race war: blacks vs mexicans I

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Locked
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by Y.G. » October 1st, 2003, 12:52 am

BLOOD! DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT stuff THAT ARTICLE IS SAYIN. SOUTH AFRICA AIN'T ONE OF THE RICHIEST NATIONS IN THE WORLD AND NOT BY A LONG SHOT. ONLY REASON WHY THAT FARMER SAID THAT IS BECAUSE THATS WERE MAJORITY OF THE DIAMONDS IN THE WORLD COME FROM LIKE DE BEERS DIAMONDS. DIAMONDS IN SOUTH AFRICA DON'T HOLD MUCH VALUE ESPECIALLY SINCE A LOT OF BLACK FOLKS DIE MINING FOR THEM; SO DOG DO YOUR RESEARCH AND STOP HATIN ON THE BLACK MAN, BECAUSE EVERYBODY WANTS TO HATE ON US BUT THEY ALSO WANT TO BE LIKE US AT THE SAME TIME.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by PolakoMafia » October 1st, 2003, 1:20 am

Hey man, I said I agree with part of the article and part not. And why should I believe you and not the article? Where do you get your research from? (the hood?)

Sambodie,

I agree with you that Mexicans (latinos) are probably the hardest working Americans. I'm down with you homies, but some latinas talk too much sh@t.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by E`S`T » October 1st, 2003, 5:42 am

you're right, alot of Hispanics do talk too much, Just as alot of blacks talk too much, alot of whites talk too much, and and alot of asians talk too much. But you can't make a judgement on a whole race cause you have a few knuckle heads running their lips...just keep that in mind.

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by GIBBY » October 1st, 2003, 9:32 am

samdoobie wrote:you're right, alot of Hispanics do talk too much, Just as alot of blacks talk too much, alot of whites talk too much, and and alot of asians talk too much. But you can't make a judgement on a whole race cause you have a few knuckle heads running their lips...just keep that in mind.
SO TRUE!

Pershing
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: August 29th, 2003, 10:54 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by Pershing » October 2nd, 2003, 1:01 am

Here are some facts I found from googling "black crime rate". I'm just repeating them...
Blacks commit violent crimes at four to eight times the white rate. Hispanics commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate, and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.

Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely than whites to commit individual acts of interracial violence. They are up to 250 times more likely than whites to engage in multiple-offender or group interracial violence.

There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime. Fifty-six percent of violent crimes committed by blacks have white victims. Only two to three percent of violent crimes committed by whites have black victims.

Blacks are twice as likely as whites to commit hate crimes.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 168
Joined: September 16th, 2003, 9:57 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by N9ne » October 2nd, 2003, 1:14 am


Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by Y.G. » October 2nd, 2003, 1:14 am

AIN'T NONE OF THAT stuff TRUE DOG. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE TRYIN TO MAKE MEXICANS LOOK SUPREIOR TO BLACKS, BECAUSE IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT THEN I CAN SAY THAT THERE IS WAY MORE BLACK DOCTORS, LAWYERS, AND PROFESSORS THAN MEXICANS. ITS A GANG OF MEXICANS THAT COMMITT VIOLENT CRIME GO TO THE GHETTO AND YOU WILL SEE.

SO FUCK YOU GUYS SO CALLED FACTS.

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 168
Joined: September 16th, 2003, 9:57 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by N9ne » October 2nd, 2003, 1:16 am

Pershing wrote:Here are some facts I found from googling "black crime rate". I'm just repeating them...
Blacks commit violent crimes at four to eight times the white rate. Hispanics commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate, and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.

Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are 50 times more likely than whites to commit individual acts of interracial violence. They are up to 250 times more likely than whites to engage in multiple-offender or group interracial violence.

There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime. Fifty-six percent of violent crimes committed by blacks have white victims. Only two to three percent of violent crimes committed by whites have black victims.

Blacks are twice as likely as whites to commit hate crimes.

nahhh...I'm not believeing that for one second, you can't push these numbers in my face and expect me to believe my people are twice as likely as whites to commit hate crimes.... what is their definiton of a "hate" crime...where did they take this poll, what website did you find this info because I would like to look into that!

