Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 19th, 2009, 2:10 pm

Azure9920 wrote:There's no need to change facts when insulting you, or Albania. Then again, facts, figures and the ability to read seem to be your enemy.
you can't insult albanians even if you wanted to, real or made up facts. what can you call albanians? hard headed? backwards? clannish? while i on the other hand have no hard tmie insulting your people. the majority of you are alchoholics or drug users. and not the cool kind of alchoholics, i mean the sad types.
Of course they do...they also have more nuclear weapons too.
no, just millionaires, just out of curiousity, how did nukes come into your mind?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 19th, 2009, 2:12 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:you can't insult albanians even if you wanted to, real or made up facts.
Of course not..albanz r the numba won!11111
what can you call albanians? hard headed? backwards? clannish? while i on the other hand have no hard tmie insulting your people. the majority of you are alchoholics or drug users. and not the cool kind of alchoholics, i mean the sad types.
The funny thing is, you have no clue what "my people" are...Funny, considering at least some of my ancestors annihilated some of yours, and you paid them to do it.
no, just millionaires, just out of curiousity, how did nukes come into your mind?
Much like you do, I picked something out of thin air and assumed the Albanians are the best at it.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 19th, 2009, 2:19 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Of course not..albanz r the numba won!11111
so let's hear it. where exactly can you insult albanians? in what field?
The funny thing is, you have no clue what "my people" are...Funny, considering at least some of my ancestors annihilated some of yours, and you paid them to do it.
you said you are native american meanng aboriginal. aboriginals are very messed up people. a wide percentage of them engage in drug or alchohal abuse. many live in ghettos and the almost complete majority live in ghettos.

ahh not this again. the information you picked out which was selective said that they conquered considerable territory south of the danube. i take this to mean that they only fought northern illyrians which albanians have next to nothing to do with culturally or bloodline wise.

anyway, northern illyrians cannot be called my ancestors same way the huns cannot be called yours. also, i keep telling you, this is nothing crazy like. the huns spanned huge amoutns of territory. it was a very feared and strong empire. it was also a mix of many cultures, nations and peoples. so it's like the soviet union coming after afghanistan.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 19th, 2009, 2:35 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:so let's hear it. where exactly can you insult albanians? in what field?
Based off personal experience, or statistically based information?
you said you are native american meanng aboriginal. aboriginals are very messed up people. a wide percentage of them engage in drug or alchohal abuse. many live in ghettos and the almost complete majority live in ghettos.
Native American is a very broad term. To class them all together would be the same as me saying Albanians are identical to Croats, or Serbs, or Bulgarians, etc.
ahh not this again. the information you picked out which was selective said that they conquered considerable territory south of the danube. i take this to mean that they only fought northern illyrians which albanians have next to nothing to do with culturally or bloodline wise.
Oh, clearly history is wrong then...Johnny says it means something else!

I hate to pull a Raj, but here's a map of the Hunnic Empire. I'm sure you'll see the majority of Albania being shaded in.

Image
it was also a mix of many cultures, nations and peoples. so it's like the soviet union coming after afghanistan.
Oh, really?

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 19th, 2009, 2:45 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Based off personal experience, or statistically based information?
both, and don't name me as personal experience. this is a fucking forum, i am nothing like i act on here.
Native American is a very broad term. To class them all together would be the same as me saying Albanians are identical to Croats, or Serbs, or Bulgarians, etc.
not really. croats, slovenes and bosnians have common ground with albanians because they have illyric blood but the serbs, bulgars and macedonians don't.

anyway, it's not the same and the point remains. native americans of all tribes fit that description.
Image
although i can't see that picture, i looked it up. i stand corrected. still, the thing i said is still accurate. the huns were bigger in numbers and they trained themselves on horses and with arches like there was no tomorrow. again, soviet union against afghanistan.
Oh, really?
yes, really. it was a multi cultural and national empire.

