info on Samoans and Tongans

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
BaBaLeEnArH

Unread post by BaBaLeEnArH » October 27th, 2005, 2:42 pm

[quote="$outh$ide"]tongan n samoan r christain (not catholic) they r meet to came from sth east asia(?)i guess they got dere by boat. the maori's of new zealand r meant to b decentz of polynesians(tonga,samoa,cook islands) that went there hundreds of yrs ago. Tonga is know as the friendly islands(but if u piss dem off fark) n r ruled by a king (kingdom of tonga) tongans n samoans dont like each otha(for yrs) 1 of me tongan friends said they tryed to take ova samoa n samoa did the same to tonga datz all i got 4 now[/quote]

WELL JST 2 MKE IT SHORT ND SOWI 4DA L8 REPLY!!!
ALL I CAN SAY.... Z TONGA ONCE RULED SAMOA!!
SAMOA WAS SHORT OF LAND ND THEA4 TONGA HANDID OVAA PART OV THEA LAND TO SAMOA.....(FRIENDLY ISLANDS!)LOL BT YEAH DNT KNW Y DEY BEEFING IT WEN DEY WER ALLIANCD BAK IN the OLD DAYS! LOL

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » October 27th, 2005, 5:03 pm

alliance my ass,if yall tongans didnt i take over our land in the first place shit wouldnt go down like this.

BaBaLeEnArH

LMFAO!!!!!! CALM DOWN!!!!

Unread post by BaBaLeEnArH » October 30th, 2005, 3:56 pm

bRo BrInG iT dOwN!!!! LOL
LUK AT IT DIS WAY????
TONGA the FRIENDLY ISLAND GAVE DER LAND 2 the SAS CUS DEY FELT SOWI 4 DEM......LMFAO......NAH EVN F the TONGANS DIDNT GIV DM LAND DEY WUDOV STILL HAD BEEF!!!!!!

JST START READING the ENCYCLOPEDIA OR LUK IT UP....
I KNW I DNT HAV the FULL STORY BUT YEAH.....TRY IT????

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 30th, 2005, 10:16 pm

^^Lol bloody Tongans stirin shit up, i have Tongan mates but sometimes Tongans be so fia malo vale shyeah!

BaBaLeEnArH

<<<<<<<<<<LMFAO>>>>

Unread post by BaBaLeEnArH » October 31st, 2005, 6:52 pm

nd HU SED I WAS TONGAN???? LOL.......
CUM ON GUYS BRING IT DOWN PLEASE CALM DOWN!!!LMFAO......
PEACE IM OUT>>>>>>>>>>>SFS>>>>>>>>>>

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 17th, 2006, 3:16 am

BaBaLeEnArH wrote:
$outh$ide wrote:tongan n samoan r christain (not catholic) they r meet to came from sth east asia(?)i guess they got dere by boat. the maori's of new zealand r meant to b decentz of polynesians(tonga,samoa,cook islands) that went there hundreds of yrs ago. Tonga is know as the friendly islands(but if u piss dem off fark) n r ruled by a king (kingdom of tonga) tongans n samoans dont like each otha(for yrs) 1 of me tongan friends said they tryed to take ova samoa n samoa did the same to tonga datz all i got 4 now

WELL JST 2 MKE IT SHORT ND SOWI 4DA L8 REPLY!!!
ALL I CAN SAY.... Z TONGA ONCE RULED SAMOA!!
SAMOA WAS SHORT OF LAND ND THEA4 TONGA HANDID OVAA PART OV THEA LAND TO SAMOA.....(FRIENDLY ISLANDS!)LOL BT YEAH DNT KNW Y DEY BEEFING IT WEN DEY WER ALLIANCD BAK IN the OLD DAYS! LOL

Tonga once took over a part of samoa which is the reason why there is annimosity today, but they didnt hand over shhiiiiiittttt,Samoa took it back

TONGAN_WAR_LOCC

Unread post by TONGAN_WAR_LOCC » December 31st, 2007, 5:33 am

THEY'RE MOSTLY MORMON BUT YEAH BOTH R DOWN TA GITT DIRTY BUT STILL DOWN WITH GOD

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 31st, 2007, 12:18 pm

mormons are brain washed motha fu ckaz.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”