Blood from Los Angeles (Jungles) complains about Mexicans

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
crm
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Blood from Los Angeles (Jungles) complains about Mexican

Unread post by crm » March 6th, 2011, 7:07 am

I noticed another poster commented saying that hispanics cannot hold their own/fight against blacks. This goes with my theory that one group thinks that they are physically dominant and this creates an inferiority complex with the other group which causes a cycle of resentment and machismo oneupmanship. All races have their great fighters.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Right its way out to think that most Mexican bangers are push overs, you can't forget that Ese gangs have long survived in Watts and Compton when they were predominantly black. Its softies from both backgrounds in my eyes.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » March 6th, 2011, 3:12 pm

Most Mexican Bangers when engaged in a gang war against blacks usually fare better in the dead body counts.....except for maybe the BPS and 18 where Ive heard that the 18 were getting manhelded and murked like some Rwanda shit..The Tortilla Flats in Comptone and the Longos in Long Beach are 2 mexican gangs that have without question held their own against several black and asian gangs at once. The Longos are constantly in the news for killing someone--usually black or asian. They are known throughout Southern California as being some notrious ruthless and murderous fools. They have black gangs whose clicks are called the CHONGO KILLAS-a derogative of the name Longos. Now why would so many gangs not be able to turn out their fire? Theyve had pieces done on TIMES-Los Angelos weekly-theyve had movies made of their exploits-theyve had injunctions/raids/hate crime statues-and are fighting the R20/WCC/ICG/YFC/TRG/SOS/SUIS/LOAbOYZ/ABZ/CBC/VIETBOYZ/4cBC/ and every black and asian gang in the city........yet when you open the papers its always them busted in some round up of several dozen shootings. They recently blasted cops who chased them after their blasted some black teens. In the last year theyve killed some 12 people........several asian bangers/several black bangers and a couple of crips from outside of LB who just happened to live in the city. Even their enemies acknowledge their gang banging........shoot GOLDIE LOC made a song about them because they killed his sister.

The Tortilla Flats are also known as some killers.....during the FTP vs. TF war they were widely known for outright killing and shutting the gang down while battling several other black gangs. They would place shooters in their neighborhoods and then ambush vehicles with black passengers who happened to be passing thru by throwing garabge cans in front of their vehciles to slow them down and them theyd run up on them with AK 47s and murder them their.........I posted some old court cases somewhere on here.

The BPS vs. 18 war was as well a dominant gang war. Cant find too much info on that but from what Ive been told -the BPS were notorious killers of the 18street click and would brazenly go into their hoods and gun down anyone even remotely resembling a banger. I mean for Gods sake the blood lust turned racial look at the murder of 3 year old Kaitlin Avila. Gunned down purposely by the bloods.

There are gangs that are notorious hitters/killers and riders.....their are gangs that arent. Sometimes the beefs bewteen gangs go in ones favor.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 6th, 2011, 3:28 pm

ftp handeled TF. And longos aint one gang, its a huge hood with a west -WSL, a east -ESL and a northside -NSL, that have beefed with each other. You still got that Bias...What about ECC vs. Florence? If you wanna give TF prop then you have to give EC props because even though the flowers moved two of their hoods the EC dropped a lot more bodies.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 6th, 2011, 4:19 pm

ECC pushed F13 out of the 6 pacc and 89 . Only 76 ECC seems to be waring thin but they are still there, 59 is the only one that seems to be gone.

Insanes from what I hear are the most treacherous gang in Long Beach and in no way were faded by Longos.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 7th, 2011, 1:22 am

Ill be the first to admit I dont know shit about ECC v F13.....however what I do know came from teh papers and court cases and IT SEEMED* (seemed key word here) that the f13 were really doing some serious business and murdering without apprehension. Maybe that is bias...but when I see teh feds hit a hood with hate crime injunctions and arrest dozens of people...well? I mean even the episodes I saw on TV showed F13 letting into the ECC.