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 9:53 am
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street
Location: Alburquerque, NM, Aztlan

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 20th, 2009, 10:20 am

Coolness scale (revised)


Native Americans of any type (pueblo peoples and Aztec and Maya decendants lead the pack)
Blacks (Real Africans lead the pack, followed by Jamaicans and then everyone else)
Latinos (Argentines, Cubanos, Mexicanos, Puerto Ricans and people from Honduras lead the pack)
Indians, Pakistanis, Thais, Turks and Persians (Thais and Persians lead the pack just because their women are so sexy)
All other Asians and Middle Easterners (Nomadic tribes of any type lead the pack, just cause that shit is cool)
Greeks, Italians, Spaniards and some french people
All other white people
Australians
Englishpeople
Minutemen (Those retards who partol the border in their spare time)

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 20th, 2009, 12:00 pm

Gold4Life wrote:Latinos (Argentines, Cubanos, Mexicanos, Puerto Ricans and people from Honduras lead the pack)
Most Argentinian people are European in background.

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 9:53 am
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street
Location: Alburquerque, NM, Aztlan

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 20th, 2009, 12:26 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Gold4Life wrote:Latinos (Argentines, Cubanos, Mexicanos, Puerto Ricans and people from Honduras lead the pack)
Most Argentinian people are European in background.
So?

A lot of 'em are, not most, but it doesn't make a difference. They're still Latino and badass, particularly Che. Everyone knows that fool was one bad hombre. I stick by that list, but I'm not takin it too seriously.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 20th, 2009, 12:52 pm

what do you mean not most? 60% of argentines have only italian descent. how is that not most. that's not even counting the german, french and other european backgrounds in argentina.

argentina can barely be described as latino. actually, it can't.

as for che. “I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.”

Image

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 9:53 am
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street
Location: Alburquerque, NM, Aztlan

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 20th, 2009, 12:59 pm

CheGuevara wrote:what do you mean not most? 60% of argentines have only italian descent. how is that not most. that's not even counting the german, french and other european backgrounds in argentina.

argentina can barely be described as latino. actually, it can't.

as for che. “I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.”

Image

See? That fool was GANGSTA.

Besides, aren't Italian people by definition Latin? And aren't Spanish-speaking people from Latin America (particularly ones who bear some descent from Latin people) by definition Latino?

Its hard to draw the line sometimes, yes, but Argentines, broadly, are Latino.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 20th, 2009, 1:41 pm

italians are identified by white. italians circle white on their applications when it comes to race. italians do have latin influence due to ancient times but it's the same mistake people make of albanians. albania had arabic influence during ottoman rule and people think muslim albanian = arabic. wrong, both italians and albanians are white who have had other influences.

and yes, che is the man. no doubt. i wish he was not a communist though. communism blows. not to sound like a nazi or anything but so far, hitler's system seems by far like the best in the world. except for the mass killing part lmao.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by razbojnik » May 21st, 2009, 6:11 am

JohnnyRed wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Based off personal experience, or statistically based information?
both, and don't name me as personal experience. this is a #%@&#%@ forum, i am nothing like i act on here.
Indeed. You are a fucking faggot little wimp who's afraid to show his face because he knows he's ugly and he has to give me a picture of Shpati the falcon looking motherfucker for a replacement. You also chose Struga for our meet destination which has 2 to 1 in Albanians to Macedonians, everyone speaks Albanian instead of being bilingual, is less than a mile away from the Macedonian-Albanian border so you have where to run off to if something goes wrong say all 3,000 people you bring I squash like a bug, and you told Azure the scrawny white Canadian wigger to meet on some *souvlaki* place beside a *fountain* on *Danforth*.

There are a million souvlaki places on Danforth and there is no fountain, not even for drinking water.

If I yell at you you'll probably start to cry.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by razbojnik » May 21st, 2009, 6:13 am

JohnnyRed wrote:no, just millionaires, just out of curiousity, how did nukes come into your mind?
He overestimates the word 'nuke'. A nuke to him is a ballistic missle system which a huge fucking nuke with a capability of taking out another planet, we lack that obviously.

Don't forget that I have the Russians on my side and the Russians frequent the Balkans ALOT, especially Macedonia, Serbia and Bulgaria.

And the Russians aren't the only group capable of smuggling small nukes in and out of places. Remember those Russian guys that got nabbed in Miami for trying to sell a small nuke to the FBI agents? Go figure and use some logic.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by razbojnik » May 21st, 2009, 6:14 am

Another thing to add the firm they used to sell the weapons was a Bulgarian firm.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by razbojnik » May 21st, 2009, 6:35 am

CheGuevara wrote:italians are identified by white. italians circle white on their applications when it comes to race. italians do have latin influence due to ancient times but it's the same mistake people make of albanians. albania had arabic influence during ottoman rule and people think muslim albanian = arabic. wrong, both italians and albanians are white who have had other influences.

and yes, che is the man. no doubt. i wish he was not a communist though. communism blows. not to sound like a nazi or anything but so far, hitler's system seems by far like the best in the world. except for the mass killing part lmao.
I find it helarious that a kid fascinated with Albanian fundamentalism would take Che as a revolutionary he sees in his own people and not Bin Laden instead, the guy who actually gives a shit about stupid ugly Albanians.

