When you say white people?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by A Ghost » July 4th, 2008, 9:55 pm

twocost wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
BxxMILITIA wrote: I tried to explain this shit on the "whites just don't understand the black experience" thread but it was jus a waste of time, since white people alwayz wanna be the fu*kin victim and never want 2 be accused of anything....
thats true as hell... lol



Heres something for all the people on here that thinks that blacks and hispanics have it easy.

If Affirmative Action is "putting whites out of work." and is "Putting white people down." Then why in the hell are the majority of the corporations and high up political systems still majority white?
Honestly who does want to be accused of something that not they but POSSIBLY there great great ancestors did...
Its understandable. But heres how I look at it.

On MLKs 50th anniversary of the assassination they showed a documentary about his work on the history channel. There was one part where a white woman in the south was standing on a porch saying "I dont think we owe them any apology whatsoever, I never enslaved anybody." Meanwhile Jim Crow was in full effect. Something there just did not seem right to me.

And still to this day there are people who say that exact same line yet the majority of our inner cities are still impoverished and populated by blacks while a lot of whites sit in the suburbs making racist jokes about them.

Once again, something does not seem right here.

Instead of just saying "slavery is over, now get over it." Actually do something and help the situation instead of sitting there criticizing blacks for not being able to rise from poverty.

And this isnt directed at anyone in here in particular, this is a general statement to whoever sees this and does not believe in institutionalized racism.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by A Ghost » July 4th, 2008, 9:59 pm

thekinks1886 wrote:
perongregory wrote:other people went through shit and I feel for them, but that's on them to handle their biz that went on where ever else in the world. America has a debt that keeps on accumalating when it comes to black Americans, latinos of the Americas, and Native Americans. We can only look out for ourself and make sure our shit is addressed. Blacks were forced here, and #%@& in America...where are they supposed to run when America is supposedly the greatest country in the world but is the same country that is #%@&#%@ them? The latins were here and got #%@&, what are they supposed to do? Same with the Native Americans. So we feel for all you people who went through shit in Europe, Asia, Africa, etc., but we were brought here or been here and have some shit to settle. Yall got #%@& else where in the world and immigrated here freely for a better life, so don't try to compare our shit.

You are full of shit- you are talking about forced labour/slavery to the states several hundred years ago- that is not you victim seeker, that is not you- you live in a land of plenty where if you want to get the fu-- up of your whiny little ass you could make something of your life- if anything, you maybe owe the white man, imagine if you had not been brought to America, you could be living in some sub saharan shithole

Stop begging like a kid and act like a man
First of all there is nothing wrong with talking about the pain that someones ancestors went through.

Americans still teach about the revolutionary war in school. About how their ancestors were being screwed over by the British, so dont give me that crap about how "dumb it is" when blacks bring up slavery.

Secondly, the American welfare system is the WORST welfare system out of all the first world countries in the WORLD.

Americans have a VERY small chance they will ever advance in socio-economic status in their lifetimes. The gap between the wealthy and the poor continues to get wider and wider every year. Meaning less and less people are getting themselves out of poverty.

It's not laziness, its bad American policies.

Please ask me for proof.

PLEASE ASK ME.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by A Ghost » July 4th, 2008, 10:03 pm

razbojnik wrote:
perongregory wrote:other people went through shit and I feel for them, but that's on them to handle their biz that went on where ever else in the world. America has a debt that keeps on accumalating when it comes to black Americans, latinos of the Americas, and Native Americans. We can only look out for ourself and make sure our shit is addressed. Blacks were forced here, and #%@& in America...where are they supposed to run when America is supposedly the greatest country in the world but is the same country that is #%@�%@ them? The latins were here and got #%@&, what are they supposed to do? Same with the Native Americans. So we feel for all you people who went through shit in Europe, Asia, Africa, etc., but we were brought here or been here and have some shit to settle. Yall got #%@& else where in the world and immigrated here freely for a better life, so don't try to compare our shit.
I have moments nearly every day where I want to take the knife out of my pocket and kill everyone around me. I feel this so much. Yet I don't because that will fu-- up my plan for the future, and my plan is:

>Become the richest, most powerful, most loved and most admired, most happy, most healthy individual the world has ever seen, and a role model to people all ages.

But how am I going to do this when my plans get #%@& up and I rely on other people to get me started since I don't have the guts to get myself into this shit? Everything changes...

Do I see signs of this shit being put into work? Does the Secret really work? FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!!!!!!

In the last month:

>Russia signed a no visa agreement with Macedonia
>Israel signed a no visa agreement with Macedonia as well as Albania, and why am I happy for the damn shiptars as well? I'll tell you later in the post.
>I have dropped from 150 kilos to 130 kilos since the day I came here till now. And 1 kilo is 2.2 pounds, do the math.
>I have plenty of more confidence and self esteem thanks to this wonderful country.
>Another sign is I did a bunch of 1st grader shit in school and I passed the whole subject, thank you Canada for being so easy
>And I forgot what else...

