BLACK GANG GROUPIES

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

BLACK GANG GROUPIES

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 3:04 pm

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » July 4th, 2007, 3:26 pm

hahaha that funny part is that these clowns are white boys

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » July 4th, 2007, 7:23 pm

27) Turn out, or disrupt with violence, whoever disrespects the 000

2 No frontin

29) No tying

30) No wearing yellow or blue

31) Chill on every 31st of the month

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 10:54 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:
hahaha that funny part is that these clowns are white boys
IT AINT JUST WHITE PEOPLE EITHER ..... :lol: :lol: .LMAO

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 11:04 pm

MAN I KNOW WHEN ALL THEM BLACK BROTHERS GOT TOGETHER TO FORM BLOODS IN 1972 OUT OF THE BLACK PANTHER AND U.S. ORGANIZATION ERA ....THAT IT WOULD GET TWISTED LIKE THIS AND BECOME PART OF POP CULTURE AND MUSIC.

CRIPS IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME FAKE SHYT.

THEY SAID THE DUDE BONE IS ASKING THE CALI SETS TO CLOSED THE BOOKS FOR MEMBERSHIPS TO THE SETS. LET IT END NOW .......I HOPE THAT WORKS CAUSE THESE PHONYS AROUND THE COUNTRY IS DISGUSTING.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 11:23 pm

INDEPENDANT BLACK GANGS FORMED BLOODS TO BATTLE A LARGER DOMINATING BLACK GANG ........AND OVER 30 YEARS LATER , IT BECOMES POP CULTURE AND INFLUENCES ALL WALKS OF LIFE. THE POWER OF BLACK CULTURE

IT REMINDS ME OF THAT WHITE LADY " , WHO WALKED UP TO MALCOLM X , IN THE MOVIE ASKING TO JOIN THE BROTHERS ..........THAT WAS FUNNY !? :lol: :twisted:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 11:54 pm

CREATIVE MIND POSTED THIS , REAL FUNNY AND SAD THAT THIS IS HOW SOME DUDES ARE ON THE EASTCOAST & NYC :

Fakers Magazine: "Yo, we're here with a real live NY gang banger, reppin' his set hard on the streets of NYC. Tell us about yourself and where you from, home boy.

NY Banger: "I live on 130th Street in Harlem, but I reppin' them ni99as that's claimin' ETG in South Central LA!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Hmmmm, really? Like who?"

NY Banger: "Well, uh, I don't know none of them ni99as 'cause I ain't never been to Cali. But trust me, I bang ETG all day errr day, homie!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Oh okay, cool. Well tell me this, what's the boundaries of your hood?"

NY Banger: "Say what?"

Fakers Magazine: "You know, the set you claimin', what's the boundaries of y'all hood?"

NY Banger: "Uhhhh, I don't know. I just know none of enemies better not be on Florence and Normandie, 'cause we run that shit!!! But as far as the actual hood itself, I gotta get on line and ask Alonso. He'll know."

Fakers Magazine: "So if your hood is 3000 miles away, where do you bang?"

NY Banger: "On-line, dawg. I stay smashin' on ni99as mostly Streetgangs and any hip-hop sites. Plus, I be puttin' videos on YouTube, lettin' ni99as know what time it is. Any website, any time of day, homie. I puts in work!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Alright, alright. So who are some of your OG's?"

NY Banger: "Well in Monsta Kody's book, he said that the homies was him, Lil Monsta, Crazy D, Tray Ball, ummm... I can't think of no more right now 'cause I ain't read the book in a while. But I'll die for all them ni99as!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Word?"

NY Banger: "Hell yeah. I'm ready to kill anything that against ETG. Especially some Sixties. You know we hate them fools."

Fakers Magazine: "Really? Why?"

NY Banger: "How am I s'posed to know, because? I'm here in Harlem!!! I heard that it's some Sixties in the Bronx, though, and if I see them ni99as it's on."

Fakers Magazine: "Have you ever seen any of 'em?"

NY Banger: "Naw, but if I do, I'm on some Sixty killin' shit right now. You heard they shot Monsta, right?"

Fakers Magazine: "Yeah, but that was back in '81 wasn't it?"

NY Banger: "I know, but I can't have them fools thinkin' they can go around just smokin' my loved ones."

Fakers Magazine: "Okay, I feel you. By they way, how old are you?"

NY Banger: "19. Why?"

Fakers Magazine: "So let me get this right? You wanna kill some people you ain't never seen, for shooting somebody you ain't never met, in a place you ain't never been, before you was ever born???"

