Skinhead Gangs

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Skinhead Gangs

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 9th, 2008, 1:28 pm

in fact I was fighting a black once (who was even bigger than me) and his friends started attacking me from the side. I also witnessed in hs a black vs white gang thing where a whole bunch of blacks tried to kick the white guy after he fell in the face. Plenty of white people I talked to say the same thing.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 9th, 2008, 6:21 pm

first of all drive bys are a cali thing..they happen everywhere but not as often as walk bys.....get it straight....

2nd of all yea maybe hells angels they are somethiin..but not fuckin skin heads,

3rd of all hells angels have skinny dudes too, and would get they ass beat in a fight...which would maybe go both ways they might woup a niggaz ass..i actualy give respect to hells angels coz they hold it down

4th of all black people attack in gangs but beat the shit out of white people one on one ..i have actually never seen a white boi beat a black kid 1 on 1 and trust me ive seen that probably over 20 times....

black people are the best with hands that is a known fact.....we are built like that.. its a known fact...com'on go to any school thats racialy divided equaly and u'll see how much the black kids run shit.

i kno people who wnt to schools with like 20 % black but the black kids ran everything...like litteraly...man i ain even fina respond no more...we goin off topic

skin heads don run nothin in jail...they are some brain washed prejudice losers...who think this is their land when it clearly belongs to hte natives..and europeans jst came like 150 years after blacks

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 9th, 2008, 10:39 pm

actually no blacks dont run anything, the police/the gov/the military/the prisons are all run by whites, its a white world my friend. Like it or not. And Obama is only half black.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 9th, 2008, 10:42 pm

and whatever you said about blacks beating white some on one is only true if the white guy is untrained. If you look at mma and stuff like that, beside the brazillians the whites are on top. The reason a lot of blacks beat untrained whites is cause boxing is something they grow up getting taught from their dad and slap boxing and such conditions them growing up. But it isnt true against Poles at all. Poles all the time tell me from Chicago they beat blacks up. Inf act Poles are so violent that black basketball players would even be afraid of going to Poland after a while. And we had a middle weight champion of the world till recently who almost had a 50-0 record (referee didnt want him to make record history) who took out black guys in the ring in europe about two weight classes higher on occasions and roy jones junior was evena fraid of fighting him and wouldnt go to europe for a title shot despite being that weight.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 9th, 2008, 10:43 pm

Polish hooligans are pretty much also known as the worse in all of europe. ALso a bunch of black african drug traders got smashed on recently and shot up by the italian mafia in Italy. Go to the organized crime section to read about it.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 9th, 2008, 10:44 pm

and the Hells ANgels are a bunch of rapists and young teenage mollesters.

london_ferg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by london_ferg » November 10th, 2008, 12:11 pm

i cant say for american skinheads but back in the skinheads in england and london etc went at it alot and fucked up alot of people. but bare in mind british skinheads are fully working class( except that chubby chris fool) and grew up in very tough environments in public housing whilst alot of american skinheads seem to be middle class and come from good homes well alot not all like that lot in portland and the lower east side in new york. i mean look at the portland if you want to see some rough american skinheads. there was a gang war amongst anti's and nazi skinheads in portland in the early 90's. polako is right poland is fucking rowdy kracov in the south of poland mans are gonna fuck you up plain and simple kracov is almost like an street gang war like america with their hooligans.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » November 10th, 2008, 7:15 pm

watch this vid from 1:33 when greschner talks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c9LzaBc ... re=related

His wife actually posted on here once but was deleted quickly on here.

this pretty much proves ur oint about only 20 whites out of 200 being worthless. Heck the existance of the brand so outnumbered and thriving for so long proves ur point and ur surenos friend's point as worthless.

Also watch from 5:01:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zifljkiQ ... re=related

it shows a black guy on a prison yard try sucker punching a white guy (probably ab or at least associate) and the guy ducks the punch and attacks back. The black starts backing out and his homie starts running in and ab leader T.D. Bingam gets up and starts charging at them. The blacks start backing up and running backwards like some bytches. And they are DC Black bangers.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » April 14th, 2009, 2:48 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:Polish hooligans are pretty much also known as the worse in all of europe. ALso a bunch of black african drug traders got smashed on recently and shot up by the italian mafia in Italy. Go to the organized crime section to read about it.
ITS TRUE THEY SMOKED 7 GUYS IN ONE SHOOTOUT, I DONT THINK ANY LA GANG CAN PULL THIS, BUT THE THING IS THAT THOSE GUYS THAT DID IT ARE NOT SKINHEADS.

rebel
What city do you live in now?: wellington

Unread post by rebel » April 17th, 2009, 7:14 pm

i dont kno wat its like in other countries but in wellington skinheads are definitely hav the power they just arent heard of becauz they dnt go around throwing up there colors nd being dicks by picking fights wif randoms which is extremeli respectable also it reali isnt true that blacks always win in fights im white nd i hav won fights against blacks before also in new zealand beleive it or not its the white pple that are bigger in size normally. sure their r some big black guys but most of the biggest pple r white

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 17th, 2009, 10:58 pm

Are skinheads criminally minded or are they just lost kids? Children trying to belong?

