ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
User avatar
Unlimited
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: February 15th, 2005, 6:15 pm
Location: WestSide I.E

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by Unlimited » May 6th, 2005, 3:19 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
Unlimited wrote:If you are a Black foo just don't be caught with a white tee or even out your house today, that's all I got to say.

no diss to you homie, but good job helping to spread a stupid rumor..now you started another argument with these fools over something thats BS. come on i hope you dont really beleive that white tee rumour do you?
No joke Bone I was waiting for your ass to say something about this comment of mine. I ain't gonna lie it i bought it even though it seemed far fetched but it had the Blacks scared so I assumed it was for real. As for my comment it was strictly advice whether or not it was real was up to the Browns but I was just saying be catious you know what I mean homie.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 6th, 2005, 8:24 pm

hey Blakk, the administrator has it set up so that i can only recieve PMs but cant send them back(dont know why). but anyways, thanks homie. much respect to you for that.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 5:57 pm
Location: Inglewood

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by Burgundy » May 7th, 2005, 12:39 am

balla909 wrote:At Upland yesterday the blacks was yellin out fu-- Mexicans only because there was a gang of cop cars. I wasn't at school yesterday so today I hit them fools up and they didn't want none. Blacks only get bold if they rollin deep or the cops are already there.
now THIS is some dumb azz stuff right here.
RuthlessBone wrote:
p0rk wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:thats some ignorant ass shit
Explain to me how it's ignorant? I speak on what I live, and this is what goes down with me and anyone I know. I've never known an ese to catch a one on one, shit, a couple months back when I got into it with one dude tried to approach me while I was slippin with like 10 of his people, what is that shit? Only reason they shook was because some of my people rolled up in a car when they saw me. This is what I see so in my eyes it's not ignorant, it's ignorant for you to say anything different to me.

its ignorant because you think just because that happened to you thats its ok to post it up to try to make it sound like "eses" are all women. you should know damn well that their is blacks who love to jump people and who dont always fight one on one. matter of fact me and alot of my cousins have been jumped by blacks who would not fight one on one. but you wont ever see me make a ignorant ass post saying "yea blacks only act hard around their homies" because not every black is the same. not only that, Ive been jumped by mexicans too. I truly beleive that their is no race that is superior to another or tougher thats some BS.
To believe that any race is superior to another would be idealistic. I'm no idealist, I know this. In my experience, EVERY SINGLE FUKIN FIGHT i've gotten into with an ese resulted in me being jumped. I know there are some real ese's out there, but I haven't seen 'em, in my eyes the majority of 'em are busters. I know not all blacks catch a one on one either, i've been jumped by like 5 rips when i was just rollin by myself. but whatever, everyone got their opinions, no need in wasting words trying to sway 'em.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 7th, 2005, 9:52 pm

If any of that stolen coke story was true, the drama would have jumped off HUGE in the pens first. anyone who doesnt think so is a wanna be. It didnt happen. That rumor was probebly started by some white supremist...

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 7th, 2005, 10:03 pm

I posted that shit about prison riots earlier but these idiots here will believe any crap.

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by rocstar » May 7th, 2005, 11:38 pm

balla909 wrote:At Upland yesterday the blacks was yellin out fu-- Mexicans only because there was a gang of cop cars. I wasn't at school yesterday so today I hit them fools up and they didn't want none. Blacks only get bold if they rollin deep or the cops are already there.
You and Killjoy should go and have kids together with that fag shit yall be talking. It was Black dudes all over Southern California banging in white tee shirts, that shit didnt put no fear in nobody's heart it mobilized people if anything, Killjoy you a fucking clown who aint in nobodys hood doing nothing or you would no more of whats going on and wouldnt always be talking that ignorant BS. If you hate your race so bad be a sureno faggot. fags like you running around talking shit but doing nothing is worse than racist surenos.

Balla909 explain to me why black and latino gangs get along fine when they in a black hood and the black hood is strong with numbers. As soon as latino gangs get deeper then comes the issue. Why is that? Why is it that latino gangs start to bang on black people after the majority of the blacks from one area move to other areas for cheaper rent or get lost to the system because we bang so hard on each other. Explain why in the pen if the numbers are 50/50 or 60/40 surenos aint tripping but when it gets 70/30 or worse they they want to bang.

