Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 13th, 2011, 7:24 pm

Yeah this dude is a broken record.

He'll probably come back and say thats an east Los look since the TX chicanos took it from blacks and blacks Jacked it from east los so its a complete circle that comes right back to montebello

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 13th, 2011, 8:32 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:
Yea whats happenin with it Que Polo.

Man from what I know Cypress Hill had a more underground hardcore west coast g-funked hip hop vibe when they came out with their first 3 albums from the early 1990s.In the late 90s to at least early 2000 I would say they had more of a gangsta Chicano and Rock N Roll type sound. The rock n roll audience is what they seem to lean more towards too, in the 2000s.

Like Sentenza said B Real should be Cuban and Mexican, both are Latin of course but Cuban and Mexican are different brands of Latin.Sen Dogg is Cuban also but he seems Afro Latino.I believe B Real grew up bangin Swan and Sen Dogg is either from Swan too or some other b-dog hood.

So I am really not sure how much of the Chicano side B Real embraces,but he with out a doubt embraces it some how.

@ ViciousRidah- What's going on my bruh! I knew you had some good knowledge on this, and now it makes sense, the cultural relationship to the Cypress style. As always good looking out dog.
B-real is from south gate sen dog is mellow man aces brother they are afro latinos and said the mexican kids gave them a hard time when they first touched down in LA for being black but talking funny spanish. I think sen was in NHF and got B-real courted in (he got shot in the leg by some crips and all that). So they are/were bloods, but supposedly real got brothers from F-13. anyway Real's mom I think is afro-latin cuban.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » June 13th, 2011, 9:24 pm

Sentenza wrote:^^Mayuga. Grow some balls and respond to this slap to the face. Dont just ignore it.
Heres what I believe about............you have ZERO grounds ever in hardly any argument youve ever made. I enjoy verbal sparring occassionally when Ive been name called I respond in likewise fashion. OCCASSIONALLY. You yourself have said you appreciate the way I debate --youve said verbatim " you keep it clean and dont resort to name calling"

Bitch now you changing it up? What a spiral headed chicken shit. Who gives a dam about the video above? It merely proves my point Americas underground is dominated by 2 cultures. Chicano and Black. Those dudes above have both. The inkwork and much of the dress is chicano and the ebonics and rapping is black. Much of Los Angelos where blacks and mexicans live is like that and its a big freaking reason Chicanos from ELA ---are semi discriminatory towards West Los gangs. They are considered ( 1) classless (2) new (3) suspect and lacking in history and along with that many actually resemble some 3rd world somali pirates. Guys who moved here yesterday from El Salvador and got jumped into a gang cuz well they have no clue about any type of identity.

They along with blacks took much of the style of the people of ELOS and just dirtied it up and made it look amateur like video above. I mean not one of those turkeys is creased.....most wear their pants too big........and they just look like some dirty ass black bangers with mexican ink. Its the new America ......ELA in that respect has not changed as much as those outside "the strongest chicano community" because we have serious history. Most those gangs outside of ELA only just recently started. Their OGs are guys in their 30s.......You can hit any spot varrio in ELA and most OGs still live around the same part of town they grew in. OGs in ELA are in their 70s+ . They dont play that "homie" shiznit. You even talk a little hip hop your liable to get smashed. What I am saying is ELA is the birthplace of it all after we do so do everyone else.

Most of the people who live here have lived here generations. Its not a poor place as some would suggest. You cruise thru Montebello-Whittier and Boyle and you see manicured lawns/clean homes/gorgeous women. Ive lived with scum in Long Beach and Im supposed to consider fresh off the truck paisas wearing Nike Cortez Gs? Dudes wear hairnets for goodsakes. Thats only the Mexicans.

The blacks samoans asians are just one big group of wannabee dirty ass cornroll wearing gangsters. They look hideous and every busstop you go to has some 7 month pregnant female smoking cigarettes while holding baby carriages.........ELA is definetly not like that. I have a bad taste in my mouth from movies that depict cholos as hairnet wearing skeezy jokes. The reputation was garnered by gangs in Long Beach and surrounding who let every wasteful tasteless Salvadorian refugee join their gangs .........They look bad ! But the blacks/samoans/cambodians look 10x worse .........the fake paisa cholos at least try to stay true to teh clean image ELA portrayed but the others? They just look disgusting.....like they jsut assume eat your baby as drink a 40 oz.

End of story? I am just glad I dont live around you people. You guys can have all the jerry curl wearing....fruit slanging.........sandals with dickies banging no good mexican korean black refugees from somalia and cambodia and comptone and salvador and mexico .......just lay waste to everything we created

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 13th, 2011, 9:34 pm

Man this dude is off his bonkers. I hope he is never in a position of power . This dude shares the same language of a skin head or a klu klux loan member.

This ain't normal. Something happen to this kid.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » June 13th, 2011, 11:42 pm

Silencioso wrote:I have family in Tulare County, easily the most ghetto county in the Central Valley. There were no true varrios in TC until the late 1970's. Before that, the closest thing to gangs were car clubs like Latin Society and Brown Movement. Then in the late 70's some people strted claiming Poros 14, Tula 14, Pixlon 14...
Do you mean 'ghetto' as in terms of poverty? because certainly Tulare ain't anywhere near as dangerous as San Joaquin nor the likes of Fresno county. Oakland, Sacra, San Fran, San Jo and Fresno among a few others got/had varrios that started as far back as the late 50's throughout the 60's.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » June 13th, 2011, 11:59 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:Cypress Hill without a doubt mimicked urban black culture when they first came out.There whole style and forte was black urban culture of the 1990s.

It was maybe later on they catered to the Chicano and Rock N Roll scene.
I'd say Cypress Hill flipped their style a couple times. started with a quasi Chicano style then they moved to a more Black likeness of demeanor, then a combination of both more recent I suppose. strange dudes if you ask me but I guess money or trend determines what they do next.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 14th, 2011, 1:57 am

mayugastank wrote: Heres what I believe about............you have ZERO grounds ever in hardly any argument youve ever made. I enjoy verbal sparring occassionally when Ive been name called I respond in likewise fashion. OCCASSIONALLY. You yourself have said you appreciate the way I debate --youve said verbatim " you keep it clean and dont resort to name calling"
Because you kept it clean until you realized that no one wants to hear all that weird stuff.
mayugastank wrote: End of story? I am just glad I dont live around you people. You guys can have all the jerry curl wearing....fruit slanging.........sandals with dickies banging no good mexican korean black refugees from somalia and cambodia and comptone and salvador and mexico .......just lay waste to everything we created
Put down the crack pipe.

Its a horror to people like you that all these people interact with each other, no? All this race mixing and exchange of culture and thoughts.
Disgusting, right?
And then these dirty 3rd worlders from Samoa, Cambodia and Africa. And their black offspring in the US. All they know is STEAL STEAL STEAL from the great chicano superhero mayugastank.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » June 14th, 2011, 2:21 am

haha..........I do so believe alot of that.

XXX

You are lying if you say you dont agree. No explain to me this smartguy.............why would a paisa move from Guatemala to escape poverty and join the first gang who would accept him? I mean the kid probably doesnt even know what he is doing.

Why would a boatload of Cambodians with a huge and beautiful culture move to America and adopt everything the chicano does........by virtue of wearing cornrolls and banging a crip hood. Could you imagine being Vietnamese and repping crip killing your own people doing life in jail for something that doesnt represent you or our history or anything youve ever even known?

You cant be honest. I know this. I mean here we have Samoans--with a deep culture who move to America to wear Chicano tattoos-and talk black while sporting the clothing style of mexican gangs then sagging them a little all the while claiming to be a proud Samoan? Is this for real.............

I just dont understand alot of it. Chicanos have thorough banging history. Weve been here as long as anyone. We have a country a skip away. Is it a wonder our cultures would mix with that of America?

I ask myself why havent asians/samoans developed their own voice.........and even if they didnt why outright appropriate everything another culture does? As an Example Filipinos who grow in America have their own voice......love their own culture an not only developed their own style but set the tone for many a chicano varrio. Could this be a deeper self hatred these people face?

Chicanos not only developed their own nuances but had their nuances appropriated by every youth in America today. Thats true pride. Not the dysfunctinal shit you believe SNoop and Dre were doing.

I give Credit to East Coast blacks their a unique people with unique ways and a whole pattern theyve set off to the world. But Los Angelos blacks actually want some type of props for I dont know what.........mimicking?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » June 14th, 2011, 2:27 am

xxx wrote:Man this dude is off his bonkers. I hope he is never in a position of power . This dude shares the same language of a skin head or a klu klux loan member.

