Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justice or

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1057
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justice or

Unread postby bumperjack » August 17th, 2014, 7:05 am


MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3525
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » August 17th, 2014, 9:37 am

I do find that odd. Supposedly blacks can't be racist.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1057
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby bumperjack » August 17th, 2014, 12:48 pm

Well Rudog it's time for a Revolution every 200 years our founding fathers so said our government gets stale. Rights liberty's and justice. The bill of Rights and our Constitution is stale.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 687
Joined: March 20th, 2007, 5:03 pm

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby cliffard » August 17th, 2014, 1:16 pm

bumperjack wrote:Well Rudog it's time for a Revolution every 200 years our founding fathers so said our government gets stale. Rights liberty's and justice. The bill of Rights and our Constitution is stale.


aye, against wall street and the 1%...restore rule by the people rather than vested interests, lobbyists and corporations...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1057
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby bumperjack » August 18th, 2014, 8:34 am

RESTORE RULE BY THE PEOPLE IS COMMING SOON OR THE US HAVE BIT OFF MORE THAN IT CAN CHEW SO ITS EITHER A REVOLUTION OR WORLD WAR3 IS COMMING SOON TO A NEIGHBORHOOD CLOSE TO YOU... :lol:

ManorLad
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: August 27th, 2014, 2:37 pm
Country: United Kingdom
If in the United States: Wyoming
What city do you live in now?: worksop

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby ManorLad » August 28th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Fuckin hell in Sheff i have a fight with a paki lad or a polish lad n call them a name in not just getting charged with GBH or ABH in going to get a racial assault charge thrown in as well,a paki lad or any other race call me a white cunt or English bastard fuck all gets said to cos the coppers are shit scared of getting called racist its wank cos everyone now days is prejudiced against whites yet that's ok

one rule for us n no rules for everyone else

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1057
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby bumperjack » September 7th, 2014, 9:26 am

Yes Manorlad,Prejudiced runs rampant in America,Im also sure in other countrys as well equality needsaanother voice,Racism is a twisted term thesedays,I guess if your white and voice your opinion for rights of your race or speak about another race your a racist,not only whites are racist,there are sepratists,that are white but they do not hate other races...white pride or white power is racist to society,and whites are the only racist is BS...equality does not exist anymore in America...we are in need of a overhaul of our Consitution and Bill of Rights,as we speak every 200 years we have to have a Revolution because our Consitution gets Stale...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby Sentenza » September 7th, 2014, 5:04 pm

Black on White is a hate crime, when its being committed because of race. When the victim is targeted because of his ethnicity. Thats a hate crime. When a black guy robs a white guy for his money or vice versa, thats not racism.
A hate crime is committed because of hate. A crime that involves two races is not automatically a hate crime. A white guy can beat the shit out of a black guy who is being an asshole, without being racist. "Talk shit get hit" counts everywhere.
I have one question, do you guys have any black, asian or muslim, co-workers or acquaintances or even friends?

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby karim » September 7th, 2014, 11:54 pm

Sentenza wrote:I have one question, do you guys have any black, asian or muslim, co-workers or acquaintances or even friends?

Good question indeed... I guess they surely have any...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1057
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby bumperjack » September 8th, 2014, 6:04 am

Sentenza your from Europe,this has been going on in the USA for sometime now black on white crime is Violence not a hate crime,our laws and culture over here in North America is not. The same as Europe, it never makes national news when Black on White crime happens in America and it is motivated by race which always makes it a hate crime,Working with other races is not the subject on this thread...I know people of alot of racial backgrounds,it doesnt change the facts .

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby Sentenza » September 8th, 2014, 12:36 pm

bumperjack wrote:Sentenza your from Europe,this has been going on in the USA for sometime now black on white crime is Violence not a hate crime,our laws and culture over here in North America is not. The same as Europe, it never makes national news when Black on White crime happens in America and it is motivated by race which always makes it a hate crime,Working with other races is not the subject on this thread...I know people of alot of racial backgrounds,it doesnt change the facts .


I get the point and its valid. Of course blacks can be and are racist towards others, not all of them, but some, just like whites.
When a black guy targets a white guy or asian or whatever based on his ethnicity thats racist and a hate crime.
If some black bum robs a random white guy just for his money, its not a hate crime because it could have been anyone.
And of course thats the other way around too. I have been jumped by turks, just because i was german. Thats a hate crime, so i get your point. Shit, we even have been attacked when we were in Uk by some english fools, for being german. (while in Scotland they said they love us cause we dropped bombs on England, different story :mrgreen: )
But if some white guy attacks a black or mexican for being black or mexican, thats a hate crime too.
I know that this has been a hot topic in the US for a while now, but as far as i know black guys get charged with hate crimes too. Like those gang members in Denver, who jumped random white people, just for the sake of it.
Or did they not get charged with that? If not, then you have a point...

Denver police arrest 32 in series of downtown assaults
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13837397

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby Sentenza » September 8th, 2014, 12:38 pm

karim wrote:
Sentenza wrote:I have one question, do you guys have any black, asian or muslim, co-workers or acquaintances or even friends?

Good question indeed... I guess they surely have any...


