Can we really deny Whites are Superior

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 16th, 2014, 12:40 pm

@karim,
You were called a French queer after calling him "bumper-joke". You may not consider him a historian, but he doesn't look dumb to me and you can very much be educated in prison. What "pro-black forum, on black gangs, hosted by a black owner" is he on? This site is about gangs and the owner obviously has African descent, but he's Puerto Rican to be exact.

The military actually has accepted felons and I don't see why someone would lie about a car belonging to a cousin or I think nephew is what he said. It took for him to call you a queer to think this many things all of a sudden? What I think everyone can see is that you're trying way too hard. You need to just see that you were wrong, because I can't understand how you can act like you never came at him sideways.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » July 16th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Concerning the topic (i dont think a fight between french and americans makes sense at all, since they both were pretty close to each other historically, if they have a common enemy its us, the germans :mrgreen: )
Have you guys read Jared Diamonds Guns, Germs and Steel? It explains Europes advanced position in the world historically and i pretty much cosign the message of the book, its really worth a read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

(De l'inégalité parmi les sociétés in french)

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by karim » July 17th, 2014, 12:30 am

silentwssj wrote:I would like to throw in a few words here! Bumperjack, you are right in saying that it is White people that have made the most leaps and bounds when it comes to inventions. Where I differ from you is attributing all of this to their racial origins. To me all people have contributed to the overall development of knowledge in all areas of academia, whether it be math, science, or technology! If you look back on history, there were far more advanced civilizations during times that Europe was locked in what would be called the "Dark Ages". I believe that the reason so many leaps and bounds have been achieved by Europeans is because not to long ago they had the whole world conquered through colonization! No other group of people has ever accomplished this In the history of the world. They had the pleasure of being able to exploit all the ideas and natural resources from every corner of planet earth all at once! This lead to a great accumulation of wealth and knowledge! So much wealth and knowledge that things naturally feel into place for them because there society's could afford to pay for people to concentrate on developing new technologies and ideas! I believe that all of us are children of God! He did not make any of us smarter or dumber, we are all the same! The reason why European society's have made such enormous leaps and bounds in the last 500 years is because they have strategically placed themselves at the top of the food chain! When you have access to whatever you need and you can keep other groups down at the same time, who can stop you from achieving whatever you want? On a side note! I don't like all the shit talking I see on here! If you don't agree with someone's opinion why don't you intelligently state your case! Who knows they may listen to what you have to say, which could result in a mind opening experience for them! We are all learning new things all the time! Non of us are perfect! If we treated each other as brothers maybe we would all become brothers! Fights only happen when communication breaks down! If you are actively thinking about what you say and placing those thoughts in unity with God wisdom, nobody would be able to rebuke what you say! If you act childish other people will naturally respond in kind! I think that we are all adults here! We should be able to maturely handle all topics in an adult way! Even topics such as this which naturally evokes strong feelings of emotion for all parties involved. For me, I am here to humbly learn more and teach others if at all possible! I have no interest in degrading anyone else to make myself feel better! On another side note! It is cool to be proud of who you are! Nobody can take that from you! It is not cool to be proud of who you or who your people are to detriment of other persons or groups! Remember we are all children of God and he does not make mistakes! We all bring something to the table and are equal in his eyes! Why would he create one group to be better than another? Truth is he doesn't! It is only through our petty, selfish, Prideful ways that we create divisions amongst ourselves! When we can learn to respect and value all people and cultures we will be making progress in the eyes of God and humanity as a whole! Peace out Brothers and Sisters! Silent!
Here is what I do think about this topic. All is said, and I coukdn't have said it better (in English at least).

@Rudog: I know he caught your drift with his views, but not mine, sorry... And he never will !
The fact that I'm not agree doesn't mean I'm wrong... I think 'Silent' speak the truth, not 'Bumper'.

Just to let you know, he called me "kafag" on another section, but once again it's OK I don't care... I never had problems since I'm here, never ! Go and search my posts if you want to. He's just arrived and strangely had plenty, so make your own conclusion...

