Black and white mixes

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
UmanH-ay

Black and white mixes

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 22nd, 2006, 6:14 pm

Ok first of all in this case when you have a person who is mixed, usually their black side shows more clearer, but i was thinkin before if anyone remembers that guy who tried to start up a east coast version of the Aryan Brotherhood but it turned out his father was black, and his parents were ex civil rights workers, i havent seen a good picture of him but he managed to pull it off as bein "straight white"

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » October 22nd, 2006, 6:35 pm

LOL HE MUST HAVE FELT STUPID MAN AHAHAHAA

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 22nd, 2006, 6:51 pm

yeh i seen a pik of him somewhere on here..His Mum was a light skinnned Jamaican.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Black and white mixes

Unread post by A Ghost » October 22nd, 2006, 6:53 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:Ok first of all in this case when you have a person who is mixed, usually their black side shows more clearer, but i was thinkin before if anyone remembers that guy who tried to start up a east coast version of the Aryan Brotherhood but it turned out his father was black, and his parents were ex civil rights workers, i havent seen a good picture of him but he managed to pull it off as bein "straight white"

BAAHAHAHAHA!!

You mean he couldnt tell???? WTF???

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 22nd, 2006, 7:44 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:yeh i seen a pik of him somewhere on here..His Mum was a light skinnned Jamaican.
Yeah his father was the light skinned one, but still i dont know how he managed to fool his buddies, dude even had half brothers and sisters that were full black and he used to chill with them,Ill try find the article.

Just look at this dude, the dude off prison break

Hes part black
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wentworth_Miller

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 22nd, 2006, 7:49 pm

Looks like a ugly white boi to me, is he really mixed? If so with what?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 22nd, 2006, 7:59 pm

In his story, his father was a mix of jamaican and african american and german so i read, maybe his father was light skinned

anyway i found that article on that Guy who tried to start a replicated AB who was half jamaican

The article on him......
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelrep ... sp?pid=150

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 22nd, 2006, 9:26 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:In his story, his father was a mix of jamaican and african american and german so i read, maybe his father was light skinned

anyway i found that article on that Guy who tried to start a replicated AB who was half jamaican

The article on him......
He looks white....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 22nd, 2006, 11:36 pm

It isnt really a good picture so i heard, but from an article that described him it said if you knew he was half black, you notice his features, maybe he somehow kept the pigments in his body to a low.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 22nd, 2006, 11:43 pm

Looks like a ugly white boi to me
Was that neccesary or did you need to thrown that in to makeup for your lack of confidence in your chicken leg body...No wonder you need Tongan backup..

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 12:08 am

blue eyed devil wrote:
Looks like a ugly white boi to me
Was that neccesary or did you need to thrown that in to makeup for your lack of confidence in your chicken leg body...No wonder you need Tongan backup..
LOL!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 12:09 am

oh your racist your laughin at a racist post about a blakk from a white...the shit I hear daily from you, yet I see you doing the shit all the time.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 2:04 am

perongregory wrote:oh your racist your laughin at a racist post about a blakk from a white...the shit I hear daily from you, yet I see you doing the shit all the time.

"you hit like a bitch"

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 2:09 am

The article on him......
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelrep ... sp?pid=150[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHA LMAO DUMB F--K .....HALF JAMAICAN...LMAO

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 23rd, 2006, 2:14 am

Its no lie, read the article on dude, and it'll explain his past.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 23rd, 2006, 2:16 am

An Aryan Grows in Maryland
Aryan Unit One was hardly the first white-supremacist plot to hatch behind prison walls. It surely won't be the last. But it may well have been the only such effort to be spearheaded by a person of color.

The twisted tale of Aryan Unit One's commander-in-chief began in 1970, when Felton was born to a pair of civil-rights activists. His father, Calvin Felton, was a light-skinned black architect. His mother, Corinne Vincelette, was a white ex-nun with a Jewish grandparent.

Though his parents split when he was 2, Felton regularly visited his father and played hoops with his five half-brothers, all of whom identify as black. Vincelette raised him with a lesbian partner on a shady cul-de-sac in suburban Gaithersburg, Md., while she worked on prison reform for the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, D.C.

In this middle-class household steeped in tolerance, Felton grew into a gangly young man whose good looks reminded his mother of civil-rights leader Julian Bond. Tests showed that he had an approaching genius level, along with a prodigious vocabulary and a talent for drawing. But the tests showed something else, too: Felton was profoundly disturbed.

