is racism a right?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

is racism a right?

Unread post by Invincible » June 3rd, 2004, 9:35 pm

Someone on another forum wrote this:
It's my right to be "racist" in my own mind as long as I don't hurt or cause harm to anyone else as a result. Which I wouldn't of course, even if I WAS racist.

I don't however, believe the government or anyone else should judge and/or dictate to me where and near who, I can live or send my kids to school at.

Putting it nicely, It's not racist in that by someone chosing to move away from someone else of their own free will, that it will in any way deprive them of any civil rights or opportunities available to all of us as Americans in so much as where we choose to work, or live or go to school.

Or in other words, if someone moves in next to me that I don't wanna to be next to, then I'm not obligated to stay near them if I don't feel like it. That's not racist in the sense that I would ever be keeping them from living wherever they want or to go wherever they want...just as I myself am free to do the same.

self-segregation is not racist. Not in the legal sense that it violates anybody's civil rights.
What do you think? Is racism a right/privelage or no one has the right to be racist in any shape or form and should be institutionalized if they are? Or as long as they are not using violence can people think what they want and have the right to move away from neighboorhoods just because of the color of the other people's skin?

User avatar
Ice
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 557
Joined: September 20th, 2003, 11:35 pm
What city do you live in now?: SF
Location: SF

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Ice » June 3rd, 2004, 10:15 pm

"if someone moves in next to me that I don't wanna to be next to, then I'm not obligated to stay near them if I don't feel like it"

thats not racism, thats prejudice...

Anonymous20

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 3rd, 2004, 10:28 pm

there is a big difference between racism and prejudice and that it correct to call that prejudice, and I am certain we all have out prejudices.

I don't like fat women, flat ass women, bald headed women, and skinny women.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 5:57 pm
Location: Inglewood

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Burgundy » June 3rd, 2004, 11:08 pm

alonso wrote:there is a big difference between racism and prejudice and that it correct to call that prejudice, and I am certain we all have out prejudices.

I don't like fat women, flat ass women, bald headed women, and skinny women.
ha. True. And I don't like white people :( just because..

TmaaN

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by TmaaN » June 4th, 2004, 3:18 pm

Sup Alonso, great site!

I like thick women but the more I see our black sistas all fat and out of shape makes me appreciate thin women more than ever but not stick-like thin though!

Pork…Just because what? Aint NO "JUST BECAUSE”!!!

RACISM QUESTION

Do you have a right? Ask this question. Do you deem it wise to form a conclusion without all the facts? Do you mean to tell us that you are justly entitled to dislike a people without adequate cause? That person is basing his perspective on a stereotype. If a black moves next to a white, where does the white get his reason to pre-judge?

IGNORANCE! Get to know the persons first! Then if they bother you, move fool! You do have THAT RIGHT! BUT NEVER THE RIGHT TO BE A RACIST!

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Invincible » June 4th, 2004, 8:59 pm

bbut if your not commiting any crimes or violence against people just think racist in your head and share it with your family and people close to you who says you don't have the right to free thoughts/speech?

Anonymous20

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 4th, 2004, 9:22 pm

TmaaN wrote:Sup Alonso, great site!

I like thick women but the more I see our black sistas all fat and out of shape makes me appreciate thin women more than ever but not stick-like thin though!

Pork…Just because what? Aint NO "JUST BECAUSE”!!!

RACISM QUESTION

Do you have a right? Ask this question. Do you deem it wise to form a conclusion without all the facts? Do you mean to tell us that you are justly entitled to dislike a people without adequate cause? That person is basing his perspective on a stereotype. If a black moves next to a white, where does the white get his reason to pre-judge?

IGNORANCE! Get to know the persons first! Then if they bother you, move fool! You do have THAT RIGHT! BUT NEVER THE RIGHT TO BE A RACIST!
Blacks are getting out of shape, and just Americans are fatasses. But i think we all have our thoughts behind closed doors. It reminds me of the Blacks Mexican post we had on here. How and why we have these prejudices is a result of a level of self hate, and insecurities that some of us have. We got over those insecurities one will have less prejudices. But that does not address racism, which is an effort to control and dominate.

