national geographic goes isnide the aryan brotherhood Sunday

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: national geographic goes isnide the aryan brotherhood Sunday

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 4:04 pm

Ive seen it in a movie theatre as well when I lived in Pasadena. There was this group of blacks (late teenagers) who were incredibly loud and rude and every time anyone said something to them this one n@eer would reply "are you banging?" and stare the other person down and no one had the guts to stand up and punch the f@k in the face. Even a bunch of asians sitting further back didnt say anything. And what was said is the nig would say the same thing to a woman as well and they never stopped even after people asked them nciely to be quieter. And its not just that on other forums people complain about them in theatres as well. But it wasnt just blacks, white people in theatres acted similarly sometimes in southern california, that whole area in general was full of filth. SoCal I mean.

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 19th, 2009, 7:10 pm

polak, sounds like you need to learn how to fight. or move back to poland. this country is up for grabs. obama proved that.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 9:30 pm

What the hell r u talking about? Everyone knows minorities and almost anyone in this country never fights one on one and probbaly not even without guns cause thats all they know. And anyway why dont u admit minorities are a lot more racist now than whites and white racism is mostly just a reflection and response to them? Everyone even in Poland knows that.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 9:30 pm

the reaon blacks are fans of OJ and that rapist who killed those cops cause they killed white people. Blacks love it when white people die.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 19th, 2009, 9:44 pm

you must like it when black people die with all this nigger talk. The blacks who like when white people die are the blacks who associate all whites with racist whites...how can you blame them when you equate ghetto, ignorant blacks with all blacks?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 10:21 pm

ok not all blacks are like that, but the teenage black population I had to deal with in high shcool even in upper class neighborhoods where there is no reason they should be acting ghetto is just sad. They bring the ghetto with them sometimes everywhere. I know many of them grow out of it and many older black people are cool but in general the young 20s and teenage blacks are the biggest trouble group anywhere in the States even you got to admit that.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 10:26 pm

Im tyring not to be racist anymore, its just that thsoe experiences combined with this black neighboorhood in the town I live in where I see these kids with absolutly no respect toward anyone yelling and cursing at shop owners and cops with impunity that it just makes me boil and angry inside. Combined with the fact when i used to go to clubs I saw white women throw themselves at blacks while ignoring me (Ive been ignored by them everywhere I hate them) and combined with the fact that Ive seen them jump people and act tough a lot makes it hard. Like Ive seen this fat whigger white with 3 blacks harassing and bullying this Indian dude form this club and pushing him as he was walking away and slapping him. Actually it isnt just black people but mexican, white, all kinds of ghetto people - I just hate ghetto slum people. The teenagers in my town I live in adn the hobo bums seem to associate together and I put them in this ghetto slum group of trash people. You are what you associate with or at least you are judged by who you associate with.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 10:28 pm

I got a bit out of hand with the n@er tlak but I only specified it at those individuals not all black people. And Im not the only one on this forum who uses the word look at the organized crime section:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=43486

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 19th, 2009, 10:37 pm

I know you are not the only one who uses the word, but don't fall into the habits of idiots. You'll be alright man, just chill ignore the dummies of all races, and get your life together.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 20th, 2009, 12:22 am

I just dont fit in this society in America. I need to be around my own people. I know they often cheat each other and stab each other in the back it is what my people know all too well about their countrymen. However despite all this I just feel more comfortable around them and at least know them and know where they are coming from. I understand them and they are my people. I cant live in this country.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 20th, 2009, 1:39 am

In Poland 15 is the age of consent and in most of europe it is about that (or 16). There are 14 an 15 yr old prostitutes in Poland. IN The U.S. there is a huge deal and witch hunt about rapes mollestation, and anyone and everyone can be accused of being a mollster or a rapist. I simply messaged some teenage girls on myspace and they right away treated me like I was some sort of rapist looking to rape them simply cause I am older or simply cause I am foreign. Look at those college students constantly accused of rape after the female next day claims such with no evidence and the fact she was willing the night before. Sex is just such a huge deal and such a big taboo here. I am foreign and Polish (making it that much worse and making me that much more creepy to the female shere who dont know me) while over there I am god. But besides this point Americans claim to be the most tolerant, when in fact it is rules and regulations after rules and regulations and people are racist and nationalistic here and form castes of those they consider lower than themselves.

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 20th, 2009, 3:05 am

PolakoMafia wrote:What the hell r u talking about? Everyone knows minorities and almost anyone in this country never fights one on one and probbaly not even without guns cause thats all they know. And anyway why dont u admit minorities are a lot more racist now than whites and white racism is mostly just a reflection and response to them? Everyone even in Poland knows that.
why dont you stop complaining about being a hoe you sound like you looking for a dick to suck

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » April 20th, 2009, 7:11 am

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 20th, 2009, 1:47 pm

IronManCash10 wrote:
PolakoMafia wrote:What the hell r u talking about? Everyone knows minorities and almost anyone in this country never fights one on one and probbaly not even without guns cause thats all they know. And anyway why dont u admit minorities are a lot more racist now than whites and white racism is mostly just a reflection and response to them? Everyone even in Poland knows that.
why dont you stop complaining about being a hoe you sound like you looking for a dick to suck
why dont you stop acting like a lame a@@ chink no one cares about? Fact is no one likes chinese including koreans who I know and japanese. no other asians like them.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 20th, 2009, 2:37 pm

lol read this thread about what Polaks do:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=43548

Never met an asian thats hard in my life.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 24th, 2009, 5:02 pm

See I told you guys Im not the only one who witnessed black people behave juvenile and disrespectful toward anyone around them in movie theatres:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1198138/boa ... /136431100

"Do you know how to stay QUIET During a movie? OMG Time and again I am the only white person in the theater I am in and all you black people cheer and laugh and make stupid comments. The WHOLE TIME! The movie would have been way better if you just shut your ass up. Thank you.

~Monica"

Why cant white people ever get a grip and standup to them and instead of yelling be quiet from further back and being polite to walking right in front of them and telling them to, or better yet tell them to shut up rudely. And say it in just as rude of a manner as the way they act?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 24th, 2009, 5:28 pm

I've been in my share of movies with rude juvenile young blacks, but I've also been in my share of movies with loud obnoxious white people of all ages, and latinos, never Asians though.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 24th, 2009, 10:11 pm

yea asians are super polite in general and shy as well often.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”