Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Locked
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 18th, 2011, 4:57 pm

Dude is just yapping with no clue.

Black jackers/robbers didn't target Mexicans because of their race.

Dudes that specialized in robbery didn't discriminate they rob everybody. Paisas, USC students, black dope dealers, banks, u name it they robbed it.

Mexican gang members are on sumthing else.

Look at the azusa guys, you telling me their parents were getting rob by blacks in south central and that's their reason for targeting black family's?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 18th, 2011, 6:39 pm

t a local park in 1992. From there, prosecutors contend, the predominantly Latino street gang went on the attack. Graffiti with racial epithets began appearing around town, including "Get out N…" sprayed on garage doors of some black residents. Gang members allegedly beat up blacks they found in their "territory," telling one man "We hate n… in Azusa. This is Azusa." Document: Azusa 13 indictment Over about 15 years, blacks were assaulted, chased and robbed, their property vandalized, in a "crime spree to drive African Americans out of the city of Azusa," said U.S. Atty. Andre Birotte Jr. Authorities announced Tuesday that a federal grand jury had indicted 51 people allegedly associated with the Azusa 13 gang in what prosecutors described as "terrorizing" blacks in the San Gabriel Valley city of more than 48,000. Azusa Police Chief Rob

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 18th, 2011, 6:42 pm

s were assaulted, chased and robbed, their property vandalized, in a "crime spree to drive African Americans out of the city of Azusa," said U.S. Atty. Andre Birotte Jr. Authorities announced Tuesday that a federal grand jury had indicted 51 people allegedly associated with the Azusa 13 gang in what prosecutors described as "terrorizing" blacks in the San Gabriel Valley city of more than 48,000. Azusa Police Chief Robert Garcia said the campaign was partly motivated by racial prejudice. But it also grew from orders by leaders of the Mexican Mafia prison gang to organize Azusa 13's narcotics business by "eliminating competition so they can have a monopoly on drug sales," Garcia said. "Usually a street gang member doesn't get an original idea; it comes from someone higher up." According to the indictment, one Azusa 13 member actually drew up a "business plan" aimed at monopolizing drug sales in the city. The plan included taxing drug dealers, protecting those who paid and attacking and destroying the operations of those who did not. But authorities said the campaign went beyond drug deals to harassment of innocent black residents because of their race. "We're brainwashed to think that if we let a black family in, then their [gang] cousins are going to come from Compton," said one former Azusa gang member who grew up i

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 18th, 2011, 6:45 pm

o think that if we let a black family in, then their [gang] cousins are going to come from Compton," said one former Azusa gang member who grew up in the neighborhood. He spoke in an interview Tuesday, requesting anonymity out of concern for his safety. The 24-count indictment is the latest in several prosecutions alleging that Latino gangs in Southern California attacked blacks to get them to move out of neighborhoods the gangs controlled. Many of those incidents occurred in the late 1990s and early 2000s in neighborhoods with histories of gang problems. A few years ago, federal prosecutors charged members of a Latino gang with a campaign to push blacks out of the unincorporated Florence-Firestone neighborhood that allegedly resulted in 20 homicides over a decade. In the Harbor Gateway district of L.A., a Latino gang was accused of targeting blacks including 14-year-old Cheryl Green, whose death became a rallying point against such attacks. Members of the Avenues, a Latino gang in Highland Park, were convicted of a series of assaults and killings in the early 1990s. Prosecutors did not allege any racially motivated killings in Azusa. But the indictment describes a climate of fear that the campaign created in a city far from the urban core. Azusa is primarily Latino, with whites making up about a fifth of the population, but blacks account for fewer than 1,500 of the residents. The indictment provide

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 18th, 2011, 8:22 pm

mayugastank wrote:because we all know blacks are the least prejudice people. Just look at the fact that Mexicans and other Latinos moved in historical black neighborhoods unmolested. No wet backs get out struck up on their homes. No firebombing their homes. No chasing and beating on civilians for the fu-- of it.None of that BS blacks get moving into majority Latino neighborhoods in nela, sgv, hxa, and others.



hmmm............................apparantly not the greetings Mexicans Ive known who grew around blacks got. Your a liar and an apologist of your people and dont realize the amount of racism your people have directed at the Mexicans in South Central.......the chinese in Oakland...........the Italians in Brooklyn...........the Koreans in Los Angelos.

