HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANY BLACKS IN MEXICAN GANGS ??

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 6:37 am

YO ITS THIS DUDE ON HERE WHO USE TO POST " STATE RAISED 2000 " HES IN THE - GANGS & INFORMATION - WHITES OTHER PLACES , SECTION , GO READ HIS POSTS HE BEEN RAISED AROUND GANGS FROM STREET TO THE PENN......LATINO DUDE , HE TALKS ABOUT WHITES AND LATINS CLAIMING BLACK GANGS

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 21st, 2007, 6:53 am

mjokc wrote:I'm with NICKELS, I'd ride into a mexican barrio strapped with an AK and fire til I get dropped before I'd join a mexican gang.
Word...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 21st, 2007, 7:17 am

TheReal wrote:
mjokc wrote:I'm with NICKELS, I'd ride into a mexican barrio strapped with an AK and fire til I get dropped before I'd join a mexican gang.
Word...
All of that seems to be a pretty American thing to me. Correct me if i am wrong please, but i know that in South America black and whites are caught up in the same struggle of poverty and join forces out on the streets independend of the skin colours. And i know that over here in Europe the kids that hang out together on the street are multi ethnic groups of whites, blacks, asians and arabs, no matter if you go to France, England, Germany or wherever.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 7:23 am

WE DONT DO THAT HOMIE , IF YOU RUN with US , ITS ABOUT THE BLACK / AFRICAN WAY OF LIFE ........

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 7:23 am

NICKELS wrote:YO ITS THIS DUDE ON HERE WHO USE TO POST " STATE RAISED 2000 " HES IN THE - GANGS & INFORMATION - WHITES OTHER PLACES , SECTION , GO READ HIS POSTS HE BEEN RAISED AROUND GANGS FROM STREET TO THE PENN......LATINO DUDE , HE TALKS ABOUT WHITES AND LATINS CLAIMING BLACK GANGS

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » June 21st, 2007, 8:39 am

Sentenza wrote:
TheReal wrote:
Word...
All of that seems to be a pretty American thing to me. Correct me if i am wrong please, but i know that in South America black and whites are caught up in the same struggle of poverty and join forces out on the streets independend of the skin colours. And i know that over here in Europe the kids that hang out together on the street are multi ethnic groups of whites, blacks, asians and arabs, no matter if you go to France, England, Germany or wherever.
It may seem petty to you, seeing as how in other countries, it is pretty liberal when it comes to racial intermixing within gangs. HOWEVER, in this country, you can't help but to think the way I, and others think on the matter, seeing as how-WE HAVE NO CHOICE, DESPITE WHAT WE PERSONALLY BELIEVE, OR WANT THINGS TO BE!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 21st, 2007, 9:41 am

TheReal wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
TheReal wrote:
Word...
It may seem petty to you, seeing as how in other countries, it is pretty liberal when it comes to racial intermixing within gangs. HOWEVER, in this country, you can't help but to think the way I, and others think on the matter, seeing as how-WE HAVE NO CHOICE, DESPITE WHAT WE PERSONALLY BELIEVE, OR WANT THINGS TO BE!
No doubt. I understand that. The racial divisions run deep over there because of historical reasons. Not that they do not exist here, but they dont seem to be as deep.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 3:59 pm

NICKELS wrote:YO ITS THIS DUDE ON HERE WHO USE TO POST " STATE RAISED 2000 " HES IN THE - GANGS & INFORMATION - WHITES OTHER PLACES , SECTION , GO READ HIS POSTS HE BEEN RAISED AROUND GANGS FROM STREET TO THE PENN......LATINO DUDE , HE TALKS ABOUT WHITES AND LATINS CLAIMING BLACK GANGS
HERE IS HIS QUOTE

