If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 26th, 2006, 1:10 pm

Actually there were prophets in the americas almost 600 BC. And like Jesus Christ said in the Bible about his other sheep that will hear his voice he appeared to the natives of the americas too after his death.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » October 26th, 2006, 1:14 pm

I don't give a fu*k what anybody say the lord savior jesus christ is black off top if you don't agree what me or my race are telling you go somewhere else what the bullsh!t.

What does this topic has to do with wesley and bernie mack everybody stick to the subject.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 26th, 2006, 2:38 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:I don't give a fu*k what anybody say the lord savior jesus christ is black off top if you don't agree what me or my race are telling you go somewhere else what the bullsh!t.

What does this topic has to do with wesley and bernie mack everybody stick to the subject.
Man how u gonna try to correct people when u the dumbass that made this stupid ass thread trying to say that Jesus is black when there is not one drop of evidence that proves he was black. Man people nowadays come up with pure bs

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 26th, 2006, 2:41 pm

I agree here, What leads you to believe Jesus was indeed a blackmon TwoGlockz?

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » October 26th, 2006, 9:34 pm

perongregory wrote:thats not true, so many jews dont actually celebrate and abide byu their religions rules and I know a lot of em, they are jews in a cultural sense. THe Jews took this stance after the Holocaust: "Never again". If blacks took this stance we wouldn't be gettin #%@&.
Doesnt make it not true.

jews have a work ethic that help develop capitalism. They are diligent and strict to alot of their rules. Of cours ethis isnt concrete, you do have jews who arent into the custom.

But many millions, are still enriched in their customs and teachings.

Christians and catholics, have the highest rate of suicide and abortion, over any other religion.

We have abandoned our traditions, and jews have not. We continue to falter, while they continue to strive.

Not ture.

If Black took that stance, we'd be enriching ourselves, and developing our families and communities, instead of beating and degrading ourselves and children.

Why is it that blacks always want something? we dont need squat.

God will provide for blacks as he has for the Jews, as he did for our ancestors. And everything our ancestors died for, weve forfeited it to the American society.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » October 26th, 2006, 9:47 pm

niro wrote:duno y ppl causin arguments over this, u do kno that black ppl never were christian, chrisitianity was brought to them and sometimes forced upon them.

Black ppl had their own religions, just like wen ancient south americans like the mayans did.
yes, Blacks did have other religions, as did the Jews while they were in slavery.

but as the Jews saw the light, so did Blacks, and Blacks as did the Jews, once seeing the light were delivered.

Only difference is, we forfeited everything our fathers died for.

Weve gone backwards. And have pretty much crap and pissed on everything they accomplished.

Jews have a work ethic, I hate to admit, blacks dont have or teach their children.

Weve been institutionalized in the welfare system and with the poor man's mentality our sissy-fied leaders have oppressed us with.

That mentality is the downfall of Black man and black women.

Our grandmother and grandfathers never would have aborted their children, for some career goals and dreams.

Weve embraced that capitalistic mentallity. Blacks are too concerned with ice gold chains, and sisters are too concerned with shoes and clothes. We seem to have placed an emphasis on money, and it will be our downfall.

Money isnt the reason we overcame slavery. god and religios diligence got us out of those times. We got into racially divide school, not with money, but with unity and God.

We are weaker than ever spiritually. but we are satisfied in are quest because of our financial and political movement up the capitalistic ladder.

With the Christians and Muslims both fighting for hearts of the community, as fools we remain apart.

You will never hear Jews talk about the poor mans mentality.

Ive yet to hear the Jews give a speech on the germans Giving them handouts for their oppression.

how can you ask your oppressor for a means to survival? makes no freakin sense.

As long as you need your oppressor to survive, you will always be a slave, and our black mentally-deficient leaders aint learned squat yet.

Recognize. GGGGG GUNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 28th, 2006, 7:19 am

Ive yet to hear the Jews give a speech on the germans Giving them handouts for their oppression
Ah do some research.

Whats with this Jewish Black relationship, what you think your parralels or something :lol: Both struggling against the White man..

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 28th, 2006, 4:16 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:
Ive yet to hear the Jews give a speech on the germans Giving them handouts for their oppression
Ah do some research.

Whats with this Jewish Black relationship, what you think your parralels or something :lol: Both struggling against the White man..
stop posting some stupid shit all the time lil youngin ass wallaby.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » October 28th, 2006, 5:42 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:
Ah do some research.

do the research for me. And show me where the Jews continue to talk about themselves struggling, because of the germans.

Please show this classified research. And stop the arrogance, your grammar shows you should could it.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 28th, 2006, 7:50 pm

terren2000 wrote:
blue eyed devil wrote:
Ah do some research.

do the research for me. And show me where the Jews continue to talk about themselves struggling, because of the germans.