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 17th, 2009, 11:45 pm

they dont seem lost. charles manson seems lost.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 18th, 2009, 1:26 am

Manson is a crusader, he is our leader. he is the prophet, or new messenger. He was written about ins criputres thousands of years before his existance and he exists everywhere. He exists in all of us, he is all of us. He will be remembered for eons to come. This is war, a holy war or jihad he is leading. A war against pollution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA7cQAxA ... re=related

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 18th, 2009, 7:29 am

did you ever answer my question on how he stopped the vietnam war?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 18th, 2009, 1:09 pm

miklo5150
What city do you live in now?: san francisco

Unread post by miklo5150 » April 23rd, 2009, 7:09 pm

Shit The Skins........ I remember from the Bay Area ( Frisco) were Called the Orginal 8 and you know who you are..... fighting at the farm / marching down Haight street OI OI OI......... Besides that dont forget the Hammer Skins and WAR

enemy of the state

Re:

Unread post by enemy of the state » May 31st, 2009, 7:40 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:To be real......who really gives a fu-- about some racist ass white boys who get smashed by everybody else? All these white boy gangs aint movin shit and never have, they just stay getting smashed on
That's somewhat a myth. White gangs dont want to get their hands dirty and focus the business on more lucrative things, things above tagging walls and slinging crack on Skid row. But in a way you are correct, then again wrong. Most of the white supremecy gangs don't have the kind of influence central american and black gangs have. The mindset is also different, most of them concentrate on making money their way and cutting corners, not messing around and playings kids' games on the streets.

How about Florida--
Which white gangs influence in So-Fla besides bikers?

exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the small city

Unread post by exitium » June 2nd, 2009, 11:40 am

The TRUE skinheads dont mess with drugs.

gangs like AB arent really Skinhead gangs, their main goal is to make money. Not white power.

exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by exitium » June 2nd, 2009, 11:43 am

enemy of the state wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:To be real......who really gives a fu-- about some racist ass white boys who get smashed by everybody else? All these white boy gangs aint movin shit and never have, they just stay getting smashed on
That's somewhat a myth. White gangs dont want to get their hands dirty and focus the business on more lucrative things, things above tagging walls and slinging crack on Skid row. But in a way you are correct, then again wrong. Most of the white supremecy gangs don't have the kind of influence central american and black gangs have. The mindset is also different, most of them concentrate on making money their way and cutting corners, not messing around and playings kids' games on the streets.

How about Florida--
Which white gangs influence in So-Fla besides bikers?
Well, Satan Disciples has white members, but its mostly latino.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 11th, 2009, 2:06 pm

lol at polako....he is full on comedy
always trying to prove whites are the toughest.....and getting slapped around the forums....sounds like a little kid who insists his dad is the toughest even after he got beat down by your dad, your friends dad, the mailman, the butcher, the baker and even the fuckin candlestick maker
anyways....you know what polako? in the gang game....EVERYONE loses..so you can never win so quit arguing stupid points..thats what everyone else here who has ever led the gang life knows and understands and most aint proud of it but dont deny it, it is what it is....i banged and have nothing to show for it....what i have now i got from busting ass and spent a few years working around the clock with minimal contact with the homies
anyways...how you gonna judge how hard a gang is by lockup documenteries, metallica videos and seeing some tall aryan at the gas station....while you were admiring him from afar how do you know he might have said he was pc'd up or turned christian because of getting his ass handed to him....maybe he never even been to the pen.....but im sure you would have gave him a blow job anyways huh cause of his good nordic looks and his tats
and then you make a remark of "i talked to law enforcement officers".....you sound like someone doing research and gathering info so you can worship your favorite gang.....cheerleader
cool it already....you look stupid....and the more internet "research" and supposed talks to law enforcement you do to try proving something that is just a stupid point, makes you look like a bitch

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 11th, 2009, 6:14 pm

white gangs ant no threat to me...you never see them only time when you see them is when they are in groups..i remember there was a fight in OC with skins it was a even match, but when we saw just one of them by them self..THEY DIDNT SAW SHIT JUST LOOK DOWN AND SCARED..and thats the real..when you find a ESE or a CRIP or BLOOD or a ASAIN GANGSTER they will still throw up shit and back theres up...I seen a lot of skins and even know a few and could saw I NEVER SEEN A SKIN BACK THERE SHIT UP WHEN THEY ARE BY THEM SELFS...AND THATS THE TRUTH SO DONT GET MAD..

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » June 11th, 2009, 6:15 pm

"say" not saw..