invincibable, from what i've seen in there a white crip or blood is looked down very much so by ALMOST all whites, the raza looks down on a chicano crip much worse. i've seen shit jump off in the yard AND in the cell block where the white crips got rushed and beat down by the other woods. i've seen that on more than one occasion. i've also seen the raza deal with their issue and it wasnt too pretty. i guess it would be a hard choice for a white crip or blood to go with his hood or go against his own race. i've also seen some hispanic's who be claiming crip or blood on the streets but when they get to the pen they try to play it off like they straight surenos and when they got their covers pulled they were dealt with and went to Protective Custody with alot of holes in them. its a different life in there, there are definately lines you dont cross.
in there its a small society and more often than not you gonna run into someone you did out here on the streets. and you can LOSE YOUR LIFE so damm easy. if you fu-- somebody out here and you see him in one of the 30-something pens in cali then you better be man enough to handle your biz, theres 4 ways you can go about it.
1) get em up with your rival
2) dont do shit and become a hoe and take your ass whuppin
3) if you labeled a weak ass hoe then start droppin your drawls and sellin that ass to pay off your enemie so they dont put holes in your ass
4) take your ass to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY!
if that ever happens then your career as a gangsta is over cause that jacket will follow you for the rest of your days.
some of these lil youngsters who be coming up in here DONT HAVE A CLUE OF WHATS IN STORE FOR THEM ONCE THEY GET TO A HARDCORE PEN... some of them may laugh at this post but thats cool too cause i'm telling the real.let them just keep ridin and work there way up there and then they can enjoy the madness in there too.
anyways...peace...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:09 pm

HERE ARE SOME MORE POSTS THAT ARE REALITY BASED ........NOT VIRTUALL REALITY INTERNET BLACK GANG GROUPIES

Again, what? Huh? Again Im a Joe Average Wood. Whites riding with blacks get dealt with. In cali, when you get outta the county, whites and southern mexicans for the most part have a working relationship. But that blows up too. The reason Chicanos are so strong is numbers. And ruthlessness when it gets down to it. Whites are the minority not only in the joint but in the state. As matter of fact, whites are the minority in the whole world and have always been. But most people still cannot confess the truth. AGain here is reality 101 at least here in California.
1. If you are white and some black set is letting you ride with them, your probebly buying all the 40's and rollin in your car.
2. You will almost for sure be the one who takes the fall for anything dirty.
3. Basically, your the punk.
I dont mean to disrespect forum rules. But I have lived in the urban jungle all my life here in Culver City, and I have seen it first hand.
White boys need to keep to their own and respect their own first, just as blacks and browns and asians do. Get caught playing black gangster in any institution here and your a dead man. No chance of ever shaking that jacket.

Tatta
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:20 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree 100% with AcmeWhiteBread. I have seen a few white dudes hang with black gangs and they fit the bill Acme described to a tee.
The reality is indeed that you can be white and run with another race on these streets but behind those walls is a whole different game. No race car is going to stick their neck out for someone not of their own time and time again simply because that person wants to be down...dead weight gets pushed out the car real quick like and if you don't match then you are the first to go.
I have been in the pen and seen first hand white-boys claimin crip or blood be sacraficed on the yard. I have seen the shit in the street too.
I know that there are some white boys with heart running around in LA but they wont be there for long...expendable in the eyes of black gangs. I don't know the point of view from any other side.
I am not naiive nor ignorant and I know that for every hardcore black dude there is an equally hard whiteboy or mexican...that is a given. However, there is a time and a place for integration...gang bangin aint one of them.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:33 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree with both what AcmeWhiteBread and tatta say. just cause these white boys THINK there homies and in the car DOES NOT make them that. i have also seen what tatta has seen happen to them. when they running with them there being told "homie" this and "homie" that and they get pumped up thinkin they one of the fellas UNTIL a situation comes up and a decision has to be made concerning them. ha ha, guess who gets left holdin the bag...and you right acme about most of the time its the white boy being played for his car, alcohol/drugs, or whatever. most of them whiteboys tryin to fit in feel they have to "buy" in or feel that they have to offer something just to be accepted. its a damm shame but thats the way it is and has always been as far as i can remember. although there may be exceptions, there are VERY FEW
exceptions to the rule...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:25 pm

