Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Locked
Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Quepolo3 » June 11th, 2011, 9:56 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
Sentenza wrote:


Cypress Hill without a doubt mimicked urban black culture when they first came out.There whole style and forte was black urban culture of the 1990s.

It was maybe later on they catered to the Chicano and Rock N Roll scene.
@ViciousRidah- Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that B-real was bi-racial, black and mexican, and then you got the brother from Lynwood, I can't remember his name. So with that in mind, what makes them a chicano group? I can understand that he identifies with his latino roots, but I don't think you can label them either way. I know you got some good insight on this bruh! Please share my brother!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 11th, 2011, 2:29 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Sentenza wrote:


Cypress Hill without a doubt mimicked urban black culture when they first came out.There whole style and forte was black urban culture of the 1990s.

It was maybe later on they catered to the Chicano and Rock N Roll scene.
@ViciousRidah- Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that B-real was bi-racial, black and mexican, and then you got the brother from Lynwood, I can't remember his name. So with that in mind, what makes them a chicano group? I can understand that he identifies with his latino roots, but I don't think you can label them either way. I know you got some good insight on this bruh! Please share my brother!
Of course you both are right, but for the average german B-Real and Dj Muggs look mexican, while Sen-Dogg was Cuban i think and they rapped alot in Spanish.
But thats as far is it got concerning chicano influence on american urban culture, at least what was visible over here.
I know there was way more to it. But blacks had it on lock.
But you cant separate this from the overall cultural dominance america has in the world.
Without Hollywood no movie 'Colors' or "Blood in Blood out".
Oh wait. My best friend back then was part of a tagger crew who called themselves 'Loco compadres' inspired by the movie Blood in Blood out. So i have to add that.
But other then that Rap, Urban black and chicano culture are part of a broader american dominance and cant be viewed separate from it.
Or to put it in simple words, everybody knows Mickey Mouse, McDonalds, Superman and Bloods and Crips.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 11th, 2011, 4:30 pm













http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... OBO1gIIFrM

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 11th, 2011, 4:33 pm


mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 11th, 2011, 9:25 pm

xxx

As for Montebello not being the heart of ELA ---alot of the movie above Colors was shot here. The scene were those kids are running down a hill is still the same hill kids from the local high school run down when ditching class. Right behind the Pharmacy.

Look dude ---find me any blacks anywhere who were similiar to anything the C/B were in Los Angelos. Your going to tell me G thang/Real MF Gz/didnt completely apporpriate the vato look ? with their own twist? Its what Im getting at........alot of most of what crips and bloods are came from chicanos. Their are no black gangs in all America who are anything similiar to them. But their are cholos all thru the USA anywhere chicanos are. Tex/Az/CO/NV/NM everywhere we are we chicanos carry teh same style.

Blacks really do as well. Except for HERE. When they were selling the whole WESTSIDE!~ to the world they were really selling a whole vato look.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 11th, 2011, 10:24 pm

No true Vato from east Los Angeles will say montobello is the heart of east los.

Pictures are worth a thousands words.

My eyes are not lying to me. I don't see blacks in any of these films looking talking of acting like eses period.

Your agruements have been rip to threads by multiple dudes on here from every back ground and minimized to a 1993 Eazy E video . A rapper wearing a Charlie brown shirt. While your veteranos were wearing our jazz zoot suits listen to oldies be bop dancing.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by ViciousRidah » June 12th, 2011, 12:59 am

Quepolo3 wrote:

@ViciousRidah- Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that B-real was bi-racial, black and mexican, and then you got the brother from Lynwood, I can't remember his name. So with that in mind, what makes them a chicano group? I can understand that he identifies with his latino roots, but I don't think you can label them either way. I know you got some good insight on this bruh! Please share my brother!
Yea whats happenin with it Que Polo.

Man from what I know Cypress Hill had a more underground hardcore west coast g-funked hip hop vibe when they came out with their first 3 albums from the early 1990s.In the late 90s to at least early 2000 I would say they had more of a gangsta Chicano and Rock N Roll type sound. The rock n roll audience is what they seem to lean more towards too, in the 2000s.