Last point, there is only 5 regular posters on this American forum, 2 are French, 1 is German, and only 2 are American...
It's funny because it reminds me your so called "Land Of The Free & Home Of The Brave" ! But don't be scared we won't eat you alive neither Blacks, Hispanir, or Asians ! :P :P

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 17th, 2014, 5:50 am

Karim, you are right silent is a lot more sensible than I, what started the hole topic was you got into a statement I made to femun and called me bumperjoke ,Like I said before I have nothing to prove and I wear my life story on my sleeve and I am not ashamed of what I been threw and to share it on this site. And yes I agree about Silent, I always take his advice because it is always spirtual. And sensible,I will be the bigger man and apologize and we can put all this behind us and FYI I only have 1 hater on this site FEMUN he has been a Peckerwood hater from the start, also FYI In California a wood is not to be ever victimized by any Race,If you ever been to prison you would actually know,Crips and Bloods might be the most famous gangs to you in Europe Street gangs but that is a outside Veiw over here it's Hispanics Nortenos Vs Surenos who are the biggest street gangs and most Notorious but your Not from California,So your view is a outside view,Like I said I'm not on here for approval from any foreign opinions or American haters neither.In our world Trust will get you killed, Love will get you hurt and being real will get you hated,and every real person will have haters,I been apart of Hispanic street gangs and a alleged California Prison gang member 21years ago,were you take it from there is on you Karin,No more disrespecting each other here.peace out Bumperjack

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by karim » July 17th, 2014, 9:11 am

I apologize publicly too in front of such smartness. And yes, let's put that behind us, it's already forgotten for me.
You are right about the Nortenos Vs Surenos thing, and I think I must have listened to much West Coast Rap from the 90's ! :mrgreen:
Peace out.

A French man from the other side of the world.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 17th, 2014, 10:12 am

I think there is a little bit of a language barrier, but looks like we can all come to some kind of agreement.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 6:13 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by silentwssj » July 17th, 2014, 11:46 pm

Hey there people! I just got back from my work week! I have no internet monday-thursday! I wish I could be on here more but it is not possible right now. Anyhow, I was afraid this was going to happen. When I left on Sunday it looked like things were starting to spiral out of control. I just read thru all of the posts and honestly I was thinking oh man! I would just like to say that I am happy that it seems that you guys have put all of the BS behind you though! Truth be told we are one of the core groups of people that post on here, so it would be good if we could all get along! I think that things just got a little out of hand but it is all good now! One thing that I was taught in recovery is that fights only happen when communication stops! Communication stops when disrespect starts! As long as we are actively and respectfully communicating with one another things should be ok! A word of advice for everyone, this is a gang website! there definitely will be controversial subjects brought up here. In my eyes that is fine. That is the beauty of this site. We all have the freedom to express what ever it is that we want to. Others may not agree with it but that is perfectly fine! We all should be able to throw our 2 cents in and be given the basic respect of being heard by everyone in a respectful manner! To be honest, I think instead of getting mad, we should all just agree to state our opinions in an intelligent manner. Who knows, you just may change the way that someone thinks about a certain issue! At the very least the whole group will get a wide variety of opinions and honestly that is why I am here to begin with. When I first came to this site, my intentions were to simply comment on a picture of my Homeboys that Rudog had posted. I also wanted to correct some things that were being said about my Varrio. I think that I did a pretty good job answering questions without stepping out of line. As time progressed I started peeking in on some of the other forums and discovered that there are many other interesting subjects to be discussed here.Honestly, now I enjoy talking about all kinds of things, hopefully we can keep this going because I enjoy it! As far as Bumperjack goes, I will vouch for him. I have got to know him through PM and he is cool people! I believe him and his story. I know a fake when I see one and he is real! In fact I have read his story already because he sent me a copy of his book. In prison one of the things that you can do with your time is go to college. I give him props for doing that. To be honest I wish that I would have done that! I was to busy Banging in there to focus on school, so I give him props for that! As far as the military thing goes, I think he was in the Marines before he was a felon. Anyhow, He is a White Gang member and those exist to! I think that people get to caught up in the Crip-Blood-Norteno-Sureno thing and forget that there are also White gangs out there! To me it is interesting to hear about that angle of the game! As I said before he brings another perspective to this whole thing and I welcome his posts and comments. To my French Brothers you guys are welcome on here! I welcome your guys input as well. Honestly I would love to here about how it is over in Europe? I have been to France before. I drove from one end of the country to the other. Pretty cool experience! If you guys ever get the chance, why don't you tell us how it is over there! Anyhow, peace out to all of you. Lets get back to having good discussions. I do not take pleasure in disrespecting anyone or fighting with any of you. I did way to much of that in my younger years. Life has changed for me in a major way! I think you guys feel the same way as well! Take care, Silent!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 18th, 2014, 6:00 am