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by E`S`T » October 2nd, 2003, 5:54 am

Y.G. wrote:AIN'T NONE OF THAT stuff TRUE DOG. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE TRYIN TO MAKE MEXICANS LOOK SUPREIOR TO BLACKS, BECAUSE IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT THEN I CAN SAY THAT THERE IS WAY MORE BLACK DOCTORS, LAWYERS, AND PROFESSORS THAN MEXICANS. ITS A GANG OF MEXICANS THAT COMMITT VIOLENT CRIME GO TO THE GHETTO AND YOU WILL SEE.

SO "i will get banned" YOU GUYS SO CALLED FACTS.
y.g u need to grow up and stop catching feelings...you are right, there is more black doctors, laywers, and so forth, but also remember THERE ARE MORE BLACK PEOPLE IN PRISON THAN IN COLLEGE...and if you go to ghettos in cpt, watts, L.A, i think you will gind alot of black ppl who also committ alot of crime. Don't act like Hispanics are the ones doin all the dirt, because the last time I checked we weren't the ones starting riots and burning down our own neighborhoods...

PolakoBandito
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: August 11th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by PolakoBandito » October 2nd, 2003, 2:12 pm

He probably got that from a hate site.

Here are accurate statistics:
Of 9,239 hate crime offenders, 6,054 were white, 1,882 were black, and thr rest were Asian, Native American, other ethnicities and unknown.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: September 10th, 2003, 4:53 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by wattscrackin » October 2nd, 2003, 3:14 pm

the statistics that sumdummy(samdookie) posted is obviously from a hate site

and that fool is obviously racist
lol it aint no secret

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by E`S`T » October 2nd, 2003, 3:18 pm

twatts crackin, grow up u little kid, keep ur poor ass in twatts crying about the man. I got that info off A&E website fool. Also in my Sociology class we studied the black population, in Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York, go to college and educate yourself pendejo.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by E`S`T » October 2nd, 2003, 3:20 pm

PolakoBandito wrote:He probably got that from a hate site.

Here are accurate statistics:
Of 9,239 hate crime offenders, 6,054 were white, 1,882 were black, and thr rest were Asian, Native American, other ethnicities and unknown.
pm i thought u were smarteer than that, guess not..in my Sociology class we studied the IDA B. WELLS housing projects in Chi-Town. It's not secret that there are more blacks in prison than in college, go to the Dept. of Justice website...don't be a dumbass

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 201
Joined: September 15th, 2003, 3:14 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by omack » October 2nd, 2003, 6:17 pm

Samdoobie, while it may be true that more blacks in prison than in college, you need to look at the breakdown of the statistics. There are stats that show the majority of crimes that blacks are in prison for are drug-related.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 201
Joined: September 15th, 2003, 3:14 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by omack » October 2nd, 2003, 6:28 pm

Let me expand on my point - those stats are not good but if you examine them, you'll see that minorities (notably blacks) get disproportionately incarcerated for the same crimes as their white counterparts. Also, this whole thing about Blacks vs. Mexicans is stupid when you look at stats and see that in almost every aspect of life minorities are disproportionately affected.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by PolakoMafia » October 2nd, 2003, 7:26 pm

Sambodie,

I was commenting on Pershing's comment, not yours. And it wasn't directed at crimes in general.

Omack,

care to explain the low percentage of asian and Arab felonies and prisoners than? I mean you are implying that white's are so racist against everybody but themselves correct? Or just that they are against blacks? I also forgot to mention, that there are black/hispanic/asian cops as well.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 201
Joined: September 15th, 2003, 3:14 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by omack » October 2nd, 2003, 10:50 pm

Interesting point, Pokalo. But you forget I said minorities, most notably blacks. I'm not saying that whites are most racist towards blacks or don't mistreat their own people. Also, there are minority cops but that don't mean ish. What I am saying is that minorities are disproportionately affected in the justice system, and many other areas as well (e.g. health).