Now why I'm happy about the no visa agreements, I'll give you an analasis:

-Russian mobsters, especially Jewish Russian mobsters, alot of them, are in Israel.
-With this agreement it means Russian and Macedonian mobsters and businessmen can now freely enter and exit the two countries.
-Even if Greece veto's our enterance into the European Union, all Macedonians need to do to travel around the European Union is apply for a Bulgarian passport and they'll get it, so they'll be able to freely go to Germany, France, Italy and so on and do business, since Bulgaria is a member of the EU.
-There are also alot of Russian mobsters and businessmen in Bulgaria, another advantage to this circle, closer business activities and easier access to all three countries.
-Albania has alot of Albanian mobsters. Albanian mafia + Russian Jews in Israel + Macedonian heroin + Bulgarians + everything else = BILLIONS IN PROFIT!!!
-I'm just too excited to think. This is a sign of shit to come. I'm going to be rich bitch and you'll know my name and work for me.

My point is stop whining and do something with your life! And I don't mean go work in McDonalds or sell crack on a street corner. Gather a bunch of tough nigga's from the hood, teach them something about culture, ethics, politeness, manners and ettiquette, and teach them the English language without the slang and teach them so say how are you instead of what's up and stuff like that. Start your own security company. Get guns and make sure they don't get misused!!! Figure out why you need a security company(psst it's as an enforcment arm) and do your shit... :)
You are so ignorant.

So ignorant.

First of all if you are in such poverty then how did you afford a computer?

Secondly that N word is a no no, see the N word thread.

And finally dont ever tell a black person to stop talking how they want to talk. Who the hell are you to decide how the English language is used?

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by razbojnik » July 5th, 2008, 8:00 am

A Ghost wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
perongregory wrote:other people went through shit and I feel for them, but that's on them to handle their biz that went on where ever else in the world. America has a debt that keeps on accumalating when it comes to black Americans, latinos of the Americas, and Native Americans. We can only look out for ourself and make sure our shit is addressed. Blacks were forced here, and #%@& in America...where are they supposed to run when America is supposedly the greatest country in the world but is the same country that is #%@�%@ them? The latins were here and got #%@&, what are they supposed to do? Same with the Native Americans. So we feel for all you people who went through shit in Europe, Asia, Africa, etc., but we were brought here or been here and have some shit to settle. Yall got #%@& else where in the world and immigrated here freely for a better life, so don't try to compare our shit.
I have moments nearly every day where I want to take the knife out of my pocket and kill everyone around me. I feel this so much. Yet I don't because that will fu-- up my plan for the future, and my plan is:

>Become the richest, most powerful, most loved and most admired, most happy, most healthy individual the world has ever seen, and a role model to people all ages.

But how am I going to do this when my plans get #%@& up and I rely on other people to get me started since I don't have the guts to get myself into this shit? Everything changes...

Do I see signs of this shit being put into work? Does the Secret really work? FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!!!!!!

In the last month:

>Russia signed a no visa agreement with Macedonia
>Israel signed a no visa agreement with Macedonia as well as Albania, and why am I happy for the damn shiptars as well? I'll tell you later in the post.
>I have dropped from 150 kilos to 130 kilos since the day I came here till now. And 1 kilo is 2.2 pounds, do the math.
>I have plenty of more confidence and self esteem thanks to this wonderful country.
>Another sign is I did a bunch of 1st grader shit in school and I passed the whole subject, thank you Canada for being so easy
>And I forgot what else...

Now why I'm happy about the no visa agreements, I'll give you an analasis:

-Russian mobsters, especially Jewish Russian mobsters, alot of them, are in Israel.
-With this agreement it means Russian and Macedonian mobsters and businessmen can now freely enter and exit the two countries.
-Even if Greece veto's our enterance into the European Union, all Macedonians need to do to travel around the European Union is apply for a Bulgarian passport and they'll get it, so they'll be able to freely go to Germany, France, Italy and so on and do business, since Bulgaria is a member of the EU.
-There are also alot of Russian mobsters and businessmen in Bulgaria, another advantage to this circle, closer business activities and easier access to all three countries.
-Albania has alot of Albanian mobsters. Albanian mafia + Russian Jews in Israel + Macedonian heroin + Bulgarians + everything else = BILLIONS IN PROFIT!!!
-I'm just too excited to think. This is a sign of shit to come. I'm going to be rich bitch and you'll know my name and work for me.

My point is stop whining and do something with your life! And I don't mean go work in McDonalds or sell crack on a street corner. Gather a bunch of tough nigga's from the hood, teach them something about culture, ethics, politeness, manners and ettiquette, and teach them the English language without the slang and teach them so say how are you instead of what's up and stuff like that. Start your own security company. Get guns and make sure they don't get misused!!! Figure out why you need a security company(psst it's as an enforcment arm) and do your shit... :)
You are so ignorant.

So ignorant.

First of all if you are in such poverty then how did you afford a computer?

Secondly that N word is a no no, see the N word thread.

And finally dont ever tell a black person to stop talking how they want to talk. Who the hell are you to decide how the English language is used?
Ahh everyone saw that! I didn't start it, he called me ignorant first! Ok ahem.

Your ignorant too in my opinion. Very ignorant. :)

I didn't say I was in poverty. I said the majority of my nation is. Well poverty by US standards, there is worse poverty in the world.

Secondly you don't tell me how I want to talk or how white people want to talk. Who are the hell are you to decide if I should say nigger or not? Freedom of speech, right? Am I hurting anyone by saying nigger? No. Will I hurt someone if I say nigger to them directly? Yes. That's why I don't say nigger directly to people but say nigger when conducting a civilized discussion by using it as an example. It's not a forbidden word. It's not the end of the world. You can't force me not to say nigger otherwise it would be facism, right?