Nice post Silent, you have became a confidant and good friend over these last few months, your real smart and very much in self control. Iam glad I have met you over the months, and you have had a chance to reel me in,(LOL) a few times, when someone gets sideways. I act like there in front of me and my No sense policy is to mow them over,but of course that cant happen with a keyboard in front of us... Im learning & As you know this this is all new to me(Internet)(Social Networking)!!! I took a Class for 7 months in High Desert state prison, In Indian Springs Prison in Nevada(30 miles from Las vegas) to keep up with the times(A Confidant is a person with whom one shares a secret or private matter,trusting them not to repeat it to others) yes Im not on here for approval from any other gang, race, creed, or Religion, but Im on here like my homeboy Silent to state opinions without malice and forethought,arguing or disrespecting anyone,I have put all my chips on the table as i was writing My Auto biography that will hit (Barnes and Noble Shortly) will be out this year!!! I have done alot of time but 3 things in this life that was on my bucket list was write a book get a degree and own a Harley Davidson Motorcycle&I have made them happen by Perseverance steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.I dont have a problem with those who don't like me, But I Do have a problem with those who pretend to.You've only got three choices in life: Give up, Give in, or Give it all you got.The reality is you could be amazing genuine and sincere but still be overlooked. because honestly, people don't want something real anymore, they just want reasons to complain and excuses to avoid. Having a good thing is so hard because meeting a strong person is so rare. So I've learned to respect when people walk away from me, I realize my kind of love & respect isn't for everybody. Im at peace with that.Haters Having, Anger Towards, Everyone, Reaching, Success. Peaceout Bumperjack

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by karim » July 19th, 2014, 12:24 pm

silentwssj wrote:To my French Brothers you guys are welcome on here! I welcome your guys input as well. Honestly I would love to here about how it is over in Europe? I have been to France before. I drove from one end of the country to the other. Pretty cool experience! If you guys ever get the chance, why don't you tell us how it is over there! Take care, Silent!
What do you want to know in particular ?
It's amazing that you ever been in France ! I mean as an American gangster/gang member... Where have you been ? Did you drove from north to South ? If so, you made the better choice because the South (French Riviera) is something to be seen once in a lifetime...

In France you have mainly Maghreb, Africans and obviously some French West Indies people.
Our projects (called "citées") are more like the New York's ones, I mean big high rise buildings.
We don't have gangs like you have in America, our real gangsters tend to be lowkey and do not want to be known...
Of course you have short time gangs that represent their project but it rarely last long...
Every body in those projects know few arabic words and the Muslim Religion because of the numbers of guys from Algerian or Morrocan descent living in those places.
Our neighborhoods are far less segregated than yours in America and we are much more mixted.

I hope you get the picture, and if not, don't hesitate to PM me about anything you want to know, plus we're on the wrong topic to discuss that (there's a topic called "French Thugs Lives" if you want... )

Peace.
Karim, from the other side of YOUR world (in all senses) :P

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 6:13 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by silentwssj » July 19th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Hey there Karim! I entered france from Italy. I saw Nice, Macon, Lyon! I drove from the Riviera all the way to Luxembourg!
It was about 20 years ago. Nice country you guys got. I have always been a travelor! I have been to 10 countries in Europe, 3 provinces in Canada, 4 states in Mexico, 29 states in the US and I even traveled to Peru down in South America! Even though I gangbanged, I always hand one foot in the real world if you know what I mean! Traveling has always interested me and made me happy! Sometimes if I have a few days off me and my wife will get in the car and just drive all all over the country. It is a great way to spend time with your loved ones and see new things! Anyhow, What I am interested in is what are the main gangs in France? Do you guys have Nortenos and Surenos over there? There is a Norteno group from Germany that I know of. I am sure that if they exist over there they are very small! We can definitely redirect this conversation to another thread or PM if you prefer! Anyways peace be with you Brother! Silent!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » July 19th, 2014, 7:14 pm

silentwssj wrote:There is a Norteno group from Germany that I know of. I am sure that if they exist over there they are very small!
Im from germany and i have seen that shit too. There is no such thing like Nortenos in germany, there are just some internet wannabes. They are not a real gang, its some internet shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2CgDO6iCQg

This is actually in germany. :lol:
From what i understand one of those guys is from latin america, but they are fake to the bone. There is no such thing as mexican gangs in germany.