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 12th, 2009, 12:11 pm

sickside wrote:white gangs ant no threat to me...you never see them only time when you see them is when they are in groups..i remember there was a fight in OC with skins it was a even match, but when we saw just one of them by them self..THEY DIDNT SAW SHIT JUST LOOK DOWN AND SCARED..and thats the real..when you find a ESE or a CRIP or BLOOD or a ASAIN GANGSTER they will still throw up shit and back theres up...I seen a lot of skins and even know a few and could saw I NEVER SEEN A SKIN BACK THERE SHIT UP WHEN THEY ARE BY THEM SELFS...AND THATS THE TRUTH SO DONT GET MAD..
Most gang members aren't stuff by themselves. I wouldn't single out skinheads.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » June 12th, 2009, 7:33 pm

wut..man how many gangsters you know?....thats some real shit..........i know a good number of skins and I still say this shit...but the skins I know are from IE and met a few from OC...but IE Skins are way more harder than OC Skins...I even seen IE Skins fight OC Skins..IE Skins always won..(seen only 2 group fights betwwen each other..and one on one)

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 12th, 2009, 7:45 pm

Silencioso wrote:
sickside wrote:white gangs ant no threat to me...you never see them only time when you see them is when they are in groups..i remember there was a fight in OC with skins it was a even match, but when we saw just one of them by them self..THEY DIDNT SAW SHIT JUST LOOK DOWN AND SCARED..and thats the real..when you find a ESE or a CRIP or BLOOD or a ASAIN GANGSTER they will still throw up shit and back theres up...I seen a lot of skins and even know a few and could saw I NEVER SEEN A SKIN BACK THERE SHIT UP WHEN THEY ARE BY THEM SELFS...AND THATS THE TRUTH SO DONT GET MAD..
Most gang members aren't stuff by themselves. I wouldn't single out skinheads.
i have to agree....we have some weak fools on our team too like everyone else
i guess by reading this forum the only gang of hardcore killers who will murk u if you step in thier hood and they run shit and everyone is afraid of them and they are soon to come take over a hood near u is mad ip's gang the insane popes

exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by exitium » June 13th, 2009, 4:24 pm

Aint that kinda smart ? I mean, if skinhead is alone and is "throwing up shit", he would get beat up by 10 blacks or shot...

you can see it with AB too, they survive, not because of numbers or size. Because they are SMART

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » November 21st, 2009, 4:41 pm

Silencioso wrote:CHICAGO:

Chicago Area Skin Heads aks CASH Crew
SkinHeads Of Chicago - SHOC Boys
ChiTown Mafia Skins
Antis(SHARPS)

NYC:

Doc Marten Skins
Krazy Drunken Micks
Old School Alley Crew
Black Dragon Skins
Together Forever

DETROIT:

Detroit Area SkinHeads - DASH

SF BAY AREA

Bay Area Skin Heads - BASH Boys
Skunx
Frisco Skinz
San Jose Skinz
Nazi Low Riders

SO CAL

Nazi Low Riders
Palmdale Peckerwoods
Ventura Skinhead Dogs
San Gabriel Peckerwoods
S/S LADS
Insane White Boys
Orange County Skinz
Public Enemy Number One - PEN1/PENI
Crazy White Boys
PV Vermin

Skin Heads are international, even in Europe, they probably in more places than Crips and Bloods.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 21st, 2009, 10:11 pm

Anyone know anything bout SHARPs(Skin Heads Against Racial Prejudice) or if they even exist at all? I remember when i was working at Electric Pencil tat shop in whittier some fools came in looking like skins with a black dude in their group, from the UK. We got to talking after a few beers(The homie Tiny used to give discount tats if you threw in a case of brew or some dank haha) and they said they were skins but they were "sharps" and were against any skins who were on that racist tip.Struck me as odd but a cool concept at the very least, and seeing as how I knew a few white punkers from sui town in the 80s and 90s who were cool with blacks and asians(at least with their "homies") it didn't seem too far fetched to me.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 21st, 2009, 10:14 pm

Ah damn, never mind, I should have read through the thread before chiming in with that question since i found my answer already.

matterInI
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Long beach

Unread post by matterInI » April 11th, 2012, 12:43 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:Ah damn, never mind, I should have read through the thread before chiming in with that question since i found my answer already.
most people dont know that there are traditional skinhead gangs even in america . traditional skinheads arent nazis and have no political agenda . In Los Angles county you had gangs like the Family also the Harbor Area Skins from Long Beach and Carson CA. there are still trads today . the nazis have unfortunately got all the attentions . keep in mind also skinheads were not a politically racist group when they started off. im not saying they didnt mob on people ( because they fought with mods a lot and unfortunatly at times harassed Pakistani immigrants ) but it was more about working class culture like the poor and roungh neck version of mods -there were also and still are blacks amongst many skinheads and many of them were bashin people too . most the skins loved skin head reggae and ska . even the first of punk bands with skins in them had nothing to do with racism .in the mid to late 70s many young white kids fell into the propaganda bs peddled by racist groups like the British national party and the national front and at that time thats when the nazi skin heads were born . and it became politically racist . tho there were still skin heads that were totally against all of that and still are till this day.

matterInI

Unread post by matterInI » April 11th, 2012, 1:00 am

exitium wrote:The TRUE skinheads dont mess with drugs.

gangs like AB arent really Skinhead gangs, their main goal is to make money. Not white power.
true skinheads aint white power "spirit of 69 oi oi to all the traditional skinheads out there .

matterInI

Unread post by matterInI » April 11th, 2012, 1:02 am

exitium wrote:The TRUE skinheads dont mess with drugs.

true skinheads aint white power "spirit of 69 oi oi to all the traditional skinheads out there .

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”