The origins of Black/Latino Gang Warfare In LA

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Re: The origins of Black/Latino Gang Warfare In LA

Unread post by mayugastank » February 26th, 2011, 5:50 pm

We cant unite with blacks because of the violence and targeting of immigrants whom are our parents and friends by black thugs for decades! without an exaggeration it is a WELL KNOWN fact amongst the kitchen talk in immigrant households that blacks have robbed many many many immigrants as they do in Georgia-Lousiana-New York-where their are NO past prior negative influences to speak of. Its not the mountain ahead of you its the pebble in your shoe. No chicano is thinking about all teh reasons blacks do and did what they do when they got molliwopped by 50 blacks dudes and got their change stolen,shoes stole and head knotted up. Blame as much of that as you want to on the economic disparity floated by whites but arent no browns/asians and whoever else looking to and or seeing any of it. Open up your Los Angelos times and without an exaggeration I GUARANTEE.....that their is one name on the deceased list who was killed by an African American during a botched robbery, in the last week.

Yung Hoo,age 45 father of 3 gunned down in his place of business-the suspects are described as black males age 20-30, wearing dark clothing. THIS IS MADE UP........but it is a story told over and over again -------simply change the name to Abdul Azziz, Khon Duc,John Smith,Carlos Gonzalez.............its the dam truth but the denial and lies about it from black America who claim it isnt racial? If we spoke on the thousands of times this took place last year and the thousands of times it just so happened to be a white/asian/latino who it happened to then blacks would understand WHY -this sitaution is happening in Los Angelos. Their is alot of vent up frustration over the poverty,lack of jobs and hopelessness faced by many latino immigrants -when you add a robbery and beatdown to it the rage boils over. When Black America wakes up and sees that as what it the underlining cause of our tensions then we can begin a dialogue. Come out against it when and where it happens LOUDLY. Like the 5 killed in Georgia and raped and beaten to death with bats...........lets NOT PRETEND this is sporadic and that well its not the norm because BULL FREAKING SHIT it aint!

NEW YORK:

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-08-06/just ... s=PM:CRIME

GEORGIA:

http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/stori ... 0898.shtml

LOS ANGELOS:

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-j ... 3254.story

From the east coast to the west coast and inbetween.......................please do so attribute this to a motive not factored by race. I expect it.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 26th, 2011, 8:10 pm

That's BS because if its true, it means one of thee things, So-called ol' school Chicano gangs are really paisas, Mexican gangs in general and in particular south central are pussy and waited til the 90's to do BS, why are the places where most of thi shit happens there' a very small black presence, (Highland Park, Conoga Park). Black criminals jack whoever is vulnerable, just like chicano gangsters tax the same immigrant that get jacked by the so-called thug. Mexicans just jockeying for poition and tryna do it how the Irih, Italians, Polih, etc. Did before them. Cuz Mexicans ele where aint acting like they do here. Texas is a great example, big black and Mexican pop. With minor racial tenions.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » February 27th, 2011, 9:33 am

Mayuga just doesn't get it Peron...

Criminals target immigrants Mayuga, not black people, or white... but CRIMINALS! Latino immigrants are targeted because criminals know they are more likely than others to be carrying large sums of cash.

In all honesty YOU are the problem Mayuga, you and other euro- Mexicans that promote out-dated euro-centric ideas of race. Like KaOs1906 said Latinos are not a race! You have different varieties of Latinos, but because of the glorification of European ancestry in many Latin countries like Puerto Rico and Cuba, the indigenous or phenotypically darker skin/ black looking Latinos are regarded as inferior, while the European looking Latino represent the "elite".
Their is no mixed black/mexicans. Meaning -if your both black and mexican you pick either mexicans to be friends and date or blacks to befriend and date -you cant say hey I am both and want to kick it with both -ESPECIALLY IN PRISONS! that might get you shanked.
viewtopic.php?f=233&t=43258&p=8725532#p8725532
Their are ZERO blacks in Mexico-Guatemala-El Salvador-, ZERO.
viewtopic.php?f=233&t=48303&start=460
There is no mystery why Mayuga and other euro-Mexicans see themselves as a race unto themselves. Mayuga cant even accept indigenous and darker skin bruthas (black Mexicans) in his own culture, so its not surprising that his view would skew his thoughts of blacks everywhere! Black peoples very existence/ truth conflicts with Mayugas view that euro-Mexicans or Chicanos are the center, source, inspiration (elite) of everything around them. No doubt a seed (idea) planted long ago by a conquistador master. Mayuga is like a parrot repeating this race shit over and over, which only skews/ hides a greater TRUTH.....

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » February 27th, 2011, 9:38 am

Black people are not just another branch of humanity... they are the root of it! Everyone knows that anything at the root of anything just seems livelier, more flavorful. Blacks, Mexicans, indigenous people, Indians pretending to be a branch (a race), is like the trunk of a tree pretending to be branch!

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » February 27th, 2011, 11:03 am

hey tre what you said about the base of humanity is kinda general. To say black people are the root of humanity and the rest of us are just branches would be saying black people are a seperate species from the rest of us. Which would give ammo to racists.

I understand were you are coming from though but im just saying to the literal people it could be turned around

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » February 27th, 2011, 5:47 pm

Tre wrote:Black people are not just another branch of humanity... they are the root of it! Everyone knows that anything at the root of anything just seems livelier, more flavorful. Blacks, Mexicans, indigenous people, Indians pretending to be a branch (a race), is like the trunk of a tree pretending to be branch!
Things are never quite that simple when it comes to Genetics.....

You're definitely coming off Afrocentric, I guess you just see things through Black shaded glasses and are not open minded enough to even entertain any idea/s without a biased view. did you even take a look at those videos I posted in your thread months back or did you dismiss it as some erroneous myths? all the related professional fields of Anthology/Archeology, Genetics and Linguistics evidence has no Pre-Colombian African connection. what your kinfolks outta be doing is looking into their West African roots of lineage but feel free to look at Olmec culture just stop claiming it as African for personal agendas and or selfish reasons. assumptions will always be just that...assumptions. until you present facts your theories are vacant. we can get back into this on your thread.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » February 27th, 2011, 7:17 pm

~J~ wrote:
Tre wrote:Black people are not just another branch of humanity... they are the root of it! Everyone knows that anything at the root of anything just seems livelier, more flavorful. Blacks, Mexicans, indigenous people, Indians pretending to be a branch (a race), is like the trunk of a tree pretending to be branch!
Things are never quite that simple when it comes to Genetics.....

You're definitely coming off Afrocentric, I guess you just see things through Black shaded glasses and are not open minded enough to even entertain any idea/s without a biased view. did you even take a look at those videos I posted in your thread months back or did you dismiss it as some erroneous myths? all the related professional fields of Anthology/Archeology, Genetics and Linguistics evidence has no Pre-Colombian African connection. what your kinfolks outta be doing is looking into their West African roots of lineage but feel free to look at Olmec culture just stop claiming it as African for personal agendas and or selfish reasons. assumptions will always be just that...assumptions. until you present facts your theories are vacant. we can get back into this on your thread.
For the record I watched all your videos ~J~ most of them simply poke fun at the notion of pre-Columbian blacks, as opposed to offering any real evidence to the contrary. I even offered you direct evidence... a Mayan found with a African Y chromosome by Peter A. Underhill. Instead of deferring to an expert, you post more videos making fun of the subject and then pretend there exist REAL evidence in the video you posted to counter Peter A Underhill's find...

and oh yea ~J~, you never did have a response for the pre-Columbian 'Black Californians' I mentioned??

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » February 27th, 2011, 7:24 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:hey tre what you said about the base of humanity is kinda general. To say black people are the root of humanity and the rest of us are just branches would be saying black people are a seperate species from the rest of us. Which would give ammo to racists.

I understand were you are coming from though but im just saying to the literal people it could be turned around
You mean branches of humanity like the Spanish, Portuguese and English, that created race in the 16th, 17th and 18th century, to establish a hierarchy of elitism.
I have no control over what people use to define themselves Jack. All I'm saying is that there are two main groups on this planet that historically never had a need to define or see themselves through the prism of race and that's black folks and Mexicans. African Americans (so-called) are not just another branch that wandered from the cradle of humanity... they were taken/ stolen directly from its trunk, its root (Africa) and in time became mixed with pre-existing, pre-Columbian black tribes that too was enslaved and shipped to plantations. As far as Mexicans man, many are mestizo, some are of native American ancestry, you got your mulattos, mainly a white Spanish and black African mix, and some are mixed white Spanish. Mexicans historically never had a need to view themselves through the prism of race and therefore historically never invented themselves as a race. I just think race is too limiting, too small a word to encompass such a great people!