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by E`S`T » October 3rd, 2003, 5:02 am

Let me point this out also, omack, u are right that whites and blacks do commit the same types of crimes. we studied the effect of police officers patrolling hoods in big cities all over america and suburbs of midddle class white folks. while the study showed that whites do commit SIMILAR crime, it dosen't come near the violent crime that is prone to minority communities. ie..drive bys, asaults, robbery, etc. put it this way the reason police patrol these tough hoods is because the majority of the time something is happening. let me though also point out that during our study, it showed that the most succesful rehibilatation system for all races was when a black converted to the Nation of Islam. they have the highest success rate in the country. big ups to them.

Anonymous20

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 3rd, 2003, 8:57 am

Peace to yg and wattscraccing first off all.

Know let me start to dispel what samdoobie is talking about.

Joe, let me begin by saying the study samdoobie is referring to is biased white people at at their best and bad statistics. ps: I know a little about statistics because I have been required to take two statistics classes to graduate from Ball State University.

You see, the study, conducted by the Justice Policy Institute compared black males of college age (18-24) who attend college with black males in the range of (18-55). Does anyone see anything wrong with this? This information is biased because your comparing to different age groups and one which has a bigger population. My next question to you is why the deceit by the Justice Policy Institute?
http://www.globalblacknews.com/jail.html

Also, let me ask you why whites constitute 80% of the USA's drug users; African- Americans, 12%. Yet 43% of those convicted of drug trafficking are black.

Fewer black teenagers use drugs than do whites or Hispanics. They're at least 20 percent less likely to use cocaine or marijuana than whites, and for some groups 80 percent less likely.

A recent study, summarized in The New York Times on October 5, indicates that although African- Americans represent about 13 percent of the total population and 13 percent of those who are monthly drug users, they are 35 percent of those arrested for drug possession, 55 percent convicted for possession and 74 percent of the total serving sentences for possession. Why is that?
http://members.aol.com/digasa/stats10.htm

Let me end with not only conviction rates but penalties differ, too. In New York in 1989, 92% of those arrested for drug offenses were minorities. Yet whites, who accounted for only 7% of the offenders, took up 47% of state-funded drug treatment slots. http://members.aol.com/digasa/stats10.htm

If you don't understand what the following paragraph was saying let me beak it down to you.
[u]Whites are hella more likely to receive drug treatment than blacks.
[/u]

Also, polako mafia let me ask you this question about colonialism in which one countries gvt takes over another countries gvt.

Say you lived in the US now, but you were born in Iraq and you lived there until then the United States invaded your country and overthrew your gvt. and now the US gvt. was the authoritative gvt. in Iraq for 40 years or so. Also they have stolen your countries top money supplier and natural resource oil. Oh I forgot to mention this scenario happended in the 80's when the US and Russia were fighting over nuclear arms. Therefore, the US armed part of Iraq with machine guns and other heavy artillery and Russia armed the other half of Iraq with heavy weaponry so the US would n't have the upperhand. Then abruptly they just picked up the troops and left Iraq in total disarray. Would you stay in the US or would you go back to Iraq. Also let me put this into your head thank about the situation in Iraq now and the total disarray there and it hasn't even been a year.

That scenario is almost an exact play by play of what has happened to Africa over the years.

ps: My scenario didn't even mention slavery. This is just stuff to think about.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by E`S`T » October 3rd, 2003, 10:49 am

ghost you got some good info, but let me point out to you is the reason we studied the black population and crime stats, is because you see bro. the sociology class was a class about blacks, ie..also there homie, we couldn't study the white crime rate because there weren't enough violent crimes committed in the neighborhoods we studied, Jupiter Fla., Naples Fla., West Bloomfield Mich., Coure de Lain Idaho, and so forth. But we did find alot of stats in such places as Compton, Chicago, Queens, L.A, Watts, this list goes on. Brother, dont need to catch feelings by what I post. I grew up in a suburb of L.A, I went to school in Cpt. I went to C.Y.A for 3 yrs and then went to the pen for 2 more. My whole family bangs for East Side Torrance. Do I need to go on, I'm not talking from the outside looking in, I realize their is a racial injustice in america, I am just sharing facts with ppl who share facts with me. My younger bros. still banging to this day, he just got realeased from the pen, and you giving props to twattscrackin, what's wrong with you boy? the little kid is buster, ignorant, piece of garbage. i tried to be cool with her and all she did was say f this and f that. homie if u want to talk then lets be educated about this, i appreciate your info.alrato

PolakoBandito
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: August 11th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by PolakoBandito » October 3rd, 2003, 2:27 pm

I would like to add that I heard there is alot of whites in the Mexican Mafia. Anyone confirm this?