Your so full of shit. Blacks arent allowed ot move into many Mexican hoods because many Mexicans moved away from black hoods after going thru serious criminal assaults and robberies. List this ........................just about everyone I met living in Long Beach had a story about being robbed by a black. The Mexican kid down the block from me had been shot by one coming out of a liquor store robbing him for his change. Get out of here with your sharecropper /gospel/non criminal African American LIES.

Tell it like it is. There is a race war in many parts of Los Angelos because many Mexicans have had serious issues with blacks and now are taking the oppurtunity for payback since they no longer are children and outnumbered. They are now adults with pathologically insane abused homeys who hate the world and hate blacks for robbing their friends/brother whatever.

Ive heard too many stories of transplants from West LA -Compton etc whove reiterated the amount of racism blacks directed towards them but your a freaking liar. Early you said blacks routinely robbed mexicans admitted it...........now all of a sudden blacks are just poor innocent targets....boo hoo..........

Who are you to judge what is justice? I mean if someone robs me and beats me and takes my earnings ..............you believe I should respond with similiar aggression and not kill the fool? Given the chance in situation above I would BLOW THEM AWAY. Imagine your honest view on hwo blacks robbed Mexicans. Why wouldnt the children of the mother whose purse was snatched and bitch slapped blow a ninja away? who are you to say what is retribution. Tell it like its is. Blacks gave Mexicans a hard time.........Mexicans are responding by murdering them.
Image

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 18th, 2011, 8:39 pm

The question wether blacks targeted mexicans specifically is racist in itself. Cause it presuposes that blacks attacked mexicans, when people in the ghetto are just about attacking everyone who means profit. Some did it for sure. There are black assholes too. This theory aims at blacks being evil for just attacking mexicans, even if that happened for sure, but not systematically. Thats some mayuga invention. He think girls are racist because they date him. Because he is a white guy like me.
He is an insane racist POS.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 21st, 2011, 7:49 am

I dont get why you guys here arguing over who started shooting a handgun sideways or who slapped a bitch first??!?!!???

Theres so much more to talk about in this world like the mysteries of the universe, stocks, world news, local events, advancments in science. comic books and baseball.... Than who was the first to grab their crotch or the colours people wear... Broaden your horizons!!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 21st, 2011, 8:10 am

You should probably log off and delete yourself cuz your on STREETGANGS.COM and log on to wallstreetjournal.com

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by whiskeyjack » June 21st, 2011, 8:47 am

Thats true and sometimes i wonder, i have my long breaks and then after a while i stop by and see the stuff that you people say about another ethnicity and honestly its funny as hell. For example seeing someone get serious about trying to prove im the devil and karma is going to rain fire and brimestone upon me for something i never did is a good laugh!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 21st, 2011, 10:21 am

xxx wrote:Dude is just yapping with no clue.

Black jackers/robbers didn't target Mexicans because of their race.

Dudes that specialized in robbery didn't discriminate they rob everybody. Paisas, USC students, black dope dealers, banks, u name it they robbed it.

Mexican gang members are on sumthing else.

Look at the azusa guys, you telling me their parents were getting rob by blacks in south central and that's their reason for targeting black family's?