Like Sentenza said B Real should be Cuban and Mexican, both are Latin of course but Cuban and Mexican are different brands of Latin.Sen Dogg is Cuban also but he seems Afro Latino.I believe B Real grew up bangin Swan and Sen Dogg is either from Swan too or some other b-dog hood.

So I am really not sure how much of the Chicano side B Real embraces,but he with out a doubt embraces it some how.

Image


Image

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Quepolo3 » June 12th, 2011, 9:29 am

[quote="ViciousRidah"][quote="Quepolo3"]

Yea whats happenin with it Que Polo.

Man from what I know Cypress Hill had a more underground hardcore west coast g-funked hip hop vibe when they came out with their first 3 albums from the early 1990s.In the late 90s to at least early 2000 I would say they had more of a gangsta Chicano and Rock N Roll type sound. The rock n roll audience is what they seem to lean more towards too, in the 2000s.

Like Sentenza said B Real should be Cuban and Mexican, both are Latin of course but Cuban and Mexican are different brands of Latin.Sen Dogg is Cuban also but he seems Afro Latino.I believe B Real grew up bangin Swan and Sen Dogg is either from Swan too or some other b-dog hood.

So I am really not sure how much of the Chicano side B Real embraces,but he with out a doubt embraces it some how.

@ ViciousRidah- What's going on my bruh! I knew you had some good knowledge on this, and now it makes sense, the cultural relationship to the Cypress style. As always good looking out dog.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 12th, 2011, 2:18 pm

Cypress Hill , Sublime, Gwen Stefani , Fergie, Kat Von D and the whole rockabilly look . Is stolen from chicano gang styles. Chicanos really put the whole tattooed simple look to the world as its now known. The art has taken off more then anyone could ever imagine. You check any shirt on any video and youll see chicano gang style inkwork fonts and placements.

XXX and others would like to say we all borrowed from eachother but really what hand have chicanos had in rap/motown/jazz/blues/grass/soulfood/gospel?

NONE. ZERO. NADA. NILCH.

What hand have blacks had in street gang graffiti/dress/lowriding/chicano art/black and grey tattoos/the style of clothing/stacking/flagging and the origins of modern gang culture?

NONE.ZERO.NADA.NILCH.

America really is made up of 2 underground cultures that export our styles to the world. Hence "WEST COAST RIVALRY". It isnt a rivalry per se as extreme differences in what we wear/how we talk/dress/live and bang. Even our arts are different..........The New York subway bombing graffiti scene to the chicano dominated Southwestern art.

Blacks have brought the whole New York beatboxing-hyphy-boot wearing and graff to the world .....NO ONE discounts this.

But to claim the crips/bloods resemble blacks anywhere? I mean look at the movie "COLORS" xxx posted he says the Mexicans/Blacks dont look alike in that movie. Are you freaking kidding me? Whats the difference? Jerry Curl versus Ducktails? one button on top flannel to longer flannels?

All blacks did in Los Angelos is take the pattern of the cholo and change it up a hair. Thats it thats all. You show me one brother/rapper video in the USA who resembled colors outside of where Cholos and Bangers grew up together and not a single one looked like this.

Its repetive I give WESTCOAST label 2 thumbs up and 5 stars for making millions by stealing the entire getdown of the chicano/cholo and selling it to America as something original blacks did in Los Angelos. You can go to Oakland in Califas and not find blacks like the ones in G THANG/BOYZ IN THE HOOD/ all banged out wearing chucks/white Ts/Khakis and smashing lows.

Its a WESTCOAST thing CHICANOS did...........and mind you they did it everywhere they were in El Paso-San Antonio-Phoenix-Los Angelos-Vegas- everywhere chicanos were they were using the same uniform/art/speak and lifestyle.

Only here did blacks differ so much from their African American counterparts across USA. Why? Chicanos. Thats it Thats all.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 12th, 2011, 2:28 pm

xxx wrote:No true Vato from east Los Angeles will say montobello is the heart of east los.