NY Banger: "That's the world I live in, homie. That's the world I live in. ETG 4 Life. Yea, yea!!!!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 5th, 2007, 1:03 am

QUOTE FROM skooby doo :

He was on this BET program called "Meet the Faith". They was talking about youths who kill. They started talking about solutions and Bone said what Athens Park did. He said it started getting ridiculous, that 13 year olds was putting 8 year olds on. So Bone took a vote with the entire gang and said they were closing their door. They arn't taking no new bangers on, no new comers. This vote was back in 2006 he said. Then he said other hoods in L.A. are doing the same.

He said he trying to start a new movement in L.A. are it's gonna be over for " BLACKS " , because the numbers are down.

Anybody else see this? It just came on today.

THAT WOULD BE A REAL BIG MOVE FOR BLACKS ON PROGRESS TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE FOR OUR PEOPLE.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 5th, 2007, 3:33 am

Nobody in gangs knew the history of gangs," he told me in a phone interview. "But it's actually linked to the black liberation movement. We're not just dysfunctional niggers who can't get our act together. There was a movement deferred. Instead of wearing blue and red rags today, we could have been wearing berets."

Bone is bright and engaging, a fast but detail-oriented talker whose conversation has an urgency infused by his street experience and by a conviction that the time for change — to somehow recapture that black political momentum lost in the early '70s — is now.

He has a nonprofit group, called Aktive, that seeks to convert active gangbangers into nonactive gang members like himself — guys who belong to a gang but who have sworn off criminal and "negative" activity. This may seem like an oxymoron, but Bone says it works. Aktive steers them into filmmaking workshops and encourages them to atone for destructive behavior by taking part in community food giveaways, toy drives and other events. His own nonactive status was necessary, Bone says, for him to maintain credibility with gangs as he argued with them to move beyond gangsterism into something new and untested. "I'm still on campus, even though I've graduated," is how he explains it.

Bone doesn't believe in dispersing gangs — the family ties are a plus, he says. He believes in "reformatting" to make them and their members productive. This doesn't mean simply giving gang members jobs, as every study on gangs since the 1960s has advised. It means supporting the kind of activities that build a societal connection and a larger purpose.

Bone says the absence of such purpose is especially acute in L.A. "There are lots of jobs here, millions of dollars coming in, but blacks are historically cut out," he said. He says the increasing popularity of gang injunctions — which identify members and prevent them from participating in a variety of activities — reflects the out-of-sight, out-of-mind approach to gangs that often creates more chaos by removing older black males from neighborhoods and leaving younger ones unsupervised.

And yet Bone has hope. It is based less on reality than on faith that we will all agree that, like global warming, the gang problem will be seriously addressed in the next decade or we risk perishing together. "Unfortunately, we are a very reactionary people," Bone said, referring to blacks. "We're not proactive. But the West is a cornerstone for black liberation. We influence all of America, starting with the Panthers up north. Our situation is emblematic. This is our last stand."

I agree with Bone. And though I find his hope inspirational — the sheer fact that he has any — I don't share all of it. Crime is down in the city, but gang crime is on the rise, with blacks increasingly the target of Latino hostility. "The State of Black California" report issued last week by the Legislative Black Caucus confirms the dire condition of African Americans by just about every sociological measure — hardly news, and information that repeatedly falls on deaf ears. Official recognition that blacks are officially flailing in California, the land of last and best opportunity for just about everybody, makes me want to crawl under a rock.

Don't, Bone says. His answer for the madness is action, something he says is paramount for black men whose wasted lives come down to having too little to do. "Do something, nigger, if you only spit," Bone said, quoting "Bunchy" Carter, a former Black Panther.

At 37, Bone has done a lot more than spit. It's a challenge that I, at 45, have no choice but to take on . says the writer.

WORDS OF A REAL DAMU .........IM SORRY BUT I POSTED IT EVERY WHERE

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 7th, 2007, 1:31 pm

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » July 8th, 2007, 11:34 am

not thats funny , i gots to tell my peoples about that picture , that crazy LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 3:52 pm

Redrag52 wrote:not thats funny , i gots to tell my peoples about that picture , that crazy LOL
YOU SHOULD SEE ALL THE SPANISH DUDES IN NEWYORK ..........RICKY MARTIN BLOODS , " MEDA... MI VIDA PIRUS "....LMAO :lol: :lol: :P

THEY DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT BLOODS , THERE LATIN KINGS CLAIMIN BLOOD GANG , SET JUMPIN WACKKKKKKKKKKKK.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 3:58 pm