Apparently we both are YAPPING with no clue. Oh wait I take that back .....you do have a clue and you do know. Earlier you said Mexicans would routinely get robbed by blacks. Apparently in large numbers if I must hear about it in ELA. I stayed in both Whittier and Montebello and heard about it second hand from MANY mexican families. I can list a few stories.............a dude who was about 16 woke up to a black guy in his room, walking out with his TV. A family man I knew got cold jacked coming out a grocery store by blacks, a church lady I knew went to South Central to get her pursed snatched and her arm almost broken-by a black guy. Thats 3 off top. You ADMITTED blacks would target Mexicans due to how they were viewed to carry large amounts of ca$h on them. You dismissed the racial aspect by saying they jacked EVERYONE. To a paisa who got robbed and had several friends robbed by blacks do you honestly truly believe----it didnt seem personal ? racist ? Why would these AZUZAs be trying so hard to keep blacks out? 1/4 of the city is white WHY not burn out and terrorize the 1/4 of the population who is their largest competitors?

You make alot of excuses -you believe robbery isnt a personal violent crime. No big deal you say, get over it . Blacks robbed everyone. Its highly doubtful-that anyone robbed by blacks saw it that way. Speak to the Korean community who worked stores in South Central and ask them if they didnt think it was personally. Mexican bangers are on another trip-theyve made organized campaigns out of it. Blacks also waged war on mexicans--more discreetyly and less organized but believe this thousands of Mexicans were personally touched by "those blacks who jacked everyone" and believe this it was viewed as a racial and racist crime by almost ALL of them!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 21st, 2011, 10:31 am

Sentenza wrote:The question wether blacks targeted mexicans specifically is racist in itself. Cause it presuposes that blacks attacked mexicans, when people in the ghetto are just about attacking everyone who means profit. Some did it for sure. There are black assholes too. This theory aims at blacks being evil for just attacking mexicans, even if that happened for sure, but not systematically. Thats some mayuga invention. He think girls are racist because they date him. Because he is a white guy like me.
He is an insane racist POS.

You are a fairy and a fairytale spinning woman. You are an ocean and a country away yet you have opinions on situations that have transpired all thru Los Angelos for decades? Are you kidding me? I would listen to you if you provided -statistics, your firsthand account of anything and any personal opinion you give to what you believe happened here in Los Angelos with blacks and mexicans is a moot point. You have ZERO -ability to give an assessment. If you take an outsiders view come with national and regionally specific to Los Angelos criminal and violent crime data. Not what YOU THINK happened , thats absolutely ridicolous. Give me numbers that say cross racial robbery wasnt committed far more often by blacks against mexicans. I give you numbers that say it was.Not merely in small proportions but what any statistician would say resembled a pattern of targeting. Take that number and multiply it by hundreds of citys across USA where whites/latins are routinely targeted by blacks. Turn the number in reverse and find the statistics of Mexicans and Whites who robbed blacks in violent assaults or with fire arms and the percentage is 0%. Stop with the opinions. Just stop. At the very minimum use something anything a made up document or whatever---you just cant seriously come on here and not see how ridicolous it is to give opinions on a regional subject all the way from Germany can you?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by perongregory » June 21st, 2011, 10:53 am

You're making the common mistake of confusing causation with correlation. MEXICAN paisas, illegals were on the list of black robbers but cholos and Mexican Americans not so much. The robbers robbed people who were vulnerable or who they knew had scrill just how Asian banger home invaders rob fobs (the equivalent to a mexican paisa) because they uisually have straight cash and not sayin shit to the po.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 21st, 2011, 2:41 pm

mayugastank wrote:
You make alot of excuses -you believe robbery isnt a personal violent crime. No big deal you say, get over it . Blacks robbed everyone.
Probably you too?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 21st, 2011, 3:00 pm

mayugastank wrote:

You are a fairy and a fairytale spinning woman. You are an ocean and a country away yet you have opinions on situations that have transpired all thru Los Angelos for decades? Are you kidding me? I would listen to you if you provided -statistics, your firsthand account of anything and any personal opinion you give to what you believe happened here in Los Angelos with blacks and mexicans is a moot point. You have ZERO -ability to give an assessment. If you take an outsiders view come with national and regionally specific to Los Angelos criminal and violent crime data. Not what YOU THINK happened , thats absolutely ridicolous. Give me numbers that say cross racial robbery wasnt committed far more often by blacks against mexicans. I give you numbers that say it was.Not merely in small proportions but what any statistician would say resembled a pattern of targeting. Take that number and multiply it by hundreds of citys across USA where whites/latins are routinely targeted by blacks. Turn the number in reverse and find the statistics of Mexicans and Whites who robbed blacks in violent assaults or with fire arms and the percentage is 0%. Stop with the opinions. Just stop. At the very minimum use something anything a made up document or whatever---you just cant seriously come on here and not see how ridicolous it is to give opinions on a regional subject all the way from Germany can you?
So now you just ignore my arguments and resort to my place of living?
I consider that an confession of a lack of refutations, because you touched none of the points i made, you circled around them like a clown.
Yea, i live in Germany, ill crush your skinny ass with my beer belly and yodel during doing it. :mrgreen:
And like a broken record you will now start over and pretend no one ever trashed your so called arguments. Well, many people in this thread did, including me and you just ducked for cover and started over.
You have no credibility on talking about Los Angeles gang stuff either, because you have never lived it and you are a racist, self hating white chicano who has his head in the clouds. You are as close to it as i am. Only difference is, that i have no Napoleon Complex trying to compensate for my inferiority complex. But you didnt manage to refute the points that were made against you.

Look my son, ill teach you how to read statstics.
In the 70s and 80s, blacks were dominating the Ghettos in LA. It is only logical, that they were involved in more robberies and more crime, also against mexicans.
You werent a victim in those decades because you must have been born in the 90s or 2000ds. And then you became a victim.
Criminals target weak victims preferrably, soft targets. Minorities like mexicans back then were soft targets, so i wouldnt doubt that black guys from strong black gangs were targeting easy victims back then.
Thats not a sign of racism, its a sign of criminal logic. You have never heard about that, cause you live in your ivory tower of a racist chicano family and get bitchslapped whenever you go to the ghetto. So you make up hero-race theories cause you want to fit in with the tough chicanos who are actually living what they are talking about and you are looking to something to clinge to.
Mexican attacks against blacks are not a sign of racism either, cause the drug war, La Eme and all that shit is about money.
Without the profit from drugs, most of this BS wouldnt even exist.
And your other statistic is funny too. Mexicans/Chicanos are the most likely to marry outside their race? Maybe its because they dont find their own people attractive? Are you married? :mrgreen:

Ill tell you something:

If i am going to hunt a rabbit and shoot at him twice. And i miss once on the left side and once on the right side, then statistically the rabbit is dead.
So much for that my son.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by ViciousRidah » June 21st, 2011, 4:31 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:Thats true and sometimes i wonder, i have my long breaks and then after a while i stop by and see the stuff that you people say about another ethnicity and honestly its funny as hell. For example seeing someone get serious about trying to prove im the devil and karma is going to rain fire and brimestone upon me for something i never did is a good laugh!
I bet most people in white america( even though I know you live in Canada) love to see blacks and latinos make fools of themselves whilst arguing and debating about who originated gang bangin.

I really don't care for this topic anymore but I can tell you that they are some people who study urban life of black americans and latinos to a tee.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by ViciousRidah » June 21st, 2011, 4:37 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Criminals target weak victims preferrably, soft targets. Minorities like mexicans back then were soft targets, so i wouldnt doubt that black guys from strong black gangs were targeting easy victims back then.
Thats not a sign of racism, its a sign of criminal logic. You have never heard about that, cause you live in your ivory tower of a racist chicano family and get bitchslapped whenever you go to the ghetto. So you make up hero-race theories cause you want to fit in with the tough chicanos who are actually living what they are talking about and you are looking to something to clinge to.
I agree with this partially. They are some gangs that don't like to get innocents involved, its a rule in some not to target innocent by-standards.

And it also depends on the time ,like if police have been sweating them or if they have cops constantly patrolling their block,if a gang is drawing to much attention involving innocents they will back up from it and leave it alone for a while.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 23rd, 2011, 1:49 am

perongregory wrote:You're making the common mistake of confusing causation with correlation. MEXICAN paisas, illegals were on the list of black robbers but cholos and Mexican Americans not so much. The robbers robbed people who were vulnerable or who they knew had scrill just how Asian banger home invaders rob fobs (the equivalent to a mexican paisa) because they uisually have straight cash and not sayin shit to the po.

Your making the mistake of vision and eyesight not being important in what you see and how you feel. When someone of another race harms you you dont automatically accuse that race from one end to the other. What happened with blacks was that NO ONE from old to young Mexicans were immune from jackings-robberies. If you notice the situation of Asian and Mexican gangs who went at it, this gang war was NOT fought by older asians and older hispanics it was fought by the young of both groups with those of age in most circumstances not evening KNOWING their was a war between the groups. The difference here is that blacks targeted many young-old and women in there robberies and this was a well known fact in the latino community. Although YOU may believe it was economical the COMMUNITY viewed it as RACIAL. When several members or friends of the same neighborhood had the same story to tell over and over again -believe this NO ONE was under the ILLUSION that it WASNT RACIAL. There was an article about the murder of Cheryl Green in 204st and what struck me the most about the article was the interview witha paisa who was asked about the situation ........his response? "what race war?" in the very heart of 204th street this paisa had NO clue there was a beef between black and brown!........

The situation with blacks and browns was different in that EVERYONE .....in the latino community KNEW blacks were targeting latinos. Old -Young-Preachers-Mechanics-Intellectuals and family men/women and teenage kids. Everyone. Their are 2 ways to view this.........(1) either blacks were doing so many robberies against EVERYONE that the entire black community was on a spree and it merely seemed latinos were targeted because of the shear number of robberies committed or (2) blacks specifically targeted the latino community. END OF STORY

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by perongregory » June 23rd, 2011, 1:56 am

I'm not saying that paisas or mexicans can't view the robberies as racial but the racial attacks and murders against black civillians by mexican gangs outside of SC is not retribution.

You routinely brag about the longos blasting Asian gangs, but you ignore the fact that what you blame black robbers of Mexocan bangers did to Asian young, old, women and men, which did lead to racially motivated gang murders.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 23rd, 2011, 2:34 am

ViciousRidah wrote: I agree with this partially. They are some gangs that don't like to get innocents involved, its a rule in some not to target innocent by-standards.

And it also depends on the time ,like if police have been sweating them or if they have cops constantly patrolling their block,if a gang is drawing to much attention involving innocents they will back up from it and leave it alone for a while.
Yea but if you have the choice between easy and fast money and money that involves gunfights and possible death, you will pick the first one.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 23rd, 2011, 3:08 pm

perongregory wrote:I'm not saying that paisas or mexicans can't view the robberies as racial but the racial attacks and murders against black civillians by mexican gangs outside of SC is not retribution.

You routinely brag about the longos blasting Asian gangs, but you ignore the fact that what you blame black robbers of Mexocan bangers did to Asian young, old, women and men, which did lead to racially motivated gang murders.

Yes but the asian/latino war was relegated to male youths. It wasnt even remotely similiar to the violent robberies committed against hispanic immigrants, by blacks. No one was immune. There arent now and werent then hard feelings between Asian adults and Mexican Adults. There were hard feeling between blacks and hsipanics from one end of the spectrum to the next--meaning every hispanic was touched someway by violent assaults committed by blacks. Either the numbers of robberies committed by blacks was astronomical or they specifically targeted latinos. I tend to believe the latter. The number of murders committed by hispanic bangers against blacks today would be equal in numbers to what transpired between blacks and latinos earlier. If I targeted YOU and robbed YOU and smacked YOU..........should I be able to tell YOU how to respond? would you seriously only consider an eye for an eye? or would you be looking to murder a dude? The pyschological aspects of violent robberies are said to cause extreme emotional distress and are equal to PTSD. Thousands or tens of thousands of latinos have been touched by blacks in this manner. Guaranteed that the reverse was not even close. Their were no large numbers of latinos robbing-slapping-assaulting and jacking black kids-mothers-grandpas and grannys, in the 90s. The race war today is just now equalizing some of what latinos went thru. You and others make the mistake of believing that since it was only robbery its no big deal. The crime in question is similiar to rape in how a victim feels. Loss of self respect-the questioning of their bravery-the inability to exact vengance-feelings of cowardness-fear. Imagine the feelings WOMEN had? Since hispanic women were the ones most targeted. Should Cheryl Green have been popped for what happened in South Central during the 1990s? NO. But do you seriously wonder why latino transplants would protect their communities from turning into a place where their families are targeted specifically for robberie at gunpoint?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by perongregory » June 23rd, 2011, 4:58 pm