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 28th, 2011, 7:04 pm

KaOs1906 wrote:OK--I can't read all 8 years of this to see if someone got to a point.

The beef with Mexicans and Blacks don't have a thing to do with Racial Pride or Purity--it was about DOPE and DOPE MONEY--PERIOD. It is not a secret more than a few Columbians decided to import Cocaine into America--they needed help of the United States Government to push that much weight to supply the entire United States of America with enough narcotic to support Americas habit everyday/365--that's a fact. Black Gangs were the first couriers of the product. They were allowed to expand that distribution from LA to New York--that is why you saw Hoovers in Little Rock, Rolling 60's in Shreveport, and Eight Trays in Detroit and Kansas.
I don't think the gangs of LA expanded their distribution all the way to the North East, they were everywhere through out the country excluding that region, the North East region was actually supplied cocaine via Soth America by the Jamaicans and Panamanian,who were some of the first gangs to distribute cocaine. I even think Cubans preceded them. Cocaine flooded throughout the ghettos because ''Crack'' freebase was introduced.
KaOs1906 wrote: When Bush (Sr) lost the election to Bill Clinton in 2002--all that shit Oliver North was pushing to fund the war in El Salvador (MS13 anyone) and supply arms to Bin Laden in Afghanistan had to stop.

Afghanistan fundamentalist organizations were profiting from the drug trade , but it was mainly from Opium henceforth ''Heroin''.Don't recall Bush running in any election in 2002 maybe you are referring to 1992 presidential elections,and the distribution of cocaine to black gangs in the US via Cubans ,Jamaican Posses, and Panamanians was being used to fund groups in Central America like the ''Contras'' in Nicaragua .

(Wonder why Bin Laden is so pissed with America?---We left him hanging against the Soviet Union in the 1990s--World Trade Center anyone?)
KaOs1906 wrote: That drug supply that was opened up by the USG did not stop once the USG stopped pushing cocaine to the United States through the Port of Long Beach and Los Angeles. (Ask yourself--if Cocaine comes from South America--why would dope be cheaper in LA than it was in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, New Mexico, Arizona--they are closer than LA--hell even San Diego should have been cheaper because it was closer--but it was coming all the way through to Los Angeles)
I think your probably were able to get it cheap price comparable to LA at one point.
KaOs1906 wrote: Once they stopped--you still had a demand for that product--that's when La Eme saw it's opportunity and siezed the moment. Blacks had to get out the way. Those "Hoods" that crossed over each other (SoXLos and Hoovers, Eight Trays and F13's, 18RPB's and the Trays (GG, SGC, SYC) etc.) only became a problem when it came time to serve the crack heads. A crack head can give a damn if you are Mexican or Black--as long as they get served.
ETG went to war with the F13,I thought everything was copasthetic with them.Never knew GG were trays?And ain't SGC over there in Gardena?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 28th, 2011, 7:07 pm

I mean able to get it (a brick of yay)cheap price in florida comparable to that of LA at one point.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » February 28th, 2011, 7:16 pm

A crack head can give a damn if you are Mexican or Black--as long as they get served.

Not in Los Angelos. Crackheads prefer to deal with mexicans-gangsters -because they are always their in the neighborhoods and because they dont get robbed like they do in black hoods

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 28th, 2011, 7:18 pm

@KaOS1906

I mean there were no presidential elections in 2002 , plus George Bush SR would not run in the stead of George Bush Jr.

But I agree the Govt,wants gangs to mushroom into being menacing and feared to were they are designated as terrorist , that way they can penalize and hand out severe sentences too them in the future.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 28th, 2011, 7:20 pm

mayugastank wrote:A crack head can give a damn if you are Mexican or Black--as long as they get served.

