THE JENA SIX

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

THE JENA SIX

Unread post by Shox112 » August 13th, 2007, 5:52 pm

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 13th, 2007, 10:58 pm

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 14th, 2007, 11:55 am

thats fucked up :evil: :evil:

I think I remember X posting something about the tree incident a while ago

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 14th, 2007, 9:43 pm

bump

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » August 15th, 2007, 7:07 am

what does bump mean

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » August 15th, 2007, 10:48 am

Shox112 wrote:what does bump mean
i dont mean anything.
he just trin to keep the thread at the top of the page by posting sometinhg.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 15th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Shox112 wrote:what does bump mean
Im just trying to bring this back to the top of the list so that when you click on the "new posts" section it will be back on the top.

You can also type TTT (To The Top), bump, up or anything else you feel like typing.

......and that's Dr Funky's nerdy tip of the day :wink:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 16th, 2007, 11:30 am

SMH @ this thread dying

Tha_Pioneer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tha_Pioneer » August 16th, 2007, 11:49 pm

this should b signed by erryone on dis thread I signed this along time ago...I think perongreg put this up a few months ago

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 18th, 2007, 12:36 am

up

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 18th, 2007, 12:36 am

up

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » August 18th, 2007, 7:58 am

That is why I would never live in the south it seems like the government treats everyone better than blacks

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » September 6th, 2007, 12:09 am

Keep this one rollin. the way these kids are being treated?? 22 years? Attempted murder? this is a good example for those who think the racial divide in america is closing.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » September 6th, 2007, 1:00 pm

crazy

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » September 10th, 2007, 11:12 am

Shit like this could happen anywhere in AmeriKKKa, not just the South.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » September 10th, 2007, 8:35 pm

:shock: and i thought racism n prejudice around my way was fu*ked up, i cant beleive wut them brothers down south r goin thru!!! ill defenetly b visiting that site!!!they hit him with the max of 22 years????attempted murder??? ALL WHITE JURY!???and a man pulled out with a shotty, these other brothers defended themselves and got charged with stealin a fire arm!???y isnt the police chief in that state dead??? :shock: yea i said it, i wish undercovers found my ip, and try 2 knock me with sum shit...that shit is disgusting...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 11th, 2007, 7:08 am

BxxMILITIA wrote::shock: and i thought racism n prejudice around my way was fu*ked up, i cant beleive wut them brothers down south r goin thru!!! ill defenetly b visiting that site!!!they hit him with the max of 22 years????attempted murder??? ALL WHITE JURY!???and a man pulled out with a shotty, these other brothers defended themselves and got charged with stealin a fire arm!???y isnt the police chief in that state dead??? :shock: yea i said it, i wish undercovers found my ip, and try 2 knock me with sum shit...that shit is disgusting...
lol

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » September 14th, 2007, 10:57 am

BxxMILITIA wrote::shock: and i thought racism n prejudice around my way was fu*ked up, i cant beleive wut them brothers down south r goin thru!!! ill defenetly b visiting that site!!!they hit him with the max of 22 years????attempted murder??? ALL WHITE JURY!???and a man pulled out with a shotty, these other brothers defended themselves and got charged with stealin a fire arm!???y isnt the police chief in that state dead??? :shock: yea i said it, i wish undercovers found my ip, and try 2 knock me with sum shit...that shit is disgusting...
Yeah bruh, it's a real f'd up situation for those young brothers and their families. Unbelievable people of color still have to endure this type of blatant racism. Stay on point, my G.. PEACE

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » September 14th, 2007, 11:39 am

It seems like they didn't even try to hide the racism like the do in other places.
Look like they just said fuck it lets destroy these young black mens lives.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » September 19th, 2007, 9:54 am

Im sure the powers that be down there didnt expect as much attention ( National) with the decisions they were making. But I for one am glad that it is on a national level because people who take racial situations for granted and believe America has changed...can finally C that its the same America, just in a different time and form.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » September 19th, 2007, 2:19 pm

^^^and im glad this shit is gettin attention, imagine wut they families r goin thru...their lil brothers n sisters witout a big brother, jus for beatin the shit out a racist white boi, they should b awarded for doin that shit, this act only tells people its okay 2 b a racist, cause if u ever get ur ass whooped, u could count on the almighty white government 2 back u down :roll:...this shit been happenin, but i jus didnt picture myself in that position, u cant jus destroy families like that, we already live in broken homes with no dad or sumtimes even no mom, jus u, ya siblings and grandma...i feel like cursin white peopl, i aint even gonna lie, but im smart enuff 2 kno theres good ones n bad ones, like in any other race...the thing that makes white people stand out is the fact that, no matter wut u do, they always rite!!!! theres almost no beating a white man in court...if we cant do it in a civilized manner with words, and strap up, u cant blame us...look at martin luther "the" KING, kept his faith, never raised his hand 2 no white man, even in those disgusting times, and he was shot dead...god bless amerikkkKa, home of the free... :roll:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 19th, 2007, 10:06 pm

In the paper it said that theres gonna be a rally out there and they're trying to get people from all the Louisiana cities to march down there.....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » September 20th, 2007, 4:23 am

my homie called me today and asked if i was gonna wear black today at school fa them/that movement and i did.......

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 20th, 2007, 10:22 am

Young Deuce wrote:my homie called me today and asked if i was gonna wear black today at school fa them/that movement and i did.......
thats today?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 20th, 2007, 10:34 am

CNN has live coverage on the rally right now

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 20th, 2007, 7:19 pm

I work my black today after seeing Duece's post.

Did you?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 20th, 2007, 11:13 pm

I was discussing this the other day somewhere else and people were like: No man, thats not racism, the blacks there are just acting crazy over unimportant issues.
They only bring this in the News to make white people look racist. :shock: :shock:

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » September 21st, 2007, 6:15 am

Sentenza wrote:I was discussing this the other day somewhere else and people were like: No man, thats not racism, the blacks there are just acting crazy over unimportant issues.
They only bring this in the News to make white people look racist. :shock: :shock:
I, as a representative of Philadelphia encourage you to slap,punch and/or stab anybody that would say that.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 21st, 2007, 10:55 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Sentenza wrote:I was discussing this the other day somewhere else and people were like: No man, thats not racism, the blacks there are just acting crazy over unimportant issues.
I, as a representative of Philadelphia encourage you to slap,punch and/or stab anybody that would say that.
:lol: :lol: Seriously, i wish i could. That stuff is just some stupid ass white supremacist talk.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » September 21st, 2007, 11:14 am

Sentenza wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
:lol: :lol: Seriously, i wish i could. That stuff is just some stupid ass white supremacist talk.
In The States, not only white supremacists speak/think that way. Free speech though, and
I respect all forms of it.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 21st, 2007, 11:26 am

ManifestTruth wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
In The States, not only white supremacists speak/think that way. Free speech though, and
I respect all forms of it.
I understand and obviously i have to admit the same for Germany obviously. I respect free speech too, but it doesnt change the fact that i would like to E-Slap them hard. Its absolutely hippocritical, because the same people cry like babies, when a white guy gets treated unfair by a black guy or any kind of muslim.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 21st, 2007, 7:49 pm

I got whites and Mexicans telling me that "The blacks only did it to start trouble" and that "they deserve to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law."

Then they spit a whole bunch of BS ass propaganda jargon and everyone agrees with them.

The sickest thing is that its a lowrider website.....

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”