ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 4th, 2005, 10:34 am

THEY BEEN TRYIN 2 CATCH the NIGGAS SLIPPIN 4 A LONG TIME BUT WE ARE READY

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 4th, 2005, 10:39 am

YEH I HEARD ABOUT THAT SHIT FROM the HOMIE.SE SAID THEY GONNA START SETTRIPPIN LIKE A MUTHA- ON BLACC AND AFFILIATED OR NOT.I THOUGHT HE WAS BULLSHITIN CUZ I ALWAYS HEARD ABOUT THAT STUFF.......

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 4th, 2005, 10:52 am

jaNky1 wrote:YEH I HEARD ABOUT THAT SHIT FROM the HOMIE.SE SAID THEY GONNA START SETTRIPPIN LIKE A MUTHA- ON black AND AFFILIATED OR NOT.I THOUGHT HE WAS BULLSHITIN because I ALWAYS HEARD ABOUT THAT STUFF.......
NIGGAS BETTER STOP BULLSHITTIN WATCH OUT AND LETS GET 2 GETHER

youngrob

Unread post by youngrob » May 4th, 2005, 2:12 pm

OG Redbone wrote:
jaNky1 wrote:YEH I HEARD ABOUT THAT SHIT FROM the HOMIE.SE SAID THEY GONNA START SETTRIPPIN LIKE A MUTHA- ON black AND AFFILIATED OR NOT.I THOUGHT HE WAS BULLSHITIN because I ALWAYS HEARD ABOUT THAT STUFF.......
NIGGAS BETTER STOP BULLSHITTIN WATCH OUT AND LETS GET 2 GETHER
yo my nigga let have peace and ride on fag ass mexbicth one my nigga

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 4th, 2005, 2:54 pm

im asian but i got got alot of mexican homiez. i heard on the mexican holiday cinco de mayo which iz diz friday, the esez gonna be shootin up az much blackz az dey can. then i saw i waz watching the newz n they said the exact same thing..

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 4th, 2005, 3:01 pm

n u kno thoze freeway shootingz ya been hearin about on the newz? all the victomz r black n shooterz r esez..

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 4th, 2005, 3:22 pm

NikexCortez wrote:n u kno thoze freeway shootingz ya been hearin about on the newz? all the victomz r black n shooterz r esez..
Your a idiot most of the victims have been hispanic even Chief Bratton said 10 of the freeway shooting victims were hispanic and only a few were black so get your facts straight you retard before you post false information.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » May 4th, 2005, 4:37 pm

Damn yall be passin on rumors like it's the truth. If you from the streets you know not to be passin on BS that ain't valid.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » May 4th, 2005, 5:34 pm

NikexCortez wrote:im asian but i got got alot of mexican homiez. i heard on the mexican holiday cinco de mayo which iz diz friday, the esez gonna be shootin up az much blackz az dey can. then i saw i waz watching the newz n they said the exact same thing..
Isn't Cinco de mayo on thursday?

Unlimited
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Unlimited » May 4th, 2005, 5:58 pm

Godfather wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:im asian but i got got alot of mexican homiez. i heard on the mexican holiday cinco de mayo which iz diz friday, the esez gonna be shootin up az much blackz az dey can. then i saw i waz watching the newz n they said the exact same thing..
Isn't Cinco de mayo on thursday?
HAHAHA! It is tomorrow not Friday. Just shows you how valid his sources are.

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » May 4th, 2005, 6:09 pm

They got the niggas at my school scared tomorrow aint no blacks going 2 school i am though i doubt the bitch ass mexicans going to do something.

Unlimited
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Unlimited » May 4th, 2005, 6:23 pm

SanFernando88 wrote:They got the niggas at my school scared tomorrow aint no blacks going 2 school i am though i doubt the bitch ass mexicans going to do something.
Hey chavala don't call mi raza bitch asses.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 4th, 2005, 9:41 pm

im trippin then.. my bad.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » May 4th, 2005, 10:02 pm

yo i heard it was the rollin 60s that started this shit man i got to watch my damn back in the IE whateva.

jaNky1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jaNky1 » May 4th, 2005, 10:30 pm

pinky wrote:yo i heard it was the rollin 60s that started this shit man i got to watch my damn back in the IE whateva.
HOW U HEAR THAT?