Longos cant no one tell me anything! I lived in that area for 3 years and well it was off the chain and it was the Longos known statewide by both black and latino bangers for being murderous! Even their enemies admit that they are riders....everyone in the state knows it. The west/north are nothing in comparision to the east siders and everything you hear about LB happens on the east. They are the most notorious gang in California for their gang beefs and we got serious gang beefs in California! so go figure....the insanes/r20 and every black and asian hood together hasnt been able to do them....so I mean who is bias here? everybody in America knows abot this hood and just check my previous posts what I could dig up and youll see that they killed 50 asians in their war while still beefing with every black gang south of comptone. They murked people in numbers and their is a longo I heard about WHISPER who is doing life for killing some 6 asians. I mean really?

I dont know BP and 18 but I heard that they got manhandled and couldnt leave a few blocks ......so now how do the Longos do it when they are at war with the entire city? You got to give props to them cuz theyve had the longest racial beef in California and lost many members but still hold their hood and still routinely.....let their enemies have lead. Dont take my word for it dude -the posts Ive posted show how they did people in the last 2 years. This is 2011 and this gang has been at constant war for 20+ years with many members on their side doing serious time. Ask any sureno from any hood in California and they tell you that if you meet a Longo in County jail he is in their for a 187 or attempted....I mean I heard that you cant even get jumped in to Longos that they make any prospect blast someone to get put on ...now who the hell in California you ever heard do that?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 7th, 2011, 6:56 pm

The Insanes don't get along with too many gangs in the Beach but they have not lost any ground to the longos either.Where as the Longos are actually straight with other Latino gangs,Insanes claim anybody K including other black gangs so they have more to handle than Longos.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 7th, 2011, 10:10 pm

R20 and ICG get along great-they have flare ups but not hardly. Another thing the ICG gets along with all Asian sets and Samoan sets. Anyone who tells you that ICG beefs with everyone in LBC is FULL OF SHIT. The entire city of the LBC is going at it with Longos. All ethnicities Asian/Samoan/Pinoys/Blacks.........against the East Side Longo gang. Its probably why -a forum posted RIP members and some poster posted about 30 members killed by gang rivals. Theyve lost many many members and are half the size of gangs whove only lost a few. I spoke to a Longo before and he reiterated that almost his entire set had been shot at least once. I guess its why they are known as being killers throughout California. Anyone who joins that set surely knows what hes getting into and if he doesnt he soon finds out. Look at the clicks called CHONGO KILLAS...Look at the rap songs made about them "EASTSIDERS" by Goldie Loc and Snoop.....look at the recent articles I posted. Look at the absolute hate blacks and asians have towards East Side Longo-that should tell you enough. Get on YOUTUBE and see Longos tattooed up on the face with ASIAN KILLER and with tattoos of black people being bugged with roach spray......look at their NK tattoos -theres quite a few videos-sometimes they dont last long--because of all the racial shit. But seriously even gangs like TF and F13 arent into the HATE GANG tattoos like Longos....nobody in CA gets down like them with the racial beef. Theyve made movies on the kids--Freedom Writers/Theyve had presidents speak on what happened in Long Beach ( Bill Clinton spoke on a asian kid who wrote him a letter urging him to get involved in the race war -that kid was gunned down a little while after Clinton read the letter)..........I dont know guy its obvious to anyone and everyone that this gang is extremely violent more so then many a gang in CA---

Not a one single ICG has EVER been killed by any asian/samoan gang and if they beef its typical gang shit -some fistacuffs and a dude getting capped in the leg.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 7th, 2011, 10:18 pm

I don't know about ICG beefing with any asian gangs I really hear ICGs tend not be on the look out for them .They definitely don't click up with Asians either. With the 20s its a different story its true certain clicks of both ICG and R20s get a long ,but not all. ICGs claim everybody killah, them dudes is nothing cool,lol, I have met some peoples from the beach before and they told me the whole rundown.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 7th, 2011, 10:29 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:I don't know about ICG beefing with any asian gangs I really hear ICGs tend not be on the look out for them .They definitely don't click up with Asians either. With the 20s its a different story its true certain clicks of both ICG and R20s get a long ,but not all. ICGs claim everybody killah, them dudes is nothing cool,lol, I have met some peoples from the beach before and they told me the whole rundown.