Anonymous20

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 4th, 2004, 9:23 pm

TmaaN wrote:Sup Alonso, great site!

I like thick women but the more I see our black sistas all fat and out of shape makes me appreciate thin women more than ever but not stick-like thin though!

Pork…Just because what? Aint NO "JUST BECAUSE”!!!

RACISM QUESTION

Do you have a right? Ask this question. Do you deem it wise to form a conclusion without all the facts? Do you mean to tell us that you are justly entitled to dislike a people without adequate cause? That person is basing his perspective on a stereotype. If a black moves next to a white, where does the white get his reason to pre-judge?

IGNORANCE! Get to know the persons first! Then if they bother you, move fool! You do have THAT RIGHT! BUT NEVER THE RIGHT TO BE A RACIST!
Blacks are getting out of shape, and just Americans are fatasses. But i think we all have our thoughts behind closed doors. It reminds me of the Blacks Mexican post we had on here. How and why we have these prejudices is a result of a level of self hate, and insecurities that some of us have. We got over those insecurities one will have less prejudices. But that does not address racism, which is an effort to control and dominate.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by NYorker » June 4th, 2004, 9:30 pm

Invincible wrote:bbut if your not commiting any crimes or violence against people just think racist in your head and share it with your family and people close to you who says you don't have the right to free thoughts/speech?
In my opinion it's a 1st amendment right. I think people have the right to do and feel how they want as long as they don't hurt anyone or break the law. We should be able to freely associaite and disassociate with whom we want on a private basis(home, clubs, etc), but when it comes to public facilities(penn station etc.) then that goes out the window.
I think it's a pretty sad way to live being prejudiced or racist because you limit yourself, but we all have that right. If there was a restaurant that served whites only....more power to them....I certainly wouldn't have begged or gotten beaten over the head to have "coffee with a cracker", I'd go to a restauraunt where they welcomed me and my hard earned money.
http://fact.trib.com/1st.association.html

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 660
Joined: April 22nd, 2004, 4:23 pm

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Beef » June 7th, 2004, 10:26 pm

I agree nyorker....its our right to choose who we want to asscoiate ourselves with...if you dont like a certain race that is your perogative...and as long as you arent hurting anyone in the process then thats fine...anything else would be similar to socialism or communism where the goverment is tellin you what to do....

User avatar
SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 192
Joined: April 25th, 2004, 10:42 am

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » June 7th, 2004, 11:43 pm

I guess racism is a dirty rite lol. U can be and feel wuteva u want. Im definetely not in any way coo with any racist, but as long as u not hurtin anybody while doin it like KKK, then on bout yo buessiness but u shud be ashamed of yyourself in my opinion. I feel differently about racism with other races tho. Sumtimes I can be racist against whites even tho im white. But I do not look or talk to anybody if I find out they're racist against blacks. But see, if ur racist against mexicans I still feel strongly about that and I dont have any race or personal problems with mexicans, but I get alot more offenede wen sumone makes a black racist remark as to a mexican or white racist remark. But wen I hear sumone use the phrase "dirty mexican" I will handle them rite away juss like I wud hearing sumone say "nigger" to or about a black. Its wrong but I guess theres no laws against it. But in my book, theres a death penalty for it.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by NYorker » June 9th, 2004, 9:44 am

Tank wrote:I agree nyorker....its our right to choose who we want to asscoiate ourselves with...if you dont like a certain race that is your perogative...and as long as you arent hurting anyone in the process then thats fine...anything else would be similar to socialism or communism where the goverment is tellin you what to do....
True Tank ;)

User avatar
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 302
Joined: November 12th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by sexy365 » July 7th, 2004, 6:24 pm

Yes racism is a right just like freedeom of speech but you can still get killed for it.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by E`S`T » July 7th, 2004, 7:07 pm