And what does any one race in Cali control? Surenos cant run Asians let alone blacks, they run theyselves just like every other race. Blacks dont give a damn about eme, they just some other surenos, surenos care about eme. Evidently yall aint part of the struggle or the war just sideline kids talking shit you know nothing about.

Surenos is gaining ground on more hoods in LA county cuzz of demographics, nothing more nothing less. Blacks are moving to different areas and more immigrants are moving in where blacks are leaving. Alot of surenos are preying on civilians and remnants of hoods not pushing no major lines.

And Asians are going to get deeper like Latinos are now and they will take ground from Surenos in historically latino hoods, they are already doing it in some areas.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by WIP » May 8th, 2005, 12:47 am

Got D@mn!! The white supremist gotta love this!!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2005, 8:38 am

p0rk wrote:but whatever, everyone got their opinions, no need in wasting words trying to sway 'em.

I agree with that. and you posted up balla909's quote, just goes to show people on both sides think the same stuff.

Wood Ru
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 28
Joined: April 16th, 2005, 9:42 am
Location: Inglewood

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by Wood Ru » May 8th, 2005, 8:38 am

rocstar wrote:
balla909 wrote:At Upland yesterday the blacks was yellin out fu-- Mexicans only because there was a gang of cop cars. I wasn't at school yesterday so today I hit them fools up and they didn't want none. Blacks only get bold if they rollin deep or the cops are already there.
You and Killjoy should go and have kids together with that fag shit yall be talking. It was Black dudes all over Southern California banging in white tee shirts, that shit didnt put no fear in nobody's heart it mobilized people if anything, Killjoy you a #%@&#%@ clown who aint in nobodys hood doing nothing or you would no more of whats going on and wouldnt always be talking that ignorant BS. If you hate your race so bad be a sureno faggot. fags like you running around talking shit but doing nothing is worse than racist surenos.

Balla909 explain to me why black and latino gangs get along fine when they in a black hood and the black hood is strong with numbers. As soon as latino gangs get deeper then comes the issue. Why is that? Why is it that latino gangs start to bang on black people after the majority of the blacks from one area move to other areas for cheaper rent or get lost to the system because we bang so hard on each other. Explain why in the pen if the numbers are 50/50 or 60/40 surenos aint tripping but when it gets 70/30 or worse they they want to bang.

And what does any one race in Cali control? Surenos cant run Asians let alone blacks, they run theyselves just like every other race. Blacks dont give a damn about eme, they just some other surenos, surenos care about eme. Evidently yall aint part of the struggle or the war just sideline kids talking shit you know nothing about.

Surenos is gaining ground on more hoods in LA county cuzz of demographics, nothing more nothing less. Blacks are moving to different areas and more immigrants are moving in where blacks are leaving. Alot of surenos are preying on civilians and remnants of hoods not pushing no major lines.

And Asians are going to get deeper like Latinos are now and they will take ground from Surenos in historically latino hoods, they are already doing it in some areas.
you have said the realest shit on this topic and made some sense dog but we are on the verge of a race war, compton, and south central it is really popping between the ese and black gangs and proably will spread to other right now in the wood the QSB, NHP or going at it with the I13 and the CPB are in a beef with the 18street so this thing is becomuing a problem so either theDamu's/Ru's and crips are going to unite to get a handle on this or we are going to p blacks and mexcians dieing on the daily and the white man is going to be sitting back laughing so hopefully we can get a hold of this thing and unite if not then we are heading for trouble times.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2005, 8:46 am

rocstar wrote:
Balla909 explain to me why black and latino gangs get along fine when they in a black hood and the black hood is strong with numbers. As soon as latino gangs get deeper then comes the issue. Why is that? .

do you think its only like that in LA? it seems like it just happens like that in LA County. I havnt notcied that happen in the IE and havnt heard anyone from SD say that happens down there..and dont Surenos outnumber Blacks their too? or maybe it is happening and I dont know about it?