It was hardly a surprising diagnosis for a kid who, according to neighbors and school records, lobbed Molotov cocktails at neighbors' garages, tried to cut the electrical wires of a house across the street, attempted to stab a classmate in the eye, and got himself booted out of nearly every school he attended.

Felton was institutionalized for the first time at age 12, after chasing a neighborhood boy down the street with a knife. He spent his teenage years shuttling from psychiatric hospitals to schools and back.

After dropping out of the Mark Twain School for the emotionally disturbed at 17, Felton took to hanging out with local Skinheads. He shot smack, went to hardcore concerts and built a criminal record marked by impulsiveness. He stole bikes, cars, and even a piggy bank from the home of a fellow Skinhead's parents. At least once, he tried to kill himself.

After skipping out on a suspended sentence, Felton lit out on a cross-country spree, using different false names (including John Hinckley's) whenever he was nabbed for petty thefts. The spree came to a halt back east in 1990, when Felton got into an altercation with an officer who asked him to stop shouting obscenities.

When he was fingerprinted, police discovered that he had built up a pile of arrest warrants, including one for the savage beating of a Cuban-American taxi driver named Edward Torres. In what he described as a road-rage incident, Felton had taken a tire iron to Torres' head and left him for dead along a busy highway between New Jersey and New York City.

That incident bore the hallmarks of a racial attack. But, like everything else with Felton, the truth is more complicated. Felton was driving home from a concert that night with a black friend, Kenneth Gayle, who was then a senior at Rutgers University. Gayle backed up Felton's road-rage story, insisting that his friend "was not a racist."

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 23rd, 2006, 7:31 pm

Black and white mixes

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 7:35 pm

NICKELS wrote:Image

The article on him......
AHAHAHAHAHA LMAO DUMB F--K .....HALF JAMAICAN...LMAO[/quote]

Half Jamiacan? GAAAHAHAHAHAHA GTFOOH...

Anyway so I don't piss off christina, Yeah my daughter is mixed, European, Palestinian and Jamaican... Dude in that pic aint mixed with Jamaican, you would be able to see it in his characteristics even if pops was a "light skinned" Jamaican (Which is very fuckin rare).

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 23rd, 2006, 7:38 pm

This is completely in topic :D

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 7:39 pm

they said dude was part jamiacan meaning he was not raised there but one of his parents originated from there...hew must have been raised by his white parent

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 7:40 pm

and shes on the pro black side !!! and she was raised by a white mother and family memembers wierd but true.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 23rd, 2006, 7:43 pm

NICKELS wrote:and shes on the pro black side !!! and she was raised by a white mother and family memembers wierd but true.
LOL, you sound like there aren't whites that are cool with blacks....

:D

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 7:44 pm

have anbody ever noticed that a lot of biracial people are more pro - black than full blacks in the hood. ..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 7:44 pm

there are but she preach alot of black stuff.....i didnt think she would be that way since shes mixed

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 23rd, 2006, 7:44 pm

Got Dayum thats mad cute tell homegirl to get at me on the celly phone nigga 951-785-8545

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 23rd, 2006, 7:46 pm

her mom raised her as a black woman cause her mom know the truth, i heard of a few white moms raising they black kids like this.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 7:47 pm

she keep her hair in black hairstyles and she most if not only listens to old school black music. and her public comments are ususally uplifting for black women or people

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 7:48 pm

but her moms is white .........she dont know how to raise a person black.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 23rd, 2006, 7:49 pm

NICKELS wrote:there are but she preach alot of black stuff.....i didnt think she would be that way since shes mixed
Im not saying this is the truth, but do you think that maybe because shes mixed she might feel the need to prove herself?

Just curious..

:D
BlaKK wrote:Got Dayum thats mad cute tell homegirl to get at me on the celly phone nigga 951-785-8545
LOL! :lol: :lol:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 7:51 pm

i dont know maybe she find her black half more interesting ....black culture is pop culture these days.........

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 23rd, 2006, 7:52 pm

NICKELS wrote:but her moms is white .........she dont know how to raise a person black.
Yeah but if the mom hangs around Blacks a lot she will pick stuff up....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 23rd, 2006, 7:55 pm

NICKELS wrote:i dont know maybe she find her black half more interesting ....black culture is pop culture these days.........
Shes also from New York City and Ive noticed that a lot of people from New York are more socially concious

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”