But come on Ghost...

You are a 20-30 year old male that should know better than to insult people because you lost a conversation. Your not a little kid, your a grown up. Why all the comotion? Why can't you talk like a civilized human being?

Also, the word ignorant does not mean shit to me. Use it all you want. :)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by A Ghost » July 5th, 2008, 10:52 am

razbojnik wrote:
Ahh everyone saw that! I didn't start it, he called me ignorant first! Ok ahem.

Your ignorant too in my opinion. Very ignorant. :)

I didn't say I was in poverty. I said the majority of my nation is. Well poverty by US standards, there is worse poverty in the world.

Secondly you don't tell me how I want to talk or how white people want to talk. Who are the hell are you to decide if I should say nigger or not? Freedom of speech, right? Am I hurting anyone by saying nigger? No. Will I hurt someone if I say nigger to them directly? Yes. That's why I don't say nigger directly to people but say nigger when conducting a civilized discussion by using it as an example. It's not a forbidden word. It's not the end of the world. You can't force me not to say nigger otherwise it would be facism, right?

But come on Ghost...

You are a 20-30 year old male that should know better than to insult people because you lost a conversation. Your not a little kid, your a grown up. Why all the comotion? Why can't you talk like a civilized human being?

Also, the word ignorant does not mean shit to me. Use it all you want. :)
you are ignorant because you refuse to understand why and how that word hurts black people, and Im beginning to believe you are a racist as well.

Oh and just so you know, there are 3rd world living conditions in existence in America right now where food coalitions that do relief work in Africa are moving into America to set up shop and help out the impoverished in our own country.

Our governments dont give a shit about us. All this going on in supposedly "the land of opportunity."

I am going to school with a woman who came here from Nigeria thinking she would be extremely wealthy however she is struggling just to pay her own bills and her family calls her everyday asking her for money and she tells them she cant even help them out because she is struggling herself.

once again, you are too ignorant to understand what happens in America.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by perongregory » July 5th, 2008, 10:59 am

I think razobojnik is flame guards who always use to say some snide anti-black shit back in the day and continues everyonce in a while, but Ghost people like this don't care about facts so why don't worry.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by punamusta » July 5th, 2008, 12:42 pm

A Ghost wrote:there are 3rd world living conditions in existence in America right now
I believe that poor people have it hard in USA (like in every capitalist, western nation in the world), but please do not make those kind of comments as it feels like belittling the struggle in the 3rd world countries. And I don't say this in an offensive way.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by twocost » July 5th, 2008, 3:50 pm

A Ghost wrote:
twocost wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
thats true as hell... lol



Heres something for all the people on here that thinks that blacks and hispanics have it easy.

If Affirmative Action is "putting whites out of work." and is "Putting white people down." Then why in the hell are the majority of the corporations and high up political systems still majority white?
Honestly who does want to be accused of something that not they but POSSIBLY there great great ancestors did...
Its understandable. But heres how I look at it.

On MLKs 50th anniversary of the assassination they showed a documentary about his work on the history channel. There was one part where a white woman in the south was standing on a porch saying "I dont think we owe them any apology whatsoever, I never enslaved anybody." Meanwhile Jim Crow was in full effect. Something there just did not seem right to me.

And still to this day there are people who say that exact same line yet the majority of our inner cities are still impoverished and populated by blacks while a lot of whites sit in the suburbs making racist jokes about them.

Once again, something does not seem right here.

Instead of just saying "slavery is over, now get over it." Actually do something and help the situation instead of sitting there criticizing blacks for not being able to rise from poverty.

And this isnt directed at anyone in here in particular, this is a general statement to whoever sees this and does not believe in institutionalized racism.

True, but how many blacks make fucked up jokes about whites? Man I've been there at black family gatherings and that shit it gets funny as hell man. Talkin about robbin white fools and shit and how they have it easy. "what a nigga gotta go through to get a motha fuckin cup of coffee these days." And my family is always cappin on whites and shit and they are Mexican. Races make fun of each other. That just always happens. "Asians can't drive" Yes its not right but you have to take the humor out of it and see it for what it is. It ain't gonna stop. Better them make fun of each other than do something about it no? I don't feel the slightest bit uncomfortable when the black hommies were cappin on whites. It didn't bother me and still doesn't bother me because I know they ain't directing that to me. If I don't know them its a different story but maby because I'm not really 100% white It doesn't bother me as much as it would some one who's 100%.

Alls I'm saying is you have to look at both parties before you make negative accusations about one side and leave out the other. White fools make jokes and smart ass remarks but back in my hood when I was in the hustle we were hittin up a lotta fuckin gringos hommie jajaja that shits going on in EVERY hood. You see a white fool in your hood you're takin his wallet. Don't deny that, I know you fools know whats up. Some at least.