Pictures are worth a thousands words.

My eyes are not lying to me. I don't see blacks in any of these films looking talking of acting like eses period.

Your agruements have been rip to threads by multiple dudes on here from every back ground and minimized to a 1993 Eazy E video . A rapper wearing a Charlie brown shirt. While your veteranos were wearing our jazz zoot suits listen to oldies be bop dancing.

You dont know what you talking about MOntebello is not San Gabriel Valley. You dont get anymore chicano then Montebello-Whittier-Terrace-Boyle-Lincoln. I would say that everything that is chicano started in these citys'. Along with chicanos in major hubs like San Antonio and El Paso. Who would really be the founders of chicanismo.

As for your zootsuits......well Ill trade you . Please go skin Lil Wayne-Tyga-Jeezy-Wak -Maino and give us back our inkwork. In a few years the argument will be lost and blacks will do like what they do now and claim they started that. Its probably how blacks wound up owning Zootsuits to begin with. You dont realize or pretend to not see, I mean why is KID FROST-NITE OWL-LIL ROB -HIGH POWERED SOLDIERS. All labeled fake/no good/wannabe black rappers ................when WAYNE-TYGA-JEEZY-WAK-MAINO-SOLDIER BOY all sport the ink identifiers of another culture permanently on their bodies. Lil rob could wake up tomorrow and say " gee, man I been faking the funk for too long now, I look stupid on this mike........"


what the hell are Jeexy-and the rest going to do ? besides lasering off their entire skin and possible being killed in the process...........lol.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 12th, 2011, 3:09 pm

That Rockabilly, hot rod racing, greaser look is a whiteboy thing Chicano Kids adopted after they moved on from the black jazz zoot suit era




http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri= ... DpOM0L9eQI

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 12th, 2011, 3:15 pm


xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 12th, 2011, 3:18 pm


xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 12th, 2011, 3:21 pm


xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 12th, 2011, 3:30 pm

Man quit. Crying about tattoos that southern rappers are getting put on them by Cartoon.

When u see prison towers with hynas and a Mexican with a sombrero then u have a case until then hollar at cartoon and tell him to stop tatting up ememe

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 12th, 2011, 3:37 pm



LOL check out the music fashions and dance moves, straight out of the El Paso dirt roads of the 1930s?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 12th, 2011, 3:42 pm

Montebello is not east LA. Not in the city limits. They have their own police Mayor city council. East LA vets don't recognize montebello as east Los. Headquarters r u serious?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 12th, 2011, 5:09 pm

mayugastank wrote:Cypress Hill , Sublime, Gwen Stefani , Fergie, Kat Von D and the whole rockabilly look . Is stolen from chicano gang styles. Chicanos really put the whole tattooed simple look to the world as its now known. The art has taken off more then anyone could ever imagine. You check any shirt on any video and youll see chicano gang style inkwork fonts and placements.
Yea Chicano gang style letters that are written in old english style that were utilized by gangs who were from all different kinds of backgrounds, irish, jewish, chicano, black, you name it.
Tell me, why didnt they use Aztec symbols but Old English fucking letters? Why did they steal from the Anglo Saxons? Did they ask for permission in London?
mayugastank wrote: XXX and others would like to say we all borrowed from eachother but really what hand have chicanos had in rap/motown/jazz/blues/grass/soulfood/gospel?

NONE. ZERO. NADA. NILCH.

What hand have blacks had in street gang graffiti/dress/lowriding/chicano art/black and grey tattoos/the style of clothing/stacking/flagging and the origins of modern gang culture?