If you wanna see some real german gang rap shit this is the stuff you want to refer to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FM6nG8w8Mw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFDewKN-owY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux1LeRjaLO4

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 6:13 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by silentwssj » July 19th, 2014, 8:35 pm

Hey there Sentenza! You hit the nail on the head with the evil sweet video! I figured that they were American servicemen stationed over there that started a rap group. I figured that it would be pretty much impossible for them to actually start a click over there as there are not to many Latinos over there! I was just curious to see what you guys from there thought. Interesting videos that you posted. I wish I could speak German so I could understand what they were saying. The first 2 videos look like MC clubs. One definitely being HA's. The neighborhood that I grew up in has a Hells Angels house in it. I never once went in there, but a lot of my homies did! They described it as a fortress! They partied with them dudes on a few occasions.Their San Jose chapter club house was nearby as well! I live in New Mexico these days. Over here you see only Bandidos riding around! I cant believe that they actually put out a music video like that! What exactly are they saying in it? I know over here, that probably would not fly. They don't want the general public to look upon them as gang members over here! They describe themselves as a motorcycle club that has criminals in it. First and foremost they are a club though! Criminal activity is not their main purpose, riding motorcycles is! Pretty ingenious if you ask me. They can basically operate as a gang but they are shielded from Rico indictments due to them being a club first and foremost! The killa Hakan video cracked me up I got to admit! What is he a Turkish gangster? We definitely don't have anything like that over here. I did see a bunch of Turkish girls working in a casino out here though. They looked real pretty almost Latina like. They were all speaking a strange language and I asked them what it was. They replied Turkish! I was thinking wow, how in the hell did they all end up here in New Mexico working at the same Casino? Probably paying off there way over here if you know what I mean. Anyhow, good post! I have been to Germany as well. Very beautiful country! Peace out brother! Silent!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » July 20th, 2014, 2:09 pm

silentwssj wrote:Hey there Sentenza! You hit the nail on the head with the evil sweet video! I figured that they were American servicemen stationed over there that started a rap group. I figured that it would be pretty much impossible for them to actually start a click over there as there are not to many Latinos over there! I was just curious to see what you guys from there thought. Interesting videos that you posted. I wish I could speak German so I could understand what they were saying. The first 2 videos look like MC clubs. One definitely being HA's. The neighborhood that I grew up in has a Hells Angels house in it. I never once went in there, but a lot of my homies did! They described it as a fortress! They partied with them dudes on a few occasions.Their San Jose chapter club house was nearby as well! I live in New Mexico these days. Over here you see only Bandidos riding around! I cant believe that they actually put out a music video like that! What exactly are they saying in it? I know over here, that probably would not fly. They don't want the general public to look upon them as gang members over here! They describe themselves as a motorcycle club that has criminals in it. First and foremost they are a club though! Criminal activity is not their main purpose, riding motorcycles is! Pretty ingenious if you ask me. They can basically operate as a gang but they are shielded from Rico indictments due to them being a club first and foremost! The killa Hakan video cracked me up I got to admit! What is he a Turkish gangster? We definitely don't have anything like that over here. I did see a bunch of Turkish girls working in a casino out here though. They looked real pretty almost Latina like. They were all speaking a strange language and I asked them what it was. They replied Turkish! I was thinking wow, how in the hell did they all end up here in New Mexico working at the same Casino? Probably paying off there way over here if you know what I mean. Anyhow, good post! I have been to Germany as well. Very beautiful country! Peace out brother! Silent!
Yea the motorcycle clubs over here have a different policy then the american ones. They also allow all kinds of ethnicities in, including muslims from all over. There are alot of muslim chapters in germany, turkish etc. Like this:
http://youtu.be/S2c6VQ8RJmQ
The rapper in the first Video is actually a Turk, its this guy: http://youtu.be/ejHInF_Jhmg
From what i heard the american MCs kind of have a racial policy and dont allow blacks or muslims in...
The second video was Gremium MC a distinct german MC which is big enough to stand on its own, most of the other ones have been forced to join either Hells Angels or Bandidos.
(Btw. Bandidos have their own song out too http://youtu.be/qwuoHmo3Bz8 )
You can imagine what they are rapping about, brotherhood , how they hate the police, how they fuck shit up and you better write your last will and that they will represent their club until death etc...
The 3rd one is turkish indeed. The gang is called 36 boys (their area code was 36) and was pretty famous in the 80s and 90s.
Here is a doc on them, its in english, that killa hakan dude is on there too...
http://youtu.be/A99AgXR1M9Y
I am kind of embarrassed by all these dudes imitating american gangs, i mean Nortenos in a german city like that, its just ridiculous if you ask me...I know the city they are at, its as safe as it gets lol.
They tried to ban the MC here too, but cant really do it for the same reason as you mentioned. But they banned their jackets, which really hurt the Hells Angels and now they are trying to work around that somehow..
Apart from these things, organized crime and a few youth gangs germany is a pretty safe place to be, with very few ¨hood¨ areas, unlike the US :P
Peace to you too!

User avatar
HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 276
Joined: May 25th, 2010, 6:19 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by HungryWolf » July 22nd, 2014, 4:11 am

Sentenza wrote: I am kind of embarrassed by all these dudes imitating american gangs, i mean Nortenos in a german city like that, its just ridiculous if you ask me...I know the city they are at, its as safe as it gets lol.
Wow, what thread, man. Haven't been online too much because of all the world cup stuff ... :lol:

Sentenza, that's what I feel like. It's embarrassing. Look, I posted this long time ago:
viewtopic.php?f=490&t=51397
And that's my point exactly, still to this day. But I have to make one exception: It's not going down confidently no more. Since all those tuff guys joined them MCs there is a lot of noise. Mostly gun shots :lol:

One last thing (although shit is done): My bro Bumperjack truly showed some class here. He is arrogant, he is loud, tough and he knows when to apologize. And that's what proves he is from the streets, 100% real. If u don't understand that u prolly never walked the walk. I don't wanna disrespect anyone, just showing some wood love. 8)

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 22nd, 2014, 7:13 am

Yes this Thread took a weird twist and I want to thank 2 friends and confidants also Rudog for having my back... Iam a real Peckerwood have been in many a conflict but before a "White gang member" who came from a Hispanic street gang and yes some of my best friends are of hispanic decent so being a Racist is on another level. Iam a man and I will be the first to stand up and like Hungrywolf said show some class and apologize to anyone who feels offended or disrespected. A punk won't and Im not a Punk,Silent has become the other Confidant to me over the months I been on Street gangs,My homegirls call me a Peckerwood/Mexican because I was a VSL Loco for many years before I became a Peckerwood 30 years ago!!! Just a shout out to those who have understood my story Im a real Wood make no bones about it,Peaceout Bumperjack 8) :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: :cry: :shock: :)
Attachments
IMG_50755849658779.jpeg
IMG_50755849658779.jpeg (43.84 KiB) Viewed 11870 times

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » July 22nd, 2014, 9:32 am

My bad, i messed the thread up too. :P

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 22nd, 2014, 11:23 am

It's all good sentenza no harm no foul The thread took some turns some twists some disrespect some apologizing. No big thing take it easy. bumperjack out :lol: :cry: :shock:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » July 22nd, 2014, 11:24 am

bumperjack wrote:Yes this Thread took a weird twist and I want to thank 2 friends and confidants also Rudog for having my back... Iam a real Peckerwood have been in many a conflict but before a "White gang member" who came from a Hispanic street gang and yes some of my best friends are of hispanic decent so being a Racist is on another level. Iam a man and I will be the first to stand up and like Hungrywolf said show some class and apologize to anyone who feels offended or disrespected. A punk won't and Im not a Punk,Silent has become the other Confidant to me over the months I been on Street gangs,My homegirls call me a Peckerwood/Mexican because I was a VSL Loco for many years before I became a Peckerwood 30 years ago!!! Just a shout out to those who have understood my story Im a real Wood make no bones about it,Peaceout Bumperjack 8) :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: :cry: :shock: :)
Just out of curiosity, did you have any trouble being accepted into a Mexican gang as a white guy? I mean i cant really imagine, cause many mexicans are white too, but i know its an issue over there...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 22nd, 2014, 3:46 pm

@Sentenza I never had a problem being a street gang member in a Mexican gang, there were 6 of us in a 50 deep Hispanic street gang in California it's not unusual for whites to be in Mexican Street gangs you have to show heart but all do Mexicans and whites.peace out bumperjack

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » July 22nd, 2014, 4:14 pm

So basically whites and mexicans blend in with each other? Wheres the line of differentiation between a white mexican and a regular white? I mean some mexicans are as white as it gets, but they dont count as white, i dont really get it....