Albanians are not white, they're psuedoturk. You guys are by defintion ARAB. First time you guys got brought over was by Alexander the Macedonian's army during the conquests, you guys got brought over from the Caucauses, mostly the Caucasian Albania or Chechenya. You guys have TONS of similarities with the Chechens.

Of course, that was over 2,000 years ago. By then the Chechens would've mixed with the Illiryans and the Ancient Macedonians.

Of course, empire after empire, people after people came in and made people scatter the fuck up all over the place and mix. Not only the Slavs, but the Magyars(Hungarians) and Gothic(Germanic) tribes, Celtic(Irish/Scots) tribes(hence Albanians with red hair and freckles), Vikings and Nords and Huns(Mongolians) as well(hence Bulgars aka Tatars), not only the local(Balkan) population.

Tons of Illiryan tribes got wiped out in the process and there was mass migration all over the place.

The Macedonian Vlachs are the real descendants of the Kosovar Dardinians. They also seem to have a root from the Dorians. Overall the Vlachs are just some of the descendants of Illiryans.

The Vlachs are usually admitted to being the Romanised Thracians, Dacians, Illyrians and Greeks the indigenous populations of the Balkans, and Roman colonists.

The Vlach languages, also called the Eastern Romance languages, have a common origin from the Proto-Romanian language. Over the centuries, the Vlachs split into various Vlach groups (see Romania in the Dark Ages) and mixed with neighbouring populations: Slavs, Greeks, Albanians, Cumans, and others.


Mind you the First and Second Bulgarian Empire raped Albania twice. Then came the Ottoman Empire and you guys sold out both your religion and yourselves to the Turks.

First you pay the Huns to rape you then the Bulgarians then the Turks.

By now the Ancient Greeks would have been assimilated completely and there would be no such thing as a modern Greek. There have been so much enterances into territorial Greece by people from all over the place...modern day 'Greeks' would only be a tiny fraction real Greek or Ancient Greek.

For the most part, there are 2.2 million ethnic Macedonians in Aegean Macedonia alone. Count that you have tons of other Slavic speakers such as 2 million Bulgarians. Count that you have about a million Turks and a million Albanians there. There's also a million Vlachs in Greece.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, never again praise the Italians for being gangsters. Where do their four biggest groups - Sicilian(La Cosa Nostra), Calabrian(Ndrangheta), Apulian(Sacra Corona Unita) and Campanian(Camorra) - come from?

Southern Italy.

What blood do most Southern Italians stem off?

MACEDONIAN AND ALBANIAN.

Albanians are Chechens for the larger part but also have tons of Macedonian blood, hence the similarities besides the deformed uglyness they have, that's what happens when you get raped by so many people over so much time.

The Camorra has Spanish and Serbo-Croatian blood. The Sacra Corona Unita is pretty much Albanian, Serbo-Croatian and Macedonian for the most part.

Italian blood is fairly small. The Italian people are not fighters, they're pussies by nature, this is why Italy has always been a crappy military power(the Roman empire was only advanced in technology and thats thanks to us anyhow).

Even Johnny's Skanderbeg is Macedonian.

This pretty much proves the theory that Macedonians are the biggest gangsters in the world.

The Russians(Slavs, we have Slavic blood) and Italians(Italians mixed with Macedonians, Albanians, Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks, Montegrins and Bulgarians).

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by razbojnik » May 21st, 2009, 6:39 am

I'm just gonna also acknowledge the fact that our seniors seem to have alot in common in terms of tradition and ethical beliefs etc. of both the Chinese and Japanese seniors.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by perongregory » May 24th, 2009, 1:26 pm

TOPIC: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

get back to it.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 24th, 2009, 3:30 pm

razbojnik wrote:I'm just gonna also acknowledge the fact that our seniors seem to have alot in common in terms of tradition and ethical beliefs etc. of both the Chinese and Japanese seniors.

thts because they re both macedonian people by blood.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 24th, 2009, 3:31 pm

perongregory wrote:TOPIC: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

get back to it.

they control because their bodies are mentally and emotionally better then other peoples bodies. back in the days, their bodies were also physically better then everyone elses.