Not in Los Angelos. Crackheads prefer to deal with mexicans-gangsters -because they are always their in the neighborhoods and because they dont get robbed like they do in black hoods
I wonder if there that much mexican crack heads though honestly ,aren't the mexican fiends mostly heroin addicts!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 28th, 2011, 7:42 pm

A fiend like whoever servin them cavi.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 1st, 2011, 2:15 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
mayugastank wrote:A crack head can give a damn if you are Mexican or Black--as long as they get served.

I wonder if there that much mexican crack heads though honestly ,aren't the mexican fiends mostly heroin addicts!

Yea really guy crack is a not an issue in East Los Angelos and we didnt have a drug problem out here till meth hit. But yes their arent mexican crackheads in any numbers at all. Im sure youll see them eventually but what I meant to say that its predominantly a black and white drug. Herion addicts are rarer even yet -those people on that drug dont last long at all. They usually are gang members in their 40s -who are out for a bit get locked up quick like and go back to prison. Really I havent seen a herione addict in quite awhile and I wonder if the sentences given out on that drug hasnt eleiminated it from the streets. You get 10 years for a 10 sack of herione---and you get no deals for it! I knew of guys who sold it and got 15 years and then I knew of guys who shot someone point blank and got 5 years. Meth/Speed has become quite a thing in the chicano varrios, and many many people are on it. Not as bad as white people but still.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 1st, 2011, 3:32 pm

mayugastank wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:

Yea really guy crack is a not an issue in East Los Angelos and we didnt have a drug problem out here till meth hit. But yes their arent mexican crackheads in any numbers at all. Im sure youll see them eventually but what I meant to say that its predominantly a black and white drug. Herion addicts are rarer even yet -those people on that drug dont last long at all. They usually are gang members in their 40s -who are out for a bit get locked up quick like and go back to prison. Really I havent seen a herione addict in quite awhile and I wonder if the sentences given out on that drug hasnt eleiminated it from the streets. You get 10 years for a 10 sack of herione---and you get no deals for it! I knew of guys who sold it and got 15 years and then I knew of guys who shot someone point blank and got 5 years. Meth/Speed has become quite a thing in the chicano varrios, and many many people are on it. Not as bad as white people but still.

You do know that it's mexican's who are responsible for manufacturing/distributing 90% of the meth now right? So how is it they aren't "as bad" as white people?

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » March 1st, 2011, 8:25 pm

Arent as bad as white people drug addicted on meth is what I meant. Meth has devasted white America from coast to coast. Middle America has lost towns to it, The south has a huge meth problem in the fringes of the country. Oxycotin/Meth are the drug of choice for white America and they are literally dumbed down by it. I dont think Chicanos have that severe of a problem DOING the drug as whites. We can start in on labels about how every race is different and every person is an individual blah blah blah....but that doesnt discount that 90% of all drug sales are done by Mexicans and yet 90% of all Meth Addicts are white. Certain races have been shown by statistics to commit certain crimes for more so on average. Robbery and Assault are African American crimes---drug dealing are Mexicans and whites are drug offenders and child molesters. Check your local sex offender registry and even in sitauions where whites are minorties the majority of offenders of sexual deviances towards children are white predators....its a fundamental question that should be addressed and yet for fear of race politics we dont address it. White Males between the ages of 20-70 are the most sexually dysfunctional child molesting predatory individuals .........yet somehow the truth is inflammatory. Whence I come upon a white man I cant but stereotype that YES, maybe he might fancy children. Im sorry that the truth has been unescapable and I apologize for your races' behaviour but since we are able to stereotype others -as criminal/ruthless/gang members lets do so likewise to those that actually deserve the label. Sexual deviancy and drug addiction are VERY REAL problems amongst white America and these issues need addressing not denial.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 16th, 2011, 4:35 pm

why didn't I get it... you're that racist fool vicosal, from long beach, biggin up longos, talkin the same shit about blacks and other jackin mexican stilo, etc.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 16th, 2011, 5:41 pm

@Mayugastank- Respectfully, I would like to know where you are getting your statsistics from? 90% of drug sales done by Mexicans. I don't know about that one. I agree that everyone is entitled to their oppinion, even when stereotyping others. I tend to disagree with some of your positions, but I appreciate the insight, because i can't expect for everyone to think the same as me. It's good to know how others look at things to. However, I would like to look into your stats, where can I see those?

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”