NONE.ZERO.NADA.NILCH.
They were both listening and watching each other closely and adapting the things they liked. How many chicanos rap now or like it? How many blacks enjoy mexican cuisine or latino/chicano culture? Alot.
At the end of the day Black American Music was influenced by the american experience blacks had, which means a collision with european culture. Its not african music, its american black music.
Many whites secretely loved black culture and music and many blacks adapted what they liked from anglo saxon culture.
The flagging and tattooing shit is not original i already told you. How can old english letters be original chicano? This shit is a 1000 years old. It was copied from the old english style. Thats what you call original, yet you claim others "stole".
mayugastank wrote:
All blacks did in Los Angelos is take the pattern of the cholo and change it up a hair. Thats it thats all. You show me one brother/rapper video in the USA who resembled colors outside of where Cholos and Bangers grew up together and not a single one looked like this.
Thats not a logical assumption. You are getting emotional. You are assuming that, because blacks on the West Coast had their own style, it must be because of the chicano influence on them. (Because you want it that way)
Well before you dare anyone to bring proof, you should bring prooof that that is because of the chicano influence besides your personal feelings which tell you it is that way.
Since you like to bring that example over and over, Dresta or BG Knoccout dont look Chicano AT ALL.
Why didnt blacks in Texas dress the same way? Arent there a lot of Chicanos in Texas too? Why didnt blacks in Texas come out the same way then?
There were two subcultures on the west coast that developed right next to each other. And since america has racist fucking tendencies no one is willing to acknowledge that it was a "giving and taking" from all sides.

mayugastank wrote:Cypress Hill , Sublime, Gwen Stefani , Fergie, Kat Von D and the whole rockabilly look . Is stolen from chicano gang styles. Chicanos really put the whole tattooed simple look to the world as its now known. The art has taken off more then anyone could ever imagine. You check any shirt on any video and youll see chicano gang style inkwork fonts and placements.
Yea Chicano gang style letters that are written in old english style that were utilized by gangs who were from all different kinds of backgrounds, irish, jewish, chicano, black, you name it.
Tell me, why didnt they use Aztec symbols but Old English fucking letters? Why did they steal from the Anglo Saxons? Did they ask for permission in London?
mayugastank wrote: XXX and others would like to say we all borrowed from eachother but really what hand have chicanos had in rap/motown/jazz/blues/grass/soulfood/gospel?

NONE. ZERO. NADA. NILCH.

What hand have blacks had in street gang graffiti/dress/lowriding/chicano art/black and grey tattoos/the style of clothing/stacking/flagging and the origins of modern gang culture?

NONE.ZERO.NADA.NILCH.
They were both listening and watching each other closely and adapting the things they liked. How many chicanos rap now or like it? How many blacks enjoy mexican cuisine or latino/chicano culture? Alot.
At the end of the day Black American Music was influenced by the american experience blacks had, which means a collision with european culture. Its not african music, its american black music.
Many whites secretely loved black culture and music and many blacks adapted what they liked from anglo saxon culture.
The flagging and tattooing shit is not original i already told you. How can old english letters be original chicano? This shit is a 1000 years old. It was copied from the old english style. Thats what you call original, yet you claim others "stole".
mayugastank wrote:
Only here did blacks differ so much from their African American counterparts across USA. Why? Chicanos. Thats it Thats all.
Really. So blacks in the south dont differ from those in New York? Mexicans in the south dont differ from those in Tijuana?
Why is that? Do mexicans in the south of mexico want to copy people from Guatemala? Is it because of them? Or is it because regional differences are completely normal.
Come on man, in my country even the fucking cities have different styles and accents.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 12th, 2011, 5:13 pm

^^my bad, the post is messed up.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 12th, 2011, 7:04 pm

Setenza


I cant believe you of all people would accuse me of emotionalism. lol. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 12th, 2011, 7:11 pm

xxx wrote:Man quit. Crying about tattoos that southern rappers are getting put on them by Cartoon.

When u see prison towers with hynas and a Mexican with a sombrero then u have a case until then hollar at cartoon and tell him to stop tatting up ememe

Negative-This weekend I saw some black kids with all the inkwork reminiscent of the cholos I grew around the caligraphy chain/smoke and mirrors/the hyna with an afro.......the abdominal shot everything.