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 9:53 am
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street
Location: Alburquerque, NM, Aztlan

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 25th, 2009, 8:43 am

CheGuevara wrote:
perongregory wrote:TOPIC: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

get back to it.

they control because their bodies are mentally and emotionally better then other peoples bodies. back in the days, their bodies were also physically better then everyone elses.

Yo I'd lay off the PCP. Where the fuck did you get THAT idea? "Bodies are mentally and emotionally better than other people's bodies? Seriously, homes, lay off the Wet.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 25th, 2009, 4:37 pm

Gold4Life wrote:Yo I'd lay off the PCP. Where the fu-- did you get THAT idea? "Bodies are mentally and emotionally better than other people's bodies? Seriously, homes, lay off the Wet.
it's true. whites are mentally more able then other races. that's the bottom line. whites dominated the american continent even though people of all colors had their hands there way before they showed up. that's just one example HOMIE.

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 9:53 am
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street
Location: Alburquerque, NM, Aztlan

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 26th, 2009, 1:43 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Gold4Life wrote:Yo I'd lay off the PCP. Where the fu-- did you get THAT idea? "Bodies are mentally and emotionally better than other people's bodies? Seriously, homes, lay off the Wet.
it's true. whites are mentally more able then other races. that's the bottom line. whites dominated the american continent even though people of all colors had their hands there way before they showed up. that's just one example HOMIE.
Mentally more able to do what, fuck shit up? What did the europeans have? Steel? Shit, the JAPANESE were making the sharpest steel swords the world has known (until diamond and laser cutting) while the europeans were still beating each other over the heads with clubs. Firearms? Europeans got that from the chinese. All the europeans brought to the table was insatiable greed, germs, and the legacy of pointless conquest and theft.

But theres no arguing with you because you are just a racist. The statement "whites are mentally more able then other races" is inherently racist and therefore not only ultimately incorrect but abhorrent. The only accurate measures of the diversity of the human race have yealded only a single result: All humans, excepting environmental factors and random mutation, have exactly equal potential in terms of intelligence and wisdom, and for the most part this is true for physical ability as well. Our differences are cultural, but because we can attribute them to skin color, its so easy for ignorant people like you to come to swift conclusions regarding the history of the human race when it comes to the conquerors and the conquered. You make the same mistake of the conquerors in assuming that you are better than other men because of your legacy. And to think you are better than other men because of ability is simply childish.

So in a nutshell, you are no better than anyone else, HOMEBOY, and you'd better get used to that fact.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by perongregory » May 26th, 2009, 5:11 pm

Gold4Life wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:
Gold4Life wrote:Yo I'd lay off the PCP. Where the fu-- did you get THAT idea? "Bodies are mentally and emotionally better than other people's bodies? Seriously, homes, lay off the Wet.
it's true. whites are mentally more able then other races. that's the bottom line. whites dominated the american continent even though people of all colors had their hands there way before they showed up. that's just one example HOMIE.
Mentally more able to do what, fu-- shit up? What did the europeans have? Steel? Shit, the JAPANESE were making the sharpest steel swords the world has known (until diamond and laser cutting) while the europeans were still beating each other over the heads with clubs. Firearms? Europeans got that from the chinese. All the europeans brought to the table was insatiable greed, germs, and the legacy of pointless conquest and theft.

But theres no arguing with you because you are just a racist. The statement "whites are mentally more able then other races" is inherently racist and therefore not only ultimately incorrect but abhorrent. The only accurate measures of the diversity of the human race have yealded only a single result: All humans, excepting environmental factors and random mutation, have exactly equal potential in terms of intelligence and wisdom, and for the most part this is true for physical ability as well. Our differences are cultural, but because we can attribute them to skin color, its so easy for ignorant people like you to come to swift conclusions regarding the history of the human race when it comes to the conquerors and the conquered. You make the same mistake of the conquerors in assuming that you are better than other men because of your legacy. And to think you are better than other men because of ability is simply childish.