Ask an Asian from LB better yet let's ask Bullet and we'll see if the longos were virtuous in that war only going against asian male bangers.

By your logic Chicano gangs aren't really chicano gangs they're Paisa gangs. By your logic blacks should've systematically rid mexicans of their hoods, etc.

By your logic SC gangs should be smashin on black SC gangs. Its bs.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 23rd, 2011, 5:51 pm

Mexican females were targeted the most?

Where does this weirdo come up with this shit?

You should be a script writer for Hollywood

Tens of thousands of Mexicans robbed and now have ptsd?

This coming from a dude that wasn't around back then and never ran the streets.

Practicing for your creative writing class?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 24th, 2011, 10:34 pm

xxx,

Im making stuff up? BS. Check your local FBI crime statistics...........better yet Ill post a dozen crimes committed by blacks against MEXICAN WOMEN. youll say its just 12.........just 12. fuck you you apologist................own up to what your people do..........or be lumped in together with them

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by perongregory » June 24th, 2011, 10:37 pm

Own up to what your people do, attack innocents, kill innocents, kill little girls, firebomb churches, kill homeless people etc. Or be lumped in with them.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 25th, 2011, 1:55 am

perongregory wrote:Own up to what your people do, attack innocents, kill innocents, kill little girls, firebomb churches, kill homeless people etc. Or be lumped in with them.

Firebomb churches? LIE!!!!!!!!!!when and where!!!.........it goes BOTH ways yours started it though and now are catching serious repurcussions from the sons of the fathers they jacked.

xxx, said I was lying about Mexican women catching the most of the robberies isnt there a thread on this <RACE AND ETHNICTY> where their are some 10 murders committed during the course of a robbery against either hispanic women or families in their entirety............I believe ist called blacks robbing mexican.........it has at least a dozen murders committed by blacks against mexicans for either change or a few bucks. In one instance a mother of 3 was murdered for her wedding ring and killed when she refused to take it off. Sounds about RIGHT doesnt it...........poor innoccent blacks just minding their own business being murdered by mexicans and whites.......isnt that how the media portrays it? blacks kill and rob a few hundred ........one black gets domed and its the end of the world? RACIST!! scream it loud.....sure its only racist when its done to blacks. Never mind the paisa being beaten and spray painted black during the riots.....he shouldnt respond to racism with racism..........own up and admit YOUR people brought this on themselves by their behaviour. Spare me the kumbaya BS aunt jemimah gospel speaking sharecroppers daughter never committ a crime in their lives BS......made up hollywood baloney.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 25th, 2011, 1:59 am

xxx wrote:Mexican females were targeted the most?

Where does this weirdo come up with this shit?

You should be a script writer for Hollywood

Tens of thousands of Mexicans robbed and now have ptsd?

This coming from a dude that wasn't around back then and never ran the streets.

Practicing for your creative writing class?
Tens of thousands of violent robberies committed by blacks last year alone against WHITE/CAUCASIANS.........across the USA. Now look it up for yourself and tell me Im lying.Dont just shoot from your mouth like you do...........look it fucking up and call me script writer you no good lying apologist. Blacks the least racist people are you freaking kidding me? I guess I missed that when paisas were being pulled from cars and spray painted BLACK.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 25th, 2011, 2:06 am

perongregory wrote:I'm not saying that paisas or mexicans can't view the robberies as racial but the racial attacks and murders against black civillians by mexican gangs outside of SC is not retribution.

