Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 1:31 pm
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 10th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Why do white people control the world? America, Britain, Germany, France, Russia, Canada, Austria, Swizterland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ukraine, etc...

Why is it that White countries are the most powerful in the world by far and away? What is the difference between Whites, Blacks, Asians, Latino's that makes such a clear distinction?

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 342
Joined: August 27th, 2007, 11:17 pm
Location: Where U Want To Be

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 10th, 2009, 8:39 pm

Because they eat furry little green men and then it grows in their belly and do you know why mexicans dont have barbeques?

Because the beans will fall through the grill!!

HA HA HA

ogilmore
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: April 25th, 2009, 6:48 pm
What city do you live in now?: Dublin

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by ogilmore » May 11th, 2009, 4:01 am

Ever hear of China, that country is about to take over. India is about to become a monster too.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 11th, 2009, 6:04 am

By stealing everything they own?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 11th, 2009, 7:15 am

Common sense would dictate that you would mean the western europeans? Some eastern european countries are worse off then other non-white countries.....

Get over yourself people, most of your issues in this world are the result of western europe fucking shit up...

Western european whites may have screwed up the world for there benifit, but not all white people are from western europe...
America, Britain, Germany, France, Russia, Canada, Austria, Swizterland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ukraine, etc...
5 if those countries were involed in colonialism....

The others you picked out of your ass, because your biased... Even though FInland joined the EU, they dont control shit and are actually some of nicest people around.....

And you forgot to include Spain and portugal???

Name me all the things Finland, Ukraine, Poland, estonia, etc... have stolen to that they have used to there advantage? Name me all the slave ships from poland and finland???

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by punamusta » May 12th, 2009, 8:29 am

whiskeyjack wrote:
America, Britain, Germany, France, Russia, Canada, Austria, Swizterland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ukraine, etc...
5 if those countries were involed in colonialism....

The others you picked out of your ass, because your biased... Even though FInland joined the EU, they dont control shit and are actually some of nicest people around.....

And you forgot to include Spain and portugal???

Name me all the things Finland, Ukraine, Poland, estonia, etc... have stolen to that they have used to there advantage? Name me all the slave ships from poland and finland???
True. For hundreds of years Sweden ruled Finland and used Finns as soldiers in their wars. While Swedish people were eating well, Finns were starving. And struggling to keep the Finnish language and culture alive while Swedes tried everything they could to wipe those off. At that time Sweden was one of the biggest mights in Europe and ruled many nations (like Poland, for example. they invaded it by using Finns to fight the war). That period of time made Sweden wealthy and rich nation that it is even today. If you look at the most weatlhiest nations in Europe, pretty much all of them are ex-colonialists. Stealing from other people make you rich. That's how it goes.

For Finland the WW2 was a very burdening war, but also produced some good things as well. As Finland had to pay huge reparations to Soviet Union after the war, Finland was forced to built up a big steel industry (something that we didn't have before the war) so that the reparations could be payed. After the reparations were payed, those same factories started to bring wealth to Finland. Without that lost war, I don't know were Finland would be today.

And yea, Finland don't have a say in the EU at all. Especially now when it has been decided that the countries with the most citizens have the most power. It's sad to look at our politicians coming back from the EU-meetings and trying to find a good excuses to why yet again anything that Finland wanted didn't got accepted. After joining the EU, basically all our farming industry has died. Before EU it was one of the biggest industries here... Joining EU was a big mistake from Finland. The whole EU is a one big mistake.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Silencioso » May 12th, 2009, 12:25 pm

I have to agree with Whisky on this one. Saying white people control the Earth is an over generalization. It's really the major countries of Western Europe that have been dominant. This includes both white and semi-white (Spain, Portugal) nations.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 263
Joined: July 19th, 2007, 3:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 12th, 2009, 1:01 pm

Silencioso wrote:I have to agree with Whisky on this one. Saying white people control the Earth is an over generalization. It's really the major countries of Western Europe that have been dominant. This includes both white and semi-white (Spain, Portugal) nations.
the "semi white" countries see themselves as white.
& from what i've been seeing the news lately, these guys dont really want to be associated with any non european history
google "lewis hamilton racism", and "spanish football racism"

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 13th, 2009, 2:46 am

whiskeyjack wrote:
America, Britain, Germany, France, Russia, Canada, Austria, Swizterland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ukraine, etc...
5 if those countries were involed in colonialism....
And you forgot to include Spain and portugal???
this.
and religion as a tool.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2009, 5:53 am

yea Christianity was used like crazy, look at the Philippines, the boxer rebellion, the forced schools in North America etc ect

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 1:31 pm
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 13th, 2009, 3:13 pm

The answer is because non-whites are incapble of even answering a question. I did not ask any of you why or which nations had slave ships. The only question I asked is why do White people run the world? They are out numbered by the billions but control the world. America, Russia, Canada, France, Italy, Germany, Britain, Poland, Ukraine, Australia, Austria, Swizterland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Greece.

Not to mention that even well off non-White nations like Brazil are only semi-well off because of white people. Brazil is home to 25,000,000 Italians I believe or in that range and many more millions of White people. China? India? Give me a break, China's economy is at $5,000 per GDP per capita right now. One of the lowest in the world. India can barely give their people food to eat. Is it something about White people or what? Is it their mind development, their genetics? What is your own view? Please, refrain from answering something not even asked please. Just answer the damn question if you wish. If you don't, please do not change the subject.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2009, 5:18 pm

I cant answer the question because i dont see white people as superior

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 13th, 2009, 6:00 pm

Simply put, people in Europe got a head start on agriculture, which was the key to further development. White people have traditionally been settled near the fertile crescent, which sped up the race towards agriculture. Located in that particular region is the wheat plant, which grew in very few other area's. Because of the climate, the wheat plant had the ability to remain dormant in the seed for a very long amount of time, allowing for stockpiling of food. In addition to this, legumes are also plentiful in the region, and several types of(now) commonly domesticated animals also populated the region. These three factors allowed for the settling of villages quicker than in say...Sub-Saharan Africa, which allowed the populations to expand and develop more rapidly.

It's a mere matter of geography, had Blacks or Asians populated Europe and what is now the Middle East, we'd quite possibly be living in a world dominated by either of those two groups rather than White's.
MiamiParadise wrote:China's economy is at $5,000 per GDP per capita right now.
Which clearly discounts the super-power status of the country. /Sarcasm.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by perongregory » May 13th, 2009, 6:23 pm

^^^what about the dark ages when other cultures around the world were doing better than much of the European Continent? I see there current domination over the globe as a 500-600 yr old thing, a new era.

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 1:31 pm
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 13th, 2009, 6:48 pm

WhiskeyJack, even though White are indeed superior, that is not why I asked you. I asked why are White people the controlling force in the world. Not are White people better. Get it? Again, you people fail to answer the question. Azure9920, your argument does not hold up water yet again. You think the future of white people relied solely on wheat and agriculture. As if that was no available to other people. Perongregory, you make a valid point, there were many times were White people were not the sole dominating force in the world. There have been many Islamic empires that have spanned continents.

So my question still stands, why exactly are White people the controlling force and have been (Rome, Ancient Greece) for the longest time.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2009, 7:45 pm

Miami your right i didnt answer you question

i dont know

:)

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2009, 8:44 pm

If azure had added that the farmer setting and the amount of wars fought in these area's had created the perfect breeding ground for diseases like syphillis and small pox the it would have answered your question... When you live to that much manure and are around that much dead bodies your body will build a resistence to disease, and you will be a carrier...

Because european expansion physically hit a dead halt, when they got to Polynesia... Well tappered off, and after that they just started building up...

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2009, 9:17 pm

sorry i didnt mean polynesia, i meant tropical areas... but i did remember reading somewhere that the european explorers got hit badely with disease somewhere in Oceana area, could someone verify this? Only thing i can find online it links to buy books, and im broke...


Honestly theres no one answer, other then circumstances

The different countries and ideologies
Constantinople
Capitalism

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Silencioso » May 14th, 2009, 1:16 pm

MiamiParadise wrote:WhiskeyJack, even though White are indeed superior, that is not why I asked you. I asked why are White people the controlling force in the world. Not are White people better. Get it? Again, you people fail to answer the question. Azure9920, your argument does not hold up water yet again. You think the future of white people relied solely on wheat and agriculture. As if that was no available to other people. Perongregory, you make a valid point, there were many times were White people were not the sole dominating force in the world. There have been many Islamic empires that have spanned continents.

So my question still stands, why exactly are White people the controlling force and have been (Rome, Ancient Greece) for the longest time.
The answer to your question is you're wrong. Europeans haven't been the controlling force for the longest time. They're just the most recent dominant group. The Muslim world dominated for 600 years. Europeans have been dominant for about 400-500 years, so they're still 100 years behind the Muslims. Central Asian/Hun/Mongolian people dominated for a long time and are the partial ancestors of the Mughals, Manchus and Ottoman Turks who all had large long lasting empires/dynasties. Pre-Islam Near Eastern people - ancient Persians, Phonecians, Sumerians, Hittites, etc. - were dominant for so long it's hard to fathom. m

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 14th, 2009, 1:18 pm

miami forgets that use MIGHTY white people got stomped on my the mongols, and the muslims alot, heck they even used us MIGHTY white people as slaves, imagine that

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 14th, 2009, 1:22 pm

MiamiParadise wrote:Azure9920, your argument does not hold up water yet again.
Merely because you say so, yet again? Right.
You think the future of white people relied solely on wheat and agriculture.
Solely? No, of course not. However, that headstart on agricultural development allowed cultures within Europe to expand culturally at a much faster rate than other regions. Agriculture is the gateway that allowed people to transition from hunter-gatherers, to village based, communal tribes. This allowed for greater food production, an easier way of live, and the ability to grow enough food to store for the future. Along with that, came greater population growth, which allowed increased diversification.
As if that was no available to other people.
If you had read, and fully comprehended what I had written, you would see why this was a foolish thing to say. But of course, "its wrong cuz i sed so" overcomes the actual discussion.

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 1:31 pm
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 14th, 2009, 4:12 pm

Azure9920, what you said was wrong because it's like saying Blacks dominate the NBA because blacks are located near basketball courts more then White people. Your evidence doesn't hold water. You can accuse me of just being stubborn but realize what you are saying and you will come to the same conclusion. Also, refrain from using big words and well typed wording to make your argument stronger. No need for theatrics.

Silencioso, what you said was very narrow minded and very much negative against White people while holding a light to non-Whites. Rome amounted to more then the Ottoman Empire, Hunnic Empire or any other Mulsim Empire in history. Ancient Greece dominated before then and as history got closer to the current year we live in, Whites have only consolidated their power. So don't give me that 600 years, 500 years thing because you sound childish.

As for WhiskeyJack, I see you have been brainwashed to think other cultures are better then yours (White) because of feeling guilty about slavery or feeling guilty about the White nations having so much power. Let me guess, you voted for Obama? This is what I find funny, when a person takes pride in his White culture, he is dubbed a racist, a Nazi, etc. But blacks, spanish and God knows what else celebrate their culture and we have to embrace it for some reason. It's not enough America, Germany, Britain, Italy and France house these other cultures and make it possible for their families back home to eat from the money they send back by working HERE. But they have to discriminate against the people who give them a chance as well and bring up slavery any time a White person takes pride in his culture.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 14th, 2009, 4:48 pm

i dont know where you have been, but i think its pretty well known on here iam proud of who iam.... Ive even been accused of being a racist for my stance on immigration....

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 14th, 2009, 4:53 pm

MiamiParadise wrote:Azure9920, what you said was wrong because it's like saying Blacks dominate the NBA because blacks are located near basketball courts more then White people. Your evidence doesn't hold water. You can accuse me of just being stubborn but realize what you are saying and you will come to the same conclusion. Also, refrain from using big words and well typed wording to make your argument stronger. No need for theatrics.
Again, no refutation using facts, or historical basis...just because you CLAIM something isn't true, doesn't make it so...no matter how much you try and paint it as such. But then again, that's all you've got, isn't it?

I also fail to see how you are trying to shoo away the fact that European people's had a headstart on agricultural growth- when agriculture was the turning point in the early development of human society- and this had nothing to do with their quicker expansions culturally compared to Asia, S/A, Africa, etc. What you don't realize is that this early development led to other developments in culture, technology, etc, which allowed the European people's to grow and expand culturally/technologically/economically, etc faster than any other group of people. Unless of course agriculture isn't important?

Do you have any theories about why white people are the dominant race? I mean, this is your thread, and you've yet to add much of anything to the conversation, not a single opinion, fact, etc.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 14th, 2009, 4:54 pm

Im speaking on historical facts (well mostly i think i may have been wrong about the Oceania thing)

Alot of books ive read, have attributed Europe's expansion to instances similar to what Azure has mentioned

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Silencioso » May 14th, 2009, 5:31 pm

Silencioso, what you said was very narrow minded and very much negative against White people while holding a light to non-Whites. Rome amounted to more then the Ottoman Empire, Hunnic Empire or any other Mulsim Empire in history. Ancient Greece dominated before then and as history got closer to the current year we live in, Whites have only consolidated their power. So don't give me that 600 years, 500 years thing because you sound childish.

I'M NOT DENYING THAT THE GREEKS AND ROMANS WERE GREAT CIVILIZATIONS. BUT THEY DIDN'T DOMINATE THE WORLD OR EVEN THE WORLD AS THEY KNEW IT. THEY DOMINATED THEIR OWN BACKYARDS BASICALLY. WHILE THE ROMAN EMPIRE WAS GOING ON, CHINA HAD THEIR OWN CIVILIZATION, THE MESO-AMERICANS HAD THEIRS, ASIAN INDIANS HAD THEIRS ETC.

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 1:31 pm
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 14th, 2009, 6:15 pm

Silencioso wrote:I'M NOT DENYING THAT THE GREEKS AND ROMANS WERE GREAT CIVILIZATIONS. BUT THEY DIDN'T DOMINATE THE WORLD OR EVEN THE WORLD AS THEY KNEW IT. THEY DOMINATED THEIR OWN BACKYARDS BASICALLY. WHILE THE ROMAN EMPIRE WAS GOING ON, CHINA HAD THEIR OWN CIVILIZATION, THE MESO-AMERICANS HAD THEIRS, ASIAN INDIANS HAD THEIRS ETC.
Yes, they did have those civilisations. Until good ole Alexander the Great took care of them. ;)

Azure9920, My own opinion on the matter is I think White people are advanced on an intellectual stance. Basically it. We invented the car, the computer, the television, the vaccum, electricity, pratically everything you use in daily life was made by a White male. The greatest civilisations in the world are all White made. From Rome to Greece to Germany to America. You may wish what you want. I am not doubting that agriculture was important to White civilisations in ancient times. But non-Whites had their own agriculture in South America, North America, Oceania, Middle East, Africa (not so much there). If you want to say the reason Whites dominate the world is because thet acheived a head start by agriculture then you have some more studying to do. If you want to say that is one factor then I would agree with you.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 15th, 2009, 7:22 am

MiamiParadise wrote:Azure9920, My own opinion on the matter is I think White people are advanced on an intellectual stance.
The change intellectually, if you want to call it that, didn't occur until much, much later. To determine where the different groups of people changed, and Europeans began to dominate, you have to go back and look at the point in which they were all essentially equal; the hunter-gatherer stage. What changed during that phase was the advance in agriculture, which people within that range(Europe-Middle East) had an early advantage due to certain characteristics that were found nowhere else at the time, at least all together.
But non-Whites had their own agriculture in South America, North America, Oceania, Middle East, Africa (not so much there).
Of course they did, however the conditions in Europe allowed for better and faster development.
If you want to say the reason Whites dominate the world is because thet acheived a head start by agriculture then you have some more studying to do. If you want to say that is one factor then I would agree with you.
It's the most important reason white's dominant today's world, as well as the past 2 thousand years+. "Intelligence" isn't relevant to the formation of the white cultures, because that came, much, much later. Because the European people's had such a large advantage in setting up villages,(in some cases thousands of years ahead) etc, their populations expanded much more rapidly, and it allowed them to focus on other things, including the development of a higher IQ, among many, many other things.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Silencioso » May 15th, 2009, 11:51 am

"It's the most important reason white's dominant today's world, as well as the past 2 thousand years+. "Intelligence" isn't relevant to the formation of the white cultures, because that came, much, much later. Because the European people's had such a large advantage in setting up villages,(in some cases thousands of years ahead) etc, their populations expanded much more rapidly, and it allowed them to focus on other things, including the development of a higher IQ, among many, many other things."