So in a nutshell, you are no better than anyone else, HOMEBOY, and you'd better get used to that fact.
THANK YOU.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 26th, 2009, 8:55 pm

Gold4Life wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:
Gold4Life wrote:Yo I'd lay off the PCP. Where the fu-- did you get THAT idea? "Bodies are mentally and emotionally better than other people's bodies? Seriously, homes, lay off the Wet.
it's true. whites are mentally more able then other races. that's the bottom line. whites dominated the american continent even though people of all colors had their hands there way before they showed up. that's just one example HOMIE.
Mentally more able to do what, fu-- shit up? What did the europeans have? Steel? Shit, the JAPANESE were making the sharpest steel swords the world has known (until diamond and laser cutting) while the europeans were still beating each other over the heads with clubs. Firearms? Europeans got that from the chinese. All the europeans brought to the table was insatiable greed, germs, and the legacy of pointless conquest and theft.

But theres no arguing with you because you are just a racist. The statement "whites are mentally more able then other races" is inherently racist and therefore not only ultimately incorrect but abhorrent. The only accurate measures of the diversity of the human race have yealded only a single result: All humans, excepting environmental factors and random mutation, have exactly equal potential in terms of intelligence and wisdom, and for the most part this is true for physical ability as well. Our differences are cultural, but because we can attribute them to skin color, its so easy for ignorant people like you to come to swift conclusions regarding the history of the human race when it comes to the conquerors and the conquered. You make the same mistake of the conquerors in assuming that you are better than other men because of your legacy. And to think you are better than other men because of ability is simply childish.

So in a nutshell, you are no better than anyone else, HOMEBOY, and you'd better get used to that fact.
of course it's racist for a white person to say white people are mentally more capable then anyone else. however, it's not racist for you to say whites have done nothing but steal and conquest. even though a white person made almost everything you use in your daily life for every single day that you live.

secondly, your theory is not true. african americans are given the same oppurtunities in america as whites and they don't excel. instead, they are trapped in ghettos and remain that way. while even white "immigrants" are excelling in america. i am not racist at all, i have black friends, if i was racist, i wouldn't interact with them at all. but i speak the obvious truth. take the bronx for example. mostly black and latino right? but who own practically all the buildings in the entire borough? albanians and jews. coicedence? same scenario can be found all over america.

as for physically capable, you're wrong about that too. africans are physically more capable then white people. they naturally have more muscle from birth and stay fit much longer. this is the truth. blacks number only 10-13% of america yet they make the majority of sports teams in america. why? because they are physically more capable.

now how exactly am i racist? because i tell the OBVIOUS truth?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by perongregory » May 26th, 2009, 9:06 pm

You tell an uninformed version of the truth. At one time the common conception of blacks in America by whites were that they were a physically inferior people, it's funny that when slavery became a major issue blacks became a physically superior people. How come black and latin immigrants w a strong support succed but black and latin Americans and black and latin immigrants with no support usually fail?I mean there are so many things I could say about ur post, just as u say about other peoples being obvious fact, well it's very obvious fact that whites have stolen religion from the semites, gunpowder from the Chinese, much science and medicene from the Egyptians, labor from the Africans and native Americans, and used all of this to steal land from everybody that wasn't white, I mean this is obvious fact.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by perongregory » May 26th, 2009, 9:31 pm

What many white people don't understand when they say get over it, or don't understand why many non-whites are doing bad and they (whites) are doing fine is the reality that most developing peoples are still reacting to things done to them 150 years ago, while still being fucked in some kind of way by greedy, fearful developed peoples/nations, while developed nations/peoples are planning for things 150 years from now.

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 9:53 am
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street
Location: Alburquerque, NM, Aztlan

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 27th, 2009, 12:26 am

CheGuevara wrote:
Gold4Life wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:


it's true. whites are mentally more able then other races. that's the bottom line. whites dominated the american continent even though people of all colors had their hands there way before they showed up. that's just one example HOMIE.
Mentally more able to do what, fu-- shit up? What did the europeans have? Steel? Shit, the JAPANESE were making the sharpest steel swords the world has known (until diamond and laser cutting) while the europeans were still beating each other over the heads with clubs. Firearms? Europeans got that from the chinese. All the europeans brought to the table was insatiable greed, germs, and the legacy of pointless conquest and theft.