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 22nd, 2014, 4:14 pm

Sentenza still to this day I ride motorcycles with the old gang now all mexicans I was excepted but always called wedo or peckerwood but excepted because of the heart I possed Alot of whites do still exist today here in California .in Mexican gangs,I speak spanish and german, ich bin die

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » July 22nd, 2014, 4:59 pm

bumperjack wrote:Sentenza still to this day I ride motorcycles with the old gang now all mexicans I was excepted but always called wedo or peckerwood but excepted because of the heart I possed Alot of whites do still exist today here in California .in Mexican gangs,I speak spanish and german, ich bin die
Deutsch ist eine schwere Sprache, wo hast du sie gelernt? ;)

Thanks though, im just curious, in america things work pretty different compared to here. Theres nothing like a Peckerwood over here for example.

User avatar
HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 276
Joined: May 25th, 2010, 6:19 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by HungryWolf » July 22nd, 2014, 11:29 pm

A lot of US soldiers speak some German coz they were positioned in towns like Schweinfurt and Kaiserslautern down south. Basically a lot of Americans speak little German, at least they can do the "Wie geht's?" phrase. Some even understand German although they don't speak the language.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 23rd, 2014, 6:05 am

@Sentenza yes you are correct hungryWolf, Wie geht es Danke, yes basically there are whites in mexican street gangs and prison mexican gangs they are excepted alot of us like myself grew up in predominately Hispanic Neighborhoods not all whites jumped on board it is always a choice ala mode in them days to be kool to be part of a gang, Take Joe Morgan a leader in the Mexican Mafia a Yugoslavian decent, he spoke fluent spanish, like myself,he grew up in a all Mexican neighborhood, in the 2 major prison gangs Mexican,Hispanic,and The Northerners and Southerners you have whites in all them gangs, they are excepted and treated as equals they Soldats (Soldiers) in these gangs some even reach to become leaders of these gangs and are highly respected (Seig Heil Weiss Macht My European Bruder) take it ich bin die ich bin California Iam only elaborating on Now!!! Because Iam a Native Californian, but Iam speaking of the biggest penal system in the world were these gangs end up eventually...There are over 900 street gangs incarcerated in California's Prisons which there are 35 prisons there!!! I hope this gives you a better understanding Iam talking about California were the most Nororious street gangs and Prison gangs are from!!! hope that gives you a better understanding...Peaceout Bumperjack
Attachments
IMG_37710111483167.jpeg
IMG_37710111483167.jpeg (83.22 KiB) Viewed 11813 times

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by karim » July 24th, 2014, 3:27 am

A bit like in the movie "Blood In Blood Out" ?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1062
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by bumperjack » July 24th, 2014, 6:17 am

@karim yes similiar(BLOODINBLOODOUT) one might think they got more to prove and that statement might ring true in a black gang for a white kid, they I believe are never treated as equals and can change there speach yo,sho,mofo,how the blacks use there slang and sag, flag, and bag there pants or shorts,but can never change there skin color,now they have a harder time being excepted,Whites and Mexicans are tight allies in the California Prisons for over 40 years,and are moe easily excepted in all Mexican gangs there are Mexicans like you said before that are White in skin color also!!!This has been going on in Califorinia I would say closer two (50) years in California's Prison Gangs and Street gangs were whites play a role in all the major 5 gangs that are Hispanic gangs...There are to many to list I talk only about the most known and Notorious,Northerners,Southerners,(North & South) Surenos and Nortenos,The Nuestra Famila,Mexican Mafia,& the Northern Raza all have white members and have for years...Peaceout Bumperjack
Attachments
IMG_37761671318348.jpeg
IMG_37761671318348.jpeg (91.33 KiB) Viewed 11802 times

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 6:13 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by silentwssj » July 25th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Hey there! Interesting videos Sentenza! Biker gangs are definitely different over their. Them Turkish dudes almost look Hispanic LOL! They definitely don't put out videos over here! On this side their mentality is they are simply just a motorcycle club! Of course everyone knows that they are an MC club gang, but they like to keep that part low key. If they can emphasize the fact that they are a club first and foremost then Law Enforcement cant shut them down. Pretty smart if you ask me! The Mongols almost blew it for all the rest of the 1% clubs. The feds tried real hard to strip them of their colors and almost got away with it. That's what happens when you get sloppy and start letting cholos in your ranks. They almost labeled them as a gang and not a club. That would have been a big blow to the rest of the clubs out there, as it would have had a domino effect on everyone else!