look here 909, if you havent already learned then you WILL learn that there are killas in ALL RACES. there be white boy killers too. just cause they white DONT mean they cowards. alot of it has to do with the inviornment they grew up in, what was drummed into their head by the peeps/homies they chill with and what certain situation comes up. some, BUT NOT ALL, white boys who be kicking it with chicans or blacks feel a little more pressure to "fit in" and they take it one step further to prove themselves AND WILL PEEL YOUR CAP to show they one of the fellas.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 21st, 2007, 4:38 pm

NIGGAZ IM CLAIMIN MY OWN RACE BLACK GANGS ........CRIPS AND BLOODS , BLACK P STONES , WHATEVER ...FUCH YOU BLACK GANG GROUPIES I AINT PROTECTIN YAW. :twisted: :twisted:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 21st, 2007, 9:47 pm

NICKELS wrote:NIGGAZ IM CLAIMIN MY OWN RACE BLACK GANGS ........CRIPS AND BLOODS , BLACK P STONES , WHATEVER ...FUCH YOU BLACK GANG GROUPIES I AINT PROTECTIN YAW. :twisted: :twisted:
yeah lol some are far from being groupie they just born in a blacc hood and are just movin thru the normal cycle of life along with blacc kids their age around them lol and most of the time those white boys that grew up in guettos have big hearts ....i would love to c u talk that racist talkin in front of a real white boy from a compton set that spend most of his life bangin...again i remember u havin a cop icon on the side are u law enforcment ???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 21st, 2007, 10:14 pm

my point of view to that issue ..its a white mans country and those are white mans tactics dividin to reign ..its an heritage from the english technik of colonisation and domination over minority they separate people in order to controll them ...typical shit when they arrive somewere ...they use one ethnik against another than create class ect ect and create their city acordin to that model of race class shit that's why u have guettos with only one race in it ..think about it cause the french type is totally different guetto are mixed there so is the pn and that also create a totally different street life cause u want it or not street lifes and pn is connected its the street that makes the pn and thats also the pn that is makin the street back its a wheel and most of life is ...my point is look at whats goin on and look at what went down ????look at what's goin on in cpt c's vs p and c other than only the fact that latinos are movin in theres another major factor that nobody ever look at ..alll that sureno shit came from the pn and did created tension and finaly real racism and whats the result..u had varrio crews and big individuals tigh with blacc that were forced to go 13 u had a gang of fuccin racist politik goin on behind walls ... and now in the blacc brown zone two minoritys are fuccin each othaz up to the level that even kids and civilians are targeted now who win who loose ???but were's the roots of that shit ??all i know u have kids in tag crews goin in as a young mexican kid with mixed peer with blacc homies comin out as a super cholo that is ready to kill his fellow blacc homies mother and father like they animals ????what the fucc ?whats goin on with the correctional system ???the way they separate inmate aint the way french do it and u directly c the result in those street ...not sayin french system is better no ...but its less race related and more about the level of the case u in and u have a gang of mixed race team simply cause their hood is mixed so thats also sumthin different with french style

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 22nd, 2007, 9:24 am

BGCASPER - I WOULD TALK THAT SH-T IN YOUR FACE AND SLAP THE SH-T OUT YOU BICH , AND ANY OTHER CRACKA BLACK - GANG GROUPIE , IF A WHITE OR ANY OTHER IS CLAIMIN A BLACK GANG AND WOULD GO AGAINST THEY OWN RACE , IF A WAR OR RIOT POPPED OFF , I DONT RESPECT YOU ...YOU A DUMB AZZ , I DONT BLAME YOUR OWN RACE FOR ATTACKING YOU !!! ,

