Dreaming of a Black Christmas

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Dreaming of a Black Christmas

Unread post by 'X' » December 16th, 2006, 1:07 pm

I'm Dreaming of a Black Christmas
By Min. Paul Scott

The scriptures record that the true worshipers of the Father
will worship him in Spirit and Truth. This is very important
for Afrikan people to remember during this holiday season.

Every year, our people are bombarded with images of a white
baby Jesus, a white Joseph and Mary, white angels, etc.
While on the surface this seems like a harmless expression
of the "holiday spirit," in reality it serves to reenforce
the dominance of Eurocentric Christianity and the brain-
washing of Afrikan people. It also hides the fact that
what is known as "Christianity" is actually one of the many
African religions originating from Northeast Africa which
is misnamed the "Middle East."
Most importantly, it tries to
hide the fact that the sweet little blue eyed, blond haired
Jesus child was really Yeshua the Black Revolutionary Messiah.

Let us first look at the history of what is called
Christianity. "Christ" is derived from the Greek word
"Christos" which means anointed. The Hebrew word for
anointed is translated as "messiah." The word "Jesus"
is derived from Greek word Ieosus, in Hebrew the word
is Yeshua.

The reason that the Greek terms are used instead of the
Hebrew has nothing to do with "religion" but the beginning
of white world domination which can be traced back to the
conquest of Alexander the so called Great in 332 BC. It was
his goal to "Hellenize" (to make Greek} the world. This
trend of Euro-domination and Hellenization was carried on
through the Roman Empire to the present. So when Yeshua
(Jesus) was born that area of Northeast Africa was under
European conquest by way of the Roman Empire. So the version
of Christianity that spread throughout Europe was the
Hellenized version. It must be noted that the religion also
spread into parts of the rest of Africa and Ethiopia was the
first "Christian" country.
As the religion spread throughout
Europe it mixed with European culture, white supremacy and
European nationalism. Eventually, it failed to remain the
religion of the poor and oppressed suffering under Euro-
domination but became the religion to promote the supremacy
of the European just as Hellenization had promoted the
supremacy of Greek culture.

During the 15th and 16th centuries, at the advent of the
African Holocaust (slave trade} European artists were
commissioned to draw pictures of Europeanized biblical
characters as Pope Julius II commissioned Michaelangelo.
So the prophets became Europeans and Yeshua the Black
Revolutionary Messiah with hair like wool and feet like
brass who fought against oppression became the blue eyed,
blond haired Jesus Christ, the ambassador of the European
domination of all nonwhite people. The theology of African
liberation became the theology of white supremacy.

When our ancestors were kidnapped and brought to America, it
was not the teachings of Yeshua to which they were exposed
but Eurocentric Christianity. Since our people were not
allowed to read, they were taught by white missionaries
and preachers who told them about a white God, a white
Jesus, white prophets and a white heaven. The fact that
"Christianity" was their religion was hidden and they were
told that it was the white man's religion that originated
in Italy and it was the "white man's burden" to teach it to
the "heathen" Africans. Our ancestors were told that if they
would only be "good slaves", not cause any trouble and not
steal "massa's" chickens that when they died they would go
to heaven
and become "white as snow."

Since the enslaved Africans were not allowed to read,
they accepted this theology as "the Gospel." In fact the indoctrination was so strong that many of us still believe
this plantation theology and feel that the teachings of
Yeshua are a gift from the white man.

This is especially evident during the Christmas season when
we are seduced into becoming "honorary Europeans" if only
for one day.

We must not let anyone try to tell us that we are less
"Christian" because we reject the Eurocentric theology. We
are the Messianic Disciples of Yeshua and it is our duty to
teach the TRUTH. So I urge you to join us in the "Dreaming
of a Black Christmas Campaign."

We ask you to 1) make sure that all your friends and family
members are aware of the campaign 2) tell our brothers and
sisters, if they feel that they must decorate, to take down
the Eurocentric images of the Christmas story and put up
Afrocentric images 3) use your local media, especially
Black talk shows to spread the word about the campaign.

If we unite, to borrow from a popular song "this Christmas
will be unlike any other Christmas" but this Christmas will
be the Christmas of our Liberation!

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 16th, 2006, 3:30 pm

go to sports authority, they have black christmas songs,, ie 'Santa wuzza Black Man'

ChrisF202
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChrisF202 » December 17th, 2006, 8:58 am

dude grow the fuck up you racist shithead.

So what if Jesus was White? So what if everyone dosent bow down and celebrate the Black man? Grow up for once, I am so freaking sick of the little Black babies crying over everything and blaming everything on White people.

Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wisdom » December 17th, 2006, 12:15 pm

ChrisF202 wrote:dude grow the fu-- up you racist shithead.

So what if Jesus was White? So what if everyone dosent bow down and celebrate the Black man? Grow up for once, I am so freaking sick of the little Black babies crying over everything and blaming everything on White people.
''dude'' who sounds like the one crying? this is a forum on RACE AND ETHNICITY..we can post what the fuck we wanna post.. if X wanna share with us what he's found then he can do that...if your sick of it then keep steppin..no ones asking you for your opinion ''dude''

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 17th, 2006, 3:34 pm

Wisdom wrote:

''dude'' who sounds like the one crying? this is a forum on RACE AND ETHNICITY..we can post what the fu-- we wanna post.. if X wanna share with us what he's found then he can do that...if your sick of it then keep steppin..no ones asking you for your opinion ''dude''
what ever helps you believe in what you believe in,,, if believing jesus was black, makes you a better christian then so be it...
santa is a myth and i know that you arn't going to want your black children thinking some white guy is breaking into your house and leaving shit behind... since that would sort of take away from the appreciation of them reciving gifts that are actually from you and not the jolly white guy.

IM JUST SICK OF EVERY ONE MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEIR SHORT COMINGS MAN UP BITCHES.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 17th, 2006, 9:17 pm

Actually Jesus WAS black, even the bible said that his hair was "thick and course" or some shit.

I know the story says he was born in Bethlehem, was that a part of Africa back then or no?

Now whether you believe he was "God on Earth" is up to you, but he did exist.

Capo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capo » December 17th, 2006, 9:33 pm

Just because he has curly hair didn't mean he was black. Look at how many middle-eastern looking men from around those parts have curly hair :roll: It's also written that physically he wasn't differently looking from his entourage (I don't see how there are so many blacks living in these parts even today, majority look middle eastern) and that he was just 'plain looking' in prettiness and nothing extraordinaire which would have made him noticeable out of the crowd physically.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2006, 9:43 pm

nah, actually he was ugly, and a lot of arabs have straight hair. muthafuckas with curly hair you know they got black in they ass. "skin like burnt brass", damn thats dark ass fuck, "red eyes", musta been off that green, hair like lambs wool, that shit aint curly, thats thick and coarse and whats that adj. they use for negro hair, oh yeah nappy. Jesus musta been a homie, or had excessive amounts of black in him, or semites back then musta looked black.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 17th, 2006, 9:45 pm

Capo wrote:Just because he has curly hair didn't mean he was black. Look at how many middle-eastern looking men from around those parts have curly hair :roll: It's also written that physically he wasn't differently looking from his entourage (I don't see how there are so many blacks living in these parts even today, majority look middle eastern) and that he was just 'plain looking' in prettiness and nothing extraordinaire which would have made him noticeable out of the crowd physically.
If his hair was just like the rest of his people then why did it make special mention of it?

Have you ever seen a blonde white person walk over to another blonde white person and say, "My goodness your hair is blonde! I've never seen blonde hair before!"

Capo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capo » December 17th, 2006, 10:03 pm

The simple reason they would've taken the care to describe such a detail like that and not the blond white person is because HE was the 'son of God' and not the blond?? :roll: And it's not described in a way as to being 'spectacular' hair neither, just to plainly describe how some aspects of him looked like like it's nothing great.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/scien ... index.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3958241.stm

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 17th, 2006, 10:04 pm

Wisdom wrote:

if your sick of it then keep steppin..
Well said...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2006, 10:07 pm

jesus is black.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 17th, 2006, 10:12 pm

Capo wrote:The simple reason they would've taken the care to describe such a detail like that and not the blond white person is because HE was the 'son of God' and not the blond?? :roll: And it's not described in a way as to being 'spectacular' hair neither, just to plainly describe how some aspects of him looked like like it's nothing great.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/scien ... index.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3958241.stm
Well he didnt have blue eyes and blonde hair thats for sure

Capo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capo » December 17th, 2006, 10:14 pm

Actually, at the moment he IS as much black, as white, as asian, or anyway looking that you despise. If you'd love him for his skin color, best believe he'd just return in a skin color you don't like just to see what you're really made of. :)

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2006, 10:16 pm

if they portray him as lily white for thousand of years why am I just gonna start believen fools right now? You aint gonna fool me multiple times.