You routinely brag about the longos blasting Asian gangs, but you ignore the fact that what you blame black robbers of Mexocan bangers did to Asian young, old, women and men, which did lead to racially motivated gang murders.

Guaranteed you speak to a non banging asian or mexican older adult during those times and he wouldve had NONE clue about what was transpiring . GUARANTEED again that if you spoke to an asian or latino during those times from one end of the spectrum to the next THEY WOULD know without a doubt that blacks were targeting their communities for robbery. Violent robbery. WHY? because blacks showed no mercy to young-old-handicapped-male-female-child or grandmother. It was a community affair. Each and everyone in the communities was a target. It is ongoing today in Oakland against the chinese and black and in the south Paisas are walking ATMS ( an examination of robbery) a dam thesis done on the subject...........keep ignoring it

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Quepolo3 » June 25th, 2011, 6:43 am

You routinely brag about the longos blasting Asian gangs, but you ignore the fact that what you blame black robbers of Mexocan bangers did to Asian young, old, women and men, which did lead to racially motivated gang murders

Guaranteed you speak to a non banging asian or mexican older adult during those times and he wouldve had NONE clue about what was transpiring . GUARANTEED again that if you spoke to an asian or latino during those times from one end of the spectrum to the next THEY WOULD know without a doubt that blacks were targeting their communities for robbery. Violent robbery. WHY? because blacks showed no mercy to young-old-handicapped-male-female-child or grandmother. It was a community affair. Each and everyone in the communities was a target. It is ongoing today in Oakland against the chinese and black and in the south Paisas are walking ATMS ( an examination of robbery) a dam thesis done on the subject...........keep ignoring it[/quote]

@Perongegory- After reading the above post, I feel that your assessment of the situation most closely resembles my personal opinion. It is my belief that the robberies of the Mexican people, who are in many cases here illegally, are not because of their race but because of their inability to seek assistance from Law Enforcement and draw attention to themselves. They are just easy prey. I think this would happen whether they are Asian, Middle Eastern, African, European or any other group. Black people rob and vicitmize each other more than they do other races. Why, because its readily available. I know that this has been stated in earlier posts, but I have just been reading and not responding. Growing up in Alabama, I did not even know a Mexican Person until I moved to Cali. I know that most people in the South primarily, Georgia,Alabama, Mississppi, Tennessee, not including Texas and Mexico bordering States, did not have much interaction with Hispanic people until their migration to those areas in the 90's and 2000's. So in most cases people here didnt have any animosity or pre-conceived notions about that community. Unlike Cali, Arizona and other Areas where Racial conflict between blacks and hispanics has been more common. As a result, I don't feel that these are primarily racially motivated. Unfortunately, racism exists in every community but I don't think it is the main factor here.

@Mayugastank- with respect to the victimization of the elderly, handicapped and so on, this is something that is generational and not racial. It is my belief that the youngsters of today, regardless of race have lost respect for the aforementioned groups. I was born in the 70's and when I was raised we were taught to respect the elderly community, and have compassion for the less fortunate. Unfortunately, our younger generations were not taught or have ignored those lessons and that's why you see those things happeining. Back in the day, even the gangster had a code of conduct that protected the elderly, woman and children. Now, we got chumps who are too scared to run up on a person who is prepared to defend himself, so they look for the easy targets.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by ViciousRidah » June 25th, 2011, 12:08 pm

Sentenza wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote: I agree with this partially. They are some gangs that don't like to get innocents involved, its a rule in some not to target innocent by-standards.

And it also depends on the time ,like if police have been sweating them or if they have cops constantly patrolling their block,if a gang is drawing to much attention involving innocents they will back up from it and leave it alone for a while.
Yea but if you have the choice between easy and fast money and money that involves gunfights and possible death, you will pick the first one.
Yes and no.