YEH I HEARD ON CINCO DE MAYO THEY GONNA START PUTTIN IN WORK AND I JUST HEARD ON the NEWS THAT the CINCO DE MAYO RUMORS ARE FLOATING AROUND SO AINT THAT IRONIC.OH MY MY CUZ IN PRISON JUST WAS TRYIN TO TELL ME TO WATCH OUT CUZ IT WAS the MEXICAN MAFIA MAKE THIS EVENT A NOTE THIS MORNING BUT I DUNNO KNOW HOW ACCURATE THAT IS......IF I GOTTA GO SOMEWHERE ILL GO THOUGH THEY BETTER HOPE THEY CATCH ME OFF GAURD....CUZ I GOT SOMEHTIN FOR THEM.....END STORY....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 5th, 2005, 12:52 am

NikexCortez wrote:n u kno thoze freeway shootingz ya been hearin about on the newz? all the victomz r black n shooterz r esez..
speak on shit you know , not what ya heard busta

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 5th, 2005, 7:12 am

Do you really say 'busta' like that down in New zealand?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 5th, 2005, 7:15 am

Catalyst wrote:speak on shit you know , not what ya heard busta
I smell a wannabe...

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » May 5th, 2005, 7:29 am

THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPTARTMENT AND THE
MEDIA HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THERE IS A HIT OUT BY MEXICAN GANGS TO KILL 400 BLACK MEN REGARDLESS OF GANG AFFILIATION, BY THE SUMMER ON THE FREEWAYS OF LOS ANGELES, WHY IT HAS NOT BEEN TELEVISED....WELL THINK ABOUT IT.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 5th, 2005, 8:37 am

I just got this in the mail - not to feed into the hype too much but it's being passed around like it's for real. Not trying to contribute to the madness but better to know and not need it than to not know and need it.

"Hey everyone,

We all have friends who this can affect unfortunately. This is not a joke, and you know this if you've been watching the news lately. There are no city limits on the actions taking place below. Please read below and take it very seriously.

Unfortunately, the word on the street (which has been confirmed by a probation officer) is that the Rolling 60's (an LA gang) stole 160 kilo's of cocaine from the Mexican Mafia. In retaliation, the Mexican Mafia and other Mexican gangs have decided to target and kill 400-1000 black men of all ages who are wearing white t-shirts. This is not limited to the freeways..... I understand that this is very real and very serious. Please pass this on to EVERYONE that you know. I suggest you do not wear any white shirts at all if possible. Also, if you have on a dress shirt, consider wearing your jacket over it...

Public Interest Investigations, Inc.
1055 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1985
Los Angeles, CA 90017

Someone was just shot 3 times this past Saturday evening right here in my area of North Hills, and just the night before that, it happened on the freeway in San Diego. At that time there had already been 7 other reported shootings between LA and San Diego matching the circumstances described above. Until today, I didn't know about the whole mafia thing but the shootings have definitely begun...

Don't just think to yourself how horrible it sounds... Atleast forward this to people who you think should know, regardless of race or gender. Better safe than sorry. Those who know me, know I would joke around & BS about somethng like this. I'm a black man in the Los Angeles area, not funny to me at all. Peace."

name undisclosed.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » May 5th, 2005, 9:06 am

yeah i heard that same thing yesterday from my cousin and a couple dudes i played ball with. my cousin mentioned somethin about the 60s, but i dont know if that was true or not.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 5th, 2005, 10:18 am

Cold Bear wrote:I just got this in the mail - not to feed into the hype too much but it's being passed around like it's for real. Not trying to contribute to the madness but better to know and not need it than to not know and need it.