Lambs wool isn't curly shit is nappy and thick, brass is already dark so burnt brass is dark as fuck. Egypt in Africa, Jesus kicked it there (before the Arabs ruled the land) and he didn't stick out. Egyptian (african) Christianity predates white christianity and they always portrayed Jesus as black. Jesus was black or had a grip a black in him to me.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 17th, 2006, 10:17 pm

Capo wrote:Actually, at the moment he IS as much black, as white, as asian, or anyway looking that you despise. If you'd love him for his skin color, best believe he'd just return in a skin color you don't like just to see what you're really made of. :)
how you know? you aint that man. we'll see when revelations is posed to pop off or whatever.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 17th, 2006, 10:23 pm

Capo wrote:Actually, at the moment he IS as much black, as white, as asian, or anyway looking that you despise. If you'd love him for his skin color, best believe he'd just return in a skin color you don't like just to see what you're really made of. :)
Aint nobody coming back, Jesus died when they strung him up on that cross. End of story

Capo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capo » December 17th, 2006, 10:25 pm

As for hair like wool, doesn't that come from the description where he is all in white, the transformation, all in his glory, as in hair WHITE AS WOOL? Most sheep have white wool so it's not so special of say hair 'white like wool' and not white hair like wool in the description of his transformation

His head and [His] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes [were] as a flame of fire

There's more info in the first paragraph on there, talking just as much as how some white pro people too pull that because they describe his head as white, that he was more white looking. Same game of words as pro blacks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_Jesus

Anyways, check out what I fell upon just looking it up quickly for those interested more about whatever descriptions may have been at that time. There's some roman descriptions from that, I'll read more about it tomorrow.

http://www.thenazareneway.com/likeness_ ... aviour.htm

holyshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by holyshit » December 18th, 2006, 12:48 am

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 18th, 2006, 2:22 am

A Ghost wrote:
Capo wrote:Just because he has curly hair didn't mean he was black. Look at how many middle-eastern looking men from around those parts have curly hair :roll: It's also written that physically he wasn't differently looking from his entourage (I don't see how there are so many blacks living in these parts even today, majority look middle eastern) and that he was just 'plain looking' in prettiness and nothing extraordinaire which would have made him noticeable out of the crowd physically.
If his hair was just like the rest of his people then why did it make special mention of it?
quote]

john 4:12 "for jesus so loved his hair that not only did he use the jerry curl, but the activator as well.13 go fourth unto thee that they may not wash but lube thyne main"

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 18th, 2006, 3:27 am

A Ghost wrote:

Actually Jesus WAS black, even the bible said that his hair was "thick and course" or some shit.

I know the story says he was born in Bethlehem, was that a part of Africa back then or no?

Now whether you believe he was "God on Earth" is up to you, but he did exist.
Betlehem was not part of africa back then... Why do you think so. But Jesus was definitely not white, as in Anglo Saxon white, so much is for sure.
But we have had this discussion over and over. I guess people will keep believing what they want to believe based on their on wishes and projections, not based on facts.
But ill say it again, if you do reseach about Jesus ancestry, you ll find out, that he is related to the Israelites, who are ethnically VERY closely related to Arabs. So you do the math, how he looked like.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » December 18th, 2006, 11:56 am

But ill say it again, if you do reseach about Jesus ancestry, you ll find out, that he is related to the Israelites, who are ethnically VERY closely related to Arabs. So you do the math, how he looked like.
i agree

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 18th, 2006, 2:29 pm

Oh for the LOVE OF GOD> Did you stop to think many people in this world may have been descendants of Blacks one way or the other? Or that they have mixes in them?

I mean look at some of the people in parts of South East Asia and the Pacific, with their small "Oriental eyes" but thick ass ultra wavy/curly hair that looks like they are straight outta Africa or something.

Sure some people in Asia will reject the notion that some of their ethnic groups may have BLACK in them but hey, whatever floats their racial pride and egotistical boats.

Capo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capo » December 18th, 2006, 2:54 pm

It's not about rejecting any notion of 'black' as if there's any fear of if him having 'black' blood or anything. As in looking black, I understood it as generally african looking, not about black genetic up the family tree or things like that. Matter of fact, let's get it straight NOBODY is of any 'pure race' (asian, black, white, whatever you wanna get lost in the unlimited confusing classifications made for today's style of society, matter of fact the term RACE itself should not exist for humans) :roll: And even more if you want to talk about genetic differences, apparently black african people in Africa have more genetic differences among themselves than let's say any black african and me, a white dude. No joke, look it up.