As far as where the line between Mexicans and Whites goes, it is pretty clear cut for the most part! The two sides are separate most of the time. The thing is though that you sometimes have Whites that grow up in the Varrio! These dudes are welcomed into the neighborhood as long as they are down for theirs. Every time that I have been locked up I have come across numerous "White" Norteno and Sureno gang members. They are ok with everyone as long as they are legit and hold their own as a man! Where I grew up, my neighborhood straddles the line between the Mexican and White part of San Jose. As you can imagine there was quite a bit of intermingling going on there because we all grew up together. We had a couple Whites and even a black dude from the Varrio! It is more common than people probably think.

As far as what makes a person White or Hispanic or both that varies as well. Most Mexicans are a blend of Native American and Spanish or "Mestizo". Some are full blooded Native American, but still Mexican because that is their country of origin. Others are full blooded Spanish or "European White" but still of Latin extraction! Over here in New Mexico you have a lot of Spanish people. They look very much "White" their ancestry stretches back hundreds of years to the days of when the Conquistadors took possession of this land. Most of them can still speak a very archaic form of Spanish that is different from that spoken in Mexico today! Technique ally they are white because they come from a European country "Spain", but they for the most part see themselves as different. They do not wish to be called "White" because they see that as being different from themselves, they are "Latin" and white! Just don't call them "White because they see themselves as not "Mexican" or "White". Oddly enough they also do not wish to be labeled a "Mexican" either! To them that implies being " a dirty wetback"! In California everyone just identifies themselves as being "Mexican" or "Mexican American". It is different here in New Mexico, you have the Spanish category thrown in! Also, the Spanish had slaves just as the English did. It is not uncommon to run into black people from Latin America that had ancestors that were slaves just like American Blacks. The difference is that they are Latin! So, to sum it all up and I sure it is getting confusing to you by now, There are 3 races that can claim to be Latin. 1. The Natives that are indigenous to this land, but were conquered by the Spanish. 2. The ancestors of the Black slaves that were brought to the Americas by the Spanish. 3. The decedents of the Spanish themselves, who are White, just don't call them that because they get hyper sensitive, LOL! As I said before though most Mexicans are a mix of Native American and Spanish or White! As you can see from all of this the racial lines get pretty burred at times. The common denominator is not what your race is, it is are you of Latin extraction or not? That would mean all of Latin America or the southern half of Europe! Personally I think that Latinas are the finest out there and this is why because they are mixed! They got that beautiful dark skin and straight Black Hair from the Indian side, not to mention all that Booty! Then from the White side They got beautiful facial features! Umm Umm, I love my Latinas! Anyways, hopefully this cleared up some things for my brothers on the European side of the world! Peace out, Silent!

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by karim » July 26th, 2014, 11:19 am

It's pretty clear to me Silent ! And on top of that, you have Mexicans that go along with Blacks (see Mexican Pete's example with the SSCC) !

Bumper, I can see clearly now that the hart of a man do not depend on the color of his skin, you have to see a bit further...
PS: The drawing you had posted is pretty inbelievable (I mean very well done)... :shock:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 26th, 2014, 12:37 pm

@Sentenza, do you believe those German north siders are really from Latin America? I mean I'm sure some can be,but I doubt they all are. I did see them say they were Latin, but I think they could be also referring to Latin Europe. Even if they're all some form of Latin, this is just another excuse they have made to try n seem legit. We've already spoken on them, but I'm going to say again they are trying too hard and I also have seen too many red flags to believe they're legitimate. When I questioned how they previously used the name "norteño bloods", someone came with the excuse about how they're not the typical race of a norteño, but they have "norteño blood".

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 26th, 2014, 12:58 pm

That was interesting how you brought up those Spanish in NM, cuzz it kind of reminded me of Andrew from Colorado. I believe he is mestizo, but he also claims his ancestors are from around that part of the states n thinks some of the stuff they think.
silentwssj wrote:Hey there! Interesting videos Sentenza! Biker gangs are definitely different over their. Them Turkish dudes almost look Hispanic LOL! They definitely don't put out videos over here! On this side their mentality is they are simply just a motorcycle club! Of course everyone knows that they are an MC club gang, but they like to keep that part low key. If they can emphasize the fact that they are a club first and foremost then Law Enforcement cant shut them down. Pretty smart if you ask me! The Mongols almost blew it for all the rest of the 1% clubs. The feds tried real hard to strip them of their colors and almost got away with it. That's what happens when you get sloppy and start letting cholos in your ranks. They almost labeled them as a gang and not a club. That would have been a big blow to the rest of the clubs out there, as it would have had a domino effect on everyone else!