Please show this classified research. And stop the arrogance, your grammar shows you should could it.
got to thand it over there,,, the jewsare completely over it,,,, the ones who might have lived it will complain, but their progeny could really care less.
They dont live to blame others for their misgivings,,, they quietly strive to overcome them/

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 28th, 2006, 8:15 pm

they dont quietly strive to do shit. muthafuckas have no idea what they talkin bout. Jews look out for self, and build their shit up, and thats what everybody should do, especially blacks.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 28th, 2006, 8:21 pm

perongregory wrote:they dont quietly strive to do shit. muthafuckas have no idea what they talkin bout. Jews look out for self, and build their shit up, and thats what everybody should do, especially blacks.

I was wondering.... do your feet get screwed into the ground when you talk in circles like that?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 28th, 2006, 8:28 pm

none for you wrote:
perongregory wrote:they dont quietly strive to do shit. muthafuckas have no idea what they talkin bout. Jews look out for self, and build their shit up, and thats what everybody should do, especially blacks.

I was wondering.... do your feet get screwed into the ground when you talk in circles like that?
kinda clever, but my belief stands after knowing a number of jews personally for quite a while.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 28th, 2006, 10:08 pm

perongregory wrote:
none for you wrote:

kinda clever, but my belief stands after knowing a number of jews personally for quite a while.
I know a lot of jews,,,, they usually take the form of hippies or democrats

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 28th, 2006, 10:08 pm

perongregory wrote:
none for you wrote:

I know a lot of jews,,,, they usually take the form of hippies or democrats

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » October 29th, 2006, 1:19 am

Amen, exactly my point.

Oprah and many of our other leaders, can greatly change alot of our problems.

We just dont have that unity anymore.

We have enough people in economic and political high places to make a change.

But we beef with each other too much.

We hate on each other alot. Heck, Christians dont even get along. All these denominations.

Muslims and Christians are too big powerful groups, and we can do way more.

We need to start patrolling our own streets and demanding change.

people want blacks to stay in the community and build up.

ill stay if you can assure my safety, and my childs safety.

I know 3 cats today, who went to a girl house, and was killed for that reason only. he was in some1 elses hood, going to see a broad and got pop. one was a minister child.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 1st, 2006, 1:27 pm

BlaKK wrote:I agree here, What leads you to believe Jesus was indeed a blackmon TwoGlockz?
Cause the lord savior had dredlockz it's for a fact even it says in the bible that jesus is black.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 1st, 2006, 2:06 pm

haha u need to learn to read... Jesus had dreadlocks hahahaha man thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 1st, 2006, 2:25 pm

Nah nigga Sampsonite had dreadlocks that's in Genesis but they got cut off and he went crazy like I would, Decendenats of Solomon had dreadlocks thats in the Book of Kings and ancestores of David had dreadlocks, but Jesus himself did not have dreadlocks as it is not written, however when you do not comb your hair for months, dreadlocks will form... This is called the neglect method, I think thats what you mean nigga.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 1st, 2006, 3:03 pm

I've seen white stoner dudes with dreadlocks too... so I guess that argument doesn't really prove anything.... I guess whatever it takes for u ("2Glocks") to follow Him... just don't be disapointed if u end up meeting him and he aint black. haha

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 1st, 2006, 3:08 pm

I've seen white stoner dudes with dreadlocks too
Thats becuase they (White) have stolen our (Black) culture....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 1st, 2006, 3:47 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:I've seen white stoner dudes with dreadlocks too... so I guess that argument doesn't really prove anything.... I guess whatever it takes for u ("2Glocks") to follow Him... just don't be disapointed if u end up meeting him and he aint black. haha
nigga you be on that worship jesus shit and his race dont matter but constantly tryna tell someone he aint black.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 1st, 2006, 5:04 pm