"Hey everyone,

We all have friends who this can affect unfortunately. This is not a joke, and you know this if you've been watching the news lately. There are no city limits on the actions taking place below. Please read below and take it very seriously.

Unfortunately, the word on the street (which has been confirmed by a probation officer) is that the Rolling 60's (an LA gang) stole 160 kilo's of cocaine from the Mexican Mafia. In retaliation, the Mexican Mafia and other Mexican gangs have decided to target and kill 400-1000 black men of all ages who are wearing white t-shirts. This is not limited to the freeways..... I understand that this is very real and very serious. Please pass this on to EVERYONE that you know. I suggest you do not wear any white shirts at all if possible. Also, if you have on a dress shirt, consider wearing your jacket over it...

Los Angeles, CA 90017

Someone was just shot 3 times this past Saturday evening right here in my area of North Hills, and just the night before that, it happened on the freeway in San Diego. At that time there had already been 7 other reported shootings between LA and San Diego matching the circumstances described above. Until today, I didn't know about the whole mafia thing but the shootings have definitely begun...

Don't just think to yourself how horrible it sounds... Atleast forward this to people who you think should know, regardless of race or gender. Better safe than sorry. Those who know me, know I would joke around & BS about somethng like this. I'm a black man in the Los Angeles area, not funny to me at all. Peace."

name undisclosed.

man, who sent that to you? oh yeah I can just image the big EME leaders having a meeting" alright homes, kill all the black people you can, especially if they are wearing WHITE T SHIRTS!"

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » May 5th, 2005, 10:21 am

The internet has lit the fire under this rumor.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 5th, 2005, 10:22 am

Ay I'm not in Cali, I'm just showing you this shit is going around something major. Somebody in the general population of LA sent me that, which means civilians think they might be affected by the gang shit.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » May 5th, 2005, 10:27 am

I agree Cold Bear, I wasn't pointin you out I was just saying how the internet takes a rumor and has the access of spreading it to Million's of people. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. If your not a banger I would think you have nothing to worry about.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » May 5th, 2005, 10:45 am

rumor been out way before these lil letters on the net surfaced

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 5th, 2005, 10:57 am

the white shirt thing kills me though..sorry but wont beleive it till it happens. but will see, lets wait till 2:30 or 3:00 when most high schools get out.

galex323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by galex323 » May 5th, 2005, 11:23 am

why ya'll talkin bout this shit online?? if u not sure shut the fuck up.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 5th, 2005, 12:23 pm

Catalyst wrote:
speak on shit you know , not what ya heard busta
eh u fu ckin wanna be from NEW ZEALAND. LOL. i aint no busta. u call me a busta just coz i said sumthing i heard n got the day to cinco de mayo wrong? u dont even kno wut the fu ck a busta iz then u fu ckin idiot. go listen to dr.dre n snoop dogg songz n learn new slang so u can use dem to impress ur friendz..LOL.

wut i mentioned about the free way shootingz got sum truth to it.. n Dr.Gonzo ur rite, but dont u think dere sumthing goin on? gang bangin even in freewayz maybe?..

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 5th, 2005, 12:38 pm

I think the only reason their has been so many freeway shootings is because they have not caught anyone so basically alot of these idiots who are doing the shootings know they could get away with it.

I dont think this has to do much with a race war because you would of heard of prison riots in the news.

All you idiots who think it has to do with a race war are just giving the people who want mexicans and blacks to kill each other what they want.

So go ahead and kill each other and see where that leaves us.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 5th, 2005, 12:41 pm

Cold Bear wrote:"Hey everyone,

Los Angeles, CA 90017

name undisclosed.
My boy from Inglewood got a message similar to this one in his home mailbox the other day.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » May 5th, 2005, 12:59 pm

OG Redbone wrote:THEY BEEN TRYIN 2 CATCH the NIGGAS SLIPPIN 4 A LONG TIME BUT WE ARE READY
lol the 13s in the valley cathing yall slippin

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”