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by twocost » July 5th, 2008, 3:55 pm

perongregory wrote:
twocost wrote:
thekinks1886 wrote:and when I say "imagine you had not been brough to America", I mean your long dead ancestors, and if you ever find a 300 year old slave, maybe he can ask for reparations, but not you, definitely not you
I feel you on that one. I've spoken to quite a few blacks that would rather be here in the States than Africa. Never meat one that wanted to be in Africa instead. To be honest I would rather be here in the States than Mexico. Its more civil out here than over there. In Africa 1 in ever 4 people have AIDS or HIV. Rape occurs every damn day. Kids are forced to murder and have sex with there own mothers.... Disgusting shit. In Mexico the cops are so crooked when you get pulled over its hand over the cash or you're going to jail. Does that mean If I had a chance to go back in time and change slavery and change the Europeans from coming to America would I? No, whats done is done and it happens for a reason. There is no changing the past or even giving certiant races money to make them feel better because no one is a victim of slavery or the take over of the united states when it use to be Mexico. Only our ancestors are the victims and they are long long gone.

Our ancestors took a real big hit for the team and because of them both Blacks and Latinos have it a lot better than we would in our native countries. Can any Black person or Latino person on this forum site tell me that they would rather be in there home land suppose to here? Because as much as I dislike our legal system its way fuckin better than Mexico's. And 1000x times better than Africa's tambien.

We need to work on Racial fairness if there is such a thing. Making sure all races are treated equal. fu-- Afirmitave action we need to clean up the ghettos in the States so young black and Latino kids have a chance at life. Its how we are raised and the moral values we are taught that land us up in these positions. Go to jail and you're #%@& for life. You have to resort to crime because no one will higher you. They are trapping us. They want us to fail. I'm sorry but if that means putting a cap on how much these huge multi billion dollar cooperations so they HAVE to pay there workers a certiant percentage of there income then do it. Its not right when walmart pays there workers trash yet makes bank. Thats the things we need to work on. Some call it communistic... Well I don't know what to call it. But what I do know is the country would be a lot better off with it.
This is all the fu-- I'm sayin man, but whenever you say something like this your lying/whining. Equality across the board, that's all I preach but some faggots always have to come with their BS.
I'm glad we see things the same way then my man. People will kick and scream but we gotta get the message out there. Just don't get discouraged by idiots making there smart ass remarks. When you know something is right you can feel it and you can't get discouraged because it will turn a light on in some ones mind out there. Thats what we need to happen.
The people that hate are full of just that. Hateread and they will never be happy no matter what. Those are the people we have to say "fuck them" to because they are holding us back as a society.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » July 11th, 2008, 12:49 am

If you're white and you want to live "the black experience" then go live in a ALL black hood and you will be treated as blacks are treated in all white hoods. This is fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06wWV9gIfjk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FRNe9lidx0

There is violence on both sides not just one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cybR1k_CTM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypi5znAUQ98

It goes both ways. I can't feel sympathy for any one race any more. Blacks hard it horrible back in the old days they really did. Its awful what they did to them. But we can't live in the past, we have to learn from it and move on. Now I would have to say its not so much one side doing all the damage its pretty much both sides attacking each other. The extremists from both sides make it horrible.


how can u possibly COMPARE these videos???? some fat lil white kid gettin toe tapped by some wannabe gangster middle school kids in comparison to what those trashy ass whites did to that poor girl in virginia...and that little half ass, faded ass marker "graffiti" that aint even vissible, AGAIN in a middle school, in comparison 2 that innocent black man gettin jumped in a fuckin mcdonalds tryin 2 order some food, jus because his girlfriend was white...thats why i never leave my house without my banger, i keep somethin on me AT ALL TIMES...i tell u what tho, if them white boys would of came at me like that, they would of got cut the fu*k up, trust me, that "gangster" mentality goes out the window once u see ur own blood...AND THEY DIDNT EVEN GET CONVICTED!!! this shits disgusting...filthy ass government...its true, overseas women and children gotta deal with alot of shit, but i have my own situations, and im living in a diffrent world than theirs, i cant be worryin about whats goin on overseas when im dealin with this racist ass government over here...please, to all the white people that post on here, stop tryin 2 explain shit 2 us man, U CANNOT COMPARE YOUR SITUATION TO OURS, PERIOD!!! im jus tellin it how it is...fuk that, im fed up 4real...

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by twocost » July 11th, 2008, 3:36 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:
If you're white and you want to live "the black experience" then go live in a ALL black hood and you will be treated as blacks are treated in all white hoods. This is fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06wWV9gIfjk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FRNe9lidx0

There is violence on both sides not just one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cybR1k_CTM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypi5znAUQ98

It goes both ways. I can't feel sympathy for any one race any more. Blacks hard it horrible back in the old days they really did. Its awful what they did to them. But we can't live in the past, we have to learn from it and move on. Now I would have to say its not so much one side doing all the damage its pretty much both sides attacking each other. The extremists from both sides make it horrible.


how can u possibly COMPARE these videos???? some fat lil white kid gettin toe tapped by some wannabe gangster middle school kids in comparison to what those trashy ass whites did to that poor girl in virginia...and that little half ass, faded ass marker "graffiti" that aint even vissible, AGAIN in a middle school, in comparison 2 that innocent black man gettin jumped in a fuckin mcdonalds tryin 2 order some food, jus because his girlfriend was white...thats why i never leave my house without my banger, i keep somethin on me AT ALL TIMES...i tell u what tho, if them white boys would of came at me like that, they would of got cut the fu*k up, trust me, that "gangster" mentality goes out the window once u see ur own blood...AND THEY DIDNT EVEN GET CONVICTED!!! this shits disgusting...filthy ass government...its true, overseas women and children gotta deal with alot of shit, but i have my own situations, and im living in a diffrent world than theirs, i cant be worryin about whats goin on overseas when im dealin with this racist ass government over here...please, to all the white people that post on here, stop tryin 2 explain shit 2 us man, U CANNOT COMPARE YOUR SITUATION TO OURS, PERIOD!!! im jus tellin it how it is...#%@& that, im fed up 4real...
These can relate. I just picked two random videos on both sides. These I watched and they do compair.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwoKQq3oHko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z3grPRstdY