As for him being able to hide in Egypt among the people to explain him looking like a black african (dark black skin, nappy hair, lips, eyes, etc, etc) among any other black africans living there. Wasn't Egypt at that time a big civilisation where people and merchants, etc from all around the neighbouring countries colived together? There's this egyptian wall painting simply describing what different types of people looked like and it's no big deal if he were 'african' looking or 'galilean' looking or however you wanna call it. But like it's written on there, and like you brought it up, there was no scandal about any 'pure race', egyptians could've been from dark black to brown skinned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_cha ... _Egyptians

Ever heard of the red-haired egyptian mummies (ramses II being one of them) too? Egyptian automatically = black african? Not necessarily. And did they make a big deal out of it? No. Just like they've already found red-haired mummies in Peru, aaaancient China before even the first dynasty if I remember right and other strange things like that stereotypes don't allow you to see further than the color of skin.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 18th, 2006, 3:16 pm

SniperSVD wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
quote]

john 4:12 "for jesus so loved his hair that not only did he use the jerry curl, but the activator as well.13 go fourth unto thee that they may not wash but lube thyne main"
LMAO!!!
holyshit wrote:Image
WTF??

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 18th, 2006, 4:21 pm

I think you all should just give a f*ck about the religions, so you wouldn't have to stress about the skin colour of Jesus or God or whatever.

Right?

I don't believe in any god or profets or whatever there are according to some fictional, man-made books - and I don't stress about these matters at all.

So follow me, I'll be your leader.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 18th, 2006, 7:00 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Aint nobody coming back, Jesus died when they strung him up on that cross.

On the "cross"? :?

A Ghost wrote:End of story
No not really...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 18th, 2006, 7:40 pm

'X' wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Aint nobody coming back, Jesus died when they strung him up on that cross.

On the "cross"? :?

A Ghost wrote:End of story
No not really...
I meant they crucified him. And I know the story sayd he came back from the dead and moved that rock and all that, but can you really trust everything the bible says?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 18th, 2006, 7:58 pm

A Ghost wrote:

I meant they crucified him.
"Crucified"? On the "cross"? That's how he died?

A Ghost wrote: And I know the story sayd he came back from the dead and moved that rock and all that, but can you really trust everything the bible says?
Anyway, I also never can get any so-called christians to break this example down given by Minister Farrakhan on the "resurrection" of Jesus-

Quote by Minister Farrakhan- "It would seem that if my mom, my dad, or my leader died on a particular day, that every year around that time, we would honor his or her passing."

"Sometimes Jesus is resurrected in March, and, sometimes in April. Why is that? "

"It is said He would be dead for three days. He dies on a Friday and on early Sunday morning He gets up, but, He did not die early Friday morning because he was on the cross for 11 to12 hours just hanging there, before He finally gave up the ghost. So, that had to be Friday evening. From Friday evening until Saturday evening is 24 hours. From Saturday evening until Sunday evening would be 48 hours. So, what are you talking about three days in the grave?"

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 18th, 2006, 8:09 pm

'X' wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

I meant they crucified him.
"Crucified"? On the "cross"? That's how he died?

A Ghost wrote: And I know the story sayd he came back from the dead and moved that rock and all that, but can you really trust everything the bible says?
Anyway, I also never can get any so-called christians to break this example down given by Minister Farrakhan on the "resurrection" of Jesus-

Quote by Minister Farrakhan- "It would seem that if my mom, my dad, or my leader died on a particular day, that every year around that time, we would honor his or her passing."

"Sometimes Jesus is resurrected in March, and, sometimes in April. Why is that? "

"It is said He would be dead for three days. He dies on a Friday and on early Sunday morning He gets up, but, He did not die early Friday morning because he was on the cross for 11 to12 hours just hanging there, before He finally gave up the ghost. So, that had to be Friday evening. From Friday evening until Saturday evening is 24 hours. From Saturday evening until Sunday evening would be 48 hours. So, what are you talking about three days in the grave?"

I wouldnt take the bible so literally, I mean think about it, wasnt it written by a shit load of people?

Not only that but witnesses to something never see the same thing. They have even done experiments on it. Like when a crash happens no one ever really sees the same thing.

Like I've said in other posts Im starting to lean more towards atheism now, so the bible now to me just seems like how the writers at that time wanted the world to be.

And as far as I know crucified meant on the cross and thats how he died. I dont really understand your question. :?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 18th, 2006, 10:04 pm

frozen fire wrote:
i agree
i agree too, hes arab

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » December 18th, 2006, 11:32 pm

jesus was a hindu spaniard if that makes you feel better about the son of god.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”