CASPER - THATS A WHITEBOY NICKNAME HUH , IF I SEEN YOU AND YOU CLAIMIN WITH BLACKS , I WOULD LET YOU GET HIT BY YOUR OWN , IM STAYING WITH MY OWN KIND , YOU BETTER STOP LIVING IN THAT WANNBEE WORLD ........FROM PRISON TO THE STREETS TO SCHOOLS , AND WORLD DOMINATION ITS BASED ON RACE ,ALSO........... AND SELL OUT AND TRAITORS ,

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 22nd, 2007, 9:33 am

FRENCH WHO CARES ABOUT FRENCH PEOPLE , THIS BLACK GANGS NIGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAA , SHUT YO WANNNABEEEE AZZ UP , CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE BLACK GANGS THAT DEFEND BLACKS , SUCK BALLLZ ..........CASPER THE GHOST

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 22nd, 2007, 9:36 am

NICKELS wrote:
HERE IS HIS QUOTE

invincibable, from what i've seen in there a white crip or blood is looked down very much so by ALMOST all whites, the raza looks down on a chicano crip much worse. i've seen shit jump off in the yard AND in the cell block where the white crips got rushed and beat down by the other woods. i've seen that on more than one occasion. i've also seen the raza deal with their issue and it wasnt too pretty. i guess it would be a hard choice for a white crip or blood to go with his hood or go against his own race. i've also seen some hispanic's who be claiming crip or blood on the streets but when they get to the pen they try to play it off like they straight surenos and when they got their covers pulled they were dealt with and went to Protective Custody with alot of holes in them. its a different life in there, there are definately lines you dont cross.
in there its a small society and more often than not you gonna run into someone you did out here on the streets. and you can LOSE YOUR LIFE so damm easy. if you fu-- somebody out here and you see him in one of the 30-something pens in cali then you better be man enough to handle your biz, theres 4 ways you can go about it.
1) get em up with your rival
2) dont do shit and become a hoe and take your ass whuppin
3) if you labeled a weak ass hoe then start droppin your drawls and sellin that ass to pay off your enemie so they dont put holes in your ass
4) take your ass to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY!
if that ever happens then your career as a gangsta is over cause that jacket will follow you for the rest of your days.
some of these lil youngsters who be coming up in here DONT HAVE A CLUE OF WHATS IN STORE FOR THEM ONCE THEY GET TO A HARDCORE PEN... some of them may laugh at this post but thats cool too cause i'm telling the real.let them just keep ridin and work there way up there and then they can enjoy the madness in there too.
anyways...peace...
REAL TALK FROM A VETERANO - FUK THESE ONLINE GANG - GROUPIES

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 22nd, 2007, 9:38 am

NICKELS wrote:HERE ARE SOME MORE POSTS THAT ARE REALITY BASED ........NOT VIRTUALL REALITY INTERNET BLACK GANG GROUPIES

Again, what? Huh? Again Im a Joe Average Wood. Whites riding with blacks get dealt with. In cali, when you get outta the county, whites and southern mexicans for the most part have a working relationship. But that blows up too. The reason Chicanos are so strong is numbers. And ruthlessness when it gets down to it. Whites are the minority not only in the joint but in the state. As matter of fact, whites are the minority in the whole world and have always been. But most people still cannot confess the truth. AGain here is reality 101 at least here in California.
1. If you are white and some black set is letting you ride with them, your probebly buying all the 40's and rollin in your car.
2. You will almost for sure be the one who takes the fall for anything dirty.
3. Basically, your the punk.
I dont mean to disrespect forum rules. But I have lived in the urban jungle all my life here in Culver City, and I have seen it first hand.
White boys need to keep to their own and respect their own first, just as blacks and browns and asians do. Get caught playing black gangster in any institution here and your a dead man. No chance of ever shaking that jacket.