Cops.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibSwITK4jjQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB_Hl4bc ... re=related

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Sentenza » July 11th, 2008, 9:51 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:Twocost, I honestly believe ur not racist, but u got a couple things twisted..when u said "germans aren't racist" n shit like that, I could tell u don't understand what I mean...not only u, any white person...there wouldn't be skinheads on that swastika shit if it wasn't for fu*kin germans, although I do believe racism would of still been rampant...u see blacks n latinos bitchin about racism in america, but I'm sure its way worse over there in europe...and it aint about "gettin stopped by the police" and shit like that homey, u jus dnt understand, u dnt know what its like 2 be a young black or brown youth in the hood, I tried to explain this shit on the "whites just don't understand the black experience" thread but it was jus a waste of time, since white people alwayz wanna be the fu*kin victim and never want 2 be accused of anything...but its cool man, I know ur legit homey, same goes for ghost n a few others on here...I wish I could take every white person on this site on a "vacation" in my hood, so I could show yall what I mean...I'm sure yall would change ur minds by the third day...its all love tho...
The skinhead movement originated in Britain and ye the Swastika comes out of Asia and i think the Vikins also had their own version of it. But yea those Skinheads from nowadays are inspired by the German Nazi Ideology which is ideologically in the Italian fascist movement and the racial Theories from all over Europe.
To say that germans are racist isnt true and misses the point. Yes there are plenty of germans which are racist, but there are also plenty who are not, trust me i know some.
Yes, white people have done a lot of evil shit to the world, especially on the race trip. But so have other races and i can provide plenty of proof for that.
Its a result of eurocentric teaching of history that white people seem like the badasses of history. Theres an emphasis on white history in good and in bad in the history books.
People dont learn about how the Mongols erased the complete population of Baghdad and other cities they invaded.
Or about the Aztecs that raped, pillaged and enslaved all the other tribes they could get a hold of. Or the japanese blodshed in China, that costed 10 Million chinese lifes etc. etc.
I am not trying to justify anything, i am just saying that all human races have the equal potential of doing good and evil. No one sticks out.
Blacks were enslaved because they were easy targets at that time, not because they were black. The racial theories to justify all that came up later. If it would have been Asians that would have been the easiest targets to enslave, history would be different.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by razbojnik » July 11th, 2008, 11:06 am

perongregory wrote:I think razobojnik is flame guards who always use to say some snide anti-black shit back in the day and continues everyonce in a while, but Ghost people like this don't care about facts so why don't worry.
I think you should look into other forums more often. I announced that the minute I stepped in here again.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by razbojnik » July 11th, 2008, 11:15 am

A Ghost wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
Ahh everyone saw that! I didn't start it, he called me ignorant first! Ok ahem.

Your ignorant too in my opinion. Very ignorant. :)

I didn't say I was in poverty. I said the majority of my nation is. Well poverty by US standards, there is worse poverty in the world.

Secondly you don't tell me how I want to talk or how white people want to talk. Who are the hell are you to decide if I should say nigger or not? Freedom of speech, right? Am I hurting anyone by saying nigger? No. Will I hurt someone if I say nigger to them directly? Yes. That's why I don't say nigger directly to people but say nigger when conducting a civilized discussion by using it as an example. It's not a forbidden word. It's not the end of the world. You can't force me not to say nigger otherwise it would be facism, right?

But come on Ghost...

You are a 20-30 year old male that should know better than to insult people because you lost a conversation. Your not a little kid, your a grown up. Why all the comotion? Why can't you talk like a civilized human being?

Also, the word ignorant does not mean shit to me. Use it all you want. :)
you are ignorant because you refuse to understand why and how that word hurts black people, and Im beginning to believe you are a racist as well.

Oh and just so you know, there are 3rd world living conditions in existence in America right now where food coalitions that do relief work in Africa are moving into America to set up shop and help out the impoverished in our own country.

Our governments dont give a shit about us. All this going on in supposedly "the land of opportunity."

I am going to school with a woman who came here from Nigeria thinking she would be extremely wealthy however she is struggling just to pay her own bills and her family calls her everyday asking her for money and she tells them she cant even help them out because she is struggling herself.

once again, you are too ignorant to understand what happens in America.
THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! :D

>Our governments dont give a shit about us. All this going on in supposedly "the land of opportunity."
>Oh and just so you know, there are 3rd world living conditions in existence in America right now where food coalitions that do relief work in Africa are moving into America to set up shop and help out the impoverished in our own country.
>I am going to school with a woman who came here from Nigeria thinking she would be extremely wealthy however she is struggling just to pay her own bills and her family calls her everyday asking her for money and she tells them she cant even help them out because she is struggling herself.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You made my day. :D

This is what I wanted to hear. I wanted to hear from an American himself when discussing third world countries and poverty that America is not all peaches and cream. Thank you.