EK is a label! Unless you actually really are EK then it means zero. Longos could claim EK and not be lying. ICG and TRG and ABZ and ALL ASIAN gangs get along and definetly do not beef at all...........there has never been 1 murder committed between any asian or black gang in LBC. PERIOD. If that aint getting along then I dont know what is! Between the asians and longos their were over 60 murders/between the longos and black gangs their have been from my posts at least 40! Thats a helluva lotta people being doomed by 1 gang dude! It occassionally happens in North Long BEach and West Long Beach ......but not even close to as frequently and as repetively as in East Side Long beach. Its why I believe the Longos feel the need to be offensive as they are firmly battling every black and asian gang in the city. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Their isnt say some beef like F13 and ECC who F13 and the brims get along ..........in LBC the Longos battle every NON MEXICAN SET. The WCC crips claim ESLk/Islanders have a chongo killa click! R20 have members with tattoos that boldly say LK....members of many black and asian gangs get LONGO KILLER on them ......we arent talking about the West Side or North Side clicks.........this is all east side longo all day. You cant really push EK and then have alliances with every set in LBC? thats studio talk. I mean the ESL gunned down Goldie Loc sister.......and Goldie Loc is from R20.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 10th, 2011, 3:17 am

mayugastank wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:I don't know about ICG beefing with any asian gangs I really hear ICGs tend not be on the look out for them .They definitely don't click up with Asians either. With the 20s its a different story its true certain clicks of both ICG and R20s get a long ,but not all. ICGs claim everybody killah, them dudes is nothing cool,lol, I have met some peoples from the beach before and they told me the whole rundown.

EK is a label! Unless you actually really are EK then it means zero. Longos could claim EK and not be lying. ICG and TRG and ABZ and ALL ASIAN gangs get along and definetly do not beef at all...........there has never been 1 murder committed between any asian or black gang in LBC. PERIOD. If that aint getting along then I dont know what is! Between the asians and longos their were over 60 murders/between the longos and black gangs their have been from my posts at least 40! Thats a helluva lotta people being doomed by 1 gang dude! It occassionally happens in North Long BEach and West Long Beach ......but not even close to as frequently and as repetively as in East Side Long beach. Its why I believe the Longos feel the need to be offensive as they are firmly battling every black and asian gang in the city. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Their isnt say some beef like F13 and ECC who F13 and the brims get along ..........in LBC the Longos battle every NON MEXICAN SET. The WCC crips claim ESLk/Islanders have a chongo killa click! R20 have members with tattoos that boldly say LK....members of many black and asian gangs get LONGO KILLER on them ......we arent talking about the West Side or North Side clicks.........this is all east side longo all day. You cant really push EK and then have alliances with every set in LBC? thats studio talk. I mean the ESL gunned down Goldie Loc sister.......and Goldie Loc is from R20.
Didn't you say sometime back that the Longos get along with other Hispanic gangs , they cannot be EK?

EK is when you only mess with fools from your set and are out to get anybody that ain't claiming your hood!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 12th, 2011, 2:14 pm

Yes fromn my understanding Longos West/East/North all get along and most Mexican gangs in LBC also get along ........I guess that could be labeled as a non Everybody Killer set but theyve said it themselves that they believe they battle is a race war and in a race war your enemies are of "another race". ICG doesnt even have any beefs in LBC besides with the Longos. Some of the asian gangs in LBC have flare ups occassionally but reality is that their beef with Longos is way deeper. The Longos killed a boatload of people in that city-they domed a 60+ asians from last count and I couldnt tell you how many blacks. Yes the Asians and ICG do click up and occassionally do shootings together! Ive heard of it and dont remeber where I read something of the sort. What I am getting at is that ICG "claims" everybody killer but that is far from the case. They are a get along gang that are 2x the size of the Longos and still arent able to get their members to retaliate. The last year has seen a plethora of cases on Longos from "mafia connected taxation" to multiple murders to cop shooting to one after another after another ---asian banger and black banger killed. If their is ANY retaliation it is either very suspect or not done as consistently. But get this they are known as a serious bunch of assassins and as I know are the only gang where you must blast someone to get in. No jump ins or beatins. The last dude responsible for some 12+ attempted murders and 3 murders along with several other members doing it at the same time and youll understand WHY Long Beach is dangerous. Also the vast majority of the murders and shooting are happening on the East Side-and the gang war is really in that area.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » March 14th, 2011, 9:43 pm