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by wcrockets » October 3rd, 2003, 3:35 pm

Cool Sam. Now I understand your position. Thanks.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by Y.G. » October 6th, 2003, 2:10 am

HOMIE THERE ARE MORE MEXICANS THAN ANYBODY IN PRISON THATS WHY YALL TRY TO GET BOLD IN JAIL AND STILL GET PUT ON YOUR BACKS. BLACKS WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES RIOTING, IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY I SEEN PLENTY OF MEXICANS RIOTING RIGHT ALONG WITH THE BLACKS HOMIES SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by GIBBY » October 6th, 2003, 10:25 am

Y.G. wrote:HOMIE THERE ARE MORE MEXICANS THAN ANYBODY IN PRISON THATS WHY YALL TRY TO GET BOLD IN JAIL AND STILL GET PUT ON YOUR BACKS. BLACKS WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES RIOTING, IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY I SEEN PLENTY OF MEXICANS RIOTING RIGHT ALONG WITH THE BLACKS HOMIES SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
Net Banging LOL

User avatar
Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 161
Joined: July 26th, 2003, 2:10 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by Bulls Fan » October 6th, 2003, 1:40 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:care to explain the low percentage of asian and Arab felonies and prisoners than

because they never get caught...trust me...

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by E`S`T » October 6th, 2003, 6:00 pm

Y.G. wrote:HOMIE THERE ARE MORE MEXICANS THAN ANYBODY IN PRISON THATS WHY YALL TRY TO GET BOLD IN JAIL AND STILL GET PUT ON YOUR BACKS. BLACKS WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES RIOTING, IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY I SEEN PLENTY OF MEXICANS RIOTING RIGHT ALONG WITH THE BLACKS HOMIES SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
y.g post something intelligent, not ur own personal feelings, being big and bad in jail really doesn't prove anything. all it does prove is that you got caught doin something stupid, or you weren't slick enough to get away with it.. :oops:

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by wcrockets » October 7th, 2003, 4:38 pm

[quote="samdoobie all it does prove is that you got caught doin something stupid, or you weren't slick enough to get away with it..[/quote]

Word.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by Y.G. » October 8th, 2003, 3:22 am

SAMDOOKIE WHAT IS YOUR POINT I AIN'T BEEN TO THE PEN BECAUSE EVERYTHING I DO IM SMART ABOUT IT BELIEVE ME.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by E`S`T » October 8th, 2003, 10:46 am

first off y.g, aint no need for namecalling, nobody called u slob or anything like that..u best start using ppl's name right homes. second if u ain't been to the pen then don't talk like you've been to the pen..saying Mexicans get put on their back, well right there you're acting like you were the one doing all the dirt..and good for u not getting caught, but if u do get caught, then you'll find out that in the California Prison System, the Mexican Mafia are the ones moving all the weight right now...and i'm being honest, not because I'm bais. stay up homie...

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: September 10th, 2003, 4:53 pm

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by wattscrackin » October 8th, 2003, 1:47 pm

u think Mexican mafia is runnin the pen? lol

last i heard 2 Mexicans were transported to the hospital after a fight broke out between BGF and EME lol

they may be runnin it in texas, not in cali ....homes

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Unread post by E`S`T » October 28th, 2003, 5:47 pm

WE'RE BACK..HAHA..I MISSED ALL U KNUCKLE HEADS!! NO BUT FOR REAL BACK 2 SUBJECT..HERE WE GO AGAIN..F.Y.I wattscrackin..YES YOUNGSTER, THE MEXICAN MAFIA DOES CONTROL THE PEN..NO NEED TO ARGUE, JUST ASK YOUR BIG HOMIES FROM THE GRAPE AND ASK SOME OF THESE WELL EDUCATED RIDERS THAT POST ON THIS FORUM...(CASPER,STATERAISED,WCROCKETS, BIG DUSTY LOCO, ETC.) :twisted:

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans

Unread post by E`S`T » October 29th, 2003, 7:50 pm


Locked

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”