Heres what happened to me I logged on streetgangs read several pages of the BS in this thread and came back trying to correct only to have denial after denial after denial. Blacks did and brought nothing to the chicano. NOTHING. Youve taken 100x more of what we do then vice versa I mean your people are actually from New York to Califas adopting our paint. Yet you point to a zootsuit as the catalyst for all mexican american culture? are you serious? Its the whole of your argument. You pretend to actually believe or I dont know what it is.

To tell it like it is Modern American gang culture and underground street art is 100% the invention of Mexican American youth who not only had pride but believed themselves better then whites. Its the differnce in our cultures ( mex/black) we seek nothing of no other race. We love the company of eachother. Unlike yours who seek to marry the fattest white chick so long as your children get light skin. Yet to portray some sort of racial pride while doing teh exact opposite of what pride is? then to come and deny your doing it? Is this a joke>?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 14th, 2011, 6:47 am

The cold thing about all this is you never where a cholo, never participated in this life style your trying to champion over the internet.

You speak down on every race of people as dirty filthy degenerates even paisas and other Latinos. Like chicanos are this pure group of upstanding citizens but in the same breath they started this gangster shit. Can't have it both ways dude. And to down grade paisas my man 80% of the Chicano/eses running around parents are paisas shit majority of eses are foreign nationals from sum Latin country. You think the Latino population growth is home grown?

The German dude got it right your a self hater and victim of crime.

Even dude on here from PF is shitting on your fantasy statements your quiet as a church mouse.

Give it a break and speak on sumthing u know from experience.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 14th, 2011, 7:50 am

xxx wrote:Man this dude is off his bonkers. I hope he is never in a position of power . This dude shares the same language of a skin head or a klu klux loan member.

What do you expect from a looking like a galleta but having a name that ends in a z living in a gated community of watered down white mixed Mexicans but still not accepted as white ass mofo lol

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » June 14th, 2011, 12:49 pm

Mayuga, why are you ignoriging Aztec's post? It seems like you only want to hear/read your words and are disregarding everyone else's.....I am not sure as to how old you are but many in this thread are being honest about certain factual influences from both sides.

What's the deal?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 14th, 2011, 1:51 pm

Reminds me of Mayuga

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 14th, 2011, 1:55 pm

Classic, i stop going back nd forth with him 50.pages ago, all he does is talk bs, get proved wrong, leaves nd waits for someone new to the topic to post so he can talk again

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 14th, 2011, 2:46 pm

To all cool Chicanos in here, no disrespect, we all know about the good sides of mexican and chicano culture.
But its fun taking shots at Mayugas little theories.

Mexican Rastafaris

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 14th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Lolllllllllll this topic should be closed after dis pooost lololololol

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » June 15th, 2011, 10:06 am

mayugastank wrote:haha..........I do so believe alot of that.

XXX

You are lying if you say you dont agree. No explain to me this smartguy.............why would a paisa move from Guatemala to escape poverty and join the first gang who would accept him? I mean the kid probably doesnt even know what he is doing.

Why would a boatload of Cambodians with a huge and beautiful culture move to America and adopt everything the chicano does........by virtue of wearing cornrolls and banging a crip hood. Could you imagine being Vietnamese and repping crip killing your own people doing life in jail for something that doesnt represent you or our history or anything youve ever even known?

You cant be honest. I know this. I mean here we have Samoans--with a deep culture who move to America to wear Chicano tattoos-and talk black while sporting the clothing style of mexican gangs then sagging them a little all the while claiming to be a proud Samoan? Is this for real.............

I just dont understand alot of it. Chicanos have thorough banging history. Weve been here as long as anyone. We have a country a skip away. Is it a wonder our cultures would mix with that of America?

I ask myself why havent asians/samoans developed their own voice.........and even if they didnt why outright appropriate everything another culture does? As an Example Filipinos who grow in America have their own voice......love their own culture an not only developed their own style but set the tone for many a chicano varrio. Could this be a deeper self hatred these people face?

Chicanos not only developed their own nuances but had their nuances appropriated by every youth in America today. Thats true pride. Not the dysfunctinal shit you believe SNoop and Dre were doing.