Its like you have absolutely zero shame in just 100% biting anothers shit then acting like its no big. Its only big if its biten from yours.lol. ZOOZTSUIT ZOOTSUIT.........get the hell outta here Mexicans started that in El Paso I dont care what you say. Blacks have a way of ripping everything off we do why would that be any different? I mean look at the history and it says it all.

CRIPS AND BLOODS original ! sure buddy they didnt get the colors from Californias largest gangs...... :roll:

Just like Lil Rob raps but he didnt get it from blacks................what a joke.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 12th, 2011, 8:58 pm

LOL he's running out of steam, on his last leg.

You got a Guy from Germany ripping your arguments apart.

Good point on Texas blacks not having the "El Paso Chicano look"!

We started this gangster shit and this is the thx we get?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2011, 3:50 am

mayugastank wrote:Setenza


I cant believe you of all people would accuse me of emotionalism. lol. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Sure. Because thats what you are. You harbor negative emotional feelings towards whites and blacks and try to make it look rational by making up a theory that matches your grudge and cultural insecurity.

Yea, i get pissed off sometimes if thats what you call emotional. Especially when i read dumb shit.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 13th, 2011, 2:03 pm

mayugastank wrote: You dont know what you talking about MOntebello is not San Gabriel Valley.
Montebello is a city in Los Angeles County, California, United States, in the southwestern part of the San Gabriel Valley. It is located on 8.4 sq mi (22 km2) of land just 8 mi (13 km) east of downtown Los Angeles. It is considered part of the Gateway Cities, and the city is a member of the Gateway Cities Council of Governments. The name, Montebello, means “Beautiful mountain” in both Italian and Spanish.[2][3] In the early 20th century, Montebello was a well-known source for oil reserves. The population was 62,500 at the 2010 census; according to the California Department of Finance, the estimated population of Montebello on January 1, 2011, was 62,789.[4]

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 13th, 2011, 3:31 pm

Listen fool. Montebello is not in SGV. We are part of ELA actually the strongest part . What constitues Whittier-Montebello-Boyle-Lincoln are straight up the strongest chicano communities in all of Califas. Their are no spots with the history we have except for maybe El Paso and San Antonio in all America that are as chicano as these towns. No ELA vato would consider Montebello th heart of ELA? Are you kidding me ........You actually went by some wiki and laid waste to your own argument. In the pen Montebello varrios are East Los thru and thru . The vast majority of gangster history started right here and in Boyle. Breed st-Jardin one of the oldest gangs in ELA.-El Hoyo and VNE all have had clicks or straight started here. You know nothing we have no SGV hoods here. This is the best town in all Los Angelos you jealous dirty compton scum.

If I could build a protective fence against you mexicans and others I would I cant stand by paisas moving here just go live around the blacks in south central and sell em oranges you calling the Bells' San Gabriel Valley. You never spoke to an East Los fol in your life ......ask anyone if the Bells' in San Gabriel . I aint talking shit about some parts of Sangra cuz they got tough ass chicano histoyr out there not like some new booty immigrant gang 18th street. You rookie.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 9:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by mayugastank » June 13th, 2011, 3:38 pm

Sentenza wrote:
mayugastank wrote:Setenza


I cant believe you of all people would accuse me of emotionalism. lol. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Sure. Because thats what you are. You harbor negative emotional feelings towards whites and blacks and try to make it look rational by making up a theory that matches your grudge and cultural insecurity.

Yea, i get pissed off sometimes if thats what you call emotional. Especially when i read dumb shit.


Im emotional what a freaking joke. You more then any mad man Ive ever debated will look at polls/numbers/census reports/concrete hardcore evidence and discount it all to sing KUMBAYAY..........you freaking hippie. You care to believe what you believe and then draw a conclusion no matter how hard the evidence of the other side is.

The debate we are having here is simple.............read the title: DO BLACKS DISPUTE MEXICANS ORIGINATED GANG CULTURE? well how could they? Oldest Gang in the world? Mexican. Still around? Absolutely.