Tatta
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:20 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

I agree 100% with AcmeWhiteBread. I have seen a few white dudes hang with black gangs and they fit the bill Acme described to a tee.
The reality is indeed that you can be white and run with another race on these streets but behind those walls is a whole different game. No race car is going to stick their neck out for someone not of their own time and time again simply because that person wants to be down...dead weight gets pushed out the car real quick like and if you don't match then you are the first to go.
I have been in the pen and seen first hand white-boys claimin crip or blood be sacraficed on the yard. I have seen the shit in the street too.
I know that there are some white boys with heart running around in LA but they wont be there for long...expendable in the eyes of black gangs. I don't know the point of view from any other side.
I am not naiive nor ignorant and I know that for every hardcore black dude there is an equally hard whiteboy or mexican...that is a given. However, there is a time and a place for integration...gang bangin aint one of them.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight

Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:33 pm Post subject: Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

i agree with both what AcmeWhiteBread and tatta say. just cause these white boys THINK there homies and in the car DOES NOT make them that. i have also seen what tatta has seen happen to them. when they running with them there being told "homie" this and "homie" that and they get pumped up thinkin they one of the fellas UNTIL a situation comes up and a decision has to be made concerning them. ha ha, guess who gets left holdin the bag...and you right acme about most of the time its the white boy being played for his car, alcohol/drugs, or whatever. most of them whiteboys tryin to fit in feel they have to "buy" in or feel that they have to offer something just to be accepted. its a damm shame but thats the way it is and has always been as far as i can remember. although there may be exceptions, there are VERY FEW
exceptions to the rule...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 22nd, 2007, 10:16 am

NICKELS wrote:BGCASPER - I WOULD TALK THAT SH-T IN YOUR FACE AND SLAP THE SH-T OUT YOU BICH , AND ANY OTHER CRACKA BLACK - GANG GROUPIE , IF A WHITE OR ANY OTHER IS CLAIMIN A BLACK GANG AND WOULD GO AGAINST THEY OWN RACE , IF A WAR OR RIOT POPPED OFF , I DONT RESPECT YOU ...YOU A DUMB AZZ , I DONT BLAME YOUR OWN RACE FOR ATTACKING YOU !!! ,

CASPER - THATS A WHITEBOY NICKNAME HUH , IF I SEEN YOU AND YOU CLAIMIN WITH BLACKS , I WOULD LET YOU GET HIT BY YOUR OWN , IM STAYING WITH MY OWN KIND , YOU BETTER STOP LIVING IN THAT WANNBEE WORLD ........FROM PRISON TO THE STREETS TO SCHOOLS , AND WORLD DOMINATION ITS BASED ON RACE ,ALSO........... AND SELL OUT AND TRAITORS ,
lolol no i aint white not a bit ...my dad cuban my mom viet lolol but before u play mr hard and yap your tiny mouth and spit all that crap i clearly and honestly seriously doupt u could beat my ass lol...now since im not in a pissing contest i sugest u move on and stop that macho caractere u been hiding behind and talk with respect . being from a french street organisation or project fraternity and our family there being multiracial i dont have to go against my race anyfuccinway ...but i do have respect love loyalty for the member of my family some apear to be black than i would kill any cuban viet or who ever from my race that put hands on my white blacc arab or yellow homies thats whats beautifull about my set ...but u dont hear me do ... u sound like a close minded guy anyway ... note that i never disrespected u ...not like your imature tiny winnie lilpost with short impact ..me not being white next time checc the dicc size before u take a seat cause its a long way to my nutts homie :wink:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 22nd, 2007, 10:23 am

bgcasper wrote:but i do have respect love loyalty for the member of my family some apear to be black than i would kill any cuban viet or who ever from my race that put hands on my white black arab or yellow homies
Thats basically how i see it too. Friends and Family come above anything, no matter which colour they are.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 22nd, 2007, 11:55 am

man you two guys are from over seas , and you would bang on your own race for some other people in your set or organization , man homie ya do it different overseas , i dont see it that way , at least not black people , im with the homie nick , i would bang you out if your my own kind and your bangin with another people , hey more power to you dudes ineurope or where ever you at.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 22nd, 2007, 11:58 am