I'VE BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING A RACIST AND BIGOT BUT I ONLY CALL CERTAIN THINGS THE WAY I SEE THEM. MY RACISM STEMS FROM MY HOMIES RESTING IN PEACE FROM BULLETS FROM BLACK GANGS, MY EXPERIENCE WITH SOME BLACK PEOPLE GROWING UP, MY SISTER GETTING ROBBED BY TWO BLACK DUDES, AND MY WIFE BEING ATTACKED BY A BLACK DUDE. THAT DOES NOT MEAN ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE "NIGGERS", OR "PORCH MONKEYS", OR "GREASE MONKEYS", ETC. BUT WHEN I SEE, HEAR, OR ASSOCIATE A BLACK MAN ACTING STUPID, LOUD, IGNORANT, TALKING GHETTO, ETC. I AUTOMATICALLY CATERGORIZE HIM INTO A CLASS. THE SAME GOES FOR HISPANICS. I KNOW A GANGSTER WHEN I SEE ONE AND WHEN I READ OR HEAR OF ESE'S BANGIN ON OTHER ESE'S, I CATEGORIZE THEM ALSO. I THINK IT IS HUMAN NATURE TO HAVE A LITTLE BIAS AND TENDENCY TO HATE OTHERS. WE ALL HAVE SIN AND THATS A FACT. I AM TRYING TO LEARN AND CHANGE MY THOUGHT PROCESS BUT IT TAKES TIME. I'M NOT SAYING RACISM IS RIGHT, BUT I UNDERSTAND WHERE IT COMES FROM. AND I'VE MEET PEOPLE THAT CLAIMED NOT TO BE RACIST AND I DONT BELEIVE IT ONE SECOND. I BELEIVE EVEYONE HAS A LITTLE RACISM. IT'S HUMAN NATURE.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 7th, 2004, 7:54 pm

Racist, prejudiced, biased or whatever you need to cover it with. Is it a right? As long as you're not physicaly hurting anyone? Human nature? My opinion is that "yes" we all have it in us, but it is definitely not a right, it is a choice but not a right. Everything that goes on inside of us has a tendency to manifest itself into the world we live in, all that hate, fears, dislike, stereotypes and what have you will ultimately spring forth its sour fruit. GOD gave us a choice but HE did not give us a right to be sinful, and that is precicely what racists are. As to having a right under the U.S. Constitution, well just like everything nowadays being taken out of its original intent by the founding Fathers, you have a right to pursue hapiness, and if that hapiness to you is hate, then so be it.

User avatar
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 302
Joined: November 12th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by sexy365 » July 11th, 2004, 11:55 am

Damn, I feel real sorry for a lot of you young men and women on here. Also shocked that half of you ain't dead speakin some of the things you do. But i'm willing to excuse the name calling and stereo types due to the fact that who ever thinks some of the things you all do is just confused, ignorant, or etc. Lets not get one thing confused just because racism is a right, dosen't make it right! Black people are the best people on earth, hell any race who can go through with what they had to go through and still come out not hating all whites has my respect.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by NYorker » July 14th, 2004, 7:16 am

sexy365 wrote: Black people are the best people on earth, hell any race who can go through with what they had to go through and still come out not hating all whites has my respect.
How can you say that black people are the "best" people on earth? That's no different than a White person saying that whites are the best people on earth. It's these delusions that lead to real racism. All of the races on earth just about have had their ups and downs. I believe civilizations run in cycles and right now European based civilizations are on the top of the "food chain" so to speak. Next I feel the Asian based civilizations are going to start to be on top of the food chain if we are not careful. African based civilizations sadly enough will still be at the bottom for a LONG time. In America, another "distant" Asian,African, and European based population is going to rule..possible in our lifetime......these people being the Hispanics whom are a combination of Asian(indian), African, and European. They have already surpassed the "black" population as the largest minority group in the US. If the blacks and hispanics were smart they would toss out the garbage and cancers of their communities, and have some sort of coalition between the 2 groups that besides being culturally similiar, they are in many cases racially similiar. This would be a HUGE voting block and they would have a lot more political and social power to weild.
The interesting phenomena is that the Hispanic community in the US has a choice to make. They are being courted by the Republican whites and I think that eventually money talks BS walks, and I see them the Hispanics aligning more with the whites in this country first. I think America and race relations will be kind of like what ya'll describe in those Cali prisons.
Hispanics&Whites vs Blacks and Asians and others.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Kemosave » July 14th, 2004, 9:55 am

Free will is a right but there are consequences are there not to what we choose to do?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 14th, 2004, 11:28 am

