best quote ever

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

best quote ever

Unread post by Invincible » November 10th, 2006, 3:31 pm

I am reading this book called "Murder on the rails" which is a true story about this ftra member (homeless rail riding white gang) sidetrack whose name was robert Silveria who killed like over 20 people, and here is a story about one of his victims who was a college student who liked riding the rails and hanging out with some od those guys on hsi free time:
Silveria recounted how he walked into a camp, where Garfinkle and three other riders told him that he was trespassing, that it was their camp. Silvera said, "I go wherever I like." Michael should have run for his life than, but instead he and his companions pulled out and brandished ax handles, challenging the intruder. Silveria pulled out a 9mm handgun. Michael Garfinckle was the nearest to Silveria. The others scattered, running for their lives. Michael made a move to run too, but he tripped. By than Silveria's rage was in full control. He put away his gun, but he was still going to teach him a lesson. Pulling out his goon stick, Silveria moved to stand over the young student before he could rise back to his feet and said, "Welcome to the last day of your life." Than Silveria's fury lashed out as he pounded Garfinkle with the axe handle.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 10th, 2006, 3:35 pm

here is more info thats pretty entertaining to read about this guy:
"I stabbed an old vet living along the tracks with a dog." Silveria pointed to a spot in Albany, "I stabbed the dog too".

A few moments later, Silveria's mother phoned pushing back the scheduled interview that was to follow till later. Harper told me that his impression was that Silveria's mother was very upset and crying and that Silveria tried to soothe her. "At least now, mom, people won't be getting hurt because of me." he said.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 10th, 2006, 3:53 pm

you like that sick shit huh, that masochistic type shit.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 10th, 2006, 3:58 pm

I just find it funny how he said "welcome to the last day of ur life". Its not like you dont brag about gang banging and blood and cripp shit so dont tell me thats any different.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 10th, 2006, 4:00 pm

quote me. Oh yeah, you cant. Dont generalize. YOU take pride in that masochistic sick shit, of course, thats when it's done by whites.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 10th, 2006, 4:02 pm

so all the black posters here bragging about gang banging and black on black killings as well as how tough their hood is because of all this is different how?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 10th, 2006, 4:04 pm

what do I have to do with those people? Again, YOU, like that masochistic, sick type shit. How old are you Invincible? Did you take an active interest in your education?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 10th, 2006, 4:15 pm

so how is drive by shootings or prison stabbings less masochistic than this? I remember many members of this forum like that one pink something dude claiming his hood in new york is so hard because of that type of shit or robberies and stuff, trying to pump it up.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 10th, 2006, 4:16 pm

I bet blakk would also be one of them saying how hard he is casue hes form the ghetto, or how hard his hood is becasue of that stuff, so why are you singling me out?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 10th, 2006, 4:21 pm

Cause you like that masochistic shit and masochistic criminals. In prison you don't have burners so you gotta use shanks/bangers all that shit. but this guy you just posted beat someone to death with an axe handle when he coulda popped him in the head. I only see you, also blakk (and people talk to him about it) talking about that graphic violent shit. But I did't say anything was wrong with it, I just said you like that shit, and you got all defensive.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 10th, 2006, 4:47 pm

A best quote?

"You are the sum total of all your beliefs, and your beliefs are always subject to change as your knowledge base expands. Most people refuse to accept a new belief simply because it contradicts their present belief system... "

"To continue to believe in a proven falsehood is detrimental to the believer. One must never be afraid to evaluate new information and accept it if it is proven to be true. People fear instability, therefore it is natural for them to resist the destruction of their old belief system until they have an accaptable belief system to replace the old one. "

-From: The Browder File- Anthony T. Browder/ "22 Essays on The African American Experience"

:arrow:

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » November 10th, 2006, 6:08 pm

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste."
....................................Arthur Fletcher

A little history of the man:
Arthur Fletcher (born December 22, 1924 in Phoenix, Arizona, died July 12, 2005 in Washington DC) was an American government official, widely referred to as the "father of affirmative action"; he was largely responsible for the Revised Philadelphia Plan. An African American and a Republican, he served in the Nixon, Ford, Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations. In 1995, he briefly campaigned for the Republican presidential nomination.

As head of the United Negro College Fund, he coined their slogan, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 10th, 2006, 6:38 pm

Invincible wrote:so all the black posters here bragging about gang banging and black on black killings as well as how tough their hood is because of all this is different how?
Haha you sunk to there level

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 10th, 2006, 6:55 pm

I was just tyring to make a point, that you never know you you mgiht come across and what theyll do to you, also anyone including a college kid could become involve din gansgta stuff or the outlaw lfiestyle so you shouldnt judge a book by its cover and get over his head, also just because the area isnt a ghetto in la doesnt mean it aint just as dangerous.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 10th, 2006, 7:04 pm

according to the amazon.com editorial review the man's body count might have reached triple digits.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 10th, 2006, 7:11 pm

perongregory wrote:Cause you like that masochistic shit and masochistic criminals. In prison you don't have burners so you gotta use shanks/bangers all that shit. but this guy you just posted beat someone to death with an axe handle when he coulda popped him in the head. I only see you, also blakk (and people talk to him about it) talking about that graphic violent shit. But I did't say anything was wrong with it, I just said you like that shit, and you got all defensive.
i hope he pulls through

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”