In San Bernardino theirs been a few Sur vs. Crips and Bloods vs. Sur but the numbers were more even. and in Fontana theirs only 2 small Black gangs and non of the Surenos bother them.

User avatar
Unlimited
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: February 15th, 2005, 6:15 pm
Location: WestSide I.E

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by Unlimited » May 8th, 2005, 9:46 am

rocstar wrote:
Balla909 explain to me why black and latino gangs get along fine when they in a black hood and the black hood is strong with numbers. As soon as latino gangs get deeper then comes the issue. Why is that? Why is it that latino gangs start to bang on black people after the majority of the blacks from one area move to other areas for cheaper rent or get lost to the system because we bang so hard on each other. Explain why in the pen if the numbers are 50/50 or 60/40 surenos aint tripping but when it gets 70/30 or worse they they want to bang.
First off Surenos still fight against Blacks in neighborhoods where they are a minority, not just when they are the majority. I will however admitt that the violence is less because Sureno Gangs still give a shit about their soldiers and are not gonna waste the lives of them over stupid shit like when Blacks be letting their mouths run. But if ANYONE get out of line, them cressed-up, bald-headed, blue rag wearing muthafuckas let them have it. We just don't start stupid shit like that. Surenos are all about respeto. If anyone stare us down, starts running there mouth off at us or start blasting at one of ours, you can bet that we are coming down hard because es un falto de respeto. And I don't care what you say next por que tu sabes.

NEW DOOBIE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: March 31st, 2005, 11:16 am

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by NEW DOOBIE » May 8th, 2005, 10:39 am

LET ME JUMP ON THIS ISH MAN. ROCSTAR YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOUR HOOD AINT FAIRING TO WELL AGAINST DUARTE E/S OR MONROVIA SO THATS WHERE YOU OPINION COMES FROM. PLUS YOU AINT EVEN NEAR L.A SO TALK ABOUT SGV AND NOT L.A~ SECOND OFF, ITS A NUMBERS GAME. JUST LIKE IN WAR AND ANYTHING, NUMBERS IS WHAT MAKES THINGS HAPPEN. POINT BLANK PERIOD! SURENOS ROSE UP BECAUSE THEY GOT NUMBERS. JUST LIKE YOUR ANCESTORS DID. BEFORE THEY HAD THE "UNDERGROUND" RAILROAD, ALL YOU HEARD OUT A BLACK MANS MOUTH WAS "YES MASSA" UNTIL YOU FOLKS GOT THE BALLS TO TAKE A STAND. AND CHECK THE EAST SIDE IN L.A. THEM BSP30'S ARE TRYING TO CLIK WITH CRIPS BECAUSE THEY ARENT HANDLEING THE ONSLAUGHT BROUGHT ON THEM BY 38ST. 42/43 GC AINT FAIRING TO WELL WITH LOCO PARK AND A GANG OF MEXICAN HOODS IN THAT AREA TOO. SO WHATS WEAKER, CRIPS AND BLOODS COMING TOGETHER TO TRY AND FIGHT THE RAZA OR US SURENOS STANDING TALL TAKING OUT BLACK HOODS AND STILL FIGHTING OUR OWN. IN A WAY, THE SURENOS HAVE BECOME THE "NEW BLACKS" IN L.A~BACK IN THE 80'S BLACK GANGS WERE ON A RAMPAGE KILLING EACH OTHER AND TERRORIZING ALL HOODS. NOW, THEIR TIME IN DONE AND THE SUR HAS TAKEN THEIR SPOT. IT ALL GOES BACK TO NUMBERS. CRACK HIT THE STREETS AND BLAKCS WERE ON SOME REAL CRAZY TYPE GANGBANGING SH_T. NOW DUDES DRESSING IN FUBU, SEAN JOHN, ETC AND CLAIMING THEY BANGING. YEA RIGHT, LOOK LIKE PARTY BOYS INSTEAD OF GANGSTERS. AND TO ALL THESE YOUNG BUCKS ON HERE TALKING ABOUT ESE'S BANG IN PACKS, GET REAL, NOTHING BUT HIGHSCHOOLERS ON THIS THREAD THINKING 2 OR 3 DUDES IS MUCH. YOU GUYS AINT READY FOR ANY TYPE OF WAR, ONLY WAR YOU BROTHERS ARE READY FOR IS A WAR OF WORDS. NOW THEY'RE ARE SOME BIG TIME RIDERS STILL IN THE STREETS BANGING THEIR SETS BUT THE MAJORITY OF RIDERS ARE LOCKED UP OR DEAD. THATS THE BOTTOM LINE, SO STOP WITH THIS BLACKS ARE SUPERIOR FIGHTERS TYPE SH_T BECAUSE BEFORE YOU TRY AND THINK YOU'RE GONNA PUSH A LINE AGAINST THE RAZA, YOU BOYS NEED TO DO SOME "IN-HOUSE" CLEANING FIRST. ALRATO