What else is there to say on the subject? Start a thread disputing regional differences in current America and I will lay waste to it. Since it seems thats what your debating. Modern America is extremely connected by Television and the net. Fashion is the same from place to place. Yeah some spots do more farming some fishing some industrial etc............but people in this country are united in fashion-art and the pop culture no matter where you go. This isnt a debate on cajun culture versus Tejano culture .........blacks especially have a real similiar dress from place to place the whole hiphop baggy pants and etc............are really like a uniform to millions of blacks differeniated them from White America.

User avatar
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 771
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel
Location: EastSide

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by AztecNinja » June 13th, 2011, 3:45 pm

C'mon homie, MTB is NOT East LA, its on the eastside but mos def is not part of ELA unincorporated. And who the hell calls it the Bells? I know Im older but I aint never heard somthin gay like that and I used to live on fourth and Whittier in the early 90's.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2011, 4:15 pm

mayugastank wrote: Im emotional what a freaking joke.
Its not a joke. Its a fact. You say name calling is a no go and its for weak minded persons and in the following post you go ballistic and get all butt hurt and insult people coming from left field. You are emotional like Jeckyll and Hyde.
You try to form the world the way you want it. But this shit is not Playdoh.
mayugastank wrote: You more then any mad man Ive ever debated will look at polls/numbers/census reports/concrete hardcore evidence and discount it all to sing KUMBAYAY..........you freaking hippie. You care to believe what you believe and then draw a conclusion no matter how hard the evidence of the other side is.
Where is your hard evidence? You are the Marshmellowman. Everytime someone calls you out you either dont respond or start over with the same argument. Debating you is like debating an answering machine.
You post statistics and believe they are hard evidence. You post statistics that latinos/chicanos are the most likely to marry interracially and draw your conclusion from that, that latinos/chicanos are good looking and the rest is ugly.
But you could also read that statistic this way: They are the ones looking for partners outside their "race" the most. Maybe they dont like it?
Of course my assumption is bs. But you dont know how to read statistics either, besides your bs agenda to declare chicanos to some kind of superhero race.
mayugastank wrote: The debate we are having here is simple.............read the title: DO BLACKS DISPUTE MEXICANS ORIGINATED GANG CULTURE? well how could they? Oldest Gang in the world? Mexican. Still around? Absolutely.
You are doing it again. Putting up the same argument that has been raped in the ass by a donkey dick as if no one ever refuted what you said. Mr. Answering Machine.
Yes blacks dispute it. Whites dispute it too. I do. And i am white as a fucking ghost.
mayugastank wrote: What else is there to say on the subject?
For example that most of the points you made were wrong. Not all of them. But most. And you have the nerve to call your fantasies "evidence".
mayugastank wrote: Start a thread disputing regional differences in current America and I will lay waste to it. Since it seems thats what your debating. Modern America is extremely connected by Television and the net. Fashion is the same from place to place. Yeah some spots do more farming some fishing some industrial etc............but people in this country are united in fashion-art and the pop culture no matter where you go. This isnt a debate on cajun culture versus Tejano culture .........blacks especially have a real similiar dress from place to place the whole hiphop baggy pants and etc............are really like a uniform to millions of blacks differeniated them from White America.
I believe that you either have been bullied by blacks or you are a white looking chicano that doesnt fit in with the cholo look and therefore you try to be a virtual chicano superman.
Its gotta be one of both.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2011, 4:49 pm

Just for Mayuga. I am guessing these chicanos from texas did it without asking for blacks permission.


Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2011, 4:57 pm

^^Mayuga. Grow some balls and respond to this slap to the face. Dont just ignore it.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 13th, 2011, 5:08 pm

Lol that's too funny. Maybe now this strange dude will except the fact that cultures borrow from different cultures

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2011, 5:15 pm

xxx wrote:Lol that's too funny. Maybe now this strange dude will except the fact that cultures borrow from different cultures
No, he wont. Hes gonna be quiet or talk his ass out of it by starting over.

Locked

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”