perongregory wrote:
Aki no hay miedo wrote:I've seen white stoner dudes with dreadlocks too... so I guess that argument doesn't really prove anything.... I guess whatever it takes for u ("2Glocks") to follow Him... just don't be disapointed if u end up meeting him and he aint black. haha
nigga you be on that worship jesus shit and his race dont matter but constantly tryna tell someone he aint black.
cuhz he aint... and I aint on no "worship Jesus"/ "Jesus is cool" trip cuhz...but anywayz... I aint gonna sit here all day and read some bs by some idiots who don't know what the f*** they talkin about. Niggas think because they read some book that the opinion of that particular author is all they need to believe some bs. Y'all need to re-read the Bible cuz it dont say nothin about dreadlocks nor Jesus being black. Y'all need to stop spreading and believing "false doctrine" cuhz y'all just breeding more ignorance and stupidity and I see there's plenty of that on this forum.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 1st, 2006, 6:15 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:
perongregory wrote:
cuhz he aint... and I aint on no "worship Jesus"/ "Jesus is cool" trip cuhz...but anywayz... I aint gonna sit here all day and read some bs by some idiots who don't know what the f*** they talkin about. Niggas think because they read some book that the opinion of that particular author is all they need to believe some bs. Y'all need to re-read the Bible because it dont say nothin about dreadlocks nor Jesus being black. Y'all need to stop spreading and believing "false doctrine" cuhz y'all just breeding more ignorance and stupidity and I see there's plenty of that on this forum.
all the bible say is his skin is like burnt brass and his hair is like wool, and his eyes are red, reading that I know he aint the muthafucka I been seeing up in pictures and in movies all my life. and the bible talks about locks on numerous occasions actually.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 2nd, 2006, 9:26 am

Well the thing about the Bible is it says a lot of things literal and symbolic. Ignorant people take 1 or 2 verses and twist them. That's why there are 1000's of "christian denominations" each one twisting doctrine and only applying parts of their twisted doctrine which are convienient. God is a god of organization and truth not a god of confusion. One true God= One true church.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » November 2nd, 2006, 12:28 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:I don't "kiss on" or pray to images or symbols of Jesus anyways... Any picture I might have in my house or see is just there to as a SYMBOL to remind me of His perfect example, life, and sacrifice. I don't worship a picture or statue, etc.. like they do in some other religions. I'll tell u this though Jesus might not have been an "aryan" white man but he definetley wasn't black.
Have you ever seen the color of burnt brass my friend?

It's not twisting 'The Word' to state the obvious. On the other hand it's twisting 'The Word' to suggest 'burnt brass' might not be white but definitely not black??

If you have a problem with calling 'burnt brass' BLACK .... then it's you my friend with the problem.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 2nd, 2006, 12:33 pm

Well like I said before "My friend" we'll all find out some day sooner or later hopefully you'll recognize him.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 2nd, 2006, 1:18 pm

Tre wrote:
Aki no hay miedo wrote:I don't "kiss on" or pray to images or symbols of Jesus anyways... Any picture I might have in my house or see is just there to as a SYMBOL to remind me of His perfect example, life, and sacrifice. I don't worship a picture or statue, etc.. like they do in some other religions. I'll tell u this though Jesus might not have been an "aryan" white man but he definetley wasn't black.
Have you ever seen the color of burnt brass my friend?

It's not twisting 'The Word' to state the obvious. On the other hand it's twisting 'The Word' to suggest 'burnt brass' might not be white but definitely not black??

If you have a problem with calling 'burnt brass' BLACK .... then it's you my friend with the problem.

That looks like a Bead I would put on my dreadlocks nigga lemme get that shit.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » November 2nd, 2006, 1:53 pm

BlaKK wrote: That looks like a Bead I would put on my dreadlocks nigga lemme get that shit.
lol

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: If Jesus Christ Is Black Why Our We Suffering

Unread post by Tre » November 2nd, 2006, 2:07 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:I was so mad this subject just popped into my head at school the other day i ask myself this question why is his own people going threw so much drama from the start and as of today why.

So does anybody have any idea why the black lord put his people threw so much chaos over the past years?
If you believe what the bible says 'Satan is the ruler of this world' John 12:31 (at least until Jesus returns).

"The god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God" (2 Cor. 4:4).

Wouldn't his (Satan's) anger be directed toward those people that most resemble his Creators image and cast his ass out of heaven!

Although Satan hates every human being, it's interesting that his anger seems to be directed mainly toward the dark people of this planet and Jews (that have the oldest surviving monotheistic religion).

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 2nd, 2006, 4:52 pm

Tre wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:I was so mad this subject just popped into my head at school the other day i ask myself this question why is his own people going threw so much drama from the start and as of today why.

So does anybody have any idea why the black lord put his people threw so much chaos over the past years?
If you believe what the bible says 'Satan is the ruler of this world' John 12:31 (at least until Jesus returns).

"The god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God" (2 Cor. 4:4).

Wouldn't his (Satan's) anger be directed toward those people that most resemble his Creators image and cast his ass out of heaven!

Although Satan hates every human being, it's interesting that his anger seems to be directed mainly toward the dark people of this planet and Jews (that have the oldest surviving monotheistic religion).
So basically what your trying to say is that God is black and satan is white so he tries to make "black people" fall harder?

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 4th, 2006, 2:36 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:
Tre wrote:

So basically what your trying to say is that God is black and satan is white so he tries to make "black people" fall harder?
Basically homie is correct with his information i don't give a f*ck what anybody says.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”