info on Samoans and Tongans

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 13th, 2005, 6:04 pm

Samoans and Tongans just have slanty eyes similiar to asians thats all, but in body size they stand way taller and thicker over asians.

Scientists say Samoans and Tongans could have migrated from South east asian countries such as Maylaysia thousands of years ago.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 17th, 2005, 12:26 am

Floow this link and look under Tattoos for more cool pics..

http://www.booyaatribe.com/

Whoever said BYT were from Western Samoa you are wrong they are from America Samoa..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 17th, 2005, 4:05 am

^^^No there not western samoan, I met them when they came to NZ to do a show,My Brother in law who is Tongan was helping promote them in NZ and in Hawai.
If you notice one of them has a western samoan flag tatooed on him

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 18th, 2005, 6:50 pm

List all poly gangs in So-Cal including what country they originally came from. eg Samoa,Tonga,Tahiti, Hawaii, Raratonga, New Zealand, Fiji.

DC

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 19th, 2005, 12:22 am

i dont think any poly gang started in thier native homeland. all the poly hoods i know of all started in the streets of l.a.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 19th, 2005, 5:52 pm

OK, what I meant was what is there ethnic background and what is the name of there gang.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » July 19th, 2005, 5:59 pm

the end of that Boo Yaa tribe video "Bang On"... thats one of the best endings to a music video I seen... LOLZ!

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 20th, 2005, 2:21 am

Whoops i meant so say The Boo Yaa Tribe are not American samoan they are western.

By the way what happend at the end of the bang on video?
I just remember Mack-10 and the rest of the tribe are like hangin in some flood control area.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 24th, 2005, 6:24 pm

What about TCG, are they a big set.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 25th, 2005, 12:40 am

i would consider tcg very big . but they are too spread out . in other words they got members in different states as well as in the islands. but small numbers here and there. thats why on the gang map of inglewood u will see they control a small portion of the hood.
now if all members of tcg was to live in inglewood they would be the dominate gang hands down .

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 26th, 2005, 1:57 am

^^ Agreed on that, I believe if the Tongans had the numbers in Inglewood they would be very influential and hold a strong presence there, like in Auckland Tongan gangs hold a strong presence

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 26th, 2005, 5:19 pm

What about Hawaiian gangs in LA, do they have any hoods that they control or have some weight, also do they bang B or C or are just independent.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 31st, 2005, 10:02 pm

^^^Pineapple werent you a Carson Piru? You banged with samoans aye?

I think Pineapple also said that there is one Hawaiian gang in L.A that rolled 30 or 50 deep

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 1st, 2005, 2:46 am

$outh$ide wrote:tongan n samoan r christain (not catholic) they r meet to came from sth east asia(?)i guess they got dere by boat. the maori's of new zealand r meant to b decentz of polynesians(tonga,samoa,cook islands) that went there hundreds of yrs ago. Tonga is know as the friendly islands(but if u piss dem off fark) n r ruled by a king (kingdom of tonga) tongans n samoans dont like each otha(for yrs) 1 of me tongan friends said they tryed to take ova samoa n samoa did the same to tonga datz all i got 4 now

Nah bro Samoans and Tongans arent always Christian they are Catholic as well, but anywayz the beef between samoans and Tongans wont stop its an age ol thing thats been goin down the blood-line, My Grandma, she didnt like Tongans because of what they did to her elders when she was young

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » August 20th, 2005, 9:09 pm

YEAH !....... BOO YAA TRIBEs cousin iz former OZEKI SUMO CHAMPION " KONISHIKI" SALEVAa ( sally) ATISANOE frm , HONOLULU , HAWAII 808 an there younga BRO , VINCE DEOUVX aka GAWITI use 2 SUMO WRESTLE with hiz , cuz in JAPAN........................... BOO YAA TRIBE parents are frm AMERICAN SAMOA.....................................................................

S. O . S also hav SETs in SEATTLE , WA , ROSE PARC , SALT LAKE CITY , UT , SAN DIEGO , CA , HONOLULU , HI , NEW ZEALAND an MELBOURNE , AUSTRALIA ( SYDNEY ???)

SAMOAN FOB MOB ( BLOOD SET ) mountain veiw , ANCHORAGE , ALASKA 916....................................................................................

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 22nd, 2005, 1:57 am

hamo_uce wrote:YEAH !....... BOO YAA TRIBEs cousin iz former OZEKI SUMO CHAMPION " KONISHIKI" SALEVAa ( sally) ATISANOE frm , HONOLULU , HAWAII 808 an there younga BRO , VINCE DEOUVX aka GAWITI use 2 SUMO WRESTLE with hiz , because in JAPAN........................... BOO YAA TRIBE parents are frm AMERICAN SAMOA.....................................................................

S. O . S also hav SETs in SEATTLE , WA , ROSE PARC , SALT LAKE CITY , UT , SAN DIEGO , CA , HONOLULU , HI , NEW ZEALAND an MELBOURNE , AUSTRALIA ( SYDNEY ???)

SAMOAN FOB MOB ( BLOOD SET ) mountain veiw , ANCHORAGE , ALASKA 916....................................................................................

Yo i dont think ya'll find any Hamos up In Anchorage

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » August 22nd, 2005, 4:39 am

Dont let the snow fool ya.