But theres no arguing with you because you are just a racist. The statement "whites are mentally more able then other races" is inherently racist and therefore not only ultimately incorrect but abhorrent. The only accurate measures of the diversity of the human race have yealded only a single result: All humans, excepting environmental factors and random mutation, have exactly equal potential in terms of intelligence and wisdom, and for the most part this is true for physical ability as well. Our differences are cultural, but because we can attribute them to skin color, its so easy for ignorant people like you to come to swift conclusions regarding the history of the human race when it comes to the conquerors and the conquered. You make the same mistake of the conquerors in assuming that you are better than other men because of your legacy. And to think you are better than other men because of ability is simply childish.

So in a nutshell, you are no better than anyone else, HOMEBOY, and you'd better get used to that fact.
of course it's racist for a white person to say white people are mentally more capable then anyone else. however, it's not racist for you to say whites have done nothing but steal and conquest. even though a white person made almost everything you use in your daily life for every single day that you live.

secondly, your theory is not true. african americans are given the same oppurtunities in america as whites and they don't excel. instead, they are trapped in ghettos and remain that way. while even white "immigrants" are excelling in america. i am not racist at all, i have black friends, if i was racist, i wouldn't interact with them at all. but i speak the obvious truth. take the bronx for example. mostly black and latino right? but who own practically all the buildings in the entire borough? albanians and jews. coicedence? same scenario can be found all over america.

as for physically capable, you're wrong about that too. africans are physically more capable then white people. they naturally have more muscle from birth and stay fit much longer. this is the truth. blacks number only 10-13% of america yet they make the majority of sports teams in america. why? because they are physically more capable.

now how exactly am i racist? because i tell the OBVIOUS truth?

First of all, its racist for anyone to say that any race is objectively better than any other: there is simply no credible evidence to support the conclusion that race has anything to do with ability, therefore to focus on race anyway is being a racist. Thats just what the term means. And so, yes, by that term you are a racist.

Second of all, obviously these black people are not your friends if you consider them to be inherently inferior to you. They can probably tell how you feel and don't consider you a friend. They're just handy to bring up in a conversation to help prove your not a racist.

Oh and no, its not racist of me to say that white people inherit a legacy of theft and conquest. That's just historical fact.

Look, your ideas are just racist. If you don't want to bear that mark and be called a racist, then change your ideas. But that's just how it is. You have a highly evolved superiority complex and should probably seek professional counseling, as well as seek to reevaluate assumptions you have about what race means.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 27th, 2009, 5:40 am

Your both racist as far as im concerned, gold4life your past posts and this one show you have a biased opinion towards white people. Not all, let alone all white nations and people have been theives and racists..
First of all, its racist for anyone to say that any race is objectively better than any other: there is simply no credible evidence to support the conclusion that race has anything to do with ability, therefore to focus on race anyway is being a racist. Thats just what the term means. And so, yes, by that term you are a racist
Oh and no, its not racist of me to say that white people inherit a legacy of theft and conquest. That's just historical fact.
There is simple no credible evidence that white people in general like you say are theives and conquistadors.... There are/were white nations that couldnt conquer there own white neighbours let alone make it out of europe on there own... You are confusing western europeans white and brown with the whole of europe. The thought pattern itself has some racist undertones...

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 27th, 2009, 6:44 am

my family didnt come to north america with no legacy of bloodshed.... And my family never iherted the Canadian legacy of Bloodshed, and if we did we inherted it the same as any other family that moved here after the fact regardless of colour.

The mongols have a bigger legacy of conquest and theiving...

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 9:53 am
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street
Location: Alburquerque, NM, Aztlan

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 27th, 2009, 9:50 am

whiskeyjack wrote:Your both racist as far as im concerned, gold4life your past posts and this one show you have a biased opinion towards white people. Not all, let alone all white nations and people have been theives and racists..
First of all, its racist for anyone to say that any race is objectively better than any other: there is simply no credible evidence to support the conclusion that race has anything to do with ability, therefore to focus on race anyway is being a racist. Thats just what the term means. And so, yes, by that term you are a racist
Oh and no, its not racist of me to say that white people inherit a legacy of theft and conquest. That's just historical fact.
There is simple no credible evidence that white people in general like you say are theives and conquistadors.... There are/were white nations that couldnt conquer there own white neighbours let alone make it out of europe on there own... You are confusing western europeans white and brown with the whole of europe. The thought pattern itself has some racist undertones...