perongregory wrote:ftp handeled TF.
No, everyone handeled TF. Lokos and Fruit Town were like one gang with the same mission at that time, kill flats members. I remember this one hit up near Rosecrans and Wilmington that had TF crossed out in the center and on one side there was a Lokos hit up and on the other was a Fruit Town hit up. A lot of people gave it to T Flats, because they wanted payback from T Flats giving it to them, Mexican and black because T Flats had no friends in Compton. As I have stated before no one handled TF more than the Cops, everyone I remotely knew from that hood got arrested around that time. On top of that it was more than just Fruit Town and Lokos going after them. Fruit Town had plenty of friends in Compton, TF had none.
perongregory wrote:If you wanna give TF prop then you have to give EC props because even though the flowers moved two of their hoods the EC dropped a lot more bodies.
How can you possibly know that? And how can you know exactly the hispanics killed in Florence turf got killed by East Coast? All other hispanic gangs that go at it with Florencia did not just back off just because they decided to go at it with East Coast. One of my old friend's cousin from florencia got killed by 18st near Firestone at the time Florence and EC where going at it hard. It's kind of hard to tell who kill who.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » March 16th, 2011, 7:48 pm

intresting topic :idea:

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » March 16th, 2011, 11:22 pm

ViciousRidah wrote: Didn't you say sometime back that the Longos get along with other Hispanic gangs , they cannot be EK?

EK is when you only mess with fools from your set and are out to get anybody that ain't claiming your hood!
EK...that shit is overused like a motherfucker now

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 16th, 2011, 11:25 pm

Its EBK.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 17th, 2011, 5:16 pm

Fruit Town and Lokos going after them. Fruit Town had plenty of friends in Compton, TF had none.

There are gangs that are known as murderous in Califas..........Tortilla Flats/East Side Longos/Black P Stones/R20 Bloods/these gangs for whatever reason when engaged in race wars go balls out......I cant speak on anyone outside of the time I lived in LB---and it was a known murder zone comparable to anywhere else in the state. Most everything that happened in that city was known worldwide---and their would not be the numerous books/presidential speeches ( clinton spoke about the race war ) and movies (freedom writers) ASK ANY mexican banger who has ever met a Longo and guaranteed the vast amount of that hood is doing some serious time on a 187 beef from the 1990s-today! Theyve gone at it longer then any hood in California and forget what the hell anyone says. Their beef with the asians and blacks went on for decades and speak anyone some BS --these guys are real serious dude and there were hundreds of shootings in LBC on the East Side before the Longos got made murder cases out of. If not for the injunctions/cases and raids Longos would be at it now like always........peek your Long beach paper and guaranteed you go two weeks in history and their will be a case on the Longos. From what Ive heard they beat their members for not blasting/and you got to blast a black or asian to get in. They got serious beefs when they killed that Cambodian soldier who returned from Iraq and blew him and his family member away 2 weeks after he got home from the war. But its all realitive I posted it numerous times in here---under many different titles and for anyone to deny that the Longos arent one of the most serious gangs in California is on one. I mean they went at it with the Asians for 15 years and had numerous bodys dropped by them till they shut the dudes down and by 2000--they had pretty much eliminated the TRGs while at the same time going at it with gangs 3x their size like the R20s and ICG .....truth is Longos have lost more homies then any 5 hoods combined and their was a posting on here some dude from Longo shot out that had dozens of names RIP and about all of them from outright banging--with the Asians and Blacks.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » March 17th, 2011, 5:25 pm

the r20s are right next to harpies dead end and they dont go at it with them ? so i dont think they go out racially as you mentioned , if they beef with 18 then they beef with 18 , racial comments are just made to hurt each others feelings.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 17th, 2011, 8:53 pm

FAVELA9 wrote:the r20s are right next to harpies dead end and they dont go at it with them ? so i dont think they go out racially as you mentioned , if they beef with 18 then they beef with 18 , racial comments are just made to hurt each others feelings.
Yea but the R20s were known for handling the 18street. This is just hood gossip and I cant seem to find jackshit on the 18 and R20/BPS war.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 17th, 2011, 9:00 pm