I give Credit to East Coast blacks their a unique people with unique ways and a whole pattern theyve set off to the world. But Los Angelos blacks actually want some type of props for I dont know what.........mimicking?
Your saying that LA blacks have not brought their brand to the world?

Do you think East Coast blacks have not mimicked and copied also?Your wrong they have done that numerous amounts of time.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 15th, 2011, 3:02 pm

Just for Mayuga, examples of people "stealing" other peoples culture.

Arabic Death Metal:

Chinese Rap:

Namibian African in German uniform. They still hold german style celebrations to this day.

Ehsan Shafiq:
Afghan Kung Fu Champion and one of the best in the world (check out how he takes the other dude out, real good)

The list goes on and on and on.

I have an anecdote too.
My pals grandpa was like all of our grandpas soldier in World War 2. He said he was scared when the americans came, especially with all these black soldiers.
The Nazis had told them a lot of horror stories about blacks, all the bad racist shit that scared the shit out of germans when it came to blacks.
But he said, the food they brought was great and the music even better. "All the racist stuff was BS" and he became an admirer of black culture and went to Jazz clubs regularly.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » June 15th, 2011, 11:16 pm

The list goes on and on and on.

I have an anecdote too.
My pals grandpa was like all of our grandpas soldier in World War 2. He said he was scared when the americans came, especially with all these black soldiers.
The Nazis had told them a lot of horror stories about blacks, all the bad racist shit that scared the shit out of germans when it came to blacks.
But he said, the food they brought was great and the music even better. "All the racist stuff was BS" and he became an admirer of black culture and went to Jazz clubs regularly.

KUMBAYAY MY LORD KUMBAYAY..................take a walk to south central and tell me how nice blacks are........they would skin you and cut your nutz off. Theyve robbed millions of mexicans and you wonder why they have hate againts blacks

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 15th, 2011, 11:20 pm

Lol @ miclo mad at the world. Mad at paisas, mad at blacks, mad at whites, mad at immigrants, mad at West Los, chill it bitch boy.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 16th, 2011, 2:09 am

mayugastank wrote:
KUMBAYAY MY LORD KUMBAYAY..................take a walk to south central and tell me how nice blacks are........they would skin you and cut your nutz off. Theyve robbed millions of mexicans and you wonder why they have hate againts blacks
Actually i have been to South Central. Not for too long, but i took the Metro Blue Line from Long Beach to Florence/Firestone, cause i had to take the 305 crosstown bus to Hollywood, to visit a friend of mine, who worked at UCLA.
I walked around there for about an hour and almost got lost, so i asked this black preacher (who was preaching with a megaphone) on the corner on the other side of a burger king for directions. Then there was a gang member yelling "103rd street" at me and a crack junkie waiting with me for the bus.
I was glad to be gone there. :mrgreen:

But what does this have to do with black people in general?

It becomes more and more evident that you hate them for a certain reason.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 16th, 2011, 9:08 am

Hes a longbeach mexican lol he doesnt even see LA, BEACH BOY!!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 16th, 2011, 10:15 am

mayugastank wrote:The list goes on and on and on.

I have an anecdote too.

Skinned alive? This dudes agruements are based off lies, prejudices, sterotypes and bigotry. Signs of and immature and insecure person.

I don't believe anything that comes out this dudes mouth. Immature with no contact with blacks and never been to south central.

Cuz we all know blacks are the least prejudice people. Just look at the fact that Mexicans and other Latinos moved in historical black neighborhoods unmolested. No wet backs get out struck up on their homes. No firebombing their homes. No chasing and beating on civilians for the fuck of it.None of that BS blacks get moving into majority Latino neighborhoods in nela, sgv, hxa, and others.

So who are the real savages?

This dude is a buster on the leva.

Rockwood and dogtown the oldest gangs?

You hung out with OG crips from Chinatown.

Crips started in dogtown?

The list goes on with your BS.

None blacks skin people alive in south central but Mexicans freely move into our neighborhoods to the point where we are the minority in alot of areas on our side of twin.

Latinos would go on a racial warpath if we moved in droves onto historical Mexican barrios no proof is documented all threw court records and news articles.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 16th, 2011, 10:24 am

The nazis told his grandpa horror stories about black Americans. Are u guys listening yo this BS

World war 2 1930s to early 40s.

What stories could sum German solider tell your Mexican pa about black's back them?