oh my family and close friends are black as myself , my set too

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 22nd, 2007, 1:27 pm

Redrag52 wrote:oh my family and close friends are black as myself , my set too
yeah so your case is simple.... in your shoes i would pronbably do the same im not critcizing u imnot here to change people but to exchange point of view when its not the same than u try to figure why ...but the why u just answered ....yeah but if your motha was mex and u had mixed race in your squad of close roll dogg what would be your reaction when a group of blacks brothaz from an enemie hood start to bang on them ..iff u dont do shit in europe we call u a transexual but u seems to have a different view ...interestin ...im not critizin u but the system specially the carceral one the welfare one and also the justice and law enforcement from california ... the way things were design in your country your leaders obviously were not fan of race mix ...

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » June 22nd, 2007, 2:12 pm

NICKELS wrote:NIGGAZ IM CLAIMIN MY OWN RACE BLACK GANGS ........CRIPS AND BLOODS , BLACK P STONES , WHATEVER ...FUCH YOU BLACK GANG GROUPIES I AINT PROTECTIN YAW. :twisted: :twisted:
GOOD POST HOMIE . STR8 UP.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 22nd, 2007, 2:14 pm

if you are black or mixed and you grew in a mixed populated area then , nobody can blame you , blacks may not like it , but thats not your fault , so you have to go with your friends , but everybody mixing like that you will lose your identity and have to share goals. i like my identity and love being around my people , but i understand your view , but i was raised my own people just like the majority of the world continents , so i am biased for black people

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » June 22nd, 2007, 2:19 pm

i bang original blood gang , blak army, i stick with the original constitution and philosophy of the african tribe of Damu , from westcoast , so this new thing they made up on the eastcoast and other places i dont deal with them. no beef just dont rok with em.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 22nd, 2007, 4:24 pm

Redrag52 wrote:man you two guys are from over seas , and you would bang on your own race for some other people in your set or organization , man homie ya do it different overseas , i dont see it that way , at least not black people , im with the homie nick , i would bang you out if your my own kind and your bangin with another people , hey more power to you dudes ineurope or where ever you at.
I am surely not into that lifestyle, but i would fuck up any white motherfucker that would try to touch my non white family or friends.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 23rd, 2007, 7:19 pm

Redrag52 wrote:if you are black or mixed and you grew in a mixed populated area then , nobody can blame you , blacks may not like it , but thats not your fault , so you have to go with your friends , but everybody mixing like that you will lose your identity and have to share goals. i like my identity and love being around my people , but i understand your view , but i was raised my own people just like the majority of the world continents , so i am biased for black people
thats an honest post how many brothaz honestly speak around here ??much props for admiting that ...andmost white around here are the same !!!!so thats create beef ...thats what i was sayin ..pure races gonna roll with their own and hunt for their pussy mostly around their comunity no question there and they gonna fucc whats on their way and most of the time in big us citys its gona c another group of teens from the same race ...thats human...but white the guys that disigned your country knew it dawm well ...cleaver...in colonie era french was different from english they wanted us to feel like our ancestors were ''french'' they want us to become french and to forget who we were while english dont think u culd ever become english

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » January 6th, 2008, 5:44 pm

NICKELS wrote:NOT TOO YOU I SEE ....SAD , IF RACE DIDNT MATTER IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BLACK PRESIDENT , SH-T IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A AMERICAN INDIAN PRESIDENT ITS THERE DAMN COUNTRY......, MAJORITY OF SH-T IN AMERICA IS BASED ON RACE , AND NOW A DAYS ITS SUBLIMINAL , WHIY IS THIS COUNTRY CONTROLLED BY WHITES .??????