Whites have dominated the world for 2,000 years? What history books are you reading? The earliest post tribal urban civilizations were in the Near East not Europe. Agriculture started in the Near East and was brought to Europe by Near Eastern people during the neolithic. "European" civilization started in the Balkans where this Near Eastern influence was strongest. The last region of Europe to develope beyond the hunter gatherer stage was North Eastern Europe, where the neolithic Near Eastern influence is weakest. European literacy is also derived from this region. Ashknezic Jews come from this region of the world and are widely recognized as the most intelligent ethnic group on average.

Where would Europeans be without the Near Eastern influence? Probably at a cultural level comparable to North American Indians or Pacific Islanders ie. advanced in hunting arts, decent in agriculture, no written language, tribal societies, decent knowledge of textiles, no metal work.

I know many people consider Near Easterners "white" but it's clear from your posts that for you white equals "European".

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: April 29th, 2009, 1:31 pm
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 15th, 2009, 12:37 pm

Azure9920, Your information is not correct. This was not the most important factor to why White people control the world today and for the past 2000 years. Everybody had access to agriculture. Europe is not home to the finest land agriculturally wise in the world. It's silly to think that. Not to mention the fact that Latin tribes were in Europe as well. Spain and Portugal is not White but they are in Europe. They are also the last countries economically wise in the EU. That is, the old EU, not the newly inducted members like Romania and Bulgaria. Although those two countries are also a good point. They are both non-White countries and their economy is horrible and do not bring up Albania, Kosovo and Bosnia as an example. Those countries had a bloody decade in the 1990's. While Romania and Bulgaria did not.

Even in Africa, South Africa is I believe the most economically strong nation in Africa but who controlled it in the past years? White people. The examples are endless. America and Mexico. Practically on the same grounds. Yet the difference between New Mexico and Mexico is huge.

Silencisio, If you are referring to Balkan inhabitants, they would fit under my description of White people except for Romania and Bulgaria and the minority which have dark skin tones.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by perongregory » May 15th, 2009, 12:44 pm

Silencsio isn't talking about eastern Europeans, He is talking about about people from the middle east. Ever hear of Sumeria in modern day Iraq? Where was Europe during this time?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by perongregory » May 15th, 2009, 12:46 pm

Silencioso wrote:"It's the most important reason white's dominant today's world, as well as the past 2 thousand years+. "Intelligence" isn't relevant to the formation of the white cultures, because that came, much, much later. Because the European people's had such a large advantage in setting up villages,(in some cases thousands of years ahead) etc, their populations expanded much more rapidly, and it allowed them to focus on other things, including the development of a higher IQ, among many, many other things."

Whites have dominated the world for 2,000 years? What history books are you reading? The earliest post tribal urban civilizations were in the Near East not Europe. Agriculture started in the Near East and was brought to Europe by Near Eastern people during the neolithic. "European" civilization started in the Balkans where this Near Eastern influence was strongest. The last region of Europe to develope beyond the hunter gatherer stage was North Eastern Europe, where the neolithic Near Eastern influence is weakest. European literacy is also derived from this region. Ashknezic Jews come from this region of the world and are widely recognized as the most intelligent ethnic group on average.

Where would Europeans be without the Near Eastern influence? Probably at a cultural level comparable to North American Indians or Pacific Islanders ie. advanced in hunting arts, decent in agriculture, no written language, tribal societies, decent knowledge of textiles, no metal work.

I know many people consider Near Easterners "white" but it's clear from your posts that for you white equals "European".
The funny thing though Silencioso is you would be quick to call someone Afrocentric but many Caucasians have the "whites are superior, hence our global hegemony" views of Miamiparadise but I don't see eurocentric being thrown out to these types by you. All of Asia, Meso-America, and Africa's rich cultural and advanced cultures and history is being thrown to the wind...

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”