I believe civilization run in cycles, I feel the "Asian based civilizations are going to start to be on top of the food chain if we are not careful"., In America, another distant Asian ,African, and European based population is going to rule., the Hispanics whom are "a combination of Asian (indian), African, and European"., If the blacks and hispanics "were smart" they would "toss out the garbage and cancers" of their communities., and have some sort of coalition between the 2 groups that besides "being culturally similiar", they are in many cases "racially similiar"., and I see the "Hispanics aligning more with the whites" in this country first.
Can you elaborate on your theory and beliefs, next ruling civilazation and why? Mexicans mixed race? If Blacks & Hispanics were smart? Toss out the garbage & cancers? Being culturally similiar? Racially similiar? Hispanics aligning with whites?

User avatar
mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by mike89 » July 14th, 2004, 11:31 am

p0rk wrote:
alonso wrote:there is a big difference between racism and prejudice and that it correct to call that prejudice, and I am certain we all have out prejudices.

I don't like fat women, flat ass women, bald headed women, and skinny women.
ha. True. And I don't like white people :( just because..
LMFAO,I DON'T LIKE YOU PIG (PORK)

User avatar
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 302
Joined: November 12th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by sexy365 » July 14th, 2004, 12:44 pm

I said that black people are the best people on earth because of what they went through. They still can look at whites and say "all white people aren't bad" That takes heart to be able to get over rapes, beatings, burnings, segregation, and etc. It's just my opinion on this that's all your allowed to post your opinions also. But my opinions happen to be fact not fiction!

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 14th, 2004, 12:51 pm

sexy365 wrote:I said that black people are the best people on earth because of what they went through. They still can look at whites and say "all white people aren't bad" That takes heart to be able to get over rapes, beatings, burnings, segregation, and etc. It's just my opinion on this that's all your allowed to post your opinions also. But my opinions happen to be fact not fiction!
Other races including the non-white Mejicanos have also endured the same abuses that you mentioned that blacks have endured, but saying that "black people are the best people on earth" brings you into the same egoistic and racist attitude that others have, don't you think? But I would like to hear you out more on your way of thinking as to all those points you were putting forward on prior posts.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by NYorker » July 14th, 2004, 3:09 pm

lonewolf wrote:
I believe civilization run in cycles, I feel the "Asian based civilizations are going to start to be on top of the food chain if we are not careful"., In America, another distant Asian ,African, and European based population is going to rule., the Hispanics whom are "a combination of Asian (indian), African, and European"., If the blacks and hispanics "were smart" they would "toss out the garbage and cancers" of their communities., and have some sort of coalition between the 2 groups that besides "being culturally similiar", they are in many cases "racially similiar"., and I see the "Hispanics aligning more with the whites" in this country first.
lonewolf wrote:Can you elaborate on your theory and beliefs, next ruling civilazation and why?
Sure hermano. My reason is based on the fact that China has advanced a great deal from the last part of the prior century and early this century. The advances are technological (space, weapons, nuclear, manufacturing) besides that the have a LOT of manpower. Japan in the same boat as China but more advanced is some areas. S. Korea is coming along fine, Vietnam is trying to get more industrialized, and other Asian countries are trying to do the same as well....Taiwan is another example.
lonewolf wrote:Mexicans mixed race?
Mexican are a mixed race they are mostly Mestizos with some African on some of the coastal area(Caribean).
lonewolf wrote:If Blacks & Hispanics were smart? Toss out the garbage & cancers? Being culturally similiar? Racially similiar? Hispanics aligning with whites?
Toss out the garbage and cancers were maybe harsh sounding but it really means dealing with the people from OUR own communities that try to tear it down by preying on our young, weak, and elderly people, by raping, robbing, selling drugs to, infecting with diseases, making many of our neighborhoods an undesireable war zone etc. The list goes on.
As far as racially and culturally similiar hispanics and blacks many hispanics have african bloodlines that were mixed with European and Indian I know it depends on the country and the percentage varies from each. Talking from personal experience...I have been to Panama , Honduras, Puerto Rico, Cuba, and parts of Nicaragua (that border Honduras). I loved Latin America....I could walk anywhere and be treated like a native of that particular country and my mixture is black, white, and indian. Culturally just listen to most of the music and other cultural mores.
Hispanic aligning with the whites meaning the whites here are starting to and will accept them more than the blacks in this country and they most likely will be accepted into the fold faster than the blacks that have lived here for centuries. Just go to Stormfront.com and type Mexican into the search function and you will see how "racist" whites feel about Mexican and other Hispanics most seem to not like them but would rather have them as neighbors than a black person. Many times in the "pen" Latinos will align themselves with the whites to fight the blacks. Now I know that's not true in all prisons but in many prisons and jails it's true. Any other questions you have please ask.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by NYorker » July 14th, 2004, 3:10 pm