HEY TEEKAY WHAT IS YOUR RACE HONESTLY , ???? JUST CURIOUS ..............
WHY IS EVERY COUNTRY WHERE AMERINDIANS ONCE ARE RAN BY MEZTIZOS(EXCEPT BOLIVIA) PEOPLEWHO AREPREDOMINATELY EUROPEAN OR MULLATO?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » January 6th, 2008, 5:46 pm

NICKELS wrote:OH WELL ITS BLACKS AGAINST MEXICANS NOW ......PICK YOUR SIDE , OR TURN ON YOUR OWN RACE AND JOIN THE OTHER , CAUSE WHEN YOU HIT PRISON , ITS GONE GET BETTER ...............LOL
CORRECTION: AMERICANS VS MEXICAN. THERES BLACK MEXICANS IN MEXICO SO THE NOTION OF

A RACE VS A NATIONALITY SOUNDS STRANGE

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 6th, 2008, 6:34 pm

Referring back to the topic I haven't seen any blacks in Mexican gangs and I believe because there is a huge race war in Los Angeles. Its kinda hard to be in a gang when there killing your race on the streets and in jail, using racially derogatory terms on a day to day basis would create some awkward tension between the minority member. IE the Black or Mexican in the gang of Mexicans or Blacks. But I have seen more and more whites in Mexican gangs these days. I think its because there is a lot of racial mixing going on these days. For example some of these "white boys" in Mexican gangs aren't white at all but half Mexican. But you wouldn't have guessed that based on first image. So if the Mexican, or Hispanic, gang members have light skinned cousins, and or half mexican cousins they are more use to them and more likely to accept them. There are also a lot of Mexicans that are very light complexed. Certiant parts of Mexico there are only light skinned Mexicans and being dark skinned is not common in those certiant areas.

Its obvious why the race war is going on as well. Hispanics and Blacks are the 2 majority races in Los Angeles and they fight to prove who is the stronger race. (I'm not saying Hispanic is a race but you get my drift). So you have 2 main races. Blacks and Hispanics.(again I'm not saying Hispanics are a race but bear with me) Your gonna do one of two things as a thug. Rob your own race or another race. So what do you do? Of course you rob the other race. It just so happens that both races are in positions in there lives where they have to do this stuff in order to survive. Thats where the racial tension starts to build up. Then as the crimes go on it starts to insentuate into hate crimes. IE one race attacking the other race because your not just robing a Black or Hispanic person your robbing a Black or Hispanic person whos sons our nephews are members of these gangs. Once they hear that there family members are being robbed by the another gang they don't necessarily think that the gangs are the ones doing it they just take the anger and rage out on the race that is doing it. Like those Blacks are coming up on my families shit. Or those Mexicans are robbing my family. Thats where the racial war starts. Now whites are no where to be seen during this because there are not many whites in Los Angles to begin with so when there is a rare occasion that a white is raised in the hood both gangs don't really see him as a threat. However due to the history of Whites enslaving blacks way back when the Hispanic gangs are more accepting to whites that the Blacks. Yet neither of them are really that accepting to any race other than there own.

But these days I've seen more interracial gangsters. Its not so much my race or nothing its starting to be "if hes down with his shit why not take him in?" Witch if you think about it thats really how it should be. As for Blacks in Hispanic gangs and visa versa I don't see it very often if never at all and thats the reason I believe it is.

Its simple. Theres a war to see who the most bad ass race is and since the 2 majority races in LA are Blacks and Hispanics there are bound to be some racial tensions between the two races.

Remember this is only my opinion every one is in tilted to share how they feel so don't take what I say to extreme.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » January 6th, 2008, 7:20 pm

Thanks glad I can help you see it under a new light.

coolmillion

Re: HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANY BLACKS IN MEXICAN GANGS ??

Unread post by coolmillion » October 13th, 2008, 6:44 pm

yea i had a cousin that was notorius in 18st his name was 'LEFTY" and at his funeral was hundreads of 18 st

rest in peace
MICHEAL " LEFTY " VERDELL

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”