You seem confused why I'm so happy to hear this???

Simple. If we discuss with an American about America --- if I say there is mass poverty, unemployment, homelessness and what else to an America, he/she will insist that America has none of this and that it's the best country in the world and if you come here everyone will lick your ass and give you gifts and blah blah blah. If I did what I did just now, which is tell an American that America is the best country in the world, that there is worse poverty in the rest of the world than in America, someone such as yourself who has witnessed it and who is not dumb and a blind patriot enough to not belive it, you will insist there is. Everything in the world is lop sided. Everything is reverse, contra. If I say my penis is huge, you will insist it is small. :D

I was just poking out a reaction out of you, to see if you would tell me what I wanted to hear. Yes, I do agree America is shit. I know myself personally. I live in Canada, same poverty conditions apply there. We can hardly find a job, I live beside housing projects, the crime is through the roof, half the people in my building are from mental insitutions and it's just horrible. Very horrible. Would you care to correct me on this? Would you tell me my life is perfect and that Africa is worse? This time I would say what you said and you would say what I said.

No harm meant with all of this. :D

User avatar
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 446
Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 10:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by twocost » July 12th, 2008, 5:09 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:
If you're white and you want to live "the black experience" then go live in a ALL black hood and you will be treated as blacks are treated in all white hoods. This is fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06wWV9gIfjk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FRNe9lidx0

There is violence on both sides not just one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cybR1k_CTM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypi5znAUQ98

It goes both ways. I can't feel sympathy for any one race any more. Blacks hard it horrible back in the old days they really did. Its awful what they did to them. But we can't live in the past, we have to learn from it and move on. Now I would have to say its not so much one side doing all the damage its pretty much both sides attacking each other. The extremists from both sides make it horrible.


how can u possibly COMPARE these videos???? some fat lil white kid gettin toe tapped by some wannabe gangster middle school kids in comparison to what those trashy ass whites did to that poor girl in virginia...and that little half ass, faded ass marker "graffiti" that aint even vissible, AGAIN in a middle school, in comparison 2 that innocent black man gettin jumped in a fuckin mcdonalds tryin 2 order some food, jus because his girlfriend was white...thats why i never leave my house without my banger, i keep somethin on me AT ALL TIMES...i tell u what tho, if them white boys would of came at me like that, they would of got cut the fu*k up, trust me, that "gangster" mentality goes out the window once u see ur own blood...AND THEY DIDNT EVEN GET CONVICTED!!! this shits disgusting...filthy ass government...its true, overseas women and children gotta deal with alot of shit, but i have my own situations, and im living in a diffrent world than theirs, i cant be worryin about whats goin on overseas when im dealin with this racist ass government over here...please, to all the white people that post on here, stop tryin 2 explain shit 2 us man, U CANNOT COMPARE YOUR SITUATION TO OURS, PERIOD!!! im jus tellin it how it is...#%@& that, im fed up 4real...
I can tell that you're real pissed off and this stuff angers the fuck out of you tambien. I just hope you're not looking at me as If I'm the fool sticking up for whites and downing blacks. Like I said before I'm white in the skin color but I talk, act, and bleed, there fore I am and will always be Chicano.

It angers me just as much to see whites attacking blacks just the same as blacks attacking whites. People are so ignorant and disgusting man its awful. But some times on this forum I get the feeling that every one is downing on one race, doesn't mean its true its just how I feel so I intend to stick up for the race that every one is speaking negative on because it bothers me. I don't care if every ones talking down on Asians I'm going to back them because not all are really like that. Its unfortunate that you haven't came into altercations with real cool ass white fools because they are out there. When I was in the service and when I was going through college I've meet some real firme ass whites that DON'T look at other races like they are any different from them. They are out there they are just rare. Its sad to say to. But god forbid anything would happen to those people because of some asshole taking out his anger and frustration on them because there race has done wrong to him in the past.

Remember its the person not the skin color. Stereo types are true to only a certiant extent. They are very misleading at times and just straight out offensive on others. Just because a person is white doesn't mean they haven't gone through as much if not more shit than blacks when it comes to being harassed and discriminated against because thats not true.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by PolakoMafia » July 16th, 2008, 5:57 pm

the government and white peoiple is not the same thing. Even in history most white people were not connected to the govt or had anythign to do with its affairs. Heck it was the govt who disfranchised and divided poor white and black people after the shays rebellion and those whites were fighting against the corrupt govt just as blacks do. I got a dui recently and when I was place din a holding cell with some minor offenders there were some grimey street whites there in oroville ca including one dude who sauid he got caught for having a crack pipe or something and when I saw the tv stuff they were showing us about jennifer aniston or some other celebrities these whites looked toward or at those celebrities like completly diff people or race. They were so diff and tremoved from those whites in beverly hills as blacks and mexicans are. they were probably as much if not more grimey than the average mexican.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by razbojnik » July 16th, 2008, 9:45 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:the government and white peoiple is not the same thing. Even in history most white people were not connected to the govt or had anythign to do with its affairs. Heck it was the govt who disfranchised and divided poor white and black people after the shays rebellion and those whites were fighting against the corrupt govt just as blacks do. I got a dui recently and when I was place din a holding cell with some minor offenders there were some grimey street whites there in oroville ca including one dude who sauid he got caught for having a crack pipe or something and when I saw the tv stuff they were showing us about jennifer aniston or some other celebrities these whites looked toward or at those celebrities like completly diff people or race. They were so diff and tremoved from those whites in beverly hills as blacks and mexicans are. they were probably as much if not more grimey than the average mexican.
Grimey lol..