IMAGINE SURENOS , CLAIMIN BLOODS .....OR MEXICANS THATS CLAIMIN BLOODS GET ALONG WITH SURENOS ,.....HOW DUMB WOULD THE ORIGINAL DAMUS LOOK ,

THATS WHY THE EAST COAST THERE IS NO TRADITION NO HISTORY OR PHILOSOPHY , ITS JUST COLOR THING , AND ANYBODY CAN JOIN A FAD , A WIGGERS WILDEST DREAMS TO JOIN A BLACK GANG ....... :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 8th, 2007, 6:58 pm

NICKELS wrote:CREATIVE MIND POSTED THIS , REAL FUNNY AND SAD THAT THIS IS HOW SOME DUDES ARE ON THE EASTCOAST & NYC :

Fakers Magazine: "Yo, we're here with a real live NY gang banger, reppin' his set hard on the streets of NYC. Tell us about yourself and where you from, home boy.

NY Banger: "I live on 130th Street in Harlem, but I reppin' them ni99as that's claimin' ETG in South Central LA!!!"

NY Banger: "Well, uh, I don't know none of them ni99as 'cause I ain't never been to Cali. But trust me, I bang ETG all day errr day, homie!!!"

Fakers Magazine: "Oh okay, cool. Well tell me this, what's the boundaries of your hood?"

Fakers Magazine: "You know, the set you claimin', what's the boundaries of y'all hood?"

NY Banger: "Uhhhh, I don't know. I just know none of enemies better not be on Florence and Normandie, 'cause we run that shit!!! But as far as the actual hood itself, I gotta get on line and ask Alonso. He'll know."

NY Banger: "On-line, dawg. I stay smashin' on ni99as mostly Streetgangs and any hip-hop sites. Plus, I be puttin' videos on YouTube, lettin' ni99as know what time it is. Any website, any time of day, homie. I puts in work!!!"

NY Banger: "Well in Monsta Kody's book, he said that the homies was him, Lil Monsta, Crazy D, Tray Ball, ummm... I can't think of no more right now 'cause I ain't read the book in a while. But I'll die for all them ni99as!!!"

NY Banger: "Hell yeah. I'm ready to kill anything that against ETG. Especially some Sixties. You know we hate them fools."

NY Banger: "How am I s'posed to know, because? I'm here in Harlem!!! I heard that it's some Sixties in the Bronx, though, and if I see them ni99as it's on."

NY Banger: "Naw, but if I do, I'm on some Sixty killin' shit right now. You heard they shot Monsta, right?"

NY Banger: "I know, but I can't have them fools thinkin' they can go around just smokin' my loved ones."

Fakers Magazine: "So let me get this right? You wanna kill some people you ain't never seen, for shooting somebody you ain't never met, in a place you ain't never been, before you was ever born???"

NY Banger: "That's the world I live in, homie. That's the world I live in. ETG 4 Life. Yea, yea!!!!
LMAO!!

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 8th, 2007, 8:56 pm

reall OG brotha's from La...shud go on a trip woupin niggaz ass for fake claimin

NY jst killed the blood image....dipset makes bloods look even wacker

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » July 8th, 2007, 10:17 pm

NICKELS wrote:CREATIVE MIND POSTED THIS , REAL FUNNY AND SAD THAT THIS IS HOW SOME DUDES ARE ON THE EASTCOAST & NYC :

haha This must of been an interview with that dude that has like 20,000 posts on here BG MLOCO haha just by his hood name u know the nigga fake.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 10:25 pm

Mcminister wrote:reall OG brotha's from La...shud go on a trip woupin niggaz ass for fake claimin

MANSO QUOTE :
haha This must of been an interview with that dude that has like 20,000 posts on here BG MLOCO haha just by his hood name u know the nigga fake.

BOTH YA FUNNY MUTHAFUCHAS ...LMAO , BUT I AGREE.....THE PRESENT DAY NEWYORK IS EMBARRASSING

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 10:32 pm

MCMINISTER YOU SAID SOME REAL SHYT RIGHT HERE BROTHA ..........

reall OG brotha's from La...shud go on a trip woupin niggaz ass for fake claimin

THAT WOULD BE SOME TOUR , LOL

D1ZLOK

Unread post by D1ZLOK » July 10th, 2007, 4:50 am

shit i tought u knew this already.. a lot of these so called crips and bloods are in fact groupies... ive seen it myself numerous times growng up in south central.... 8)

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”