*sigh* I never said white people are racists and thieves. I said white people, for the most part (in America), inherit a legacy of theft and conquest. This of course does not mean that most white people in general are guilty of such crimes, all it means is that it is a part of their history that cannot be denied. True, some European countries did not steal technology, make advances and conquer other people, but as far as white people's social space in the United States, if you are white, you inherit this legacy, no matter what, since this is a nation founded upon conquering white people. Just as if you are black, even if you are a recent immigrant from Africa, it doesn't matter: you still inherit the legacy of slavery in America and before you open your mouth to say word one, people will assume it is a part of your history simply because you are a black person in America.

It is simply a historical fact that white people in America are burdened, however fairly or unfairly, by others or themselves, with a history of theft and conquest along with technological prowess and wealth. And considering the advantages most white people in this country enjoy ahead of people of color to this day, that doesn't seem an unreasonable price.

I'm not saying any race is superior or inferior (which defines racism), I'm just speaking on the fact that, as to the main question, "Why are white people the controlling people on earth?" white people are the controlling people on earth because of swift adaptation of stolen/traded technology and widespread colonialism with the use of slavery. We are talking about legacies of peoples. It doesn't matter what your personal family history is. If you are white and living in the U.S, this is your legacy, the legacy that is attributed to you and there is nothing you can do about it.

Just like my Jamaican friend who does not have dreadlocks and dresses very well is CONSTANTLY asked if he has/smokes weed just because he is black and has a Jamaican accent: people assume he inherits the legacy of Rastafari.

These are not good assumptions or assumptions we should support by any means, but they are there nonetheless and we need to accept that people have them in order to move on.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by CheGuevara » May 27th, 2009, 4:47 pm

Gold4Life wrote:Oh and no, its not racist of me to say that white people inherit a legacy of theft and conquest. That's just historical fact.
just like it's an historical fact that white people have made everything you use in your every day life. when you type to me, you're typing because a white person invented that keyboard. when you use a car, only doing so because a white male invented that car. when you use a microwace, again, fridge? again. you live in a white country.

so no, it's not racist of me to say that white people are superior to everyone mentally. because the facts are all around you.

african americans are superior physically. if you said that, it wouldn't be racist. it's true. if it wasen't, the nba wouldn't be almost completely black.

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 9:53 am
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street
Location: Alburquerque, NM, Aztlan

Re: Why are white peple the controlling people on earth?

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 27th, 2009, 9:49 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Gold4Life wrote:Oh and no, its not racist of me to say that white people inherit a legacy of theft and conquest. That's just historical fact.
just like it's an historical fact that white people have made everything you use in your every day life. when you type to me, you're typing because a white person invented that keyboard. when you use a car, only doing so because a white male invented that car. when you use a microwace, again, fridge? again. you live in a white country.

so no, it's not racist of me to say that white people are superior to everyone mentally. because the facts are all around you.

african americans are superior physically. if you said that, it wouldn't be racist. it's true. if it wasen't, the nba wouldn't be almost completely black.

Okay, but by that same logic, a black person invented everything you use in your daily life too. Clothes, eating utensils, wheels, knives, musical instruments, visual art, Blues (and by extension Jazz, Rock and Roll, Hip-hop and nearly every other popular musical form): black people came up with these things before anyone else. Algebra: Arabs. Gunpowder: Chinese. Steel: Japanese.

The Egyptians were making an exact replica of the constellations of the celestial sphere on the surface of the earth with giant pyramids and wooden measuring tools while white people were still running around in loincloths with no sense of what technology was, much less a system of writing or any tool more elegant than a sharpened stone.
CheGuevara wrote: so no, it's not racist of me to say that white people are superior to everyone mentally. because the facts are all around you.
I would say the opposite. Its clear that just about every major ethnic group has made major intellectual contributions to the larger human race at some point in time, its just a question of when.

All valid scientific evidence on the subject points to one conclusion: All races are equal in terms of their potential for intelligence.

As far as physical potential, the whole "NBA" thing is just anecdotal evidence. There is very little real variation among the races in terms of physical prowess. The fact that there are more black men in the NBA could just as easily be attributed to the fact that basketball just plays a larger role in the average Afican American life than in the average Anglo American life, therefore you just get more black players.

No one race is superior to another, especially intellectually, and to claim otherwise exposes a massive ego and a large supiriority/inferiority complex. So I hope you work that stuff out. Its not good for anyone to be a racist.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”