I moved to another city a while ago and my best friend here is a french-senegalese muslim from Rouen, ex french army/paratrooper, so it is what it is.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1057
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby bumperjack » September 8th, 2014, 4:21 pm

Know Im not saying they dont get charged with the crimes at all they do but not with hate crimes that are motivated by race,anytime in the USA a crime comitted when its White on Black its a hate crime,now when its reversed it is just a crime... :mrgreen:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby karim » September 9th, 2014, 9:29 am

Very true Bumper, there's no doubt about it, I ain't gonna front it's injustice for sure...
But hey ! Let's admit it, it's because of the countless whites men abuses.

Don't you think ? Even a little ? A little little ? :mrgreen:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1057
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby bumperjack » September 9th, 2014, 9:30 am


bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1057
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby bumperjack » September 9th, 2014, 9:41 am

Equality has been conquered since the Civil rights Movement...Equality means equal justice for all...There is a injustice going on Karim and believe you me I understand why it is the way it is today really it was caused before I was born and put on this earth really but what was done in the past is the past and we must move forward,If we keep looking at the past and making excuses why we were oppressed and the reason why things are they way they are today is merley because of the way we came into this country...Blacks as Machinery and Whites as Cattle we can trace our heritage and Blacks cannot,Believe it or not I have Mexican and black aquanitences that totally agree out here were I live...e all live in this world they say as equals but that is not true we cannot change history...but believe it or not History repeaversedts itself my dear French Friend...Look at it now its just rervesed is all,,, :roll:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1057
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby bumperjack » September 9th, 2014, 10:18 am


karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 174
Joined: July 18th, 2006, 7:14 am

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby karim » September 10th, 2014, 12:48 am

I feel you on that...
But that hate we speak on have to be rooted somewhere... And it's in the past/History of black people.
Look what Nelson MANDELA did. He fogave and looked forward to improve South Africa's future, and blacks' future too !
I remember when he died recently, I saw his speech when he said : "take your weapons... And throw them to the sea !"
When he said "take your weapon" he stayed 30 second without saying a world; whites africaner must have shit on themselves, and those 30 secondes must have felt like hours...
But he finally said that sooo expected (and very unexpected too !) "throw them to the sea" !
He knew that to forgive is stronger than to have revenge...

As a french, I'm always very amazed how blacks in the US are racist, but I guess it's because whites were too...
And I do think maybe too much (in the past at least).
So that makes blacks became as racist as whites once were. The blacks fought for their rights and earned them. Soon they abuse them in some way. Then you have people like you who saw it coming and try to show it but are misunderstood because blacks (and even whites) labelled you a racist. And sometimes perfectly knowing you're not !

I know, because when I first saw the other post I thought you were a supremacist ! :mrgreen:

Which is interesting is that being on the Internet we had to understand each other and learn each other's point of view, wich we, more than likely, would never have done if we had met in real life...

I hope I'm clear enough, I know my English is terrible...
But it's so hard to express myself as I would have wanted to in a foreign language...

Did you understood all I said easily or did it took you 10 minutes ? :mrgreen:
Please tell me the truth I need to know !

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby Sentenza » September 10th, 2014, 2:07 am

karim wrote:As a french, I'm always very amazed how blacks in the US are racist, but I guess it's because whites were too...
And I do think maybe too much (in the past at least).



I dont think that thats the whole explanation.
I mean there is a lot of racism in africa too, without whites being involved.

I just recently saw a piece on Mali, where black lynch mobs looked for fair-skinned people (Touareg) and just killed them on the spot, because they have this conflict going on.
You have a lot of these things going down in africa. A lot of caste thinking, a lot of superstitious thinking regarding skin colors etc.
Its just in people, or lets say in some people. Doesnt matter what race they are and it would be there without the slave trade...
I told you about my Senegalese muslim buddy here. He said he would allow his daughter to marry anyone, german, chinese, american, whatever. Only northern africans/arabs he wouldnt allow her, because in his experience they are the most racist people on earth.
To hate a whole group of people based on what some did to you is just no good excuse in my eyes...Doesnt even make sense in the first place...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1057
Joined: March 9th, 2014, 10:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Why isnt Black on White a Hate Crime?Where is the Justic

Unread postby bumperjack » September 10th, 2014, 6:26 am

Karim,Hate is taught at a young age it is deep rooted now you can believe it or get educated as you get older and choose for yourself,whether your going to hate a group or race of people and yes on the internet and not in person is really hard to understand ones real veiw point,Im trying to leave in the aftermath my Outlaw Peckerwood Gangster behind,but I have been one for 30 years but it is my past Karim Im always mistaken as a Supremacist but Im not because hate is ignorance,You have people in all walks of life that are Racists,and are ignorant and also taught to believe this race or group is no good the Germans did it to the jews,I understand you fine Karim your english is fine also,Im glad I can have have constructive conversations with you and Sentenza from Germany you guys point of views are interesting because its a abroad opinion from overseas and your cultures are different so we can also learn from one another,I think killing 6 million Jews by Hitler was foolish and did not need to happen but it did now they Outlaw the Swastika there and any Neo Nazi propaganda...Europe has alot of History and I have studied alot because Im German and Irish...Its not about Race even tho ppl want to always play the race card these days,here is how I see it the World is Owned by the Jews they let the WhitesRun the World and now the blacks get to enjoy it that was told to me by my father in Law but it is true if you see he owns the World...peaceout to my European counterparts. Bumperjack


Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests