8:42 pm

thats cus your from the land down unda mate!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 8:45 pm

yo bronx its the same bible just the old testament first half of the bible is the part of the koran.......they dont believe in the new testament the ending half of the bible

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 8:45 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:i aint necessarily black, im more like a caramel/almond type... 8)
but see I dont trip of that shit, cause im caramel, and my sister light as fuck that people call her a puerto rican but she play around and shit and call herself a prettyrican. but we dont trip of how black you are cus we know we all black and got a grip of diff. colors in our family.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 23rd, 2006, 8:46 pm

perongregory wrote:thats cus your from the land down unda mate!
Yeh we got Blacks here. Ive heard people say theyve got an Abo grandma or Abo somewhere down the line. But ive never heard anyone lie about having Abo ancestry.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 8:48 pm

yeah, but the aboriginee shit gets tricky, i consider them black but some of them dont think they are black and all kinda shit, I dont know.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 23rd, 2006, 8:48 pm

More ive never heard anyone going "yeh i got Black in me im cool" yeh Black power..

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 23rd, 2006, 8:49 pm

perongregory wrote:yeah, but the aboriginee shit gets tricky, i consider them black but some of them dont think they are black and all kinda shit, I dont know.
They fight with the Africans. They are Black, but a different kind of Black.

have you been to Australia before ?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 8:50 pm

nope, dont ogt the money to go, but when I get some ends and hit up Asia, then ill go to australia.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 8:55 pm

LOL get some 'ends', I thought that was strictly cali slang Peron...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 9:00 pm

I still say ends and niggas look at me like what.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 9:27 pm

Speakin on it I just re'd up on that quater sack maybe 20 minutes ago... Finna twist a bleezee.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 23rd, 2006, 9:49 pm

niggas say ends out here on the eastcoast 2, well in the bronx atleast...

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 23rd, 2006, 11:04 pm

If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Unread post by terren2000 » October 24th, 2006, 1:40 am

looneytunes1 wrote:The same could be said about the Jews. They are probably the most hated people of all time.
Actually, jews seem to prosper wherever they go, despite the sufferings.

They are very successful here in America.

And for some reason, America and many other countries, seem to run to their aid at any sings of disturbance.

Blacks suffer because of why the jews suffered. lack of knowledge.

Black people are lost in so many ways. Are family have been destroyed, our men and women are at odds.

Ive seen several groups enslaved, and still stayed true to themselves and family.

jews despite their hardships, stayed true to their heritage.

Blacks, weve assimilated way too much. Too many abortions, too many, victimizing of our women and children, and black on black crime.

All cultures suffered at one point.

For some reason, we cant find it in ourselves to work together.

Weve adopted a culture and system, that hasnt work for us in the way it has work for White Americans.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 7:43 am

terren2000 wrote:
looneytunes1 wrote:The same could be said about the Jews. They are probably the most hated people of all time.
Actually, jews seem to prosper wherever they go, despite the sufferings.

They are very successful here in America.

And for some reason, America and many other countries, seem to run to their aid at any sings of disturbance.

Blacks suffer because of why the jews suffered. lack of knowledge.

Black people are lost in so many ways. Are family have been destroyed, our men and women are at odds.

Ive seen several groups enslaved, and still stayed true to themselves and family.

jews despite their hardships, stayed true to their heritage.

Blacks, weve assimilated way too much. Too many abortions, too many, victimizing of our women and children, and black on black crime.

All cultures suffered at one point.

For some reason, we cant find it in ourselves to work together.

Weve adopted a culture and system, that hasnt work for us in the way it has work for White Americans.
Jews never suffered from a lack of knowledge...in fact their knowledge has made them survive. Other groups survive cause they put their group before others, blacks either put themselves as an individual before their race or accept everyone else before they realize it has to start at home. And blacks were never meant to asiimilate into this culture...there was a time in the 50's after WWII but we were excluded, white ethnics were finally accepted though.

User avatar
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 284
Joined: August 10th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Compton, Cali

Unread post by Manso » October 24th, 2006, 9:36 am

All races of man will suffer until they learn whatever lesson they need to learn and repent and turn to Heavenly Father. Until that happens people will suffer spiritually and temporaly. And another thing. Instead of worrying about what race Jesus was born into one should worry about following him. People waste their lives worrying about trivial bs that doesn't even matter after they leave this world.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 24th, 2006, 2:58 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:
perongregory wrote:yeah, but the aboriginee shit gets tricky, i consider them black but some of them dont think they are black and all kinda shit, I dont know.
They fight with the Africans. They are Black, but a different kind of Black.

have you been to Australia before ?
I have... I know what you speak of... the Australian aboriginals do not denounce thier color, they dont hold it over anyone as a weapon either.