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by rocstar » May 8th, 2005, 3:55 pm

So what you do Doobie repeat what I said right? And you twisted about my hood cuzz the Surenos round us are getting served..period. You have to come outside to gang bang and them outside is what you wont see. Dominated in fact. Im talking about LA county cuzz im in LA county. CUzz you in Redondo you cant see whats going on in LA Its obvious a outsider could look and see that, but you banging from Minnesota so why you speaking on anything? I said it was a numbers game. And unlimited where did i say that Latino hoods didnt still bang. My point is when the odds are different black gangs dont attempt to put Latino gangs out of there hood. And most Latino gangs, like doobie said rise up when they get numbers. So if everything was straight before Latinos got numbers, then when they get numbers they trip for the sake of tripping, thats starting shit. But what exactly are they rising up against if no one was tripping before? With how the demographics changed on the East side in those areas mentioned it ain that impressive that large gangs and lots of gangs are getting off on smaller groups

And Latino gangs right now are getting to the point that black gangs where in the 80's and early 90's. Banging played out for us it aint the same, we saw too much destruction of our own people. Latinos will get to that point too, its just a matter of time. Then someone else will start up harder. Asians or Blacks cuzz shit just goes in cycles.

I aint diss Latino gangs, dont think they soft and dont think all of em is with the BS. If i got an agenda in the shit i say ill say it, im not one of these 12 year olds posting shit on this board.

And doobie I guess you comparing Blacks saying "Yes Massa" to the Raza right. You saying yall didnt have the balls to take a stand until you got numbers? Blacks was "rising up" without the numbers

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 8th, 2005, 4:03 pm

What the hell are you talking about Latino gangs have always been big. They always have been huge even in the 80's and 90's.

And as far as you saying "Banging played out for us it aint the same, we saw too much destruction of our own people. Latinos will get to that point too, its just a matter of time".

Mexicans have been killing each other for awhile now. The southsiders and the northsiders dont exactly see eye to eye.

Also if the black gangs are so hard why the hell do the blacks in the pen align with the northsiders?

You would think the blacks could stand alone in the pen against the southsiders and the AB.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 8th, 2005, 7:04 pm

^^ that was a stupid comment. Why WOULDNT they allign themselves with nortenos.

NEW DOOBIE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: March 31st, 2005, 11:16 am

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by NEW DOOBIE » May 8th, 2005, 8:06 pm