They were hard working sharecroppers?

There was no crime waves going on back them
We were under the thumb of jim crow laws.

Doing all those jobs that immigrants do now

Knock off your BS

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 16th, 2011, 2:38 pm

xxx wrote:The nazis told his grandpa horror stories about black Americans. Are u guys listening yo this BS

What stories could sum German solider tell your Mexican pa about black's back them?

Knock off your BS
No, that was my quote, mayuga just doesnt know how to quote to save his life.
Most germans had never seen a black person and everything related to black culture was strictly forbidden, especially music like jazz, blues...
But after the americans came here it was embraced by many germans and became very popular.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 16th, 2011, 3:01 pm

perongregory wrote:Lol @ miclo mad at the world. Mad at paisas, mad at blacks, mad at whites, mad at immigrants, mad at West Los, chill it bitch boy.
Yea this kid is pathological.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 16th, 2011, 6:08 pm

If you are a confident, grown up man, rooted in your heritage, settled in your personality, you are not going to hate someone because of looks, race or culture.
Simple as that. You are going to judge people by their character. Because you know what counts from experience.
Everybody decide for himself what applies to who in this thread.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 17th, 2011, 4:40 pm

Another dedication for mayuga:

A japanese guy yodeling and singing german "Volksmusik". It doesnt get more german then this. LOL

Or what about this guy, who is as black as it gets and does German "Volksmusik" too?

Yea, this shit is insane. Just like your theories.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 17th, 2011, 4:44 pm

^^The japanese guy is even copying the bavarian accent.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » June 18th, 2011, 2:54 am

because we all know blacks are the least prejudice people. Just look at the fact that Mexicans and other Latinos moved in historical black neighborhoods unmolested. No wet backs get out struck up on their homes. No firebombing their homes. No chasing and beating on civilians for the fu-- of it.None of that BS blacks get moving into majority Latino neighborhoods in nela, sgv, hxa, and others.

hmmm............................apparantly not the greetings Mexicans Ive known who grew around blacks got. Your a liar and an apologist of your people and dont realize the amount of racism your people have directed at the Mexicans in South Central.......the chinese in Oakland...........the Italians in Brooklyn...........the Koreans in Los Angelos.

Your so full of shit. Blacks arent allowed ot move into many Mexican hoods because many Mexicans moved away from black hoods after going thru serious criminal assaults and robberies. List this ........................just about everyone I met living in Long Beach had a story about being robbed by a black. The Mexican kid down the block from me had been shot by one coming out of a liquor store robbing him for his change. Get out of here with your sharecropper /gospel/non criminal African American LIES.

Tell it like it is. There is a race war in many parts of Los Angelos because many Mexicans have had serious issues with blacks and now are taking the oppurtunity for payback since they no longer are children and outnumbered. They are now adults with pathologically insane abused homeys who hate the world and hate blacks for robbing their friends/brother whatever.

Ive heard too many stories of transplants from West LA -Compton etc whove reiterated the amount of racism blacks directed towards them but your a freaking liar. Early you said blacks routinely robbed mexicans admitted it...........now all of a sudden blacks are just poor innocent targets....boo hoo..........

Who are you to judge what is justice? I mean if someone robs me and beats me and takes my earnings ..............you believe I should respond with similiar aggression and not kill the fool? Given the chance in situation above I would BLOW THEM AWAY. Imagine your honest view on hwo blacks robbed Mexicans. Why wouldnt the children of the mother whose purse was snatched and bitch slapped blow a ninja away? who are you to say what is retribution. Tell it like its is. Blacks gave Mexicans a hard time.........Mexicans are responding by murdering them.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » June 18th, 2011, 2:58 am

xxx wrote:The nazis told his grandpa horror stories about black Americans. Are u guys listening yo this BS

Knock off your BS

There are alot of examples written about African American families in the 1930s. Apparently the amount of hatred directed to them made them look only to family and other African Americans for help. Crime was at zero. The father was boss......and a rare divorce in black American was a story. dont know all the reasons for the change but ...........have heard many an opinion on it.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 18th, 2011, 9:26 am

If your logic is that black civillians deserve to be killed and harrassed, then it makes sense that blacks harrass others becaused we've been killed and harrass prior to any of these fools as well. And it's the Italians in Brooklyn who were beating and hurting blacks walking through Benson Hurst.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”