They also are very different from the blacks of Africa and the middleast.
They also have a very unique spiritual belief

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 24th, 2006, 3:01 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering
because Christianity is loaded with guilt, accusation, contrition, condemnation, self flaggelation and all sorts of other debasing qualities...


it doenst matter what color Jesus is.,.. christians LOVE to suffer and cause suffering....

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Unread post by terren2000 » October 24th, 2006, 11:10 pm

perongregory wrote:
terren2000 wrote:
looneytunes1 wrote:The same could be said about the Jews. They are probably the most hated people of all time.
Actually, jews seem to prosper wherever they go, despite the sufferings.

They are very successful here in America.

And for some reason, America and many other countries, seem to run to their aid at any sings of disturbance.

Blacks suffer because of why the jews suffered. lack of knowledge.

Black people are lost in so many ways. Are family have been destroyed, our men and women are at odds.

Ive seen several groups enslaved, and still stayed true to themselves and family.

jews despite their hardships, stayed true to their heritage.

Blacks, weve assimilated way too much. Too many abortions, too many, victimizing of our women and children, and black on black crime.

All cultures suffered at one point.

For some reason, we cant find it in ourselves to work together.

Weve adopted a culture and system, that hasnt work for us in the way it has work for White Americans.
Jews never suffered from a lack of knowledge...in fact their knowledge has made them survive. Other groups survive cause they put their group before others, blacks either put themselves as an individual before their race or accept everyone else before they realize it has to start at home. And blacks were never meant to asiimilate into this culture...there was a time in the 50's after WWII but we were excluded, white ethnics were finally accepted though.
Lack of knowledge in a spiritual sense. meaning, not accepting christ and his teachings as a way of life.

As for as smarts go, they are very intelligent. but their sufferings were do to not accepting jesus christ as their Lord and Savior.

According to the Bible.

But I beleive they strive because they still have unity. they havent allowed the Holocaust to destroy them and their families.

Christians and catholics have abortions and get divorces more than any other religion.

Why? because they have assimilated. While the Amish and Jews styay ture to their beleif system?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 11:21 pm

thats not true, so many jews dont actually celebrate and abide byu their religions rules and I know a lot of em, they are jews in a cultural sense. THe Jews took this stance after the Holocaust: "Never again". If blacks took this stance we wouldn't be gettin fucked.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 337
Joined: April 13th, 2006, 6:55 am
Location: London, UK

Unread post by niro » October 25th, 2006, 9:56 am

duno y ppl causin arguments over this, u do kno that black ppl never were christian, chrisitianity was brought to them and sometimes forced upon them.

Black ppl had their own religions, just like wen ancient south americans like the mayans did.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 25th, 2006, 10:02 am

some blacks had their own version of christianity the coptic church. But the west africans and those they enslaved didn't practice christianity I thinki, but the truth is the religions that many Africans practiced were similar to Christianity in many ways thats why it wasn't that hard for Africans to convert cause unlike the stingy know it all Europeans they could see, hmmm this jesus guy, or this person and concept correlates with this in my religion its basically the same, just different names, and a diff. in how we carry out customs.

User avatar
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 284
Joined: August 10th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Compton, Cali

Unread post by Manso » October 25th, 2006, 12:43 pm

niro wrote:duno y ppl causin arguments over this, u do kno that black ppl never were christian, chrisitianity was brought to them and sometimes forced upon them.

Black ppl had their own religions, just like wen ancient south americans like the mayans did.
Actually the Mayans and other "Native American" tribes actually practiced Christianity a long time before Columbus came. Alot of the tribes were either killed off by others or assimilated into the ones that worshiped nature and animal gods, etc...

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 337
Joined: April 13th, 2006, 6:55 am
Location: London, UK

Unread post by niro » October 26th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:
niro wrote:duno y ppl causin arguments over this, u do kno that black ppl never were christian, chrisitianity was brought to them and sometimes forced upon them.

Black ppl had their own religions, just like wen ancient south americans like the mayans did.
Actually the Mayans and other "Native American" tribes actually practiced Christianity a long time before Columbus came. Alot of the tribes were either killed off by others or assimilated into the ones that worshiped nature and animal gods, etc...
and they say columbus discovered the americas, seems like sum other white guy discovered it before him if some south americans had been practicin christianity before he arrived

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”