ROC IS RIGHT ABOUT US SURENOS TAKING EACH OTHER OUT. THATS THE NUMBER ONE KILLER FOR A MEXICAN. ANOTHER MEXICAN. AND THEN WHEN YOU THROW IN THAT SUR VS. NORTE MENTALITY, ITS ALL FU_KED UP. BUT NUMBERS IS HOW WARS ARE ONE. ITS NOT THAT WE STOOD BACK AND WERE QUIET. MEXICANS BY NATURE ARE VERY CONTENT PEOPLE. ITS THE YOUNGER GENERATION THAT STARTED KICKING UP DUST. THIS WHOLE BLACK VS. BROWN WAR STARTED AROUND '94. SO TO SAY MEXICANS DIDNT RISE UNTIL THEY GOT NUMBERS ISNT TRUE, WE JUST LET THINGS BE. FOR A LONG TIME, BLAKC GANGS TERRORIZED ALL HOODS. ROBBING INNOCENT FOLKS, ROBBING THEIR OWN, BASICALLY SH_TTING IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD. I THINK THE RAZA GOT TIRED OF IT. YOU RIGHT ROC, BLAKCS ARE MORE LIKELY TO LET YOU STAY IN THEIR HOOD THEN THE RAZA. BUTS THAT MACHISMO. AND TO BE HONEST, I THINK THE YOUNGER GENERATION SAW CRIPS AND BLOODS SCARING THEIR FAMILIES SO THEY GOT TOGETHER AND PUSHED A LINE. ISNT THAT THE DEFINITION IF GANGS?? A FEW PEOPLE COMING TOGETHER KICKING UP DUST. BUT FOR FOLKS TO SAY THAT THE RAZA ONLY MOVES WHEN THERE'S PEOPLE WITH THEM, THATS BULLSH_T. SO WHERE ARE ALL THE HARDCORE BLACKS?? IF THEY ARENT IN THE STREETS OR IN THE PEN, WHERE THEY AT?? BOTTOM LINE IS, I WAS APART OF THAT RACIAL MADNESS AND STILL CARRY SOME SCARS, BUT IM TRYING TO MOVE ON AND LOOK AT THINGS THREW A DIFFERNT PERSPECTIVE. BUT I CANT SIT BACK AND LET YOUNG BUCKS SPIT THAT POTTY MOUTH COMEDIAN SH_T ABOUT HOW BLACKS ARE SUPERIOR. CAUSE I SEEN A GANG OF BLACK DUDES STRAIT TATTLETALE ON MY HOOD AND THEIR OWN HOOD. I HAVE FAMLY MEMBERS DOING TIME BECAUSE OF SNITCHES. AND I AINT SAYING THAT THE RAZA DOESNT SNITCH EITHER, CAUSE IF THEY DO, THEY GET A LEAD DIET WHEN THEY HIT THE PEN.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » May 8th, 2005, 9:21 pm

makaveli389 wrote:^^ that was a stupid comment. Why WOULDNT they allign themselves with nortenos.
I dont know maybe because alot of black bangers are always saying how hard they are and how mexicans are pussies but yet in the pen they change their tune.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by DC » May 8th, 2005, 9:25 pm

^^^, Thats so true, when they get to the Pen its a whole new where they are no longer trying to stare down whiteboys because they know they could get seriously smashed on..

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: September 30th, 2003, 10:17 am
Location: Ontario; Inland Empire

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by balla909 » May 9th, 2005, 1:51 pm

rocstar wrote:
balla909 wrote:At Upland yesterday the blacks was yellin out fu-- Mexicans only because there was a gang of cop cars. I wasn't at school yesterday so today I hit them fools up and they didn't want none. Blacks only get bold if they rollin deep or the cops are already there.
You and Killjoy should go and have kids together with that fag shit yall be talking. It was Black dudes all over Southern California banging in white tee shirts, that shit didnt put no fear in nobody's heart it mobilized people if anything, Killjoy you a #%@&#%@ clown who aint in nobodys hood doing nothing or you would no more of whats going on and wouldnt always be talking that ignorant BS. If you hate your race so bad be a sureno faggot. fags like you running around talking shit but doing nothing is worse than racist surenos.

Balla909 explain to me why black and latino gangs get along fine when they in a black hood and the black hood is strong with numbers. As soon as latino gangs get deeper then comes the issue. Why is that? Why is it that latino gangs start to bang on black people after the majority of the blacks from one area move to other areas for cheaper rent or get lost to the system because we bang so hard on each other. Explain why in the pen if the numbers are 50/50 or 60/40 surenos aint tripping but when it gets 70/30 or worse they they want to bang.