Jahowl!

1forDiDi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: August 11th, 2008, 7:35 am
What city do you live in now?: Philly Suburbs

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by 1forDiDi » August 19th, 2008, 6:30 am

People rize above poverty eventually. Every other group has pretty much rised above. It will happen. Just slowly.

Black people will be as powerful as whites in 20 years. I hope.


The problem is black people seem to relish in their role as the "ghetto king". If that is good enough for them , than it will be a problem. They need to let it be known that that shit aint good enough for them.

They also need to have more pride in the neighborhoods. clean em up like the old minorities used to. that will help as well.

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: June 5th, 2008, 4:49 pm

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 19th, 2008, 7:13 pm

It never occurred to you that they are jumping in because they black Americans project their bias and hate at whites regardless of where they come from and they are perplexed by that?

As for solving the "shit", have you considered repatriation back to Africa with full reparations as a solution?
perongregory wrote:When black americans talk about white people they are usually talkin about North American (USA) white people, and really the government most of the time. Thats why I always wonder why foreign white peeps always jumping in the conversation... yeah other white people and other peoples messed over others, but this is some American shit that gotta be solved.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Sentenza » September 20th, 2008, 8:41 pm

Kara Ben Nemsi wrote:It never occurred to you that they are jumping in because they black Americans project their bias and hate at whites regardless of where they come from and they are perplexed by that?

I have to agree with you, that it seems to me, that when people speak of "the white man" they mean every white person in this world. Thats stupid shit. Something like that doesnt exist. People are racist. Or they are not. That has nothing to do with the color of your skin, its got something to do with how stupid you are. And stupid people exist all over.
I do acknowledge that there are a lot of racist white people. But i also know for a fact that i have met many racist people of other races who would commit the same genocidal/slavery shit if they had the power to do so. And they have. Check out the history of Asia, Africa, South America and so on and you will come to realize that we truly are all the same, in good and evil.
As long as people dont realize that Racism is nothing but an ideology that was designed to seperate people and make them hate each other, they will keep fighting the wrong enemy and get nowhere.

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: June 5th, 2008, 4:49 pm

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » September 21st, 2008, 9:08 am

Racism can't be stopped. Races can't even stop racism against those of the same race. Like the Anglos looking down on the Irish, for example, or one tribe of Africans down on another. Even in the same tribe they'll discriminate another faction. People are just wired to devalue other people that aren't like them. And all races participate in it. Every last one of them. As an individual, you can choose not to engage in it and teach your children not to as well but you'll never stop it. Nobody can/will. Check out these links:

Code: Select all

http://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2007/09/10/untold-story-of-white-slavery/

Code: Select all

http://www.epado.bravehost.com/whiteslaves00.htm

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 44
Joined: October 17th, 2008, 2:06 pm
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by ukrainian » December 5th, 2008, 12:23 am

if anyone ever says to me how their ancestors where treated bad in America i have sympathy..... but i tell them hey its not that bad try living under the rule of Stalin like mine did. this usually makes bad argument lol

ogilmore
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: April 25th, 2009, 6:48 pm
What city do you live in now?: Dublin

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by ogilmore » May 2nd, 2009, 6:31 am

ukrainian wrote:if anyone ever says to me how their ancestors where treated bad in America i have sympathy..... but i tell them hey its not that bad try living under the rule of Stalin like mine did. this usually makes bad argument lol
I have to agree with you. When it comes to modern day suffering, eastern europeans had it really tough.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by razbojnik » May 17th, 2009, 4:42 pm

ogilmore wrote:
ukrainian wrote:if anyone ever says to me how their ancestors where treated bad in America i have sympathy..... but i tell them hey its not that bad try living under the rule of Stalin like mine did. this usually makes bad argument lol
I have to agree with you. When it comes to modern day suffering, eastern europeans had it really tough.
Macedonians...

1,000 years under the Roman empire.

500 years under the Byzantine empire.

500 years under the Turks(worst time pre-modern).

From 1913 to today...

Occupied and supressed by the 'Greeks', Albanians and Bulgarians in Aegean Macedonia, Macedonian parts of Albania such as Korce and Pustec, and Pirin Macedonia.

From 1913 to 1939, Vardar Macedonia under the Serbs.

Although I have to say Yugoslavia 1945 to before it got out of control was BEST, especially 1960's and 1970's.

If I had a choice, fuck Macedonia --- Balkan Federation under a Tito like figure. The Balkan lifestyle works best for me...here there's a life unlike in America and the West...but it lacks money overall you got tons of millionares but most people are still piss poor.

You can work a short time for alot of money and enjoy...but it takes alot...