Anyone else got anything on the BPS and 18 and R20 war? articles/storys/videos there doesnt seem to be a thing about on searches. Supposedly this a serious war and cant find anything...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 17th, 2011, 11:51 pm

I think I missed something on here. Were Mexicans really getting area code tacs in the 50's? I used to think brothas were the 1's who made area code rep'n popular.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 18th, 2011, 4:37 am

Yes Mexicans were the ones who rreally popularized the area codes as gang identifiers-they used to label themselves with their area codes because Surenos --came from all Socal.....so to identify a certain Sureno set their area codes became their logos.....such as the Harbor Area boyz----or the 818 valleros......or the 619 sur SD -----or the 714 Gardens......I remember when blacks thought that mexicans were funny for that.......but like everything we do --------blacks catch on to WAY LATE then sell it like they started it!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 18th, 2011, 2:55 pm

mayugastank wrote:Yes Mexicans were the ones who rreally popularized the area codes as gang identifiers-they used to label themselves with their area codes because Surenos --came from all Socal.....so to identify a certain Sureno set their area codes became their logos.....such as the Harbor Area boyz----or the 818 valleros......or the 619 sur SD -----or the 714 Gardens......I remember when blacks thought that mexicans were funny for that.......but like everything we do --------blacks catch on to WAY LATE then sell it like they started it!
Just like how some of you southerners catch on real late to everything blacks do. :lol:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 18th, 2011, 2:57 pm

mayugastank wrote:Yes Mexicans were the ones who rreally popularized the area codes as gang identifiers-they used to label themselves with their area codes because Surenos --came from all Socal.....so to identify a certain Sureno set their area codes became their logos.....such as the Harbor Area boyz----or the 818 valleros......or the 619 sur SD -----or the 714 Gardens......I remember when blacks thought that mexicans were funny for that.......but like everything we do --------blacks catch on to WAY LATE then sell it like they started it!
Just like how some of you southerners catch on real late to everything blacks do. :lol:

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 24th, 2011, 4:11 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:

SUCH AS? from what I see and how I see it EVERYTHING chicanos do outside black music originated amongst ourselves! and everything that started in Los Angelos is worldwide ---from the trends to the tattoos to the whips!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 24th, 2011, 7:33 pm

mayugastank wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

SUCH AS? from what I see and how I see it EVERYTHING chicanos do outside black music originated amongst ourselves! and everything that started in Los Angelos is worldwide ---from the trends to the tattoos to the whips!
I'm not even going to waste my time on a lop such as yourself, because there's already enough people doing that for many pages on this site.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » March 25th, 2011, 4:55 pm

@ MMRbkaRudog
Why don't you man up and answer mayugastank's question. He made a valid point and all you can do is insult him. Are you ashamed to be Mexican? Why do you bow down to the brothas so much?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 25th, 2011, 5:33 pm

How do you even know if homie is mexican? So bowing down to the brotha is accepting mayugas lies. I don't understand why you fool always tryna compete with us, why yall always bowing down to the whites that's what yall should be asking yourselves?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » March 25th, 2011, 8:13 pm

What kies are you referring to?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » March 25th, 2011, 8:16 pm

perongregory wrote:How do you even know if homie is mexican? So bowing down to the brotha is accepting mayugas lies. I don't understand why you fool always tryna compete with us, why yall always bowing down to the whites that's what yall should be asking yourselves?
In what way is mayugastank lying?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » March 26th, 2011, 1:23 am

Mayuga seems as stubborn and biased as 'that' other fellow on what appears to be the opposing side on the other threads, I'd like to think it's innocent with both but I'm not so sure. no hard feeling fellows just my take.

Btw, Rudog ain't Mexican foolio.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » March 26th, 2011, 8:58 am

~J~ wrote:Mayuga seems as stubborn and biased as 'that' other fellow on what appears to be the opposing side on the other threads, I'd like to think it's innocent with both but I'm not so sure. no hard feeling fellows just my take.

Btw, Rudog ain't Mexican foolio.
Is he hispanic?

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”