Most jackers in the hood would go after people with money and they know the ballaz is them slangaz and pushaz,most of the times these dudes can't complain to the police their money is stolen, so that would be fast money right there.Plus they would have more money stashed then the innocent bystandards

The average square doing a 9 to 5 is not cool to jack,because they know they don't have that much money and they gonna go to the police.

So dudes know an easy target doesn't pay off.

Depending on which hood you in some bangers is not going to jack the locals cause they already know some of them foos around there.Them 40 yrs old dudes with an everyday job is probably somebody's uncle from the set.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 25th, 2011, 3:50 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote: I agree with this partially. They are some gangs that don't like to get innocents involved, its a rule in some not to target innocent by-standards.

And it also depends on the time ,like if police have been sweating them or if they have cops constantly patrolling their block,if a gang is drawing to much attention involving innocents they will back up from it and leave it alone for a while.
Yea but if you have the choice between easy and fast money and money that involves gunfights and possible death, you will pick the first one.
Yes and no.

Most jackers in the hood would go after people with money and they know the ballaz is them slangaz and pushaz,most of the times these dudes can't complain to the police their money is stolen, so that would be fast money right there.Plus they would have more money stashed then the innocent bystandards

The average square doing a 9 to 5 is not cool to jack,because they know they don't have that much money and they gonna go to the police.

So dudes know an easy target doesn't pay off.

Depending on which hood you in some bangers is not going to jack the locals cause they already know some of them foos around there.Them 40 yrs old dudes with an everyday job is probably somebody's uncle from the set.
Sounds reasonable. Point taken.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 26th, 2011, 2:38 am

Quepolo,

Preconceived notions irregardless the paisas mexicans are catching serious blues in NY -ATL-NEW ORLEANS -serious grief. Enough so that the Govenor of Georgia sought to appease the racism wrought against illegals-by blacks so as to not infuse racial tensions. In one case a black illiterate and his friends beat to death (6) illegals and raped the women in a trailer park. They would routinely robbed any mexican they could.

But I guess when Mexican bangers respond to some of this by blowing someones brains out then its racial. The original aggression and violent robbery isnt racial. Its the vengance mexicans DARE give blacks. The nerve of them mexicans actually responding to the victimization of their communities by popping a cap back. How brazen and racial. You ever hear about a black church being firebombed by some mexicans like this lie perongregory told? Give me a break.HE says Im an aapologist for mexican bangers what a crock .........Ive said it many times Mexican bangers ( a majority percent ) are racist and would kill and or bust on a black givemn the oppurtunity. I keep it real. Alot of this racial shit is inflamed after these bangers get out the pen or juvenile------filled with rage looking to kill anyone doesnt matter the race. Thats how the system is made to inflame the hatred feed it and then let the animal loose in our communities for a hot second while he committs his next dasterdly deed. I cant tell you about kids I knew growing up who did time got out and killed someone. Like a rabid dog.


What I dont get is how a violent robbery targeting another race for WHATEVER reason being that they ( called the cops less-had more money-whatever!@!) your targeting another race for a reason whatever the reason is ............thats RACIAL. You singled out a race as prey.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by perongregory » June 26th, 2011, 7:51 am

No, you singled out an illegal, an immigrant, a paisa why not Chicanos and Mexican bangers? Racial doesn't differentiate the kind of mexican but clearly you as a white so-called mexican does, so why wouldn't black bangers.

The sons of these paisas weren't chicano bangers in CPA, The A's, HXG, if anything they were the mexican varrios in SC functioning w blacks, so what's this lying ass retribution talj you jibber jabber about. Dare I say supposed old chicano varrios are one generation moved paisa cliques? Apparently they are to you now to prove some BS LIE. Paisas and Chicanos are color struck and have racist beliefs about other mexicans especially blacks, plus they wanna turn American hoods into Tiajuana fuck your innocent mexican just trying to make it fairy tales. Two can play your ignorant game.

PS what about the whites back east and in the south that have been killing mexican nationals, or paisas raping and molesting girls, oh let's forget that. Hispanics are breed with old world racism so its fine if blacks dare scare some respect in to them in a robbery. Your logic.

Locked

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”