During WW2 under the Bulgarians.

lenguas45
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: June 2nd, 2009, 11:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: la

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by lenguas45 » June 2nd, 2009, 11:31 pm

white ppl

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Tre » June 7th, 2009, 11:58 am

It is important to recognize that whiteness is not an identity. It is a system. It has been sold to us as an identity but in reality it is a system based on violence, hierarchy, and control. Therefore, whiteness has to go. It has no place in peaceful, civilized world that is worthy of our children. By helping us reconnect with that which came before whiteness, this work of reclaiming indigeneity can help us conceive of that which will come after whiteness. Are those of us who are white ready to imagine and create an identity that is deeper and truer than whiteness? In other words, are we capable of justice?
Drew Dellinger, January 3, 2006
hmmm... I like what this white man is saying. He is very intelligent!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Sentenza » June 7th, 2009, 12:48 pm

Tre wrote:
It is important to recognize that whiteness is not an identity. It is a system. It has been sold to us as an identity but in reality it is a system based on violence, hierarchy, and control. Therefore, whiteness has to go. It has no place in peaceful, civilized world that is worthy of our children. By helping us reconnect with that which came before whiteness, this work of reclaiming indigeneity can help us conceive of that which will come after whiteness. Are those of us who are white ready to imagine and create an identity that is deeper and truer than whiteness? In other words, are we capable of justice?
Drew Dellinger, January 3, 2006
hmmm... I like what this white man is saying. He is very intelligent!
Yea but he is wrong about one thing. Race is just one concept of many which have been designed to divide and oppress people. And blacks and Asians ate that concept up. Its not "whiteness" its "race" which is flawed. When racial black or asian people are in power they do not abuse this ideology any less then white people. Ask mixed people from South Africa for instance, they will confirm that.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by perongregory » June 8th, 2009, 6:41 pm

Racism can be overcome and probably will, but the human tendency to oppress "foreigners" probably wont. Also blacks in America are usually talking about white Americans and mainly those whites in power, but do not forget that throughout American history, most whites bought into racial classification than class strata, leading to almost every white immigrant group practicing racism verbally, economically, and physically against black Americans -go look at all the race riots up to 1965 and what groups were involved.

The history of race in this country is extremely deep, just like people on the outside of the Palestinian Israeli conflict don't understand that situation, I don't think if you are a foreigner, whether black or white, you will be able to understand the situation here... unless you are open-minded and study all the deep dark secrets of this country.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by perongregory » June 8th, 2009, 6:44 pm

Kara Ben Nemsi wrote:It never occurred to you that they are jumping in because they black Americans project their bias and hate at whites regardless of where they come from and they are perplexed by that?

As for solving the "shit", have you considered repatriation back to Africa with full reparations as a solution?
perongregory wrote:When black americans talk about white people they are usually talkin about North American (USA) white people, and really the government most of the time. Thats why I always wonder why foreign white peeps always jumping in the conversation... yeah other white people and other peoples messed over others, but this is some American shit that gotta be solved.

That won't happen, and if it does, I want all the colonial powers who had their way with Africa to give reparations with interest to the countries they negatively affected, and to withdraw their hands from the affairs of these countries.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Dobre » June 9th, 2009, 5:49 pm

perongregory wrote:
Kara Ben Nemsi wrote:It never occurred to you that they are jumping in because they black Americans project their bias and hate at whites regardless of where they come from and they are perplexed by that?

As for solving the "shit", have you considered repatriation back to Africa with full reparations as a solution?
perongregory wrote:When black americans talk about white people they are usually talkin about North American (USA) white people, and really the government most of the time. Thats why I always wonder why foreign white peeps always jumping in the conversation... yeah other white people and other peoples messed over others, but this is some American shit that gotta be solved.

That won't happen, and if it does, I want all the colonial powers who had their way with Africa to give reparations with interest to the countries they negatively affected, and to withdraw their hands from the affairs of these countries.
Withdrawing their hands from the affairs of these countries? Ok yeah sure why not, after we're done draining Africa of it's diamonds, ores and oil we'll leave it for you to handle. Then in about 10 years modern Africa will turn into pre-colonial Africa, yet again.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by perongregory » June 9th, 2009, 6:04 pm

Dobre wrote:

Withdrawing their hands from the affairs of these countries? Ok yeah sure why not, after we're done draining Africa of it's diamonds, ores and oil we'll leave it for you to handle. Then in about 10 years modern Africa will turn into pre-colonial Africa, yet again.
That's the point pre-colonial Africa, the place to be. Also, I think you missed the point about reparations with interest.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: When you say white people?

Unread post by Sentenza » June 10th, 2009, 7:47 am

perongregory wrote: The history of race in this country is extremely deep, just like people on the outside of the Palestinian Israeli conflict don't understand that situation, I don't think if you are a foreigner, whether black or white, you will be able to understand the situation here... unless you are open-minded and study all the deep dark secrets of this country.
I couldnt agree with you more. I have been to the US 3 times so far and i think the whole race issue has much more of an edge and different touch in the Us compared to Europe. Its hard to explain my thoughts on this. But in Europe its not so much race vs. race but more a nationality/ethnicity thing. For example a nationalis Serb wouldnt boost white power, but Serbian pride.
He wouldnt say "fuck blacks" but he would say "fuck croatians, bosnians and albanians" etc. even though they are white too. Catch my drift? There is not much of a race discussion going on here like in the US. I think its because racism has a totally different tradition in the US and the dark side of the history of the US is very much coined by slavery and its racial connotation, thats why it is like that i think. You didnt have that in Europe to that extend. The issues here always have been very different ones...

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”