lonewolf wrote:
sexy365 wrote:I said that black people are the best people on earth because of what they went through. They still can look at whites and say "all white people aren't bad" That takes heart to be able to get over rapes, beatings, burnings, segregation, and etc. It's just my opinion on this that's all your allowed to post your opinions also. But my opinions happen to be fact not fiction!
Other races including the non-white Mejicanos have also endured the same abuses that you mentioned that blacks have endured, but saying that "black people are the best people on earth" brings you into the same egoistic and racist attitude that others have, don't you think? But I would like to hear you out more on your way of thinking as to all those points you were putting forward on prior posts.
Very true Lonewolf!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by NYorker » July 14th, 2004, 3:22 pm

sexy365 wrote:I said that black people are the best people on earth because of what they went through. They still can look at whites and say "all white people aren't bad" That takes heart to be able to get over rapes, beatings, burnings, segregation, and etc. It's just my opinion on this that's all your allowed to post your opinions also. But my opinions happen to be fact not fiction!
Sexy365 I am not here to bash you or your beliefs or stop them from being written or expressed. Like Lonewolf said many of the same things have happened to the Mejicanos and the American Indians. But saying one race is the "best" just is ignorant. Africans may have been the "best" thousands of years ago ....but how are they the "best" now as a group? Look at the condition of the Africans here in America..many of the communities have a high crime rate(mostly black on black), aids has infected a great many women here of African descent, other minority groups come here to this country and thrive and survive better than many blacks as a group, piece of shit rappers that cheapen black sexuality and culture are glorified by many of our youth, many of the blacks I speak to DO NOT speak proper English and on TV just today I couldn't understand an F'ing thing the lady said on an interview. Look at the African continent....we can't blame the "boot of European oppression" any more! After they got their freedom from the "devil"...they becames devils to their own people and have committed genocide and had civil wars and increased crime. Slavery still exists there today and is perpetrated from African against other Africans and is encouraged by the Arabs who follow that "great, best" relgion of Islam!!!! There's no fiction here dear......just facts. Challenge me on them please and let's have a dialogue.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by 'X' » July 14th, 2004, 5:04 pm

^^^^CHALLENGE YOU ON WHAT NYYORKER???? THE SISTER IS STATING WHAT SHE BELIEVES TO BE TRUE, AND I HAPPEN TO AGREE WITH HER ABOUT WHAT WE AS (BLACK FOLK) HAVE INDURED. NOBODY HAS LOST THEIR GOD, LANGUAGE, CULTURE, NAMES, RELIGION AND THEIR MINDS LIKE US(BLACK FOLK) FROM SLAVERY!!! AND MY QUESTION IS WHAT DOES ALLAH(GOD) SAY???? ALOT OF US ON HERE QUOTING THIS SO-CALLED STAT AND THAT SO-CALLED STAT, WHAT'S THE POINT??? WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF YOUR SO-CALLED STATS?? ALOT OF YOU ON HERE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING..NOTHING!!!! WHAT DOES ALLAH(GOD) SAY??? THE TRUTH IS BEING MANIFESTED EVERYDAY ON THE HIPOCROCY THAT AMERICA IS BUILT ON. THIS ENEMY OF FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND EQUALITY CAN'T BE PROTECTED OR VOUCHED FOR, AMERICA IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF WHAT ALLAH(GOD) WANTS. IT'S ALMOST A WRAP FOR AMERICA, BECAUSE SHE REFUSES TO OBEY ALLAH(GOD) AND THESE "FACTS" CANNOT BE DENIED. AMERICA, THE LAND OF THE FREE?? YEAH RIGHT!!!! AND REMEMBER, THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST AND THE FIRST WILL BE LAST!!!



SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!



D.X
Last edited by 'X' on July 14th, 2004, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 302
Joined: November 12th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by sexy365 » July 14th, 2004, 6:16 pm

SORRY IF I BRUSHED ANYONE THE WRONG WAY, BUT MY OPINIONS, VIEWS, AND BELIEFS WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME, NO MATTER WHO MAY DISAGREE. BEING PROUD OF MY SKIN COLOR AND PEOPLE DOSEN'T MAKE ME A RACIST! TRUE BLACKS AREN'T THE ONLY RACE WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH SOMETHING, BUT WERE THE ONLY RACE STILL GOING THROUGH IT!THANKS D.X FOR BACKING ME UP. SUPPORT REPORATIONS!

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by 'X' » July 14th, 2004, 6:32 pm

NO PROBLEM SISTER(SEXY365), I GOT YOUR BACK. KEEP LOVING YOURSELF AND YOUR PEOPLE AND KEEP ON YOUR JOURNEY FOR TRUTH.
HIT ME BACK AT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, I GOT TO HOLLA AT YOU ABOUT SOMETHING. AS SALAAM ALAIKUM SISTER.



SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!


D.X

User avatar
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 302
Joined: November 12th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by sexy365 » July 14th, 2004, 6:35 pm

Thank you Baby!

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: is racism a right?

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 14th, 2004, 7:55 pm

Im sorry but I don't know about reporations for Blacks. Are you thinking in the lines like those German Companies that profited from the Jews and Gypsies slave labor? What U.S. companies or families whom profited out of slave labor would pay for it, or will the U.S. Goverment to pay for it? Because us Mejicas, Natives, Irish, Poles, and Italians would be right behind you trying to collect. But who would ultimately pay for all this, and what will it acomplish if is not more division and discord? I'll try to keep out of the "Religion" part of this forum subject. On the being proud of your race, well I don't think many of us are any longer pure blood of any race any more, too many conquerors, too many slave holders, too many land wars, too many cultural and religious wars, too many immigrants going here and going there over the eons of time. It has already been spoken about the similiarities of some race, why do you think or know so, if not because of all the mixing, hell even the whites are not pure blood, they're the most mixed race of them all "CAUCASIANS", read up on it.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » July 13th, 2007, 10:20 am

lol...smh, nowadays we gotta check ourself before we "blame" the "white man"...its racism heavy in the african american communities against each other more nowadays then it is against whites (lightskin complexioned african americans vs dark skinned african americans) -(rich african americans vs poor african americans)...or yeah how can i forget bloods vs crips & westcoast african americans vs eastcoast african americans(mainly the L.a & n.y b.s) :arrow: ...the race thrives on dividing each other

JohnnyRice
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: August 1st, 2007, 3:27 am
Contact:

i repent for the wickedness of white racists in Jesus Name.

Unread post by JohnnyRice » August 2nd, 2007, 1:45 am

As a born again christian , God showed me the wickedness of those wicked white people who did wicked proud racist deeds throughout their wicked history. Deuteuronomy 28:16-68 talks about God cursing rebellious people (dealing at the time about the Jews, however, God is always dealing with every race which sins against Him & his children, for we ALL are created in His image.)

So as i have always publicly proclaimed, that this born again christian who happens to have white skin, i repent to my Black brothers & sisters & really to all other races, because it seems pretty obvious that white racists have done evil to pretty much every race that they ever met.

So forgive me by The Blood of Jesus Christ. so i ask the blacks, native americans, hispanics, asians, basically every race throughout the world.... only repentance can wash away this curse of white pride........... that i renounce all racism by the Blood of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the only one who Can forgive & make me clean. Hebrews 9:14

my email is johnnyluvsJesus@yahoo.com , can add me as a chat friend to chat. Also, our ministry shall begin holding outdoor prayer & worship meetings to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is the gospel as Love & Forgiveness & Healing.

So email us is our sincerest prayer,

johnny rice
johnnyluvsJesus@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/Johnmrice

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”