Hey dog let me rephrase what I said. At MY SCHOOL the crips be tryin to jump fools. When I hit em up 1 on 1 they don't want none but them after school they get their homies that are 20. I just speakin for what goes on where I'm at. I know blacks aint getting punked everywhere. Black and Brown got ridaz and aint no one race gonna win in all of LA. And homie don't ever again put me in the same category as Killjoy. I just fuked up on that one post I don't be sayin stupid shit everyday.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by mnjmc » May 9th, 2005, 4:59 pm

DC wrote:^^^, Thats so true, when they get to the Pen its a whole new where they are no longer trying to stare down whiteboys because they know they could get seriously smashed on..
How would you know, you never been to the pen. The only info you got was exaggerated reports that the police gives out whn they decide to really go after a gang. I can tell from the start those reports hyped up because I never heard of an NLR gang in the the South Land, like they described inthose reports. Not that I think the whites in the pen are weak but it is unlikely that they are something special inside. Seriously smashed on? What are you trying to say with that? You seriosly think the the blacks won't smash on the whites if they have a chance. Someone who ends up in SHU is not a punk regardless of color.

User avatar
Unlimited
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: February 15th, 2005, 6:15 pm
Location: WestSide I.E

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by Unlimited » May 9th, 2005, 5:06 pm

mnjmc wrote:
DC wrote:^^^, Thats so true, when they get to the Pen its a whole new where they are no longer trying to stare down whiteboys because they know they could get seriously smashed on..
How would you know, you never been to the pen. The only info you got was exaggerated reports that the police gives out whn they decide to really go after a gang. I can tell from the start those reports hyped up because I never heard of an NLR gang in the the South Land, like they described inthose reports. Not that I think the whites in the pen are weak but it is unlikely that they are something special inside. Seriously smashed on? What are you trying to say with that? You seriosly think the the blacks won't smash on the whites if they have a chance. Someone who ends up in SHU is not a punk regardless of color.
What he is saying is that the Blacks can't disrepect the Whites cuz if the Blacks and the Whites start a war, then the Surenos will have to step in and no one wants that because the Blacks and Nortenos will definately be outnumbered and the Surenos will have another war on their hands.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by mnjmc » May 9th, 2005, 10:35 pm

Unlimited wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
DC wrote:^^^, Thats so true, when they get to the Pen its a whole new where they are no longer trying to stare down whiteboys because they know they could get seriously smashed on..
How would you know, you never been to the pen. The only info you got was exaggerated reports that the police gives out whn they decide to really go after a gang. I can tell from the start those reports hyped up because I never heard of an NLR gang in the the South Land, like they described inthose reports. Not that I think the whites in the pen are weak but it is unlikely that they are something special inside. Seriously smashed on? What are you trying to say with that? You seriosly think the the blacks won't smash on the whites if they have a chance. Someone who ends up in SHU is not a punk regardless of color.
What he is saying is that the Blacks can't disrepect the Whites because if the Blacks and the Whites start a war, then the Surenos will have to step in and no one wants that because the Blacks and Nortenos will definately be outnumbered and the Surenos will have another war on their hands.
Yeah but I doubt that the Whites would want to start something in place were the Nortenos and Blacks are the majority.

User avatar
Unlimited
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: February 15th, 2005, 6:15 pm
Location: WestSide I.E

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by Unlimited » May 9th, 2005, 10:40 pm

No doubt Whites talk and preach a lot of shit FOR THE MOST PART but that is why it is all in a stalemate.

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: ARE U READY FOR the RACE WAR WITH the SURENOS?

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 19th, 2005, 8:18 am

K1LLJOY wrote:
OG Redbone wrote:THEY BEEN TRYIN 2 CATCH the NIGGAS SLIPPIN 4 A LONG TIME BUT WE ARE READY
lol the 13s in the valley cathing yall slippin
ALL U DO IS RUN OFF AT the MOUTH NIGGA. I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH A BUSTA

LB PINOY
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: July 22nd, 2004, 11:03 pm
Location: LONG BEACH

LONG BEACH...HOME OF THE RACE WAR

Unread post by LB PINOY » May 20th, 2005, 3:27 am

COME TO LONG BEACH.....WE'VE BEEN PLAGUED WITH THIS RACE WAR FOR YEARS......AINT NOTHING NEW....

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 456
Joined: June 24th, 2004, 8:23 pm
Location: Where Sognohc Die!

Unread post by cbi562 » May 21st, 2005, 11:18 am

Long Beach is crazy with the race war. You got Asians vs Blacks vs Chongos. Black on brown war is very deadly.