As far as where the line between Mexicans and Whites goes, it is pretty clear cut for the most part! The two sides are separate most of the time. The thing is though that you sometimes have Whites that grow up in the Varrio! These dudes are welcomed into the neighborhood as long as they are down for theirs. Every time that I have been locked up I have come across numerous "White" Norteno and Sureno gang members. They are ok with everyone as long as they are legit and hold their own as a man! Where I grew up, my neighborhood straddles the line between the Mexican and White part of San Jose. As you can imagine there was quite a bit of intermingling going on there because we all grew up together. We had a couple Whites and even a black dude from the Varrio! It is more common than people probably think.

As far as what makes a person White or Hispanic or both that varies as well. Most Mexicans are a blend of Native American and Spanish or "Mestizo". Some are full blooded Native American, but still Mexican because that is their country of origin. Others are full blooded Spanish or "European White" but still of Latin extraction! Over here in New Mexico you have a lot of Spanish people. They look very much "White" their ancestry stretches back hundreds of years to the days of when the Conquistadors took possession of this land. Most of them can still speak a very archaic form of Spanish that is different from that spoken in Mexico today! Technique ally they are white because they come from a European country "Spain", but they for the most part see themselves as different. They do not wish to be called "White" because they see that as being different from themselves, they are "Latin" and white! Just don't call them "White because they see themselves as not "Mexican" or "White". Oddly enough they also do not wish to be labeled a "Mexican" either! To them that implies being " a dirty wetback"! In California everyone just identifies themselves as being "Mexican" or "Mexican American". It is different here in New Mexico, you have the Spanish category thrown in! Also, the Spanish had slaves just as the English did. It is not uncommon to run into black people from Latin America that had ancestors that were slaves just like American Blacks. The difference is that they are Latin! So, to sum it all up and I sure it is getting confusing to you by now, There are 3 races that can claim to be Latin. 1. The Natives that are indigenous to this land, but were conquered by the Spanish. 2. The ancestors of the Black slaves that were brought to the Americas by the Spanish. 3. The decedents of the Spanish themselves, who are White, just don't call them that because they get hyper sensitive, LOL! As I said before though most Mexicans are a mix of Native American and Spanish or White! As you can see from all of this the racial lines get pretty burred at times. The common denominator is not what your race is, it is are you of Latin extraction or not? That would mean all of Latin America or the southern half of Europe! Personally I think that Latinas are the finest out there and this is why because they are mixed! They got that beautiful dark skin and straight Black Hair from the Indian side, not to mention all that Booty! Then from the White side They got beautiful facial features! Umm Umm, I love my Latinas! Anyways, hopefully this cleared up some things for my brothers on the European side of the world! Peace out, Silent!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 6:13 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by silentwssj » July 26th, 2014, 4:02 pm

Hey there Rudog! Yes, New Mexico is definitely a different place when it comes to identity. Per Capita we the most Latin of all the 50 states! I think the actual numbers are even higher than represented in the stats because about half of the people here identify themselves as being both Hispanic and White at the same time. If you include them it is about 75% Hispanic. If not it is about 45% Hispanic, which is still higher than any other state. Over here Chicanos identify with being Spanish. Only Paisa's identify with Mexico! This is very different from California. Over there you are either Mexican or Mexican American! As far as Andrew goes I think he is Native American? He may be part Spanish as well!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Can we really deny Whites are Superior

Unread post by Sentenza » July 26th, 2014, 5:19 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:@Sentenza, do you believe those German north siders are really from Latin America? I mean I'm sure some can be,but I doubt they all are. I did see them say they were Latin, but I think they could be also referring to Latin Europe. Even if they're all some form of Latin, this is just another excuse they have made to try n seem legit. We've already spoken on them, but I'm going to say again they are trying too hard and I also have seen too many red flags to believe they're legitimate. When I questioned how they previously used the name "norteño bloods", someone came with the excuse about how they're not the typical race of a norteño, but they have "norteño blood".
I dont think any of those dudes are from latin america. They speak perfect german in other Songs. They are from northern germany, thats probably why they picked Norteno. This stuff is fake.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”