The REAL reason why Africa is so messed up

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

The REAL reason why Africa is so messed up

Unread post by A Ghost » October 24th, 2006, 11:19 am

http://www.fresno.k12.ca.us/schools/s09 ... ialism.htm

ImageImage

Quote:

"We live in a world today in which the consequences of nineteenth-century Western imperialism are still being felt. A third aspect of Western expansion was that European states established vast political empires, mainly in Africa but also in Asia. This "new imperialism" occurred primarily between 1880 and 1900, when European governments scrambled frantically for territory. White people came, therefore, to rule millions of black and brown people in Africa and Asia. The causes of the new imperialism are still hotly debated. Competition for trade, superior military force, European power politics, and a racist belief in European superiority were among the most important."

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 24th, 2006, 11:19 am

I know this sounds weird coming from a white boy, but Europe decimate Africa.

That's why, in my opinion, what's yours?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 24th, 2006, 11:20 am

Decimated*

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 7:39 pm

only two countries left untouched in that great continent, the great ancient empire of Abyssinia (Ethiopia) and Liberia the land of freed American slaves. And it dont matter in the 20th century Italy took Ethiopia.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 7:47 pm

Its that white imperialism coupled with white ignorance... Makes me think twice about my stance on affirmative action, I'm against it because I take it as an insult, its belittling, I don't want shit from anybody of white, yet on the same token they the govt owes us everything, because they stripped our land for its diamonds, raped our women and kids, slaughtered our people though mass genocide, stole our commodities, and disrupted our only means of commerce, that said they the govt owes us everything... They owe us there lives...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 7:48 pm

Pay up

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 24th, 2006, 8:08 pm

shit, they were suckin africa up 4 all they natural resources huh? :?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 8:11 pm

yep and latin America too, dont forget. there's just a trend now in Latin America to get the western yoke off their back and start taking care of their people first instead of lickin up western nut.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 8:16 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:shit, they were suckin africa up 4 all they natural resources huh? :?
They still are nigga, Rex Tillerson and his company Exxon Mobile are molesting Sudan as we type...

And I agree with my nigga Peron on that Latin Anti-Capitalist Anti-imperialistic rebellion mentality that is in effect right now in Latin America...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 8:18 pm

thats waht we all need to do get that imperialism off of ud and stop buying into that shit, thats not our culture and its fuckin us up. thats what BAob marley was talkin about in so many songs. WAR, thats my song by Bob right there.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 8:21 pm

That song war was actually a speech, written by H.I.M.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 8:23 pm

His Imperial Majesty

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 8:23 pm

yep, haile sellaise was the man, held his own against the coward as Italians who had tanks, machine guns, chemical gases and shit, while the ethiopians rode on horses like proud warriors and gave there all. America wouldn't let black Americans go fight for Ethiopia but they let them go fight the Japanese and Germans for their people (Europeans, fellow Americans).

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 24th, 2006, 8:38 pm

TRUE I REMEBER THAT !!!! they would not let blacks americans go fight for there brothers in ethiopia ........... the devils , we was about to put it down for unity. imagine > crips- bloods -gd- bps- BGF -kumi -vl unifying against the racisim in sudan today fly allof them over there to bang on them muther fuchs ....LMAO.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 8:43 pm

man they would never allow that. I remember reading some white slave owner talking about how whites had to keep oppressing blacks because white oppression got to a level that if the blacks ever got the upper hand whites would have hell to pay. Shit was kinda funny.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 24th, 2006, 8:49 pm

They still are nigga, Rex Tillerson and his company Exxon Mobile are molesting Sudan as we type...

And I agree with my nigga Peron on that Latin Anti-Capitalist Anti-imperialistic rebellion mentality that is in effect right now in Latin America...
Are you convienently forgetting about the Chinese. They own alot in Africa.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 24th, 2006, 8:51 pm

^^^damn speak of the devil...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 8:52 pm

haha, that shit was perfect

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 24th, 2006, 8:52 pm

perongregory wrote:yep, haile sellaise was the man, held his own against the coward as Italians who had tanks, machine guns, chemical gases and shit, while the ethiopians rode on horses like proud warriors and gave there all. America wouldn't let black Americans go fight for Ethiopia but they let them go fight the Japanese and Germans for their people (Europeans, fellow Americans).
The Italians were pathetic during WW2. Even if they had of let them fight, they would have been slaughtered. If Germany had reserves, they would have suffered the fate of many European countries..