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 21st, 2005, 4:12 pm

What is a chongo?

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » May 21st, 2005, 6:00 pm

As far as the IE,,I can't speak for San Berdo,,but the race thing is active in Riverside,,,especially on the eastside..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 21st, 2005, 8:51 pm

stamps wrote:As far as the IE,,I can't speak for San Berdo,,but the race thing is active in Riverside,,,especially on the eastside..

just depends on each hood. the varrios that were the most into the race wars are Verdugo Flats and Sur Crazy Ones. also lately i think way out in Banning and Beaumont its getting bad too. Rialto most of the race fights happen in high schools. same with Fontana.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » May 24th, 2005, 11:16 am

Simple fact of the matter, rocstar was right, and what he's said, I've been saying all along, and that is mexicans/chicano gangs will only buck up, and become ruthless, when they are sure of their numbers. And the fact that black gangs, when they were in the majority, allowed ese gangs to pretty much keep their territory, while black gangs primarily touched their own people (which is bad enough), whereas ese gangs-since they now have the numbers-wants to destroy and not only annihilate black gangs, but black folks in general from their own homes, and private spaces. This just goes to show you the difference with black gangs, in regards to their views on mexicans/chicanos, as opposed to mexicans/chicanos who are in gangs, and have genocidal designs upon the black community.

As a matter of fact, surenos have expansionist and murderous views towards black gangs, and the blacks living in those communities, is a telltale sign of mexicans across the board, and their racist, genocidal designs they have, upon the black masses in general, whether those blacks be in gangs, or civilians.

That's why I've always said from the beginning, something which folks have long tried to deny, and that is MEXICANS/CHICANO GANGMEMBERS AREN'T VIEWING THEIR FEUD WITH BLACK PEOPLE, AS MERE GANG WARFARE, BUT AS STRICTLY A RACIAL WAR-whereas the crips and bloods (primarily black gangs) are still primarily viewing their war with eses, as primarily being that of mere gang warfare, or at the very least, they're handling it that way. Also, many blacks are being deceived into thinking that one day, the black and brown will wake up, and not take it to one another as they are doing now, because they will supposedly discover who the real enemy is: THE WHITE MAN!!

Well, the white man may be the true enemy, or an enemy of black folks, but what I do know is, when you fight a sureno, HE IS AS MUCH YOUR ENEMY, AS ARE WHITE RACISTS, and when you approach them, this is what the outlook ought to be. Blacks and mexicans are no longer allies, especially in Southern Cali, and surenos are no worse than the klan or the white supremacists they ally themselves. So in the end, it's do or die.

Many mexicans/chicanos who listen to gangsta rap music (an artform originating with black folks), and study the styles of black south central gang flavor and culture, and the machismo that is in them, want to mimick this, and capture the soul of those people that started all of this-THAT'S ONE OF THE REASON WHY ESE GANGS WANT TO DESTROY THE BLACK PRESENCE FROM L.A., SO THAT THEY CAN COMFORTABLY AND TOTALLY, CLAIM THE BLACK SOUL!

Also, mexicans/chicanos are jealous of black people, not across the board, but in certain areas like entertainment, and other types of prominence, and seeing as how mexicans/chicanos feel superior to black folks, to where they think black folks are grossly beneath them, they (mexicans) feel that they ought to punish and kill black folks, and make their lives miserable, because their white brothers and sisters are supposedly not preferring them (mexicans), just to give largesse to a bunch of "niggers."

That's why mexican youth, their parents, their adult school administrators, politicians, etc., are fooling black folks into thinking that they themselves are really concerned about the matter, when in reality-THEY'RE NOT!! Those old mexican heads are loving every bit of this, and do indeed encourage their younger racist devils, if not vocally, then by their silence.

But you see, black folks don't know who they're dealing with, nor the intense white supremacist hatred that mexicans/chicanos collectively have for black folks.

Yes, I do believe it's time for black folks to STAND UP!