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » August 22nd, 2005, 6:09 am

hamo_uce na dere is no S.O.S here all the Samoan here r blood

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » August 22nd, 2005, 7:36 pm

dis 1 to " CATALYST" , sole theres a large SAMOAN COMMUNITY in ANCHORAGE , AK , cuz ma M8 haz FAM out that,
WAYZ , AN Theres a few TONGANz an MOKEZ ( hawaiinz) aswell,, an that on the real....................... day hav SETs in AK ,
an " SAMOAN FOB MOB " ( BLOODs ) are active ..............

THERes also large community of SAMOANs in , INDEPENDENCE , Missouri , WTICHA , KANSAS , FORT WORTH , TX , TAMPA , FL , ARLINGTON , TX , TACOMA , WA an FEDERAL WAY , WA jus 2 name a few..........................

$OUTH$IDE:
sup USO ? , fanx 4 the info on the SYD HAMOz.
......... cuz down hea in the " GARDEN STATE " , theres 2 " S. O .S " SETS in MELBOURNE ,VIC , my SET ,
NTH REZZA FOB S.O.S CRIPS in RESERVOIR , which is only 45 DEEP in the NORTHERN SUBURBz an most of us hav LINKs with "S.O.S" WS LBC . 562 , USA ..................

an u hav " DANDY S.O.S SE CRIPs" in DANDYNONG , in melbournes STH EAST..........................................................

" BROADY THUGZ" ( BLOOD SET } an " F.B.I's { BLOODs ) are a SAMOAN GANG in BROADMEADOWS , MELBOURNE.........

buhlee dis

bloods or crips....

Unread post by buhlee dis » October 12th, 2005, 2:33 pm

do you think most samoans are CRIPS or BLOODS...

same with the tongans.... :D

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 13th, 2005, 2:35 am

^^^Not all of em, believe me our people (usos) work real hard to put food on the table, FOB or not they work.

But yeah a large number of Sa's and Tongans fall into gang shit

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PolarAC » October 13th, 2005, 3:18 pm

Somoans & Tongans are cool as hell.

Other than brothas, their the only other group that can play any position on the football field. Hell, just look at all the teams in the Pac-10.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 13th, 2005, 8:13 pm

Hamo Uce You Tongun Samoan Right? Correct the Bullshyt. Nigga Samoans Arent Catholic or Christian, 70% of all Polys are Mormon, The other 30% are Christian, but Catholicism? Never heard of It, And I was Born and Raised around Tongans My whole life...

Anyway About The Tonga Crip Set, I have a couple hommies from the Tonga Crip Set Out here in Riverside Just Layin Low Flippin Rock. Yes they are deep. And Yes they are active.

but ask any samoan What the Largest (Head Count) Gang on the bloc is, and they will tell you SOS. They are not Concentarated Like F13, But indeed they do exists. In Various areas. From Utah to The LB.

But my honest oppinion, Id say the Most active Samoan Gang Are the Villigers. Them Niggas is on Some Mo Shit. Dreadlocked, Iced up, and gang Banged the Fuc out Cuzz.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » October 13th, 2005, 8:49 pm

what's uce mean?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 13th, 2005, 8:55 pm

Brother

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 14th, 2005, 5:27 pm

sole
most samoans are in hawaii, san jose and san francisco...
most tongans are in san bruno, hawaii, san mateo, east palo alto...

then places like la, utah, ft worth, seattle

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 15th, 2005, 4:00 am

To Correct shit, The Biggest religon in Tonga and among Tongans is Catholic, although a large number of Tongans are Mormans Catholic is larger in Tonga and in Tonga communities like South Auckland New Zealand, Australia, East Pal alto,ect

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 15th, 2005, 4:06 am

By The way here is a Phone call that was made by a USO to auckland airport a few years ago,i thought it was crack up and i thought id be cool to show yous

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3NFD ... GNMZYBG7UJ

The uso is angry about losin his "300 dollar" bag which was his Muddas!

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » October 16th, 2005, 3:35 am

sole BLACC , im 100% NZ BORN SAMOAN living the gud life in AUSTRALIA......................... an lived in LB WS soCAL 1985-1987 an visted the gud USA numerous TYMES, YES u ryte " S.O.S" are the largest POLYnesian SET in USA but spred to the SAMOAs , NEW ZEALAND an AUSTRALIA ( MELBOURNE ONLY ).........
" T.C.G " , " T.C.R" , " T.S.G" , are mainly in INGLEWOOD Ca , EPA Ca , salt lake valley UT etc etc an hav sets in NEW ZEALAND are not as big as " S.O.S" hands down............. dnt get me wrong got love 4 the TONGAns an ma fellow SAMOANs , SAMOA mo SAMOA
............... arent TONGANS majority of dem including the ,
TONGAN ROYAL FAMILY WESLEYan METHODISTs ??????????????????

SAMOAN , TONGans 70% MORMON ????? LMAO get the FUCC outta hea !!!!!! maybe 20% samoans are MORMONs an that on the REAL , CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH of SAMOA are the LARGEST in WESTERN an AMERICAN SAMOA , well that wat ma CUZ ,
SEMU said.............................................. PAYCE OUT

HAMO UCE 3073
PRIDE in the NORTHSIDE NTH
N.R 3073 FOB S.O.S 4 LYFE

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 16th, 2005, 2:54 pm

most samoans are not mormon
they're christian

and i'd say it's prolly half and half with the mormon and methodist for tongans...

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » October 16th, 2005, 11:01 pm

who that half cast lookin guy on there site (look in tattz)

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 18th, 2005, 1:00 am

$outh$ide wrote:who that half cast lookin guy on there site (look in tattz)

Thats what i was wounderin too

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”