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 8:53 pm

The Chinese have a politico-economic influence over Southern African regions and regimes, but I wouldn't necessarily say they own Parts of Africa, Africa is of it's own...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 8:55 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:
perongregory wrote:yep, haile sellaise was the man, held his own against the coward as Italians who had tanks, machine guns, chemical gases and shit, while the ethiopians rode on horses like proud warriors and gave there all. America wouldn't let black Americans go fight for Ethiopia but they let them go fight the Japanese and Germans for their people (Europeans, fellow Americans).
The Italians were pathetic during WW2. Even if they had of let them fight, they would have been slaughtered. If Germany had reserves, they would have suffered the fate of many European countries..
the black Americans would've been slaughtered or the Italians? America dont give a fuck about blacks, and if they realy cared about the Axis expanding they shoulda let blacks go fight for their people, America let Italy take over Ethiopia.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 24th, 2006, 8:56 pm

BlaKK wrote:The Chinese have a politico-economic influence over Southern African regions and regimes, but I wouldn't necessarily say they own Parts of Africa, Africa is of it's own...
They "own" all the companies. infact the Africans have been complaining (within their rights) that the Chinese have been working them like slaves..

But it would be good too see Chinese, Indians, Russians etc etc moving en masse to Africa. because Africans dont have diversity.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 8:59 pm

China is placing an infrastructure in that continent, plus they are teaching Africans skills, and shipping African students to Chinese universities. Fuck Russia, racist ass country, they dont need to be in Africa. And the Indians they have their own self-hatred, Aryan born racism so I'm not sure about them being in Africa either.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 24th, 2006, 9:00 pm

the black Americans would've been slaughtered or the Italians? America dont give a fu-- about blacks, and if they realy cared about the Axis expanding they shoulda let blacks go fight for their people, America let Italy take over Ethiopia.
The Black Africans. There wasnt a chance in hell that they could hold back the 3rd reich. Most European countries couldnt hold them back.

You should already know about World politics at that time, so im not going to get into an argument on why the Americans should or shouldnt have stuck it in for the Ethiopians.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 9:01 pm

It was Italy against the Black Africans, you dont think American soldiers coul've repelled the Italians? Come on.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 24th, 2006, 9:04 pm

perongregory wrote:China is placing an infrastructure in that continent, plus they are teaching Africans skills, and shipping African students to Chinese universities. fu-- Russia, racist ass country, they dont need to be in Africa. And the Indians they have their own self-hatred, Aryan born racism so I'm not sure about them being in Africa either.
With India an China expanding rapidly Africa is the place to go. People say the Imperial powers stole everything, BS, theres a huge amount of resources in Africa waiting to be tapped.

China is putting that infastucture for themselves. Shit i read that on a pan-African site ages ago. The Chinese ae schneakily moving in where the Whites left off, but they are more determined..

Of course its not going to be like imperialism, but under the guise of diversity an ummm helping out the Africans.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 9:06 pm

Time will tell...Africans are aware of this and have posed concern about the Chinese on some sneaky shit, but its an alternative when the last exploitative group didn't really do shit, and continues to take natural resources. Africa needs the Infrastructure, thats one of the main things holding them back.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 24th, 2006, 9:07 pm

perongregory wrote:It was Italy against the Black Africans, you dont think American soldiers coul've repelled the Italians? Come on.
Armed African-American soldiers mmmm perhaps :?

You got a link about these American soldiers who wanted to go to Ethiopia. I dont really know much about the war between italy an Ethiopia..

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 24th, 2006, 9:08 pm

Time will tell
Indeed, 50 years ago Rasta spoke those words, speaking on the same unresolved matter...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 9:08 pm

I'll try to find somehting I was reading about it long time ago, and then a herad a speecdh from a black WWII vet who talked about it.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 24th, 2006, 9:12 pm

I forgot, Ethiopia beat the first Italian invasion of their country in the 1890's.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 24th, 2006, 9:20 pm

perongregory wrote:Time will tell...Africans are aware of this and have posed concern about the Chinese on some sneaky shit, but its an alternative when the last exploitative group didn't really do shit, and continues to take natural resources. Africa needs the Infrastructure, thats one of the main things holding them back.
You really think that :? Do Whites care about how suburb after suburb city after city turn into ethnic ghettos. Do Whites care about the increasing Illegal immigration into America that is driving wages down. Shit ive even read stuff where African-Americans are ranting on about how theyre losing there jobs to Illegal immigration. Race aside, they still got their families to feed, an theyre losing jobs that once African-Americans took..

Have Whites taken action against our dying population, nope.

What chance is there for Africa against the "to be" richest nation on the earth, there is none. Africa is going to get fucked over, right before their eyes (just like us) an they arent going to do a damn thing about it..

Protest, then the Chinese will threaten to take away their help.

Just like how Mugabe got rid of the White farmers then wanted them back. But wait the Chinese are taking off where the White man left off.
Theres lots of Chinese in Zimbabwe (so i heard)

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”