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Unread post by mnjmc » May 24th, 2005, 3:23 pm

TheReal wrote:Simple fact of the matter, rocstar was right, and what he's said, I've been saying all along, and that is mexicans/chicano gangs will only buck up, and become ruthless, when they are sure of their numbers. And the fact that black gangs, when they were in the majority, allowed ese gangs to pretty much keep their territory, while black gangs primarily touched their own people (which is bad enough), whereas ese gangs-since they now have the numbers-wants to destroy and not only annihilate black gangs, but black folks in general from their own homes, and private spaces. This just goes to show you the difference with black gangs, in regards to their views on mexicans/chicanos, as opposed to mexicans/chicanos who are in gangs, and have genocidal designs upon the black community.

As a matter of fact, surenos have expansionist and murderous views towards black gangs, and the blacks living in those communities, is a telltale sign of mexicans across the board, and their racist, genocidal designs they have, upon the black masses in general, whether those blacks be in gangs, or civilians.

That's why I've always said from the beginning, something which folks have long tried to deny, and that is MEXICANS/CHICANO GANGMEMBERS AREN'T VIEWING THEIR FEUD WITH BLACK PEOPLE, AS MERE GANG WARFARE, BUT AS STRICTLY A RACIAL WAR-whereas the crips and bloods (primarily black gangs) are still primarily viewing their war with eses, as primarily being that of mere gang warfare, or at the very least, they're handling it that way. Also, many blacks are being deceived into thinking that one day, the black and brown will wake up, and not take it to one another as they are doing now, because they will supposedly discover who the real enemy is: THE WHITE MAN!!

Well, the white man may be the true enemy, or an enemy of black folks, but what I do know is, when you fight a sureno, HE IS AS MUCH YOUR ENEMY, AS ARE WHITE RACISTS, and when you approach them, this is what the outlook ought to be. Blacks and mexicans are no longer allies, especially in Southern Cali, and surenos are no worse than the klan or the white supremacists they ally themselves. So in the end, it's do or die.

Many mexicans/chicanos who listen to gangsta rap music (an artform originating with black folks), and study the styles of black south central gang flavor and culture, and the machismo that is in them, want to mimick this, and capture the soul of those people that started all of this-THAT'S ONE OF THE REASON WHY ESE GANGS WANT TO DESTROY THE BLACK PRESENCE FROM L.A., SO THAT THEY CAN COMFORTABLY AND TOTALLY, CLAIM THE BLACK SOUL!

Also, mexicans/chicanos are jealous of black people, not across the board, but in certain areas like entertainment, and other types of prominence, and seeing as how mexicans/chicanos feel superior to black folks, to where they think black folks are grossly beneath them, they (mexicans) feel that they ought to punish and kill black folks, and make their lives miserable, because their white brothers and sisters are supposedly not preferring them (mexicans), just to give largesse to a bunch of "niggers."

That's why mexican youth, their parents, their adult school administrators, politicians, etc., are fooling black folks into thinking that they themselves are really concerned about the matter, when in reality-THEY'RE NOT!! Those old mexican heads are loving every bit of this, and do indeed encourage their younger racist devils, if not vocally, then by their silence.

But you see, black folks don't know who they're dealing with, nor the intense white supremacist hatred that mexicans/chicanos collectively have for black folks.

Yes, I do believe it's time for black folks to STAND UP!

Yes keep playing the poor little victim, by reading some of your other post that is all you are good for. Your way of thinking is that it is everybodies fault except for the blacks. The blacks are the only innocent little angels that are put down because eveybody hates them. You have any idea how stupid you sound and how pathetic it makes black people look. Blacks like you have been bitchin so much that absolutely nobody wants to hear it anymore. You want to keep whinning like a 5 year old, fine keep doing it and see how far that gets you and the black race.

And could you please shut up about white supremacists. Mexicans ain't doing what whites want us to do. Believe me a lot of Mexicans don't like blacks for their own reasons. And there isn't any white supremacists gangs in the street that is not a complete joke.

Do you really belive that blacks have absolutely no fault in this rivalry? You must be retarted if you do.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 24th, 2005, 4:38 pm

fuck outta here with that race war shit ---- its been started and if youre any hue darker than the palm of your hand than youre losing

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”