BLACK VERSUS BROWN COMPTON MURDER

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
jesuschrist
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BLACK VERSUS BROWN COMPTON MURDER

Unread post by jesuschrist » September 24th, 2007, 5:04 pm

Devian Luevanos, 20, a young black man, was shot in the 700 block of Greenleaf in Compton at about 7:10 p.m. Wednesday, July 11, and died at a local hospital. He was not a gang member, said Sgt. Steve Katz of the sheriff's homicide bureau. He was simply standing outside with friends when a young Latino man walked up and issued a gang challenge of some kind, provoking an argument. The Latino pulled a gun, shot Luevanos and fled. Luevanos died at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.

ComptonMexican98

Unread post by ComptonMexican98 » October 1st, 2007, 9:40 pm

Sad. Sorry to hear that.

Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Marvmeister » October 28th, 2007, 3:31 pm

aint that near kelly park hood???
cause i heard they beefin hard with them segundos

KellyParkCompton572

Unread post by KellyParkCompton572 » December 30th, 2007, 1:24 am

NICCA MA H572D CUHZ YEA HOMIE WE SHUT that SHYT DOWN OVA AT the GOONIEK BEANERK H572D CUHZ CVS187 IZ NUTTIN NO MORE DEY DNT EVEN WANT IT CUHZ NOW DEY #1 ENEMY IZ LEMONHEADZK [LIME HOOD PIRU] CVSK IZ ALL THRU OUT the TURF OF LEMON HEADZ BUT STILL 13K FUKC ALL BEANERK RAZA CUHZ 13K

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 1st, 2008, 5:44 am

[quote="KellyParkCompton572"]NICCA MA H572D CUHZ YEA HOMIE WE SHUT that SHYT DOWN OVA AT the GOONIEK BEANERK H572D CUHZ CVS187 IZ NUTTIN NO MORE DEY DNT EVEN WANT IT CUHZ NOW DEY #1 ENEMY IZ LEMONHEADZK [LIME HOOD PIRU] CVSK IZ ALL THRU OUT the TURF OF LEMON HEADZ BUT STILL 13K #%@& ALL BEANERK RAZA CUHZ 13K[/quote]the southside goonies yo homie k locc turned goonie crips them tg are active as fucc free tg biggie tg t monkey yo u said
theres no mex in yo set wassup with oscar and from the old school mexican bob chuzzz most original cvtg came from kelly park
maaan when i was in compton it was allll love sscc kpcc adcc nhcc one big family u a tg rite ??? how come yall truced with tana and get at it with your closest allies no diss i aint active i just grew up in your area ...peace

HarrisAve1600
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by HarrisAve1600 » April 4th, 2008, 12:54 am

bgcasper wrote:
KellyParkCompton572 wrote:NICCA MA H572D CUHZ YEA HOMIE WE SHUT that SHYT DOWN OVA AT the GOONIEK BEANERK H572D CUHZ CVS187 IZ NUTTIN NO MORE DEY DNT EVEN WANT IT CUHZ NOW DEY #1 ENEMY IZ LEMONHEADZK [LIME HOOD PIRU] CVSK IZ ALL THRU OUT the TURF OF LEMON HEADZ BUT STILL 13K #%@& ALL BEANERK RAZA CUHZ 13K
the southside goonies yo homie k locc turned goonie crips them tg are active as mess free tg biggie tg t monkey yo u said
theres no mex in yo set wassup with oscar and from the old school mexican bob chuzzz most original cvtg came from kelly park
maaan when i was in compton it was allll love sscc kpcc adcc nhcc one big family u a tg rite ??? how come yall truced with tana and get at it with your closest allies no diss i aint active i just grew up in your area ...peace
LMFAO!! CUZZ YEA NIGGA U RITE IT WAS KPCC+NHCC+ADCC back IN the DAY, BUT NEVA WAS SSCC COOL with US WE NEVA USED 2 BE HOMIES with DEM BUSTAZ!! SO WER U GOT that FROM, I REALLY DONT KNO NIGGA. BUT CUZZ DEM TINY GOOPIES CROSSED OUT SUM OF the HIT UP'S BY NHCC+KPCC N PUT CVTG OVA IT!! U KNO that ITS NAYBAHOOD KELLY ALL DAY SSADK SO WE DONT LIKE DEM NO MORE. N U SAID that GONNIE IS OUR HOMIE? CUZZ GONNIE = CVS NIGGA, NEVA WAS WE COOL with CVS WE SMASHES ON DEM. N HOMIE WE COOLER with TANA BLOOC NOW DEM SSADk SO Y DO IT MATTER Y WE TRUCED with SBCC? DO that MATTER REALLY? PANICCZ IS HELLA INACTIVE Y U THINK that SSCC CLICCED UP with CPCC, CUZ DEY KNO that WE SHUT PANICCZ DOWN! SO with that SAID, NO MY H572D IS NOT COOL with NO MEXICAN GANG!

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”